TERA Online forum archive
Posts by Naru2008
Phargo and trade broker x5

Or at least add these merchants back into the Fashion Coupon shop, or some other merchant with a set gold price.
clfarron4 wrote: »
Why should we files the reports now when they were already evidenced two years ago but not actioned?

Because unlike before, someone says they're actually going to look into it now. That's basically the only reason.

This. I had a nice little chat with Cobalt previously about some of Elleon's old text from Castanica, which would reference things no longer in the game, and he had them fix it.

They also fixed an identity crisis in Highwatch after I reported it. A Baraka was pulling quotes from Aman sound bites, rather than Baraka. After Cobalt responded to my ticket, a day later, the Baraka was pulling from the correct sound bites. Imagine hearing a Baraka saying "AMANI POWER!" when you talk to it, lol.
voidy wrote: »
kamizuma wrote: »
funny how literally the same content is seen as "incredibly fun" or "not very fun" based solely on the rewards.

Yeah dude that's what happens when you recycle the same event four years in a row, who'd have thought.

The same person who hordes the same things every year and puts down anyone who actually is less fortunate than them in the forum by being passive with their comments. :')
That same person also misses the point of it not being solely about the rewards, but about the increased grind. (Which is based on how an individual looks at it, and their previous experiences, to which there's some merit to everyone's complaints.)
...We've got about a thousand threads about this;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27242/xigncode-discussion#latest

This is our main one. No need to create yet another thread.
AbstractCH wrote: »
Honestly bumping this, because there’s still no fix and even sending a ticket does nothing. Fix when?

If you don't mind me asking; What was the response to the Support Ticket?
MistyTera wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Let me get this straight even Kaspersky caused BSODs back in 2005 with it's kernel drivers. They fixed it!

XIGNCODE-It's been 9 years of development and it's still a mess!

Is EME/BHS helpful support passing forward to incompetent Wellbia doing something about these issues being fixed or not? Or even from any company?

Just to be clear... you mentioned before that you got a BSOD with a different game's implementation in the past. Are you actively getting a BSOD now with TERA? If you're not getting the issue now with TERA, it's possible the issue you had is already fixed. If you are getting the issue now with TERA, you should send your diag and log info to EME in a ticket.

Talking in abstract at this point isn't going to change anything, regardless of how anyone feels about the program.

:s My point-> XIGNCODE-It's been 9 years of development and it's still a mess! That's a fact, not abstract! I can't believe that Wellbia's kernel drivers have not been fixed over the years! That's the problem!

You think just because of a different game it will behave differently? You're the one being abstract! XIGNCODE IS XIGNCODE!

If XIGNCODE really cares about their ANTI-HACK Tool behaving properly, it would have been fixed by now! The only updates XIGNCODE has is being more intrusive!

So my question is why use it as an anti-hack tool? It's Wellbia that I'm mad at, not EME/BHS!

Majority of the community will state why they left is because XIGNCODE is intrusive, causes BSODs, and Wellbia doesn't even care to fix their problems. So my conclusion is replace it with something else or just get rid of it! People are going to cheat by bypassing it. So my recommendation was to go with server-client protection as a solution, which is always the best protection. I stated many of times! This is why I despise WELLBIA! I want to play again, but I'm not going through the mess of it being a legitimate player!

N3N0FWk.jpg

So do me a favor-STOP TYPING, SO THAT EME/BHS CAN READ THROUGH THIS FORUM! IT'S DONE!

They constantly read through this forum, and who the hell are you to tell someone not to keep posting? Misty please do us all here a favor, and stop posting yourself. You're getting on everyone's last nerve, with your unintelligible tirades, conspiracy theories, etc. We've already proved you don't have an inkling of what you're talking about since myself and Counterpoint pointed our your whole 'EVEN GOOGLE KNOWS IT ISN'T SAFE!!!!!! REMOVE IT NOW!!!!!" bull, but you keep on typing up these novels of non-sense and assumptions. Please, just stop. How you're not banned for spamming your non-sense and trying to get people riled up is amazing.

TERA has been in development since 2011, and it is still a mess, and the developers continue to make more messes out of it. What's your point?

Not everyone who programs is competent enough to fix their issues, and sometimes it's a difficult fix that has a small window of reproduction. (Hence why the calendar is taking forever to be fixed.)

Misty, honestly, stop.
RKC wrote: »
In all my years playing this game since 2008 Ive never come across these world bams at all. How do you people find these things.

Looking up their locations, and then bookmarking them in your Travel Journal (if you have Elite, or you happen to get one from an event or something as a temporary item) then camp that spot for a good while until it respawns (unless it's after a server reset, then you should spawn on top of it).
Lynxzer wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
You know, I'm kinda on the fence. On one hand, it's like; Yeah you have a point, but on the other hand, I've beaten plenty of those 'script users' to the boss by logging in quick enough to the server once it came up. Not recently cause I've stopped playing as much due to work, etc. But it's not a big deal as long as you've got free time on your hands waiting for the server to come back up.

That's not the point... do you realize that world bosses spawn not only after server maint?. Bunch of cheaters making profit like crazy.

Yes I do know this, because I record what time I slay them, and then go back and check every so often.

It's not that hard.
You know, I'm kinda on the fence. On one hand, it's like; Yeah you have a point, but on the other hand, I've beaten plenty of those 'script users' to the boss by logging in quick enough to the server once it came up. Not recently cause I've stopped playing as much due to work, etc. But it's not a big deal as long as you've got free time on your hands waiting for the server to come back up.
Naru2008 wrote: »
[You have to take into consideration anything they change on their current build gets completely overwritten when a new patch is sent out, and therefor they have to re-add it. This could cause conflicts with the new coding changes Korea sends out, and they need to troubleshoot everything to make sure it's added back correctly, and working correctly.

Fake news. If your assertion was true we wouldn't get KTera glitches (think RMHM fiasco, or Ninja being broken for months.)

They don't bug test. They just send it.

Exactly why the dressing room was empty ages ago upon post-patch right? Cause it's not true. :roll:
Cassandra come now, you're more sensible than this.
ladyraines wrote: »
I dont understand about company stuff,
but.. is that means ENMASSE was `Controlled` by BHS ?
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..

Yes EME is owned by BHS.
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..
Good question. Not sure why EME has trouble implementing patches when all they have to do is translate. Their margin for profit should be high because they aren't developing anything.......

You have to take into consideration anything they change on their current build gets completely overwritten when a new patch is sent out, and therefor they have to re-add it. This could cause conflicts with the new coding changes Korea sends out, and they need to troubleshoot everything to make sure it's added back correctly, and working correctly.
T5N5JX9HRP wrote: »
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.
I constantly send that feedback / suggestions forward to the appropriate Team, or on to Bluehole.
Do you want a comment within each Thread, just saying " This has been passed along, Thanks ! " ?

They aren't asking you to ask Bluehole about it. Do the stuff you can do right now. Hold events that give more of these items. Do some of the stuff that Gameforge has done themselves. You guys have fallen from grace super hard, I'm surprised you don't look at Gameforge more often for wisdom...

Except we don't have a free employee to sit there, study TERA's coding, and build completely unique content, which is what Gameforge does.

Please educate yourself before you wreck yourself.
You can always kick anyone for anytime for any reason, but that's usually frowned upon and makes you look like an [filtered].

However my rule of thumb is I continue to try to teach them. If I spend more than an hour on one single boss and we've wiped countless times, I will initiate a vote kick, or if they refuse to listen, either because they don't understand English or just choose not to care.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
tisnotme wrote: »
Moonpelt wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Norafin wrote: »
Just when you started to think that maaaaaaaybeeeeee BHS stuck out their head from their [filtered] (male brawler), they shoved it back even deeper.
Elin brawler. Literally WTF.

What, not into loli fisting?
But this is expected, Elin sells.

If Elin Gunner had a good amount of people playing her then why not make an Elin brawler?

As you said making money with the less investment is the way bussiness do profit these days.

Can we all not focus on the ELIN BRAWLER THAT DOESN'T EXIST RIGHT NOW AND FOCUS ON THE TOPIC AT HAND? o3o So Awakening ya'll wonder what skills are going to be presented.

and you know Elin Valkyries will be just round the corner coming too :o

TERA = The Elin Realm of Arborea

Please no. IHOP already had their fun with name changing. End the damn insanity! :s
MistyTera wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
I'm surprised that they are ignoring, when simply XIGNCODE was proven to cause BSODs.

EVEN A BSODs should be enough to notify that this ANTI-HACK tool is garbage!
Look, any driver can cause a BSOD. I troubleshooted a BSOD on my machine that was caused by an old version of VPN software that installed a network driver that didn't uninstall properly. I troubleshooted a BSOD that was caused by a controller driver, even when the controller wasn't plugged in at all. I troubleshooted BSODs caused by incompatibilities introduced by Microsoft themselves in new Windows updates that required them to release another update to fix the first update they broke. Not to mention BSODs caused routinely by video card drivers, audio drivers, network drivers, and on and on. At least we're no longer living in the Windows ME days when you'd get a BSOD basically all the time because things were just that unstable.

Respectfully, your whole thing about "oh no it causes a BSOD!" is another piece of fear-mongering paranoia that won't be taken seriously, even though XIGNCODE is not fit for purpose.

BUT IT WAS LINKED TO WELLBIA/XIGNCODE FILES IN THE BSOD! Counterpoint, where is your head?

I've begun wondering why you're all over the place. I know your paranoia about Discord. Literally everyone uses it.

You continue to sit here and draw all these left-field claims, but have no basis for it. At this point, you're spamming and flooding the forum with this nonsense, and need to stop. You're violating the rules at this point.

You have legitimate concerns, just like everyone else, but you're actually making the problem WORSE by spreading the paranoia without any basis for your claims, just like with Chrome saying their website was malware, when it was literally nothing less than an unsecured connection to GOOGLE for loading a CUSTOM FONT for the WEBSITE.

Please, you're not helping your case, or anyone else's. You're making the true complaints become buried in non-sense and paranoia, making it worse. Please Misty. Stop.
Dokibun wrote: »
there are many other posts about this, you'd have to dig through the old forums to find the original.

It's been figured that they won't do it because...
- they can't have old costumes become tradeable because that would compete with new costume sales.
- they could make them transferable between characters on the same account, but it's very hard to determine how much impact on new costume sales this would have and therefore how much it would cost. this option should be possible though.

what costume sales, the shop is practically empty

The Daily Deals. :think:
kubitoid wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
They do still have their standards
...

Yes, I know. Such an idea with how more than 3/4 of the community views EME sounds crazy, but they really do have standards. Call it [filtered]-kissing if you want, but it'd be a stretch, since I also have constantly voiced my disagreement with EME's decisions in the past, but I do give an effort to be constructive, unlike half the people who just [filtered] on them rather than be constructive in their feedback.
MistyTera wrote: »
Ok, I'm laughing really hard! GOOGLE KNOWS WELLBIA/XIGNCODE IS MALWARE!

https://image.ibb.co/jXmtny/Even_google_knows_XIGNCODE_is_bad.png

Could you not spread misinformation?

Google Chrome will list a website as containing 'Insecure Content' simply because not every single interaction on the website (including calling from within the same website) isn't secured with https://. As such, the content that is causing the issue is a stylesheet calling forward the Open Sans font from the website.

EPaio1PfRPyKGhPSzzotvg.png

Literally has nothing to do with Malware. Stop your insane blabbering.
MissKo wrote: »
cRAPPYGame wrote: »

Okay, so, it wasn't a threat, but instead an offer to remove the data in case you were concerned about your privacy. Big difference.

But, hey, we have an official stance on XIGNCODE3 from someone on staff now. I just wish one of the GMs would have just come out and publicly said, "Hey, this is the option we're going with and we're going to stick to it! XIGNCODE3 will not be removed." instead of us finding out this way, though. :/

All we can do now is hope that they fix up XIGNCODE well enough that people like me can return feeling content. As I said before in the forums, I'm terrified of having my computer bricked as there's someone else who has had this issue running on an SSD. If they can figure out how to make it play nice for us SSD users, and make it so there's not a crazy strain on us, I'll gladly return to the game. But, here we are, still receiving nothing but silence to our questions and having to find out important information from screenshots posted by players. :s Yikes.

I don't want to say it, but you dropped the ball here, EME.

This. To sit there and spin it as a threat is going too far. It was simply an offer of a solution. They weren't telling anyone if they don't like it, then leave. They do still have their standards, of which, the aforementioned spun comment would be violating it.
@ShadowOfLight whew. It seems like you want to skip reading where I mentioned possibly my ping and feel superior with a nasty attitude. It’s not that deep. @StarSprite it’s like you guys don’t acknowledge the fact that you can end up in a raid as the only priest vs a raid with 3-5 valks. Plague and Kaia does not cover more than one valk assulting you in rah, but again I digress. It’s clear you guys aren’t even open to the idea of a discussion so i digress.

If they weren't open to a discussion, they wouldn't bother commenting in the first place...
14COhR2.png
Zoknahal wrote: »
ALSO! it would be fun if you guys ONCE AND FOR ALL fix the Super Quiz Bowl arena, so you can make this summer events more fun.

(Implying EME is able to fix it, when this was an issue even in Korea, and was only used once there before being disabled.)
ElinUsagi wrote: »
StarSprite wrote: »
93676756a2.png
For those of you who dont keep up with the eme discord.

Could we get a full list of stuff you can get from strongboxes?

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-presents-new-and-improved-strongboxes
KitTeaCup wrote: »
Hi everyone,

XIGNCODE3 was taken on for a number of reasons. One of those being cheaters and malignant hackers. Our version is custom built for us and is a work in progress, and we're trying to improve it.

Please know we're working on an FAQ for those that may have issues with XIGNCODE3. If you're having issues, please write in a ticket or if you want to bypass us, write directly to Wellbia!

Hey KTC, not to be a debby downer, but several people have mentioned they have emailed Wellbia since the update, and still haven't heard back. It's also able to be found around the internet that they are notorious for not replying, as some of these users have mentioned previously.
Pages wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
KitTeaCup wrote: »
@CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me why exactly are you hired as a CM without having any knowledge about this game whatsoever ? With all due respect, if you are hired to be a community manager of a game you oughta at least do your homework and actually know what you are talking about or have a little bit of background without going in blind and asking questions like these. You are aware that nobody, and I mean nobody will like you or respect you if you act oblivious like this instead of just sitting down prior and doing investigation about the game. Not only did you already prove that you have no idea what kind of game this is, but you have proven you have no idea what is plaguing the community that YOU ARE suppose to be hearing from. At least have some decency, Spacecats was eaten alive because he was oblivious and made fun of so many times, do you really, and I mean really want to go down the same path ? It doesent take long time to actually get to know this game, the things people are complaining about, or will you just be one of those *Oh wait, I am working as a voice of all the community, lemme just learn what this thing you are talking about is because I have no idea whatsoever what is it* because you are doing just that.
You have no excuses, and I mean really no excuses whatsoever to be asking for clarification of what a certain item in the game is. Sorry for being so blunt, but either take it as a criticism and do something about it or watch this community tear you open a new one

Hey, chill out, man. She is actively playing and learning the game, and leveling characters, and getting the hang of it. Don't treat her like she's some piece of dirt. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary.
I'd hate to see how you treat new players of the game that aren't like KTC and ask questions like 'What are Fashion Coupons do?' cause if it's the same or worse than this, you need to be removed from the game entirely. You're obviously toxic, and contribute to the problem with which this community has.

If you had attended or at least watched the previous stream session, she even asked the community to be patient with her, that she's new and still learning the ropes of things, but she's more than happy to help us. She's got a great personality, and here you are, doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what she's asked of everyone. Would it kill you to at least give her the courtesy of patience? I know the community is practically fed-up with EME and the way TERA is being done, but cut her a break man.

And yet we all wonder why our CMs leave so fast lol.

People will forever be toxic to the CM because it's not Tonka. Unless Tonka comes back, every CM will keep getting toxic responses no matter how hard they try. It's embarrassing that people can't accept that new CMs won't know the game yet and will just be blatantly rude to them for it, but I doubt it will change.

Those people need to wake up and smell the roses.

Tonka may have been cool and awesome, but Tonka is gone. Get over it. Holy crap this community is awful, and that's saying something, cause I'm used to toxicity, but this is getting ridiculous; Attacking new staff for not knowing everything about the game? Childish.
KitTeaCup wrote: »
@CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me why exactly are you hired as a CM without having any knowledge about this game whatsoever ? With all due respect, if you are hired to be a community manager of a game you oughta at least do your homework and actually know what you are talking about or have a little bit of background without going in blind and asking questions like these. You are aware that nobody, and I mean nobody will like you or respect you if you act oblivious like this instead of just sitting down prior and doing investigation about the game. Not only did you already prove that you have no idea what kind of game this is, but you have proven you have no idea what is plaguing the community that YOU ARE suppose to be hearing from. At least have some decency, Spacecats was eaten alive because he was oblivious and made fun of so many times, do you really, and I mean really want to go down the same path ? It doesent take long time to actually get to know this game, the things people are complaining about, or will you just be one of those *Oh wait, I am working as a voice of all the community, lemme just learn what this thing you are talking about is because I have no idea whatsoever what is it* because you are doing just that.
You have no excuses, and I mean really no excuses whatsoever to be asking for clarification of what a certain item in the game is. Sorry for being so blunt, but either take it as a criticism and do something about it or watch this community tear you open a new one

Hey, chill out, man. She is actively playing and learning the game, and leveling characters, and getting the hang of it. Don't treat her like she's some piece of dirt. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary.
I'd hate to see how you treat new players of the game that aren't like KTC and ask questions like 'What are Fashion Coupons do?' cause if it's the same or worse than this, you need to be removed from the game entirely. You're obviously toxic, and contribute to the problem with which this community has.

If you had attended or at least watched the previous stream session, she even asked the community to be patient with her, that she's new and still learning the ropes of things, but she's more than happy to help us. She's got a great personality, and here you are, doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what she's asked of everyone. Would it kill you to at least give her the courtesy of patience? I know the community is practically fed-up with EME and the way TERA is being done, but cut her a break man.
KitTeaCup wrote: »
@CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Hey KitTeaCup (since there wasn't an official 'welcome' as the new CM, let me take the time to welcome you to the forums, I've missed the streams you've been in, but went back and watched it. I love your personality. You're like me. We'll be great friends. :)), what Cassandra is wanting (if it wasn't obvious, it isn't related to the topic at hand), is the second part of this;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21373/fashion-coupon-store-update-phase-1/p1

Sean and Ryan had been working on updating the Fashion Coupon shop, they took out a bunch of items like NPC Summon scrolls, among other items when they added the list of items requested by the community to the shop. Since then, players have been waiting on Phase 2 (nearly 4 months later) which would hopefully restore said NPC Summon scrolls, among other items that were removed during Phase 1.

(Along with this, others will probably come along asking where the ACE Dungeon Shop and other updates we were told we'd get ages ago, but you wouldn't know much about these. However there's a list by @Zoknahal here;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/26788/tera-pc-update-reminder/p1)

I'd just love to see what Sean mentioned above buy X amount of items, get X free. (He only mentioned 1, but I figure these numbers can be interchangeable and subject to change based on how Sean is feeling, how rare the item is, among other things.)
kubitoid wrote: »
seems like among western publishers only eme took step to implement xign while tera eu and tera ru didnt

Most are quoting EU as being illegal, though it isn't exactly illegal, but it is due to the most recent law changes in EU slowing down their process of adding it.

As for RU, I would wait to see if their next 'update' includes it.
CornishRex wrote: »
kamizuma wrote: »
Equitas wrote: »
What kills me is that we didn't even have this shop until recently, yet people complain about its contents. It's essentially a rewards program to add onto whatever people are already doing anyway. What is the problem?

this exactly

The problem lies in the fact that the normal loot table is underwhelming.

If the reward for 30 minutes of dungeoning was trash, and the jackpot reward was just more trash to add to the pile, why not complain? What is the problem in that?

We know EME can change loot tables as they have done before, but they're not interested in our feedback at all this time. The shop is a start in the right direction, but the contents can be improved.

You have to remember who you're talking to. Someone who isn't affected by almost anything. :rollseyes:
Getting a response here will probably be as long as it takes to report them in-game.

Aside from the aforementioned fact this violates the forums rules and can possibly get the OP banned.

Better to just send in a ticket folks per person. Though, with gold bots there really isn't any reason to bother. It's a never-ending battle.
Very informative and descriptive.

10/10.
I think the previous two people don't know how to read.
I try to get information posted in as many areas as possible, whether that be here in Forums, on our Socials, on Steam, or within Discord.

In this case, I posted it to Discord first, since that is where I was already talking with players, and by the time I was going to include the information on our Forums, I noticed Starsprite already had me covered with the quote.


I had stated it a while ago, but I am definitely more active in all of our EME Discord channels, but certainly do want to make the conscious effort to put any important information in all the visible locations our players check, as well as be able to respond to questions when pinged.

Xerses wrote: »
And for the years I've been here, every time I've seen this one it's reminded me of @counterpoint
someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

This guys literally knows everything and will argue til his fingers have blisters. Truly living up to his name, Counterpoint

He literally isn't sitting here saying this person is wrong or that person is wrong. Get your head out of your [filtered] and stop trying to cause problems. You're going to cause this thread to get locked (and probably get your butt temp-banned) for targeting another user. If you need to, refresh up on the forum's rules;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17/forum-rules-guidelines

Counterpoint has been nothing but helpful and informative. You're just being a negative nancy and causing more problems without a reason. Just stop. Seriously.
ovr wrote: »
Instead of adding to a broken game, they should move Tera into the future by updating the engine. BHS has the money.. idk why they aren't making a Tera 2.0.

Because they'd have to re-code everything from scratch. Everything. The battle mechs, the skills, everything, because importing from one old engine to a newer one, will likely break over half of the game. It's too cost-effective.
LagunaZio wrote: »
So GPK mods and DPS meters are finished? :(

It was mentioned certain DPS Meters would still work, but I don't know about GPK mods.
This'll just cause all of the threads, including the main one with 50 pages, to get closed and never get an answer.

Let's not do this, for the sake of everyone voicing their opinion, kay?
xChase wrote: »
Well, if I get a FPS reduction with this Xigncode, better open this game game with power point, because it will be a Slide show. lol.

I'm not a programmer. But, is that so hard to optimize this game ?

Well to be 100% fair, it's running on an old version of the Unreal Engine 3, which released in November 2006, 12 years ago. In addition, TERA was never truly optimized to begin with, so to take a 12-year-old system and optimize a game that wasn't optimized when it was first released in Korea, in addition to the fact UE3 wasn't really built to handle a MMORPG like TERA, and try to optimize it, there's only so much that can be done, mostly client-side by the user, such as adjusting Settings, etc.

I believe it would be difficult to optimize this game, and especially in a 12 year-old engine, and with BHS not ever upgrading to a more recent engine, or at least to UE4. However this would require them to reprogram the game entirely to work on the new engine.

So yeah, it's probably pretty hard to optimize TERA in the state it is in. Not a developer myself, but I know a few friends who have looked at the game, etc, even tried it, and knew immediately it was not optimized.
T5EGCG7J5M wrote: »
Does this mean I can't use Shadow Play to record my game sessions anymore?

Doubtful. If you're recording, that's not modifying the game's files and you shouldn't trigger the anti-cheat.
clfarron4 wrote: »
Goosey wrote: »
To even play this game now, you'd basically need a burner PC that just runs TERA and nothing else, because once you have this installed your PC, it will be compromised and will not be safe to do anything You won't be safe to read emails, log into any websites, nothing. Everything you do will be captured and logged, and any valuable information will be exploited against you.
Is there actually any substantiated evidence to support this claim? This software is used actively by other major Korean MMOs, including BDO and BnS, all EME's other games, and TERA in Korea and Japan. Is there any evidence that anyone's computers been compromised in this way? If there's any evidence of anything like this actually happening, all these companies need to know so they can sue the hell out of Wellbia for the liability they imposed.

I don't think proof of it happening is the point here - The point is that EME, a company who is fairly well known for being inept and lying to their customers both intentionally and unintentionally, has just asked every single TERA player to install a keylogger and file system scanner on their own computer, to send our data to a third party. Not only that, but all the evidence points to this malware not even working for it's intended function. So, basically EME is just asking us to send *everything* we do on our computers for 48 hours before playing tera to a third party for NO reason whatsoever. That's the problem people have with this change.

That's also not true, though. It's not a keylogger. It does not "send *everything* we do on our computers for 48 hours before playing tera to a third party" at all. It scans the files and hashes them to scan against known signatures, like how an anti-virus works. Yeah, even that is more invasive than I'd like, but it's not the same thing.

I'm not a fan of this software, and I do think it's pointless as long as it's completely ineffectual at its supposed function (I wouldn't have introduced it until I was sure it actually solved a problem that needed solving, if it were up to me), but the FUD about what it does is just so completely through the roof that I have no idea where people are getting it from. I don't think it's necessary to lie and exaggerate about what the software does to convince EME that it's a bad idea, because EME already knows these lies and exaggerations aren't true anyway, and are just FUD. It hurts the argument people are trying to make! I've no problem if an army of people come on to say they don't want to install it, they don't trust it, they don't think it'll work, on and on and on; there's plenty to choose from.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/30tcb6/xigncode_looks_at_all_files_youve_accessed_in_the/

http://i.imgur.com/zOEDkVa.png

DFO a game with XignCode bundled with it. Why does it need to scan files in your Firefox Profile data?

Just like an anti-virus would, it scans your entire computer, except this hashes the data, then references it to known cheats/hacks/exploits, as Counterpoint mentioned.
If eme tells us that this is happening I'm asking for a full refund I don't want them to monitor me playing Minecraft forge in high priority then ban me.

lol, sorry, it doesn't work that way. You can't ask for refunds because of a security program. Good luck though.
I personally have yet to experience this and my tickets get responded to at most, a week, give or take a few days.

There are many factors that take into account when it comes to Support Tickets (I know personally, doing Custom Support myself).

There are people hired to do certain tickets, and not others. Then if those people are off for a day or so, they'll get backed up. If they're on a vacation, or gone for more than (usually 2) days, they'll assign someone to cover that person's support tickets, preferably someone who has handled such information and topics before, in addition to their own section.

Of course, certain ticket types also get handled quicker than others, such as those that involve cash transactions, to please those who are spending money, because you want your customers happy and their problems fixed in a quick and timely manner. Other things, like bugs that affect everyone usually is next in line (servers crashing and going down permanently usually supersede all other tickets, including payment transactions), and then the rest is usually company-dictated on what's important and what isn't.

What exactly was the ticket regarding? If people actually provided information on their tickets, they could get an explanation on why it's taking so long from someone knowledgeable.

Though by two weeks, you should respond because while it's rare, it's possible it might have gotten over-looked or bumped out of queue. Send a response following up after a week and a half to two weeks is understandable, and usually is encouraged by most companies.

Should that not do the job, you could try contacting staff such as CobaltDragon, who is head of the Product Support, and ask him to look over your ticket number.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/214922#Comment_214922

Should hold the answer you seek.
NAD7TJK4AD wrote: »
Just to be sure, this code is NOT on console Tera?

Safe to assume this is correct, as tisnotme pointed out, this is the PC discussion area, and console players are on a different build than PC players.
In all honesty, the offer (which was completely free and unique to our region) aside, what do you care?

Legitimately, what do you care if EME (supposedly) screws themselves over financially?

You're a customer, no? Do you own stake in the company? Are you an employee? As a customer, a company's financial business is none of your business, and doesn't (and shouldn't) matter to you. So I ask you; Why do you care? It isn't your business, it's not your concern, so why? Other than the fact you're upset that you can no longer do this, of course.

Just curious.
Slight bias there, don't ya think.

Oh pish-posh. He would nevar.
That moment when staff respond to each other on forums rather than in-person. ;) (Probably do both, actually.)
Yeehaw wrote: »
> @DL7MMWLJ3W said:
> Ease up on the hype.
>
> These changes will cause even further class discrimination unless typical tera players enjoys re-rolling towards broken classes.
>
> Besides, do we even need another thread about Godsfall? I'd say input your thoughts or whatever on here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/22431/godsfall#latest

please take your negative input somewhere else because this thread clearly isn’t the right place for you to post it on.

Wasn't necessarily negative, and they aren't wrong. Creating multiple threads is completely unnecessary, and usually gets locked by a Mod.
Yet another thread suggesting Elite Mount changes, but not offering a suggestion of a specific mount, as with each one EME has replied to and asked "What would you guys like to see" with no responses.

And we wonder why they don't change it.
All depends on if you file under the correct reasoning, what the issue is, current load of tickets (including ones that don't actually require a ticket), and then depending on if it's filed before the weekend, or a bit before. If you file it on Friday, or during the weekend, chances are it won't even be seen until late Tuesday-to Thursday.

Usually I get ticket responses within a week or less. Sometimes it takes up to two weeks to get it resolved, depending on if it needs to go to ColbaltDragon (Head Product Support Specialist) after one of the other guys respond, or if ticket times are long.

Contrary to what people constantly complain about, they don't take unreasonable long times to respond. They're pretty reasonable times, especially if your ticket is something small compared to other ticket issues. It might not be the best response time of other companies, but it's still reasonable.
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
Is this dungeon too hard for you baby?

No need for name-calling. Completely unnecessary.
XRF4HCD9F4 wrote: »
Its any other way to get this points besides the codes i think we didnt have a code for nearly a month

There have been codes, and there's some that are still active, you just had to know someone, or someone had to post it on social media somewhere for everyone else. It didn't come straight from EME, but rather through their partners.

You can get credits for the reward emporium by making purchases in the TERA Store, aside from codes.

Let's lock the thread, Mods.
Lapomko wrote: »
kamizuma wrote: »
naw dont listen to these ppl, you can get lots of gear without swiping

8dkBkyz.jpg

no swipe

This coming from a guy that inflates the game economy by buying out all the servers talents for his selfish personal gain.

And has max characters on almost every server, I might add, so saying 'No swipe' isn't entirely true.
If you guys want what EU has...go play it?

Simple, not hard, and hell, you save time asking the same question over and over, and every time, we don't (usually) get what GameForge gets.

Two different companies, two different publishers, it's inevitable we won't get the exact same content, events, etc, etc.
I believe they're planning on placing the NPC summons elsewhere, but currently at the moment, they can only be gained either through Gillie, or through Trade Broker (if your server has them on).

No idea why they removed all the NPC Summons. Right as the question was asked, the thread was also locked, so we never got an answer, other than Phase 2 of the update will contain more updates to the store. I'm assuming they'll either be re-added under another tab, or even in another store, such as Peddler, or the Novelty Merchant in Velika. I do wish they would combine these smaller shops into one. It'd make it easier to manage. But that's my two cents.

They'll be back soon, afaik.
All the bills were converted a month ago. Tikat is just bored and out of his mind.

Maybe the closing of his shop made him go insane and instead decided to re-open while the boys in white looked for him?
I'm pretty sure Serena's marker disappears when she's removed. (Then again, this is console, so maybe not.)
Have you tried unsubscribing to the TERA Newsletter, saving the changes, then re-subscribe? Of course, we wouldn't know if this worked until they send out another one.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/xbox-one-discussion-feedback

The Bug Reports section is for PC players. Please refer to the forum where Console players are reporting other issues.

This thread might also be a good place;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21534/open-beta-known-issues-march-8th-2018#latest

Do you get any interaction option text when walking around the statue? Have you tried closing the game and relaunching?
mrmane wrote: »
I checked my email box and I don't have this newsletter. They seems to have stopping coming into my mailbox in Nov of last year. The last email blast I got was able the Black Friday deals >.>...

Nothing in my spam folder either...WTF

https://account.enmasse.com/users/account/profile
Check and make sure your email on your account is the correct one, and that TERA Newsletter is checked.
Looks like EME forgot to edit Tikat's shop to where he can offer to trade Fed Bills for Fashion Coupons, and instead, he's listing 4 different dyes for 40 Fed Bills each, with the shop in its entirety bugged.

I'm pretty sure most people have changed their bills for coupons at this point, but still wouldn't hurt to correct the shop.

gcR0Uhs.jpg
ysYiqmr.jpg
UDzUDDZ.jpg

Drazer wrote: »
I did guille in 3 characters and i got 3 smart dyads, theres still plenty of time fpr the event, plus you can do the plex of idk the name

Pit of Petrax
This happened to me. What I did to fix it was message support in a ticket and they reset it to the appropriate part of the mission, and was able to complete it. However, some of the quest is easy to miss. Follow the guide that LXM6H9H4JH posted above, and it'll help a lot.
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
they should change the elite mount every month.
@seandynamite

Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. He's already stated he's open to changing it more often, but needs ideas. Posts like yours are useless and completely unhelpful when you don't offer suggestions (and again, derailing the current topic thread).
Lapomko wrote: »
I prefer such things that are related to economics in game not be discussed with the player council. Such things can be abused easily to have a huge advantage on the market for example when the semi-enigmatic dismantle rates were adjusted. People dumped them on the market were mostly part of the player council because they got insider info.

As much as we all were disappointed and upset about this, could we not bring up the past? Sure it's effects are still here to this day, but it's done and over with, EME regretted it, etc.

I personally don't see why PC is even still around, no offense to them, but if EME doesn't approach them about anything....what's the point really? I mean it's a great idea that was put in at first, but now it's got no point. It needs to be re-created, with new purpose. But EME has to do this, no one else can.
Without knowing your username, they won't be able to fix the issue. I'm assuming you're on a new account, rather than your old one. Send in a Support Ticket and give them all the information you can in order to help them help you get access to your old account again;
http://support.enmasse.com/tera
All praise the necromancer! (Just kidding.)

Time for this to be locked so it can stay dead.

There's plenty of threads on Talismans that you can provide your feedback on. No need to bump an old thread.
Most likely not, unless they've found a CM that they are wanting to introduce. Occasionally @seandynamite will hop on with someone like @SingleBear if anything important needs to be addressed, but casual streams will be on hold until they find a Community Manager to replace Spacey.
Xristosx wrote: »
While Gameforge actually logged on their characters and took screenshots, EME just decided to once again half [filtered] everything and steal a video from a youtube of someone showcasing the hair styles :+1:

What you have stated is not what occurred. The uploaded Youtube Videos showing the new Hair Styles were created and uploaded by us.

Edited : Nexon shared their videos with us to use.

Hey i love how your response as a EME employee is to immediately lie to everyone, that really makes people trust you, you know? Maybe stop treating us like idiots because we know more than you and you cant let stuff like this slide because we will call you out on bs. You guys only retract when you've been caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

7oXhuM8.png

OOOOORRRRRRRR......

Considering he's only just the LEAD PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER, he isn't 100% keyed into such information. If he's given something to do by someone higher up, and all he knows is someone higher up gave it to him, the first thing you'd assume is that it was from an inside source, and not an outside one. Then, when asked further about the information, told where the original source was.

Get off your high horse. Sheesh.
ElinLove wrote: »
I have the impression it was kind of a Spacecats idea and it went away with him. The plans where there but it ended up without the execution because, well, who was gonna do it left.

It was another person's idea in the office. Had nothing to do with Spacey (unfortunately, but also gratefully.)
LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »
I'm under the impression that they said in one of the streams (I think it was there anyway) that they had to change some plans because certain things weren't working out.

So the Murder Mystery probably was one of the things that ended up on the cutting floor due to that. I haven't seen any mention of it happening at some later point in any case.

They kept re-working the event, and it didn't seem to be made in the way they liked it, but they said they do plan on doing the event in the future. Never said an exact date though/
Yes, the event is the reason ping was high before and after maintenance. As SingleBear has stated, it's the CPUs of the servers being crushed.

That's possibly why you're stuck on patching, because of server issues.
Margarethe wrote: »
Mockery, it's clearly an ISP issue.

05d.jpg

Margarethe, always the kidder. :)
SingleBear wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
Pretty sure it's not rocket science as to what the cause is. (No offense meant EME.)

None taken. And you're right, it's not rocket science...it's computer science. (I got jokes.)

What we are trying to establish is exactly how this impacts our servers. Knowing that it is crushing the CPUs on our arbiter servers and not a packet issue is important. The more info we can pull and send to Bluehole the better our chance of getting the event optimized so that we can bring it back better.

I like your style. You should post more often with your jokes. :+1:
Pretty sure it's not rocket science as to what the cause is. (No offense meant EME.) But an event to track every single bam at all the provinces and areas at all times, and tracking hundreds of player's progress, probably is something the build can't handle, and wasn't optimized by BHS at all. If BHS would just go and optimize the game, this event would probably not be too bad, but considering EU had problems, I'm assuming KTera, JTera, all other regions have also had this issue with this event.

Good idea, good execution publisher-wise, but developer-wise, terrible execution. Turn off the event, let everyone play the game, and then let's revisit this event once BHS figured out how to optimize.
It's due to the event. EU turned off their event because of 'low performance issues'.
Yep, AV doesn't want to do maintenance today. Second time it's been up (since before maintenance) while all others are down. It went down at the appropriate time while the rest went down 5 minutes prior to maintenance, and then it's come back up.
WhippyWhip wrote: »
> @Naru2008 said:
> I believe any monster that is +/- 5 levels are counted.

Is it + and - 5 levels? The site just says higher the 5 levels of your toon

I was killing Levels 63 and 62(as level 65) so I assume it's +/- 5
I believe any monster that is +/- 5 levels are counted.
CornishRex wrote: »
What happen, only av is up :sweat_smile:

To be honest, when AV is still up 5 minutes after the rest of the servers go down, supposedly for maintenance, you're not the only one who questions it.
DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
> @Naru2008 said:
> Andddd now everyone but AV is down. GG.
>
> @CobaltDragon can you let the network team know?Server maintenance dood...
Still odd how AV is still up, but kay
Andddd now everyone but AV is down. GG.

@CobaltDragon can you let the network team know?
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
Christin wrote: »
Christin wrote: »
It's almost like Tera is such a torture for them, no one wants to do it unless they have to. Did you see the last stream they did? Did you notice the enthusiasm they had?

They seemed pretty earnest about what they wanted to do (particularly Singlebear's explanations, as someone who has been at EME for a long time), but they were production team people. Their job is behind the scenes and in management, not to be on-camera personalities. Back in the day, Treeshark was no less awkward whenever he was on stream (and he had about the least "enthusiastic" personality you've ever met).

I think it's more important to have the open interaction with the production team rather than shutting them away from the community because they seem insufficiently enthusiastic.

I can't tell if you simply missed the point or are trying to change the topic completely?

What is your point, then? You said that they didn't seem enthusiastic on the last stream, but it's production folk. They're not there to be enthusiastic on stream, but to deal with the day-to-day work of keeping the game running. That's also why they don't have the time to plan and do live streams every week; they already have enough work to do. Is there really any point in having Circuits do it when she admits she's only been focused on Closers and doesn't know TERA? Once they hire a new community team person and they settle into their role, I'm sure we'll have an enthusiastic face on stream again.

It's not really hard to understand what's going on in this case, so I think it makes more sense to focus the complaints on more constructive things.

They can still put up a code or something on the offline screen on twitch so people can check in. Or a brief pre-recorded video including a code. Keeps up some level of consistency. As you know the whole key methods in-game relying on reward shop issues, not to diverge too much, but the credits from the codes were noteworthy.

I think you missed the part where they said they weren't going to do those reward codes as often, and improve the rewards as such.

I've suggested it before, I'll suggest it again.

PingZapper. It re-routes how you're connected to the server. It has helped take my 70-80ms ping to 40-45ms.

Comes with a free trial, and then the lowest price is $3.99 for 30 days.

https://pingzapper.com/

(Before anyone asks, yes, this is a third party tool, but it's accepted by GMs. It's been approved in previous posts of mine, hence my sharing it here.)

If the free trial improves your ping, then I would highly suggest getting a subscription. If it doesn't change much, or at all, just don't get one. :)
Melyodis wrote: »
@seandynamite they all want free stuff while you all don't make money on a f2p game think how many are ranting on the forums for double vg not even 20 players be patient same ones still ranting when they get something going and do the same top tier iod just funny. i'm a casual player just enjoying the game. seems like their a lot of children in here now.

:thinking:

I'm so sorry, but were you not around for the different cash-related events? Events that required (mostly) cash involved? Hrmmm.....
Disable Legion Tracking (and make sure you've done the story quest) and you should be good.
"Looks like somebody played a trick on you!" - Poporis of TERA

Welp, EME strikes again.
As the Popori say;
"Looks like somebody played a trick on you!"

Except this is a terrible, permanent trick.

EME, it isn't April Fools. Please. At least wait until April.

If @CassandraTR's thread hasn't even reached anyone's senses at EME, I'm afraid nothing will.

(Also, very lucky there's no salt in my parcel for today.)
The current (and only) CM looking over all EME games is @eme_circuits but, she's just one person, and can't handle all of them at once. Little bits of attention here and there.

Melyodis wrote: »
Sounds good but why should i do that when players from my server and other servers are seeing the same thing if it was a client side issue they would not have seen the same thing in the image i posted above. but anyway i'll send a support ticket.

Many reasons. First of all, so they can be aware of the problem.
Secondly, so that when they go to BHS and say 'Hey, there's a bug with Human Flight Suits', and BHS asks for proof, they can send multiple ticket queries to them as proof.

You don't come report a bug, get told to send in a Support Ticket to officially log it, and then ask 'Why should I do that?' You want it fixed, no? Then why do you think you need to do that?
HTGCLHFXC4 wrote: »
The problem is that I'm just level 26 and they gave me some equipment of my level but I can not place them because they tell me that I should use those scrolls to be able to equip them ... that happens with all the equipment I get later?

No. You click on them and choose their enchantment effects. You don't have to have the scrolls, as ElinLove pointed out.
Xristosx wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
Yes guys, En Masse DID listen to us! I do have to give credit when it's due, and this time it is. Thanks a lot for this change

39Ei5sn.jpg
qcMZ2pq.jpg

Uhhhh No....? Dont say that, they literally did nothing, this change has been known for months in ktera. You do realise they basically have no control over that stuff? BHS did that, Eme literally just plugs the update into our servers they receive from BHS and then gets people like you to think they actually do something. So no dont praise them.

https://essentialmana.com/news/ktera-928-patch-note/

You must be the best person to have at parties. Must be real fun. o/
Naru2008 wrote: »
is it better to sell all of my rubies/sapphires and just buy emeralds off the broker with the gold, or is it better to turn the sapphires into emeralds?

Probably the later, but you have to factor in that the Emerald design will cost a fair penny as well. Depending on your server, Emeralds are probably currently listed for more than their current value. (On TR, last I checked, Emeralds were going for roughly 1400-1800 per piece, which is 400-800 more than they are valued at by selling to an NPC.)

I am from TR. Do guildmates make emeralds for you if you give them the materials?

Depends on which guild. Some are willing to help, some aren't. If you're willing to provide the materials, chances are players are willing to craft them for you.
is it better to sell all of my rubies/sapphires and just buy emeralds off the broker with the gold, or is it better to turn the sapphires into emeralds?

Probably the later, but you have to factor in that the Emerald design will cost a fair penny as well. Depending on your server, Emeralds are probably currently listed for more than their current value. (On TR, last I checked, Emeralds were going for roughly 1400-1800 per piece, which is 400-800 more than they are valued at by selling to an NPC.)
GGRMHMXFA6 wrote: »
Must have been nice to be playing Tera during the Argon event where they were droping dragon scales and weapon skins like candy, everyone and their 10 alts got a dragon. I joined after the Free dragon Argon event completed and none of my charas are close to getting a 1.5 dragon (best is 15/40).

Now scales are removed from the calendar and reduced from dungeons. Seems the only thing EME wants to encourage with changes like this is for people to break out their wallet.

Depending on your server, you can buy the argon loot boxes (I've gotten my dragon from blowing gold on them) in the broker. Plenty of chances for scales, or Entropic Emblems.
You can buy them off the Broker, but other than crafting, that's the only way to get anything after Golden/Silver Talents (Darics, Plates).

There are events that may be ran with Gems as rewards, but you can easily run dungeons such as Ghillieglade or Pit of Petrax, both having a (small) chance of dropping an Emerald. Outside of dungeons and rare events that offer gems as rewards, there's no sure fire way outside of, just like with Darics and Plates, either crafting or buying off the broker. You can sell all the rubies and Sapphires you get in GG and PP to get enough Gold and buy them off the broker.
ElinLove wrote: »
Actually you two: the funny thing is that you both agree with each other and can't get to see it huehue

It's easier to an outsider to see since you don't have the thoughts of either in mind and just read the text.

I'm just waiting for my significant other half to put 2 and 2 together. :trollface:
Pages wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
Pages wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
Bindor wrote: »
welcome to the change where people can get dungeons going then just kick for whatever... GG

Yeah. They never did this before after all

This. I've been kicked for literally being the only person running the dungeon, while the rest were AFK until they kicked me, and everyone voted yes.

This...doesn't change how parties of 5 work..at all...

Currently, parties of 5 require 4 votes to kick. 4/5 is 80%.

This only has an impact on Raids.

I'm sorry, pretty sure you weren't paying attention to the post I quoted. Please double-check.

I was paying attention. You're saying that you have been kicked before to disprove the "they've never done this before after all" quote.

I'm just saying, this change literally has no impact on what happened to you.

LOL I'm sorry, you do need to re-read. I wasn't trying to disprove anything. If you couldn't tell, ElinLove was using sarcasm. I was playing along with the sarcasm.
Pages wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
Bindor wrote: »
welcome to the change where people can get dungeons going then just kick for whatever... GG

Yeah. They never did this before after all

This. I've been kicked for literally being the only person running the dungeon, while the rest were AFK until they kicked me, and everyone voted yes.

This...doesn't change how parties of 5 work..at all...

Currently, parties of 5 require 4 votes to kick. 4/5 is 80%.

This only has an impact on Raids.

I'm sorry, pretty sure you weren't paying attention to the post I quoted. Please double-check.
ElinLove wrote: »
Bindor wrote: »
welcome to the change where people can get dungeons going then just kick for whatever... GG

Yeah. They never did this before after all

This. I've been kicked for literally being the only person running the dungeon, while the rest were AFK until they kicked me, and everyone voted yes.
Melyodis wrote: »
feedback is now ranting well done op you changed the game.
I'm no EME White Knight but I swear you people will find literally anything to complain about.
Yube wrote: »
Now people complain about freebies you get for just login in game? What else you want Dragon for afking ?

@Melyodis If you want to get technical, yes, ranting is still a form of feedback. However, this here isn't just ranting. Maybe you need some glasses, cause I praised some of the changes they made. I would highly suggest investing in some glasses. :+1:

@GlitterBalloon As I told Melyodis, there isn't just complaints in my post. Yes, I too am not an EME White Knight no matter how many times I'm called it, but I'm just providing feedback on the Calendar. That's all. Not complaining. Not ranting. Nada.

@Yube I'm sorry. Do you want a [filtered] ton of consumables that A.) You don't use and B.) Cannot discard or destroy because the game won't let you? Just think about this for a second before being a jackass for no reason.

If you're not going to provide constructive feedback about the calendar, do not post.

If you have to buy a pair of glasses in order to read the line above this one, more power to you, but I'd rather not repeat myself. :+1:
Ray676 wrote: »
please stop putting those [filtered] garbage candies on the calendar. you can't discard them and they are useless

Oh good god I didn't even notice you can't destroy them. What the actual hell?
So while this thread provides feedback on Dragon Scales being completely removed ([filtered] move, btw), I figured this thread would be made for the Calendar as a whole. This is purely constructive feedback and I'd like everyone else to provide such feedback as well, rather than argue and bicker and have the thread closed.

(Please note, that by the screenshots provided, this is obviously still being made by the team at the current moment, and is not final.)

04r-n5AmSXyj5OMRfszsrg.png

So first off, as the thread linked above says, the scales for the 31 was removed and replaced with Friendly Feasts. I find this completely unnecessary to edit it, and remove the scales that were already there with 2 Friendly Feasts. Now I already have an Iron Dragon from the scales, so this doesn't necessarily harm me any, but I know it will people in my guild, including other community member.
The only issue remaining involving the Dragon Scales, is that it seems they've removed them completely from the Calendar, not even a single Scale for a day is provided. Now this is just speculation, but chances are, they might not make another return to the calendar. Way to punish the loyal people who login every day regardless the future of the scales.

Now let's take a look at next month's calendar setup;
t88byZSqRaesEVkWtoGRNg.png

Starting off with the screenshot above, there's a total of 4 potions that we get this upcoming month. Two single Strong Bravery Potions, and 2 Strong Canephora Potions. The reason I see this as a problem personally, is that since roughly November/December, we went from stacks of 3 each, to 2 each, and now Strong Bravery Potions are now down to a single potion. I know @seandynamite had mentioned getting rid of consumables users didn't use in order to improve the calendar, but I think we've gotten lost and confused somewhere. I don't know of a single user who doesn't use or like Strong Bravery Potions or Strong Canephora potions. If you're going to lower the consumables people don't like/want/use, swap the current numbers around. 2 Strong Braveries and 1 Strong Canephora. Canephora is less useful than Braveries.

Next up is the whopping 21 food consumables for the month of February. If you look, that's 3 stacks of 3 Lamb Bugoli (thank you for going back from 2 to the original 3 like before the holidays), 2 Friendly Feasts (we don't see these until the 24th, after getting them on the 31st), and 10, count them, 10 Heart Chocolates, which in case you aren't familiar, they instantly replenish 50% of your MP upon consumption. They increased these by 7, up from the previous stacks of 3 for the longest, to now 10 per stack. Now, I don't know about you guys, but I have no use for them. They sit in my bank, and if I ever get to the point where they start taking up multiple slots in my bank (and with this increase, it'll happen sooner than I would have ever thought), I will start destroying them, or even better, stop claiming them. I figured there'd be a reason to even have these at this point, but there still isn't. There's plenty of alternatives, such as Battle Solutions, Divine Infusions, which restore up to 75% of your MP (notice that's more than the hearts) at 5% per second for 15 seconds. Sure, it takes 15 seconds to get 25% more, but I still consider that more useful, as it's cooldown is only 30 seconds, compared to the hearts, which has a cooldown of a whopping 2 minutes. This is just increasing the junk that nobody wants, the complete opposite of what Seandyanmite was talking about doing.

Third item on the agenda is the (current) Dummy Smartboxes on dates 4 and 22. I don't know about you guys, but I already have more than enough costumes, etc than I can hold in my wardrobe, and I don't plan on letting them take up a permanent slot in my inventory. Unlike some players who choose to purchase these because they fit their fancy, I find a very rare few that I like, and some aren't even obtainable by cash anyways. If these are made tradeable (which I hope they are), I'll be putting them on Broker. Now, why would I complain about possibility of making more gold if they are made tradeable? Simple really. Inflation. If everyone gets an item that can be put on broker and nobody likes the item, or doesn't want it, the market in the Trade Broker will become flooded with everyone trying to sell them. Sure some people will want them, but if the market becomes flooded, nobody will sell any, except for the people who keep trying to one-up each other to make a quick buck by dropping the price at a ridiculous rate, therefor bringing down the average price. Nice idea in theory, but on paper, this seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Next up is the two Strongbox Keys on dates 5 and 21. Now, after the Strongbox event ended, I see no point in adding these to the calendar. Yes, players asked for them to be more easily accessible, but that was leading up to the event, and now that the event is over, who cares really other than the people who hoard the keys for the next Strongbox event which probably won't even take place until next year? Sure, you can sell them for gold, and yes, people sit there and open lockboxes (apparently) outside of the events for chances of getting normal jackpots, but outside of that, what's the point of putting them on here when we literally just had an event where these would have been useful?

Following up the Strongbox Keys are the Travel Journal (3 Day) and the stack of 3 Village Atlas. While I appreciate that people outside of Elite are given the chance to use the Travel Journal, when we first added Village Atlas to the calendar, the market on Tempest Reach got flooded with stacks of 3 Atlases, assumingly because nobody wanted them. As such, their prices have dropped dramatically, even more so since being added to the Fashion Coupon Shop (to be discussed below, the Coupons themselves). Yes this is a great idea, and I appreciate both being added, but I'm looking at this from outside of my personal thoughts, as if another community member might, and I don't see the point. The moment you claim the Travel Journal, you'll have 72 hours to use it. If you're not level 65, what real use will you be getting out of this, besides marking the World Bosses that drop loot or using to go back to a really beautiful area (while keeping in mind that, in 72 hours from claiming, it will disappear)? If this isn't made a usual thing in the Calendar, I don't see the point, as most people won't ever be able to access those points again for a foreseeable future in that case.

So since I brought up Fashion Coupons, let's address those. I understand that according to the Development Roadmap, we're getting the Fashion Coupon store update around this time, however as with most updates, and EME staff have been sly to point out and even joke about making their deadlines on the last day of the month, it's probably going to come roughly on the 28th, as most updates come on the last day of the month. So from what we can assume, prices will change on everything in the shop, as new items will be added that have been meaning to be added up to this point, and most people should have a huge amount of them sitting in their banks/inventories after the patch coming later today, but do we really have to go from 50 to 10 BEFORE the Fashion Coupon shop update goes live? I myself have over 10k Fashion Coupons, so I am mostly prepared for price updates, but I feel like this is just a slap to the face for those who don't have many, or are just starting out on TERA. Chances are we won't get the update to the shop until the end of the month, and we're already lowering the amount of coupons provided on the calendar. Couldn't we have waited until March and given, as since November/December, a single stack of 50 this month? Was 2 stacks of 10 really necessary? Why not just a single stack of 20 and free up another slot on the calendar? (Again, thinking of this objectively, and from all points of view.)

Next is the Superior Noctenium Elixir. There's two this month, replacing our stacks of 400 Noctenium Infusions. I have to applaud them for this, as usually it's just one, or an Uncommon version. This is a good improvement to the calendar in respects to Noctenium, though the community was already complaining of little ways to gain Noctenium, and with vanguards reverting to the single base multiplier, there will be even less, including with the stack of 400 Noctenium Infusions. Sure you can buy some off broker, but if you don't have the gold, you're basically SOL until you hit level 65 and Vagnuards start giving them out to you.

While I have to applaud EME for adding multiple post-Fed Bill items to the Fashion Coupon store to the Calendar, I personally have no use for them. Yes, they are nice and make your character either have a swollen head, gain enough self-confidence to flaunt their innerwear, change their height, etc, but again, more consumables just sitting away wasting space, which we mentioned previously, we're trying to reduce consumables that are, for lack of a better term, pointless. It's a nice gesture, don't get me wrong, I'm just providing my two cents.

Speaking of, we also have a 3 day Disco Ball (I love disco [filtered]), which is a nice little aesthetic people can use. A 3 day pet with the ability to auto-loot (nice for those without pets and might encourage them to buy them, either with their money or on broker), a head accessory which if nobody wants, they can sell on Broker as it's tradeable (more gold for those who don't want it), and a 3 day Jade mount (another nice addition, even if I own the permanent version) which could possibly entice people to buy either Jade specifically, or any sort of way, and will help people who don't have a non-default ground/air mount get around quicker as the movement speed is higher (albeit slightly higher).

The last two items to address are first off the Goldfinger Tokens, which I personally have no use for as I have several pieces of Innerwear, however some people were wanting more ways to get more Goldfinger Tokens recently and they just went down from stacks of 30 to 20. Personally for me, it's just to sell extras on the broker when I get the chance to redeem them for a random piece of Innerwear. Others, it's to get a better piece of Innerwear.
The last item is the stack of 2 Dragon Fireworks. Now this I have mixed reviews on. Originally EME's stance was to release these during special occasions, because they were abused and could (and would) crash the servers. I love the fireworks myself, and don't mind having them to add to my growing collection of fireworks, however, if this becomes a standard thing, and people decide to try to crash the server, all they have to do is get together and everyone use the fireworks at once. On the other hand, it's a visually pleasing firework, and I'm excited to have it.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the upcoming Calendar sheet for February below.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.