TERA Online forum archive
Posts by MistyTera
@Melyodis @pltnmvenus

It's called analyzing and figuring out things, which you haven't even done yourself! Better get started and educate yourself by researching.

So what is xem? I can't find much, it brings up cryptocurrency. Really XEM it's used for that cryptocurrency, but really that extension is used for API calling.

If a 2 year old can navigate through YouTube, I'm sure you can research. No one has proved my evidence wrong near the end of last discussion and all they did was argue with me without any claims proving I'm wrong. I embarrassed a person pretending to be an expert at computers and retired at 52 LOL, surprising he knew about APIs so that helped me. Which brings me to some assumption, since I mention that we need better protection like server-client protection. So a bunch of trolls that are probably using a bypass because they don't like that I'm right, so they throw the discussion out of proportion, therefore making me repeat myself. If you can't put information together like I've done, then explain how I'm wrong, otherwise you're trolling, blind, or just really incompetent to put information together. XIGNCODE is a mess and majority want something better!

Since XIGNCODE uses XEM extension....Yes it's can be used for cryptocurrency too; has nothing to do with it. Just the internet fills it up with those search results.

XEM stands for XGenics eManager Metered units / credit definition for forms/file usage in eManager.

This xem system is designed to be an open and customizable blockchain solution for an unlimited number of use cases, in addition to simple and powerful API calls. I'm not going to detail on it, so if you don't believe me, just research it for yourself!

API_calls_as_I_stated.png

then....OH_MY_GOSH_I_HAD_TO_CIRCLE_IT_FOR_YOU.jpg

Researching 0xe06d7363 error.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/185294/prb-exception-code-0xe06d7363-when-calling-win32-seh-apis

So you're telling me that Microsoft is wrong? So explain to me how I'm misinforming? How vague is it now? It's right in front of your face, which I have posted so many times already!


@xiophie Aww just love like sisters. You capture it well. :3 <3
@Kirasaka When I post evidence by link. OH PLEASE. Pay attention to detail! I had enough of XIGNCODE discussion for one day. Even a Microsoft link that you can't argue against.

@Melyodis It doesn't take a genius to use a search engine. 0xE06D7363 was the exception on KernelBase.dll and xcoronahost.xem

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/185294/prb-exception-code-0xe06d7363-when-calling-win32-seh-apis

Therefore it's system_thread_not_handled. Further thinking forward on what people have stated with games with XIGNCODE.

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error happens when a system thread generates an exception that an error handler fails to catch. Because this error went unnoticed, the computer threw up some red flags and decided to shut down to prevent any further damages.

Really when people have stated that everywhere! You expect KernelBase.dll to crash by itself? I believe I solved it!

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27242/xigncode-discussion/p38
Equitas wrote: »
The thread was initially "depth'd" because it was filled with nothing but misinformation, which incited misguided paranoia. It was eventually locked because people wouldn't take a hint. MistyTera continued cluttering up the thread with nonsense as usual.
If people were to have a discussion on the facts of XIGNCODE, that would be one thing, but they don't. That's why the last one was closed.

I solved the BSOD problem. I'm not going to post it again!

XEM is the currency of the NEM platform. It is a 100% original codebase coin. It is written in Java and JavaScript with 100% original source code. NEM has a stated goal of a wide distribution model and has introduced new features in blockchain technology in its proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm.

WAIT WHAT? Ok I got confused at first, XEM can help call for APIs. However, anyone using Bitcoin, well XIGNCODE is looking at it! So take precaution! LOL. I don't use Bitcoin, but if it has the power to decipher files, no wonder why it takes 48 hours to scan LOL.

I know for a fact XIGNCODE adjusts privilege tokens, which is disgusting! My point is that XIGNCODE has the function to do things it shouldn't and it's doing a lot more than detecting cheats! XIGNCODE is reading everything and opening files for vulnerability to just look at files!

APIs referenced in x3.xem:
-NtQueryInformationProcess
-NtQueryVirtualMemory (Maybe used with MemoryMappedFileInformation to iterate over memory pages to look for executables that do not belong to a module)
-NtReadVirtualMemory
-NtQueryInformationThread
-NtCreateFile
-NtReadFile
-NtOpenFile
-NtOpenProcess (using SSDT hook)
-NtQueryInformationFile
-NtSetInformationFile (gets called once at startup)
-NtWaitForSingleObject
-NtTerminateProcess
-NtWow64QueryInformationProcess64
-NtWow64QueryVirtualMemory64
-NtWow64ReadVirtualMemory64
-ZwOpenDirectoryObject
-ZwQueryDirectoryObject
-ZwClose
-LookupPrivilegeValueW
-AdjustTokenPrivileges
-OpenProcessToken
-SeDegubPrivileges

I would post the link, but it discusses on how to bypass, I can't break the TOS.

I'm appalled and I knew this for a long time! How many times do I have to discuss about XIGNCODE? Also a bypass exists and furthermore I stated that server-client protection is the best alternative! I think I believe I summed up XIGNCODE. So anyone that states I'm delusional, start researching! I'm not going to discuss XIGNCODE anymore!

Majority of the community despises XIGNCODE, but we are forced with it. From a professional outlook it's doesn't look pleasant, so point is that the community needs a better solution for protection.

And how are you even discussing when you're banned from forums? @Equitas

For now I'm waiting for an improvement from Wellbia or something removed and replaced with something better (server-client protection).
Oh it's still around, but the thread forum is closed due to my justification.

I really hate to state that XIGNCODE can be blocked or not work at all by Mircosoft. The function of XML to read files can be blocked by Microsoft Updates. It's a matter of time.

Windows 10 build 1803 had some issues, but enough to work to block XIGNCODE, so either way by fixing some errors, it's much stronger. People had to open their computers up to make XIGNCODE do it's thing and play their game. This becaome really intrusive and you can see on a lot of of this discussion Black Desert Forums and some others. I'm not sure, but it seemed 32bit didn't have problems as compared to 64 bit.

Now to get this straight, I had Schannel Event ID 36887 ID 40 and ID 70. To fix this problem I had to update. However, I found that my computer occurred with errors on my event logs every time https was used. I did state in the discussion that I wasn't sure that XIGNCODE was the cause, but something concerning remote access execution, I kinda freaked out that XIGNCODE was looking at my files that way. It wasn't with XIGNCODE at all and just my computer stating that a vulnerability was open. Still some update is going to block XIGNCODE someday.

KB 2992611-Fixed the error. However, not completely. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2992611/ms14-066-vulnerability-in-schannel-could-allow-remote-code-execution-n
GOING TO INSTALL BELOW!
KB 3018238 (Fixes slight issues with 2992611)
KB 3011780
KB 3000850 (Wasn't necessary-it was for windows 8 only I think?)

Just posting all that for reference for anyone?

The only way I fixed the errors was to modify my registry by adding inputs to make the error stop and add the protection myself. URRGH MICROSOFT! Microsoft should of released a fix update to make this input and not abandon fixing it for 4 years!

Registry Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Cryptography\Protect\Providers\df9d8cd0-1501-11d1-8c7a-00c04fc297eb
Setting:ProtectionPolicy
Type:DWORD
Value:1

Looked at your event logs lately? My point is that Microsoft has messed up their updates from time to time. So if Microsoft had their updates right, Microsoft would of made XIGNCODE out of commission by now!

XIGNCODE works by XML, therefore its function can be blocked. Though someday Microsoft might come with an update that could fix previous problems completely. Sometimes Microsoft gets lazy and tells people to fix their errors, so they tell you to modify the registry or make inputs to fix the problems, which is really intrusive. It's just a matter of time by the way XIGNCODE works. If I really took the time and modified my registry as Microsoft stated to do to fix their errors, well I bet Microsoft will block XIGNCODE completely!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security-updates/securitybulletins/2013/ms13-002
So I guess bypass works. Need server-client protection. EME will never take my advice. I already broke it down of the issues with XIGNCODE.

HELP THE COMMUNITY PLEASE!

@CobaltDragon @KitTeaCup @SingleBear @seandynamite @Geletron
DNS DNS DNS DNS inputs. It might surprise you. It helps a bit.
Do something! FIX THE BSOD problems, but still XIGNCODE is a mess!
I'm still waiting for EME/BHS to do server-client protection. It's always far better to use server-client protection, when a XIGNCODE bypass exists. I'm I just want something better! How hard is that? Absolutely foolish, when EME/BHS ignore the players that really play the game!

Leaving customers doesn't pay the bills. It's not a tactic of just leaving, we just know how intrusive XIGNCODE is!

Found this on the internet. Please consider server & client protection! LoL considered Demacia anti-cheat on Korean server, which is client detection, because of customers proved XIGNCODE is a joke of bad engineering! Demacia detects scripts of hacks that temporarily change game files. Demacia doesn't scan the harddrive at all, it automatically detects hacks; it works faster! I don't know much about it, that's all the information I know. I know what's going on with this bad engineering software, that's XIGNCODE! I suggest something to be done so that customers will not be so angry with this intrusive anti-cheat software!

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it? Schannel Event ID 36887 TLS fatal alert code 40. It could be that my computer had a vulnerability open from XIGNCODE past experience or that my computer was stating that I had vulnerability open and needed to update? Still I believe I caught XIGNCODE accidentally leaving privilege tokens open for vulnerability! That's more serious than causing BSODs! I'm getting quite suspicious of WELLBIA!

Vs9n30V.png

XIGNCODE_is_stealing_your_data.png

MistyTera wrote: »

The problem it never tells you what it is.

Always have to send a log to find out what it is. Sometimes no automation response and the response can be very vague at times.
What type of errors? BSOD?
I hope XIGNCODE isn't causing this? I would set your DNS inputs on your router and Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections adapter on both IPv4 and IPv6 (if you have IPv6) provided from your internet provider. Doing so will fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet’ Error. Even though you get no disconnect message, perhaps your cable-modem needs to be reset; it will cause freeze ups.

NEVER RESET ROUTER-DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON! IT WILL RESET BACK TO FACTORY!
Well, surely enough that was rude to make that thread. I hope EME/BHS are doing something, so that players don't have issues with XIGNCODE, especially of it causing BSODs. Anti-viruses are like the same thing, it causes conflict with the kernel drivers, therefore causing BSODs. Yet, it does seem quiet by lack of feedback from EME/BHS on the issues, that it becomes frustrating; I'm a bit frustrated with feedback though. At least I'm sincere about it or at least I try; I'm good :3 .

I never would insult EME/BHS. I try to at least make it positive by stating that I hope it's fixed or something like that. Straight out calling out is against the TOS, because it's derogatory.
So you're asking EME/BHS to remove the brawler class? HAHAHAHAHA NO!
KitTeaCup wrote: »

(*) Xigncode. For security reasons, this is something we couldn't let you know ahead of time. This is tough because we know it's a change players feel passionately about, however we want TERA players to feel like the game is safe, as hacker/cheater free as can be, and balanced. Xigncode helps with this, and we think you'll see the difference in-game. If you have any concerns with this running on your system, please submit a support ticket, as it shouldn't be impacting your game play.

I did, but I feel like EME doesn't really understand the issue enough, so it is ignored. I'm sorry @DiscoDolly @KitTeaCup I can't play my game at all!

I TOLD YOU! https://cyberscoop.com/spectre-meltdown-microsoft-anti-virus-bsod/
I found that doing pumped/carving on both earrings and rings balances well for good crit factor and power.
KitTeaCup wrote: »
Hi everyone!

The feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm doing my best to make sure to visit and post in the forums as much as I can!

The Forums, Discord and Twitter are very important to us. You'll be seeing a lot more of me - and I look forward to working with you all :)

What happens when EME and community come together. @KitTeaCup You're my only hope!

giphy.gif

Anything to help players not have BSODs with XIGNCODE? Perhaps XIGNCODE shouldn't scan our kernel drivers? It's a conflict for some people!

It's basically like the same thing, but XIGNCODE. https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/341653-upgraded-to-kis-2016-on-win-10-bsod-system-thread-exception-not-handled/
@kubitoid I stated many of times why XIGNCODE causes issues for some people. It's not belief! It's incompatibility of XIGNCODE trying to read the kernel drivers; memory access violation. If you don't understand how anti-viruses work, it works exactly the same with XIGNCODE. Also when BSOD evidence is linked to XIGNCODE files with kernel system files. Jeez how blind are you? It took me while to make clarification, but I figured it out!
Note to self...Use @ to get people's attention.
I'm taking care of it by support! I'm trying to help everyone and myself that are having issues, so we can play Tera again!
----oops----Understand a phone ok.
It's not malware! XIGNCODE just conflicts with other drivers.

A great example: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/341653-upgraded-to-kis-2016-on-win-10-bsod-system-thread-exception-not-handled
Spreading the issues is one thing, but if support gives me a hard time, then how can I play again? I'm sorry, but I feel tossed around. I expected better, however that seems long gone. I'm going give one more shot to support with better clarification of what's happening. Players can't play the with XIGNCODE conflicting with kernel drivers! It shouldn't be so intrusive!
Xerses wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Xerses wrote: »

But oppa, I'm more Koreaboo. Weeaboo too mainstream

Oppa is a term that is used in Korean by a girl to call a man who is older than her. You people don't know anything, if you're all guys! It's called Google!



Thanks captain obvious.....majority of us don't need google to know what oppa is

Well, um if you're all guys? It didn't make sense. Anyways it got off topic back there. It's cool, just stay on topic. We are trying to solve problems with XIGNCODE, so that EME/BHS know what to fix, and help people play again. If you're fine, why post? If you have issues with XIGNCODE, PLEASE post your issues.
I doubt it. Just use two accounts. Just can't have two accounts open at same time on same computer.
thank goodness we got that xigncode to stop these scammers and cheaters in the game. it really is saving tera now....all hail the xigncode.

No people still state they exist.
pfft yeah...
I tried :( it's true though. I get access violation by XIGNCODE incompatible drivers conflicting with my kernel drivers during the scan. It happened so many times, why put up with it again?Please keep my characters eme/bhs! Some day. I feel like a tossed puppy on the road.
So any feedback or anything? Or is EME/BHS just going to lose player base, because people can't play within 30 minutes of XIGNCODE conflicting with kernel drivers! THAT'S MY PROBLEM! It has always been my problem with XIGNCODE! I just tried it!
How about EME/BHS look at the truth about XIGNCODE! I can't bare with it causing system_thread_exception_not_handled on my computer, because of incompatible drivers running, and causing memory access violations! If EME/BHS don't even know what I'm stating about? Kaspersky drivers have conflicted with kernel drivers due to incompatibility; same thing with XIGNCODE. So do everyone a favor and GET RID OF XIGNCODE! Get server-client protection and be done with it!
I HAD ENOUGH EME/BHS (SERVER-CLIENT PROTECTION IS YOUR WIN AGAINST HACKERS!)

Because DRAGONNEST lost two years worth of data. Was it hacked? It seems like it was! They lost 95% of their player base! They use XIGNCODE! So lets get something straight to the facts. XIGNCODE IS TRASH!

https://www.geek.com/games/dragon-nest-mmo-loses-two-years-of-player-data-1647052/

Hackers have bypassed TERA, which we have been stating MANY OF TIMES! It's going to happen one day and LOL Dragon-nest still use XIGNCODE. I don't know, but what the community is stating here, we are the sane ones! SERVER-CLIENT PROTECTION is your solution!

For petes sake EME/BHS needs protection that detects hacks, not intrusive searching on people's computers!
Xerses wrote: »

But oppa, I'm more Koreaboo. Weeaboo too mainstream

Oppa is a term that is used in Korean by a girl to call a man who is older than her. You people don't know anything, if you're all guys! It's called Google!



DeadX wrote: »
@MistyTera
you are SERIOUSLY annoying, whine whine whine and dredge up edge cases that are NOT the norm but you try to paint them as if they WERE. i've had zero issues with xign and further i have dealt with a variety of anti-cheat/hack software in mmos. what causes issues more often than not? OTHER SOFTWARE/HARDWARE unique to the system. major secondary issues? people trying to get around the anti-cheat software.

i reiterate edge cases aren't the NORM kid...oh wait, i'm not being "nice" well that hasn't worked on you thus far since you seem intent on inciting a riot so how about this, show a CONSISTENT problem across ALL users THEN you have a case. as of right now you have nothing but your own panic.

further, xign like every other anti-cheat software DOES change constantly otherwise it becomes ineffective as new tools to circumvent it are introduced, updated to work with AV and anti-malware as well as operating systems and updates to the OS. so you don't even know what the [filtered] you're talking about.

Since your computer likes the source code from XIGNCODE. GOOD FOR YOU!
KitTeaCup wrote: »
Hi good news everyone!

The troubleshooting FAQ is up check it out here http://support.enmasse.com/tera/troubleshooting-tips-for-xigncode3#Bypass your router

@buffons here it is :)

Minions-despicable-me-minions-40777775-302-206.gif

Was this posted in wrong area of forums? :3 Actually setting DNS inputs from internet provider is better! Sorry KitTeaCup. I gamed a long time.
How can I be wrong?

Xigncode can cause a read access violation. This happens when a program tries to read a memory address it doesn't have access to (KERNAL FILES). The system throws an exception, and a handler will handle that exception.

Some computers are designed so that a program can't see specific values of another program that is running in memory. If a program tries to read a memory address that it doesn't have access to, the CPU will reject the request if the program isn't authorized to see the contents.

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error happens when a system thread generates an exception that an error handler fails to catch. Because this error went unnoticed, the computer threw up some red flags and decided to shut itself down to prevent any further damages. System Thread Exception Not Handled error in mostly arises due to incompatible drivers conflicting with each other.

An error handling block, also called an error handler, is a section of code to which execution is transferred via a On Error Goto : statement. This code should be designed either to fix the problem and resume execution in the main code block or to terminate execution of the procedure.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL-This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access page-able memory (meaning XIGNCODE) at a process IRQL that was too high. This Stop message indicates that a kernel-mode process or driver attempted to access a memory address to which it did not have permission to access. The most common cause of this error is an incorrect or corrupted pointer that references an incorrect location in memory. A pointer is a variable used by a program to refer to a block of memory. If the variable has an incorrect value in it, the program tries to access memory that it should not. When this occurs in a user-mode application, it generates an access violation. When it occurs in kernel mode, it generates a STOP 0x0000000A message. If you encounter this error while upgrading to a newer version of Windows, it might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.

A memory access violation, also called a segmentation fault (or segfault), occurs when the program tries to access a memory location that doesn't exist, or is otherwise inaccessible. The driver is trying to access an illegal memory location. That memory is either non-existent or that driver isn't allowed to touch or access the contents to read. Meaning XIGNCODE has no permission to read the contents!

XIGNCODE tries to read and it's administrator privileges. I can't explain any better than that!

Lets just state that my computer is better protected, because XIGNCODE is trying to read kernel drivers, but permissions are blocking XIGNCODE from accessing the page contents in the code itself.

Out of all the times in the past with XIGNCODE-SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED is the one that mostly I had problems with XIGNCODE being on my computer. You can't do nothing about it! Not even WELLBIA! It's a security measure that I can't even change! So get rid of XIGNCODE PLEASE!

I can either keep on having BSOD or delete XIGNCODE files and it starts over on scan. Lasts for awhile to play game, but could cause a crash again later during the scan. I can't explain any better than that!
XIGNCODE is XIGNCODE. It's the same program. I posted a Closers link somewhere on forums, but I'll post again. May 29, 2018. Do you really believe that XIGNCODE is especially made for TERA, when it's still having hacks?https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/4624/bluescreen-of-death. Most likely today it's xcoronahost.xem that conflicts with kernal drivers. Xhunter1 doesn't exist anymore.
XIGNCODE BSOD in action! League Of Legends.
[video]


XIGNCODE BSOD in action! Black Desert Windows 10.
[video]

Stop throwing it out of proportion then! If you're fine, then good for you! Though something might happen? I fixed my own problems, but then again it happened later, after a month or so with XIGNCODE in the past. Every BSOD was linked to XIGNCODE, until I removed it from my system! SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE!
MistyTera wrote: »
Let me get this straight even Kaspersky caused BSODs back in 2005 with it's kernel drivers. They fixed it!

XIGNCODE-It's been 9 years of development and it's still a mess!

Is EME/BHS helpful support passing forward to incompetent Wellbia doing something about these issues being fixed or not? Or even from any company?

Just to be clear... you mentioned before that you got a BSOD with a different game's implementation in the past. Are you actively getting a BSOD now with TERA? If you're not getting the issue now with TERA, it's possible the issue you had is already fixed. If you are getting the issue now with TERA, you should send your diag and log info to EME in a ticket.

Talking in abstract at this point isn't going to change anything, regardless of how anyone feels about the program.

:s My point-> XIGNCODE-It's been 9 years of development and it's still a mess! That's a fact, not abstract! I can't believe that Wellbia's kernel drivers has not been fixed over the years! That's the problem!

Let me get this straight even Kaspersky caused BSODs back in 2005 with it's kernel drivers. They fixed it!

XIGNCODE-It's been 9 years of development and it's still a mess!

XIGNCODE hates recording software. Players record for Twitch, YouTube, etc.

[video]

:/ He stated steam, but that's really based on other games probably running.

XIGNCODE is staying, but EME/BHS are trying their best to solve the issues. That's all I'm going to leave with. I will play TERA, but not until some improvements have been made.
Angelia "GM Discodolly" wrote...2018-06-18 10:24AM PDT
Hi there!

I am afraid as it stands, Xigncode will not be removed.
I understand your passionate about this, however your request is not being considered at this time.
I have pushed the feedback forward, and that is what I can do. Until it is decided to use something else, Xigncode will stay.

Thank you!

Angelia GM Discodolly
EME Customer Support

So everyone, it seems that possibly EME/BHS might go with some server-client protection? Something that doesn't cause BSODs like XIGNCODE. For now XIGNCODE stays. That's all I state of what's going on. It's seems that EME/BHS finally know what's going on and might try to fix the issues with XIGNCODE or decide on something else. I was really sincere about it.

You know if EME/BHS fixed the November 2017 chat vulnerability, I'm 100% sure that they can make a server side-protected game against hacks.

I know EME/BHS can make a server-sided protected game, because that November 2017 chat vulnerability was fixed in so little time. I think EME/BHS are really underestimating themselves. EME/BHS are more concentrated on their game vs losing 2000+ of the play base. It's like EME/BHS believe that 2000+ people have hacked the game. UM NO!

It works with steam :3

star-force.com/products/starforce-mmog/

If XIGNCODE is causing BSOD's then it is clearly doing something it should not be doing... end of story. Whether it is malicious intent or just incompetent design is totally irrelevant.

Concurred. Yet, it seems that EME/BHS has to know why.

THIS IS WHAT THEY NEED!

SERVER-SIDE ANTI-HACK TOOLS ARE BETTER! Why have something that bugs down performance on players like XIGNCODE?

https://latesthackingnews.com/2015/03/17/why-server-side-games-generally-cant-be-hacked/

Have server hack tool protection on the client! It's possible! No one can figure it out! It will be extremely hard!

Any so called ‘gem hack’ will not work because the data is stored server side, so editing the data client side will then need to be confirmed server side.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
pltnmvenus wrote: »
But you're not helping.

I was a victim of martyr with XIGNCODE by BSOD from past experience! I'm evaluating by observations. Trying to understand what's going on! I'm sorry if you take it wrong. However, opposing me on my searches. I'm trying to my best, when I'm not computer savvy at all! Still correct me, but not like some person that is creating drama! We are trying to do this together!

Do you know that a BSOD can happen with only Windows installed without anything more in your PC?

Do you know that a 100% disc usage can happen with only Windows process running and some times for a long time making your SSD life shorter?

Why are you not complaining about that on MS support forums?

pam4WWq.jpg It's linked! OK
pltnmvenus wrote: »
But you're not helping.

I was a victim of martyr with XIGNCODE by BSOD from past experience! I'm evaluating by observations. Trying to understand what's going on! I'm sorry if you take it wrong. However, opposing me on my searches, I'm trying to my best, when I'm not computer savvy at all! Still correct me, but not like some person that is creating drama! We are trying to do this together!
pltnmvenus wrote: »
As someone who spends the better part of their workday doing programming work... this is rich. Feels like when you see someone who knows nothing about cars arguing with mechanics about what their car "needs", since they watched a 5 minute YouTube video "explaining" it.

...I would like to make a request. Sure, we all know BSODs are bad. We can agree there. But please... if you don't actually understand what any of the tech jargon means - if you just are Googling a Microsoft tech page and copy-pasting, maybe with a few bolded sections for emphasis - then stop. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Every non-trivial program allocates memory. Every non-trivial program accesses memory. This is a simple fact of computer life. It does not matter whether you work on Minesweeper, or the guts of a system-level driver. Memory is a basic, fundamental feature of modern computer design - and allocation/access simply means you are using it. A program that uses no memory does nothing. (And perhaps would make a good entry in the obfuscated C contest.)

When your normal program screws up, it crashes. This can manifest in many ways - the infamous "not responding", maybe a crash report dialog, etc. Either way, your program is isolated, so the host OS can chop it off and let the rest of the computer continue. For a good example, look at TERA - when it goes down, it just dies, and you're back at the launcher.

When your driver screws up, it most certainly can cause a BSOD. There's not much lower-level than a driver, after all. There is no isolation at that level - a failing driver can take a lot of stuff out with it. For example, a driver has access to core kernel data structures - if the kernel detects one of those has gotten flubbed up, the kernel HAS to stop everything, or risk further corruption.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is one of those. It's a bugcheck, meaning the kernel noticed something happen that shouldn't have happened, and stopped to prevent further damage. "AHA", you say, "IT CAUGHT AN EVIL VIRU-" no. Stop talking and shut up. The kernel has no such concepts. Someone used stale pointer, or perhaps it referred to paged memory (which couldn't be paged in due to the current IRQL), or any number of things - it's been a while since I wrote drivers, so maybe I'm a little rusty in that knowledge. But it's likely almost any small thing. Dumb things. Logical errors. The kind of problems that bad programmers make (and even good ones, albeit less frequently).

Is this BSOD good? No. Of course not.

But it is not some kind of indictment of evil corporate espionage, or malicious accesses, or anything like that. It's just what it is - a faulty program, who just happens to be faulty at the driver level.

I STATED, "EVEN IF I'M WRONG OR NOT ON MY EXPLANATION, I'M HAVING A HEADACHE OVER THIS!" STILL NO ANTI-HACK SHOULD CAUSE A BSOD! PERIOD!

STOP OPPOSING ME!

SO EME/BHS READ THIS! SUE WELLBIA PLEASE! OR HAVE THEM FIX THEIR GARBAGE!

https://lifewire.com/blue-screen-error-codes-4065576

This BSOD means that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. BSOD error code 0x0000000A may also show "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on the same blue screen.

IT'S ACCESSING MEMORY AND ALLOCATING IT! WELLBIA ARE IN FACT A JOKE OR DON'T KNOW KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bug check has a value of 0x0000000A. This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at an invalid address while at a raised interrupt request level (IRQL). IQL is a priority system of the kernel. At some IRQL in kernel you can't access data which are stored in pagefile.

Cause:
This issue occurs because a process allocates its memory by using the MEM_WRITE_WATCH parameter. When the operating system terminates the process, the allocated memory is freed. However, a write watch-related flag in the EPROCESS structure is not reset. Therefore, the freed memory is accessed, and you receive the Stop error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section.

VIRTUALALLOC->if that fails, it can or could corrupt your files!

NO ANTI-HACK TOOL SHOULD BE ALLOCATING MEMORY! THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW EME/BHS! GET RID OF IT NOW! SINCE WELLBIA DOESN'T FIX IT, WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO SUBMIT, WELLBIA IS IN FACT A JOKE!

EVEN IF I'M WRONG OR NOT ON MY EXPLANATION, I'M HAVING A HEADACHE OVER THIS! STILL NOTHING SHOULD CAUSE A BLUE SCREEN ON PEOPLE!

So read what your community is stating! We are your customers! Many gamers have had issues with WELLBIA/XIGNCODE! They have sent xigncode.logs and get nothing, but nonsense help! People got corrupted SDD over this ANTI-HACK TOOL! THAT'S ENOUGH TO BE SERIOUS! WE ARE NOT JOKING! NO ANTI-HACK TOOL SHOULD BE READING MY KERNAL SYSTEM! IS THAT CLEAR?!

IT SHOULD BE READING ONLY THE PROBLEMS THAT EXIST!
We as a community have forums and we told you what problems are existent!




MistyTera wrote: »
I'm surprised that they are ignoring, when simply XIGNCODE was proven to cause BSODs.

EVEN A BSODs should be enough to notify that this ANTI-HACK tool is garbage!
Look, any driver can cause a BSOD. I troubleshooted a BSOD on my machine that was caused by an old version of VPN software that installed a network driver that didn't uninstall properly. I troubleshooted a BSOD that was caused by a controller driver, even when the controller wasn't plugged in at all. I troubleshooted BSODs caused by incompatibilities introduced by Microsoft themselves in new Windows updates that required them to release another update to fix the first update they broke. Not to mention BSODs caused routinely by video card drivers, audio drivers, network drivers, and on and on. At least we're no longer living in the Windows ME days when you'd get a BSOD basically all the time because things were just that unstable.

Respectfully, your whole thing about "oh no it causes a BSOD!" is another piece of fear-mongering paranoia that won't be taken seriously, even though XIGNCODE is not fit for purpose.

BUT IT WAS LINKED TO WELLBIA/XIGNCODE FILES IN THE BSOD! OMG! Counterpoint, where is your head?
MistyTera wrote: »
XIGNCODE hates....AND A GM MENTIONED IT!

No, it doesn't. They're just listing off a long list of things that could possibly (but not necessarily) cause conflicts in an attempt to isolate possible causes.

I use at least a third of the items listed on that list and have played BnS, BDO, and TERA that all use XIGNCODE with no problem.

You're just spreading ill-informed paranoia, and it is causing this thread to be taken less seriously than it ought to be by the powers that be. This kind of fear-mongering will not, in any way, increase the chances that EME change their minds.

Just trying to make a point, but lets face it!

OH HECK, EME/BHS JUST READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

I'm surprised that they don't have even a clue?! I'm surprised that they are ignoring, when simply XIGNCODE was proven to cause BSODs.

EVEN A BSODs should be enough to notify that this ANTI-HACK tool is garbage! No offense, but how incompetent minded of throwing the community base into a lake of fire to possibly be burned by XIGNCODE!

WELL_THAT_SUCKS.png

XIGNCODE hates....AND A GM MENTIONED IT!

Avast Anti-Virus, BitDefender, AVG, or Avira
LogiTech Gaming Software - especially those that own macros / auto-click / multi-key settings / auto-hotkey, etc.
MSI Afterburner
SetPoint software - Logitech (mouse)<-WELL NEED TO BUY NEW MOUSE
Daemon Tools (no matter which virtual drive)
NVIDIA Interfaces<-Shadowplay and others
Browser extensions and toolbars (plug-ins) - No matter what. If you want to start the game, you may be forced to disable any extensions and toolbars in any of your browsers. Sometimes Google Hangouts causes the error.
Team Viewer
Most macro, auto-hotkey, and auto-click programs.
EVGA Precision
sandbox
Net Limiter
Rivatuner
Any malware / trojan on your computer (even if you do not know it exists) can be the cause.
Dxtory
Any program that causes a "fade in" (eg Curse / Mumble)<-WELL IF IT BLOCKS OTHER ONES TOO?
DropBox
Google Drive
Some VPN's
Sometimes Skype
Microsoft Security Essentials<-MOST PEOPLE HAVE THAT!
Steelseries Engine 3 (mouse software)
Wacom Tablet Helpers
Possibly others
OK I was joking with that one. Right now I'm looking at android. People have claimed XIGNCODE trashed their android device.
Ok, I'm laughing really hard! GOOGLE KNOWS WELLBIA/XIGNCODE IS MALWARE!

https://image.ibb.co/jXmtny/Even_google_knows_XIGNCODE_is_bad.png
TomRipley wrote: »
Yeah, that's what I said, there are other anti cheat programs out there.
And I was referring to EME already using it in their other titles. So it's probably here to stay, no matter what problems players will experience.

Personally, I'd download Tera again if it's being taken out, not any sooner. So, as I said, most likely ... RIP.

Well, Tom Ripley Believe Or Not, *sorry my quick wit humor*. Don't take it personally....Believe or not, I believe XIGNCODE is going to stay. Yet, I hope things improve with XIGNCODE, especially of it causing BSODs.

Oh here's a thought, why not just have the anti-hack program block cheats by server function, rather than our having it on our computers? Is that even possible? Because we all are connected to server.
TomRipley wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Yet, I'm surprised that people have been mentioning their problems for years on other games and it still those issues hasn't been fixed!

So basically, Wellbia won't (be able or willing to) fix this? Then our only hope I guess is BHS/EME removing xigncode completely. I mean, it's not like there aren't other anti cheat programs out there. But since it's already being used in other titles... RIP. :(

There are other anti-hack tools out there. Some issues rarely pop up on those anti-hack tools; just small errors. However, none of the other anti-hack tools are causing BSODs! I can't find any other anti-hack tool that causes BSODs, except n-protect, nguard, or gameguard, which is rare.
MissKo wrote: »
So, back on a more positive topic, KitTeaCup has acknowledged the issues college/university connections and that they contacted Welbia for a fix. That's good! I like that transparency and am glad something is being done for those people. But, what about all the other issues that have been brought up? The FPS losses? The longer boot times? The BSODs and bricked computer drives? Are those going to be looked into at any point, or is EME just picking and choosing what's convenient for them?

Especially the person reporting the SSD failure. Good lord, you guys should really be held accountable for that nonsense. That's a very serious and costly issue.

I don't mind using XIGNCODE if it doesn't be so intrusive on FPS or game-performance and cause BSODs. I'm not going through this experience again like I did in the past! Yet, I'm surprised that people have been mentioning their problems for years on other games and it still those issues hasn't been fixed!
Bindor wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
After researching user32.dll, there are viruses that can attach to that file, which perhaps XIGNCODE was doing it's job. However, XIGNCODE is having an error with Windows 10 I......................................n the game and it doesn't look for anything else.

It looks at processes, not YOUR WHOLE COMPUTER!

Instead of making people's eyes bleed again from reading this nonsense i trimmed it down. Misty, It's obvious from your rant that you have no idea what you are taking about. Kudos to you for researching, but before you rant try to understand your subject matter a bit better.

At this point enough has been said about how bad and useless the program is, how it impacts frame rates, has killed the non-windows gamers, impacted some computers (including causing the game to crash constantly), and how it could potentially be collecting data that it shouldn't. The log file itself in the xing directory is encrypted so you can't tell what xing is doing or collecting.

We'll just have to wait and see what EME does at this point, but i agree with most in that i think they (EME) are staying quiet hoping this will all die down and go away.

Honestly, I really don't know what's going on? I'm just observing what I find by sources by what people have discovered and my own thoughts or assumptions. Still.....

Anything causing BSODs shouldn't be called ANTI-HACK SOFTWARE! It behaves exactly like malware due to bad reverse engineering! Since EME/BHS don't realize that this intrusive piece of anti-hack software creates BSODs?! (SORRY FOR THIS EME/BHS) I'm assuming that EME/BHS are that incompetent for even realizing it! Yet, EME/BHS have the ability to pass forward the issues better than pointless automated responses that we have from Wellbia. SO EITHER FIX XIGNCODE3 OR GET RID OF IT! END OF FORUM! I HAD ENOUGH! Mostly everyone is concurring with me! It's all over the internet that XIGNCODE is causing BSODs! XIGNCODE SHOULDN'T BE CALLED ANTI-HACK SOFTWARE! PERIOD!

By the way no other anti-hack tool is causing BSODs on the internet! Wellbia is the only one mostly mentioned! So there you go by detective work!
Doctorate wrote: »
@MistyTera I'm not going to quote you, since your post is so long.

First and foremost: Insider preview builds of Windows can have any number of problems, and I'm not sure why you're using it as a daily driver. You'd be much better off with the current stable release of Windows 10 in general, but especially when running a game as old as Tera. All it takes is a couple small adjustments in a beta version of Windows to break legacy compatibility, or set off an alarm in XIGNCODE3. It's unlikely that this issue will be resolved until that build becomes official.

P.S: I have no idea where you're going with the bottom half of your post. It's all over the place. Please consider revising it.

Please don't make me do the extra work. I'm evaluating my thoughts by observation. The tasks are from https://reverse.it/sample/f3175547b21cea94052ff1c768429c5977e0d3a381869e669eb2e5c675dc0ae1?environmentId=3
After researching user32.dll, there are viruses that can attach to that file, which perhaps XIGNCODE was doing it's job. However, XIGNCODE is having an error with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 that is causing it to read a required system file (user32.dll) as an non allowed third party program and not allowing people to play, could make some sense also. Why I'm trying so hard is that XIGNCODE behaves in a way it shouldn't, especially when strings of code don't match, probably after an update of windows. The new version is valid that xcoronahost.xem can conflict with kernalbase.dll.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/user32dll-recognized-as-dll-injection-process/5f06db75-faf1-41c7-a56d-10b809242afd

https://google.com/search?q=XIGNCODE+is+having+an+error+with+Windows+10+Insider+Preview+Build+14342&oq=XIGNCODE+is+having+an+error+with+Windows+10+Insider+Preview+Build+14342&aqs=chrome..69i57.854j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

What should I do when a blue screen error occurs?
Blue screen errors may occur from various factors. To determine if the blue screen has occurred due to XIGNCODE related activity, a memory dump file is required for further investigation. The dump file is typically saved under the system root path as Memory.dmp (C:\WINDOWS\Memory.dmp). If you send us an attachment of your Memory.dmp file to support@wellbia.com, we will share feedback after detailed analysis. When sending us your inquiry, please include as much information as you can regarding the error which could help us a lot. Yet, XIGNCODE doesn't respond after people send in their .dmp file.

https://wellbia.com/faq/index_en.html

Well ok Wellbia, so you know your intrusive anti-hack tool software causes BSODs, but don't do anything about it! Let me get this straight, why doesn't an anti-virus software not cause BSODs? Hmm? Likely story that it's bad reverse engineering!

Plus why is XIGNCODE reading the cryptography? WELLBIA IS IN THERE! JUST LOOK AROUND. SOME ARE MISTAKES THAT I THINK IS THE PERSON'S INTERNET PROVIDER LOL. STILL LOOK THROUGH IT!

https://reverse.it/sample/f3175547b21cea94052ff1c768429c5977e0d3a381869e669eb2e5c675dc0ae1?environmentId=3

The task VirtualAlloc caught my eye! Though I'm not sure if I'm right here? Though something tempering with allocation of files is something that I have a problem with!

https://bugslasher.net/2011/01/15/memory-exhaustion-even-if-a-large-enough-free-memory-segment-is-available/

Correct me if I'm wrong? I have no idea! Just thoughts.

OutputDebugStringW
GetModuleHandleW
LockResource
FindResourceW
GetTickCount
CreateFileA
LoadLibraryA
GetModuleFileNameW
GetStartupInfoA
GetCommandLineW
GetStartupInfoW
VirtualAlloc<-THAT ONE

To get this straight, but please correct me if I'm wrong here?! Just memory adds up to kernel. VirtualAlloc is a specialized allocation of the OS virtual memory (VM) system. Allocations in the VM system must be made at an allocation granularity which (the allocation granularity) is architecture dependent. Allocation in the VM system is one of the most basic forms of memory allocation. Well, Wellbia, you got caught by the internet! Didn't I create forum about how easy it is to get caught? I ask why is Wellbia messing with allocation of files? That explains everything! I THANK BING, because BING is Mircosoft for that search! :3 So I didn't use Google to search.

Sleep
GetProcAddress<-umm?
WriteFile<-Write a file?
GetModuleFileNameA
TerminateProcess
UnhandledExceptionFilter
IsDebuggerPresent
ShellExecuteW

Behaving exactly like a trojan virus or backdoor! Here is an example! XIGNCODE is malware, not reverse engineering!

https://symantec.com/security-center/writeup-print/2003-031213-3328-99

EME/BHS GIVE US SOMETHING ELSE! XIGNCODE is intrusive and shouldn't be used! I've been looking at better alternatives than XIGNCODE. More like code that blocks cheats that increases abilities in the game and it doesn't look for anything else.

It looks at processes, not YOUR WHOLE COMPUTER!



Imagine XIGNCODE on console...tumblr_mhg2tuKphc1rd72jeo1_500.gif
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Win10 can confilct with Win10 anyway.

I had to block a lot of services and process from Win10 so my laptop could works smooth even using a SSD didn't fix that.

REALLY! OK I had enough of this so called anti-hack software! Wellbia needs to be sued big time! It's not EME/BHS fault!
Some mentioned User32.dll being blocked for some reason. Clearly I don't know what I'll find, because I found it! So it has happened to more people! It seems XIGNCODE can conflict with Windows 10 on some computers. When simply a windows update happens, things start to happen. JUST GET RID OF THIS MESS! Xigncode3 is having an error with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 that is causing it to read a required system file (user32.dll) as an non allowed third party program and not allowing people to play.

forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/86500-xigncode3-needs-to-go-away/

GET RID OF THIS INTRUSIVE PROGRAM PLEASE!

3fmVNQn.png

BY THE WAY I HAVE THE IP-ADDRESSES!

14.63.199.149

14.63.225.61

MistyTera wrote: »
@Sonic101mk2. Was it Tera bytes? TERA bytes :# :# that's bad. Skywhale save us! Ok I'm cheesy, but do you have logs of those BSODs? If so please submit them, so that it can be solved by Wellbia, I hope.

What I meant was as a ticket to support like EME.
@Sonic101mk2. The term most manufacturers use for SSD fail is TBW (Terabytes Written), after a certain amount of TB the SSD will start to fail. TERA bytes :# :# that's bad. Skywhale save us! Ok I'm cheesy, but do you have logs of those BSODs?
I submit a support ticket and they know. I told about the problems with XIGNCODE. I hope it that it's improved and not so intrusive as it is. I'm not dealing with another BSOD! If you haven't read my write ups about XIGNCODE, PLEASE READ AGAIN! I took a lot of time to understand why XIGNCODE conflicts with kernal files. I had bad experiences with it. Since every sys or .xem file aka Wellbia files are linked to kernal files, I have better understanding on XIGNCODE's problems. I hope it improves. Something like a windows update might cause a conflict as I stated with the strings of code, therfore causing BSOD or something else might create an error. It's a bit complicated to explain, but I did explain it, just about. I just don't want some intrusive anti-hack tool causing a BSOD on me! I believe everyone else doesn't want a BSOD too. If it is not improved and still causes BSOD on me, I will take action on Wellbia, if it's linked to a XIGNCODE file.
RandomElin wrote: »
I finally registered with TERA EU. I think I'll wait to see what happens with the maintenance tomorrow to decide if I will migrate to TERA EU, though.

I'm questioning to why EU doesn't use XIGNCODE? I think they know what's up! And I they reported the game as potentially harmful/malware, since Xigncode's kernel mode driver's installation isn't communicated properly, and it's clearly going out of scope for an anti-cheating tool.

GF_Employee_on_Xigncode.PNG

The data law, hmmm, they know what's UP! Wish I could transfer all my characters to EU from NA Mount Tyrannas.

xhunter1 is old version. Yet something is causing a conflict for some people! I showed that a .xem file caused a problem. It's called xcoronahost.xem.

So will you stop proving that it is fine for you! ALL COMPUTERS RUN DIFFERENTLY! Since something is in link with XINGCODE on BSOD, JUST STOP TYPING! YOU HAVEN'T PROVED ANYTHING! People never read do they? That frustrates me greatly.

I can't even get in the game since after the 3rd attempt to log in after nearly 15 mins of initial load time, the Xigncod3 load bar got half way through before bsod my pc, and now the SSd that tera was on, installed solely by itself and no other programs or files, refuses to detect by windows with out seeing it in a partition manager since it some how corrupted the boot sector. I hear others are having issues as well. Absolutely pissed off at EME right now and considering moving on.

THAT IS SERIOUS!
You have no idea of what I've been through to show that there is issues with XIGNCODE!

I'm exhausted! So I summed it all into one post of what I found and my thoughts.
BEFORE YOU READ! MOST PEOPLE WILL FEEL EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

THE HISTORY

It started with macros, dps meters, some stupid meme slash, speed hacks, damage hacks, jump hacks, you name it! I look at global at the corner of my eye and I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON! People that hacked, I BLAME YOU! THIS IS WHAT YOU CREATED!

OK EVERYONE I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE ON THE NET! SO SOAK THIS ALL IN ON XIGNCODE!

SO I'M LITERALLY LIKE....

tired.gif

tenor.gif

First of all, I never really-REALLY-TOTALLY stated that XIGNCODE is malware! Yet, I don't know if I can trust these Korean hooligans that don't know how to reverse engineer! No offense by just by researching, people proved how easy it is to bypass XIGNCODE! I'm not going to use a bypass, just so that I can play TERA! I'm going to be legitimate and I want XIGNCODE GONE! Seeing complaints, when some dumb XIGNCODE ANTI-HACK TOOL program thinks there is a suspicious program running, when there is not! Some driver for your keyboard, it might think incompetent?! A gamer mouse it might not like with too many buttons?! YEAH I SAW THAT ON HERE! I'M TICKED! AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STATE MY MIND ON XIGNCODE!

JUST_STUPID_XIGNCODE.png

I TRIED TO HELP THE COMMUNITY!
I got sick of dps meters, so I tried to encourage everyone to play together and learn together to learn their class; test on each other. It's the best way to learn together! People with problems with internet, I don't know, but some proxy so that a player using it won't lag, and they slow everyone around them or something? Yes I've seen people discuss about on global! ARGHH JUST WHY? I get though, but it's that's not how it's solved when you have bad disconnects! You know I felt really good and I've had problems with dns probe finished no internet in the past. Friends have helped me with those problems. If people would just set their DNS INFO on both IPv4 and IPv6 (If you have ability on router) from your provider, you will have less disconnects, and the internet will work better with better efficiency! I helped a Brazilian that was questing on the IOD (THE ARIA QUEST), and he stated with these exact words, "OH I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!" Meaning his skills would cast so smoothly! I'M NOT KIDDING! So you know I try to help everyone and apparently from my past experience with XIGNCODE, I wasn't expecting this incompetent ANTI-HACK TOOL to appear in my face again! If people weren't so ignorant and also not so incompetent! We wouldn't be stuck with this XIGNCODE! So yes I blame part of this community! SORRY! Also I even stated how easy it is to get caught by the internet. Yet, no one took my insight. Just Ignorance.

I FEEL THE COMMUNITY RIGHT NOW
I know what's going on or suspect the issues of errors that become so intrusive by the community and else where. If people really want to know who I am, I've been gaming before 2009. Probably since 2006, but I can't remember that far. Anyways, I've dealt with many hackers, yet really no one is going to put a virus on your computer. There is going to be such a low chance of something so malicious and most likely the case is just affecting other players within the game. Yet, the 2017 chat vulnerability was fixed without a ANTI-HACK TOOL. So that's how TERA should be configured! EME/BHS needs to fix the hacks that exist, not some alternative that is simply incompetent! The problem is that hacks still exist and GOLD SELLER ARE STILL PRESENT!

So lets get this straight...I HAD xhunter1 on my computer!

MY LAPTOP BEFORE I DELETED IT! xhunter1 is linked to WELLBIA! (FIRST PICTURE BELOW)

xhunter1.png

PROOF xhunter1 is linked to WELLBIA! (LINK BELOW)

https://google.com/search?ei=PMceW_6dD8uQtQW6x7uoAg&q=what+is+xhunter1&oq=what+is+xhunter1&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.11762.14605.0.15194.12.10.2.0.0.0.151.760.9j1.10.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.11.719...0i7i30k1j0i7i10i30k1j0i13k1j0i13i30k1j0i8i13i30k1.0.yQNl4VSOn1I

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Pm11JJL.png

In case anyone does not know once installed XIGNCODE, it will install a kernel sys driver onto your system that runs with the sub key "type" set to 1 which means it's set to not show in the list of services and it also runs with the highest access rights on your system so it could do a lot like key log or access and modify files on your computer and hardware etc. Yet, I believe XIGNCODE now uses temporary kernal sys to be safe by measures or just .xem files. Yet, I will show below that XIGNCODE is still a problem!

0x00000001 implies a 32-bit value...I thinking forward if anyone understands?

XIGNCODE is not is not stated to be malicious because there is no intention for it to be. However, bad reverse engineering can be a culprit of conflict with some computers. It's modifying permissions to read it! Yet, some nerd doesn't know that once you start modifying admin rights, blue-screen happens to prevent damage or simply some bad reverse engineering! XIGNCODE hooks essential Windows API and detours them through their own function.

From what I understand, antiviruses hook to a file, accesses it and scan the files, and if necessary, make the file inaccessible to protect the system. Apparently XIGNCODE might not do that, therefore might cause a BSOD!

That's the background knowledge you need to know how XIGNCODE works. The cause of conflicts can cause BSODs. For example, lets say you have updated your Windows recently and it may have made a change to the kernel or to the APIs that xhunter1.sys hooks to. There is going to be a mismatch, which causes XignCode to BSOD. Eg. void thisIsAFunction( int importantVariable), but XignCode overwrites it with void thisIsAFunction ( string importantVariable). It will cause an instant BSOD.

I've been everywhere! So yeah don't ask! I literally went to XIGNCODE bypass sites that explain it. I can admit, people have been trying to solve their own problems with XIGNCODE on that site! BECAUSE IT'S THAT INTRUSIVE AND DUMB! I only did this to try to understand and explain things, yet it wasn't elaborate. I'm not going further with it! That is not my concern or intention!

I know xhunter1 is in fact from WELLBIA and has created conflicts! It states it everywhere on the net! IT WAS ON MY COMPUTER!

I didn't have xhunter1.sys, since the file deleted, when I did system restore I believe; it always can leave registry entries.

Theoretically, Xhunter1 could be a temporary file, but once there is a conflict, it stays in registry? As I stated, because I don't know why it doesn't show up for ElinUsagi and others. I'm assume that I dealt with an old version of XIGNCODE, but still I can prove 2018 issues going on!

Different versions will have a different file name on sys on kernel drivers it makes?

By the way I'm not going to reformat my computer so that XIGNCODE won't conflict and some stated that will prevent problems. That's ridiculous!

After many years, I concur that Anti-Cheat solutions might have adapted to a lot of different operating systems and variants, which should in theory will rarely will cause BSOD. However, it is still possible, since some are still having issues of BSOD, every time the game booted, since XIGNCODE, nguard, or whatever anti-hack tool that begins it's conflict with kernel files. It's always linked to kernel drivers! Make sense now? I'm starting to get a headache! I proved my point on what's going on!

I can't explain even more than that! If no one can understand? START RESEARCHING YOURSELF AND YOU WILL GET IT!

SOME REFERENCES

https://forums.enmasse.com/ava/discussion/984/xigncode-usa-error

forum.dragonnest.com/sea/support-aa/technical-issue/135198-bsod-when-when-xigncode-is-loading

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/4624/bluescreen-of-death

There is a pattern of people still crashing! So I can't fathom to why? So really based on these facts and actual pics stating links to something, xhunter1 in the BSOD log in the past! That is a problem! Xhunter is linked to WELLBIA! Kernal conflict with some XIGNCODE is always linked to it! So it's legit that something is not behaving properly! Now there is conflict with .xem, which has me like

phoebe.gif


pam4WWq.jpg
CRnNlls.jpg
N3N0FWk.jpg
aIP4QIm.jpg
https://community.ogrefest.online/topic/66/xigncode-crashing

WINDOWS WON'T ALLOW IT! It's how computers work! LINKED TO KERNEL!

kernelbase.dll is used by 'Windows'.This is an application created by 'Microsoft Corporation'. XIGNCODE conflicted with it! GET IT? I HOPE SO!

SO CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON? I GET THE IDEA IT'S CONFLICTING! AS I STATED I'M NO COMPUTER EXPERT, BUT SINCE THERE IS A LINK SOMEWHERE WITH KERNAL! THAT'S A PROBLEM!

IF I'M WRONG? I'M WRONG! BUT EVERYTHING I SEE IS LINKED TO KERNEL! I'm so sick of playing detective, but this is all that I can fathom.
Turns wrote: »
Okay, so I did a full virus scan and found one malware in my steamVR file, I fixed it and reset my computer and tried to launch Tera again and finally it let me play even though it was slow at launching up the game.

Xigncode is actually nice. It detects malwares on your computer. Plus it teaches you how to be independent. You have to search for the malware yourself. From now on, I'm going to use tera solely as an anti-virus software.

The problem it never tells you what it is.
Turns wrote: »
I'm just annoyed that I've not even gotten a response from Wellbia saying what is giving me that error in the first place since In their Q&A it say's if you get 0xE019100B error please contact at support@wellbia.com with the XIGNCODE.log file.

You know people have tried to contact Wellbia with other games, but they get the same automated response, which is intrusive to deal with, just like XIGNCODE. I'm coming to the conclusion that Wellbia is all just for the money with an incompetent piece of [filtered] water as a product!

Why does EME/BHS have to make people deal with this mess? That's why I never wanted to download the patch. It's just from past experience as things start to add up for me.
RandomElin wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
RandomElin wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Try something and make sure command prompt is admin!

netstat -ano and netstat -nfb. You will know what's it doing by IP established connection and process! WELLBIA NEEDS TO BE SUED!

I've dealt with viruses before! By the way netstat -ano will tell you if something is stealing information like WELLBIA! Check while it's running and look up IPs. EME doesn't count!

Netstat gives information about network connections. I'm fairly sure its not going to tell you what is being sent, though. Using this logic, you might as well not even run TERA since it will open network connections. Regardless, EME should really come out and give us more information about their variant of xigncode since it quite clearly appears different than what many of the online reports report.

What part of network connections do you not understand? It will tell you if any thing is established to send information as in packets. I want to know if anything comes up as suspicious. If any one wants to test, be my guess. HECK NO I'M NOT GOING THERE! Paranoid? A little, but seriously I still had files in my REGISTRY! If it sends information some other way-undetected, I'm no genius to figure out how that works! Let me play detective!

There wouldn't necessarily be anything suspicious about xigncode sending packets, though. From what I gather, it includes a heart beat. This means the server periodically communicates with it to ensure it is running. It may have other legitimate reasons as an anti-cheat for network connectivity as well. I'm not sure what you are expecting to prove with netstat. If you think the packets might contain inappropriate information, try using something like a packet sniffer to examine them. If it encrypts its communications, not sure if a packet sniffer would actually tell you much, though.

For the record, my preference is still for EME to remove xigncode so that I can get back to playing TERA NA. At the rate this is going, I might have to move to TERA EU.

What are your problems? I just know that I had a BSOD with XIGNCODE. As far as I can tell, I had Xhunter1 on my laptop computer! The desktop I did not. I download the game on desktop and transferred the game to external drive. I looked for Vtany, I didn't have it on laptop.

xhunter1.png

With netstat -ano it will tell you what is established it will tell what IP is establishing.

netstat -nfb will tell what foreign address is established, process of exe, and IP...it's the best! :)

netstat_nfb.png

Most is just mircosoft for now.

So it could tell you what XIGNCODE is establishing too. That's playing detective.
RandomElin wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Try something and make sure command prompt is admin!

netstat -ano and netstat -nfb. You will know what's it doing by IP established connection and process! WELLBIA NEEDS TO BE SUED!

I've dealt with viruses before! By the way netstat -ano will tell you if something is stealing information like WELLBIA! Check while it's running and look up IPs. EME doesn't count!

Netstat gives information about network connections. I'm fairly sure its not going to tell you what is being sent, though. Using this logic, you might as well not even run TERA since it will open network connections. Regardless, EME should really come out and give us more information about their variant of xigncode since it quite clearly appears different than what many of the online reports report.

What part of network connections do you not understand? It will tell you if any thing is established to send information as in packets. DUH!
My past experience with XIGNCODE, I wasn't happy, and I had crashes with it. BSOD right on updating SKYFORGE! Yet, XIGNCODE does have updated versions. Still I think it's a joke! Some people are having problems with XIGNCODE, so I'm just being detective. If you were me, you would feel the same.

Try something and make sure command prompt is admin!

netstat -ano and netstat -nfb. You will know what's it doing by IP established connection and process! WELLBIA NEEDS TO BE SUED!

I've dealt with viruses before! By the way netstat -ano will tell you if something is stealing information like WELLBIA! Check while it's running and look up IPs. EME doesn't count!
RandomElin wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
clfarron4 wrote: »
Look for C:\Windows\xhunter1.sys...

m9qPBoL.png

qLtqQ8J.png

NMzlEq7.png

8khdgGH.png

Lz4yvLD.png

1AFDwKX.png

There is no where to be found.

Are you actually using what other people had said about that even without testing it yourself?

Repeating something that other people said without you actually knowing if its true or not is not a good feedback at all.

So far people that has found that xhunter1.sys file on their pc's have told they have played other games than TERA that used Xigncode (such as BDO or/and BnS) and probably that file was made for another Xigncode version from another game.

It sounds to me like TERA's version of xigncode is either not installing xhunter1.sys or is hiding it. I suspect it is just not being installed. My suspicion is that xigncode can be configured to mess with the kernel, but EME configured it to just run as a regular process instead.

I can confirm that I don't see this xhunter1.sys file in the wine bottle that I have TERA installed to. Its possible that may be due to it not being a real windows system, though.

It's a new version, yet does the same thing.
Also from maple-story site it states

xxd.xem file detected and deleted via anti-virus program. So it's actually looking to corrupt an anti-virus program? THE FUDGE?!

hhhh.png

x3.xem -> x3.dll (Themida / Winlicense v2.x) -> System XIGNCODE3
xcorona.xem -> xcorona.dll (Themida / Winlicense v2.x) -> System XIGNCODE3
xcorona_x64.xem -> xcorona_x64.dll (Themida / Winlicense v2.x) -> System XIGNCODE3
xmag.xem -> xmag.xem (Code Virtualizer) -> XIGNCODE3 file
xnina.xem -> xnina.xem (Not Packed) > XIGNCODE3 file xxd
-0.xem -> xxd.dll (Not Packed) -> XIGNCODE `WatchDog` process

-XIGNCOD3 detects thread creations from the kernel level, and then checks to see if the start address comes from the white system / whitelist legal modules (not the legitimate modules or the white zone's memory strip). this gives an end to the game)
- XIGNCOD3 has its own drivers; Vtany.sys (what is this ...?) And xhunter1.sys (kernelmode driver used to monitor different apis calls through return address, minimize windows, block memory scan)
- x3.xem uses inverted polynomial crc32
- Xigncode SDK loads x3.xem as a normal DLL (LoadLibraryA). After that, the only x3.xem export will be called with a constant as a function parameter. The constant defines which direction of function to retrieve. Then the address of the recovered function is called
- x3.xem is the module of the loader that reads xmag.xem and manually "maps" around 5-10 different modules in the process space.
- x3.xem maps only a few modules, the rest is mapped manually and recursively from manually mapped modules
- x3.xem removes process attachments from external attachments to prevent tools from reading game memory
- xmag.xemis a custom archive file containing about 20 different .xem files (data file)
- XIGNCOD3 records all files and routes you have modified in the last ~ 48 hours and all executables with pre-search files in your records
- x3 .xem and xdd.xem use NtSetInformationThread with the ThreadHideFromDebugger flag in the core threads of the process
- xdd.xem uses RPM (ReadProcessMemory) to read the first 0xC8 bytes (?) of the address of the function that identifies the process
- xdd.xem checks if the loops and / or threads are open and linked to the game process from external tools, if you know, is minimized
- XIGNCOD3 uses the [send / recv] functions of winsock2_32

It creates kernel drivers to get access to your computer. ANTI-VIRUS INSTALLS KERNEL-MODE DRIVERS ON THE COMPUTER, BUT WHEN A COMPUTER CRASHES! THAT'S NOT RIGHT! XIGNCODE reverse engineering is a joke!
Had one bsod, xigncode is scanning drives that aren't even in use and waking up my mapped network drives. tera has more frame drops than usual and less stable ping. EDIT: as of now, i have every reason to believe xigncode just caused a bluescreen and corrupted my storage RAID, which does not have anything related to tera on it, and would not even be running if xigncode was not scanning it. Thanks, xigncode!

XIGNCODE is such bad reverse engineering!
I TOLD YOU! WHICH I CAN'T EXPLAIN! It's access violation as it makes sense! If you really want to look it up for yourself. May 29,2018. XIGNCODE is just a poor written piece of intrusive anti-hack software! Right now, I'm tired of playing detective! I'm just going to take it as that some computers work much differently than others. When XIGNCODE runs and reads files, it tries to read, but instead it creates an access violation with some file(s). If there is no-permission or access violation with some file(s)? Windows crashes to blue screen to prevent damage. What well security computers are supposed to do! So DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL makes sense in this case, which I showed actual proof of. I'm no computer expert, but I know it makes sense to me of what I observe from sources! I don't know what to actually tell why it happens to some people? People actually concurred with me. XIGNCODE is just that brute of intrusive! We all know that our computers run so differently than some others. Our drivers work different. That's all I can explain. Since people have issues, that's a problem in my book!

jjj.png
I proved a blue-screen with XIGNCODE by some users with Blade&Soul and BlackDesert. It caused BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with xhunter1, theoretical causing because of no-permission. Xhunter1 is linked to Wellbia.

We all know XIGNCODE is a rootkit and it will do anything to do its task! XIGNCODE is an anti-cheat system implemented that often can create conflicts with files! If it reads your system fine, I don't know why it causes problems for other people? People are locked out of the game for no reason at all, which is a problem! This ANTI-CHEAT SOFTWARE has flaws and it's a joke! A TOTAL JOKE! We want it gone! XIGNCODE NEVER HAS SOLVED THE HACKS THAT ARE ALWAYS BEEN PRESENT! What EME/BHS needs to know is how these hacks are functioned. EME/BHS need to search themselves on the causes of these hacks that are present and protect us that way! If EME/BHS fixed a chat invulnerability, I'm sure we don't need some intrusive XIGNCODE! THAT IS ALL!


You're the one that started this thread though and it seems you don't like this XIGNCODE?! So how would you know what it blocks and doesn't block? Unless I miss-read somewhere?
@KillerPenguins How would you know that?
xigncode3 is evil. it killed my dog and ate my lunch....wait, that was little brother. nevermind. lol jk.

Did he get blue-screen?
ElinUsagi wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Not sure about all TERA comunity but those who use Steam to get access on TERA werent axed at all if we compare friday vs fiday at the same hours.

Steam only shows what could be a low % of players that are currently playing the game. So far looking at this it seems TERA continues like if nothing has happened with this patch.

u_u

Of course numbers aren't different.. everyone who couldn't login due to xigncode started cheating to log in anyway, and anyone who was cheating before xigncode didn't even notice the patch. It's almost as if EME is encouraging people to cheat.

Yeah, I am on the side where people wonder "why include a tool that is not going to solve the issues that is suposed to solve?"

I mean, I guess EME included Xigncode as a way to fight gold sellers but everyone here knew it wouldnt work anyway, so why make something useless that will only get players upset even more than they are already?

BTW, does anyone knows what is it the small patch from today?

No someone posted a gold seller on forums recently! Probably using the bypass obviously! :'( :/ I told you there was a way for hackers and I told everyone just my searching it myself!

f0qkue.jpg

*facepalm* google for this situation, but at least we know that we need something better!
What actually makes sense theoretically, is that perhaps in the XIGNCODE, it creates that file xhunter1, when there is a conflict of no-permission. XIGNCODE becomes that intrusive and creates a file, therefore causing the blue-screen crash! Not all computer probably will act that way, depending on security or the way it runs with XIGNCODE. So still intrusive!

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL makes sense again!

Still you could be still trolling?! Yet, I'm not going to waste my time with people!
ElinUsagi wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Please read my posts and you will understand everything! Perhaps your computer is easier to break into, so it doesn't create that kernel dump of a file? Theoretically it could make sense. If I had it on my computer, I can't explain it!

I already read your post, I already made a search about Xingcode not only this time but also when that was introduced on BnS, BDO and other games, what I have noticed is that most things looks to be made up and people doesnt share the whole picture of what is happening.

Most of my friends that have had issues with Xingcode is because they have software blacklisted or because they are not running the game using Windows or an original copy of windows. Everyone else of my friends that have their original copies installed and dont use software blacklisted never had issues of any kind, no blue screens, no crashes, no error messages.

Interesting, yet my laptop is original and is Windows 7. So perhaps Windows 10 blocks it better? I don't know? Sorry, but I'm trying to solve some issue here. Some windows update might help block it better? I'm really confused. Yet, I don't know if you're trolling or not for whatever reason?
It could be under some other name, since TERA probably has some new version of XIGNCODE3? I'm not going to waste my time! I know what I found and it proved that XIGNCODE is intrusive as an ANTI-HACK SOFTWARE for perhaps some computers, which could mean something?! Something is not right and I proved it! If Wellbia fixed it, well I don't know? Overall you just admitted using a bypass!

it's as simple as a bypass but if you'd rather complain about it acting like you know everything but don't know how to bypass it from being able to install then keep going.

Please read my posts and you will understand everything! Perhaps your computer is easier to break into, so it doesn't create that kernel dump of a file? Theoretically it could make sense. If I had it on my computer, I can't explain why?! Though it makes sense that all computers work differently, so I can't explain why some people got blue-screens? I had actual proof of a problem that exists! So please read, before making your own assumptions.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
xhunter1! NOT xhunter!

If you look for xhunter then you will get also xhunter1 on you search list result, genius.

No you won't!
xhunter1! NOT xhunter!
ElinUsagi wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Why are people making it worse, when there is a problem?! Blue-Screens from XIGNCODE is a serious problem! I really don't know what to think anymore?! We are demanding something better and more trustworthy for customer use! Something that doesn't cause a blue-screen! Something is causing an interference perhaps with some people's computers so I can't explain everything! Since 'xhunter1' is linked to WELLBIA and there are blue-screens happening to people, that means XIGNCODE is that intrusive! So we are trying to get that across!

no xigncode or xhunter1 on my system anymore and it never comes back, it's an easy fix if u still want to play the game.

xhunter1 has never been on my system even with several games that use Xigncode.

Which games?
MistyTera wrote: »
MistyTera wrote: »
Why are people making it worse, when there is a problem?! Blue-Screens from XIGNCODE is a serious problem! I really don't know what to think anymore?! We are demanding something better and more trustworthy for customer use! Something that doesn't cause a blue-screen! Something is causing an interference perhaps with some people's computers so I can't explain everything! Since 'xhunter1' is linked to WELLBIA and there are blue-screens happening to people, that means XIGNCODE is that intrusive! So we are trying to get that across!

no xigncode or xhunter1 on my system anymore and it never comes back, it's an easy fix if u still want to play the game.

Really? Is it something different now or hiding somewhere else? I don't know? No xigncode...hmmm STOP TROLLING!

it's as simple as a bypass but if you'd rather complain about it acting like you know everything but don't know how to bypass it from being able to install then keep going.
MistyTera wrote: »
No answer from CobaltDragon or sandynatime (sorry I forgot how to spell your screen name) by messaging them. I proved every legit thing about XIGNCODE and I'm not going to STOP NOW! I will not have this intrusive POOP WARE on my computer!

AND FORCING ME TO USE SOME BYPASS (could get banned if it's not a good one) AND STILL BE A LEGITIMATE PLAYER BY NOT AFFECTING OTHERS! I'M NOT GOING TO BREAK A RULE, JUST SO I CAN PLAY TERA WITHOUT THIS INCOMPETENT ANTI-HACK SOFTWARE!

What is xhunter1?

https://google.com/search?q=what+is+xhunter1&oq=what+is&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l4.1612j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT USING A BYPASS!
MistyTera wrote: »
Why are people making it worse, when there is a problem?! Blue-Screens from XIGNCODE is a serious problem! I really don't know what to think anymore?! We are demanding something better and more trustworthy for customer use! Something that doesn't cause a blue-screen! Something is causing an interference perhaps with some people's computers so I can't explain everything! Since 'xhunter1' is linked to WELLBIA and there are blue-screens happening to people, that means XIGNCODE is that intrusive! So we are trying to get that across!

no xigncode or xhunter1 on my system anymore and it never comes back, it's an easy fix if u still want to play the game.

Really? Is it something different now or hiding somewhere else? I don't know? No xigncode...hmmm STOP TROLLING!
Why are people making it worse, when there is a problem?! Blue-Screens from XIGNCODE is a serious problem! I really don't know what to think anymore?! We are demanding something better and more trustworthy for customer use!
Scream about it all you want, you're wasting your time.

Take your sensationalism and cram it, if you don't want to play this game, no one's forcing you to stay. Based on my experience with this program from previous games I've played that used it, you're blowing it WAY out of proportion. Just because you can find random crap on Google doesn't mean that it's as serious as you're trying to make it out to be.

Get over it

Then explain the blue-screens! HMM this is a problem, so pay attention! At first I thought it was harmless, until I found legit answers!
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.