TERA Online forum archive
Posts by CandyMomoko
Zoknahal wrote: »
Ayi wrote: »
Silver Winged Visor
Gold Winged Visor
Silver Dragon Helmet
Golden Dragon Helmet

Those are exclusive to the TERA rewards Emporium. Im all about for ppl having a chance at em, since exclusivity is not my style, but not through the daily deals.

Instead, Climbing the Emporium tiers and earning credits should be a little bit easier to get a chance at those. After all, this are suppose to be rewards for your constant support for the game.

I agree. I don't think it'd be fair to make those direct buy.
Dyeable Arin
Settle Emote
Dyeable Raincoat

All direct purchase, no super overpriced pls.

AND can you please make the daily deals not be 1 time purchase? It'd help with emp selling and the fact that some people may wanna buy more than 1 for several alts as costumes are generally not account bound.
I made a thread asking for them to at least showcase all the entries on a facebook folder but my post got ignored. I guess this is a good idea to showcase them.

If anyone participated and would like to, please share your entries here, I'd love to see them ^^♥!
I know you guys at EME do the best you can with streams since spacecats is gone. But I think today's stream was a bit lacking.
Normally for the Loading Screen contest stream, we'd get to see all the entries, not only those who got honorable mentions/won. It feels sad to know people that spent their time working on their entries, didn't even get named or their piece showcased (cause I think is not only about those who win or those that draw wonderfully, but about showcasing creative people that love and play this game and go out of their way to create art about it)

It'd be nice now that the stream is over and the winners decided if you can, like in previous contests, at least upload a folder to Tera's facebook page so we can see everyone's entries.

Thanks in advance if you take the time to read this and make the folder.

Often times they release cosmetics like this with a new class, maybe with male brawler so they can get a new shiny weapon skin?
They used to be opten to the idea of helping out striving content creators and streamers if u'd email them, but nowdays I think they only help out people in the partner program. Maybe give it a try and email them, or tag a GM/CM, maaybe they'll pay attention? You can try asking on the tera discord as well, they answer questions there too.
Mwu wrote: »
Eme needs to get their #@$* together with the forums...I see posts from people a few days ago that are just appearing now, and others are disappearing... :s
veeboo wrote: »
yeah it's a shame. but again wanted to thank you for blessing me with your beautiful art!! looking forward to see more!! :3
Of course! Also the rest of the "sketches" have somehow turned into pretty clean drawings, so I'm going to rework your priest to match the quality. u.u

But today is my cake day so I won't have much time to work! Soon tm... they'll be done.

That pose is super cute! I love the healing heart detail.
Tysm! I wasn't ignoring you I promise, this is the first I've seen this post, I'll add you to the second batch.

Aaw ty so much that's so kind of you♥! I got sad cause I'm like I got skiped qq! But I know is not your fault, I got mistakenly baned, some sort of forum error. I'm glad my posts are not lost forever though ; A ;! I heard some people got theirs erased from existence D':

Also, all those turned out amazing. Love the monochrome coloring, so cute♥!
That pose is super cute! I love the healing heart detail.

As for references here you go~

Elin Main:
Elin Alt:
Human Fem:
Castanica demons and Jeans and Jacket, along other "school" related items have been sent to the vault with other costumes that are no longer in the store to be purchased. Difference with Hello Kitty costumes is that the first two do come back from time to time during store discount or school related events. Hello Kitty costumes according to EME will never come back.

You can probably still find the first two in the broker at a cheaper price than any HK costume. Good luck.
Lovely style
I'll leave you my 3 favourite characters

Elin Main:

mOojT6I.png
https://imgur.com/a/gtG8t

^(I recently made a huge album with varied costumes you can pick from, there's one weapon in between the reffs too and accesory variation.)

Elin Alt:

P0aDwXg.png
https://imgur.com/a/Ad9Pl
^ (3 costume variations all with weapon references)

Human Fem:

7JH1Cs3.png

https://imgur.com/a/VXzpc
https://imgur.com/a/byvxw
https://imgur.com/a/peKua
https://imgur.com/a/PQEH5
^ (I should probably put all her costumes into one folder as well but for now forgive me the amount of links for the references. Also she's very pale and has white hair, just depending on the light it may not look like it)

Will come back to check on what you are doing, curious as to what you'll draw in the end ^^~
Have fun!
I tested it on both Priest and Valk. I have a dps setup on my priest (gear, glyphs and crystals), is not hard to get one specially since the storyline reseted again for new gear, you could just grab starting gear and turn it quickly into a dps set.

They both have no issue though. From the start I didn't think healing would do anything in a kill mobs mission, I grabed two dps from my guild and picked an area. Went there, half the time we ended in diferent channels so half the time I was dpsing on my own.
I can't see people's hp bar if they are not in my team so I have no idea if they need heals, but even if I did i wouldn't spend most of my time on healing them as I gotta dps to get rewards. But since I'm a main healer I don't like neglecting people's health too much. So while I dps I throw my puddle heal where most people are. And believe me if you are half decent at your class and learn the mechanics on this bosses this is more than enough to keep u alive.
I went alone on my Valk, I had no heal on my team to see my hp bar. I think I only died once or twice and this was from my own greed to keep dpsing when I knew there was a mechanic that may kill me. (and dying is not even a big problem as you ress on the spot in the same area for no cost)
Basic potions are enough to keep u alive if healers are too bussy to throw u a puddle. And I have mid tier armor on my valk and frost metal weapon. So is not like my defense is stacked up in +9 SC or anything. Not at all.

I manage to take 1st to 5th spot on every area on both classes. (most 1st and 2nd). I understand what people are complaining about, bust I just think you guys just gotta try a bit harder, maybe get more consumables? Use this missions as a way to practice how to solo stuff and dodge everything?.

I'm mostly a solo/lfg/ims player, and I'm used to teaming up with randoms (they can be good or bad) and I have no issue with it. My guild is small and there's only a few players in it, with diferent time schedules at times, so we can't team up all the time and this is ok. I don't think this new system is bad, is actually good that they require healers to dps because, idk if you guys have seen future awakening content. But we have to get used to healing and dpsing. Start practicing now people, this is the future of tera :c.

Good luck to everyone on you missions, I hope you can keep on trying, get better at it and eventually enjoy it.
Here you go, have fun!

(Left a couple of costumes for each so you have more choices owo!)

Elin

Human

I think the only way they will allow this is by selling a sort of voucher that unbinds your costume of choice, making it untradable but bankable so you may re-bind to another alt. The main issue here is this item should also return the costume, if possible, to it's original smartbox, because if not you'd only be able to re-bind on same race and gender only. I think this is exactly the reason such item doesn't exist. Too much work for them for little proffit, they can just keep on selling you multiple costumes for all your alts, doing no extra work and getting the same reward. So I doubt this will ever happen but you can keep on giving your suggestions, who knows people said we'd never get dragon mounts and there they are :3!
Take care Spacecats. Thanks for the fun last stream~
What's with this salty people lately trying to stirr crap into the art section of the forums?

This section is often one of if not the most peaceful one. People appreciate the posts they like, and if not they move to others. Ain't nobody got time for this cheap drama guys, take it to the general section, they love it there.

Ew


Message too short.
I wrote a super on point answer to this and it got eaten by the spam filter. Any way you guys can restore it.. if not I guess whatever like always
-______-!

I think is time to do something about that spam filter.. like removing it because people double and triple post regardless of it.

*I know this is kind of off-topic, sorry about that but it was relevant cause my post got eaten after trying to edit ONCE on this thread*
Honestly, they weren't even toxic to you. They just told you something you didn't wanna hear. That you didn't do your job propperly.
Sometimes as a healer you just gotta improve, that's all. But honestly they didn't even insult or curse at you so I think you are overeacting a bit.
Besides they are pointing at you some flaws, and you are pretty much disregarding everything they are telling you. You could have just said, my bad I felt overwhelmed by the situation I'll try to do better and the argument would have probably been done there. If they kept on saying stuff they are just as*hats and that's that, you just know to not run with them next time if it makes you sad/unconfortable. You can even block them and add a note next to their name to remember not to run with them if you want to.

I wasn't there so I don't even know if you did everything you could have done, of if they didn't do all they could have done to avoid the situation. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but because I'm a main heal and I always try my best, I tend to be harsher on people that just wine for no reason. It really seems like that's the case, so I hope you can just grow a thicker skin. If it bothers you so much, run with your friends that will be more forgiving to small details, or will tell you things in a sweeter tone. I used to be a crybaby when I started healing being mistreated, but I learnt, I got better, and most importantly I grew a ticker skin. That's my advice to every soft hearted healer, just don't mind too much what they tell you unless is to improve your skills. There is ALWAYS something you can learn or do diferently to improve yourself, so don't just assume you are doing everything you can. You can make mistakes and that's ok, you are not perfect, but you gotta accept that yourself as well so that you can own up to your part of the fault.

There's always two sides to an argument. No one is fully faultless or 100% innocent and a big victim.
Just take what you may from this to learn for next time. Just run another dungeon and have fun. Or log out for the day if you've had enough and feel hurt and do something that will cheer you up.
Would you be willing to accept an elite voucher from any server?
I ask this because if you intend to use it yourself it doesn't matter what server you claim/use from. It will affect your whole account. But if you intend to re-sell it on your server (FF) then I should buy it there.

Also would the chibi option include a weapon and simple background like in the reff?

I'm definitely interested but I'm from CH~
+1 at the Ghilly double drop plea!

Thx for the event though.
This is so nice of you!

I freakingly love christmas since I was a kid. All this month is great, the decorations, the lights, the holliday spirit. Everyone wishing eachother happy holidays. Idk I love it all! The month of December is my favourite time of the year, reminds me is good to be alive and stay thankful for what I have :3!
I'm just glad they all look choppy, ugly and poorly made owo!

If they had released something decent it'd mean I have to spend more money. But now I don't WOOHOO!


Seriously though.. the system to get them is trash. And why do they look so bad?? Like bad photoshop done on your head to look funny xD!!
I got really pissed off when i saw the female version. I had seen the leaked male version a while back and I was geniunely excited for this.
Untill that *ss riding costume preview... why BHS/Nexon WHYYYY!!!??
For once make a cool costume for females that is actually cool and not.. whatever that is!!

I TRULLY HOPE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD that the freaking skill can be used independantly from the suit. I really wanna fly like that but I don't wanna have to wear that costume for it. But knowing this devs.. they are probably linked like the maid costumes/emotes.

Pretty sure this is the art section now:

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/community

I freaked the frick out yesterday when I went and click the ussual art section and I thought it was gone xD!
Whatever this dude is having must be good sh*t!

I keep on reading and I still can't believe people like this exist.
Is like, you see it but you still don't believe it, because u wanna believe with every fiber of your being that the world is a better place xD!

At this point I gotta comment for comedic relief or this becomes all too depressing :c!

So imma also pass around a bucket of popcorn, I'm sure more than one has already ran out *passes bucket*
Sent you a friend request on Discord idk if you are still online but if no one has offered for the elite voucher spot I'd like to have it ^^!
Did I ever say you couldn't have your opinion or that your opinion was not the correct one? I never even mentioned that, I just have MY opinion wich is you are being incredibly rude and this section of the forums is not made for that, is made to share and apreciate art and do trades/sales of it.

And yes, as you said you SHOULD have done that and go ask for art somewhere else, where you think the price is fair and you are willing to pay it instead of pointing fingers.
Look, I like her style, but I'm too poor to afford a 75 dollar comission and she didn't take my past offer for an elite voucher, so guess what? I haven't been able to buy art from her. But do you see me complaining all over her art post saying that is overpriced or that she should change her prices? No. Because everyone is free to charge as much or as little as they want to for their work and is for them to decide. Besides, art is not a necesity, is more of a luxury, so if someone can afford a $75 drawing and wants to pay for it is their choice as well.

I don't know why you got so fixated with one artist in particular, I've seen other artist charge as much or more for similar pieces.

Anyways this is the last thing I say because I think u missunderstood what I said I hope this cleares it out and we can drop the matter. I will at least because I'm only contributing to ruining this post wich I don't wanna do, so I apologise about that in advance and I'll take my leave now.
I didn' wanna coment on this because I think is completely rude to be ruining an artist's sales post with drama/arguments.
I just wanted to say this is not the place to do that, is like doing a call out since you are trying to defame her or something for being "avaricious".
The art section of the forums is not for this. Her post is for promotion of her sales. You have no place coming here to pretty much insult her for her prices AND on top of it now for her supose lack of knowledge in the art program she uses to work with.

If you have an issue about anything related to her art, you could have taken it with her privately, contacting her through a private message or through discord. There is a time and a place to do certain things, and the art part of the forums is not it, so I kindly ask you to drop the argument at take it privately.

Lulupon I hope you can contact a GM to delete the last few posts so they don't keep on ruining your art thread.
I agree. Let me know if you'd take an elite voucher as payment.

If not, I'll stick around to see your finished comissions, lovely style ^^.
Omg dude how will I not remember you. You drew one of my favourite ever comissions for me and my boyfriend's characters♥!

I'm def interested in a waist up, save me a spot, I haven't been able to log in lately because of all the in game issues but I'm sure I have 25k laying around with your name :3!
I supose not if they don't include double triple drop in Ghilly.
This is honestly a bad idea. If you are gonna have a private chat, only have it with people you can trust.

There is literally no point to spread the chat code and password to people you don't know.

Incredibly adorable♥!
If you were accepting gold in CH i'd comission you in a heartbeat.

Good luck with your comissions, I'll pass by later to see what you post :3
I'm not trying to offend your in any way, but I just find it funny that some peoplere are already asking for the p2w way out.

Honestly I don't play the game too often right now 'cause I'm pretty bussy, yet I make sure to run a RK9 once a day or every couple days, I have enough exp to enchant 4 times if I want to. So is not like you gotta spend 15 hours a day running dungeons to get some exp up. Just do what every busy person does and spend some hours in the game on weekends or whenever you have a day off. That's all you need really.

And like some people said, you can always buy the maxed gear if your really want it. Even if there's none in the broker, if you offer enough gold I'm sure someone will liberate their own gear o_o!

Good luck.
dofFlIt.jpg
"My Halloween costume? Radioactive sparkly fairy :3"

Name: Candy.Momoko
Server: CH
Category: Cutest


Direct Link: https://i.imgur.com/dofFlIt.jpg
xMayuu wrote: »
commission_tera___sushi_by_xmayuu-dbqpo9y.png
Chibi commission for Sushi !

So adorable I'm dying.
Please let me know if you ever take 30 day elite voucher as a payment♥!
I'm personally sick of pulling bans and fighting them to almost half health and some clown comes behind me and one shots them and gets credit. How is that even possible?
Sure, I can move channels but that's seriously broken.

They actually don't get credit either, but if they do more than 50% of the hp even if you touched it first you don't get credit. So no one really wins anything from that.
EnerG wrote: »
Instead of dropping the bam hammer on "breaking the spirit of the game" (an escuse so vague they could find a reason to ban almost everyone at some point) why not add a cool-down to a character where they can't get W-BAM drops for a few days to discourage over-farming of BAMs, since only a handful currently have increased respawn times and have drops... Seems more logical than banning.

They should definitely add some sort of mechanic to encourage team work to take down the world bosses. Like huge pools of HP that you CAN'T possibly solo, or what you just mentioned, some sort of restriction on how many you can kill a week.

But again, is BHS we are talking about, even if they decide to do something about it, we won't see it in game for months.

Also to everyone barking at eachother for their opinions, they are entitled to them, even if they don't match your own. You should have a more objective look on things instead of name calling 'cause you have beef with certain individuals.

Just discuss the issue, why you think is ok or not ok to get people ban over this and maybe give some suggestions. That's what the forums are for, not to settle personal arguments. K thx bye!
I never think is ok to do the agro reset thing. Even if the players that lost it were skilled enough to kill/hold the boss or not.
Beyond the problem here laying in people's attitudes and aproaches to getting richer by doing anything no matter the means, the main problem here is within the world bosses themselves.

My suggestion ofc is to bring back rally system, wich allowed anyone and everyone to participate in the killing process. Not everyone would get a reward but it'd be rewarding at least to a minimum lvl for most people. It was pretty well balanced and it still had a bit of rng within it. They could have the same system there was for rally on the revamped worldbosses. A world notice goes out, boss spawns within 10/15 minutes of said notice, people make their raids and wait at the spawn, everyone gets a fair chance at it and rewards get distributed where everyone in the top 5 damage raids get something rng based (same mats that drop but distributed to more people).

Ofc my suggestion is nothing but utopic, I know dammm well that BHS/Nexon don't care too much about all the suggestions NA sends them. (SADLY)

So, we'll see what happens.

(I've always been good at wbs hunting, old old champion here with a real willow with 100s of each wbs killed. I knew this would happen as soon as they announced this change, reason why I haven't even bothered looking for them on my own/with a small group. I just don't wanna deal with this kinds of bs anymore, it'd only stress me or make me mad for no good reason, so I go do other things :c )
Probably. As long as is cute and includes people's characters it sells :3♥!

Good luck selling.
Since it seems like the tera reward system won't win, I would like for you guys to at least remember to tell bhs to add the vanguard rewards that give reward system progression.
This happens almost every patch that dungeons are swaped that they never add it to the build. And we lose months of possible progression. Personally I'm not a fan of nolifing IoD on 20 characters to upgrade my store, and let's face it is almost impossible to reach t-10 without swiping anyways, so it'd be nice to have the dungeon option for those of us that don't nolife the game everyday. Thanks in advance, I know you'll take care of it eventually.

@seandynamite
Honestly is disgusting on it's own as a toilet paper wrap, there was NO need to oiled up the body as well.

People at BHS/Nexon... disgust me sometimes. And I say this beyond elin, is disgusting on all races, and that is my opinion, not telling anyone to change theirs. I won't be buying it ofc, and I'll probably judge anyone that does :3! Because let's face it, anyone that buys it, literally likes crap xD!

*shuffles away trying to not offend people but failing*
Honestly the only point I agree on is that it should be a bit more inclusive with lower item lvl players (I have full storm cry so personally is not an issue for me, but I do care about others)
I assume some poeple with low item lvl won't only wanna do 16 iod and may wanna play some dungeons too xD!

Since is Halloween Kyra I do find it apropiate that the main focus is cosmetics. I just think there's too many useless/ugly ones one that list. They should really get rid of most masks, eyepatches and hats.

Also the fact that hat of sweet dreams and perma disco ball were prommised on stream and some forum posts by GMs/CMs can be very dissapointing to those that were waiting for them. (Again, personally doesn't concerne me. I have the hat on several characters and 1 perma disco ball can be traded with alts trough bank)
Imo the the rewards would not be AS bad if they removed useless cosmetics like the re-used cheap masks that everyone already has.
I'd be happy with everything as long as they remove some of the items we don't wanna get over and over again, like I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing the Domino masks :c!
Yeah, I appreciate that kyra is back, but the selection on cosmetics IS pretty bad. I don't wanna sound ungrateful, I'll still participate like every year, just probably not gonna put as much effort since, we all know I'm just gonna end up with 200 useless masks and some nocts :c!
I'm a forever priest main, and because of that I always have at least 1 geared dps as well.
I do heal on both mystic and priest, but my system was always gear priest with BiS, and mystic in mid tier, since I never needed better gear to do anything, only item lvl to enter the hardest dungeon. (since I do most of my runs from lfg, is best to have one of each to be flexible and easilly accepted into runs quickly. And if we are having a hard time finding someone specific I can always switch characters for convenience)

This patch I'm struggling a bit gearing alts. Is more of a mental struggle, since I don't have gold at all, I was the kind to farm mats to gear and spend gold on costumes, is the way I like it anyways. Having to spend gold on upgrading gear is a BIG nono for me. So coming into this patch, my priest had 3 peices of DW and 2 ambush since she didn't need more than that last patch, so I crafted the last two pieces of DW and +15ed it, just so I'd still have enough ilvl for when the new HM comes out, and I'd spend less gold that way. So I'm full +2 and really considering staying that way for the rest of the patch o_o!

My mystic though, is the one is gonna take me a while to gear this time, since my mystic has always been in mid tier, I can get easily oneshoted if I lag and fail to dodge. So this time around I got tired of it so decided to also upgrade her to bis, and play her with high defense stats like my priest. I'm slowly crafting her dw to +15 it to turn into BIS +2 :c! Is gonna take a while but is honestly less mental struggle for me than to have to spend many thoudsands upgrading from mid tier.

Also, double rolls are expensive, but if you only play healers you should invest in that. My priest has double rols for dps set on her gear, I'm not gonna say is enjoyable to do IOD as healer, because to me at least is not, but if you get dps rolls it gets the job done.

Last patch I had 5 geared characters, this time around I'm dropping my second main dps and my main tank, they'll stay in what they have (ambush +15 or whatever it transforms to if I decide to do it) and serve as farming characters sadly :c! I just don't have the funds anymore to keep as many well geared alts *cries*

So by the end of this, I'll have both healers and my sorcerer geared in stormcry (technically priest and sorc already are)
I hope is enough, if I'm brave enough I'll slowly upgrade my dps weapon since, it makes sense to do more damage, it doesn't make much sense for healing honestly, not anymore, not at those costs :/!
Commission for Kry B) <3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

krysmaller_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

So beautiful, I'm crying ; A ;♥!!
Your drawings have always been adorable, although I think is the first time I see them colored like this.
Really cute!
I think you've seen my chars, so if you feel like drawing them I'd love to see the results.

Elin

Human Female.

:3
[quote
OLiviloi wrote: »
Really cute sketches, I'll leave you my two favourite characters in case you pick them for a couple sketch, if not feel free to grab one of them for a solo one ^^!

Elin

Human Female.

request8_by_oliviloi-dbpzvpr.jpg

she is very pretty~
i hope you like it

AAaahh!! It turned out really cute ^^!

Thanks for drawing my char and saying she's pretty xD♥!
Is an addorable piece.

I like when intimidating figures like an amani, are drawn portraying their soft nature.
DocWinter wrote: »
Quick Question: In the patch notes, for the Brawler, it is stated that the CD for "Deadly Fury" has been increased to 1 hour. I just looked at my skill list and there is no skill called "Deadly Fury". Is this actually referring to Rising Fury? The skill that, for the last patch, had it's CD reduced from 90 seconds to 0 seconds?

Nah, I'm pretty sure is the passive skill that prevents you from dying by consuming all your rage bar. Check it on your passive skills, it should be there.
I just hope you guys remembered to request from bhs all the new dungeons have reward store progression rewards (or Reward Points)

Often times we've had to wait months for this to be implemented, so I hope is implemented tomorrow. I'm only mentioning it because I saw nothing about it in the patch notes.
LesbianVi wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Error12345 wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
You are just proving the crying part, you think you are replying like a grown up person? What are you 8?

At least I am not crying and be rude for MWA token rate, what does that make you?

BYE BYE.But you can keep talking to a dead wall if you want to lol...

simply pathetic and sad.

You can't give a two lines reply w/o insulting. You people say it is the same Ktera, OK, but you had way more stuff than Ktera and you are going to end up with more Tokens that Ktera. Your crying has no bias it just for the easier stuff cause you are spoiled.

Speaking strictly of MWA, no, we won't "end up with more tokens than ktera". If you have 10k now, it's the equivalent of actually having only 1k and no tokens. If you really can't see the problem here, I don't know what to tell you.

You know what you should tell them Karma? Nothing! This is what they want, to create drama, make people insult them so eme can close the thread. I mean even said in their post they'd be waiting for insults. Just don't bite and ignore the pointless comments that seek negativity. I see this happen ALL the time, people lose focus of the actual problem, wich is why we never get anything solved, and get scr*wed with stuff like this.

Now since they seem to not wanna give an answer, is likely the shop prices will stay as they are, but I'm gonna give eme the benefit of doubt ONE more time, I mean is only logical that for something like mwalk you dismantle and get the same amount of tokens that would cost to buy the new ones.

Oh, that goes the other way. You get an opposite of your opinion, you start the insults. That happened all the time. It happens again. Put the blame on me but for what it worth it, over the time we saw who wants to do good for community and who doesn't.

I'm only not gonna ignore you this time just to tell you to get off your delutional bubble. In wich part of my post did I insult you? Further more when have I ever insulted ANYONE in this forum? I'm one of the people that contribute the least to this forum drama, but you seem to be needing some sort of real life counseling, and before you take this as an insult, is not. People need help to deal with their real life issues, if not therapists wouldn't exist or make as much money as they do. And you seem to be under the impression everyone hates you and wants to insult you for thinking diferently. I don't hate anyone, so I don't hate you. Hating people is a waste of my time and only gives negative energies wich I don't care for. I wish people could get allong and have a discussion without insulting eachother, so the fact that you are acusing me of such really worries me about you and how you interpret things. A lot of arguments come out of missunderstandings caused by missinterpretation. Please take more time to read through things before assuming me or anyone is insulting you...
LesbianVi wrote: »
Error12345 wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
You are just proving the crying part, you think you are replying like a grown up person? What are you 8?

At least I am not crying and be rude for MWA token rate, what does that make you?

BYE BYE.But you can keep talking to a dead wall if you want to lol...

simply pathetic and sad.

You can't give a two lines reply w/o insulting. You people say it is the same Ktera, OK, but you had way more stuff than Ktera and you are going to end up with more Tokens that Ktera. Your crying has no bias it just for the easier stuff cause you are spoiled.

Speaking strictly of MWA, no, we won't "end up with more tokens than ktera". If you have 10k now, it's the equivalent of actually having only 1k and no tokens. If you really can't see the problem here, I don't know what to tell you.

You know what you should tell them Karma? Nothing! This is what they want, to create drama, make people insult them so eme can close the thread. I mean even said in their post they'd be waiting for insults. Just don't bite and ignore the pointless comments that seek negativity. I see this happen ALL the time, people lose focus of the actual problem, wich is why we never get anything solved, and get scr*wed with stuff like this.

Now since they seem to not wanna give an answer, is likely the shop prices will stay as they are, but I'm gonna give eme the benefit of doubt ONE more time, I mean is only logical that for something like mwalk you dismantle and get the same amount of tokens that would cost to buy the new ones.
Sakokii wrote: »
Not chibis! But TERA-related art examples! :blush:

tumblr friend's elin

tumblr_oxaaknxn2V1r2x5sdo2_r1_540.png

my elves
bachelor_auction_by_sakokii-dbpqads.png

Yay for fabulous elves!!
I leave two options, hope it helps!

Elin



Human Female.



I'd also like to see your gallery :3!
Too bad it gets removed next tuesday, it was a fun and fast dungeon to run o.o!
I do think they have to do something about the issue, and specifically punish whoever THEY know had the information in the first place and abused it, it's an exploit and we know (or at least that's immage they give) eme doesn't tollerate exploits.

In a sense, removing the CES from having a conversion is now another issue, you can argue that the people that knew nothing and invested in the items that the exploiters sold, probably got fed up and bought a ton of this. If they remove them now, it's gonna be a slap in the face of everyone that read the chart and decided to gold sink instead of funding the exploiters further. It's actually the smart thing to do rn if you wanna save some tokens but don't wanna fund people that knew of this information before hand and pretty much riped everyone off. Because by buying and in-game item you don't make anyone richer. You literally discard your gold.

I'm probably gonna wait to buy some, because I'm thinking they may actually remove them from the conversion table, and I don't want to get even more fed up with the situation.
Please don't turn the post (like it seems to happen often) into a personal argument. If you have to, do it privately or don't, but not here since that is not the focus of this discussion.

Stay on topic or they'll close it tomorrow like they always do. Let's have an actual discussion about the current problem without fighting.

When we start pointing fingers at the other members of the comunity we lose track of what the actual problem is and nothing gets solved.
They will never admit they screwed up, wich is why I generally keep my opinions to myself instead of posting here, but this is kindda ridiculous.

Honestly, idk what kind of people thinks is a good idea to leak information on rates of conversion about materials that directly affect the economy of the game. The management of eme should really fire the person that said "you know what would be a good idea guys? To let a few players know about rates before everyone else so they can have an unfair advantage over everyone else!! YEAH!!!"

Idc about the excuse of "it was to help make guides" is ridiculous, I keep on reading it and I can't believe anyone thought it was a good idea. Is like you don't know humans/people. Being people yourself, you should know most people think of their gain before anything else and would act upon recieving such information. And ofc they'd also let in the big secret to the select few they consider friends.

RIDICULOUS!!!!!
Really cute sketches, I'll leave you my two favourite characters in case you pick them for a couple sketch, if not feel free to grab one of them for a solo one ^^!

Elin

Human Female.

Btw, idk if this will make you feel better or not, but realistically speaking, even if those costumes were still on the store, and you think is outrageous they are over 100k to buy off the broker. I don't think you would have been able to obtain them anyways.

Summer wrap and beachwrap are both lootbox costumes. So the only thing you could have purchased is their lootboxes for a chance of getting them, but a way higher chance of never getting them and wasting your emp. People really raged with this specific lootbox because their rates seemed to be way more garbage than other lootboxes. Specially for the summer wrap, you'd see 1 pop ever 10/15 of the other one (or more, way more at times).


Ravstrea wrote: »
Ferria wrote: »
I guess you ignored I said I wanted a slot since my name is not on the taken spots.

I think you had to keep track of the thread since she only recently opened 3 slots then added another 3 more very recently too :x
Xeiryl wrote: »
I guess you ignored I said I wanted a slot since my name is not on the taken spots.

she added a specific note stating that she'd list people on the slots once receiving payment, because she's been burnt before and not received compensation for her work. sorry if you didn't notice that :(

No, I posted my comment the same day they opened the comissions, before she even raised the prices, so there was no thing that said I had to pay first to get a spot, and there were even only 3 spots open at the time. I was the second person to ask for a spot actually :/!

CandyMomoko I ask you pardon for not giving you a proper reply to your request dear! I was very flattered when you said nice words to me actually I am so sorry and feel so bad you felt like I ignored you, I didn't ignored you sweetheart I am very sorry you felt bad because of me :( I just got absorved with the other people's requests I just forgot to proper ask you. Many people just sent the direct message or added me to my discord, which I put openly for anyone who wanted to be in touch with me for commissions or just friend listing!. Since you didn't sent any PM I tought you weren't looking for commissions anymore, my bad :( please feel free to send me a private message if you're still interested on it, i surely can make a nice exception for you :3

Once again, I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt anyone.

I accept your apologies and I apologise myself if I sounded like I was trying to make you feel bad, it wasn't my intention. I was just dissapointed because normaly if I post I wanna reserve a slot they will reserve it if I asked before other people even if I don't send the pm right away. I got a bit bussy this week and wasn't on my computer a lot, so I couldn't pm you right away after saying I wanted a spot. I thought it'd be enough with that since I normally am very active on this section of the forums and I'm always checking out new artists comissions and buying whenever is possible.

I appreciate that you are offering me a spot as an exception on top of the others you are already doing. But I don't think it'd be fair to you in your poor health condition. Specially since I can't take the spots for paypal, I can only pay in gold or items/elite voucher. I can wait untill you have time again, so I'll add you in game or discord and you can let me know when you'll have time again and I'll send you payment right away at that time so I can have the 1st slot of your new comisions. Is that ok with you?
Ferria wrote: »
I guess you ignored I said I wanted a slot since my name is not on the taken spots.

I think you had to keep track of the thread since she only recently opened 3 slots then added another 3 more very recently too :x
Xeiryl wrote: »
I guess you ignored I said I wanted a slot since my name is not on the taken spots.

she added a specific note stating that she'd list people on the slots once receiving payment, because she's been burnt before and not received compensation for her work. sorry if you didn't notice that :(

No, I posted my comment the same day they opened the comissions, before she even raised the prices, so there was no thing that said I had to pay first to get a spot, and there were even only 3 spots open at the time. I was the second person to ask for a spot actually :/!
I guess you ignored I said I wanted a slot since my name is not on the taken spots.
I'll take a slot!
Should I add you on discord, pm in game or here?
Zethya wrote: »
Ferria wrote: »
I wanna commission you but only FF? O3O

Gold payments are only in the FF server, from other servers i can only take elite vouchers ;v; )

I thought you didn't take elite vouchers, that's why I didn't comment but I've seen your art since the laaaast time you made a post and wanted to comission. What kind of drawing can it be for a 30 day voucher?
Oh it was so much fun to fight the last kelsaik in CH for over 1 hour for it to despawn at 10 pm pst when we finally lowered it bellow 20%!
(no, I'm not kidding, but I am being sarcastic by saying it was fun. My arms still hurt from it)

I'd say next time anounce there's gonna be a despawn time/ending time/time limit to kill everything. Specially since the rest of the event was on a "stuff stays untill you kill it" basis.

Other than that, I'd say it was kind of "meh"? For it to be so "hyped" as the closing spawn of the event, I think everyone expected something better.

In general the event was ok. I suport time scheduled events because they put less strain on the servers compared to an event that's on 24/7. It still lag us most of the time DURING the spawn, but at least is limited to those "two hours".

My constructive opinion is that next time just give a 100% scheduled start and finish time for all the spawns. This makes people more organized and less angry. There will be no surprise of missing out on great rewards or whatever. I don't think is a big deal, but is the general feel I get from people that were and weren't there.
Aaw is too bad you are only offering sketches, I really like your style but I'm not the type to buy sketches.
If you offer more styles in the future I'll probably comission you.

I'll keep an eye on this post :3!
I feel really bad about the person that said they can't get the mount due to a handicap that only allows them to play games through controller. It really sucks :/!

To everyone else, I also was looking forward to the pink wolf, had no interest in kritika whatsoever before this event happened and thought it was a pain in the [filtered] to have to install another game just to get me more pink stuff.
Grabbed a friend and started playing together, got to lvl 20 in not much time at all since we did everything from the start on insane mode. Now we are almost lvl 50 'cause we ended up having fun. If you only want the wolf for looks, honestly getting to lvl 20 is not too hard, give it a try, you may enjoy the game. Is a bit confusing at first but, is kindda nice that you can play the same character and turn it into diferent classes at lvl 15.

In the end, is still a FREE new mount that you can get for little to no effort, you don't even have to spend money on their other game for lvl 20.
Good luck to everyone that'll attempt to get it by lvling, I hope you manage it within the amount of time left.
I've been a bit bussy, here are the refferences.

http://imgur.com/a/GxGcj (this is the folder I sent you back then)
http://imgur.com/a/nPTIo (I'm adding a second folder because the first one didn't have enoug references of the gliteriness of the cloud and such)

We had agreed upon having the head bow + the rainbow cloud and the wings in the picture with the glitery/rainbowy effects on it.

In regards to pose it was suposed to capture the happy rainbowy feeling of my elin but I gave you pretty much creative freedom with it.

I think that's all you need. Although, is it possible to get an email or something so I can get the sketch and final results since you can't private message? I don't mind you posting the final result here but generally is a lower ress so that only I get the actual finished product.
Everything is adorable!
Wish I had gold in Av!
LC47LNE4R6 wrote: »
Hi, do you happen to be the same person that made this post almost a year ago?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6215/tr-ch-cute-art#latest

The style is similar, so are the names so I need to ask.
Let me know, if you are I have to talk to you.

yesyes i am !! i can't log in there anymore and i can't send pms until i've posted more comments (orz ) but * -* i remember u very much and i have refund or art for u !

With how long it's been I thought you'd already have the comission finished.
I think I still rather get the art done than a refund since that's what I payed for and I've waited for so long for it.

Let me know a secure method to contact you this time I guess? Or if you need the reference material again or something.
Hi, do you happen to be the same person that made this post almost a year ago?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6215/tr-ch-cute-art#latest

The style is similar, so are the names so I need to ask.
Let me know, if you are I have to talk to you.
St4lk wrote: »
marcel-benes-com-01-5-uplox.jpg?1502559972
Thanks again for commissioning me!

Behind the scenes:
7pqBqkC.jpgFt8esW3.jpgczdg2pi.jpg

I'm so glad I did!
I mean look how gorgeous my sorcerer looks xD!
Super recomended artist, works really fast and has a lovely style~
Detailed chibi commission for CandyMomoko! :3 Her elin is super cute and fun to draw!
8p5WE6e.png

Non-sparkly version:
8koNRnK.png

SPEEDPAINT:

I just realised I never comented on this post 'cause I was talking to you directly through Discord xD!
And I keep on liking everything you post lol.

But yeah, super recomended artist, friendly and takes your concerns into consideration♥!
I loved the outcome of my comission and if I wasn't a poor hobo at the moment I would comission her again in a heartbeat~
Thanks again, I've been using the chibi as my discord picture *__* ♥!
Hey, lovely style. I'll leave you my two main characters in a couple of costume options for you to choose from if needed.

Elin

Human Female.

I'll keep an eye on the post to see what you come up with~

Good luck!
I'll comission you since I happen to have 20k in MT.
I'll pm you later with reference pictures and such :3!
mushGien wrote: »
Update: I'm finally open for elite vouchers !! Limited slots for it tho
PM me with the form if you're interested!

Save me a spot for an elite voucher!!!
I'll prepare the form and send it to u asap.
CH is down~
40 keys

1k Premium
4k Spellbind
5 Etching boxes
2 ses
Buncha crap for the rest ofc xD!

Honestly is not so bad considering the value of the keys vs return on what I got.
I was hoping for a dragon, but I knew with my rng I'd need at least 500 keys to maybe get one, if I got lucky.
Maybe I'll buy some.. but I'm poor rightnow.
I'd complain about spending my mats after dd... but my deathwrack staff +15ed in 16 tries, so I can't complain :c!

I'm still gonna say I hate how they notify us of stuff. Is always rushed and last minute, makes you guys at EME look very.. unprofessional.

I'm not trying to personally attack anyone, it just feels that way. Bumpy and poorly organized.

You can use the excuse of "we just wanna reward players that are actually playing when the surprise events happen" as many times as you want. But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the players are working adults from all over the world with diferent schedules and time zones. And even if you don't have to cater to every individual specifically, or anyone outside of NA timezones if you'd like, some would like to or have to plan in advance to get some free time to take part in said events.

It'd be nice to have at least 1 week notice (don't think this is unreasonable).
Also, what about the Diamond Royal Dragon :c?
I agree with Nai, your art style is adorable!

If you ever do take Elite vouchers let me know, I'll comission you in a heartbeat xD!

Do you have tumblr, deviant or something where I can enjoy more of your art owo?
I stalked the instagram too, really nice stuff♥!
*tear rolls down her cheek*
Omg, they are so beautiful!!!

Since you are only doing one, I doubt you'll take elite vouchers right now, but if you do in the future please let me know!
I'm from CH so elite vouchers is the only way I have to pay artists in other servers ; A ; ♥!
0 after over 40 runs
No banners, no badges. Only feedstock, nocts and 3 smart dyads.
Does everyone have to be wearing the NEW wedding costumes?

I don't see how having more than 1 couple in wedding outfits makes sense, I don't think is common to get several couples to marry at the same time in one wedding party @__@!

Can the rest of the people just be wearing other/older party dresses?
This is so cute! I'd love to see the winning entries +some extras that you guys liked but didn't win!

Looking forward to the stream and updated on this topic!
Idk why people are so salty about more handouts of vm mats. At this point it doesn't matter anymore if they remove them.
You do know there's an ongoing jackpot in bgs that gives the talisman as well right, shouldn't they remove that too?

I say keep the event as it is, whatever. Just less lag pls -_______-!!
My first character was priest, still main it to this day.

I have lvled at least one of every class in the game to max and geared them in the current midtier, but there's only a few I actually play often and keep their gear up to date. For sure my favorites other than priest are Mystic, Sorcerer, Brawler, Archer and Valkyrie.

Having both healing classes and a tank geared is ideal for filling lfg parties. Makes it easier to farm vm mats. I always have a main dps per patch, Valkyrie is my new main dps since release, I trully fell in love with the class, it just.. makes sense to me. I'm not the best at dpsing and I'll never be with my ping, but i still can kick [filtered] with Valk :D!

Also, the reason I still main priest, is because it feels natural to me, like walking. Even if the lag lately us unbearable, often times I can still do fine, predict what the boss will do and dodge blind through lag is something I can only do with priest.
The waterskilk/perennial/plumblossom can be bugged to lift up your skirt if u bug it with someone walking through u wearing a simmilar dress. So is not like we don't have this "bug" in costumes we currently have in game. Sure the skirt lift is a bit less dramatic than with Alice dresses, but is essentially the same bug. So maybe the bug is not even the real reason they won't sell this costumes in NA.

I agree with the "capes/scarves have the worst possible bug in game" opinion. I do think EME should do us a solid and sell the freaking costume once and for all. Sell it cheaper/sell it with a warning in the description/give it for free at events. Just let us have it ; A ;!!
I'll give you my two favorites

-Elin priest:
-Human Female Sorc:
Hope it helps :3!
So, does this mean we can get the purple bar once in the whole weekend? Or is it per day as well?

This is a bit confusing. I have to keep on playing 1 character only? 'cause that's gonna be boring :c!
Brings a tear to my eye ; A ;!

I hope you can also one day find your love!
Idk why people would not want them to be bankable. Even if u pur!t the "insane"effort to farm all 400 scales in one character, wouldn't it still be good for you to get the next ones in a more sane way?

I got my first secure dragon from actual farming on my main (and is a priest..), and I have no issue thinking other people will have it "easier" to get their dragon. I'm close to getting 2 more on alts.. and is not like the skill book will ever be tradeable. And is not even the good dragon... seriously, who cares?

Making them bankable is only beneficial for everyone except bhs who looses a bit of money (and not even 'cause people still buy the expensive dragons and lootboxed a LOT)
I love how all those turned out, I'll leave you my priest and my sorc, another elin to the pile and a human female for some variety xD!


a2h502L.png

http://imgur.com/a/nPTIo (album with more pictures)
7JH1Cs3.png

http://imgur.com/a/kAI48 (costume choice)
http://imgur.com/a/byvxw (face close up)

:3!
Ketoth wrote: »
So we are reusing old titles now?

unknown.png

unknown.png

also lorewise, is lakan a god?

I actually have that title on my priest 'cause she's my oldest character.. guess now I'll have it twice... fuuuunnn(?) *sarcasm*
I got almost 800 tokens and the competition was fierce in the areas I hunted in CH. I missed quiet some boxes to other people, I don't think I got way more than on a normal spawn, I just got the same amount a bit faster, one hour instead of say 3?

I gotta say though.. I didn't like the fact that all boxes despawned after the hour was up. I think it'd make more sense to let them despawn naturally like normal boxes do after idk what period of time of having spawned. I didn't really find anything at all after the hour was up so I just stoped looking.
I got 470 tokens in the hour that the event was live. And then MT all declared on guild of box theives and we are at wwiii now. Good times

Idk why this sounds fun?
Arnik wrote: »
Catservant wrote: »
Don't forget to check the Twitch code for 25 tokens. And there are two more surges and all day token availability this weekend.
What was it?

Code for today's stream is "deathwrack" (no " ")

Best compensation = stable servers.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.