TERA Online forum archive
Posts by TrialMacameau
The New UI from 2 major patches ago or 3 idk, changed the old UI to the new UI and with it comes with a new default keybinds so you might have some of your keybinds that got forced to the new default keybinds hence you will have to reconfigure your keybinds to your liking... again...
kubitoid wrote: »
why do you even need it :flushed:

Cuz Why not ? It's simply because I can

Got my response from the support. They decided to includes our Deleted Characters in the server list which is stupid imo. Once a character is deleted, it shouldn't count period.
Correction : I said I have 23 characters... well I have 21 in total with the recently unlock of the 22nd slots... Server list shows I have 23 characters while I have 21... I'm obviously stuck with this bug yet again... Send a ticket to support to see if they can fix it again.
Wierd I have 23 characters in Velika
and I just used one to get it to 24
Patch notes are weird
Test every single codes. You might find yourself lucky ;)
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
Deluso wrote: »
If you want to optimize Tera to gain higher FPS, then this guide should do.
Famous Bernkastel's TERA Optimization Guide

Teratoday is dead so don't link it anymore
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
Scarlacia wrote: »
Or, and this might be crazy, People might actually care about winning this season and you showing up in your FM- HO gear is contributing LITERALLY nothing. TBCH I'd kick to and I don't even pvp anymore. This is like what the 16th-1000th ignorant comment of someone not understanding JUST LIKE PVE. YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME SENSE OF WHAT YOURE DOING AND PROPER GEAR. ITS NOT THE JOB OF YOUR TEAM TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS AND CARRY YOU. ITS YOUR JOB TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM AND DO YOUR BEST TO IN. THAT MEANS: PROPER SET UP, READING THE RULES OF THE GAME, AND TRYING TO ACTUALLY WIN INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING.

That Caps lock though means you're complaining that's proof

You're taking this game too seriously... it's just a game
Christin wrote: »
Oh well, I just wish people wouldn't take it so personally, but it's really tough for a lot of people when they get kicked. I feel sad for them, because they take it so hard.

Not just that they take the game too seriously. it's just a freakin' game man why they have to get so serious when playing...

I'd like to see that just so they know the pain we all feel everytime they ignores us
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
Lilienette wrote: »
wait wait wait, just locate the enmasse launcher, it will give you option to hit "locate" and you dont even need to move the client xD (you click on the tera folder, and select client, hit ok)

I moved it because I like it when it's cleaned
I've done it yesterday and I can guide you through it

1st off : you need to move out ONLY the Client, Engine and S1Game Folder to the new tera (No capital T just tera)
2nd : You need to click on the Locate the Game, it will pop up a window telling you to find the folder for the game.
3rd and last : Click the update button and let the launcher update it. Then you can click launch.
EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
They will get people queving because the event but once its done they will get a dead BG again.

They keep kicking people from there without reasons at all and EME is doing nothing to stop this blatant abuse of kicking system.

Sounds like someone with no pvp gear crying for being kicked again. It's not for no reason, it's not abuse it's called " You are in pve gear which is going to make us lose so we will kick you" which is what needs to happen.

Sounds like an Elitists way to say "F**k you" which isn't necessary ... Ya know it's not fun of Monopolizing the content for the guildies and yourselves because when we all die, who's gonna take the mantle ?
Krystaline wrote: »
So wait... if someone tries to queue and is always kicked, each of those counts as a loss?

It is unfortunately as they are Elitists monopolizing the content
DHY9D7PAHY wrote: »
Sorry to see you leave. I hope you reconsider. Not all elites are bad.

I wouldn't say so... Most of them are so elitist they want to monopolize the content for their guildies and themselves
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059
Irina.Nagashi#2144
Clow.Nagashi#8511
Teki.Nagashi#1470
Raine.Nagashi#4265
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797
Irinia.Nagashi#1514
Sharo.Nagashi#9555
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270

--BuddyUp Codes that are BuddyUp Specific--
Buddy.Up.One#1755
Buddy.Up.Two#4375
Buddy.Up.Three#8925
voidy wrote: »
It is and still is an overwhelming task because of the grinding method the game sat on

By the tone of that post I can clearly say for sure you are one of the Elitists who want nothing but win at all cost meaning you are taking this game way too seriously...

LMAO, I don't even PLAY this game anymore. I just could never stand people like you who want to be carried by your whole team and call "learning to play" an "overwhelming task."

If you don't play this game anymore as you stated, why are you posting here ?
Lilienette wrote: »
Ok, this is devolving into another [filtered] for tat thread. Events should never be tied to skill level, unless it is skill in accomplishing the event with efficiency.

pvp players; yes, people need proper gear so they don't end up in a one-sided slaughterfest, but you guys should instruct them rather than blindly kick them. The event guided a maelstrom of new players that don't know anything about the battleground to try it, but rather than accept the fact that new blood means "inexperienced players", a lot of people are just leaving them with a bitter taste towards pvp.

pve players; Not all pvp players are elitists, and throwing salt at all of the pvp community is not how to fix the disparity between the two. They do have several strong points, they are just not good at phrasing them. The difference in potential damage output between pve and pvp gear in regards to fighting other players is ridiculous. A person in HO full will get onesidedly curbstomped. That much is fact.

Conclusion: If pve players get pvp gear, and pvp players guide the new people to learn the strats, both sides win. But as things stand, the salt is real on both sides. Can we please come to terms with the fact this is a game and we should be having fun? Drop the salt and move on.

I wish this was simple @Lilienette ..... But certain players care about their Leaderboard and their ultimate need of winning at all cost which destroys the mechanics of the game being a game...
It is and still is an overwhelming task because of the grinding method the game sat on

By the tone of that post I can clearly say for sure you are an Elitists who want nothing but win at all cost meaning you are taking this game way too seriously...
4MKP9HYFYN wrote: »
I've been kicked without even having loaded in - with more than 3 people kicked ahead of me. I was wearing +1, +3, +6, and +5 PvP gear pieces and in PvP crystals. Since it was going to be my first SH match, I was a little shocked at how many people they've kicked. I haven't queued for SH since.

I'd like to participate in Starlyn's Event for its rewards, but I'd rather queue for CS, have fun, and requeue. When you get kicked from SH, you end up with a 15 drop out penalty. Not worth it.

Not worth it in the slightest... I still blame these Elitists for setting the bar too high for that particular BG
Lilienette wrote: »
Ya know, how you phrased several things, is very, very rude. If you had just explained the scenario and said "yes they have a valid reason", as opposed to insulting those who join as newbies without knowing anything, it would actually be clearing misconceptions rather than confirming them.

Beginners are supposed to learn by experience, not by reading forty things online and then going in. When a game includes such a thing as "responsibility" seriously, the game itself has become a joke. Games are meant to be enjoyed, not a second job.

Agreed with you there.
Win or Lose, either way, I don't care. It's just a game.
Basically saying they are taking the game too seriously hence the reason they care for their "Leaderboard" AKA Winning at all cost

We ask ourselves a good question and it's something we don't have answers for... Do we take the game seriously.
If Yes, it's problematic
If No, Good enough.

Otherwise, I don't buy it, you guys set the bar too high... Don't blame EME or the players for not being ready enough for it blame the ones who set the bar too high.
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#4059 0/3
Irina.Nagashi#2144 0/3
Clow.Nagashi#8511 0/3
Teki.Nagashi#1470 0/3
Raine.Nagashi#4265 0/3
Yukiro.Nagashi#9797 0/3
Irinia.Nagashi#1514 0/3
Sharo.Nagashi#9555 0/3
Velvet.Nagashi#1285 0/3
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270 0/3

NOTE : I Deeply Apologize... I didn't noticed that the codes were changed since the merge...
It's simple : Shore Hold is field with Nothing but Elitists who want nothing but Victory so you don't have the PvP Knowledge you can be 100% sure you are kicked out of the Battleground
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#1491
Irina.Nagashi#0308
Clow.Nagashi#5171
Teki.Nagashi#7862
Raine.Nagashi#8048
Yukiro.Nagashi#4380
Irinia.Nagashi#6001
Sharo.Nagashi#7625
Velvet.Nagashi#1285
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270
Velika Codes :

Sero.Nagashi#1491 0/3
Irina.Nagashi#0308 0/3
Clow.Nagashi#5171 0/3
Teki.Nagashi#7862 0/3
Raine.Nagashi#8048 0/3
Yukiro.Nagashi#4380 0/3
Irinia.Nagashi#6001 0/3
Sharo.Nagashi#7625 0/3
Velvet.Nagashi#1285 0/3
Nyathalia.Nagashi#4270 0/3
I'd literally let the invite in the list and not visit Guilds on Server window just to accept or decline
Tracing route to diag.enmasse.com [208.67.49.36]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms TrialMacameau.TrialMacameau [142.217.80.1]
2 32 ms 10 ms 9 ms 142-217-64-1.telebecinternet.net [142.217.64.1]
3 8 ms 8 ms 8 ms 207-164-139-34.telebecinternet.net [207.164.139.34]
4 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms 207.35.49.197
5 22 ms 23 ms 25 ms tcore4-montreal02_1-14-0-0.net.bell.ca [64.230.91.20]
6 17 ms 16 ms 18 ms bx1-montreal02_hundredgige0-2-0-0.net.bell.ca [64.230.91.125]
7 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms ix-ae-10-0.tcore1.w6c-montreal.as6453.net [66.198.96.9]
8 24 ms 24 ms 24 ms if-ae-12-2.tcore1.mtt-montreal.as6453.net [64.86.31.26]
9 29 ms 24 ms 25 ms if-ae-0-2.tcore2.mtt-montreal.as6453.net [216.6.115.90]
10 24 ms 24 ms 24 ms if-ae-5-2.tcore2.n0v-new-york.as6453.net [64.86.226.58]
11 23 ms 24 ms 24 ms if-ae-2-2.tcore1.n0v-new-york.as6453.net [216.6.90.21]
12 24 ms 23 ms 23 ms jfk-brdr-04.inet.qwest.net [63.235.41.97]
14 41 ms 42 ms 41 ms hr3-et-1-1-0.ch3.savvis.net [216.33.94.118]
15 41 ms 40 ms 40 ms 64.37.205.6
16 50 ms 49 ms 49 ms 208.67.48.14
17 41 ms 41 ms 49 ms 208.67.48.14
18 91 ms 41 ms 41 ms 208.67.49.36

Trace complete.

Tracing route to 208.67.49.50 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms TrialMacameau.TrialMacameau [142.217.80.1]
2 9 ms 8 ms 8 ms 142-217-64-1.telebecinternet.net [142.217.64.1]
3 9 ms 8 ms 8 ms 207-164-139-34.telebecinternet.net [207.164.139.34]
4 16 ms 15 ms 16 ms 207.35.49.197
5 18 ms 18 ms 18 ms tcore4-montreal02_1-14-0-0.net.bell.ca [64.230.91.20]
6 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms bx1-montreal02_hundredgige0-2-0-0.net.bell.ca [64.230.91.125]
7 17 ms 17 ms 17 ms ix-ae-10-0.tcore1.w6c-montreal.as6453.net [66.198.96.9]
8 30 ms 33 ms 32 ms if-ae-12-2.tcore1.mtt-montreal.as6453.net [64.86.31.26]
9 25 ms 26 ms 27 ms if-ae-0-2.tcore2.mtt-montreal.as6453.net [216.6.115.90]
10 24 ms 24 ms 24 ms if-ae-5-2.tcore2.n0v-new-york.as6453.net [64.86.226.58]
11 24 ms 23 ms 23 ms if-ae-2-2.tcore1.n0v-new-york.as6453.net [216.6.90.21]
12 24 ms 24 ms 23 ms jfk-brdr-04.inet.qwest.net [63.235.41.97]
14 41 ms 42 ms 47 ms hr3-et-1-1-0.ch3.savvis.net [216.33.94.118]
15 40 ms 40 ms 112 ms 64.37.205.6

Trace complete.

Tracing route to 208.67.49.51 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms TrialMacameau.TrialMacameau [142.217.80.1]
2 17 ms 35 ms 8 ms 142-217-64-1.telebecinternet.net [142.217.64.1]
3 9 ms 8 ms 8 ms 207-164-139-34.telebecinternet.net [207.164.139.34]
4 17 ms 16 ms 16 ms 207.35.49.197
5 17 ms 18 ms 19 ms tcore4-montreal02_1-14-0-0.net.bell.ca [64.230.91.20]
6 17 ms 17 ms 18 ms bx1-montreal02_hundredgige0-2-0-0.net.bell.ca [64.230.91.125]
7 16 ms 16 ms 62 ms ix-ae-10-0.tcore1.w6c-montreal.as6453.net [66.198.96.9]
8 70 ms 24 ms 35 ms if-ae-12-2.tcore1.mtt-montreal.as6453.net [64.86.31.26]
9 24 ms 25 ms 25 ms if-ae-0-2.tcore2.mtt-montreal.as6453.net [216.6.115.90]
10 24 ms 24 ms 25 ms if-ae-5-2.tcore2.n0v-new-york.as6453.net [64.86.226.58]
11 24 ms 24 ms 23 ms if-ae-2-2.tcore1.n0v-new-york.as6453.net [216.6.90.21]
12 24 ms 24 ms 24 ms jfk-brdr-04.inet.qwest.net [63.235.41.97]
14 42 ms 41 ms 40 ms hr3-et-1-1-0.ch3.savvis.net [216.33.94.118]
15 40 ms 40 ms 40 ms 64.37.205.6

Trace complete.

Seems Savvis is stable for me, Couple of Hiccups but seems stable
What are those going to be used for ? it's literally useless... Upgrade can degrade ? Please ! The current enchanting mode is better than the scrolls itself BHS/EME We don't need a Degrade method at failure ! Listen to your players EME, Do we want this ? Ask yourself that question and tell us your answers...
Is there an availability for Human brawler to be able to race switch to Elin at some point ?
66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
just before CU!

Agreed !
IN THE MIDDLE ! OF A FREAKIN' ! WEEKEND ! Great job EME...
The Xigncode thing is not installed unless you launch the game that's when that registry comes in

(Even though I said it multiple times and I feel like I'm repeating myself.... But that harmful file doesn't exist in my system even if Xigncode is launched while I'm in game... I checked multiple times for that file and it didn't exist upon multiple reformat and clean re-install of Windows)
You can install right away but I'd wait for the patch you just need to delete the XIGNCODE folder off the Client\Binaries
Something came to my attention while reading the news @KitTeaCup You mentioned you used Xigncode as a Trial version... By any chance you didn't pay Welbia the money for the corporate version of it ?
Zoknahal wrote: »
I do wonder who that P2W guy is, for him to be in both proxy discords and making false claims that both Caali and Pinkie are hackers harming the game.
Newsflash @P2W , the actual hackers never left. 1 month free of hackers? have you done CS? clearly you didn't. Making money? how can you make money out of something that is public to everyone and completely free to download? No one is forced to endorse the proxy creators, is just an option.

Before making baseless accusations, get informed. What you are doing is just spread misinformation based on your own beliefs, you are only spreading panic, using only the negatives of proxy to your favor, and enlarging them, creating a scandal.
Heres your solution: Hackers? you cannot deal with em? then go find another game and stop being a toxic influence to the players who do not know anything about the situation.

And i am not entirely defending caali, pinkie or proxy. As anyone else, i recognize there are risks to proxy, such as people with really bad intentions. Those are the people you should be pointing your finger, but ohh, you dont, because you dont know who they are, so you pick on the public image and demonize it to instill fear into the innocent (player without information)
But i also see the benefits of proxy. I have friends in Latin America that simply require proxy to play the game just as good as the players closer to the servers.

Do everyone a favor, and STFU @P2W
P2W wrote: »
*points at TrialMacameau and start accusing* Looks like we found a hacker here.

Yeah that right there @Zoknahal ^

Wrongfully accused when he didn't see me playing the game. I mean correct me if i'm wrong but he shouldn't point to innocent players
> @Ryusama said:
> I have a feeling this P2W dude is the same ElinUsagi with another account. He always want to troll and stir [filtered] up. The fact you are replying to him doesnt help.
>
> Ignore or report him. Maybe he got banned with his other account and now is ban evading.
>
> Abandon thread and dont reply to P2W

I was thinking about that... but i don't know... something says me that he's not the ElinUsagi who is a complete Anti-Proxy Lobbist... P2W could be 100% one of them which is obvious
Troll post... Requesting a lock over here
> @publicnicknameasdf said:
> Since I saw this post, I figured this topic should be brought up.
>
> The topic in hand had a lot of talk about what is mid/high tier, low tier, BiS etc. I'll skip that and simplify it to how things are in most peoples eyes - Stormcry 0-6 (and anything lower) is low tier. 7 is mid tier, 8-9 is high tier. Oath 0-1-2 is for all intents and purposes BiS.
>
> I don't think gear progression itself is the issue though - yes it's a clusterfuck and has an issue with having exponential costs. The issue is with dungeon progression and dungeon rewards for low level dungeons. What you at EME need to realise is that these dungeons drop NOTHING, and NO ONE runs them anymore, and these were actual content at one point. Actual end game content that people had to learn and then get on farm. Running KDNM is the equivalent of going back and running MCHM as it was at lvl 60 with Ambush 15. See the issue? No reason for people with gear to do it, a challenge for people at that gear level.
>
> What does this mean? This means that you need to *condense* these dungeons (i.e. remove a ton of them), and INCREASE the drops from them. I get you don't want geared players blazing through the dungeons for their own benefit, but if you keep it the way it is you are going to continue creating a progression gap between your new players and "veteran" players. Maybe implement a bonus vg system when a person is doing a dungeon at their gear level for all low level dungeons that gives useful mats to accelerate people to current low tier gear.
>
>
> tl;dr - there is a growing gap between new players and "veterans" due to nerfed rewards on low tier dungeons new players *need* (they STILL start with guardian, remember, we've established that stormcry base is low tier for current patch of stuff people are running), lack of incentive for anyone to run said content, too much spread of said content, and an exponential (yes, it is exponential, it is NOT linear) growth in gear enchanting, and honestly, it's an exponential growth on progression itself - it was FAR more linear of a growth before.
>
>
> For your convenience, I've taken a picture of an alt at frostmetal base 0, my suggested vanguards, and the dungeons around my item level. Have a great laugh -

You seems to have for gotten one thing...

Some of these dungeons are Story Quest Related... removing them could invalidate the lore...
We don't need an announcement eme we need to test your patches because we can't trust you to report bugs anymore ._.
KitTeaCup wrote: »
Following yesterday’s statement, we have received a lot of questions regarding the ongoing use of proxy relative to our terms of service.

Our stance is summarized below:

We are not actively seeking out players who use proxy and other third-party mods to improve their gameplay experience. Ultimately, we want you to enjoy playing TERA fairly. Monitoring streams to identify players who are using DPS meters or UI mods to ban them is not a regular part of our day-to-day.

That said, we remain committed to addressing reports of cheating and abuse facilitated by third-party programs. Using third-party mods remains in violation of our Terms Of Service, and we reserve the right to ban any player purely for their use of ANY unofficial mod, particularly if we deem such use to be abusive or result in any kind of unfair play. If you choose to use third-party programs, you do so at the risk of your En Masse account being banned.

We remain dedicated to pursuing long-term and official solutions to the beneficial features provided by popular third-party mods to eliminate this grey area in the future and provide an improved experience for our players (as outlined in yesterday’s message).

Like I said : The Damage is already done and it cannot be undone. No matter how hard you try to fix this it's not going to undo the damage you've done to the entire community
EME, the Damage is already done and it cannot be undone. Even if you try so hard to undone the damage you did, it's not going to be enough. So just admit defeat for what you did.
@TrialMacameau
it's (all?) installed in TERA\Client\Binaries\XIGNCODE

(someone correct me if I am wrong)
I did not see anything installed anywhere other then the TERA folder.

C:\Windows\xhunter1.sys is not present

In some game like BDO for example, some are stained with that xhunter1.sys

And no you're not wrong all the core XIGNCODE is on that folder you mentioned
Let me iterate on @Zoknahal 's question real quick...
We aren’t trying to steal your data (in fact, you’ll have just seen our updated privacy terms that we’re ensuring XIGNCODE complies with as well).

So that is to say Wellbia are bind to the new "GRPD" or "GPRD" (Sorry I don't know the words again...) policies, so they aren't going to spy our PC's

And as I told you guys and I will repeat again, after I thoroughly checked my PC for a file called xhunter1.sys and on the registry, I seems to not find any file that's called xhunter1.sys which means they can't and will not spy on our PC's
ElinUsagi wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.


BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That's not CPU Usage it's called Maximum Frequency which means his CPU is overclocked by a marge 23% of his base clock

Look at the screenshoots I provided, it clearly says CPU usage (uso de CPU) 123%

The eff ? o.o what a wierd bug
MistyTera wrote: »
I repeat, xhunter1.sys is not on my PC as of now it's not created yet as this PC is freshly reformated

o.O REFORMATTED?!

Yes
I repeat, xhunter1.sys is not on my PC as of now it's not created yet as this PC is freshly reformated
Christin wrote: »
So how many people did the update anyways?

I was expecting to come on and see everyone praise the lovely Xigncode. All I see is ElisUsagi. Anyone else fall in love with Xingcode yet?

My kid is under the impression we're waiting for great feedback, and once received, she'll be able to play again. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I do find it funny how people compare removing this Xigncode to removing a virus or anti-virus program. Oh, that makes it so much better.

EME is owned by BHS, so don't delude yourself into thinking the people in Washington give a flying flip about you or your privacy.

I did the update. I simply don't care but if that mysterious file called Xhunter1.sys is in my PC I'll do anything in my power to delete that file
MistyTera wrote: »
Call me crazy but I tried without that bypass and there's no file called xhunter1.sys in my windows system folder

It's in registry.

Tried the registery, it's not even there (Reminder that is without the bypass)

Capture.JPG

That's my Windows Folder - No such files like xhunter1.sys exists in my PC
Capture.JPG

That's what this thing is used for
Capture.JPG
CornishRex wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.


BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That's not CPU Usage it's called Maximum Frequency which means his CPU is overclocked by a marge 23% of his base clock
Call me crazy but I tried without that bypass and there's no file called xhunter1.sys in my windows system folder
Its aaaalready bypassed so I think Eme just kind of pushed most of its playerbase towards 3rd party programs. Excellent job once again, have a :cookie:

Moron ! Don't mention it !
codyxx wrote: »
I have played this game on and off for years, but with this I’m leaving. No desire to download Malware onto my computer. Cya Tera.

Bye

@TrialMacameau No one cares what u think, don't reply to others just to be an [filtered].

Same goes to you, no one wants a whiny person over XINGCODE3
CornishRex wrote: »
> @TrialMacameau said:
> I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all

If the eula told you to jump off a bridge would you do it :wink:

:rolling_eyes:
codyxx wrote: »
I have played this game on and off for years, but with this I’m leaving. No desire to download Malware onto my computer. Cya Tera.

Bye
I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all
Better hint us where the bots are hiding so we can... like.... hunt them down
Norafin wrote: »
I heard inviting them to a duel puts them off for a while.
Your block list is limited, but they switch accounts all the time anyway, so just delete it when it's full.
Also the reason why eme isn't even banning them. No point in it, all level 11 accounts.

That was BEFORE they resort to hiding and keeping the spam
Kinoshi wrote: »
Yea, we need some clarification. Just because I have your game installed on my machine doesn't give you the right to install just any 'ol software you feel like along with it. Also, even though my PC isn't a potato, Tera already runs pretty crappy so something that makes it run worse will push it beyond what is acceptable to me.

Huh... yeah... EME is in full rights to install anything... You even agreed to the EULA
Such an Imbecile... I'm sorry but that is the truth
Right click on a said character of your choice you should see more options the Velika Guild Office is only for the Guild Emblems
Only Guardian/Twistshard weapon can get your ilvl boosted while the armors don't (Except on upgrading)
Like the Raincoat for example, that is an Elin Exclusive custome
They can't steal it from you if you are the first to hit
You remember that one guy in TR who wanted some "Compensation" for this "Unscheduled maintenance" which was totally scheduled by the Forums ? Yesh that one guy... Wanted a Compensation for this maintenance... No but must do it huh...

#LearnToCheckTheForums ...
EFFECTIVELY IN 2 OR 3 MONTHS YA PEOPLE WILL HAVE YOUR TOP SET +9.
WILL BE BORED AND WILL GET THE GAME FOR A GOOD TIME

AND THOSE WHO HAVE SET LOW THERE ARE 2 WAYS
.GET IN THE GAME PROGRESS OR I DO NOT WANT TO DO THE SAME. BYE


WHEN KYRAS EVENT IS SAFE AND THE MOST WISE AND INTELLIGENT WILL BE CHANGING POSITIONS BY MATERIALS.
INSTEAD OF ACCESSORIES OR SUITS.

Any reason to type it in full caps ? No ? then stop doing this...
Just wait a while you'll get them in character bound/account bound in the shop
I would keep the MWA for when you're gonna play another class :P Gotta +12 it now so we can keep it more longer
Hey Eme, why are you guys censoring my post or rather for the word for [Removed] ?
[Removed]
I wasn't saying that to be sarcastic, I meant every word I uttered the post above.
Then again, I guess you haven't look at your games where most of the swimwears, you can practically see the [Removed] of female characters. e.e

Yet your persists besides the rules... you got words removed by EME which by the rules, is Sexual words is unacceptable in a forums
Intricate Identification Scroll (the green ones) is in the Dismantle list
We are taking the TERA servers down to apply a minor fix. Estimated downtime is less than 1 hour. Should be back by 12 p.m. PDT. Sorry for the interruption!

Learn to see the notice at the top
Persephae wrote: »
Take your bets

EDIT : I was correct, server maint took longer and servers went down after going up and now expected delay is 1 hour.


Everyone pay up.

No one bet by the way so we can't pay you up :P
You're late EME
Killian's Jester and Killian himself only does that debuff
Oh no worries it is supposed to be valid because even New players don't know what to do

Glad it's been nerfed but the debuff still should be disabled if the potion is not here anymore
Without Potion of Will, it's impossible to cleanse to defend ourselves against the debuff... All we can do is nothing while our characters goes randomly uncontrollably until the effect is gone...

BHS, Have you thought about that Debuff for a second after you disabled most of the potions ? Potion of Will Still HAS a place in this game yet you disabled it to make LoT even more difficult

If you disable Potion of Will, Disable the Killian's Terror Debuff because that is completely unfair
6EXTMD3763 wrote: »
Most, if not all, games on the PS4 require at least one user on the console to be subscribed to PS+ to play online multiplayer. TERA isn't likely to be an exception. More news about the console Beta will likely come once PAX West is done tomorrow. Either way, I'd wait for TERA to actually launch, or at least have an announced launch date, before paying for PlayStation Plus if your sole reason for buying it is TERA.

I permit to repeat this once more : A Free To Play Game is UNLIKELY to have the Gold/PS+ Membership to play TERA. Because if there was such limitation, Silver/Non-PS+ Membership wouldn't be able to play the game
You just need to be connected to your xbox live/psn account for the eme account linking you pretty much would have your character from the pc version

Let me iterate something, a free to play game is unlikely to have a gold/ps plus membership requirement otherwise silver membership/non-ps plus membership wouldn't be able to play the console version
The Engine Revamp is neither going to come anytime soon they will stay with UE3 instead of remaking all the codes on UE4 or any other engines (Yeah even the Black Desert Online's Engine as I'm completely sure they don't know the BDO Engine's codes)
BHS Should stop working in PUBG for TERA it seems that this situation is only getting worst
Title ^

The EME and BHS Logo are back in the starting video instead of just jumping into the TERA Splash logo screen

It was way better no intro because there's logos in the Splash Logo Screen anyway
Pixelator wrote: »
JFFpGqr.png
All classes are viable for clearing content so no "useless" tier.

Source: https://www.essentialmana.com/tier-list/

And where's the Brawler in this list ?
What you still don't understand and we as well including... is that this engine is from Unreal Tournament 3 it was the only game with Unreal Engine 3 in it the project started in 2007 which was during the first version of Unreal Tournament 3.

BHS did said that they Heavily modded the engine before Unreal Tournament 3 got its update to Black Edition which was out in 2008 along with Titan Pack update which is from 2009.

My guess is they use the very first version of Unreal Engine 3 which is Unreal Engine 3 Build 100 from March 2004... They needed to understand the modding and the possibility was minimal so that's the reason of why they heavily modded the engine itself

Or my other guess could be they waited for Unreal Tournament 3 to get out publicly and use the Editor of the game itself to heavily modify the engine for TERA Hence the why we have such poor optimization and core usage... They didn't even upgrade their Engine since they started the TERA Project for the simple reason that it would be harsh to redo all the codes all over again so they leaved it "as is" and got the game out in 2012
MIHPRRS.jpg

You better find a Definitive fix on this @CobaltDragon and EME... they will keep coming back ban after ban after ban
They are so persistent are they.... really annoying
aeee98 wrote: »
Actually there is another way: you can abandon and redo the quest.

Only to find out that you cannot abandon story quests
I said this countless of times, YOU DON'T KNOW!

THEN STOP COMPLAINING ! You have nothing to do with this ! You keep using TS3 while we use Discord. Again it's OUR decisions not yours think about this for a sec
F9RBIy8.jpg
Again I'm not enforcing you to stop using it. I'm just sharing the precautions of what I've researched on this company of Discord. Everyone else that knows about them, they don't like it. Just so I'm just letting you know not everyone likes Discord. So you might should switch to something else.

Sorry I take the internet precautions more than most people. Don't take it the wrong way.

Again, you're in No position to decide for us stop deciding on us and you'll be golden
I say this and hope it enters inside your brain, Xbox Live Gold/PlayStation Plus Membership will not be required to play TERA on console that is free to play from the get go... If it does requires it then it's not free to play but only on PC
OH GOSH, so it's true they act innocent, but they really are using your data. ALL OF IT!

https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/441sy8/discords_problematic_your_data_licensing_clause/

It reads.....

[–]vishnevskiy- Stanislav#7943 • • 37 points• 1 year ago

Hey there.

CTO of Discord here.

This part of the ToS is to allow us to send data through Discord on your behalf. This statement does exist in Slack but its definitely phrased differently.

" In order for us to provide the Service to you, we require that you grant us certain rights with respect to Your Data. For example, we need to be able to transmit, store and copy Your Data in order to display it to you and your teammates, to index it so you are able to search it, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on. Your acceptance of this TOS gives us the permission to do so and grants us any such rights necessary to provide the service to you, only for the purpose of providing the service (and for no other purpose). This permission includes allowing us to use third-party service providers (such as Amazon Web Services) in the operation and administration of the Service and the rights granted to us are extended to these third parties to the degree necessary in order for the Service to be provided."

I have asked our CEO to look into making it sound more friendly. We have no intention of using your data for anything and hopefully we can clear that up in our ToS with friendlier language. It is currently this way "because lawyers". :)


https://www.symantec.com/connect/app#!/blogs/attackers-use-discord-voip-chat-servers-host-nanocore-njrat-spyrat

I got loads of proof, are you sure you want to use Discord? I'm just protecting people from using it.


Bla bla bla I don't CARE ! I use Discord everyone has its own opinion and you have no right to say what to do with us
That is a joke I sense it
Title ^ Is this for real ? No Guild advertisement on Global ? @Spacecats
QrCXacy.png
Strangers1 wrote: »
Why lock the kick when in battle. That is just stupid and for a time the kick lock for battle was removed and i thought maybe they learned something and now they put it back in whats the deal. That lock is just ridiculous and needs to be removed.

You say that because you want to abuse it... Kicking someone right before the boss died is, for a fact, not cool at all... Loots should be for everyone monopolizing it is nothing but selfish
@TheKoreanGamer No wait... you dont have to reinstall the game!
If you run the game without those file, Tera client will generate the default files in automatic!

Try to run your Tera without them!

P.s. I had your problem months ago and it fixed

I'd say this too because that's what's always works You can delete all the S1 and launch the game just to regenerate new ones but careful not to delete the DefaultS1 those are the default and if it's deleted the game wouldn't simply run at all XD
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.