TERA Online forum archive
Posts by CornishRex
@Thuking

Sadly there's no real competition between eme and gf because their publishing regions are different.

Imagine if both publishers could publish in the same regions though, eme would have to step it up real hard.
As it is right now they can be as lazy as they want, people from NA don't have much of a choice unless they're fine with using 3rd party programs.
AMFKKM74E7 wrote: »
and also i'm not saying they're one shotting them. there is just a script that tells them the exact location and time. they still have to kill it normally.

how do you know they're not just keeping track manually? "exact" location is not hard. Since there is a randomish spawn window exact time wouldn't work either with a script, they would have to camp in the area anyway.
@RenniBee
Ok why the hell would you kick a dps for not using noct in rrh... That dungeon is really easy and has no dps checks, using noct there is a waste.
Metagame has a point here lmao
I have never seen a cheater kill a WBAM tbh. And if you write down when they spawn, you should literally have zero issues finding one a day at least, especially now that Nyx spawns across 10 channels. I've literally just pulled a friend who said he would never hunt WBAMS into hunting and he gets several a day. And no, he doesn't cheat. You don't need a script to know a generalized spawn time. He updates his discord with locations and times.

Yes once you systematize things there's no need for a script or a cheat because it becomes pretty transparent. Takes a bit of patience which a lot of players (including me after a while) are too lazy for.
I know plenty of people that hunt wbams just fine with a pen and paper with written down times. Locations have been known to everyone for years now.

So far I've seen one hacker hunting them down and it was a guy literally oneshotting the wbams, didn't see him in a long time probably got bored or banned.
RenniBee wrote: »
big post

Yup, your situation is basically mine a few months ago. I farmed this stuff like insane and naturally, I got bored of it after a few months of consistent farming.
EME spice it up a bit!
People usually kick feeders, afkers, hackers, really toxic people (? rarely..) or people they're salty against. If you're sure you're none of these write a support ticket or smth
Idk.
They're not even replying. Not even considering. We've had so many threads and complaints the last few months but they. don't .care.

So many friends gave up and lost interest and got burnt out it's depressing. Rarely anyone wants to do fun dungeons because they're not worth it at all. Ughh
@Thuking
I've been pretty lucky so far then, 1 in 20 chance for me.
Even if the rate was lower I'd rather pvp because low tier dungeons and iod unironcially make me want to kill myself.

Props to the a utists that can keep this grind up ever since November, my heart goes out to you all and your lost braincells.
Tbh i gave up with pve ways of obtaining talents

Started doing pvp and I'm getting a lot of talents, there's literally nothing that comes close to the time/mats earned ratio in pve.

Sucks because I play on a toaster so half of the pvp fun is gone due to that
Pages wrote: »
@CornishRex
9f422935eeabccad6ea409db799c7abd.png
These are the base cooldowns for Mystic (the ToW is glyphed for 50% cd which is 5 glyph points...comparable to 5 glyph points that a Priest might have to spend on something a Mystic already has).

Assuming triple CDR rolls on weapon and double E4 etchings you have a total of 27.6% cdr on Mystic.This puts Contagion at 87 seconds and ToW at 109 seconds.

b23f40e1a3f63320572e4a909abdd08e.png

This is the base cooldown for Edict of Judgment. Notice how it is only 10 seconds longer than ToW. There is one important thing about Priest though: it gains +5% cdr from EStars (which Mystic does not have).

This means that a Priest with the same gear would have an effective 32.6% cdr (27.6+5). This means Edict of Judgment has a cooldown of 108 seconds, not including any time shaved off with Zenobia's Vortex. This is already 1 second lower than Thrall of Wrath, and only 21 seconds longer than Contagion. In a "perfect scenario" edict, you can get off 7 vortexes (+1 vortex on a reduced CD after the edict ends) for a total of 8 vortex = 16 second cooldown reduction. This means that, in just the duration of the edict, you are only 7 seconds behind a Mystic's cooldowns. This is not including the additional vortexes you can throw outside of edict.

So mathematically Priests do stand an advantage in lower tier dungeons, cooldown wise.

Damn... I honestly always felt like tow gets off cd earlier than edict and is always ready for enrage a tad earlier, thanks for clarifying lmao

Maybe, ironically, the runs I'm in with my mystic are always slower so I was never able to compare it well :joy:
@Pages
Correct me if I'm wrong since I can't check myself right now but, isn't the CD of tow equal to the CD of edict that has been reduced as much as possible by vortex? At that point mystics have a bigger advantage if the party is trap and you don't have time to vortex much and they can sync more easily.

So technically priests don't have the advantage of alleviating the CD since tow cd is much lower by default.
> @Yamazuki said:
> Comparing American prices to European prices is pointless given the vastly different economies.

Ironically most video games and consoles are usually more expensive in Europe. And major eu countries have similar pricings to USA, if not even higher at times. There shouldn't be such a huge difference in cash shop prices because from my experience companies rarely pander to poor eastern eu countries. Rarely.
They also have different kinds of lootboxes ("surprise boxes") too, which sometimes included temporary items in addition to permanent, among other various permutations. So if you're going to do an apples-to-apples comparison, it's not that simple.

The thing with EU is that their shop has a lot of everything. They have p2w stuff, yes. They have lootboxes akin to ours but with 7day rewards, for example their 2.0 crit mount lootboxes (one of the only lootboxes being sold atm) have 7-day crit mount rewards in them instead of some [filtered] consumable. But all in all they're pretty similar.

However. EU also has lootboxes that go for a higher price that guarantee a dyeable, rare, sought after costume. So basically you buy a lootbox and you're always guaranteed to get something nice such as this
fbFLN122SmW5gwUqVo5kIw.png

They also have direct to buy, choose 1 from 3 offered boxes such as the picnic dress option where you can choose to buy the dyeable picnic dress, or the black picnic dress or the normal picnic dress.

In addition to that, their direct to buy dyeables are priced in a smart way. You have the nondyeable for 160 TT and dyeable for 180 TT, obviously anyone will spend a bit more to buy the dyeable.

Their shop has a lot more variety and yes, they also rotate items in it. However they do it often with a lot of items for a longer amount of time, not only 2-3 daily deals a day.
@metagame said:
there are ways to make use of this no matter what your gear looks like.

How much does bhs pay you to defend this [filtered] system, I want to get in on that
> @Zoknahal said:
> I dont understand really. I agree that doing event for materials that drop like candy from easy dungeons is kind of sad, but its like this everytime.
<...>
> - Speaking of dragon fireworks, add also the half day signs, cause its been YEARS since you guys removed them and havent put em back because of fear that stupid players will spam them again)

I'm your fan since today. And amazing ideas!
I understand that we always complain about all but is it worth to wait 1YEAR(!) for event that gets stuff that we have every single day 365 days a year? I don't think so. I would call it "total lack of fantasie".
I hope outfits will not be non tradable together with random race/gender. c:

They won't be untradeable! Last year we actually received these same boxes during that crab event if anyone remembers.. we had to kill tons of crab bams around cutthroat harbor and they dropped these same boxes. The contents were the same as the boxes we got during the summer festival except yeah, random race/gender instead of just being smartboxes.
If people stopped buying it and just got to farming in-game instead, prices would drop.

BECAUSE IT'S CANCER TO FARM IT. After 6+ months the only way to obtain them in pve is low tier content. Why??????? They're needed for all tiers of gear just like feed was, and feed was obtainable through all tiers of dungeons. EU has eleons marks of valor so they can purchase golden talents after any dungeons run.
I can't stand seeing another low tier iod bam and I've been burnt out. I'm still having fun doing dungeons but I can't progress on my own like I used to. Pure pure cancer.
There are people from the UK, Sweden, and Germany in my guild. They have anywhere from 200-300 ms ping.

They all have +7-9 stormcry and and clear RKHM and RRHM regularly, and Harrowhold every week.

Maybe you're just bad.

eu people can't have ping that high
At my highest ping was at 160 when I had terrible internet. Right now it's 120 and I'm east-south eu. I know players from the uk that had sub 100 ping because of fiber, usually UK has like 110-130 ping.
Also, those guildies are probably using proxy if their dps is in the competitive range.

Telling others to get good because they have bad ping is incredibly rude and ignorant. Playing with bad ping in tera is sluggish and feels cancerous and you can in no way perform as well as low ping players can. Hell, at 50+ ping some ping dependent classes start to break. At 150+ main chains will have troubles canceling and linking. Telling high ping people "just git gud xd" is just... yikes.
Are you spamming the skill perhaps when using it? Because you can accidentally immediately cancel it after you use it. Happened to me on an accident a few times, especially when I froze or something and wasn't sure if I activated it.
NikuroTega wrote: »
I opened 450+ champion boxes. Didn't get a single infinity mask. I got 2 essences. It's crazy that they are more rare than essences. Oh well! :sweat_smile:

Had a friend open 3k boxes, no mask.
40ish rrh runs, 2 masks
6 aan runs, 1 mask so far and it was on the first run hue
all have been power ;_;
> @ElinUsagi said:
> RandomElin wrote: »
>
> Normally, new content means a player base spike. So basically, what it appears xigncode gave us is a retracting player base that is more inclined to cheat and less inclined to spend money.
>
>
>
>
> I agree with this.

Same, but you know what? Even if the cheating playerbase wanted to buy stuff they couldn't SINCE THE CASHSHOP IS EMPTY :joy: :joy:

@Christin the lack of players is very noticeable,I guess you don't know since you're not playing. I'm not getting queues for kd/tr/lk. 412s also sometimes don't pop fast. Lfg deader than even. Even the lfg discord. Usually I'd wake up to 15+ pings during events but this weekend? Maybe 2-3. It's quiet as hell. A lot of players are laying low or just quit for the time being. And nah, kids won't flock during the summer break, or at least it won't be enough to patch this hole.
Missguided wrote: »
I mean there is only one functional bypass and it was started by a beloved community modder who was banned by EME. Alongside a bunch of other modders who wanted to improved the game, but got banned.

Google says there's FAR more than one.

I can find shady links to them in youtube comments, in this forum, in reddit, all on crazy sites like megaupload...

None have included checksums or hashes to check, you're all just blindly downloading stuff coz "Dude x says is cool yo!".

You trust some shady guys making trojans, more than you trust the people you pay for a game?.

That doesn't make sense on any level, to anyone.

it's on github so you can always inspect the code
Oh my god this pseudo intellectual
You made my day op thanks, please verbally crush my tiny skull, I'm a big masochist
CNRJNYHGF5 wrote: »
Please tell me you guys aren’t actually this stupid. I’m not legitimately reading what I’m reading right? Did somebody sneak heroine into my cereal?

are you too dull to understand that we all know what you're talking about, but we're aware that bhs won't do anything? Nobody here is going to argue for a dumb korean company that rarely makes smart decisions.

You're acting smart while throwing around concepts every single person here is aware of, aka you're reinventing the wheel. We're all aware of the point you're trying to make.
> @KiraKiryu said:
> Ninja is NOT garbage >:T
> and if you think it is then maybe you are the one who is using it wrong...

They are the lowest dps class no matter how good the player is. Of course if you know how to play it you will outdps 80% of the population because everyone knows tera players are not the most skilled.

Op if you really want to play ninja, play it. You can clear all content with them and since there's no dps meters on console you can't even really compete... So play what you like.
> @Lhumierre said:
> I always think it's funny when people think a game that's been a certain way for years will change JUST for them.

It's pretty hilarious. And op asking everyone to justify themselves, as if we're all okay with bhs being lazy shits.
Delusional to the max
> @metagame said:
> nah its to compensate for players that play with "5" ping
>
> :-)

Tbf everyone in korea plays with low ping due to their Internet having a great infrastructure and them being a small country so it's not like there's a huge difference.
CNRJNYHGF5 wrote: »
So I’m going to have to ask you bring something to this discussion that genuinely and logically explains with solid conclusive reasoning why these simple changes are beyond being made. Despite them being obvious positive influences to the games integrity.

Cause barely anyone would play those classes and costumes wouldn't sell well. I don't know what kind of answer do you expect. Every month we go through these threads, just get over it already and read some previous answers. Male brawler is coming to console after a certain patch.


They're not simple changes as every class/race combo has to be animated and adapted differently and that wastes money. BHS doesn't know what long term/short term profit means and they just choose the quickest route. Everyone knows it's bull [filtered] but there's not much we can do about it since they rarely listen to the western audiences.
PhantomV wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
This is where we disagree. You still have to do a decent dps for a healer with dps rolls and crystals. It's not as easy and simple. And healers having an edge over dps in one particular type of solo content is perfectly fair because healers are at a disadvantage everywhere else. Plus we got nerfed in guardians like 2-3 times already.

Sorry, I know you healers are vital to everything, and some things need to be made a bit easier, but I wish there were a better system, because I inspect and see people bringing their alts in with literally no upgrades, just spamming some weird auto attack looking thing and ranking top 5.. I realy wouldnt mind if guardians were account bound (can raise cap to 60 or 80, if you're doing more than that idk, that shouldnt be what the game is) and priests were doing it on/as their main. It's not meant as an insult to healers, just feel like it's part of the problem when people in twist can outdo people in high fm or low sc on alternate characters, meaning theyre not even putting money in to upgrade those chars other than the bare minimum.

During ultra-hyper whatever time healers were op because they were able to spam their godmode without cd. Usually spamming auto attack won't net you a lot of points, in fact I don't even have it bound on my priest so idk.
PhantomV wrote: »
Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
This is where we disagree. You still have to do a decent dps for a healer with dps rolls and crystals. It's not as easy and simple. And healers having an edge over dps in one particular type of solo content is perfectly fair because healers are at a disadvantage everywhere else. Plus we got nerfed in guardians like 2-3 times already.
Thanks for the reply. Also didn´t know that. So much time wasting farming, oh well

this is why everyone says to use dyads on bis gear
You just wasted effort by writing that honestly. It's money. To save money they're making animations for one race and it's usually one of the more popular races. Thats it.
@Topkek92

Removing additive was something eme most likely had to do after all the inflation, it was too rewarding. However the shop should still be improved, in its current state it's pretty sad.
Naru2008 wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
kamizuma wrote: »
Equitas wrote: »
What kills me is that we didn't even have this shop until recently, yet people complain about its contents. It's essentially a rewards program to add onto whatever people are already doing anyway. What is the problem?

this exactly

The problem lies in the fact that the normal loot table is underwhelming.

If the reward for 30 minutes of dungeoning was trash, and the jackpot reward was just more trash to add to the pile, why not complain? What is the problem in that?

We know EME can change loot tables as they have done before, but they're not interested in our feedback at all this time. The shop is a start in the right direction, but the contents can be improved.

You have to remember who you're talking to. Someone who isn't affected by almost anything. :rollseyes:

That's fine, I'm giving him a peasant's perspective.
kamizuma wrote: »
Equitas wrote: »
What kills me is that we didn't even have this shop until recently, yet people complain about its contents. It's essentially a rewards program to add onto whatever people are already doing anyway. What is the problem?

this exactly

The problem lies in the fact that the normal loot table is underwhelming.

If the reward for 30 minutes of dungeoning was trash, and the jackpot reward was just more trash to add to the pile, why not complain? What is the problem in that?

We know EME can change loot tables as they have done before, but they're not interested in our feedback at all this time. The shop is a start in the right direction, but the contents can be improved.
Tbh... They should just buff party content or at least make it as profitable as solo content is. I think solo content should be the second option as this is an mmo and not a single player game, but people should still have a choice. Extensively nerfing one or the other will only do damage.

As we can see right now, party content is not nearly as lucrative as solo content is and in addition to that you can't even obtain much needed materials through harder content which is just ridiculous.
It probably can be sweetened, but as with the BG token, it's important to keep in mind that these are bonuses on top of vanguard and other existing rewards, and they won't add things here that fundamentally undermine BHS's progression flow (no matter how much I/we disagree with BHS on this). So, sadly, people are hoping for this to fully fix the game's progression problems... they'll never go that far with it. But I'm sure it can be tweaked and improved.

See this point is actually pretty true, but it's so incredibly frustrating because of the existence of EU Tera, and the fact that they have a system in place that does the exact opposite.
Tera EU's marks of valor system grants 50 tokens for a 5-star dungeon run, and it costs 40 tokens to purchase a box that contains 60 golden talents, among other things in the token shop.

I know different publisher, different ways to handle the game. However EU has had this system in place for almost a year now, and it applies to their entire game at all times. Meanwhile an event based token shop that only applies to very specific dungeons in our version is given really sub-par rewards.

There's also the issue of reward scale, not just from the shop but from the difficulty scale in content.
NA seems to undermine difficulty when it comes to reward scaling, which seems to be a trend in Tera in general. Our scaling is entirely linear, 3-star dungeons reward 1 token, 4-star gives 2 tokens and 5-star gives 3 tokens.
Meanwhile, again to compare to EU with their marks system, their reward scaling seems to scale more appropriately with difficulty/effort required vs reward. 2-star gives 5 tokens. 3-star gives 10 tokens. 4-star gives 20 tokens. 5-star gives 50 tokens.
Higher difficulty dungeons are significantly harder and they take a lot more effort/time to complete, so it seems almost ridiculous to compare something like 3 PoP runs to AAHM.

Of course the last issue to do with reward scaling is more to do with BHS decisions than it is to do with EME, but that something like RRNM is the same difficulty tier as TRNM, despite the former having double the HP of the latter, and still being an ilvl 439 dungeon like all the other 4-star dungeons. This kind of tier reduction with regards to content at random makes so little sense, but it affects events like this too since it's based off star rating and not ilvl.

One interesting thing, EU has had elleon's marks of valor as far as early 2016. I don't remember it being as good as it is today though!
they actually did bring them back in the EMP store, like half year ago maybe? they had a bundle with both princess arin's and the other elin npc's maid costumes + the emotes

iirc those were not dyeables.
Please put in golden talents :sob:
Zoknahal wrote: »
@Babbelsim I suggest you to take down your pics. Datamined is not allowed in the Official EME forums, unless ofc, you want not just your post taken down, but a small vacation from the forums.

I didn't see this issue when people were actively helping the gms while posting datamined weapon skins and stuff to include them in the fashion coupon shop. I don't think it would warrant a ban but thanks for the headsup because I never knew :eyes:
Meningitis wrote: »
My guess is that most of us experiencing extremely slow loading/launch times are those of us with hdds? That seems to be the case among my friends and I so far.

surprisingly I had no issues patching after the servers went up and it only took 2-3 mins to get the game up, I run on a craptop with an hdd.
I do have a lot of friends with slow patching and downloading issues so we're thinking the problem might lie with eme and their servers
Man I have 2 friends that still aren't able to access the game after the patch even though they did everything possible to fix it. Now both are re-downloading and reinstalling the complete game.
FYI, one of them downloaded the broken pre-patch and the other didn't, yet they both have the same problem.
> @MadameDryIce said:
> Well all my friends want me to move to BDO, so this may be the opportune time to do so.

Bdo has xigncode too hue
Mecchi wrote: »
a bunch of garbage

I never said anything about owning my account. I'm well aware of that. I'm well aware of no refunds policy. account is not mine, servers may be shut down at any time, etc. Duh?

I agreed to En Masse's terms and conditions, and their EULA.

I DID NOT AGREE to Wellbia's.

Notice the difference?

I honestly can't believe the malware doesn't even ask for your permission to be installed... So people that had no idea got rootkit forced down their throats for playing an mmo.
At least make it so that each user has to accept the malware's anti-cheat's TOS or something before they're able to launch the game so they know what they're installing on their system. The way it is now is disgusting.

I've played mmos before where the anti-cheats had to be installed with your permission and if you decided to opt out of it you wouldn't be able to launch the game of course, but at least they let you know. Fix pls eme.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.


BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once
HeyTeacher wrote: »
omg, finally some justice! ty once again EME for taking care of these obnoxious hackers/cheaters from their 3rd party tools. now hopefully they won't abuse that stupid TERA proxy or be elitist with the dps meter ever again. goodbye cheaters, justice has been served to them! =)

they already have a bypass ready and xigncode never stopped koreans from using proxy or dps meter either.
Stop responding to equitas, he's clearly only baiting people to devolve this into an offtopic mess so the thread can get locked cause he doesn't like it.

This thread had some valuable points with proof and valid complaints and a decent convo going on with counterpoint, not everyone is shitflinging and being 100% paranoid. Some paranoia is to be expected when eme was so secretive about it and only reacted once their cover was blown up. It's pretty sketchy and fishy which is why people have been acting the way they are. Especially when we all agreed that this 3rd party program is useless.
As someone mentioned in some discord yesterday, the reason for xigncode most likely is the fact that eme wanted to use an industry standard on tera in order to appeal more convincing to other investors or whoever perhaps. They know it's useless but saying that their game has an anti cheat is better than saying it has none.
Khalgoroth wrote: »
@MistyTera Wow. So you trust a one page description of so-called "Anti-Cheat" software. You are special. If they actually SOLD anti-cheat they would have a bunch of freaking ads for it. Not some rinky -dink one page of [filtered].

@MistyTera , @counterpoint Show me your opinion is worth its salt if you want to defend XIGN. PM me your XIGN logs and show me that it isn't spyware. I shouldn't have to defend myself when I say that I don't want random-[filtered] third-party software being installed on my computer when all I want to do is PLAY TERA LIKE I HAVE FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS WITHOUT XIGN. The proof of burden is on you.

You know whats funny about misty? They'll blindly trust a random korean company with a page out of early 2000s but they also have a thread up on exposing discord and it's data selling conspiracies. Selective memory!
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
Elite will no longer be tradeable?

It is still purchasable in the shop, you missed OP's point.

That said, the daily deals are extremely lacking. If they made some interesting weekly themes for example where they would bring back accessories, costumes and mounts to complete a look or if there was a larger amount of desirable items daily I could see it work. The way it is now is pretty sad.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Lalaoreos wrote: »
Khernz wrote: »
1792 talents per hour and a half spent with only 4 alts. The problem isnt talents. Its the mass influx of players with worthless gold from MCAs that want to just buy talents from broker. On the otherhand, silver talents are indeed a problem.

How'd you get 1792 talents from 4 alts when the most you can get is 896?

You can farm that amount with 4 characters but not in the time he said because you need to run 2 and 3 star dungeons after doing IoD tier 1 bams.

Well then.. could you call that a lie? That would amount to a whole day of farming geez
voidy wrote: »
Equitas wrote: »

unneccessarily lengthy trashpost.

It's cool, I don't bother reading the garbage you post either.

same t b h, pure cancer
20 pages and eme is still not addressing our concerns :3
clfarron4 wrote: »
Goosey wrote: »
To even play this game now, you'd basically need a burner PC that just runs TERA and nothing else, because once you have this installed your PC, it will be compromised and will not be safe to do anything You won't be safe to read emails, log into any websites, nothing. Everything you do will be captured and logged, and any valuable information will be exploited against you.
Is there actually any substantiated evidence to support this claim? This software is used actively by other major Korean MMOs, including BDO and BnS, all EME's other games, and TERA in Korea and Japan. Is there any evidence that anyone's computers been compromised in this way? If there's any evidence of anything like this actually happening, all these companies need to know so they can sue the hell out of Wellbia for the liability they imposed.

I don't think proof of it happening is the point here - The point is that EME, a company who is fairly well known for being inept and lying to their customers both intentionally and unintentionally, has just asked every single TERA player to install a keylogger and file system scanner on their own computer, to send our data to a third party. Not only that, but all the evidence points to this malware not even working for it's intended function. So, basically EME is just asking us to send *everything* we do on our computers for 48 hours before playing tera to a third party for NO reason whatsoever. That's the problem people have with this change.

That's also not true, though. It's not a keylogger. It does not "send *everything* we do on our computers for 48 hours before playing tera to a third party" at all. It scans the files and hashes them to scan against known signatures, like how an anti-virus works. Yeah, even that is more invasive than I'd like, but it's not the same thing.

I'm not a fan of this software, and I do think it's pointless as long as it's completely ineffectual at its supposed function (I wouldn't have introduced it until I was sure it actually solved a problem that needed solving, if it were up to me), but the FUD about what it does is just so completely through the roof that I have no idea where people are getting it from. I don't think it's necessary to lie and exaggerate about what the software does to convince EME that it's a bad idea, because EME already knows these lies and exaggerations aren't true anyway, and are just FUD. It hurts the argument people are trying to make! I've no problem if an army of people come on to say they don't want to install it, they don't trust it, they don't think it'll work, on and on and on; there's plenty to choose from.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/30tcb6/xigncode_looks_at_all_files_youve_accessed_in_the/

http://i.imgur.com/zOEDkVa.png

DFO a game with XignCode bundled with it. Why does it need to scan files in your Firefox Profile data?

I don't know if our version will do that. But the fact that it touches the files to hash them does not mean that it's uploading them either, any more than any anti-virus software, anti-malware software, or other similar tool.

Healthy scepticism is fine, but it's like people have taken all the most paranoid voices around the Internet on this topic and combined them as if that's what it does based on well they could do all these other things too, maybe and we just can't trust them.

It slows down performance though. I don't have antiviruses/antimalware for this reason. Every time scans start my laptop starts dying. I don't like that.

Also to quote some guy from reddit:
It comes down to transparency and who it's supposed to serve.

An anti-virus or anti-malware program is ostensibly under "your" control, it's there to find threats and protect you, it's generally telling you what it's doing, and it only sends information abroad in specific circumstances it is (or at least should be) somewhat verbose about.

Anti-cheat is another story -- it's this secretive little goblin in the corner that doesn't talk to you, there to protect a party that's on the opposite end of an Internet link. It's natural for said party to want to acquire information from the client; at that point, "how much" is a very appropriate question.

The best part is, xigncode is entirely useless against actual hackers (as seen from bdo, bns, ktera even) and does nothing but tank your performance. What the [filtered] point? How much has xigncode paid bhs to use their product lmfao
zOEDkVa.png

Have fun friends
Christin wrote: »
Is this something I am going to have to clear my cache to see, because I don't feel like doing that now. My Chrome looks the same as the old. However, I haven't cleared that cache out either.

I tried loading in different browsers I don't use, and don't see it either. Maybe it was some sort of fluke? That CSS looks like it might have tried using the CSS from one of the other EME forums.

Yesterday the site went down briefly, 24 hours ago from now. After I logged in 16ish hrs ago I saw the new layout, and then never again lol
Idk why
> @TrialMacameau said:
> CornishRex wrote: »
>
> > @TrialMacameau said:
> > I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all
>
> If the eula told you to jump off a bridge would you do it :wink:
>
>
>
>
> :rolling_eyes: Ya got me laughing there

My point is, blindly trusting companies is stupid and if everyone did that the world would be an even worse place. This program obviously causes many performance issues and eme doesn't want to elaborate, which should be seen as something extremely negative and sketchy imo.
> @TrialMacameau said:
> I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all

> @TrialMacameau said:
> I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all

> @TrialMacameau said:
> I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all

If the eula told you to jump off a bridge would you do it :wink:
Rxkt wrote: »
EME just got scammed by Wellbia lmao

they're introducing 3rd party malware by their own will now, last years proxy fiasco was just a facade
RKC wrote: »
What is XIGNCODE?

refer to @voidy 's post on page 6
Naru2008 wrote: »
If eme tells us that this is happening I'm asking for a full refund I don't want them to monitor me playing Minecraft forge in high priority then ban me.

lol, sorry, it doesn't work that way. You can't ask for refunds because of a security program. Good luck though.

EDIT: Also, thread name needs to be changed, as it's misleading. Anti-cheat games are not malware programs. Just because you don't like it (or whatever reason) doesn't mean you get to sit here, call it malware, and cause a panic about anti-cheats.

well it is a rootkit my dude
a lot of the anticheats behave like malware and do nothing good for your system, they don't even prevent cheats as can be seen from ktera/bns/bdo examples

Dont know what will happen with proxys running on NodeJs.

Absolutely nothing, seeing as how ktera has xigncode and people run it still
Christin wrote: »
It would help the lower levels to, because we wouldn't have our IOD BAMs taken over constantly.

Is BHS really in charge of loot tables though? I thought EME was in charge of those. Yeah, higher dungeons give you stuff to enchant stormcry, but what if you already have maxed stormcry? Why can't you get better mats along with higher gold incentives to? It's not like stormcry is free to enchant.

EME can indeed affect loot tables, they're just choosing not to for whatever reason. They buffed feedstock drops in the past and made masterwork alkahest easier to obtain, I don't see why they can't do it now.
TRWWKDN739 wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
The tooltip for CR has always been wrong. The animation has a windup during which you are vulnerable, it's nowhere near instant. In fact it's probably one of the slowest mystic skills when it comes to casting. Make sure you're always reacting as fast as possible when you see the mech happening. Having energetic etchings, attack speed vyrsks and one attack speed roll on your weapon helps.

That still does not explain why, half the time, pressing the button to use CR simply does nothing. No animation, no windup, no use of the skill. Character stands there in default animation, and does nothing, while I hold down the button forever.

This problem is so bad that I often just press the button twice instead.

That is definitely strange. As you said it might be lag... I don't play on xbox so I can't help, sadly.
Well I do play on a toaster, which is why I'm worried.
So far this thing seems like a hoax though, but we will see.
> @Equitas said:
> Once again, everyone is outraged whilst knowing next to nothing of the situation. It's clear none of you know what XIGNCODE3 is, what it does, or even whether or not En Masse has decided to implement it to help protect TERA. Not that I can say I'm surprised at this behavior. XIGNCODE is designed to look through running processes and any files accessed while running the protected game in order to find any unauthorized scripts or modifications. If you're not trying to cheat, you have nothing to worry about. XIGNCODE isn't designed to collect and share your personal information, certainly not to any greater extent than all of you do already, and I can assure all of you that none of you are important enough to be at risk from this even if there were sinister intentions. Your biggest worry is whatever system resources it would use. If your computer is even halfway decent, this shouldn't be a problem.
>
> In the future, I'd recommend doing a little independent thinking and research instead of just regurgitating someone else's uninformed babbling. It does wonders for the soul.

All I'm worried about is my laptop running tera even worse, as I know people have had performance issues.
People still cheat without worries in games with XIGNCODE you dummy lmfao
BlaineHall wrote: »
Vinyltails wrote: »
When the gear cycles, everything is just replaced....Guile will be from the new low tier iod tiokens, Misery from Mid tier tokens etc.

And The dungeons that Eau drop in will be from easier dungeons (cause gear scaling and dungeons being rotated out) so yeah kinda

no. Supercede will be used to purchase ambush actually. about 900 supercede per piece

what? I don't remember that ever being a thing.
Thuking wrote: »
Clearly the people that thinks that there is no problem do not play the game, or already got their talents back when they were cheap.

If I clear RKE on EU I get 50 Marks of Valor Tokens and with 40 of them I can use that to buy a box that contains 60 gold talents.

and that's a great system
but eme doesn't seem interested -at all- in intervening in such a way
all they'll do is inject more gold and make everything more expensive!
canikizu wrote: »
Khernz wrote: »
1792 talents per hour and a half spent with only 4 alts. The problem isnt talents. Its the mass influx of players with worthless gold from MCAs that want to just buy talents from broker. On the otherhand, silver talents are indeed a problem.
At 90g per, that's 160k for 1.5h of farming. It's very profitable, but people don't want to do it because it's "boring". Gold talent problem is fine, it's based on supply and demand. If they are lazy to farm, then they should pay whatever the price it is on broker.

after 6 months of farming the same boring [filtered] all the time, you will get bored too : )
honestly tho, i don't see why people still justify this, just because it's easy to farm. It's [filtered] terrible and geared players shouldn't only have the "grind content that makes you want to kill yourself" or "just buy it" option. Feedstock was accessible from almost all forms of content, was it not?
The thing is, there isn't a problem with the talents atm. Most people just don't wanna do the work.
It's double vanguards meaning if you go fight the low tier island of dawn bams you'll get some.
Roughly 224 talents per x16 quests. The monsters include: Basiliks, Ovaliths and Orisks. They aren't hard to kill and are a easy source of golden talents until June 5th as the calendar notes.

It's not that they're hard to get. The content you get them from is extremely boring and dumb, and after doing the same thing after revamp came out it's frankly time to change it up or at least enable more sources of golden talents from harder dungeons.
65TGWTWCRG wrote: »
Very untrue. Rm didn't exist when Gunner was released. Therefore anything you say is no longer valid.

Your reading comprehension is very weak
RMH patch is the current patch on console, where gunners are going to be released right now. And during that specific patch they were no longer op like they were during generation/lucid days, in fact they were pretty weak.
Pls learn to read, and go read the rest of my post correctly
The tooltip for CR has always been wrong. The animation has a windup during which you are vulnerable, it's nowhere near instant. In fact it's probably one of the slowest mystic skills when it comes to casting. Make sure you're always reacting as fast as possible when you see the mech happening. Having energetic etchings, attack speed vyrsks and one attack speed roll on your weapon helps.
@freonwolf
The general patch and class position does match rmh patch with some exceptions, I doubt they'd release gunners as op as they were back in 2015 because that would mean actual effort in having classes of varying builds that don't answer to the same patch. It would be a mess to implement.
Guides are helpful because they've been mathed and tested out by experienced players of those classes.
This is an mmo, there will always be one correct way to do everything with little room for experimentation. However I would like to note that gunners are one of the most versatile classes when it comes to builds on pc as you can go with either power, energetic or mixed etchings. But their dps priority list will always be one with some breathing space when it comes to choosing certain glyphs such as rocket jump or point blank cd, and it will only change with upcoming buffs/nerfs.
@65TGWTWCRG
I'm not part of the "new generation", I've been playing and maining a gunner since they released in 2015. First vm gear I got was on gunner. But during the rmh patch (current patch on console) they were pretty weak and they remained weak or mid tier all the way up till now.
Even for 2015 most of the things you claim about gunner are false and not optimal at all.

Also gunners start out at level 1 @Snodacious, as for elin gunners they probably won't be in the game cause they came out kind of recently on pc, but who knows.
The state that you will receive gunners in is very weak. They were nerfed during rmh patch and stayed pretty weak all the way up until slayers received propulsion passive iirc, which is like 1 year or so from console.
Auto healer is almost useless because most of the time it should be shooting bombs due to you activating Arcane barrage. Auto turret is useless and should be avoided, waste of dps. Finisher moves should only be used during enrage. They have two stuns so not really stuns galore...

Gunners do NOT CONSUME MANA AT ALL, where the hell did you get that from?!?!?

They will not be op don't spread false info...
mewsu wrote: »
★ simple colored full body for @CornishRex of her super cute human~she was really fun to draw and just one of the prettiest human females ever! ;~;

sLckR2B.png

:heart: :heart: :heart: I'm in love
> @Yordan said:
> So what's the point of this, that's just for ims. You can make party yourself and enter there in guardian. Plenty of 450+ will be doing it, with healers way below that.

You lose out on the vg, which is pretty bad because drops from dungeons are plain depressing
CornishRex wrote: »
Sounds unbelievable but during the last uhft ch was full on all 3 low tier bams and all damn channels
I actually had to surf through channes 2x times to find an empty spot

Either way none of this would have been a problem if we golden talents dropped from more sources :)

That is an entirely separate issue. If things aren't worth the time investment for the payoff, people won't do them. No one cares about Celestial Arena or Ace dungeon do they?

Competition in MMO's is not a new thing. World bosses anyone? On FFXI there were special monsters that only spawned every 3, 6, 9, 12, 24, 72 hours and some times longer. It's not a new thing and it's ludicrous to expect other people not to be able to farm just because OP is having an issue.

Nah I feel you, back during that ain't right days people were having the same problem but it was mostly about the survival of the fittest, or in case of pve servers where you can't fight back, survival of the most persistent ones lmao
Lol @ this concept.

You don't own the island of dawn. Kill faster or move to another channel.

Of course basilisks are always full, its the closest one to the teleport and people are lazy. I'm on the highest pop server and I can kill orisks or ovolith 24/7 at any time of day. Just find a channel. There's always one open.

Sounds unbelievable but during the last uhft ch was full on all 3 low tier bams and all damn channels
I actually had to surf through channes 2x times to find an empty spot

Either way none of this would have been a problem if we golden talents dropped from more sources :)
CornishRex wrote: »
I dunna, from what I've seen all the items that are being removed looks like items many players do not buy.
Some of the "cooler" looking ones like Noblesse weapons, Colorful cat clubs, cost too much, so players probably don't bother wasting emp on it
And nearly all of the 150s are way too RNG compared to the 195s, 250s

From what I've seen in the store, most of the items look like they do not interest most players.... Like how many players have you come across that wears things like the Picnic costume, the Rowdy Rodeo, the Ready to Rumble, the dojo costumes, etc

The Plasma weapons sales were dead probably after last years event that gave people plasma weapons like candy xD

Before you start saying that "people are buying them now so don't remove it" the motivation is due to 2 reasons... it is cheaper and that it will be a "rare" item/costume that players can no longer access thus increasing their gold value.

As for the base items like pets/mounts... Let's be honest... All the new players who ask how do you get such item/pet/mount, what do you tell them... 1) EmE's EMP Store , 2) Broker, 3) Playing the game...
Chances are all three, but what what I see the most is that many say they recommend the broker because it does not cost actual money

I am just sharing my opinion on what I think, I don't want to stand alongside or against the mob above .-.

But what exactly does eme win by removing those costumes that are "barely being worn" according to you? It's virtual goods, they aren't losing out by keeping them in the store forever even if people don't buy them.

That is the problem with many players... You guys always assume EmE is looking for something that benefits themselves xD
Surely they do things that upset the player base etc but at least they try to make up for it

But when they make up for it what happens... "this is garbage eme" "lul mememasse back at it again" "last years was better" and other random stuff that usually condescends EmE

Most of the time it isn't even EmE's fault... you guys cant forget about BHS... EmE just makes sures that TERA makes it to the NA region... Sure enough they have control of some things, but not ALL things.

As for "they aren't losing out by keeping them in the store forever even if people don't buy them," every business does this... retailers, fast food, etc... it is for the sake of rotation, basically bringing the "back from the past" that will ignite customers interest.
Let's say you have a Forth of July shirt... You got it for free but it doesn't suit your tastes. You attempt to sell it in the month of March, no one seems interested... what do you do?
1) Leave it on the rack for someone to eventually buy it
2) Take it off the rack and wait for a special event and then re-introduce it

You missed the part where it's virtual goods. Yes they're doing the "urgency technique" I'm well aware but frankly it's disappointing because of the amount of popular costumes removed. It's just waaaay too much.
IRL people remove seasonal items because if you keep them forever you waste money by upkeeping everything...
I dunna, from what I've seen all the items that are being removed looks like items many players do not buy.
Some of the "cooler" looking ones like Noblesse weapons, Colorful cat clubs, cost too much, so players probably don't bother wasting emp on it
And nearly all of the 150s are way too RNG compared to the 195s, 250s

From what I've seen in the store, most of the items look like they do not interest most players.... Like how many players have you come across that wears things like the Picnic costume, the Rowdy Rodeo, the Ready to Rumble, the dojo costumes, etc

The Plasma weapons sales were dead probably after last years event that gave people plasma weapons like candy xD

Before you start saying that "people are buying them now so don't remove it" the motivation is due to 2 reasons... it is cheaper and that it will be a "rare" item/costume that players can no longer access thus increasing their gold value.

As for the base items like pets/mounts... Let's be honest... All the new players who ask how do you get such item/pet/mount, what do you tell them... 1) EmE's EMP Store , 2) Broker, 3) Playing the game...
Chances are all three, but what what I see the most is that many say they recommend the broker because it does not cost actual money

I am just sharing my opinion on what I think, I don't want to stand alongside or against the mob above .-.

But what exactly does eme win by removing those costumes that are "barely being worn" according to you? It's virtual goods, they aren't losing out by keeping them in the store forever even if people don't buy them.
Emerose1 wrote: »
Cannot wait to Balders Vengeance spam in CS...

You can't spam a big cd skill tbf
NH97PMXMTW wrote: »
lol you got the point,..is it maybe that im not on high populated server,im on medium populated server..
Im making bravler right now

IMS is cross server dude.
Just try to get a group on your own server or join a guild and do guild runs
Zalm wrote: »
One good run does not discount the rest. Always research bosses first. Otherwise, your a drain on the team, and your childish when you argue about it.

Haha. You're saying i have to research bosses... like you know, google or check youtube for bosses weakness etc etc before playing the game?
And when i keep my team alive even if they are bad but don't debuff properly... i am a drain on the team?

So the healers get the most blames for everything.

Mystic, please debuff
Mystic, please use the orbs.
Mystic, please buff.
Mystic, please dps.
Mystic, please heal.

I guess Mystics are doing 80% of all the work. DPS just stand there pressing 1 or 2 buttons :)

I bet you're one of those who stand there thinking... which button should i press now. Button 1 or 2 ?

bro the guy you're replying to mains healers
If you don't do your job of course you'll be blamed, especially on bosses like these that depend on the healers regressing/plaguing the boss.
stop trying to wiggle your way out of this lmao
Thank God you shouldn't ever be using this skill in pve :^)
> @Xerses said:
> Obs wrote: »
>
>
> Being selfish in a team game is not respectful.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> This guy have no credibility about team game or respect and is the definition of selfish.

Why are you just proving his point
Zalm wrote: »
> @Metalman00 said:
> I dont understand why we need this. Just kill the dungeon boss and move on. What would be useful is a aggro meter to see what idiot is taking aggro fromt the tank and getting him/herself killed

This would be insanely useful for everyone. It would tell tanks how well they are keeping aggro, how well the dos is doing by how close they are to stealing said aggro, and how much heal aggro the priest/myst is creating when healing or overhealing.

Except aggro is one of the things that's visible to everyone in the party at all times.
Tanks that lose aggro often are aware they can't hold it because they're undergeared/don't deal enough damage or the dps is overgeared/deals great damage.
If you have a good tank a dps can't gauge how well they're doing because they can't steal aggro so at endgame an aggro counter would literally tell them nothing.
Healers don't pull aggro at all by healing/overhealing in dungeons at endgame so once again - no point. You can only pull aggro while leveling which is like 0.2% of the actual game if you plan to play long term. Healers should however, pull secondary aggro by rez baiting properly but sometimes that can be obstructed by ranged dps that don't know where to stand and they outrange the healer lmao
I honestly don't remember which class was the strongest during the console patch. Has sorc been revamped yet?
CG6M5EL9MN wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
CG6M5EL9MN wrote: »
simit wrote: »
I can see all healing numbers from motes to direct heals to totem on me an full grp on xbox, this not what anyone means?

I know what HOT's are an i just assumed i was seeing all numbers but i guess im not is what ppl are saying?

Direct heals currently are the only heals that show floating text when cast. Our Heal over Time spells do not.

That is frustrating because Restorative Burst has such a small range and its becoming difficult to see whom is getting healed from it as the dungeons become more difficult. As of now, lvl 49, my main heals are only about 6-7k. Definitely not enough to pull a tank up from the brink if they miss a block. And people, are constantly running around, including myself because these bosses just love to charge all over the damn place.

While leveling heals are never big enough honestly. At endgame priests have a great time topping people off. Use healing circle when you can as well, and try to only throw restorative burst at the tank or melee dps i.e. under the boss. Use focus heal to finish up the heals and keep spamming it. Healing immersion is a skill you get much later on and it's probably my fav heal, you'll see why!

Yes that is exactly what I'm doing atm. But a lot of times dps loves to jump away from the ring of Restorative burst because they think it AOE dmg incoming. lol. I just like to see what my heals are actually doing.

lol yeah it sucks, learning dps are like fleas.
Shame you cant see hot like on pc, but with time youll get used to just looking at the side party bar I suppose.
CG6M5EL9MN wrote: »
simit wrote: »
I can see all healing numbers from motes to direct heals to totem on me an full grp on xbox, this not what anyone means?

I know what HOT's are an i just assumed i was seeing all numbers but i guess im not is what ppl are saying?

Direct heals currently are the only heals that show floating text when cast. Our Heal over Time spells do not.

That is frustrating because Restorative Burst has such a small range and its becoming difficult to see whom is getting healed from it as the dungeons become more difficult. As of now, lvl 49, my main heals are only about 6-7k. Definitely not enough to pull a tank up from the brink if they miss a block. And people, are constantly running around, including myself because these bosses just love to charge all over the damn place.

While leveling heals are never big enough honestly. At endgame priests have a great time topping people off. Use healing circle when you can as well, and try to only throw restorative burst at the tank or melee dps i.e. under the boss. Use focus heal to finish up the heals and keep spamming it. Healing immersion is a skill you get much later on and it's probably my fav heal, you'll see why!
I'd just like to inform u guys that warriors after revamp are better tanks than brawlers as they can do the same damage and they can give their party nice buffs. I don't know why warrior revamp was no included in console, it really sucks.

To play a brawler properly you need to get the glyph on roundhouse kick that gives you block when linking into haymaker/piledriver/jackhammer. Keep up growing fury as long as possible. You can put the roundhouse kick reset glyph on piledriver too if you wish.
Brawlers are probably the easiest class to play and after 2 years I don't see how people are still struggling with them.
Does console have federation bills?
Also chest sliders work only on swimsuits and they look bad on elins honestly
random rolls on everything you pick up iirc
got it. appreciate the break down.
i thought i heard elite on pc gives like a permanent crystal bind. that's be nice, lol.

Yup it does, it's a major convenience. Complete crystalbinds are really cheap but not having to worry about it being on (which people often forget since its 12 hrs of gameplay) is a worry of our minds hue
I found the setting on pc that turns HoT on.
RRD61Vc.png
Disregard my client side ui mods pls
CornishRex wrote: »
Dungeons are meant to be challenging. Where is the challenge if you look it up online? I look around at certain post and you have people suggesting "researching" dungeons before you play them for the first time. Dungeons are supposed to be challenging. They're supposed to kick your [filtered] until you learn them. Looking up "how to beat" a dungeon is cheating, no matter what excuse you come up with.

welcome to the age of internet gaming.
like youtube ruined gaming at least 5+ years ago.
i totally agree with you, but once people starting posting guides for everything in every game under the sun -thinking and learning games organically went out the window.
hate to say it but gamers these days are the worst. my favorite currently is everyone calling a game 'dead', even before they come out, lol.
none of these kids actually want to learn or experience a game organically. they ust want an i win button and to consume everything as fast as possible then spit it out.
::sigh:: im old. :s

Guides and manuals were always a thing in gaming though. All those magazines with tips and tricks, old guides on gamefaqs etc. It's nothing new.
I don't know why people hate it so much. It's made by the community, for the community. Guides cut out the poor middle man stuck with explaining mechs for 10 mins before each boss haha
And like I said, there's plenty of people that like to go in blind without anyone explaining anything but make sure you group with these types because this is a 6 year old game, everything is old and is expected to be known by other players.

i totally get wha tyour saying, but beyond just guides youtube and social media has destroyed gaming IMHO.
the hypercritical overanalyzed and bandwagon mob behavior of gamers these days ruins so many games in their infancy.
Especially multiplayer games.
theres been plenty of devleopers over the lsat few years talk about how theyve stopped interacting with communities because of the ridiculous overload of disperate complaints. Something like balancing a pvp game becomes impossible with a ziillion squeaky wheels all whining for their own benefit.

I digress though...
In realtion to guide vs blind in mmos you are correct, but i do sympathize with the OPs sentiment, and it is echoed by many of my friends.
I think alaot of it comes from when many of us played our first mmo and it was a new game, not an old game like tera with built up history.
Those erly blind runs are always the best.
Which now i have to agree with you in the specific case of Tera it isnt a new game technically so the info is out there and there isnt really a way to hide it .
Best suggestioin i have for Op and anyone that feels the same way in this game is get a group of friends and commit to doing it blind as a group. though its hard to get those full groups all the time, so.. oh well. it is what it is i guess.

I def agree with that, personally I dislike gaming journalism sites trying to make everything political heh
Start using them the moment you obtain niveot crystals. Make sure you use complete crystalbind as it's superior because it's a 12 hour buff!
Dungeons are meant to be challenging. Where is the challenge if you look it up online? I look around at certain post and you have people suggesting "researching" dungeons before you play them for the first time. Dungeons are supposed to be challenging. They're supposed to kick your [filtered] until you learn them. Looking up "how to beat" a dungeon is cheating, no matter what excuse you come up with.

welcome to the age of internet gaming.
like youtube ruined gaming at least 5+ years ago.
i totally agree with you, but once people starting posting guides for everything in every game under the sun -thinking and learning games organically went out the window.
hate to say it but gamers these days are the worst. my favorite currently is everyone calling a game 'dead', even before they come out, lol.
none of these kids actually want to learn or experience a game organically. they ust want an i win button and to consume everything as fast as possible then spit it out.
::sigh:: im old. :s

Guides and manuals were always a thing in gaming though. All those magazines with tips and tricks, old guides on gamefaqs etc. It's nothing new.
I don't know why people hate it so much. It's made by the community, for the community. Guides cut out the poor middle man stuck with explaining mechs for 10 mins before each boss haha
And like I said, there's plenty of people that like to go in blind without anyone explaining anything but make sure you group with these types because this is a 6 year old game, everything is old and is expected to be known by other players.
tisnotme wrote: »
AND YET ALL MY BUDDIE UP CODES FOR THE 15 ALTS I HAVE ON fey forest GO FASTER THAN THE ALTS I HAVE ON OTHER SERVERS AND MORE OF THEM JIT THE LVL65 TOO
why at we using caps ??

ACTUALLY I USED - ok I'll stop - I used a few of your buddyup codes from ff for my brawler elite farm alts hue hue
> @CynicalFox said:
> I've gone over my options on my mystic, there is no switch for healing over time values, we have "show HP/MP as percentage" as the closest thing to that value, other than that healing numbers on 1 shot heals is the only kind of numbers we get as default.

Ah dang that sucks.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.