TERA Online forum archive
Posts by ElinUsagi
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Low tier bam is winning this match.

2 minutes to kill 10 of them vs the time you can spent on a 3v3...

hang on 12 seconds on each including moving to next? What gear/class you do this? Full consumables on too?
Never bothered with them other than waiting between BG/dungeon queues so never put much/any effort to know

Did I mentioned that I have my mains in full Stormcry, some of them above item level 449, and most of my alts in full frostmetal since this new gear progression began?

Even with an Slayer with Twisthard this take me about 3 minutes at most to kill 10 low tier bams.
Low tier bam is winning this match.

2 minutes to kill 10 of them vs the time you can spent on a 3v3...
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
admonitu wrote: »
I think after getting max exp on a piece of equipment, it should give an option of expending X times the normal number of each enchanting material for 100% chance to succeed.

The enchanting system would be the same as now if the piece of gear hasn’t reached max exp, but once the pieces obtain maximum experience, it opens another option to enchant.

Frostmetal
Use 3X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6

Stormcry
Use 4X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6.

Player can choose to use the 100% chance option or just stick with rng.

Something like previous system, that allowed us to use less or more enchanting mats to get lower or higher chances of success.

Whenever I hear the word "previous system" a little part of me dies

I didn't mean the whole previous system, but I recall we could use more or less feedstocks to increase or reduce our enchanting chance of success.

I wouldn't mind if we had to use 20x the amount of matsin one try just to get 100% chance of success, after all it won't defeat the purpose of this new system at all. You have to farm or obtain them one way or another and this new system has less tradeable mats like the previous had.

I see your point on this one, that tho wouldn't mean nearly a "previous system like" system, since the previous was more like Heavy RNG, or if you want, Horribly heavy RNG, you can only chose to make it worse.
What you propose is something I would like as well, and I think kinda mentioned up there somewhere: a system where you can dump a ton of materials (bellow fail cap, considerably above single RNG try) to get a 100% sure enchant (which wasn't available previously or am I missing something on the +15 levels?). It just has to be balanced such that people may try their luck at the RNG, but the sure method also is mathematically better than hitting fail cap, so players can chose an option.

In te previous system you have the option to chose the amount of feedstock to try to enchant from 0 till +12. Even if it was not visible its obvious it was affecting your chances of succed the attemp. That's what I mean I would like to have here.

The option to use the minimum enchanting materials posible or diferent amounts of them till the max amounts to grant you the 100% chance of success.

That won't defeat the purpose of the new system or if you think another option could be an auto enchant button like we had previously, that would use your enchanting materials until you have spent all you can use for enchanting tries.
.
Catservant wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
admonitu wrote: »
I think after getting max exp on a piece of equipment, it should give an option of expending X times the normal number of each enchanting material for 100% chance to succeed.

The enchanting system would be the same as now if the piece of gear hasn’t reached max exp, but once the pieces obtain maximum experience, it opens another option to enchant.

Frostmetal
Use 3X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6

Stormcry
Use 4X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6.

Player can choose to use the 100% chance option or just stick with rng.

Something like previous system, that allowed us to use less or more enchanting mats to get lower or higher chances of success.

Whenever I hear the word "previous system" a little part of me dies

I didn't mean the whole previous system, but I recall we could use more or less feedstocks to increase or reduce our enchanting chance of success.

I wouldn't mind if we had to use 20x the amount of matsin one try just to get 100% chance of success, after all it won't defeat the purpose of this new system at all. You have to farm or obtain them one way or another and this new system has less tradeable mats like the previous had.

I could absolutely support a "all at once" button for people who hate gambling in any form. Even if it assumed failure at every stage until you reached 100%, just to get the total mats needed figured out for you and then a simple click to make it happen--I could see the appeal there.

Yes, something like this is what I wanted to say.
@counterpoint I am not trying to sound pesimistic but do you know what happened with Tera on China?

It failed in the same year K-Tera had dificulties to keep going.

Nexon got the rights to publish K-Tera shortly after China failed and their way to do things have kept alive the game there. Maybe that's one of the reasons BHS has narrowed their vision of how NA should be managed.

2016 was a really hard year for Tera world wide and Nexon cash shop marketing was what brought a second air to the game.

Hard to strive from that path once you have put a feet on that ground.
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
admonitu wrote: »
I think after getting max exp on a piece of equipment, it should give an option of expending X times the normal number of each enchanting material for 100% chance to succeed.

The enchanting system would be the same as now if the piece of gear hasn’t reached max exp, but once the pieces obtain maximum experience, it opens another option to enchant.

Frostmetal
Use 3X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6

Stormcry
Use 4X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6.

Player can choose to use the 100% chance option or just stick with rng.

Something like previous system, that allowed us to use less or more enchanting mats to get lower or higher chances of success.

Whenever I hear the word "previous system" a little part of me dies

I didn't mean the whole previous system, but I recall we could use more or less feedstocks to increase or reduce our enchanting chance of success.

I wouldn't mind if we had to use 20x the amount of mats just to get 100% chance of success, after all it won't defeat the purpose of this new system at all. You have to farm or obtain them one way or another and this new system has less tradeable mats like the previous had.
admonitu wrote: »
I think after getting max exp on a piece of equipment, it should give an option of expending X times the normal number of each enchanting material for 100% chance to succeed.

The enchanting system would be the same as now if the piece of gear hasn’t reached max exp, but once the pieces obtain maximum experience, it opens another option to enchant.

Frostmetal
Use 3X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6

Stormcry
Use 4X enchanting mats for 100% chance to obtain next enchantment after +6.

Player can choose to use the 100% chance option or just stick with rng.

Something like previous system, that allowed us to use less or more enchanting mats to get lower or higher chances of success.
Last year we had our first strongbox event on March 14th.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-saint-patrick-s-day-all-week-long

You can asume that we will have it around those dates.
Bluezcluez wrote: »
Does this post matter? You stopped playing! Good for you and good for the community! Move on! Or are you trying to get the community to pity you to give you a reason to come back to the game?

You didn't read the first post from OP, did you?.

You are actually giving reasons for this thread to exist because it talks about something you are doing with your post.
Gelos wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
I really would like to emphasize a point that was brought upon here: Many don't know they're underperforming at all.

Take the leveling experience. You see something that moves, you hit it, if it gives you a damage counter, keep hitting till it dies. Congrats! You've gotten EXPERIENCE POINTS. It's funny how it's even called that. Now if you check it out, the game has quite the exponential learning curve. You come from... well what I just said, about hitting aimlessly anything with just the random junk you had and you're doing good cause oh my god avatar weapons!! And... Then you drop into a world of checking where to hit the boss, when, when to stop, where to stand, when to stand where, when to avoid or else you're dead in one hit, what to never hit and what to hit as fast as possible, and what is even the best way to kill faster.

Think of the importance of rotations in leveling.
I'll tell ya bluntly: 0. Nothing. Nada. Nanimo. Ei Mitään. It's entirely insignificant if you're just auto-attacking or you're making the "by the manual" optimized rotation to your class. You may get into a party on a dungeon with no tank, where everyone is running madly around the boss, healer keeps people alive cause how hard is it to die on leveling dungeons, and you're doing the top tier rotation at the back of the boss, while that one OP class of the patch auto-attacks and does the SAME DPS as you, cause... hohohooo 3 levels of difference and Avatar weapon. It all just really nullifies the importance of any learning.

Now, you drop directly into that world of knowing what to do. "But hey, come on I've always done this and everyone was happy on the party!!" And sure he's right. It's been like this on leveling, but well, now the auto-attacking and not avoiding hits are literally only a tad better than AFKing. The healers DPSing are crap, the tankers don't just aimlessly hit whatever whenever and don't bother with avoiding cause the shield/block was doing fine. How will a new player ever know he's not doing well?
He just did what he always did and was good. Now he's suddenly dying all the time. What is his conclusion? Gotta stop dying. I'm doing DPS but I'm dying, that's what I should fix. Well, newbie learns avoiding hits. He stops dying. But yeah he's as good as a Thrall there. On his own mind, he's doing fine, he's doing DPS and not dying! What else is there to do? Then... yeah he's sucking and gets trashed. That's why I can't really get mad at side hitters and such that do terrible DPS. It's only normal. Never were they told what's their DPS and what even is a good DPS. They hit, things die, that should be fine right?

This is why, I do think that players should indeed get taught about those stuff. Simply because there would otherwise be no way for them to ever know it's bad/wrong if they're not dying. They will be expected to do some level of performance, and I'm sure not against expecting this (specially because in some cases it's downright impossible to clear a dungeon without meeting some DPS goals on shields and such), but they should have some base to even know they're underperforming and what should they even do to stop underperforming.

"but you get X crystals from quests! There's no excuse to not use them" yeah.... But then go and read the Pounding ones. They do flat damage increase for ANY monster. How come can that be a bad crystal? Flat damage to anything! Going for full power instead of crits too, how would any new guy ever figure out the crit/power balances and to just NOT use pounding ones despite looking so convenient? When is the boss enraged and how is a crystal that works only during enrage phase better than another one that is constant effect? What is better, having crit power or power always? Crit power looks better but only works during crits... Too many things for newcomers to figure out, and too many things MAY be outdated in guides too. But then back at the point: when would they ever figure out, that they do need to read any such guide? Even with in-game DPS meters (which I kinda agree), what is a good DPS for the class and gear set? Why same gear sets are making less damage?


TL;DR: the game is filled with an insane amount of variables that no newcomer would ever know, and they would never know they're not doing well if they're not told so. Expecting good performance is fine/required, but they should have a way to even know how to reach those goals or that they need to reach them.

this is exactly how I play; It took my 3 years or better to figure out how to I could move around mobs( and i still forget) so i just do my little solo dungeons at 65 and grind mobs .I am a mouse clicker hitting buttons I dont usually think about. although lately i have been trying to remember to hit the skill buttons and not so much spacebar. I still havent figured out how to use my skill bar for a whole lot of stuff . So i do the very basic rotations(?)

Maybe you could get more comfortable playiing with a controler if keyboard and mouse gets to complicated.
tisnotme wrote: »
wonder with Feb 14th just around the corner if we could convince BHS and EME to do .....
fat and tiny cupid's :p
they seem to be in to cutesy things these days :o

Dress the bosses like cupids, with suggar spoon wings, normal angel halo and everyone dressed in elin chamber maid costume.
any codes today?

sufina & strawberrypants
Ardire wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
Saying we can't have it anymore because of exploits is silly because literally everything in this game can be exploited, should we remove dungeons too? Because of memeslash? Just ridiculous.

time to delete the entire game. too many exploits.
except the cash shop, that can stay.

And the dress room, the dress room can stay also, so we can use the cash shop items.
Just did a run and didn't get anything from a run .-. "Completing Thaumetal Refinery—that is, by defeating Garuuksalk, the final boss—yields a bonus drop of one of the following items (determined at random)"

It looks like its an extra drop to be looted between players. :/

So from 5 people only one will be the one getting the extra drop. :c
CornishRex wrote: »
papy10k wrote: »
to be honest i did not know people exploited this event by teleporting and [filtered], sad. no wonder why the game is lacking content.

Teleport exploits should've been fixed though. It's detectable by the server now because the client now needs servers response to teleport you for long distances now, unlike before. Which makes this detectable.
Coupled with the way the boxes spawn which was changed as well most of the box related exploits have been fixed. People used to be able to go under maps through mountains and stuff and get the boxes that spawned underground, however boxes now despawn after a certain amount of time and because of that they won't be plentiful under terrain.
I say most exploits because I'm not aware if any other existed at all. And if they did, they're not widespread enough in the community for it to be harmful.
I really like the box event because all levels can participate in it and it's really fun and relaxing to do while waiting for queue/inbetween daily boring grind. Saying we can't have it anymore because of exploits is silly because literally everything in this game can be exploited, should we remove dungeons too? Because of memeslash? Just ridiculous.

Making prizes untradeable and bind on pick could be the answer to stop most of the people exploiting because we already know they make use of exploits to make more profit from the stuff they get using them.

However that will make the players even more annoyed than not having those boxes, not everything could be solved throught bans or deleting items from players inventory that got the item from another player exploithing the game.

There are many things to take into consideration about this and the most important thing is "some prices included on events are cash shop items" so EME has all the rights to be cautious about their events beign exploited.
Pls, consider to reset TR instances for those who already ran that dungeon.
@Seikushim for some reason your route make its way throught spain (first jump over 100 ms) when your data was already on US, then comeback to US and make a weird path until the info hits EME servers.

You can check step by step how your info got routed, this is not a EME network issue but something related to traffic or global internet infrastructure issues.
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
I am sorry but PvP does not sell costumes.

So we have to live with it...

It does, but why to pvp to get gold and buy costumes if you could be unlucky and be matched on the loser team most of the times and then get the same gold in one hour of pvp than you will get on a 5 minutes dungeon?

PvPers also likes to get costumes, accesories and weapon skins but like PvEers not everyone can afford to spend money and they need to resort to trade their gold or stuff to get them but a PvPer will need maybe 10 times more the time to get enought gold of stuff to trade for those cash shop items than a PvEer.

There is were we need to find some balance in PvP content and PvE content, so both can be equally worth to try for both kind of players.
ElinLove wrote: »
Ya know the funny thing? I called up a mod here to do some cleanup AND bring the issue up to their knowledge.
Guess what, their latest replies where only on a handful of topics that interest it... like... who would guess? Future cash-shop items.

Well, why did I even expect more anyway...

But, but... cute cash shop items will solve the issue making players play the dress doll game instead of gvg wars... ok no, that would never happen.

However what players need to know is that if enought people don't help to rise concern on the publishers for a fix on a bug then BHS never will bother at all.

If a good feedback can be brought to BHS throught NA, EU and other publisher then it could get their attention to fix it but if enought people don't concern with this then BHS will continue with his priority, cash shop items for korean and japanese servers, their 2 most important market.
Those are supposed to be areas you should not be (near from invisible walls), maybe that's the reason they decided to lower the quality of textures on them. Save your graphic card, procesor and ram resources.
Sadly, there is little that can be done about this. A proper solution would be for BHS to group players above/below certain ranking threshholds together. That way the ungeared alts wouldn't be able to queue and join up against their geared 1200-1400+ ranking main. I doubt they will do anything ever, as BHS does not care about pvp at all.

EME can't really do a lot, because even if you screenshot and report the alts, the players that create them will just create another and do it again. .

It is what it is. A large, beautiful part of Tera is lost when PVP dies like this, but there's nothing to do about it really.

Or better yet, don't allow to unnequipe armor once inside a battleground.
D3PLW4F449 wrote: »
thn i can get 65 lv gold weapon and gold eq ?

If you mean the golden gear skin you can get it from fashion coupons, I am not sure about the black versions.
@CassandraTR I could have 0 clears of EVERY dungeon and you won't be able to see that when you inspect my character because you can have up to 4 clears on each dungeon and you will see the same text for them.

You don't see the "amount of times" another has cleared a dungeon with the in-game commands, you had to use unnoficial means to do that.
Digivolve wrote: »
Digivolve wrote: »
Spacecats wrote: »
Shoutout to everyone that afk'd with me on TR ;D

These are currently being planned for a release in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned.

You said January 18th on stream though....

He said that was the goal to get it into the store for everybody by then. It might still be the plan, but it's a goal.

"Goal" is a really cute name for dates we probably can't and won't keep, but just throwing it out there anyway

Do you remember the "comming soon" from Blizzard? Those are epic, even Ghost was cancelled in the last moment and they had it already finished and ready to be distributed... but sh it happens.
Could be a way to persuade EME to increase the smart dyad niveot structure drop from 1 to 2 on TRHM?

Give a little bit more reason to run HM dungeon won't hurt the NM and could make both stay alive throught this event.
Usually when I see a player that is clearly below the average you use to play with, I ask them if they could allow me a couple of minutes of their time after the last boss.

If they are ok with that I explain what they are doing wrong and how could they improve their performance and if the player is not in a guild I would recommend them to join a guild I know will welcome him and help him to improve.

If they don't answer or answer in a negative way I just continue with the run and leave him in his own world.

I think kicking a person from a run, at least on 2 and 3 star dungeons, won't help them to improbe at all because they actually needs to play to improve.

The only thing that will drag a player to improve is their willingness to do it, they don't need read guides or look at videos at all, they only need to be willing to learn and accept friendly advise from others. If they are not willingly to learn at 2 or 3 star dungeons then just ignore them.
Digivolve wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
modules that allowed them to do things you couldn't do normally.
Like what? Playing on low ping like blessed-born in Chicago?

Nope, Like ignore being stunned by other players in CU, teleport hacks and many others we already saw before.

I know at least 4 guilds where players were banned for using those kind of modules sold by some proxy devs and believe me that most people who reported them were in the same discord server as them.

Playing fool about the cheats devs had sold in the game for profit and to annoy EME and players won't give more value to their other tools and the only fact we have is EME and BHS are the owners of the game and they are the ones that makes the rules, not a group of shady people that were trying to create a private Tera server since almost 6 years.

It won't surprise me if some of the current proxy modules devs are the same that tried to compete with EME and GF back in the past when Tera was released on EU and NA and we have an unnoficial private server.
FRSTY wrote: »
Tbh we deserve to be ignored and our feedback forgotten about, 3.7k people have seen the thread and only few of us up-vote and give our opinion. Sad sad sad.

one of the reasons why people don't give their opinion, is because we have been giving it for years now and they just get ignored. ive given mine many times and also in this thread , even counterpoint has given theirs multiple times and they are on player council. sometimes we get the " we will look into it" or " thanks for the comments" , but that's pretty much as far as it goes. so yeah, people feel like its a waste of their time and efforts now giving their opinions.

It has been like this even in the old forums.

If you look into it you will see almost no constructive feedback because people only joined in threads were flamewar between certain individuals are involved, but when it comes to a thread with good/positive feedback the comunity just turn the back and skip the thread "because its too long to read" or simply because its more fun to meme the publisher and others they don't like and good threads ended being sunk with trash threads about bickering.
I know a dozen of players banned for using proxy modules.

Some of them are joining Tera EU, good work for Tera NA on banning them because they were really exploiting the game with modules that allowed them to do things you couldn't do normally.
.
Elinu1 wrote: »
some good suggestions, too bad they will end up in bhs trash bin.

1.1k views and only 32 likes and 21 replies, no wonder why good things like this end up in bhs trash bin, most of the people that have seen this thread didn't post or vote it up.

Do you expect publishers or devs will put interest in something when we don't give it the relevance it could get?
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Yakusan wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

I know many players with more than 200 ms and don't use 3rd party software and enjoy the game.

Players and 3rd party software devs always will find excuses to justify their shady bussiness.

I play since 2014 with 180ms ping and OH MY GOD! I can't do maximum possible damage on classes!! Must find a loophole somewhere...

Yeah, no I don't need that crap either and have been playing all fine and dandy. I do agree ping dependency is an issue that has to be dealt with, but using this as a justification for 3rd party tools as if "you can't play without" is just stretching it.

And the fun fact is: they always say the EXACT SAME WORDS, the exact same stupid "disable your proxy and 3rd party tools cheater" meme to ridicule anyone against their use, the exact same "you cannot enjoy the game without it" when countered, and the exact same explanations of what they do and how they're harmless and with nothing but some teeny tiny code on client side, they fix PERFECTLY the entire ping dependency, with no desync, not a single issue.

They still have desincs using those tools, you can read their tools page and you will see they are "fixing desincs from their tools" by ruberbanding the characters and there are even more things into it.

They have not fixed anything at all, just killed "pin tax", the time the server delay his ok for you to continue with more skills, on client side making more desincs than usual and their new way to fix it is rubberbanding your characters. Funny.
You can try to rise awareness of your issue on the EME Discord server.

You have said you already sent support tickets for a year, try to get EME staff concerned about this issue and try to get a fix from BHS in case this is a code issue.
Yakusan wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

I know many players with more than 200 ms and don't use 3rd party software and enjoy the game.

Players and 3rd party software devs always will find excuses to justify their shady bussiness.
Margarethe wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Margarethe wrote: »
admonitu wrote: »
SoyKupo wrote: »
It's your own fault for not paying attention. Last time what happened to me, I listed an item with 1-2 less 0's behind it and lost a lot of gold. I put in a ticket and they said they can do nothing about it. I presume the same applies for if you buy the wrong item.

Its different. In this case, someone unethical is intentionally trying to trick other players into buying things that are pretty much worthless. No one really tricked you into listing an item with less zeros. Even if EME does not actually change the item name this thread can at keast raise awareness.

it's mind boggling how people just blame the victims and not the perpetrators. These are the same people that will blame the rape victims for how they look or dress rather than blaming the rapist. Simply disgusting.

Oh?
Like it doesn't matter if you use or not a 3rd party program?

On a serious note, learn to read.
If you made a mistake, learn from it.

Fraud is fraud and people doing those frauds usually looks for new players to make them their victims.

Do you really dont grasp the severity of this? Those people are discouraging others, I have seen some of their victims and I am glad some of those who abused of them are already banned (casually they were also exploiting the game).

That kind of behaviour should not be accepted or tolerated. these people trick new players into buying those things making them believe those are more valuable than they really are worth.

Are we really blind about the issues that actually hurt the player base?

EME actually banned players for placing a diamond ticket at diamond price?
39d1b2450403830ee2b7d4fd49575f29.gif

IF you didn't understand that sentece then sorry, I thought I made clear that they were using exploits and they were banned for that, not because they were scaming players. Or is there something that means different in the words you marked in bold?

Are you butt hurt because personal issues?
SillyKitty wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
SillyKitty wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
You mentioned knowing Japanese and Korean, in the case of the former, the Japanese version of the game is about same as we get here in therms of update speed/patches, but the later, you may want to give a shot to the Korean version of the game if you're close by geographically to South Korea. I don't know if you need a Korean IP and registered ID to do it, but if it's not a lot of trouble you can check that out. Reason for this being that they get the patches all 1st before us, and their balancing is (at least should be) better than ours because of the talents system, tho I don't know how good that is for a newcomer there.

In therms of class, I do recommend starting with a DPS - so a damage dealing - class 1st, so you can see somehow the way the others operate a bit before dropping right into the tanker and healer responsibilities, in this regard seems like you're fine as you do want exactly that.

Valkyrie is the newest class and the most powerful right now, it's Castanic locked, and I don't think it suffers terribly from high ping (could be wrong but not that I know of), Gunner is the new shiny toy in the box because of Elin Gunners, I like the class, it's a ranged one tho so it's different from Valkyrie in that sense (valk. being melee). If you have high ping avoid Archers, they suffer a lot from it in DPS output, tho if you don't care much about the numbers (and team up with who doesn't as well) then you can give it a shot.

Ahhh I already know of that (regarding the KR server suggestion) but I wanna play in the NA server since the people that recommended Tera to me are in the US aswell (I moved here about a few months ago) so I'll stick to the NA server for now. Ahh I had a feeling you would suggest those classes but honestly even though they're new I wanna start from the bottom and work to the top with one of the original classes(Warrior, Lancer, Slayer , Archer , Priest , Mystic) then when I make a 3rd or 4th character I'll try the newer classes(Brawler , Valkyrie , Gunner) Im weird when it comes to class selection. Overall thank you for the suggestions~

Also regarding my ping , I have about 12 ms normally at home and about 21-25 ms during bad weather.

With such an amazingly low ping, Warrior would be the best choice if you want a fast paced class. Slayer could be fun and all but damage output is LOW recently, if you don't mind that tho you could give it a shot. Berserker is charge based so it's the slowest of those 3 but does decent damage too.

Overall I do recommend trying out Warrior, it's quite easy to get by with it, but HARD to master tho, along the vanilla classes, no idea which one would be the easiest to learn things, Warrior is a lot easier in the aspect that it has a lot of I-frames so you can learn how to avoid stuff better (less error by waiting cooldowns).

Ahhh then I'll try Warrior first and then try Slayer~
Any guild you recommend doe?

Slayer is easier to play than warrior but is boring in the leveling progress, it will get really fun after you get level 60-65.

Warrior is one of the most complete dps classes and one of the most complex.
Margarethe wrote: »
admonitu wrote: »
SoyKupo wrote: »
It's your own fault for not paying attention. Last time what happened to me, I listed an item with 1-2 less 0's behind it and lost a lot of gold. I put in a ticket and they said they can do nothing about it. I presume the same applies for if you buy the wrong item.

Its different. In this case, someone unethical is intentionally trying to trick other players into buying things that are pretty much worthless. No one really tricked you into listing an item with less zeros. Even if EME does not actually change the item name this thread can at keast raise awareness.

it's mind boggling how people just blame the victims and not the perpetrators. These are the same people that will blame the rape victims for how they look or dress rather than blaming the rapist. Simply disgusting.

Oh?
Like it doesn't matter if you use or not a 3rd party program?

On a serious note, learn to read.
If you made a mistake, learn from it.

Fraud is fraud and people doing those frauds usually looks for new players to make them their victims.

Do you really dont grasp the severity of this? Those people are discouraging others, I have seen some of their victims and I am glad some of those who abused of them are already banned (casually they were also exploiting the game).

That kind of behaviour should not be accepted or tolerated. these people trick new players into buying those things making them believe those are more valuable than they really are worth.

Are we really blind about the issues that actually hurt the player base?
6. Further improve the gearing system to reduce the impact of RNG, allowing a definitive "fail-safe" that is reasonable for each gear tier.

The only thing about this would be to remove the rng loots on dungeons and allow the players to get the same loot for each one who cleared the dungeon.

The gear revamp system would be better if we wouldnt have to rely on RNG to get the enchanting mat we need from a dungeon designed to get them.
Catservant wrote: »
I really liked when they were purchasable with temp tokens--was it anniversary? I'm pretty sure that was when....

However, that was Unity only. I would sure love a Bruiseweave. We haven't had them as potential prizes for a looooong time.

Bruise stole was in a jackpot for dungeons about the same dates.
.
FRSTY wrote: »
More nice and detailed Feedback that will be “moved up to -whoever-” and then be forgotten about once again. One can only hope, pray, and dream.

We could try to keep this thread alive and those who like the idea from OP give a like.
Ardire wrote: »
i know what i said, fool. ktera players don't have no solo-player mentality, when they tackle a new dungeon for the first time they're all new, they're all learning, and they all wanna pull their weight. they're all on equal footing which is the entire point of what i said. if you're in a party and they know the dungeon and you don't you aren't all on equal footing, you're dragging them down.

"actually" nope, wrong, watching videos is what i did because i KNEW i was going to be playing with other, real people and i didn't want to let them down. group mentality. people tell you read guides right off the bat cause many dungeons are Lengthy to sit there and type out everything about them, no one wants to do that. but if you ask specific questions that show you know the idea but maybe not the details (i.e. "hey i know flowers spawn in RG, which ones should we hit?") people will 9 times out of 10 answer your question directly.

anyway, tired now. i said what i said and i'm good with it, ya'll have fun dragging your parties down into oblivion with you, i guess.

You clearly are confusing a PC game with an school test or a job activity.

And I didn't mentioned K-Tera, I obviously implied that you wont be able to do anything by your own means if you don't have a manual and video of how to do it, even the basic things on whatever game you can think of.

Instance Matching is first introduced in the game for players level 20 as their option to run dungeons with other players.

There are no rules about what you are talking so you are the one trying to force your standars on other players that are not doing anything wrong yet you are pissed because they don't meet your standars.

Have you read the tittle of the thread? Pretty much you are proving the point of the OP in this very thread and post.

The only things players need to follow are the Terms of Service and the Rules of Conduct. If you want to force your own standars on dungeon parties you can always ddo your own LFG or run with guild mates. It's a MMO after all, isn't?

OMG, the thread talks about an experience from a 2 star dungeons and you expect fresh level 65 players do the same stuff "the smallest" portion of the comunity do? I may expect that people in a LFG or a guild impose rules about knowledge of the game to join them but not on instance matching that is the thing these poor new players keep doing since level 20 just to get the love from others that can't stand they can't play like a veteran with hundred of games on each dungeon.

If I have to add something, that dungeon should not pose a treat for those who are flamming the OP yet they decided to harrassing him, I have seen this particular behaviour from some end-game players with full BiS and instead to just chill and let the dungeon end they start flame wars agaisnt fresh level 65 players because they don't meet their standars. That's the toxic behaviour the OP is talking about and that kind of attitude is something most publishers from many games despise and try to correct. You won't see publishers banning players for being bad but you will see publishers banning players for their toxic behaviours.

Riot once banned a player for not doing things as their team mates wanted and after that you clearly see what happened after that, Riot had to accept the unskilled and antimeta players and continue to impose bans at those who harrass them. Because the first two (unskilled and antimeta players) are not breaking the rules yet the ones being toxic and harrassing them did break the rules.

Maybe Tera need ban hammers like Riot does. I am pretty sure most of those toxic players incite other players to leave the game after all so it would not be a great lose, if anything getting rid of people that make you lose players is the best way of action.
Ardire wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
You clearly couldnt play on a server where the content is released before others, because you dont get your videos, guides and info telling you what to do on it. :)

Who couldnt be more wrong?

o [filtered], i didn't know this was the ktera forums!!! forgive me... korean overlords.....

"going into an MMO with a solo-player game mentality"

Actually the solo-player mentality is what has driven people to read guides and look at videos. You already say it, is an MMO yet when you want to run a dungeon for the first time or you ask about something in the game is what people will tell you "read a guide, look a video....", where are you leaving the MMO in all that if you already kill in in the first step?

The way you decribe it is no more diferent than a bunch of solo players doing things like a robot, so much for a MMO right?
.
Ardire wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
.
CornishRex wrote: »
Lol I think you completely missed the point.
I'd never even heard that nostrum exists so excuse me for not knowing the contents of everything in the game.

Excuse me but the game literally throws these at you and you can't enter a certain dungeon (kalivan's challenge) without having one on. Pls. Pls.

Second thing, yes you are underprepared for a dungeon if you didn't read up on a guide from youtube/forums/essential mana. It's a sad state we don't have proper guides on the site, but every player in ims SHOULD have the basic knowledge of the dungeon, less they want to trap their teammates for hours because they were too lazy to google.
You said to him you don't care you're doing badly so obviously you didn't care which flowers you need to kill, how it would help them, you never looked at the buff bar when you killed the flowers and were never able to deduce what killing each flower means. Frankly, a guide isn't even needed for this dungeon.
The guy who lashed out at you is a toxic idiot but let this be a lesson - prepare properly before going into a dungeon, and before you start a dungeon say you're new. Some people will be glad to help if they're aware of the situation.
And yes we do need ingame dps meters, badly.

People are not obligated to read guides or look at videos from streamers or yourtube channels.

These kind of behaviour from new gamers is what has been killing the fun on the games and that is to learn how to play it "playing it".

totally agreed, and I'll keep calling this "do the homework method" forever, as it's just as stupid as asking someone to do homework for their games. It's a shame the game doesn't have any proper mechanics teaching system (it's obvious we shouldn't just obligate players to do this, they tried with mentor and look how it ended).
That being said it doesn't take much more than asking what to do in most dungeons, and like 90% will say what to do (that is, from the people that DO know what to do), the other 10% are divided between not wanting to say cause they're lazy and will say later during the run IF anything goes wrong, and the ones that just b!tch and are useless.

you both couldn't be more wrong, viewing reading/watching guides as "killing fun" or "homework" is your own damn [filtered] perspectives, don't throw it on everyone else. when i leveled my first level 60 to-be character years and years ago i watched a video before every single damn dungeon i went in (anyone remember that british dude who played an elin sorcerer? i think his name was meoni or something?), i'm talking BoL all the way up to KN and then would continue to watch videos of endgame level dungeons when i got there.

not once did it ever kill my fun or feel like homwork-- on the contrary i gained more fun having an idea of what was ahead of me and being somewhat prepared for it, i.e. knowing i wouldn't be a complete sandbagging arsehole to the rest of my team was fun. because unlike the majority of ya'll with your incredibly selfish, self-absorbed mentality (americans...) the idea of being the weakest link or even causing wipes for my party was stressful and unpleasant, being able to contribute felt good! as it's supposed to in an MMO game!!!! being a strong, useful member of your party is the reward of MMOs not your own personal feelings and goals. (i.e. "i want to go into this dungeon blind and learn cause that makes ME feel good! idc how my party feels about it or the possible stress i'll cause them with my ignorance!")

so why should i not hold other folk to the standards i held for myself? it's only fair. other people shouldn't have to suffer because you're going into an MMO with a solo-player game mentality. the world doesn't revolve around all ya'll, the sooner you realize that the better.

You clearly couldnt play on a server where the content is released before others, because you dont get your videos, guides and info telling you what to do on it. :)

Who couldnt be more wrong?
.
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
Spacecats wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
How is this different that some of the stuff spewed and spammed on global and other chat channels?

Customer support gets plenty of tasks thanks to harassment and inappropriate behavior in global chat. That doesn't really do much to help the case for providing more ways to harass.
Just request a dungeon only version of the item at least.

That's an interesting idea I can forward to the rest of the team, but it would definitely require development work in order to make it possible.

Well, I guess that's something, along with everything else that is forwarded to the team and results in nothing. I really do hope you understand the players' frustration when it seems like NA only gets restrictions from the base Korean game, and that BHS really does not design with our region in mind.

Alice costume... cought, cought... :cry:
InFRaReD28 wrote: »
> @counterpoint said:
> They said on the mid-December QA live stream that it was coming in January, and then they'd be skipping the build in February (it'd be combined in the March build). So, if past patches are any indicator, information will probably start coming soon.

Can you provide the source for this please?

https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment
.
CornishRex wrote: »
Lol I think you completely missed the point.
I'd never even heard that nostrum exists so excuse me for not knowing the contents of everything in the game.

Excuse me but the game literally throws these at you and you can't enter a certain dungeon (kalivan's challenge) without having one on. Pls. Pls.

Second thing, yes you are underprepared for a dungeon if you didn't read up on a guide from youtube/forums/essential mana. It's a sad state we don't have proper guides on the site, but every player in ims SHOULD have the basic knowledge of the dungeon, less they want to trap their teammates for hours because they were too lazy to google.
You said to him you don't care you're doing badly so obviously you didn't care which flowers you need to kill, how it would help them, you never looked at the buff bar when you killed the flowers and were never able to deduce what killing each flower means. Frankly, a guide isn't even needed for this dungeon.
The guy who lashed out at you is a toxic idiot but let this be a lesson - prepare properly before going into a dungeon, and before you start a dungeon say you're new. Some people will be glad to help if they're aware of the situation.
And yes we do need ingame dps meters, badly.

People are not obligated to read guides or look at videos from streamers or yourtube channels.

These kind of behaviour from new gamers is what has been killing the fun on the games and that is to learn how to play it "playing it".
We should have a standar looking inner armor with stats, enchantable/upgradeable, and we should have skins for that separetly.
I need a video.

The heck I need the costume now!
5 more hours for EME staff arrive to their office.
Looks like EME had issues and the double vanguard we had is not active.

Later they should come back to office and thye should look into it.

You are right, right now 3 star gives 35 nocs and 4 star gives 85.

When they come back this should be increased for the rest of the month, if something doesn't screw it again.
Naru2008 wrote: »
Apparently my race is why I was being "a big cry baby" when all I was asking was "Are you two trolls?" and they start laughing and asking "what drugs are you on".

Trap runs ruin everything, and they're a definite problem. A solution needs to be made in order to combat this, because there are major trolls who take advantage of this.

I've reported them before, and nothing happened to them afaik, but I've reported them again. Get these trolls out of this game, dear god.

If you suspect them to be trolls dont ever do that, it makes things worse.

It is sad to be at the mercy of trolls in-game but sadly they really knows how to [filtered] other without doing anything sanctionable (not until they are catch up with videos and reliable evidence aside from the report).

I hope this can be improved not only on Tera but in all games, my worst experience with trolls have been LoL and in Tera I have the second worst experience with trolls.
Feenox wrote: »
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Would be nice actually to be able to obtain Superior Noctenium thingies with vanguards or something because those are indeed useful...

you can... the item to turn nocts into superior nocts is in the vanguard shop

The problem is that you need the nocts to convert, and the current patch doesn't give us efficient ways to obtain nocts.

4 star dungeons (and I think even 3 star gives some).

You dont need nocs on them and they are easy and fast with only a prime battle solution and one bravery potion (those some people call them trash).
.
papy10k wrote: »
people love this game so much that they refuse to stop playing.
5+ years of the same or less and yet they still playing, no matter how bad the server is or how boring the patch, we still here, writing comments and daydreaming. that's [filtered] true love.

People plays call of duty, lol and fifa.

Those games are pretty much the same each match and a new version of them is pretty much the same as the ones before.

People love monotonous things but they don't want to admit it.
tisnotme wrote: »
so every ones right and every ones wrong ? its whos fault

We can't be sure about that but, it is a fact that mistakes from healers and tanks are more visible for the party members than the mistakes from the dps classes (dps checks on 3 star dungeons can be done with only one dps alive in mid tier gear).

Thinking about that healers and tanks have already a higher chance to be blamed for a death or a wipe.
I am also looking for that Demon outfit..I think that's what its called. castanica demon costume? Can't find that either T_T For my race it is 200k gold in game..I just rather buy it off the cash shop but its not there *sad*

I think those cash shop items will comeback as a seasonal sells, lets hope they really come back.
If you see the game as it is then is worth coming back, but if you see the game as a matter of live or death then better not.
I see the main issue here in the forums is that the end-game players insist to compare this 431 dungeon with 5 star dungeons.

That's a great mistake, you are putting your standars for healers way to big for a merely 3 star dungeons where you run when learning the game still.

Most players don't have all their glyphs, most of the players don't have etchings, most of the players are in Twisthard and some with prospect jewellery and many don't have a simple brooch still. These conditions for healer, dps and tanks.

It is obvioulsy way different the outcome when you lack of those things and as a healer if that happens and the others players want to face tank everything when they barely meets the minimum requirement it can lead to get one or two players dying.

In his particular run the berserker already run once with the healer before, if that was the case then he should know how much he could expect from the healer. His fault for dying if he didn't pay enought attention at the his health bar and how much the healer struggles. And if that Berserk have better gear than the one I described here then he really is bad playing that class.
Definitly something need to be done in those particular cases.

Why reset the instance when you could have ressed out side and try again?

or do you mean you already tried several times before one got afk and the other off-line?
Margarethe wrote: »
If they really cared about that, they'd have blocked the item from use.

Yes, they should have done that also.

If the main issue is how players were making use of them then better they should have blocked those items from use. A more ethical way would be to ban those who abused those items (quarter signs expecially).
9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
Lyanni wrote: »
9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
I'm sorry dude but if you can't keep someone alive in lkn, you're a bad healer. No matter how much they face tank. They shouldn't have been toxic towards you of course but if you actually knew how to heal they wouldn't have died.

That's so wrong. People die even in LKN if you're a good healer. There's a lot of reasons why someone could die there where the healer would have no fault.
You have no idea what you're talking about or you never healed or you simply had the best luck to never had someone really bad on your team.

Only time dying is not a healers fault in lkn is on last boss. The one who made the post had his team die on first boss which just means he's a bad healer, sorry not sorry but that's the truth. I'm a healer main btw. Stop making healers into these special snowflakes, they are not, they are to blame sometimes too. An actual good healer will not let anyone die in lkn 1st and 2nd boss. That goes for all dungeons, unless its a one shot or something a healer has no control over, a good healer will not let anyone die no matter how much they face-tank (that isn't a one shot)

A tank dying in first boss is also a bad tank, a dps dying at first boss is also a bad dps, that dungeon can be soloed after all.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
.
CornishRex wrote: »
Lyanni wrote: »
Add to all that a DPS that gets hit by something/has stacks/whatever and keeps running from you.
Or even a DPS that stays in front of the boss at all times.

Well that's exactly what I had on two runs, it's not hard to take care of people in 431s at all. Like at any point them running away and scattering will not be troublesome, and should not be.
Lyanni wrote: »
And that sentence of him is still wrong even if only for a mystic, there's things that can happen which, no matter how much you heal or spam heals, you sometimes cant save everyone. (eg, people running everywhere, to each corner of the map, sometimes you have to make choices)

Ehh I still disagree, lkn is easy to over heal. Like, really damn easy. As I said in my previous post the only time it can get chaotic is if everyone happens to get back-kicked into the bomb and gets 2-3 stacks and even then you can heal it up if you know what to prioritize (always cleanse first, pop a mote for yourself, pop thrall of life, do a boomerang and a lock on heal - job done, for priest it's literally just cleanse, immersion, kaia and you're done). Unless people purposely walk into the aoe and stand there it's impossible to not be able to overheal. Scattered people are a mild annoyance for priests in nm because cleanse range is small but even then it's just what it is - a mild annoyance.

I main priest and generally things are easier for me as a priest because I find the class more comfortable.

I easily did over 500 ims runs and mid tiers have never been as easy and boring to heal carry as they are now. High tiers are another story...
My biggest pet peeve is people scattering but "leave and let them die until they decide to get their [filtered] to me or the boss" technique is something you literally can't do in lkn as the dungeon is so dumb and easy because of the lack of damaging bosses and painful mechs.

Also a healer isn't bad in my eyes when they make mistakes, hell I still have tons of room for improvement.
A healer is bad when they make the mistake and refuse to own up to it or act as if healers can't make mistakes and everything was the dps' fault, the guy in op's example was an insecure idiot though lmao.
That said, healing is still the easiest job in the game and because of that healers should have less room allowed for mistakes, in my opinion. That's why they also get criticized more often, because people are more critical of them.


What gear do you have? Do you have all your glyphs? Do you have etchings and what tier? What crystals do you have? Fine Niveouts? Dyads? What inners do you have? ...

You don't even grasped half of the situation here, you only take your own standars as the things that should have been on that party.

Many players dont have etchings, have wrong crystals, have bad and incomplete glyphs, have bad inners... and you expect to reproduce the same run at a random way just to prove what? to prove that you have not knowlegde about all the issues in that particular run.

I can say also "I can solo LKNM with my dps class and if other dps die in that run then is becuase is his fault".
.
CornishRex wrote: »
Lyanni wrote: »
Add to all that a DPS that gets hit by something/has stacks/whatever and keeps running from you.
Or even a DPS that stays in front of the boss at all times.

Well that's exactly what I had on two runs, it's not hard to take care of people in 431s at all. Like at any point them running away and scattering will not be troublesome, and should not be.
Lyanni wrote: »
And that sentence of him is still wrong even if only for a mystic, there's things that can happen which, no matter how much you heal or spam heals, you sometimes cant save everyone. (eg, people running everywhere, to each corner of the map, sometimes you have to make choices)

Ehh I still disagree, lkn is easy to over heal. Like, really damn easy. As I said in my previous post the only time it can get chaotic is if everyone happens to get back-kicked into the bomb and gets 2-3 stacks and even then you can heal it up if you know what to prioritize (always cleanse first, pop a mote for yourself, pop thrall of life, do a boomerang and a lock on heal - job done, for priest it's literally just cleanse, immersion, kaia and you're done). Unless people purposely walk into the aoe and stand there it's impossible to not be able to overheal. Scattered people are a mild annoyance for priests in nm because cleanse range is small but even then it's just what it is - a mild annoyance.

I main priest and generally things are easier for me as a priest because I find the class more comfortable.

I easily did over 500 ims runs and mid tiers have never been as easy and boring to heal carry as they are now. High tiers are another story...
My biggest pet peeve is people scattering but "leave and let them die until they decide to get their [filtered] to me or the boss" technique is something you literally can't do in lkn as the dungeon is so dumb and easy because of the lack of damaging bosses and painful mechs.

Also a healer isn't bad in my eyes when they make mistakes, hell I still have tons of room for improvement.
A healer is bad when they make the mistake and refuse to own up to it or act as if healers can't make mistakes and everything was the dps' fault, the guy in op's example was an insecure idiot though lmao.
That said, healing is still the easiest job in the game and because of that healers should have less room allowed for mistakes, in my opinion. That's why they also get criticized more often, because people are more critical of them.


What gear do you have? Do you have all your glyphs? Do you have etchings and what tier? What crystals do you have? Fine Niveouts? Dyads? What inners do you have? ...

You don't even grasped half of the situation here, you only take your own standars as the things that should have been on that party.

Many players dont have etchings, have wrong crystals, have bad and incomplete glyphs, have bad inners... and you expect to reproduce the same run at a random way just to prove what? to prove that you have not knowlegde about all the issues in that particular run.
What is really true is how the same players come here to see threads like this, with constructive feedback and most of them don't keep these topics up ar at least +Like the thread, but instead they leave doing nothing.

It is really sad that if the thread doesn't have personal attacks against EME or other players the thread/post doesn't get significant +Like.
Xerses wrote: »
What the hell are you talking about ?

something more forbidden to the forums than counterpoint agreeing with people

The OP is only doing what he is paid for. Our ex-player B aparently needs more in-come from their customers.
Gatokatzen wrote: »
> @ElinUsagi said:
> Gatokatzen wrote: »
>
> If this game was developed by a western company
> , Tera will be a better game for sure.
>
>
>
>
> Like Neverwinter On-line?
>
> I think that game has less players than Tera :3

I mean as action game, tera have awesome action combat style, thats what keep me playing isnt the bored age of empires or wow style, characters looks great in tera, they need to improve this part of the game more pvp, more instances,scoreboards, more explosion, deaths and blood combats 24/7 more extraactivities like a bar or a a dancing disco. Or at least a casino. Social mmo more players come.

That's something we wouln't know, the "If hey were developed by a western company".

There are more examples about games like Tera and Neverwinter developed by western companies and failed miserably.

However, I agree Tera need many fixes about code and balancing and I agree new clases are released way to OP and stay that way for too long.

For the social part you talk about, we have banarama, we have enought PvP content but most of the players here thinks only Fraywind is PvP and call everything else PvE. Scoreboards on PvP content is nice, it has toxic impact but nice to have and dungeons could have something like this. More explosions? I think with all the mess Reaper, Gunner and Brawler do in your screen you wont like the idea to have more things that will make you blind on the screen. Deaths are nice to get on a "True action combat game", blood never is enought, maybe to cut an arm or a leg and finish your enemy beheading them or spliting them in half. Yeah, we need a party hall
Gatokatzen wrote: »
If this game was developed by a western company
, Tera will be a better game for sure.

Like Neverwinter On-line?

I think that game has less players than Tera :3
Naverath wrote: »
hello everyone

i sent a new ticket about this subject but nobody returned as positive

so i decided to open a new discussion about that

>>>
i m an old user of tera online, i have lots of character but i have a problem about your game feature

i want to play with a male character for new class and i waited 2 years to come this feature to game

i hate to play with female character

i m a male and this is my right to play with a male character for new class!

but for your all new classes recommended to choose female character

why??

why i have to create female

why i cant play with male character for a gunner, valkyrie, or brawler?!

WHHYYYY???

because of this reason i left from tera and i dont play anymore

i hope there are some people those agree with me

best wishes

- You don't have to create a female-

- Devs made class/race/gender restriction because it takes less time and less investment with the highest profit posible.

- You have no right to choose about devs desicions, the same way they don't force you to play things you don't like they won't make a decision based on a minority in the game.

- If real and reliable feedback makes them think making a male class will give them profit they will do it (male brawler) otherwise don't expect complains about gender lock will be relevant for them if there is not enought reasons to do it ($$$).
.
Margarethe wrote: »

You accused him of using 3rd party programs, but you're unable to show proof.
At this rate you guys can say someone memeslahed as long as you believe they did without any proof.

No wonder TERA is slowly losing their player base.

I really would love if players banned could get some transparency about the reason and the proofs showing they really deserved the bans but sadly this is a thing you won't see on any game when "3rd party software or cheating" is involved.

Believe me, you can go to any forum game and you can see how GM show proof to players when negative behaviour is involved in the ban but when is about cheating they never show proof.
Code is not working as of right now, at least for me.

"This code has reached it's redemption limit."

It works, you only need to make sure you type it right.
Randagio wrote: »
4 run Pit of Petrax , do you think it's double drop?

_bB7yK2iQoS6dhFux38Xvg.png

Yes I think.

I usally get one or 3 rubies on a single run of PoP and if I am lucky maybe I get a strongbox.
.
ArmGeeks wrote: »
It does not appears the Double drops/Triple drops is working on Guilllie Glade yet I as of toady at 2:30 PM EST.

They are working.

I have run a couple about an hour.
Kleiza wrote: »
It has always been 10am PST or 12 noon. Lmao, why would you start an event where everyone would be asleep hello? Also you can say the same, coz you would have the time period from dungeons reset til 10am or 12noon. It would always be 4sets of runs

So yeah, no that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If everyone would be asleep at that hour then why people cry for compensation? Hello?
Kleiza wrote: »
The issue with Ghillieglade should now be resolved and everyone's instances for that dungeon have been reset.

That doesn't solve anything though, people did it right after the event should've started at 12 midnight pst, the runs that were used from that time until the dungeons reset, should've been the one compensated, not the ones after reset, because everyone at that point already knew that GG wasnt double drop.

This solves the issue and give a good advantage to those who already run GG because they will be able to do it again. But those who didn't run GG before the fix will not have that advantage.
Gatokatzen wrote: »
I was wondering i can only afford to have 2 character in +9 twishard due to epic gold prices and experience issue. I have enough mats to go for next step frosmetal, It worths to upgrade both characters and go for the top of frostmetal . Or will be a worse nightmare triying to enchant frostmetal.?

It is worth.

If you already are in Twisthard +9 with full item exp and enought gold and materials to get Frostmetal then go for it.

You will have an extra line for Weapon and Armor.

You will have aditional flat damage from gloves and a passive debuff against monsters critical resist in the weapon.

It really is worth the cost.
there's not 3, there's about a dozen. and.. nobody can really answer as to why there's lots of different ones, but they used to have different cooldowns so.. :/
pretty much every consumable has a ton of different types for one reason or another.

Yeah, I remember several years ago to be able to use more than one Goddess Blessing if I happen to have more than one kind.

I never noticed when they began to share their cooldowns.
CornishRex wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Koikoi wrote: »
> @counterpoint said:
> Everything in this gear cycle was set by BHS, since EME decided that, after messing with mats via events so much last round, they were going to stick to BHS's defaults to see how it went. Player Council had absolutely zero input into anything, since everything was driven by that EME decision. (We did send them feedback when rewards differed from what other regions had, though. It seems they are looking into this bug.)
>
> It may be that, having seen how it's gone for the last few months, their willingness to make adjustments will increase, and they'll start taking input again. But they made it very clear that they had no plans to adjust anything until they saw how it went. The feedback in this thread is part of "how it went."

We are 3 months into this gear cycle. That is plenty enough time to get feedback.

They've finally "updated" BG rewards. Barely. The chance is still disgustingly high to get etching mats instead of gems.

Right now were lacking a few things:
Essences
Silver talents
Emeralds and diamonds

Essence should be something limited for those who run HH.

BHS and EME should remove drops from GG, World Bosses and even from RKEM of that material and improve the amount HH players get them from that content.

That's pretty unfair because some servers barely manage to create a raid and doing hh is just too much of a hassle for some people (people that work, can't play at the same times every week, irregular schedules etc.)
Having essences drop from other sources is a pretty nice direction bhs took as opposed to oblit/behe imo.

And you think adding essences to the easier content in the end-game is the most fair way to do it?

Did I ever say that? I'm happy with how it is right now, why you putting words in my mouth.
RKE is hard enough and world bosses drop them at such an abysmal rate its negligible (from my personal experience after killing quite a lot of world bosses).

I am not putting words on your mouth, I only made a question because I felt you missed the point of my post.

The point is, luck should not be a factor to get the best materials in the game and also is pretty unfair that someone can get more of them by luck from world bosses and GG than other people that were runing harder content.

I know a couple of people that never run HH, RKEM or even 4 star dungeons and have more essences from GG and World Bosses.

I cocur that people should be rewarded for the time and effor they put into something but I dont think this is the way things should be.
? Farming essences is a problem? Do 4 rkems during a day which should take around 2 hours of your time and you will at least get 3 - 4 essences, which is plenty enough for anything enchanting wise. The real problem is other mats, such as diamonds, emeralds, sapphires and such

I think think jewels is a problem they are easy to get and drops from the easier dungeons in the game.

You can also craft them and it would be almost the same cost than buying them from broker at current prices, even less if your luck on criticals are good.
CornishRex wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Koikoi wrote: »
> @counterpoint said:
> Everything in this gear cycle was set by BHS, since EME decided that, after messing with mats via events so much last round, they were going to stick to BHS's defaults to see how it went. Player Council had absolutely zero input into anything, since everything was driven by that EME decision. (We did send them feedback when rewards differed from what other regions had, though. It seems they are looking into this bug.)
>
> It may be that, having seen how it's gone for the last few months, their willingness to make adjustments will increase, and they'll start taking input again. But they made it very clear that they had no plans to adjust anything until they saw how it went. The feedback in this thread is part of "how it went."

We are 3 months into this gear cycle. That is plenty enough time to get feedback.

They've finally "updated" BG rewards. Barely. The chance is still disgustingly high to get etching mats instead of gems.

Right now were lacking a few things:
Essences
Silver talents
Emeralds and diamonds

Essence should be something limited for those who run HH.

BHS and EME should remove drops from GG, World Bosses and even from RKEM of that material and improve the amount HH players get them from that content.

That's pretty unfair because some servers barely manage to create a raid and doing hh is just too much of a hassle for some people (people that work, can't play at the same times every week, irregular schedules etc.)
Having essences drop from other sources is a pretty nice direction bhs took as opposed to oblit/behe imo.

And you think adding essences to the easier content in the end-game is the most fair way to do it?
96GYC674J3 wrote: »
The player base has no one else to blame but themselves for the current state of Cash Shops in games. They have proven they are willing to spend way to much for fluff items, and are willing to pay way, way, way to much to win!

When a game is Free to Play, the cash shop is necessary to support the game, but players have made it worse by spending stupid amounts for silly things. If this stops, the game companies will change what they do. They will not change if people continue to pay stupid amounts for silly things. It is kind of like real life actually, a reflection of it. Many people pay stupid amounts for smart phones, and stupid amounts for service plans and fees (while just barely able to pay rent). Behavior has to change for the companies to change.

IMO

"But, but... I need my Cuttie Footsteps whatever it takes!" - Something like that is what you are pointing out I guess.

I don't know why but sometimes buying things becomes a way to reduce stress or it works like a therapy program, if not better, for some people.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Essence should be something limited for those who run HH.

BHS and EME should remove drops from GG, World Bosses and even from RKEM of that material and improve the amount HH players get them from that content.

That is a horrible, horrible idea.

Limiting access has never been good for this game, and you can look at the inability to gear up from PVP battlegrounds as evidence. PVP is effectively dead, because there is no reason to do it.

Your idea is insane.

The idea to make the best materials to enchant the higher levels of the top gear harder to get is not insane, at this point some people can get with luck more essences from easier content than Mid or Low tier dungeons.

Getting Essences from GG and Worl Bosses is the worst idea I have seen on drops.
Ayi wrote: »
Maybe make 1.5x dragons tradeable too, I need to start selling my spares B)

Or you can trade those scales for Strong potions or Health potion.
Koikoi wrote: »
> @counterpoint said:
> Everything in this gear cycle was set by BHS, since EME decided that, after messing with mats via events so much last round, they were going to stick to BHS's defaults to see how it went. Player Council had absolutely zero input into anything, since everything was driven by that EME decision. (We did send them feedback when rewards differed from what other regions had, though. It seems they are looking into this bug.)
>
> It may be that, having seen how it's gone for the last few months, their willingness to make adjustments will increase, and they'll start taking input again. But they made it very clear that they had no plans to adjust anything until they saw how it went. The feedback in this thread is part of "how it went."

We are 3 months into this gear cycle. That is plenty enough time to get feedback.

They've finally "updated" BG rewards. Barely. The chance is still disgustingly high to get etching mats instead of gems.

Right now were lacking a few things:
Essences
Silver talents
Emeralds and diamonds

Essence should be something limited for those who run HH.

BHS and EME should remove drops from GG, World Bosses and even from RKEM of that material and improve the amount HH players get them from that content.
streetdog wrote: »
I am a bit skeptic about this PC drama that happened few months ago, because PC members are either (forum) trolls or afk players who don't play the game anymore. At least from MT, not a single end game player was included from the top guilds. While I completely understand that being end game player is not at all requirement to be PC member, it is also true that those players barely know the problems that end game players face and are mostly concerned with their own "superiority" (right now i'm talking about 1-2 specific members who are active here in the forum but will not call out their names). This is a bit off-topic.


I agree that EME and BHS don't understand what is going on in their game since they don't really play it, and unfortunately part of the feedback they get comes from self-proclaimed "economists", "balance experts" and others, who have barely geared a character and start suggesting what to do. The other part of the feedback comes from koreans who are ok with grinding days and nights and wouldn't mind having 5-6 characters max geared, despite that gearing is sorta harder there.


BHS wanna promote "cooperative gameplay" so they didn't introduce dps meters and players found their own solution. BHS allocated farming in low tier dungeons so old experienced would more often queue carrying noobies and end game players usually group between themselves or lfg with minimum requirements to do those or just went afk. BHS cut off farming in top tier dungeons and end game players stopped doing those after title and went afk. I'm pretty sure everybody can make the conclusion how all this worked.

My suggestion is really simple and easy to do by EME - single editing in the loot tables, like they did in the past. I am realistic enough to know that any suggestion to change the fundamental problems of the game that requires bhs intervention and rework, like fixing the lore, class balances and so on, has exactly 0% to be implemented.
But as for it is now, the horrible loot from end game dungeons, the inability to gear alts and so on made entire end game guilds inactive with only 10 people out of 200 running actively content. Nobody wants to become millionaire, would be enough if it was possible to gear just doing end game content, not crap like rg or iod.

Some players from top guilds backstabed EME not too long ago, why bother to consider them when we have seen that they can't be trust worthy?
More Battlegrounds will only dilute the PvP comunity on them and make it feel like the game is dead right away.

I think BHS is doing the right way with CS and FWC but they should consider to leave a Team CS for those who likes this kind of content.
Vunak wrote: »
Before +15 became a thing, PvP was alive. The game was alive. Sorcerer "revamp" wasn't a thing.

Leaderboards, Skyring Slam, Canyon Clash, Sky Castles, Vanarch, GvG. Things that should have never of been removed.

When gear became a major factor to win a match between skilled players PvP suffered losses.

That and most of the things you pointed out.

I remember when I joined Tera several years ago we could brag that gear was not something that relevant for players to have a good performance in battle (PvE and PvP), today everything is about gear.
Is really easy for low tier gear and mid tier gear.

It becomes grindy for high and top tier.

You dont need to spend a single cent on the game for that aspect, cash shop is pretty much 99% cosmetics.
CornishRex wrote: »
Community managers manage community as hard as it is to believe so yeah, it is part of their job to come here and talk with us mortals.

Part of their jobs not their only job or their main job, at least it looks like it in Tera for many years.

As a part of their job they have been active on forums, not like some users would like but they have been, they are also people employed and like any person in a job they take days off from their activities by law and in those days we had activity from EME personal, even if that was few post but activity in the end.

Perception from this would be diferent from person to person.
I think EME should check how changes made by them when helping players to fix issues on their accounts are recorded in their server logs.

If this happened because support made changes in his account and other EME staff thought it was the player who made those changes and ban him then we have pretty serious issue here.

I could only talk from my experience and some friends experience with these kind of problems fixed for support and we never had any issue like this.

I wish him good luck.
Naru2008 wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
I think y'all should just chill at this point. We had a long thread on the same topic a few days ago and while it was fun and interesting to poke fun at eme's complete lack of understanding of the game at this point and poor choice of words I don't think that this specific topic deserves two threads with 5+ pages.
But one thing in this thread really grinds my gears.
@counterpoint and @Naru2008 saying poor hurt eme won't log into their forum accounts because people say childish things, they don't want to pay attention to the threads because of that anymore :'(
Excuse me, but what? This is their job, they're not volunteering and they're paid to do this. They're supposed to know the game well enough to be able to discern between shitposts and legit complaints.
I mean you two are legit just insulting and undermining people that work here, indirectly calling them too dumb to be able to read legit criticism because trolls hurt their fee-fees. "This is why they don't take us seriously". No, not really. They haven't been taking us seriously for so damned long we started to complain about their wording, it's just the straw that broke the camels back. People are sick of this game falling down so hard and eme is losing their touch that they will jump on the silliest bandwagon just to show their frustrations even more.
Also this is what people do in real life too. They complain and complain and complain and cry in-between, people never really grow up completely. But if you signed up for such a job and obviously can't do it... C'est la vie, no?

That's like saying a fast food employee can't refuse to serve a rude customer; fact is, they can refuse.

EME doesn't HAVE to come and comment on the forums. That isn't stated in any of their job descriptions. They literally do not have to, and are not required to. They're also not required to tell us when a maintenance is extended or delayed, or why certain changes come or go, etc, etc.

The point here is; No, it isn't their job to come to the forums and say anything, and no, they don't have to.

A bussiness can also kick out from their building a rude customer, prohibit him the entrance again and even sue them. I made that in Gilroy, CA and some people enjoyed some days in prison.

This thing is hard because in on-line games anonimity is a great weapon for those customers that like to be rude towards others and try to boss around like if they are the owners of the company they are attacking. Yeah, being away from danger of being sued and taking resposability from their words is just too juicy for some people over the net.
Jerichow wrote: »
One of, if not the single biggest reason my friends and I see that Tera can't hold new playeris because it's advertising itself as something that it's not. Tera is a game advertised as an MMORPG, but after playing it for a a few days, or even a few hours - most new players are seeing that this game is in fact, NOT an RPG. It's a true action combat game set in a fantasy world with RPG elements. People come looking for an RPG, when they see that this isn't what they were looking for, they leave.

The ironic thing about your post and all that follows is that, actually, it seems they're very keenly aware of this issue, but they took the exact opposite approach to solving it. They doubled down on action combat as the key selling point. Consider all the changes they made in the last few years:

1) The new tutorial map places a greater, more focused emphasis on action combat throughout.
2) The changes they made to dungeons and the addition of vanguard quests (and phasing out of side-quests) keep a greater emphasis on combat rather that the world/lore/NPCs.
3) The speeding up of the leveling process (and the option to level via dungeons, BGs, BAMs, etc.) gives people more ways to level through combat.
4) Crafting was refocused to have basically no use except to support the gearing process either directly or indirectly.
5) Gear drops simplified during leveling to allow people to level how they chose, rather than being forced into the typical RPG pattern.

There's basically no side-systems, no deep engagement in the world/lore, just... action combat.

My conclusion, in seeing the changes they've made over the years, is that they're running in the exact opposite direction of making the game more RPG-like, and explicitly trying to make ti be more like "a true action combat game set in a fantasy world with RPG elements." My guess is that it's because they decided to double-down on their strength rather than spend an enormous amount of time/money shoring up their many weaknesses (some of which you touched upon).

For this reason, although the feedback is constructive, I think it's an extremely tough hill to climb to convince the very top people at BHS to change the game's development direction that will affect all markets worldwide. Most of these decisions were probably made supported by various forms of retention data/metrics that we unfortunately don't have. And even if they did agree conceptually, it would likely take a year or more before the effects of any such course correction would be felt. Will they think the game too old now to warrant such a dramatic re-imagining to "bring the RPG back"? (A more fundamental question, perhaps, what even is their vision for TERA five years from now? Do they have one?)

I do think some of TERA's biggest problems are vision-related; namely, the lack of a clear vision and effective focus. They've got too small a team to pretend they can be all things to all people, and spent too much time doing all things poorly. But even if they do cast a vision and make it clear, I think it's likely this will leave some players behind realizing that BHS's vision doesn't align with what they want in a game. That would be painful, but at the same time, may be the only path forward for the long run.

Anyway, it was an interesting read, even if I didn't entirely agree with some of the specific suggestions.

if they are so adamant about tera being action combat game and slowly killing the lore, then they should just make everyone level 65 at the start and then as we play through the game we get better and better gear.

Maybe not 65 at the start, but look at all EME's other games: no open world, just lobbies and instances with a focus on combat. (Sort of like Phantasy Star Online used to be? Haven't played the new one, but I assume it's the same.)

Sadly, for those doing end-game content, the game has turned to be an instance based game instead of an open world game.

This is one of the things why I left Vindictus and it's sad Tera became that, an instance based MMORPG.
vkobe wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
tisnotme wrote: »
6HDANDTPAY wrote: »
@counterpoint
I completely agree with you that threads like this are of no relevant importance compared to the many other topics out there that could make a difference, and the bundle for $15 is pretty good just for the Lvl60 scroll that by itself costs $50, but it is a scummy marketing tactic to say that Lvl58 gear is high-end gear, and don’t make up excuses for them, don’t say that for a fresh Lvl60 it would be high-end, it’s not. High-end is high-end, Lvl65. It wasn’t a poor choice of words and we all know this to be true, and if you beg to differ you couldn’t be more wrong, it was a scummy marketing tactic, plain and simple — and they should be ashamed, because for 5, almost 6 years they’ve had one of the most supportive community out there.

However, for someone that defends EME so much, how can you say things like this?
“I'm on the ‘side’ of wanting to see TERA survive and for important issues to be addressed and resolved.”
Especially when you have not addressed a single issue asking for things to change.
I’ll give you a few examples:
“1) Cash shop prices have been increasing steadily.
2) Lootboxes don't have posted odds.
3) Lootboxes don't have failure caps.
4) Lootbox runner-up items are now mostly untradable, making it harder to get the item you want on the broker.
5) EME appears to be gradually phasing out account mounts.
6) The TERA Rewards Emporium, which is supposed to reward cash shop purchasers, has horribly out-dated rewards.”
Among many more issues that I’m sure you’re very aware of.
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, which I’m fairly certain am not — make sure to include proof, and no, being part of the Player Council doesn’t serve you as proof without actual evidence.

I'm surprised that some one that's had a forum account for a few hours to have such in site to have a predetermined bias against one individual to make two post against them even calling them to learn from a post he hasn't been in

but it seems a day for that with a few new accounts made to make a post or two on these such threads

We all know that accounts on forums can be made without even having a character on TERA at all.

I think EME should start restricting forums for accounts linked to game accounts with characters with certain level.

At least this will make these people to play a little bit more each time they made an alt in the forums before posting their love here :3

but it is easy to level up in tera from scratch B)

Believe me, most of the people that makes alt accounts on forums won't bother if they should invest at least 3 hours or more playing with another account rather than their mains just to came here and put non-sense with an alt. And if they do that would only prove then non-quality life that they have, considered more than a mental sickness if they really resort to that.

That will reduce a lot alts accounts in forums and that way certain individuals will be more limited to show their love with less accounts than necesary :3
If you wanted to do this, it'd probably be more straightforward to create a sort of "costume slot" for mounts that overrides the mount's appearance with whatever you choose.
Catservant wrote: »
If you wanted to do this, it'd probably be more straightforward to create a sort of "costume slot" for mounts that overrides the mount's appearance with whatever you choose.

Oh, I really like that idea. Like, you could buy the "engine" and that put any "body" around it.

Yeah, this should be the way how mounts should work.
tisnotme wrote: »
6HDANDTPAY wrote: »
@counterpoint
I completely agree with you that threads like this are of no relevant importance compared to the many other topics out there that could make a difference, and the bundle for $15 is pretty good just for the Lvl60 scroll that by itself costs $50, but it is a scummy marketing tactic to say that Lvl58 gear is high-end gear, and don’t make up excuses for them, don’t say that for a fresh Lvl60 it would be high-end, it’s not. High-end is high-end, Lvl65. It wasn’t a poor choice of words and we all know this to be true, and if you beg to differ you couldn’t be more wrong, it was a scummy marketing tactic, plain and simple — and they should be ashamed, because for 5, almost 6 years they’ve had one of the most supportive community out there.

However, for someone that defends EME so much, how can you say things like this?
“I'm on the ‘side’ of wanting to see TERA survive and for important issues to be addressed and resolved.”
Especially when you have not addressed a single issue asking for things to change.
I’ll give you a few examples:
“1) Cash shop prices have been increasing steadily.
2) Lootboxes don't have posted odds.
3) Lootboxes don't have failure caps.
4) Lootbox runner-up items are now mostly untradable, making it harder to get the item you want on the broker.
5) EME appears to be gradually phasing out account mounts.
6) The TERA Rewards Emporium, which is supposed to reward cash shop purchasers, has horribly out-dated rewards.”
Among many more issues that I’m sure you’re very aware of.
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, which I’m fairly certain am not — make sure to include proof, and no, being part of the Player Council doesn’t serve you as proof without actual evidence.

I'm surprised that some one that's had a forum account for a few hours to have such in site to have a predetermined bias against one individual to make two post against them even calling them to learn from a post he hasn't been in

but it seems a day for that with a few new accounts made to make a post or two on these such threads

We all know that accounts on forums can be made without even having a character on TERA at all.

I think EME should start restricting forums for accounts linked to game accounts with characters with certain level.

At least this will make these people to play a little bit more each time they made an alt in the forums before posting their love here :3
6HDANDTPAY wrote: »
@counterpoint
..., don’t say that for a fresh Lvl60 it would be high-end, it’s not. High-end is high-end, Lvl65. It wasn’t a poor choice of words and we all know this to be true, and if you beg to differ you couldn’t be more wrong, it was a scummy marketing tactic, plain and simple — and they should be ashamed, because for 5, almost 6 years they’ve had one of the most supportive community out there.

Say, you can get your whole high end gear, lvl 65, for less than 100 vanguard credits anyway, you dont need to use gold to get it, and is not tradeable, so why all this fuzz for something that is pratically a poor wording?

Or do you mean that EME should have gave gardian gear for those players who bought that bundle and after that you will came here one forums flamming against EME because they give "useless" gear to those who bought that bundle? Because they wont be able to use it and they will get it again when reaching level 65 for free anyway, the high end gear.

Sincerely, after the previous thread about this, this thread is even more about just trowing hate against EME than making clear a dumb mistake they made in that promotion.
I think EME should keep this sell active until this game comes to an end.

This only brings a win/win for players and EME itself.

They should only make sure to edit their bad wording about the gear.
tisnotme wrote: »
You can get them from all BAMs, although lower-level BAMs drop smaller stacks (and only if you're within a certain level range). They're also rewarded on the calendar from the time-to-time, and have been given away during events before (and, occasionally, as guaranteed items in certain lootboxes).

As far as making them more/less available, they said so far that they have no intention to lessen supply, but they'll be re-evaluating everything as part of the revamp. They also mentioned that aligning the fashion rewards more closely with K-TERA might also mean more items on vanguard merchant as well (if they follow K-TERA) so this may enter into the equation in terms of price/availability.

Probably EME hasn't made any of these decisions yet, but I suppose they'll be looking into it during the next few weeks. It's currently scheduled for February on the roadmap.

the reason I brought this up was due to looking for one to open the shop to have a look just today
so I got a lvl 40 alt to dp 15 desert lightning kumas now its a lvl 41 alt and no coupons
so I got a lvl 60 alt out and did all the Vale of Spires giants and Scythera Fae kumas as they've been good but no
so I got a higher lvl for the teriliths neer HW nothing
I'm guessing I'm to high a lvl or my rng for the drops is bad then

Maybe bad luck.

I remember that I even got fashion coupons as drops in dungeons.
Naru2008 wrote: »
tisnotme wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »
Elinu1 wrote: »
on mine the reward for jan 1st is a 3 day duckie footsteps

This. and it should be the same for everyone.

well no , not necessarily !
the gifts may be of the same time period suited for NA
as its 11:20am here Jan 1st already
and yesterday (which I could only clam today) I got 2 strong canephoras
todays was a dyad
tomorrow its ducks in my calendar
then a heart candy . drag scale then nocts

Well my calendar isn't letting me do that. It's just sitting there on the first's slot, and giving me a notification to claim something, but nothing is allowing me to claim anything.

Also, I see no Dyad for today's reward, so wondering where Dyad is coming to play.

I have the same issue.
Pages wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
MForAll wrote: »
@ElinUsagi I was going to say something related to the relationship of the person in question and the other 2 premise. But I feel like its not my place to talk in that regard, though I know for a fact they aren't just lfg.

Also, when a player is perma'd they are not allowed to access the support page. And as far as I know, the ticket is locked.

Not sure in the case of EME but in most games when you get banned/permabaned from their games you still can access the support section, and I understand that is made so the user can ask for their case to be reviewed in hopes to get a more extended answer or a solution.

I have yet to know a game that gives proof to players when they are banned for "cheating". Every other game that I have played support will tell them that their logs, their investigation and other things they look into it give them enought proof for that action to be taken.

Do those players were banned unfairly? Maybe.

As I said previously, the only ones that know the true are the player banned and EME staff but I won't get my hopes up to think EME will be the first game company to accept they made an undeserved ban when "cheating or using a 3rd party software" is involved in their accusations.
The trouble is that people who are suddebly banned have no right to say something in their defense and cant know what fly biten eme and for what reason he/she was banned.

when youre blamed in real life you can get advocate or one who will defend you and at least will try to make the result fair. Here we facing that eme is a judge and advocat and that who blames. And ANY player isnt safe because he can easily become same outcast without explaining.

Read the ToS of any game, you will see that is they way things are on any game.

He's locked out of Support. He gets an error when he tries to access the page.

We've submitted tickets on his behalf but EME has done nothing.

Well, that's sad to read, I think users in that kind of situation should be able to get access to support, at least in a limited way to be able to ask for a review of his case.
MForAll wrote: »
@ElinUsagi I was going to say something related to the relationship of the person in question and the other 2 premise. But I feel like its not my place to talk in that regard, though I know for a fact they aren't just lfg.

Also, when a player is perma'd they are not allowed to access the support page. And as far as I know, the ticket is locked.

Not sure in the case of EME but in most games when you get banned/permabaned from their games you still can access the support section, and I understand that is made so the user can ask for their case to be reviewed in hopes to get a more extended answer or a solution.

I have yet to know a game that gives proof to players when they are banned for "cheating". Every other game that I have played support will tell them that their logs, their investigation and other things they look into it give them enought proof for that action to be taken.

Do those players were banned unfairly? Maybe.

As I said previously, the only ones that know the true are the player banned and EME staff but I won't get my hopes up to think EME will be the first game company to accept they made an undeserved ban.
MForAll wrote: »
Also the other 2 people in his premade?

The other 2 people could be lying, because they were not in the computer that the OP was using to play Tera and they don't really know of he uses or not 3rd party software.

As I stated before only the player banned and EME are the ones that knows the truth and making up things are easy.

The best thing for the player banned is to insist again throught support so his case is revised again.
Rarely see emeralds in 431. Once in two weeks. Almost like holiday feels...
all i enchanted i did only from crafting rubys from Gg.
drop rate of emeralds and their amount in 431 is nonsence.

The dungeon drops the emerald but not for each member so if you are one of the unlucky ones then you could not get one for days or weeks as you said.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.