TERA Online forum archive
Posts by Melyodis
Vinyltails wrote: »
If you love stamina systems gating your progress cause you regen barely anything for relevant content so you can fail more 10% enchant rates then this patch is for you!

bad the talks the game but still plays love this forum so much.

@Yeehaw some will be pleased and some won't that's how life is.
KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
Most of the amour while lvl doesn't even have any lvl to upgrade
except the weapon

its not an upgrade its a continued enchant capable with only masterwork alkahest and there are armor that can be +12 but its not needed to do so.
KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
There is no gear or weapons while leveling that goes to +12.
The highest is +9 and it's just tier 4 alk which is a drop cost nothing to pick up all you need.

Unless you really search for some

there are they drop in dungeons also i have gotten a few @Caramay as counterpoint said there is no need to +12 ok you will still be strong enough for battle.
its like a system message i don't think there is way but only bhs can answer that.
TeraNuibe wrote: »
i assume gear will stay as it is being available for 65 except for the relic item which could be for lvl 70..

seems like you need merge sc or oath with other lv 65 gear ( like low tier pvp ones) for upgrade to lv 70

relics can be upgrade, but im sure will be a pain get rare or superior ones from droop

the only improvement to gear is the added line you get from merging the gears ho will still be best in slot
YC7XPN45R5 wrote: »
I am at FM +5 right now, should I upgrade any further or wait until more infos are revealed? I only have less ressources and gold, so I dont want to waste it just to get a useless gear until march T_T

your will not become useless keep upgrading ok.
F0Under wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »

Yes and will blow a lot of people, the entry revamp is just a mere excuse to make more money

how will that blow a lot of people yes there may be option for spending money but its free to play game is your choice to spend money so you explain what you mean.
@MissAndrica the only change coming where gear is concern is this https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/181067510038/ktera-dev-equipmentmergesystem

and a new dungeon entry system https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/181084445178/ktera-dev-adventuretokensystem
https://www.twitch.tv/team/emepartners
the old etchings are useless new stuff are here is not like you loss your master etching rank is just they removed the old and we have new ones now its a revamp.
it seem that they fixed the debuff bug where after a 1v1 or even group pvp you still have enemy debuff on you so they should be able to this am a brawler main but i don't care cause nothing in this game will ever be balanced simple as that look at zerk infinity cyclone call that fair lol, wonder bhs even know what balance is.
6AWC3DP9PR wrote: »
A little concerned we still don't have comment on this.

sometimes you need to just use your common sense they would have given us warning like past events if they would be removed.
XTFW5JHP79 wrote: »
TeraNuibe wrote: »
XTFW5JHP79 wrote: »
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Why would you even risk on any item that is above +6? IF you even tested the scrolls a little then you should have seen that especially for Stormcry.. they have a very high chance to fail ( expect to use 10 scrolls and get one enchant or maybe two if lucky at any level of Stormcry including +0 storm ).

I have ran a lot of tests and it seems that the chance to enchant a Stormcry Weapon is about 10% while around 15% for Storm Gloves? And given that the rare tanly boxes have Frostmetal scrolls mixed in there mixed with the login type event where we get a fixed amount of keys then... This event seems to aim more towards frostmetal than anything...


p.s. the scrolls that do not downgrade stormcry are super rare even from the rare box and they fail anyway..

because I did not know that the chance to degrade was HIGH, they did not say anything about it, and I only used 1 scroll to test thinking that it would be like the hammer that drop in the shadow sanguinary.

first that it should not even have a chance to degrade I have nothing against the new system of enchantment but it is very expensive to enchant a weapon with a mediocre chance of success and they put that crap to stuck me

well youve been warned on the tooltip about the degredation...if u wish for ur wep to not degrade then you should have used the rarest one which doesnt degrade ur item upon failure...i guess lesson learned that we must read first before doing stuff,,

dude I know the item had a chance to degrade, the point is I did not know the chance was so high, do you really think that if I knew I would have tried?

the most ridiculous thing that this company ever did was to have made this scroll available to use in the SC 5+ set

don't use chance as an excuse here is the same rng situation all you has to do is use it +5 simple you don't like it uninstall, the thing with rng is you could have had 100% chance to succeed it could still fail. so i don't get your point. They it could degrade after a +5 or +6 whatever even if the chance was high or low it would not make a difference BHS is still ebenezer scrooge it would fail still get that in your head.
yuxz wrote: »
Is my daily entry consumed if I drop as soon as we enter the dungeon, before starting the first fight? Sometimes I just know we are not gonna make it by checking all party members' gears.

you will make it it just that we find that its takes longer than we used too you now how many instance matching I had this problem with, yeah it takes longer but in the end I got help some players with low gear unless its a 439 or 446 dungeon on the first wipe its kicking time xd. You can also check your dungeon runs log to see f the run was lost before dropping but as the previous comments said they are spot on.
Just some advice too, there are many vets running dungeons with alts so gear does not mean that they won't maximize dps output on the class cause there are some very skilled players doing over 3mil in dps in frost +0, but I don't know what you saw when you inspected them so meh.
See you next week, cause you will never uninstall.
Why you all keep talking about new gear, the only new gear coming is for strictly pvp. HO gear is best in slot so there will only be an continuous upgrade of gear, so after HO +9 It will only be getting harder and harder judging by the current state of HO and the cost
From my view this event is to help new players but all the vets are up in here venting, can't please this community at all no matter how they try. Eme should just let the player council plan events for this game since they are doing nothing.
oh look its ben 10 in tera.
zenpiax wrote: »
I have been for a long time a big critic of every single decision EME does as a company that affects Tera. For the past few months every decision EME has taken have been for the most part atrocious and completely out of touch with the needs of the community. EME has slowly taken steps towards decisions that are good and healthy for the game. I could mention a few of them, but the one I want to focus on is the network routing EME did today. For the first time in almost 2 years my ping was not spiking at any point, having massive jitters, constant disconnect or dsync after a 12 hour gaming session. I didn't even had to relog once. It felt so smooth that I couldn't believe it. This change has such an impact on my gameplay experience that I bought myself elite once again, after having to cancel my sub after the DMCA fiasco, and even spend a couple hundred bucks on emp. I really hope is not like a one day thing and next week we are back to the lagfest/ dsync heaven that literally makes the game unplayable. Good job EME you deserve it! I'm really looking forward to more improvements and decisions like this one, keep it up.

GOD BLESS EME

What about those affected by this test, It won't help everyone this network thing is a seesaw game but they are trying and its good to see that.
What are those going to be used for ? it's literally useless... Upgrade can degrade ? Please ! The current enchanting mode is better than the scrolls itself BHS/EME We don't need a Degrade method at failure ! Listen to your players EME, Do we want this ? Ask yourself that question and tell us your answers...

We, the players, don't want failures that has consequences. Make this right EME.

Why you so quick put an x on a very beneficial event for new player especially forget stormcry I see this helping a lot of new players reach stormcry +0. added to that there is no materials involved so hear what in the end you win that how I see it cause you could have failed 20 times trying to +4 a stormcry piece and lost so much gold and material yes that how bad the rng is, but these scroll will help a lot and with this instance matching including lfg will be more active for those times which will be good also. If you don't like don't take part but it will help those new players alot.
Vinyltails wrote: »
This is where your money is going ladies and gents

you done wasting your money on fantasy wth you talking about. Loved it was refreshing lol. Wonder when it begins?
well, im have more talents now , cuz im farm iod to get ep points , to im no lack on talents anymore hue ( :'( )

I even noticed the price of talents dropping hope it goes down more and faster.
Zoknahal wrote: »
This company is called Digital Extremes, and their game is one of the most popular ones of all times, Warframe.

I know the story well, but it's sadly not a conclusive indication of "this is the way that can work for all games, in all cases, in all markets." All these companies are always benchmarking off each other, so it's not like you're going to be able to tell them something they don't already know.

What I can see very clearly is that, over the course of this year, EME has been toying with doing exactly what you've been asking for, so clearly they have been testing the waters to gather data about whether it actually works in this game.

Like I said, I wish you were right. I have less hope than I used to after seeing this year's experiments and the reaction around here.

EME is making money if they won't this game would be closed so i would say they know what they doing even if some player don't like the rng boxes they still go buy them.
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Nikitesla wrote: »
Yes RNG was not smiling on me. 12 tries to SC9 that is painful and costly in time and in-game materials. It shouldn’t be that hard. What if there was a CAP on the number of tries for each level of gear; after X numer of tries the next one you get it? I guess in a way that is what the % syestem does ie higher chance for Guardian vs Twist vs Frost vs SC. But 9 or 12 tries to up grade SC seems like too much.

fU72qFD.jpg

This is me on my alt starting from 30% chance and failing each time up to 54% ending with eight tries failed in a row.



And for +9SC it is much better to wait until Elemetal Essences will be added to the Metamorphic shop.

if they make the materials drop more it would encourage players to run stuff, i was never a hard core player and i have my main in full +9 storm take your time, save up, enchant forget the hurdles you see go for it the joy comes after the hard work is done and look back and say yes i did it with a smile.
Pwhoops wrote: »
> @Melyodis said:
> Pwhoops wrote: »
>
> > @Melyodis said:
> > Pwhoops wrote: »
> >
> > @Melyodis
> > It’s actually not the same thing, don’t insult other people especially when you’re the one being “stupid.” lol
> >
> > There’s a big difference between not playing because “I CHOOSE” not to play and not playing because the servers are down, aka “NOT MY CHOICE.” Huge [filtered] difference.
> >
> >
> > In other words if I pay for elite and then I choose not to play (my choice) then there’s no “compensation” to give me. However, if I’m paying for elite and I want to go play, but when I go play the servers are down (not my choice) then I should get “compensation” for EME’s screw up.
> >
> > P.S. This is only if I pay for elite, if I am a F2P player then I deserve no compensation whatsoever.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > We all have our opinions, as for me that's mine you don't have to agree with me ok.
>
> Over your own personal opinion.. even less reason to insult other people, ok?
>
>
>
>
> Eminem was correct when he said these bars went over your head its too deep for your understanding i'll leave it at that don't want to give you a migraine. insult for insult that's how it is on this forums posted my though tells me i'm stupid O.O

Insult for insult?
You were the one that insulted in the first place.

Like someone above mentioned, you have nothing to back up your claims/opinions, so you choose to insult to defend your point.

As someone that listens to Eminem regularly, you seem to be misinterpretting his genius. Seems to me like you should go listen to mumble rap instead.

You should read before you talk, who mentioned the word stupid first?
well guess you stopped listening the em check out his new album and listen the track not alike you will hear these bars went over your head line, if you want my opinion an insult then some wrong with this chat.
kamizuma wrote: »
it'll probably happen. it's the most exciting time of the year!

Oh my he's alive when you see this guy post trust what ever he will happen he's EME in game gold accountant its the only thing he will respond to sales and gold. but in terms of the topic the black Friday sale in my opinion, looks like a rip off 12000 emp for 20 storm box to get 10 hp potions in one box so according to the rng in this game you have the chance of getting 200 hp potions for 12000 emp wth is this, a player can be that bad lucky come on eme.
Pwhoops wrote: »
> @Melyodis said:
> Pwhoops wrote: »
>
> @Melyodis
> It’s actually not the same thing, don’t insult other people especially when you’re the one being “stupid.” lol
>
> There’s a big difference between not playing because “I CHOOSE” not to play and not playing because the servers are down, aka “NOT MY CHOICE.” Huge [filtered] difference.
>
>
> In other words if I pay for elite and then I choose not to play (my choice) then there’s no “compensation” to give me. However, if I’m paying for elite and I want to go play, but when I go play the servers are down (not my choice) then I should get “compensation” for EME’s screw up.
>
> P.S. This is only if I pay for elite, if I am a F2P player then I deserve no compensation whatsoever.
>
>
>
>
> We all have our opinions, as for me that's mine you don't have to agree with me ok.

Over your own personal opinion.. even less reason to insult other people, ok?

Eminem was correct when he said these bars went over your head its too deep for your understanding i'll leave it at that don't want to give you a migraine. insult for insult that's how it is on this forums posted my though tells me i'm stupid O.O
Got it too, be sure to check you spam and junk folders.

you dont even have to check your email just go in game if you have 500 emp then you got it.
Pwhoops wrote: »
@Melyodis
It’s actually not the same thing, don’t insult other people especially when you’re the one being “stupid.” lol

There’s a big difference between not playing because “I CHOOSE” not to play and not playing because the servers are down, aka “NOT MY CHOICE.” Huge [filtered] difference.


In other words if I pay for elite and then I choose not to play (my choice) then there’s no “compensation” to give me. However, if I’m paying for elite and I want to go play, but when I go play the servers are down (not my choice) then I should get “compensation” for EME’s screw up.

P.S. This is only if I pay for elite, if I am a F2P player then I deserve no compensation whatsoever.

We all have our opinions, as for me that's mine you don't have to agree with me ok.
voidy wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
and you too ask for compensation when your sleeping and you can't use it that helps.

That's obviously not the same thing, but you're stupid so it's okay if you think it is.

That's obviously the same thing, if think about it, but your stupid so it's okay if you think is not.
Maxmilian wrote: »
@KitTeaCup @Rox

Can you guys please start giving us care packages when the servers go down? It's not fair that people get kicked out of dungeons and more and there is no compensation or acknowledgment for it from you guys. Just a bit of gold, a dungeon reset scroll and maybe a 1 hour item xp boost to compensate for getting kicked out of a dungeon would no double ease some of the salt from the player base.

Im sure goddess Velik wouldnt hesitate to lend us a helping hand for dealing with this mortal incompetence :3c

you should ask for care packages when your in dungeon and the power goes out from your power company too ok.
Cyborq wrote: »
Thank you kindly~

race change for human to elin is locked gender change isn't locked for human female to male etc.
SageWindu wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
SageWindu wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
9YKAR5PDWF wrote: »
Or you could look at moongourd and just look at the facts.

https://moongourd.com/eu/hiscores?area=982&boss=3000&class=All Classes

Looks like Gunner, Archer was somewhat accurate.

next time post na stats ok bro https://moongourd.com/hiscores?area=982&boss=3000&class=All Classes

Yeah, that tells nobody anything except who happened to do the most damage in that specific environment with those specific factors (solo and double heal? really?).

So if they were trying to refute the "just play what you like and don't worry about it" argument, that was a pretty poor rebuttal.

i don't care what anyone think is the best dps class by using moongourd if there was no moongroud what would they say. I play brawler i don't give s---hit what dps is top i play what i love end off story if the op loves the game he should play what he enjoys that way he won't get bored. i'm just sharing my opinion on the matter cause this talk about best dps is bs in my book with out proper evidence. and look we just got talents things aint even leveled with ktera yet to worried about stats.

I was talking about the person you quoted, not you yourself.

I've mained a slayer for the past 4 years. I think most of us know how that went...

was not sure lol we cool. I tried maining dps it was not fun but i kind love playing ninja since awaken but still won't main a dps. i aslo tried slayer but its not for me its op in it own way but still not a fan but it was really ignored for along time well and look at what happen to the op zerk with second awakening it ain't top no more lol.
SageWindu wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
9YKAR5PDWF wrote: »
Or you could look at moongourd and just look at the facts.

https://moongourd.com/eu/hiscores?area=982&boss=3000&class=All Classes

Looks like Gunner, Archer was somewhat accurate.

next time post na stats ok bro https://moongourd.com/hiscores?area=982&boss=3000&class=All Classes

Yeah, that tells nobody anything except who happened to do the most damage in that specific environment with those specific factors (solo and double heal? really?).

So if they were trying to refute the "just play what you like and don't worry about it" argument, that was a pretty poor rebuttal.

i don't care what anyone think is the best dps class by using moongourd if there was no moongroud what would they say. I play brawler i don't give s---hit what dps is top i play what i love end off story if the op loves the game he should play what he enjoys that way he won't get bored. i'm just sharing my opinion on the matter cause this talk about best dps is bs in my book with out proper evidence. and look we just got talents things aint even leveled with ktera yet to worried about stats.
9YKAR5PDWF wrote: »
Or you could look at moongourd and just look at the facts.

https://moongourd.com/eu/hiscores?area=982&boss=3000&class=All Classes

Looks like Gunner, Archer was somewhat accurate.

next time post na stats ok bro https://moongourd.com/hiscores?area=982&boss=3000&class=All Classes
Zoknahal wrote: »
@VirtualON My best friend mains Ninja, and she can out dps people in Heroic Oath Gear, in her SC +9. You probably need to check again which is the strongest DPS, because ever since Apex, Ninjas have been wrecking the charts. But of course, you can choose a ninja, and still perform extremely poorly.

No matter what DPS class you pick, even if its the strongest, if you dont even know basic rotations and take the time to master it, you arent any better than just using auto attack for everything.

He mains gunner that why is first on his list like I was running trnm and this valk thought he was carrying the run because he saw big damage numbers when i told them that i'm carry right now he started s---hit talking me what he didn't know is i had a dps meter running and that the mystic was doing more than him in the party shame shame what why these new player think they playing with best dps make them the best sorry for many new player i'm seeing that's why I love tanking I main brawler yeah I feel happy when i'm top dps but idc as long as I do my job this list about top dps class is bs in my book if you aim to be best at your class you will out dps this top dps list BS. When ninja was being called s--hit class I met a ninja in run and that guy was op he knew how to play and had lower gear than my brawler and out dpsing me I felt shame so again is how you play the class your ping your computer hardware your internet all they play a part in being the best dps.
Nopi wrote: »
Indeed, current incoming gear is for pvp. The way I see this whole HO thing, it will most likely be THE gear to use for awhile. They will just keep adding numbers to it until it reaches, I suppose +9. What I would LIKE to happen is for the devs to remove Guardian and maybe even TH in the future so people can reach 65 and awaken at the same time.

The current "work for your awakening" works for some, but it also has the caveat of tossing a change of rotations and play style after you have started end game content. And I'm more of a believer of having your character skills completed on max level so you can start using low tier end game dungeons to learn rotations and such.

If you want to progress and be stronger that where awakening comes in that's why there are item levels tera has reach a stage where players are just lazy and don't want to work to get better added with that is EME way of dishing out the mats in the economy cause there a players with loads of them in their bank so new up coming players who don't have s---hit when they start to farm and see that's its hard they go hmm, after all that farm my s---hit fail with all those attempts wth is this s--hit boom i'm done, this is madness and they quit or they go the other route buy gold and buy gears all because they find its too hard because EME finds that there is to many mats in players possession and I wonder how many. If EME understands the frustration of gearing and what it entails the would operate like EU and we would see a better retention of new players. Not saying the gearing is the reason there other for players leaving.

So yes in tera gearing is hard, yes you can fail a lot, but you are rewarded big time for clearing stuff so players will not care about the failing part when enchanting why because they have loads of mats (puff!) well that's a dream i'm waiting for EME to wake up and shake out of their stinginess.

A Happy customer will spend money a lot players will get back elite for sure including myself if they a rewarded for the work but hey running one dungeon gets you 3 golden talents sometimes and boom look how much you need for HO ALONE awaiting for something like what Eu has cause its working over there gearing is fast from what i heard and i'm sure Eu is making some serious dollars why cause players are happy. So look at Na look at how much for elite now you know its so high cause no one is buying hardly players buying emp from player now 1:150 i saw one guy selling for and i'm like what? So the cost of everything is going up and if eme don't do something well what can I say, if you want to make it to the top when you hit 65 swipe buy gold from a player and boom +9 storm buy mats from sell runs boom HO full stop.
Pwhoops wrote: »
@CobaltDragon @KitTeaCup
This guy is spam creating useless threads, baiting people, and resurfacing old threads for the purpose of his own entertainment, please ban him! :D

This thread not old bro november 1st 2018 you call that old man. but anyway it really sounds like a personal problem cause i'm down for those changes tired of the same old mess. And my question is who is the we that don't want this i know i want so don't come trying to speak for everyone like if your the president of tera's community.
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
metagame wrote: »
no dude, a dps with a bunch of offensive talents is still not going to gain more points than your apex priest with support talents at guardian legion.

As if that is the core of the problem ^_^


What bothers me is the lack of flexibility that tanks/healers ( i play both ) have with this talent system since they are not given the option to customize different talent builds and use them depending on the situation ( especially for PvP/PvE ) but instead they are being given only one option meaning that if they cover multiple roles then they are going to play with a handicap. And it might sound like i am exaggerating but the talent system will definitely make a visible difference when many players will go above 100 points if not even 200.. that especially since some talents are pretty broken when maxed out ( there is also the fact that the tanks/healers are already at disadvantage because the dps classes gain so much more damage than the healers/tanks soak damage with defensive talents so there is already some imbalance out there already... )


Anyway, i have decided to come up with a strategy and by that i mean that i will let each character to cover only one role and completely discard everything else so i will no longer have to be unhappy knowing that i have to play with a handicap if i want to cover multiple roles.

why you keep seeing a problem for everything each class guide states the best talents to use what you talking about talents builds. Anyway i get what your saying, they should have implemented tabs like those for glyphs and gear setup, but i think its like this for a reason but it seems like you want to be more broken in pvp than ever so you will find a problem. I think the best talents for your class will be able to work in both areas idk just guess a cause I thought talents are for pve only. Truth be told, there are some nice talents for pvp too so instead of complaining do somn constructive and make a thread about improving the talents system idk if bhs got these suggestion already, but its been 3 or more years present in ktera and something as this should have hit their desk and its a good idea to have different tabs for different builds.
Pwhoops wrote: »
@Melyodis
That’s assuming you get a good party though through IMS I had a horrible time carrying 6 people in that dungeon + the waiting time for a full party.

i never said to que just put ep farm in lfg and your good to go that dungeoen can be done in like 16 sec per boss or less
CornishRex wrote: »
Pwhoops wrote: »
@CornishRex
Can you go into detail on how to get the double reward?

First when you log on do pit of petrax. Accept the vg, you will get the daily bonus xp. Then do any dungeon from 439 and up (can be a 446, 453 etc). Accept the vg. The bonus will apply for this one as well. The reason for that is because the bonus xp hasn't been "exhausted" by the first vg since it was a small vg that usually doesn't reward a lot of points. I don't know all the logic behind this exactly but it's probably explained here

tried it and it works ty
> @DL7MMWLJ3W said:
> $150 class script > ethical.
>
> I'm serious. Look up any top DPS parse and majority of them are using scripts to win. The term "win" in their minds at least.


That is a damn shame people resort to ghost skill cheating..

What ever happened to loyal players...

look at the state of the world before you loyal! who's loyal anymore?
Dydric wrote: »
I think Elins are the most sexy things in the game! They look so hot to be 500+ years old! That being said do you think they will just delete the other races in game and make it all about the Elins or just make a Elin spin off game? I don't see the point of the other lesser races. Elin is one of the big reasons why I play this game and all the other lesser races kill it for me. Also do you think they will add a boy Elin? I would love a boy Elin but he has 2 be as cute...


Master Race:
maxresdefault.jpg


says 500+ years like if the game is in real time wth be real please say the cute and done cause all the other race is same thing no one is getting old.
Pwhoops wrote: »
Wouldn’t RG be faster than Abscess and same EP exp + less waiting for an ims party?

abscess if way faster cause there are 2 boss and with the right party is called rape in my book so do apologize the bosses when you rape them.
the best dps is how well you play the dps class you love so go out shine other dps by being best at your class ok.
PGLAN7DL7G wrote: »
metagame wrote: »
can you explain what items you believe are "aimed at those who pvp"? because nearly everything in both shops (the contents of both coins are also nearly identical too) are useful in both pve and pvp.

You get more DD coins if you pvp. which means you get smart dyad structures easier/faster, giving you better dyads. you get more superior nocteniums, more canephora ptions, etching boxes etc. there are other ways to get these items, but having DD coins give you more access to them. especially dyad structures.

i didnt mean the items are meant for pvpers, i meant you get more access to dungeon delver coins and thus more access to really beneficial items if you pvp.

first of all there are 2 coins you sound very confusing right now. There is battleground coin for PVP and there is the DD coin for PVE you could never get DD coin from pvp so please explain yourself what in the world your talking about.
yuxz wrote: »
Satchin wrote: »
This isn't well known information but my group was able to figure out the rules to this through trial and error.

1.First hit like tadaaaa says is important. You can check out if you get the first hit if the name is grayed out or not.
2.You need to deal over 50% of the damage. If you don't the loot is reduced.

We had a little ks war during ibam farming. People would deny people by burning the boss which will make nothing drop, or get a lancer, aggro, reset the boss and burn it. Those were fun times but world bam farming is different. You should refrain from getting higher geared people to hate you.

Stepping away from this, maybe you should work on gearing than trying to compete for world bams. There are more efficient ways to get ahead. A knowledgeable geared person who aren't morally inclined could potentially do the method above and steal your find if you're too slow. Even if they don't know the rules (again, many don't) they might just jump into the fight and reduce your loot. So to reduce that headache, enhance your weapon and increase your skill so people won't be able to jump in and outdps you.


To make this clear, you or your party needs to find the world bam first.

I really appreciate you for sharing your findings.

Please correct me if I do not understand it right.
1. As long as I have the first hit, the name of the boss will not become grey to me whatever others do (Do not know how lancer resetting bosses works. Does it remove my status of having the first hit?), meaning I will be the one to claim the loot.
2. If I give the first hit but a better geared guy comes and does more damage than me to the boss, at the end I will still be able to claim the loot but it will be a reduced version.

I initially went for world boss hunting only for some achievements. After killing the first one, Nyxaras, I was amazed by the loot. It was literally glowing lol. So far I've managed to find and kill Nyxaras, Divine Reaver, and Tempest Kanash. Luckily, I was always able to kill the boss or reduce its heath to below 50% before someone else came.

It is great fun to search for bosses and see the shiny loot, but I think you are right that there is something more appropriate for my current level.

You want to hunt for world bams it's all good best thing to do is hunt with guild members or friends OK like 3 or 3 other persons so the loot is still good for everyone in the group, until you can solo the bams faster.
@KitTeaCup there is no mention in our patch notes, about the guardian legion mission changes which I saw on EU patch notes are we getting that or not.
can a mode delete this topic please ty.
yes but the server came back up was able so solo like 10 world bams before it came down for maint that was a close one.
why? ain't even 8am yet
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Pwhoops wrote: »
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
The guardian missions will get a nasty debuff that will reduce the attack power of players so imagine how many talents we are going to need to farm only to balance that thing? And what if the guardian legion debuff is only the first from a plethora of debuffs that are waiting to come?

What is the point to release the talent system if the PvE gets nasty debuffs? Now we will need to farm talent points to improve our damage only to counter the nasty debuffs?

This makes exactly no sense...

The debuff only applies if you do the same mission over and over and over (my guess is to combat bots) so if you do superior mission then a flying mission and then return to a superior mission you will be fine, however, if you do superior mission, superior mission, and superior mission then you'll get the debuff.

The problem is that the debuff does not apply after the 5th or 10th mission ouf of the 40s missions in total to actually fight with the bots that plague this game that are doing the same mission over and over again going up to 40s missions on the same boss but instead the debuff starts from the very first mission so any legit player is affected by this buff ( i have also checked the KR patches and this seems to be NA/EU only ).

And who likes to do superior missions when the mechanics are horrible and the encounter itself gives 20% less boxes compared to the normal missions? The idea of giving players damage that can stack through red/blue while reseting the same stack of damage as long as the player does not get the right color it was a pretty bad idea considering that the boss literally spams mechanics with both red/blue at the same time making players to run out of i-frames and barely be able to stack up any damage ( also, after one month of doing it several characters i have never seen a diamond but instead only the x6 rubies as long as the boss was being killed since it does not give the said rewards if it stays alive ).


Anyway, i was hyped for the talent system and i thought that this game might be enjoyable once again in terms of progress so it was worth to try hard but what is given with one hand is being taken away with another hand and in my case i am just going to chill and sit back not going too far with the talent system and neither trying to go past +9SC anytime soon ( it takes 130k per try to go from +9SC up to +0Heroic with a 22% chance on the chest piece while the pve rewards are being nerfed so better chill and sit back ).

It to prevent you all who farm mindlessly and then complaining about doing the same thing over and over and i'm bored etc run some dungeons do guarding in between dungeons run you call that a Nerf, where is the Nerf your gonna getting talent xp boost event. words are very important the debuff could never start on the first mission language (Guardian Missions reduce your attack power if you complete the same mission multiple times in succession) key is right there so multiple times could be after a third run or even 4th who knows when it comes we will see.
SageWindu wrote: »
Vy1Vivi wrote: »
Valkyrie is a class that never should have been created. I prefer female castanics, but I didn't bother making one because its a trash, brain-dead, and OP class. I main gunner and agree that it should be open to every other race and gender too. They should just focus on doing that from now on if they persist in making classes.

This is besides the point, but can you please clarify on how something can be trash, brain-dead, and overpowered all at the same time?

I can say the same for gunner but who cares you must be saying that because of its rank in pvp right?
Nopi wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
Xeiryl wrote: »
LegateTR wrote: »
@TrialMacameau

Thanks! But I thought you can't remove xigncode without making registry edits? That sounds like a pain in the [filtered] I'd like to avoid lol

you do have to make registry edits. i'm waiting until the 14th to reinstall just in case myself

what you need to worry about is the xhunter file in xigncode which does not exits on the version of xigncode that tera has so you can install right away as the guy you quoted said.

The xhunter file appears on your system only if you start a Xigncode enabled game as an admin. Otherwise the file doesn't show up. IF you did so and the file is in your computer, you can safely delete it. For example, Blade and Soul, which also uses Xigncode, always starts with admin rights for some reason, so if you play that game, you will always have the xhunter file around.

some say it's there, some say it's not i ran tera multiple times as admin and xhunter file is no where to be found on my system so idk.
Xeiryl wrote: »
LegateTR wrote: »
@TrialMacameau

Thanks! But I thought you can't remove xigncode without making registry edits? That sounds like a pain in the [filtered] I'd like to avoid lol

you do have to make registry edits. i'm waiting until the 14th to reinstall just in case myself

what you need to worry about is the xhunter file in xigncode which does not exits on the version of xigncode that tera has so you can install right away as the guy you quoted said.
also amazing to see the NA and EU getting patch 76 on the same day.
hmm well i'm in shock thank you EME its seems tera NA has a new dawn arising they just need to to add a golden talents system like EU and we good for now @KitTeaCup i think the price for talents can still drop if something more is added cause the special incentives to run dungeons. i now change will take time but i'm glad things being fixed and that you all are finally i hope are listing to the player base and i hope that these moves is not just to bring players back but that you all genuinely care this time.
RKDJLNADXA wrote: »
@Meningitis

I heard it on the Tera subreddit TeraOnline. A few people on there confirmed it too, one linked to a post made by the proxy people who said patch 76 will remove xigncode!

@RKDJLNADXA you misread something bro Cali said he is going to removed his xigncode bypass from his proxy program becuase it no longer needed. EME is not going remove xigncode that will never happen.
so i believe we are getting talents on the 13th of November just a hunch.
Digivolve wrote: »
feminzii wrote: »
Digivolve wrote: »
Dying more than 2 times to same exact thing just shows incapability of learning

that's completely bull [filtered]

Yes, of course. In a region that is last to get content, video and doc guides to hold your hand before you even go in, repetitive floor warming is proof that one can't be bothered, don't have any self-respect to take 5 to 10 minutes of their time to look up a dungeon before they go in, to make it easier on everyone.

Of course practical experience is different than theoretical. Even so, in 439 dungeons where bosses move in slow motion, extremely predictable and repetitive patterns.... or wait - it actually occurred to me that there are players who do not realize bosses work through scripted rotations and don't just do whatever they want. That's like the basics of MMO gameplay. Every lethal attack/mechanic has a giant wind-up before it, and if you're telling me that failing to even see it coming, much less dodge it, repeatedly, is normal.... *that's completely bull [filtered]*

I totally agree, many players are lazy to learn. Their are dungeon guides for a reason if their won't any this would be a different story but many players don't want to take advantage of whats available to them.
think they have time with you f2p players you don't like it don't buy but hear what they still making money from those that still buying rip your voices cause the few can'r speak for mass spenders in game rip.
why ask for something you know 1000000% will never be reverted?
Ace203 wrote: »
https://i.imgur.com/MeuhqY2.jpg This is an image of my desktop.

https://i.imgur.com/zjXFr1v.png This is an image of all [filtered] running on my pc.

Where is a suspicious program?

How you retards, besides being incompetent for literally anything manages to even implement some [filtered] anti-hack program that nobody even heard of (xincode) that despite nothing even remotely suspicious being run on a computer finds something that is?

Do I have to restart pc now everytime I wish to play Tera?

Is this a joke? Where the [filtered] is server maintenance page?

You, people, are so [filtered] incompetent, that like... if there is training routine to get more incompetent, you people invented it centuries before people were aware of it.

I can see you right now on the ground beating up like them spoil children my my. Hey son something was flag in the process, the get more info on the xigncode why didn't take screenshot of it and show us. I mean your pissed yes but saying they incompetent and till playing their game damn is garbage you all like and that's what your paying for so suck it up. if you all decide to stop play that only when they will remover but no love the game too much then live with it, simple as that.
Edlin wrote: »
So: can someone explain to me? EnMasse DOESNT allow proxy. It's still against their rule n' terms. BUT they allow it, if u use proxy n' play in a fair way? Just saying: not everyone used it for cheating. So what now? If Caali is not going to update proxy, it means there is no proxy working. But they said they could allow if we use it in a fair way.. I'm kinda lost. How do they "allow" it, if there is not a working proxy?

there is a working proxy cause there those that know how to update it themselves.
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Well, i am not going to continue any further since a new item called "Lustrous Federation Crate" was added to the cash shop when the population dropped so much lately and it was imperative to come up with creative and meaningful events to encourage the remaining players to want to stay while at the same time try to call back the ones that left already.

Speechless.



By the way, i am really sorry but playing Tera for six years is not really impressive or at least not to me because i am also playing actively since VM2 when we used to dual account for Nexus or sell quills from MCHM until the quills became tradeable and started to drop from RG ( also, the alliance had the vanarch system where the exarch had to be voted which was long before the assault aura drama and also sirjuka gallery was a thing at that time -i still have the ghost knight helm on my priest from back then- ).

And you know what? The game was much more clean back then with PvP actually being PvP and the PvE actually being PvE ( nobody used macros/proxies/exploits/whatever until Lucid patch and the 30v30 GvGs at Kanstria above anything were exceptional ). Then only sometimes later around the Lucid patch things started to take a weird turn and especially with some lancers at 3v3 ..

and you still don't get what they saying well good for you then it did happen to you so you won't understand your just salty cause your friends are leaving and your lonely now. So as an example if your spouse were to cheat on on multiple occasion you will just turn a blind eye to that?

Salty? I am just amazed and upset when i see human beings in the 21st century not being able to genuinely tolerate each other and work together for the greater good ( and i am not gaining or losing anything special because i can always go and play with 50ms on EU since in am from Spain but i still have some hope left for NA ).

Anyway, this does not matter anymore and especially since at this rate the thread will be closed.


p.s. fortunately, i never used the proxy tool because it was too shady from my perspective and now it cannot hinder me whatsoever

They tolerated them for six years and this year this mess came the DMCA 6 years six years you sound like the perfect human being well good for you you will tolerate some slapping you for six years props to you man props to you.
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Well, i am not going to continue any further since a new item called "Lustrous Federation Crate" was added to the cash shop when the population dropped so much lately and it was imperative to come up with creative and meaningful events to encourage the remaining players to want to stay while at the same time try to call back the ones that left already.

Speechless.



By the way, i am really sorry but playing Tera for six years is not really impressive or at least not to me because i am also playing actively since VM2 when we used to dual account for Nexus or sell quills from MCHM until the quills became tradeable and started to drop from RG ( also, the alliance had the vanarch system where the exarch had to be voted which was long before the assault aura drama and also sirjuka gallery was a thing at that time -i still have the ghost knight helm on my priest from back then- ).

And you know what? The game was much more clean back then with PvP actually being PvP and the PvE actually being PvE ( nobody used macros/proxies/exploits/whatever until Lucid patch and the 30v30 GvGs at Kanstria above anything were exceptional ). Then only sometimes later around the Lucid patch things started to take a weird turn and especially with some lancers at 3v3 ..

and you still don't get what they saying well good for you then it did happen to you so you won't understand your just salty cause your friends are leaving and your lonely now. So as an example if your spouse were to cheat on on multiple occasion you will just turn a blind eye to that?
Pwhoops wrote: »
> @Melyodis said:
> Pwhoops wrote: »
>
> > @Kira98 said:
> > Another Great Idea by mEME
> > P2W Items
> >
> >
> > Farm Dungeon Item
>
> They better remove the x10 Fashion Coupons and replace it with x10 Silver Talents, they are in a worse place than golden talents..
>
> I know BHS made it be that way when it comes to Silver Talents, but EME needs to understand that regions change in playstyle and NA TERA doesn’t like grind followed upon by rng. Either grind with high success change or lot of supply with low success chance, one or the other, not both. Do something EME. More golden and silver talents.
>
>
>
>
> that's on EU man not NA.

Fml, and here I thought that was coming next week. Oh how stupid I was for thinking mEME could come up with something like that.

lol truth truth!
So instead of adjusting the drop in game, it is now tie to cash shop. Nice.

And what funny is alot of player will still buy those boxes so the few here that don't like well EME still gonna make some dollars from this. sad sad.
Pwhoops wrote: »
> @Kira98 said:
> Another Great Idea by mEME
> P2W Items
>
>
> Farm Dungeon Item

They better remove the x10 Fashion Coupons and replace it with x10 Silver Talents, they are in a worse place than golden talents..

I know BHS made it be that way when it comes to Silver Talents, but EME needs to understand that regions change in playstyle and NA TERA doesn’t like grind followed upon by rng. Either grind with high success change or lot of supply with low success chance, one or the other, not both. Do something EME. More golden and silver talents.

that's on EU man not NA.
@seandynamite @CobaltDragon @KitTeaCup In light of your recent third update post am only seeing a long term solution, which as far as I see is will not be implemented anytime soon knowing bhs. Anyway we need a short term solution and right now either you all allow proxy and white list 2 of the most important modules sp and fps utils and officially allow dps meters until you all provide an official replacement please, even up to now were fed up of hearing that our feedback has forwarded and even if you all added a few nice words to recent update post, we all know it will still take time, but in the mean time make us happy by giving us a short term solution that you all must endorse come on guys hear us out please.
what was her job before being promoted to our CM and well according to the stream she eme community manager not tera pc community manger did i miss something wth damn so tera pc has no community manager wow. 7 months of doing what she been cm for fo how much months now one guess or two but anyway that stream is messed up tera pc has no CM.
Pwhoops wrote: »
> @Melyodis said:
> @TeraNuibe wrote: »
>
> ohhh really coz if u have high ping and i dont must be eme's fault.....ur not even considering ur ISP....theres so much more factor to having high ping not juts eme and its user...
>
>
>
>
> don't you know they always blame eme and their potato servers that's what they call it lol it's never their fault and there isp is top notch. i'm from the Caribbean using a isp with fiber optic cable infrastructure and my ping is 90 - 110 and i'm so far from the servers. there other factors to consider they don't want to hear that is EME fault cause they changed server providers full stop correct @Pwhoops.

1) Over 2 years of this https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18831/keep-submitting-diags#latest

2) My ISP hasn’t changed, it is the same as 2 years ago when I was getting 50ms

3) TERA’s servers/ISP has changed since then

4) This only happens on this game, no other game makes me have random lag and ping spikes

5) I live on the East Coast where I should have sub 30ms ping at least


All of this leads me to believe it’s EME related, now, you can be an ignorant and ignore all of that and continue to defend EME, that’s up to you, but keep in mind that just because you’re one of the lucky few without ping issues it doesn’t mean we don’t exist. The thread I posted alone should make you realize it’s server sided.

when will this game just die so this forum can rest in peace. over 2 years that thread ain't even year old yet anyways there got be some routing issues some where idk why EME Changed isp did they say idk idc either we will never know why. if they change again there will be other in the same boat as you so who's to blame then the incompetent service providers that only want money and wont spend money to make sure their customers are ok.
TeraNuibe wrote: »
> @Pwhoops said:
> > @TeraNuibe said:
> > > @Pwhoops said:
> > > xTriDevilx wrote: »
> > >
> > > Proxy ban is a good thing IMO. Never used one, never needed to use one. EU players playing on NA servers complaining about high ping, that's why the GameForge/EU servers exist. Go there if you don't like the lag here
> > >
> > > Proxies were heavily abused in BG's. People injecting through gates, 0-ping players, auto-rotation and being able to chain skills with 0 delay in between (you can have 15-30ms ping and tap your skills on the keyboard 1,000,000/sec and you'd still never execute skills back-to-back as quickly as someone using proxy, that's unfair), healers with their auto-lock(sort of like aimbotting) and of course, memeslashers.
> > >
> > > If you need a script to execute attacks for you and auto-lock opponents for you, you probably shouldn't be playing. That's not skill, that's cheating..real skill involves good motor function, muscle memory, and more.
> > >
> > > I did like what it did for players with high-ping in PVE, eliminating ping tax and all. But I'm primarily PVP and only play PVE when PVP que stops popping. And in PVP, were giving players an unfair advantage. It had to go, and I'm glad it's gone
> > >
> > > I'd rather the game die than have it flooded with cheaters
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > East Coast NA, btw.
> > >
> > > My ping was 50ms until 1-2 years ago when they decided to get crappy servers and ever since I play with 100-110ms and with ping spikes ranging from 250-1000ms every 10-30 minutes.
> >
> > im in east coast and i get 24-50 ping... must be eme's fault then....
>
> But hey, you’re the only star in the whole wide galaxy, so... if your ping is fine it automatically means that everything should be fine with everyone else, and that if it’s not then it’s my problem and EME has nothing to do with it. All of this you deduce from the fact you’re part of the lucky few whose ping has no problems. If ignorance were a crime you’d be serving a life sentence along with decorated whiteknight @Melyodis
>

ohhh really coz if u have high ping and i dont must be eme's fault.....ur not even considering ur ISP....theres so much more factor to having high ping not juts eme and its user...

don't you know they always blame eme and their potato servers that's what they call it lol it's never their fault and there isp is top notch. i'm from the Caribbean using a isp with fiber optic cable infrastructure and my ping is 90 - 110 and i'm so far from the servers. there other factors to consider they don't want to hear that is EME fault cause they changed server providers full stop correct @Pwhoops.
Pwhoops wrote: »
> @TeraNuibe said:
> > @Pwhoops said:
> > xTriDevilx wrote: »
> >
> > Proxy ban is a good thing IMO. Never used one, never needed to use one. EU players playing on NA servers complaining about high ping, that's why the GameForge/EU servers exist. Go there if you don't like the lag here
> >
> > Proxies were heavily abused in BG's. People injecting through gates, 0-ping players, auto-rotation and being able to chain skills with 0 delay in between (you can have 15-30ms ping and tap your skills on the keyboard 1,000,000/sec and you'd still never execute skills back-to-back as quickly as someone using proxy, that's unfair), healers with their auto-lock(sort of like aimbotting) and of course, memeslashers.
> >
> > If you need a script to execute attacks for you and auto-lock opponents for you, you probably shouldn't be playing. That's not skill, that's cheating..real skill involves good motor function, muscle memory, and more.
> >
> > I did like what it did for players with high-ping in PVE, eliminating ping tax and all. But I'm primarily PVP and only play PVE when PVP que stops popping. And in PVP, were giving players an unfair advantage. It had to go, and I'm glad it's gone
> >
> > I'd rather the game die than have it flooded with cheaters
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > East Coast NA, btw.
> >
> > My ping was 50ms until 1-2 years ago when they decided to get crappy servers and ever since I play with 100-110ms and with ping spikes ranging from 250-1000ms every 10-30 minutes.
>
> im in east coast and i get 24-50 ping... must be eme's fault then....

But hey, you’re the only star in the whole wide galaxy, so... if your ping is fine it automatically means that everything should be fine with everyone else, and that if it’s not then it’s my problem and EME has nothing to do with it. All of this you deduce from the fact you’re part of the lucky few whose ping has no problems. If ignorance were a crime you’d be serving a life sentence along with decorated whiteknight @Melyodis

o thank you thank you i'm officially a white knight and decorated also my my took long enough.
TeraNuibe wrote: »
for those saying its pre recorded...well its not...if you watched the stream you would notice that when somebody said in chat that KTC face was turning orange bearshoes reacted about it.

its a non interactive stream so u cant expect them to respond to the viewers in chat.

yep even me shoes said it not prerecorded when someone in chat was saying it prerecorded. I didn't expect a thread like this from the OP VERY SHOCKING.
TeraNuibe wrote: »
> @Pwhoops said:
> xTriDevilx wrote: »
>
> Proxy ban is a good thing IMO. Never used one, never needed to use one. EU players playing on NA servers complaining about high ping, that's why the GameForge/EU servers exist. Go there if you don't like the lag here
>
> Proxies were heavily abused in BG's. People injecting through gates, 0-ping players, auto-rotation and being able to chain skills with 0 delay in between (you can have 15-30ms ping and tap your skills on the keyboard 1,000,000/sec and you'd still never execute skills back-to-back as quickly as someone using proxy, that's unfair), healers with their auto-lock(sort of like aimbotting) and of course, memeslashers.
>
> If you need a script to execute attacks for you and auto-lock opponents for you, you probably shouldn't be playing. That's not skill, that's cheating..real skill involves good motor function, muscle memory, and more.
>
> I did like what it did for players with high-ping in PVE, eliminating ping tax and all. But I'm primarily PVP and only play PVE when PVP que stops popping. And in PVP, were giving players an unfair advantage. It had to go, and I'm glad it's gone
>
> I'd rather the game die than have it flooded with cheaters
>
>
>
>
>
>
> East Coast NA, btw.
>
> My ping was 50ms until 1-2 years ago when they decided to get crappy servers and ever since I play with 100-110ms and with ping spikes ranging from 250-1000ms every 10-30 minutes.

im in east coast and i get 24-50 ping... must be eme's fault then....

he chose cheap internet service and complaining about ping ahahahaha lol.
AxeI wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
AxeI wrote: »
@Melyodis What kind of mentally challenged person are you to literally be calling everyone "kid" in all the threads you comment based off of the simple fact that you don't like their opinion?

This isn't 2006 Xbox Live

cause mature adults don't behave like spoil children for a damn six year old game you have to act so come on look at the op post will tell you all about him.

Didn't it cross your mind that adults can be immature too? For one you're being immature calling people "kids" just because you don't agree with them. If you have ever have ever taken Customer Service course you would know that no matter how a client directs themselves towards you be it harshly, mean, or any other form there's always feedback.

That's what feedback distillation is, you as a company owner or staff you shouldn't invalidate someone's voice just because it hUrT mUh FeElInGs, someone well prepared will look past the mean comments and take in the feedback from such customer. This is what EME fails to do, they invalidate your feedback/opinion just because you threw a few mean words & didn't sugarcoat it the way they want you to and go "Nope sorry, bye".

this is what the OP said <EU got Apex already, you have to rush a little, every day you are losing lots of players, or did you just accept the inevitable and resign to do anything? Please just shut down the NA servers, don't make us waste our time with the slightly hope that you will do something right. > what part of that is feedback what part of that is constructive criticism that why the world the way it is dear you go in court room and talk like that @Axel walk with some jail stuff while your at it kid i'll call you kid too kid lol.
AxeI wrote: »
@Melyodis What kind of mentally challenged person are you to literally be calling everyone "kid" in all the threads you comment based off of the simple fact that you don't like their opinion?

This isn't 2006 Xbox Live

cause mature adults don't behave like spoil children for a damn six year old game you have to act so come on look at the op post will tell you all about him.
AmakusaKun wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
AmakusaKun wrote: »
You're making a bad argument here -- late patches hasn't been the cause of people move over to EU at all; we've been behind EU on patches for several patches now, perhaps you could argue its correlation rather than its causation
:)

i'm saying that in the light of current events it would be a "smart move" to rush apex part 2, and/or adressing all the sh*t that is going down, KTC made another stream and didn't talk about anything that matters

How old are you? what so smart about pushing apex without a solution to proxy issues and all the other ones that have been posted about for the past six years. These kids you can't possibly be an adult the kind dumb mess your posting and making one set of unnecessary threads to make drama. learn to wait next week we getting apex lawd thats why so many post getting removed i see why now.

oh no, you used the "how old are u?" argument... now it doesnt matter if i'm 12, 16, 24 (i am), because im dumb no matter what because you used your trap card on me, jesus [filtered] thats ret*rded. It would be a smart move to distract people from the problems, i didnt said that would be the right thing to do, the right thing to do will be to make a stream asking for forgiveness and doing some actual change in ToS and the game, but who cares if what i say makes sense, you already make up your mind about me, i can't wait any other reply that doesn't involve condescending talk or just plain "lul u so dumb im smar cuase i laught at u" -_-

i just wanted to know how mature you are kid but i just thats not important so continue making threads to cause drama ok kid cause you can't seem to wait that's had to do since parents these days spoiling their children 100% so hear what to any mods please close this Thread cause it of no value thank you.
Furhyan wrote: »
Meanwhile, a leveling event is going on Gameforge and the reward is 40k meta emblems, 400 golden talents, 100 silver talents, empowered brooch, twisthard gear and daylight accessories...

it begs to wonder why so broken but i think i know why make your players happy you make more money ok and thats why GF is on top right now they can afford to run things like this cause they sure making alot of money.
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
eme has removed the Go-kart mount from the game and given us tokens with trash mounts as some kind of compensation.
not good enough.
we had to go through a farming event to get those mounts, we chose them over other items ! Now they are gone without explanation (typical eme) and we are supposed to be ok with it? car mounts? bird mounts ? really?
stop going back in time, these mounts we/are not liked for a reason, they are bottom of the barrel.

the go-kart mounts were my favorite mount and i put in time and effort to get them.
i'm disgusted with eme.

FEEDBACK: give us a bigger selection of mounts to chose from instead of these second rate, cheap , ugly mounts.

here we go again another one like dj Kaled says lol these kids i hardly see players using the kart mount it just another mount that you can see i have this and you don't grow up son those kart mounts were cool but not cool enough so take what you get be glad you got something and that they just didn't remove it and gave us nothing. can a mod close this thread thank you.
AmakusaKun wrote: »
You're making a bad argument here -- late patches hasn't been the cause of people move over to EU at all; we've been behind EU on patches for several patches now, perhaps you could argue its correlation rather than its causation
:)

i'm saying that in the light of current events it would be a "smart move" to rush apex part 2, and/or adressing all the sh*t that is going down, KTC made another stream and didn't talk about anything that matters

How old are you? what so smart about pushing apex without a solution to proxy issues and all the other ones that have been posted about for the past six years. These kids you can't possibly be an adult the kind dumb mess your posting and making one set of unnecessary threads to make drama. learn to wait next week we getting apex lawd thats why so many post getting removed i see why now.
i wish i was forum mod lawd.
must be you how else would you you know there was a change. my my lol
39HATFDXLY wrote: »
We need to take a moment out of our day to teach other players the mechanics of dungeons. If you see someone who wants to do AAHM or SSHM, instead of saying "HA, YOU SUCK, KICK THAT LOSER", we should take the time to teach them the mechanics. Not everyone are great at playing HM dungeons.
-Simple words from a player who has played for years

my should i take the time from my time to teach some when when they can simply do the thing i did to learn the damn mechanic every dungeon that comes to us in NA hit ktera first and there videos of the those dungeons hey sometimes even guides long before they come the NA i took the time to read up and study the mechanics they can do the same you think they make guides to get only views too many lazy player in tera now and if you think i going and read up a guide that everyone has access to is elitism then idk what else to say.
Except I’m not demanding anything o.o damn son nice way to ask for something bring it back! and that all this forums has repeated threads every week with the same cry for months keep demanding what can say one they will hear you and the rest and even me.
Pwhoops wrote: »
Melyodis wrote: »
who is we're????????????

Anyone that runs 439+ dungeons, has a life, and doesn't want to grind the same dungeons all day everyday for 10 talents, unlike you. That's who "we're" is. Learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and that many people feel my sentiment. :)

ok but you can keep dreaming ok son and it doesn't revolve around you either even if there is 500 who feel your sentiment it would not make a difference there were a few threads asking talents and even open world events that reward them and look at what we got.
who is we're????????????
Pwhoops wrote: »
TheDarkWan wrote: »


I told you there's people [Insert adjective here] enough to think 'skill prediction' means that the enemy skills are being predicted and auto-dodged. It's 'skill prediction' because uses what is a called 'packet prediction', therefore 'skill prediction'. It just makes you feel like you're playing on 5 ping, it doesn't PREDICT enemy skills and 'auto-dodge them'. Obviously any research you did was extremely shallow, and is always from the lower-end part of the community who have no idea what they talking about.

All you are talking about is the skill prediction? what about the other cheats? like event hunt mob lactation and auto enrage and all rest of the cheats you guys used? STFU and leave you cheating lame brains.

Hey, dumb [filtered], the cheaters are still cheating. They can make their own proxy and half of the cheats don't even require a proxy, don't be an ignorant fool.

Yeah the cheaters gone continue to cheat but if proxy only had one module that being SP eme may not have done what they did, that's my thinking and as for all the QOL modules i call it cheating cause they are an advantage to those who don't use proxies cause those qol are not in game features. The only module that i see as not a cheating module is SP as for the rest they are cheats idc what you all say qol my black A. There guide modules for some dungeons go learn it by heart, use your brains like those without proxies do and you need a module to auto tunr in a vanguard for you wth you all brain dead i'm sure you done forget to sh-it everyday or brush your teeth lawd.
TsukasaKun wrote: »

EDIT : Kitea w/e is unimportant name literally just copy pasted someone elses words :

https://i.gyazo.com/4e9ca520f5328cedb4963a60e6254811.png

So our CM is just copypastaing? And twice now? Hmm.. can we trade her for Circuits as CM? He seems to know what he's doing.

As for the response itself... yeah.. nothing that hasn't been said in the past, repeatedly, in some form or another. Watch, Thursday of next week will roll by and we won't hear a thing.

are you a six year old you feel everyone and eme can just come say anything they want well no they Can't you get a response now and because its copy and past you have a problem it one company one stand you go talk for boss on a real job and see if you ain't get fired.
Ayi wrote: »
536b628c9d4afadfce6e4a65ccebef2a.png

Depends who you play with

could be a bunch of new players in there online.
66F3A3AN3X wrote: »
For me my feedback is to shutdown the game entire.

Today i receiveid this video in the guild discord and make me angry to spend money in this game.

The guild called all members to migrate to EU, but after this i choose to drop-off the game and unistalled both versions NA and EU.

Infinite farm( the video dont show how to do or reproduce the cheat)


I already heard some rumors there a mod who make 100% enchant, and another whos give 3x Drop in the same dungeon, after see this video i think these rumors are true, sad but true.

Sorry for my nickname its ages i dont login in the forum, and i think i lost my nickname.

Good lucky to all who stay and more lucky to others on EU.

well look at that rip the so called anti cheat can't stop that ????????????????????????????
vocate the forums let their be peace and just wait for the backlash ok, right now some player are feeling it eme ain't feeling it yet. Also they gave you all a response but like it's not enough read over the damn thread start post the response is right there you all think eme and BHS could make a proxy program or a fix for the problems players have in one damn day then keep dream so what response you all want. What else you all want to hear, a fix for this mess will never come any time soon BHS Will not divert resources to fix this cause 6 years now they have done nothing so stop begging for a damn response from eme and understand that if you can't play without proxy move on, take a vocation, live life, get married have kids, get some grand children while you wait for a fix. SIMPLE!!!
YMWTH54PXG wrote: »
Surlent wrote: »
tadaaaa wrote: »
This is actually quite sad, to think this is NA Tera after a server merge at peak hours. Correct me if this is not peak hours.
EST.

Probably not since West coast is still at work. I'm guessing probably 9PM ET is peak hours?

That guy is max ilvl which means hes full HO which means hes probably in a top tier guild that normally has alot of players online at all times, which means its sad for him. WTS common sense

you need some common sense cause 454 i not max ilevel lawd what next.
Dokibun wrote: »
We are nothing to EME but a cash cow. They don't care about us.

and yet still you all here wasting time in the forums for a response from them wake up players wake up it's only when you everyone leaves real change will take place but yet still you all here is LIKE TERA IS YOU ALL LIFELINE.
every thread made on this forums always get derailed my my.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
clfarron4 wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Nahev wrote: »
When they call you elitists because you want to see your damage and improve your rotations because you want to get better at the game bigLOL

If that is just for yourself is not elitism, if is for annoy your party members because they do 20% less damage than what you expect is a very different thing.

Have you ever even looked at moongourd? The insane amount of names on there? lol ... finding someone to bm you because of your dps is rare now a days because most ppl know it's a bannable offense, so idek why you even mention it... All i ever see is people say "dps meter is for elitists" with no foking screensots to show when/where it happened to them where they were bm'd for their dps. Also, a foking block button exists for a reason... if someone IS being bm then just block em.. ezpz. OR you can idk , screenshot and report? lol

They had there their wall of shame with names of players doing not as good as others.

That is a way to shame others.

Enought reason to praise EME for his good job against cheaters and toxic people like them.

The Wall of Shame obfuscates the names so unless you know which people specifically which run via sources external to Moongourd, no-one knows who you are.

Ah, I forgot to mention, if you wanted your name not showing there you had to pay those criminals xD

So they not only were doing something against TERA NA rules but also charged players to not show their names in that page. A typical minor offense but a criminal act nontheless.

you know so much and yet didn't report none of them you help condone the problem we have now so zip it cheater.
BlueKoR wrote: »
the games never going to change. never improve and never become better than It was in from its first days of being of free to play. this whole thread its pointless if you people want change quit the game stop paying money. you whining but still logging in to play the game and buying costumes is not going to make them give a damn. also funniest part i see is people advocating injector to fix what is already so freaking busted that no matter what they do it will never get repaired. adovacating lets break the game more to fix it is like saying lets put more harmful bacteria into a infected wound and hope that cleans it. when in actuality? you're only making the problem worse.

agree 100% all i see is game freaks behavior. change will only come when it hurts eme income.
when will you all understand that its been six years it time to leave when EME realize how many players they have lost i think then the six years of feedback will be taken seriously. So stop whine, stop the bickering just leave and wait for change go take a vocation and wait for the change. That's what they need, they need to see the player base take drastic actions, so things not the way we like leave and stop with the BS talk cause your words mean nothing to them is action the need.
i heard ques for bgs are like 1hr + since this mess happened very nice well i'm glad my pc is down, EME better find a common ground quick before it gets worst.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.