TERA Online forum archive
Posts by Lapomko
Spent 60 euro on the deluxe founder package and the console version is full of problems. They even dare to bring out the DLC package with the current state of the game.

Instead they chose to rush the game and cashgrab the poor innocent people.
Wait until the console patch will catch up to PC. RK-9 Kennel extreme mode puts my 8700k to it's knees. With the current state of the console it will be forgotten soon and deserted like PC..
How can you even see the ping on the console version? Try reinstalling the game, that might fix the issue.
Nemmar wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

This is not true at all. In WoW people have damage meters and they still ask for outregeous ilvls for mythic+ dungeons.
That will always happen. Damage meter doesn't help that, unless it's a group of friends.

Using third party software will get you banned, not only from Tera, but probably PSN and XBL. This isn't an open network like the PC. Manufacturers can snuff you out.

This is Tera not WoW as gear doesn't matter much compared to WoW brain dead style of gameplay. You can easily carry the hardest dungeon with the current patch with full guile+12 as they didn't buff the bosses HP/Endurance to ridiculous amount like what pc version currently has.
Without dps meter the lowest geared player will always get the blame while he could do 3x more damage than the fully geared +15 guy as dodging everything and hugging the boss doesn't give good indication of skill at all already proven on PC.

Sniffing the network packets that's what dps meters do cannot be detected by PSN/XBL in any possible way unless you are injecting something.
Nemmar wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

This is not true at all. In WoW people have damage meters and they still ask for outregeous ilvls for mythic+ dungeons.
That will always happen. Damage meter doesn't help that, unless it's a group of friends.

Using third party software will get you banned, not only from Tera, but probably PSN and XBL. This isn't an open network like the PC. Manufacturers can snuff you out.

I bet you don't even play this game at all because you can't compare this game to WoW at all. A skilled player can easily carry the dungeon with full guile +12 on this current hardest dungeon patch before they buffed the hp/endurance off the bosses to ridiculous amount that current pc version has.
And no way PSN/XBL can't figure out that you are sniffing the network packets unless you are injecting something inside.
On the current patch for console the thing only that are worth it to craft are etchings. The only one that everyone will need which are meta are energetic weapon/glove III and Grounded III for boots/armor. That's it.
BHS is delighted to see the cash flow from people switching to FOTM classes to flex their e-peen top dps muscles. It's a legitimate business strategy to make ppl switch around so they take shortcuts to p2w their gear. The console version is also a huge cashgrab so that confirmed EME won't do anything about it either.
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.
If you want to know if you are the lagger you should open CMD and tracert to diag.enmasse.com. If theres a huge latency difference in the beginning which is 1-3 for me then the issue is somewhere within the local network. If theres one near the end/middle then lag is caused by one of the internet exchange points. In my case I could pinpoint the lag was caused by a transit point from zayo which I was told to use vpn from support with proof shown.

If the problem is from your side then you need some techsavy to take a look at your network. It could be caused by many things such as bad cheap modem/router. Double/tripple firewall from modem+router+software, electrical interference on network cable which I had in the past that caused my network to dc every 10 minutes. Can be quite expensive task to fix them.
If you are outside NA EME will do nothing about it. I have 400mbit/s and I had routing issues within zayo. The only thing they will tell you is to use VPN. In my case it was an internode from zayo which lagged at a certain time.
It's been a long time I got my alt to frost but with the golden talents costing 45g ea now on my server, 150k is a good estimate.
They only nerfed it by taking out the QoL npc's like the banker.
I play on skull too. W8 for tomorrow. After that just create a new character on the most populated server as it's not worth paying for server transfer.
I posted a thread related to the goldsellers a month ago and people were just laughing at me. These are the same goldsellers on PC and they are around for a long time already. Eme didn't do anything about them and I know a couple guys that bought alot of gold off and never have to farm anymore for easy +9/8.
You can powerlevel a lvl 60 friend if you have a geared lvl 65 dps/tank. Just spam few sabex armory/macellarius catacomb with him because you basically plow through those dungeons and hes already lvl 65 within 1 hour.
kammishiro wrote: »
Diamond crafting cost 10 emeralds + 3k gold of materials = 13k gold, if you use a additive (12k) = 25k. Critting on a diamond provides only a total of 2 diamonds, not 3 diamonds so its not really worth o: I think people are probably saving for future stuff but idk x:
I had over 100 saved up from spamming ghilliglade and rknm when they were given out as jackpot. Easy 1 mil free money.
I also feel the same way as you about the console version. My group of friends were excited to play tera on console but the poor FPS and buggy horrendous pain inducing interface made us jett off and play other game. Matter of time when console version will die out too.
The dyads are bound to your chest so you can't use them on any other gear anymore. The only thing you can do with them is to fuse them with other 2 dyads to make a random new one. That's it. Etchings will just dissapear.
The flashback already occured for me. Tera lost huge amount of players already in the past from BHS/EME mismanagement. I'm still suprised how the game is still running.
Rich people save them up when possibly in the future the mats to make T4 etching become easier from events etc.
Babit wrote: »
Yeah I know what the top zerk does. I also know that top 10 zerk falls from 4m to 3m rapidly and top 50 is only 500k above ninja top 50. You can't just look at the top runs and say something like "you're just a bad zerk" I mean in your statement you're comparing a double heal run to a single heal run lol. Even after that we still need to think about the fact that slaying as a zerk gives you a massive edge as you have a kit that gives infinitely more bonuses to a slay run than a ninja so it's still not comparable.
The 2nd top zerk parse does 3.8m and that's with single heal with 1 death so my statement still stands.
Babit wrote: »
So let's take the time to compare 2 runs that are non slaying. I chose to look at rk9nm as that was the dungeon to parse before the release of rk9em and the start of the slaying meta this patch.
Stop there already. RKNM is not relevant anymore stop living in the past. RKEM slaying is the new meta e-peen dungeon. RKNM is a joke now as you can just facetank everything and kill the boss within 3 minutes. Not even a good comparison.
Babit wrote: »
I'm not trying to turn this into a flame war or derail the topic.
Please tell more how you are not. This is how you exactly start a flame war about how relevant ninja is.
Babit wrote: »
This mentality of "look at these numbers you're obviously just bad ninjas are horrible." Is a shallow, close minded, and completely inaccurate way to look at the game
Otherwise people wouldn't say ninja is the worst class because were lacking talent system? Cough that tells more about your self if you have to put everyone down that find ninja lackluster because your ninja friend does similar dps as you in rknm "not sure if it was rkem cough" makes me question your skills...
Babit wrote: »
Does it actually matter?
It matters alot to you or you wouldn't write this huge essay.

Last not least I found your best RKEM parse that confirmed my assumption about you."Is a shallow, close minded," now I can understand why your ninja friend does similar dps as you.
https://moongourd.com/encounter?area=935&boss=4000&log=5aa7b1e67d0aa

Bonus because you rejected one of the best healer on AV just because he has cruxes for rmnm which is a joke dungeon? Already becoming meme.
cJHit0f.jpg
This is just a sloppy port as expected from BHS. Stopped playing from having 1-2 fps while tanking as lancer at last boss. I feel cheated on his poor port blowing 60 euro on the deluxe founder pack.

I'm baffled how BHS could screw this up so bad. Consoles API allows for low level efficient coding unlike PC which everyone has different configurations.
You guys also have to take in consideration that not everyone is mlg pro player. I cleared RKEM when it came out with +4 stormcry weapon without slaying with my group which doesn't mean that every average joe can do it.
Babit wrote: »
I'm glad to see this thread brining in some real conversation on the subject.

Like I said before I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to patch timing but even if RKEM was released before awakening on ktera I still feel like it was designed with the awakening changes in mind for all regions. People were clearing RKEM day one of the patch in NA and it doesn't even require more than +5~ SC which I feel like is a decent gear gate for the hardest dungeon in the game...extreme mode. As far as balance between Korea and NA there is no denying that ktera has a strong advantage. However, how relevant is that in itself if it's possible to clear in all regions?

My main concern out of this thread is the balance of the game looking toward the future. We can only hope that bhs balanced around a non talent version of the game and/or doesn't make it to where dungeons actually do become so overpowered that we really do have problems clearing them.


Edit: I also wanted to drop an opinion on the whole "x class is already irrelevant" I'm in a guild that does RKEM everyday. Usually just sell runs but also learning runs very often. So i have a pretty decent sample size of runs to pull opinions from. Ninja is far from irrelevant. I have a ninja friend who stays right at my level of dps as a +9 zerk and one of our learner ninjas cleared the other day at +2 sc and she's only been playing the game 2 weeks! Our best dps player in the guild has 2 reapers and i can't even touch him in dps. I ran with a sorc the other day that was holding 2.8m before she died to a mech. I even watched a gunner solo a shield and consistently put over 2m up. The only class that seems to be suffering right now is archer and it's not much of a suffering as they are still accepted into parties no question. I have been playing this game since the last rmh patch and I've never seen a more balanced spread of dps across all the classes.

If your friend comes near your dps as a ninja then you are just a bad +9 zerk. Top zerk does 4m in RKEM as slaying and ninja does 2.75m.
This could be an exploit I suspect through use of proxy as the developers already got it working and the console build is outdated. It's matter of time until console will be filled with cheaters.
The future of tera is that no one will play classes that don't have awakening yet. I see people with fully maxed +9 gear stop playing their class and switch to classes that get awakening. Playing suboptimal classes is waste of time of you and your party if you want to bring your party down.
Lapomko wrote: »
Everyone just ends up disrespecting each other and it just brings out the worst in people that's why these threads get ignored and closed.

You mean the enmasse folk will just rely on human nature, waiting for folk to start flaming eachother so they can step in without going into the actual subject of the thread?
I bet golden talent prices have been dropping again after this strongbox event but economical its ruining the game... what folk have loads of keys so soon after last event? p2w/tryhard/fulltime grinders? I guess you can still buy them golden talents Pom but i rather see you getting shiny gear while buying my surplus iod talents like before :P

Ironic coming from some one complaining about enmasse doing nothing and getting this thread locked having to insult me in the end. Also what an interesting story you have to tell us which is completely off-topic.

Based on you calling me Pom I can guess you play on AV. I know alot of people have grudge against me there from massing huge amount of wealth on AV flipping the market. But jokes on you because those talents made me even richer from the scarcity so you can say I used you to get richer ;).
Everyone just ends up disrespecting each other and it just brings out the worst in people that's why these threads get ignored and closed.
It's just not worth doing it on a tank class because of contribution imbalance that's why you don't see people tanking it. My warrior just rips the guardian bam apart usually placing 1st.
DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
I'll give my two-cent about RMHM, especially last boss.

People here begging for buffs to make RMHM faster is NOT going to solve greedy DPS syndrome where they avoid taking red/yellow spheres and ends up wiping the party because "MAH DPS" attitude. Especially when you got a greedy DPS with no debuff, and ends up taking whatever spawns that could be yellow leaving others to fend for themselves of having to chase down that last remaining sphere.

It's mostly Warrior and Valkyrie players that have this nasty mentality of wanting to ignore mechanics for the sake of wanting to look cool on their DPS meter.

Those are just bad players if they don't want to take the debuffs or do the mechanics. People don't want to run with them in the end because they built up bad reputation for themself to die/face tank alot. In my experience people tell among each other about bad players all the time and shouldn't be suprised if they get denied in runs. If were gonna try-hard to score carry some one to look cool on their dps meter we atleast agree on it beforehand for the guy not to do mechs.

Though the problem with RMHM is just that it takes too long and too much effort to clear compared to RKE. The healer has to be very skilled to carry heal everyone constantly if they take the debuff's or get hit by boss damage over time attacks. DPS has to be consistent enough to pull off enough dps without slaying for the timer not to run out. With the rewards being almost the same as RKE it's just a dungeon to run for nostalgia reasons and never again after that. Too much stress, not fun and finding people that wanna do it right now is also pain in the bum.
I don't know. As a DPS i can easily dodge the back attacks no problem and just chill but as a lancer I have alot of stress blocking on time, not taking too many hits. Keep rotation up tight as possible. Doing mechanics perfectly so it doesn't kill the dps like the s bomb. Can't miss time or mistakes will kill me in 1 hit from slaying as a lancer.
You can just easily do this by doing few edits to those unethical things everyone using for fake low ping. err... I think you don't even have to edit it because people just go through gates with roll/movement skills. But It should be fixed all togheter as pvp is not what it used to be with all those desyncers.
You have to take these top parses with grain of salt. These are done with paid unethical things that give you inhumane features that cannot be done normally like auto cancellation and stuff.

I've seen these German streams. They try to imitate Ktera top players playstyle but still nowhere near the korean top player skill.
Also have to keep in mind that theres many factors you can't compare KTERA with the rest of the world. They have insanely lower ping. Their average skill is much higher then ours like in Starcraft, LoL etc. I've seen alot of KTERA videos with insane perfect tight timing doing whacky manuevers all around the boss or mechanics.
It's obvious you were rude because you can see he didn't like it that you said that from his response. babysit?
What's not rude for you doesn't mean it's not rude for him and clearly he got angry from that. So learn to be more careful next time and reflect on yourself because alot of people don't realise they were rude.
I proceeded to inform him that I wouldn't babysit him if he kept eating mechanics- as he would then be more of a disturbance than actually helpful;
That's not nice either of you to tell him that you are not gonna "babysit" him. That was just mean of you too so I can understand why that guy lashed out at you. You could have said it in a more civil way so you both were wrong or he wouldn't get mad in the first place.

Though he is right in a way if you look at the chat log. Because LKNM is so easy that dps/tank facetank every mechanic because the damage is low that healers can easily heal them no problem.
They're both bad for farming bams. Brawlers would be the best but if I had to pick between the two then warrior would be superior due to their backtime from their backstab and their roll spam relying on resolve. Zerkers have hard time staying behind the boss and is a hell.
I'm a warrior main on PC and I played warrior on console it was very hard due to amount of core skills that I have to keybind. I don't even have enough buttons for all my skill having to leave some out.

The autochain don't work well if you wanna try-hard because they don't chain into optimal rotation to get 10 edge stack fast as possible which probably speaks for all classes. I've had alot of moments where my Combative Strike chains to into traverse cut while my Bladedraw is on Cooldown.
Warriors have alot of combo's that don't chain into each other so you will lose alot of dps if you only rely on them.
Theres alot of tank mains that never get asked because theres many better tanks out there that would be a better pick.
It's not about holding aggro anymore these days as a tank. It's how much damage you can do and buff up-time thanks to dps meters. Tanks that hold aggro but deal low dps get left out so again you have to be really skilled/top tier tank to be always picked. Good luck as a new player with the hardest role to master.

And the funny thing is my static always have hard time getting a capable dps so we have to cross-que with friends from TR/MT to get a run going thanks to the DPS check/shield.



I don't know why it takes long for you but for me support takes 1-2 days. They've done alot for me even for small things they helped me alot. Maybe it's because I have huge history of spending money and buying elite subscription with $ being a higher priority.
NA lost alot of players already to EU from unresolved problems that are still plagiarising the region. After many years server still lags especially when alot of people are running dungeons when events are on. There was a huge guild on my server that mass migrated to EU because they're fed up with EME incompetence.
BHS should just send one of the developers to EME and take control of whatever they're trying to do and fix all the problems and add new content atleast some one can do. Alot of NA players migrated to EU because of many reasons already explained on this thread.
Hello AV! It's me!
Playing the broker requires alot of market knowledge. You can't just go flip items around expecting to make a profit. Theres alot of people that gonna lowball you or use those nasty broker tricks if you are not careful enough. Now theres even scripts to play broker for you. Good luck competing against that as a new player.
metagame wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
and theres a bug with the souls doing 2x damage and killing you in 1 hit
this is an intended mechanic

I forgot to add without having the debuff on you. This bug is already confirmed on eutera dying with full hp.
kamizuma wrote: »
naw dont listen to these ppl, you can get lots of gear without swiping

8dkBkyz.jpg

no swipe

This coming from a guy that inflates the game economy by buying out all the servers talents for his selfish personal gain.
I agree about this dungeon should need a nerf. It's not worth running it because it takes too long to clear unlike RKE where you can slay and can easily do the mechs. This dungeon is a pain in the [filtered] for healers and theres a bug with the souls doing 2x as much as damage without debuff. After just getting 1 clear no one is running this pain in the [filtered] dungeon again let alone finding people that can do mlg dps and clear this.
WH49T5PXPJ wrote: »
> You seem to be misinformed of the time it takes to get good gear.
>
> I +4 my wep within a week by putting in some effort into doing guardian missions to craft emeralds.
> I'm very casual btw

Well, then i'm missing something, because i've been doing every dungeon i can since the new system came and i only got to frostmetal, doing guardian too, and no luck. Because i can't get all materials i need. Since the golden daric and its design price are too high. Oh and let's not forget about the rate that gets to 61% on its max to +2 on FM, and still fails

im know people full stormcry, +7 in weapon and they never done hightier dungeon ( only low and mid tier ), rarely do bg, and they don play every day.
im get in arrow frosmetal +1 to +5 without fall without exp gear, rng, is rng.
cry for 61 %? , mee, try to get when full exp + terarewards = 22 % or better, 15%

They just swipe all their gear and don't even run the hardest content. I know these ppl and they just go afk and show off their costumes.
Ray676 wrote: »
WH49T5PXPJ wrote: »
No, give up, the new system sucks. Unless you like to run the same dungeons the whole day trying to get materials, just to fail and fail again. Wasting your time and gold :D

You seem to be misinformed of the time it takes to get good gear.
E0wIYlZ.png
I +4 my wep within a week by putting in some effort into doing guardian missions to craft emeralds.
I'm very casual btw

You just have +0 stormcry armor and +4 weapon. You don't feel the pain until you reach this level. It's easy to get +0 stormcry but after SC +4 the enchantment cost is ridiculous. Imagine a new player that wants to enchant? He will just either give up on his life to farm, Swipe or unistall the game.
WiNCEK2.jpg

The situation is so bad on AV that we have to get people from another servers and crossqueue to get a run going. LFG is worthless now because whole AV has each other on discord.
Dvsv wrote: »
Hey economy white knights, how about golden talent and silver talents prices now?
You guys gonna stay very quiet right? Cuz it's a p2w event hahahaha!

I don't know why you have to say that. These economy white knights already made huge profit out of their talents from these broken events. It's just gonna make them richer and richer as they probably have hoarded [filtered] tons of keys by now.

Talents reached 47g on AV. This would only do good for short-term and talents will skyrocket later again.
Obs wrote: »
The only required dyads are glistening and only for certain classes non of which are healers

Poisedly/Resolutely Dyads can be extremely useful depending on the content you're doing.

It's smarter just to use the normal ones on Red niveots as theres alot of useful ones. For blue dyads it's only Hardies Glistening/swift or Relentless that are needed.
Fascinating how everyone ratio of items is different from RNG. I got 27 smart dyads but 60 additives and 109 superior nocs.
I play on AV it's far from fine for running all the content. You will have no problem running mid tier dungeons but if you are going go for RKEM/RMHM you will need to be known as a good player and an easy going person. Theres only select small group of people that can clear those hard dungeon. The problem we have on AV is that capable players move to TR/MT all the time. I went through 4 statics since RKHM patch came out and now were struggling to fill in those spots when some one can't show up. Imagine that as a new player that wants to learn those end game content.
Equitas wrote: »
Dvsv wrote: »
Nop.
Player population imho is already low enough on "populated" servers like TR and MT (it's a far cry next to 2014~2016 Tera), you need to be crazy to start on CH FF AV now.
Just ignore what ppl say here, they think steam charts is true only for the minority of the player base but somehow, we can't find the other "majority" of the players in game..
It's just basic logic , if what steam chart say is the minority (i.e: 1600 players = 10-20% of the player population) then Tera is a very active MMO (8000 players lmao!!) and servers like AV should be filled with ppl...

The truth is, AV is a pretty much dead server, it's impossible to sell anything on TB and it's very hard to run any end-game dungeon if you're not already in a clique/op guild.

Imo, just cut the crap and play on MT or TR so you don't expend 1400/2400 emp transfering later..

Yes, "Just ignore what ppl say here", despite us having 2 years of experience with this game and having hands-on experience with the population. Vinyl has probably been around longer than I have. I also want to point out that neither of us mentioned Steam or its charts. You're trying to argue against a point that was never made. If I were to make an estimate about Steam players, however, I'd put the number somewhere around 35%.

I wouldn't say that AV is a dead server. Maybe it's dead for you if you're an obnoxious individual, because nobody wants anything to do with you, but I have no problem getting groups when I want them. You can put a party together fairly easily if you've shown you're competent. I'll admit the broker has been a little slow for selling fashion and other nonessentials, but I haven't had much trouble offloading materials. Uninformed comments such as yours do absolutely nothing to avert the population dilemma we'll inevitably face because everyone is getting told to go elsewhere.

I don't know why you tell us to ignore him. Hes pretty right though from an end game player perspective. Many players already left AV due to this reason. I know who you are on AV and you don't even run the end game content.
When there was RKNM jackpot going on people didn't want Smart Dyads but Master Crafer's Secret Additive.
The smart dyads are rare though so I suggest you guys only using them on Hardy Niveots to get Glisten/Swift or for Relentless Dyad.

But if you didn't get enough of them this event you should see them in future soon again because they are now handed out every event.

I used to farm on all my alts half of my day but the problem with that activity is you will spend most of your time farming. It's not fun to farm 4-10 hours a day instead of playing the real game. On my ded server emp can be sold easily for 1:40 as theres barely anyone selling emp right. You could even sell them for 1:45/50. Pit is only worth it on brawlers or fully duked stormcry character.

RG/KC only works with statics that are fully dedicated in doing it. I had many times when some one has to go or do something in between and we waste alot of time waiting. In the long run Guardians is the most efficient.
Instead of doing overpowered events from time to time. People are just waiting for events to spam them and when the event is over no one runs anything anymore. The current dungeon rewards should be changed so people don't only do Guardians or wait for event. After RKNM jackpot was over theres again 0 LFG's.
Dialoonia wrote: »
Believe me you really don't want ruun RMHM/NM why?

Even in EU with Op Consumable you need around 7 - 8 Minutes per Boss. First Boss have in NORMAL Mode double HP than RKNM

First Boss RKNM have around 1,6 Billion while RMNM have 3,4 Billion? Even Normal you can count 6 Minutes if you have good dps. This dungeons is waste of time. People running this dungeon over 20times and no emerald box ( so around 5% drop chance). Even the additional 200 Gear xp is no reason to run this crap.

We already complained that BHS shoould finnaly start to balance for non korea regions. This dungeon is the best example that BHS balance around talents.

Thanks for letting us know. I feel detered already for the patch. It's already hard to find people with this population let alone running that.
People parse in a statics with most optimal party setup with the best players from the servers. Low as possible clear time with enrage synced up to certain skills like warriors Deadly Gamble. Theres no point to parse in a random party with long clear time as your average dps will suffer with a bad tank/brain ded dps etc. Those griefers are just bad players when they dodge too early and die.
DCT75L769R wrote: »
It's quite obvious.

- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.
- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
- They have quite huge amount of gold.
- They do never buy in-game currency from players.
- Where are those in-game currency come from?


- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.

They're the same company having different sites.

- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
It's obvious they want to expand their bussiness to all games to maximize their profit. It's a huge network of gold selling operation.

- They have quite huge amount of gold.
You are suprised to know how many players actually sell gold to them to make a living. I know some players from Third World countries that sell to such sites to make a living and they do buy gold from players but usually at half price. I can imagine it's a lucrative bussiness for them with their low wages especially inside countries with unstable economy. I also dumped gold on those sites on another game I played because I quited and had huge gold left. Easy 1000$ usd why not. So I can imagine such things happen behind the scenes.

- Where are those in-game currency come from?
Bots, Exploits, Third world countries farmers so on.
I can imagine on tera they possibly made alot of gold with exploits to teleport to last boss and 1 hit the last boss over and over. They often buy these exploits for huge sum of money. Or if they did farm dungeons among themself we would never see them because they can easily hide inside somewhere and run dungeons among themselves.

Don't underestimate these goldfarmers. I've seen enough MMORPG that got their economy destroyed by these goldsellers.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Catservant wrote: »
Catservant wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Gem crafting is not profitable because it's being controlled by tycoons with massive amount of alts that just craft them without buying crafters cure.
They will undercut you like no tomorrow to keep you out of the game. This is part of the economy and whatever EME will do it will be the same. My friend on my server is rich [filtered] too and doing this too.

Just to get the correct information out there, it isn't 4000 pp per character. It's per server. So my gemcrafter, my armorcrafter and my weaponcrafter all share.

Now because I have a stockpile of old elite consumable boxes I hadn't opened I have about 150 crafters cures saved up, and many long time Elite players are the same. So the effect is the same and probably what you meant--those of us who have those don't BUY crafters cures. But we do use them.

The way your post was worded could have promoted a false impression of how this works. Felt something should be said for accuracy.

him talk about multy- acounts

I thought of that after I posted--literally anyone can do it. I believe you are going back on your word to EME (Don't we agree to have only one account per person? i can't recall) but other wise if you want to create multiple accounts and mail yourself the results of crafting, I suppose you can.

Because it isn't the cost of the production points that drives the profitability of the market but the cost of the crafting kits.

And again, I don't know how it is on other servers, but on CH I have been selling things for above the "make from scratch" breakeven point for the firs time since October. So from my perspective this seems a really weird time to START this topic, but whatever.

And also again, the way I read the quoted post seemed easy to misread and could have spread misinformation, so I wanted to set the record straight.

Multiaccount is one of the things more abused in Tera.

I know people who have more than 10 accounts they made when Tera became f2p. The main purposes have been to be able to farm gold, later to abuse stream codes and now those are to farm jewel boxes.

Multiaccount is not that profitable for crafting purposes.

Maybe not gems but I made fortune from crafting golden/silver plates. I can't tell about other servers but on AV known as dead server plates are pretty expensive compared to other servers.
on AV people buy alot of gems to transfer to their wealth with them to MT/TR so their demand is much higher maybe the economy there is flooded with people coming from low pop servers dumping them.
Catservant wrote: »
Catservant wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Gem crafting is not profitable because it's being controlled by tycoons with massive amount of alts that just craft them without buying crafters cure.
They will undercut you like no tomorrow to keep you out of the game. This is part of the economy and whatever EME will do it will be the same. My friend on my server is rich [filtered] too and doing this too.

Just to get the correct information out there, it isn't 4000 pp per character. It's per server. So my gemcrafter, my armorcrafter and my weaponcrafter all share.

Now because I have a stockpile of old elite consumable boxes I hadn't opened I have about 150 crafters cures saved up, and many long time Elite players are the same. So the effect is the same and probably what you meant--those of us who have those don't BUY crafters cures. But we do use them.

The way your post was worded could have promoted a false impression of how this works. Felt something should be said for accuracy.

him talk about multy- acounts

I thought of that after I posted--literally anyone can do it. I believe you are going back on your word to EME (Don't we agree to have only one account per person? i can't recall) but other wise if you want to create multiple accounts and mail yourself the results of crafting, I suppose you can.

Because it isn't the cost of the production points that drives the profitability of the market but the cost of the crafting kits.

And again, I don't know how it is on other servers, but on CH I have been selling things for above the "make from scratch" breakeven point for the firs time since October. So from my perspective this seems a really weird time to START this topic, but whatever.

And also again, the way I read the quoted post seemed easy to misread and could have spread misinformation, so I wanted to set the record straight.

the way it was told to me, you can have up to 5 accounts.

You can just use VPN. That's what EME suggest us to fix lag.
They don't want farming to be too viable so people spend more money on EMP to sell for gold to fund their +9 stormcry.
I'm not even sure on what patch the console was running. It felt like a mix of valk with the npc's selling fine crystals in dungeons and 99 gold res but the warrior was pre-revamp with shared edge. Can't tell about sorc as I haven't tried it.
Catservant wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Gem crafting is not profitable because it's being controlled by tycoons with massive amount of alts that just craft them without buying crafters cure.
They will undercut you like no tomorrow to keep you out of the game. This is part of the economy and whatever EME will do it will be the same. My friend on my server is rich [filtered] too and doing this too.

Just to get the correct information out there, it isn't 4000 pp per character. It's per server. So my gemcrafter, my armorcrafter and my weaponcrafter all share.

Now because I have a stockpile of old elite consumable boxes I hadn't opened I have about 150 crafters cures saved up, and many long time Elite players are the same. So the effect is the same and probably what you meant--those of us who have those don't BUY crafters cures. But we do use them.

The way your post was worded could have promoted a false impression of how this works. Felt something should be said for accuracy.

Yep talking about multi-account alts not on the same account of course so they don't have buy crafters cure to get more PP eliminating the additional cost from crafting them.
The new content are always lackluster and too grindy. People just come back to try out for a week get fud up and then leave.
Gem crafting is not profitable because it's being controlled by tycoons with massive amount of alts that just craft them without buying crafters cure.
They will undercut you like no tomorrow to keep you out of the game. This is part of the economy and whatever EME will do it will be the same. My friend on my server is rich [filtered] too and doing this too.
On my warrior with the auto chain my combative strike would chain into traverse cut but i can't chain into BD because it's off CD. some time is lost instead i could have chained into it rain of blows or have cast PB instead.
When it stops being profitable and the cost to keep the servers up exceeds the amount to the keep the server up. The new content is too late to bring in new players. The common issues that are plagiarizing the game are still not solved which made the huge playerbase leave in the first place. I can name a few like sticking with the server provider ZAYO which has proven to have bad routing and made huge playerbase leave to gameforge."use vpn gg" If these problems are neglected the game will die soon and we know EME is subsidiary of BHS and they don't see good $$ they will just revoke the contract. If EME keeps going this direction the game will close within few years.
I played alot of Beta but never bad like this one. It's not even worthy called Beta, at most Alpha. The game already freeze within 10 minute when I just want to open a menu. Whenever I run dungeons theres always some one disconnecting/freezing. Just pray you don't freeze but you will anyway within 10-20min playtime from the most ridiculous reasons. If this console version would release "if possible" on steam green light it would become the biggest joke of the history and bullied into oblivion.
If you want to play this game casually and stick to mid tier dungeons you will be fine. If you want to play this game seriously and go try hard max mlg sweating. Then you have to prepare to farm like a zombie or p2w to glory.
Better option is if ENMASSE would allow us to pick what region to play on so we don't have to redownload the whole game. I want to play with my NA friends sometimes too.
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
Norafin wrote: »
Now if only someone had made a training run or the que would pop in ever...

all pvp players wanna do is kill lesser geared players with high ping. ( u actually want to pk lowbies but u cant, HA!)

and being a pvp only player is your choice. you chose not to take part in pve events.

PVP is dead anyway with all those illegal program users. Everyone is desyncing all over the place thinking they are legit.
People were just doing RKNM and reset to additives it's easy dungeon even my 6y nephew can do.
The advantage is no biggy on PS4 because they added a feature to snap the camera to mobs. When boss turns I just iframe behind the boss and i'm already behind him facing toward his back. It's even more OP then mouse/keyboard. Haven't tried if it works on PVP.
Where are the EU servers located? I can't see the ping in game but my skills feels abit sluggish maybe from the amount of people playing.
It's gonna be male brawlers with the thickest booty in revealing outfit all over again.
It seems like that EME is also more restricted in what they can do to the game compared to Gameforge. I remember I saw a post of one of the EME employees that they need permission for almost everything from BHS. Maybe Gameforge has a different contract who knows.
Showz wrote: »
Then don't play the console version?
I don't understand this kinda thing.

No need to be rude. Some people don't have a gaming PC to run tera properly like my younger brother. Some people prefer to play MMORPG with mouse and keyboard.
This beta is unplayable. Every 15minutes my game get stuck. Open some UI? No it gets stuck. Leave party instance matching after finishing? Stuck again. Talk some npc. Stuck.. Open the quickbar with left diagonal button. Stuck in some weird camera movement and it never appears. Have to restart my ps4 everytime when a bug happens... Opening Crystal fusion menu. Can't open because it closes 1 seconds after i'm trying to open it and then ps4 freezes.
The game is very buggy i have to restart the game every 15minutes. I get stuck on inventory in an infinite loading loop. Some NPC dialog freezes my ps4. Some stuff just don't work until I restart the game.
Lapomko wrote: »
Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.

Tempest Reach Golden Talent Price circa:

- October 2017: ~150g
- Dec 2017: ~40g
- Jan 2018: (Strongbox reward 6000 talents) 8g (!!!!)
- Feb 2018: (Vanguard reward halved) 45-50g (I sold some stacks of 500 for 55ish)
- March 9 2018, 10:53 AM: 28-30g

The supply of talents directly affects the gold cost, not whatever limited amounts a gold seller is giving. I've sold tens of thousands of darics, and crafted thousands and thousands of plates.

I'm also weary of that ratio as it's like a 1:180 ratio, whereas normal emp is 1:30-1:40. If there were so many players buying their gold it EME's bottom line would be hurting SERIOUSLY. Also, to farm 100k gold from guardian chars running rg/sf/kc and then switching to another account would literally take ~32 hours, so good job on your friend supporting that soul crushing industry?

I want goldsellers to be banned ASAP but this isn't the source of golden talent prices. That is the result of simple player economics. Report them and move on.

As I said the title is a joke and everyone knows already as has it been mentioned yet again over and over and again from you why the talents value increased. Not only you and much others including myself I too crafted and sold massive amount of plates/darics by now and amassed huge wealth from enmasse economy predictable economy intervention. For few days I already made 1mil from just selling darics with this ridiculous inflation.

It doesn't change the fact that people that don't wanna farm buy these huge amount of gold for cheap and contribute to the problem by buying out the talents to enchant their gear to +9 to stay relevant. Why sell emp when you get much more from these shady bussiness.
voidy wrote: »
Gold sellers have been around forever. They aren't the leading cause of this.

This patch was a gold mine for inflation to thrive in. Vanguards giving 600~700 gold per run. Gems being handed out like candy. The only thing stopping it was that enchanting your gear took so much raw gold that everyone was poor 24/7. Well fast forward 6 months and now the few people left in this game either a) are done with their gear, or b) are so fed up with this RNG system that they gave up. For those people, their gold has nowhere to go. That group grows every day. In response, we were given yet another activity that rewards gems in the form of guardian missions, and then EME had the wonderful idea to give us gem lootboxes as well, so that players could directly buy gold from the cash shop. They also cut the vanguard rate in half, so nobody wants to do IOD and talents are barely being sold as a result. When they are sold, the high demand and limited supply combined with the inflation issues pumps the price of one through the roof.

You could ban every gold seller tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent compared to how much damage has been wrought by poor management. There were people predicting this back at the start of the patch, but instead of taking measures to prevent it we were given events that made it worse and hastened the inevitable.

As I already mentioned before it's already known knows why golden talents became much more expensive and they have been discussed over and over in other threads.

Though don't take these goldsellers so lightly. I played so many MMORPG where goldsellers had a huge impact causing insane inflation which made basic enchant materials unaffordable for the average joe. Until the admins decided to start a war against gold sellers but that was too late and the economy was left in shambles.
voidy wrote: »
Haha, time for unpopular opinions

What bothers me is that people see their home server in a declining state and so they give EME money for the privilege of moving to a better server so they can continue playing EME's game. The people who do this are the primary reason we'll never see another server merge, even as lesser servers die off. People will come out all day in EME's defense and talk about IGNs and character slot logistics, but the bottom line is that EME is a company that makes money from character transfers and they would stop making money if they just did the right thing for their players and merged the worlds into a megaserver.

Like, would it really be so bad if some guy with 6 characters in every world woke up tomorrow and had over 30 characters on one server with some names he'd have to change? Would you personally care that some other guy has a bunch of character slots that he'll never even find time to utilize? Even if you did care, even if it bugged you a lot, would you still care after you opened LFG and saw it packed with groups? I think anyone's temporary frustration would pale in comparison to the long term joy of being able to actually do stuff in the game after years of being trapped on CH or AV or wherever. "Oh no, someone who joined tera first has the same name as you and now you'll have to change yours." Discounting the number of preemptive solutions this problem has, who cares, honestly, the game's alive again. You can have fun again with a different name instead of being trapped on a dead server with a cool name that no one can even see because no one's around because it's dead.

People who dip out of their home server are a symptom of this game's much larger problem of maintaining players. So they aren't entirely to blame. But I still do blame them partially. In truth, and this is just my opinion now, I can't stand them. People who permanently leave behind their friends and guildmates who helped them get geared in the first place, so they can leech a spot in an HH run with an older guild that somebody else started a long time ago in a community that other players built. It's gross imo. How do you think these communities got so big and strong in the first place? Certainly not from everyone in said server abandoning it for a bigger guild on another server. If everyone did what you just did, there wouldn't be a robust community for you to leech off of to begin with. To top it off, your actions contribute to the slow cyclical death of the server all of your old friends still play in, so kudos. And you paid for the privilege of doing it. Nice! I mean it's moot now because everything but TR and MT are beyond saving at this point, but a few months ago.... maybe. Maybe there was a chance. But people just kept leaving anyway. "It's dead here abloobloo" as they feed the main issue they have with the server by subtracting themselves from the community.

I can relate to that. I was in 2 guilds and they all died out because most of them decided to move to MT. Now in my current new guild the guild leader decided to go to TR and took half of the guild with him. You can guess with the people that stayed behind. They also went TR after some time because no one runs stuff on AV and people that transfered show pictures of their marrow brooch. Now were just with 15/20 of us that can run RKEM on AV and again 7 people went to TR this following week. Now we can only run stuff by cross queueing with our server transfered friends and kick guys that got in accidently.
Never say never. If EME would want to follow the right direction maybe once in their lifetime they would do it. Could be a good stress test and to weed out all the bugs.
Dvsv wrote: »
What's so hard to understand?

VG rewards got halved, It's like 7 talents for each Tier 1 IOD bams now, that's only 112 Talents (~i.e: only 28 plates!) per toon, ofc nobody sane enough will waste time farming talents in IOD!

Btw, why you care so much about the virtual economy of a game where you can p2w you way, sell EMP and buy SC+7~+9 in 1 day where a f2p player will grind 6 Hr/day most of the patch to do the same thing or even less?

Title was joke ;) I'm suprised you took it serious and duh everyone already know why the talents became expensive as it has been mentioned numerous times in other threads. Having an inflated economy will just deter players from playing this game and farming becomes less rewarding. As you mentioned no one sane will do T1 iod bams..heck 80% of the players I play with already quit from this ridiculous enchanting system and having screwed up economy will just make more people quit.
tisnotme wrote: »
You say they are bad for the economy and that they need cracking down on
But the you state your friend are part of the problem as they use gold sellers
And go one to say the gold sellers sent bad people as they always deliver in full

That's my friend not me. It's none of my concern how my friend should play the game. I want to point out this problem so EME will actually do something about it instead of letting them go their way because they are already spamming for long time already. I don't want to see what I enjoy playing getting destroyed. Atleast I can get my voice heard.
Its not assumption, Ive heard people getting scammed for their infos on the websites such as these gold selling sites. Its a common knowledge. Either way, if you want to point fingers, you are currently pointing it in the wrong direction. With that being said, I also hate those spammers
I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant not getting your gold delivered. But about the ID scamming that is true. But i don't agree that people don't go there because I know so many people buy their gold from such sites.
We can't just assume it's a scam site. Making assumptions is dangerous. Theres alot of goldsellers in every MMORPG and they have severe impact on the economy. The gold usually comes from other players selling to them. You will be suprised to know how many people actually buy gold through these gold sites. My friend always buy gold through these sites and they always deliver.
ZLiPmA5.jpg

Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.
Thank you for let us know. Alot of my friends who don't own a gaming pc are excited to try out this game on console.
Dvsv wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
And please also don't forget the people that play the broker. Some people invested alot into talents and if enmasse intervenes these people would feel stabbed in the back losing milions of gold.

Since when En Masse should defend and aid players that are trying to make a profit by trying to have a monopoly on the market in game knowing that the items with high demand can be bought at XX and sold back with 50% or more? I am actually quite upset seeing this player on MT buying so much when there is a high demand on certain items and selling back with 50% added in stacks of 500 or 1000 ruining the market in so many ways ( i am a crafter and i get screwed hard with this stuff ).

Anyway, i hope that we will get some events or stuff for talents because the high demand along with the broker sharks made the talents to be harder and harder to get ( we did not even get the male brawler yet ).

That's called a Free Market and it's an essential part of the game. Enmasse intervention is not and only had negative effect on the economy in the past. Deflation/Inflation happens all the time in every MMORPG and don't forget top tier players are stocking them up too for awakening patch which will come out soon.
In the first place no one was doing low tier iod farming and instead spammed the crap out of guardians non stop as it was much better way to get gold and then buy talents from the broker. Now the supplies dwindled as people stopped doing them. Adding an event to pump more golden talents would just make it obsolete again.

Can you explain why there's was a LOT more players on vm6~vm8 patch with all that mongo events and broken economy than now?
You can't explain, cuz you don't give a [filtered] about economy.
You guys only care about high profits on TB and the true value of the EMP that you spend in this game, even at the expense of the playbase.
Ppl want to play the game (and not the Trade Broker!), they want to gear their toons!
Why on earth is 50G for Feedstock on VM6 patch or 35G+ for talents now any good for the playerbase?

Do you even know that in this patch you need EVERY sellable mat to gear your toon?
Emeralds, Golden Talents, Silver Talents, etc are all needed to enchant gear, unlike the previous patch where it was possible to sell VM mats when you were done crafting your gear...

Free Market? Lol, if you rly believe in "free market" and rly care about "EME intervention" then how about the impact of EMP->gold trade and what all theses p2w events like boxes rewarding 6000 silver talents made to the "glorious" econonmy?

I'm pretty sure you "virtual economy white knights" are a HUGE reason why this game lost so many players in the last few patch... ;)




Sure call us "virtual economy white knights" hoewever you want if that makes you better. These broken mongo events in the past is what made the rich player even richer. I had few accounts full of desires costumes/cosmetics/consumables which I sold few months later for big profit. Sure feed the richer with event which will gives us more power and in favor to screw up the economy later on because they just have to wait and strike and the cycle will go on and on and all your gold will end up in their pocket. The irony is that it was ENMASSE who screwed up with the economy to cause the golden talent spike up by nerfing the IOD rewards AND is exactly why enmasse should not touch the economy and let people farm IOD again so the value will stabilize because people would see more reason to do them instead of doing more damage.

Theres many more reasons why this game has lost the population and people were already yelling that the game was dying by that time but that's not the topic for know. Doing a quick search will find you a list of a guy that hit spot on why this game died exactly.
ElinLove wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
And please also don't forget the people that play the broker. Some people invested alot into talents and if enmasse intervenes these people would feel stabbed in the back losing milions of gold.

Since when En Masse should defend and aid players that are trying to make a profit by trying to have a monopoly on the market in game knowing that the items with high demand can be bought at XX and sold back with 50% or more? I am actually quite upset seeing this player on MT buying so much when there is a high demand on certain items and selling back with 50% added in stacks of 500 or 1000 ruining the market in so many ways ( i am a crafter and i get screwed hard with this stuff ).

Anyway, i hope that we will get some events or stuff for talents because the high demand along with the broker sharks made the talents to be harder and harder to get ( we did not even get the male brawler yet ).

That's called a Free Market and it's an essential part of the game. Enmasse intervention is not and only had negative effect on the economy in the past. Deflation/Inflation happens all the time in every MMORPG and don't forget top tier players are stocking them up too for awakening patch which will come out soon.
In the first place no one was doing low tier iod farming and instead spammed the crap out of guardians non stop as it was much better way to get gold and then buy talents from the broker. Now the supplies dwindled as people stopped doing them. Adding an event to pump more golden talents would just make it obsolete again.

Let's be fair here: ANY broker player/hoarder should know it since the very beginning that TERA's economy comes closer to a mix of socialist system and some free market that can be crushed at any moment, than 100% free market. The devs and publisher hold onto your gold and commodity earning methods, and reward you as they set. Brokerage and direct trade is where we go free market mode, but anyone should always be ready for some massive loss from a total change of mind from En Masse and BHS, since THEY control the flow of materials and their need.

If you really want to not get screwed completely while playing the broker, you do need to keep in mind that, they control it a lot, regardless of them messing up or not it's still under their control and will always be. If hoarders/broker players don't want to get screwed, they also have to control their own level of hoarding and profiting so that it doesn't become a monopoly that screws over the player base that doesn't participate in it. Otherwise, nanny state will go and please the masses, and you know it. If people complain they can't get enough tokens enough? Bang! New token spamming event. Be it because they didn't know how to set the rewarding for tasks in the 1st place or because of hoarders, this all has to be taken into account, and be ready for any massive incoming screw up, which they WILL do eventually, in a way or another.

If I ever bothered with playing broker, one thing I would take into account and you guys likely do as well, is the voicing of concern about materials availability. Too much and you know you'll get screwed later for hoarding any. Time for some flash sales, Black Friday came earlier this year.

This is common knowledge for experienced people that play the broker. Because we can kinda guess what enmasse will do which only is in favor for the hoarders.
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
And please also don't forget the people that play the broker. Some people invested alot into talents and if enmasse intervenes these people would feel stabbed in the back losing milions of gold.

Since when En Masse should defend and aid players that are trying to make a profit by trying to have a monopoly on the market in game knowing that the items with high demand can be bought at XX and sold back with 50% or more? I am actually quite upset seeing this player on MT buying so much when there is a high demand on certain items and selling back with 50% added in stacks of 500 or 1000 ruining the market in so many ways ( i am a crafter and i get screwed hard with this stuff ).

Anyway, i hope that we will get some events or stuff for talents because the high demand along with the broker sharks made the talents to be harder and harder to get ( we did not even get the male brawler yet ).

That's called a Free Market and it's an essential part of the game. Enmasse intervention is not and only had negative effect on the economy in the past. Deflation/Inflation happens all the time in every MMORPG and don't forget top tier players are stocking them up too for awakening patch which will come out soon.
In the first place no one was doing low tier iod farming and instead spammed the crap out of guardians non stop as it was much better way to get gold and then buy talents from the broker. Now the supplies dwindled as people stopped doing them. Adding an event to pump more golden talents would just make it obsolete again.
The economy should be left alone and we shouldn't be spoon fed like the MWA flooding era when everything els besides that was so expensive with excessive gold in the economy. Everyone was crying for a gold-sink system. Now farming golden talent is worth doing again especially when theres double/triple vanguard going on and not only META farming guardians non stop. It's nice for a change.

And please also don't forget the people that play the broker. Some people invested alot into talents and if enmasse intervenes these people would feel stabbed in the back losing milions of gold.

It doesn't matter if you play a ranged class. For max dps you are close to the boss anyway to chase the boss easy and in RKEM if you are too far away you will make your party pissed off for triggering the target for being too far.
Naming it Valkyrie was stupid in the first place but all the choices we could pick were not much better. Like we had any choice for a better name.
How can an asian style of class be named to a norse mythology?

Only if this male brawler will be succes then BHS will consider making more male version if that brings good profit. Statistic has shown that the most players play female and this is BHS we already know that want max profit.
This game has a bad memory leak or some sort of problem when you keep the game open for 30min/60min. Constant lag spikes and it become a relog simulator. 100% of the players I run rkem with relogs before last boss because of lag. It doesn't matter how fast your computer is as this game can bring everything to it knees. My 8700k clocked to 5.0GHZ get fps drop and lag spikes and I play on preset 0 with absolute minimum ini tweaks. My healer static just rage quited an hour ago because of the inmense fps drop in RKEM.
This could be a good idea but sadly BHS will not listen. PVP was never balanced maybe once upon a time and is already ruined with IMBA +9 set hiding behind OP imba pvp class with Unethical program users makes it even worse with insta lock/heal.
Alot of people from my server went to TR instead of MT. Because MT has a reputation of being very toxic and elitist atleast what they said.
Lapomko wrote: »
Please do not come back as a new player. The inflation is hitting the server hard. 35g golden talent on my server and golden plates around 350g thanks to guardian farming which are needed for enchanting gear. Imagine a new player that wants to gear up? He has to farm like a zombie and his gears fails and fails over and over again sucking out every soul. Back to farming again after that repeat cycle.

That's not due to inflation, that's due to halving the supply of VG rewards.

Imagine a new player that wants to gear up?

Yes, I know. I warned about this back on January 3rd, when it was announced.

My point still stands as they're both the cause of the price hike. It's ezy pezy to farm gold through Guardians right now and they add alot of gold to the economy. Didn't even mention the gem boxes that EME was selling, people that won suddenly buying out all the mats to enchant.
Please do not come back as a new player. The inflation is hitting the server hard. 35g golden talent on my server and golden plates around 350g thanks to guardian farming which are needed for enchanting gear. Imagine a new player that wants to gear up? He has to farm like a zombie and his gears fails and fails over and over again sucking out every soul. Back to farming again after that repeat cycle.
Theres 2 top crit innerwear. Fortified Basic Innerwear which you can get from goldfinger tokens. Or the p2w version froom lootboxes called Fortified Pinkalicious Innerwear.
I play on AV which is a dead server and I can't imagine not finding a party in MT for RKEM. I have no problems finding party for RKEM so I think you should focus on befriending people or get known as a god tier player so people want to invite you. Always LFG with a tank and healer and make sure you all have good no wheelchair reputation and high parses or no one will join you. Tera in a nutshell.
The other problem is also what DPS meter has brought to Tera right now. Everyone looks up on each other dps parses on a particular site and if you are bad wheel chair guy or only pull out subpar dps. No one will asks you to run end game content. Everyone can be easily be found through the rankings page.

The only way to do hard content is to get good and be a consistent player. I just have to login few minutes and already few guys asks me to run RKEM with them because they have a guy missing. And if you don't have clear in it just get good in RKNM. People will know it. We brought one guy that never cleared RKEM and he did well. Just because he has a reputation of being a good player.
HM/EM reward should be better to make it more rewarding to run harder content. It takes like 2-4x longer to clear RKHM depending on your party and not many people can clear RKHM. RKNM is a cakewalk and the time you finish one RKHM you can already do 4x RKNM. Didn't even mention the time to find people for RKHM. RKNM LFG fills in 5-10mins compared to 1-2 hours for HM.
Sometimes I find a thread through google or forum search and I almost forget to look at the post date. I can imagine for people that are not computer savy can easily make that mistake especially when english is not their first language.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.