TERA Online forum archive
Posts by Anotsu
Did like 6 or 7 characters, I think i got two.
MistyTera wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
By how much did the ping lower itself?

Like about 80+ ping or more decrease. All I know is that the player could cast skills a lot faster, without any lag spikes.

The reason is that the internet adapter tries to find the DNS constantly and by entering those inputs, it doesn't have to constantly search at times; it's more efficient.

Never heard of anything like this before, 80+ ping would be a game changer. Sounds fake to me unless proven.
By how much did the ping lower itself?
How can you "destroy" MT?
Modifying the game files isn't allowed, STOP THIS! You are clearly ignoring the rules time after time, this will not go unpunished. I am not worried though, I put my trust in the EnMasse Team 100%. They will get rid of hypocrites like you who go against hacks and such, but then manipulate the game files. If you are capable of that, GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO! YOU ARE A DANGEROUS PERSON! And on top of that you also spread this information!
Good luck to you guys
Can't get an answer from EME smh fam
MistyTera wrote: »
No I caught those people red handed. Literally showing how easily people get caught. It's a common sense thread, by the power of the internet itself. Do people even read or do they like to troll? However, I'm just going to ignore you, if you got something else as a statement upon me. For the record, please respect the community.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/19004/so-where-are-screenshots-i-found-it#latest
What's done is done, justice will be brought to YOU!
Your pathetic attempt to revert your actions will FAIL!
The EnMasse Team is currently investigating your case, as you see the thread is closed, and I am sure you will not get away with it this time!
MistyTera wrote: »
I feel you all. Really I'm telling that essential mana is enough to help you not think about DPS meter for yourself and get banned by using it. Honestly with earning for new gear success, no one plays well with the 1st enchantment or none at all for example. If people give you a hard time, which players typically do (not all in party do at times), once in new dungeon for the first time, ignore the [filtered] players. Play some other dungeon you can do with comfort; it helps with some enchantment. If they are impatient, that's their problem, not yours. They can simply leave! No one likes drama. If it's all on you, don't stress. So follow the guides and how the game works by thought shares from others. That's how I've learned. I've been playing for awhile. I'm not the best player, but I know how factors work in the game itself. I think upon what benefits and damages each glyph or stat gives, as a sense of balance. Thinking if I really use a certain glyph-oh this helps another skill damage, oh this helps my crit 2X-oh not this one, not worth it because of the cool-down of this skill, oh 60% chance of reset on this skill after this skill that's beneficial (if it's not worth it because of the cool-down is not less, then don't-however one glyph skill helps reset some kick skill (I forget) for brawler-I like that one ;) ), and etc on every thought of how it would benefit most of the time; I think like that. I believe lots of players stress out a lot to give every drop out of their class. Really it's not every drop, it's just how much benefit to knowledge of effort of just experimenting. You can easily eliminate factors that is not necessary. I don't stress out with other players and really it's all about playing as a team, whoever you're playing with. If people can't handle that you're trying your best, then that's their problem. Surround yourself with people that can help further assist you. Trust me there are those people that figure out their classes and become helpful for you. It's given. Not everyone is a [filtered] in this community.

I rather have 3/4 of the glass rather than cheating with 100% and getting banned. PvP is all about knowing how to play your class just enough to benefit yourself to survive most of time. It's a game and also it's not about how every drop counts. It's never that! So think upon what helps you. Honestly, looking at essential mana made me think the way that I do with the game. Not everything is 100% full of the glass, but really I rather be just good enough by my efforts. Really everyone should just enjoy their efforts and their learning for themselves to play at just a meridian of just enough by effort. Don't be afraid to ask for help, those players are out there, I will repeat that, until it soaks in! Honestly, I don't know how people are going to respond to this with negative feedback? I guess I enjoy figuring out for myself with the patience and with other players. Honestly by all classes, I love the warrior, but I can't figure it out yet, but all I know is that the essential mana guides helped me better than nothing at all to make the effort just good enough for balance of play. It's never perfect for anyone, but really I'm sure everyone can figure out how to push more drops from the fruit over time. Really it's the mature thing to do. I'm not like the best, but enough to show that I have some knowledge on thought with the game over time. So please everyone, take this as an encouragement. No one is EVER going to be 100% of glass. A sense of achievement to figure out how your class works is what I strive for and so should you. Still never 100%. This world is never perfect. Just know that what I stated as help, will benefit your way of thought. Simply experiment, but pay attention to the factors that really help boost your numbers while building up crit hits. That's all I have, but really you will get banned if caught with DPS meters. If we had DPS meters, everyone would figure it out, then it wouldn't be PvP or simply a game anymore.

Since no one plays 100% perfect, where's the challenge for yourself? It's literally out the window, because it's not a game anymore with those DPS meters. I don't care that people don't give every drop of damage to 100% during a dungeon or team fight. I just play the game and enjoy it with them. The real problem is that people ignore the help and simply do for themselves. Also not thinking logically on what factors help further assist the class. I'm not saying your incompetent, but really I'm trying to take the ease off with enlightening your way of thought with the game to push those drops more. Take the time to experiment with yourself and others.

If I repeated myself, I'm not a public speaker, I just tend to elaborate, and hope that my advice is encouraging for all players in this community. Yes, I can be a pain at times on my opinions on Bit-Coin or Discord LOL, but simply I really don't care if you use them. (That's other story-just the risk to be careful). I used to be like you, I was terrible at Perfect World International; last MMORPG I played. I was like how much this stat and some other factors, however I wasn't truly awful to be honest, because I simply tried and asked for advice feedback to assist me. Same with Tera, (glyphs confused me at least), then I took a dive by simply learning for myself, and with others. I try to be an independent mature adult and have awareness to not deal with the world or virtual world for that matter, that can affect me. My point is that, don't stress out and don't feel bad if you play terrible with random jerks that literally make you feel like trash. You most likely will never see those people ever again anyways. People mature over time afterall and you don't even know that they have insulted you in the past, which is quite funny if you actually become friends with them later. If anyone on Mount Tyrannas need help, I will help.

Sharing results with a friend-it works both ways. That's how I play and really I think everyone should do that. THIS IS A COMMUNITY AND I THINK IT'S TIME TO LITERALLY HELP EACH OTHER, RATHER THAN JUST BAN OURSELVES WITH CHEATING LIKE DPS METERS. ALSO INFLICTING NEGATIVE INSULTS UPON OTHER PLAYERS WITH THEM

Now for my humor.

2087700_1.jpg




I've seen you talking about modifying game files!
BANANA FOR YOU
ElinLove wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
The question is whether EME will go through the hassle of getting the same optimisation KTERA has implemented here as well.

That's up to BHS.

As in forwarding the message to them, of course.

Probably already done and repeated countless times. But we know how BHS loves just showing the middle finger instead

Probably? It would be nice to know if they did that tho.
That is why these kind of threads appear time after time because this an ongoing issue since forever, and I don't recall any response from EME about the matter, at least through the past year.
I just hope to see a response from EME such as "We will forward the message to BHS". Of course get updated about the matter as well, if it's gonna happen or not. The worst thing is sitting in the dark, and that's personally the thing that puts me off about EME the most.
Not like they're going to read this message and change anyway, whatever.
I don't know if this might help you but when I just started playing I also had issues with freezing and I solved it.
If you are using Windows 10 and have Windows Defender active you could add the TERA folder to your exception list.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
The question is whether EME will go through the hassle of getting the same optimisation KTERA has implemented here as well.

That's up to BHS.

As in forwarding the message to them, of course.
MistyTera wrote: »
Yeah all had to be done was change the screenshot path in both Default Engine and S1Engine in Tera\Client\S1Game\Config. It wasn't hard. Honestly I believe it was some glitch with the rollout of the Saturday patch that affected some people for whatever reason as you said.

Stop this hacking right now! Editing the game files is against the rules!
I am going to report you and I hope that EnMasse Team will bring you justice!
UI causes FPS drop, that's for sure.
The question is whether EME will go through the hassle of getting the same optimisation KTERA has implemented here as well.
If you really care about your damage that much why do you run with a Priest that you're not well known with?
On top of that, the pull is a skill that can save people in many situations. Yes, it's true that it can [filtered] you up sometimes, but if used correctly it's one of the best saving skills you could use.
In any case, don't expect to do well in the company of randoms, it's pretty obvious tho.
tisnotme wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
i guess people doesn't know that the end part of tuwangi training gave tons of point. Waste 2 min switching channel and the quest end before you reach that part. Also, reporting wont do any good. Not enough evidence apparently.

I don't understand why you're really talking about this here, that's not really the point of this discussion?
Take this somewhere else if you're angry about bots.

I don't understand why you posted this at all when they were answering about the tuwangi training others commented on
and made a reply to others bot comments

So you're also angry about bots? Gotcha!
i guess people doesn't know that the end part of tuwangi training gave tons of point. Waste 2 min switching channel and the quest end before you reach that part. Also, reporting wont do any good. Not enough evidence apparently.

I don't understand why you're really talking about this here, that's not really the point of this discussion?
Take this somewhere else if you're angry about bots.
MD5CDNFL7D wrote: »
anyone knows why AV is on but all the other servers are still off??

Nobody plays AV so there's no reason to do anything with it
It's not 0.4 I think, it's 0.04 so it's really not worth it imo.
There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (2/13) from 7-10 a.m. PST
I did one IOD quest and got double reward instead of triple.
I made sure to check when it starts and according to the news post it says "Saturday 2/10 at 3 a.m. PST until Tuesday 2/13 at 3 a.m.", which means it should have started one hour ago?
I am not sure I might be wrong, but I think triple is supposed to be on right now.
Knockdown and stagger isn't really implemented in most dungeons, therefore it is not recommended using that roll as you will barely have use for it.
Instead use something else that will be useful to you 100% of the time. Especially as a Lancer, as stated above, it is crucial to have more mana regeneration.
Only dungeons who have knockdown and stagger (ignoring low tier dungeons) are probably LK/LKH, second boss in TR/TRH, first boss in BP as well.
However, I don't think the roll will affect it by much, if you're careful enough you can just block it and you won't have any problems. The ONLY dungeon which I do think that roll MIGHT be useful at is LK/LKH, but I really think it's not worth it.
MistyTera wrote: »
I've been using just the normal pumped and carving mix.

Carving-Pumped for both earrings and rings. I'm starting to wonder if I do need a bit more crit-factor? I have like decent amount of power, but I'm not like hitting with crits often. I think my crit factor is 172 or something with lancer?

Seeing that people have lower crit-factor these days doesn't make sense to me at all. I mean since bonuses of sets don't give that extra crit-factor.

Even though it's not exactly a lancer, it's a recommendation of what I've tried.

My brawler is really balanced, like +122100 with Prime Potion approx with 220 crit-factor (Twistshard Gear). I know I'm behind, I played other characters and also I mostly do dailies. Anyways I'm crit hitting with 1-2 million on startup to 3-4-5-6 mostly by million on fight by haymaker. The only way for the crit-factor to be high is 18 crit and 14 crit on weapon. Having the decreased cool-down as they say (You don't need it-I never need it). Plus one glyph when hitting a target successfully to give a 60% chance to reset a cool-down on Roundhouse Kick that helps a lot with my sequence of skills. Besides I don't mind just going for a regular whirlwind as I wait for like a few secs, if I need to. Having the 9.3% twice on rolls is considered nothing when you have decent power already. Some might argue on this, but I found it to work better with at least one option of 9.3% damage on weapon and not twice. Having the 18 and 14 crit on weapon, I had a smile on face when I Divine Wrath with 10 million of damage on last boss on Kalivan's Challenge. The last roll I have is 8.6% -based on aggro and because it's the last best option that is available, and I'm a tank. Enraged and aggro is like basically the same thing to me and it kinda is, the only difference is that aggro is you and enraged is everyone. You can't pick and choose on every roll by line. So it's the 9.3% damage is best option that is left over by option of availability on rolls for only once after chosen 18 crit and 14 crit on weapon rolls. I'm not sure, but I think it's like from top to bottom: 18 crit, 9.3% damage enraged, 14 crit, Increases damage by 8.6% when attacking the target with the highest aggro to you...gosh I have to look at it...sorry. Something like that I think? I might have some other roll too that I forgot to add?

Even with my archer having 18 and 14 crit on weapon, it really helped my crits as compared 9.3% damage twice, because I tried it. I tried with 9.3% damage twice on weapon rolls and once is just enough, when all you're getting is 18.6% damage increase, as compared to crit-factor chance. As far I'm concerned it depends on class I guess on what to add as rolls. Like for example the Valkyrie hardly needs crit-factor, but I might test it differently by adding a bit more like crit on jewelry for experimenting, when I have a lot of semi-enigmatic scrolls. Like having a crit necklace and adding only power rolls to it to test it out by differences.

Picking up crit motes on the Island Of Dawn, says hey crit factor is good with good decent power in the mix, if that makes sense to all? Going all crit on jewelry is a NO NO though.

Something is telling me that having 18 and 14 crit on weapon is beneficial for most classes. You only need 9.3% damage on enraged only once!

Experiment with it. Though I might try going back to 9.3% on roll twice on weapon, but having 220 crit on brawler with decent amount of power is ideal at least for me and crit on skills that you don't expect like 1-2 million (mostly 1 million). I remember having 9.3% damage twice on rolls and it didn't help much as compared at least on archer with good decent power in the mix.

I consider 9.3% as addition and crit-factor as a multiplier helper. I rather have a multiplier chance, than addition. It seems to work with me. Though I don't know, but has anyone really experimented with crit-power rolls with high power? I'm afraid to, but I noticed crit chance is better for some reason it seems. Like trying a 18 crit roll, 9.3% damage, crit-power roll, then 8.6%? I might try that? Still I don't know if I'm missing one other line of roll?

What I'm saying is, try to experiment for yourself. If you're happy with the results, leave it.

So try going with 18 crit and 14 crit on weapon and only having 9.3% only once as rolls. I'm ok with my lancer, but I think I need more crit slightly by jewelry. I'm still experimenting on what works best too. I'm just giving suggestions on what I've tried with other classes.

Whatever you do OP, do not listen to this as crit factor rolls on weapon does not benefit you as much as enraged rolls on DPS and Tanks because you can't get those rolls anywhere, compared to the crit you can get from jewerly. There are plenty of guides which will prove what I am saying and this is an old game with DPS meters, with things that have been tested extensively so there's not much room for experimentation except for changing jewerly from carving to pumped as OP requests to know. Also lower tier dungeons such as KC/RG/SF have a lower crit resist than higher tier dungeons such as TRN/KD/LK(mid tier) and RK9/TRH/SCN/LKH/BP (high tier) so it's weird to test out crit on dungeons that have such low crit resist such as KC, unless that's the only content you do.
Tanks can either use double enraged rolls or double cdr. I personally main Lancer and I use double cdr as it gives less cd on your buffs/enrage and you can use skills more often.

Now to the requested topic:

I have full stormcry with my Lancer and my crit factor stands at around +254 after having a combination of the 3 old jewerly (2 godly rings, 1 godly necklace) and 2 pumped daylight earrings with tier 1 keen etchings on them. I think that early on it's alright to go carving earrings, later on when you get some jewerly etchings or better gear you can try pumped. I personally use pumped but that's mostly because Mystics are a lot more useful this patch than Priests and since they give you crit factor it's wiser to put on pumped so you can dish out more damage.(Don't attack me Priests) You can test it for yourself, there are still Lancers who use carving instead of pumped, but in my opinion it really depends on the situation as in whether you're with a Mystic or a Priest.
I tried carving a few times and the results were lower or the same really, for me at least.

I hope this may be of help to you.

No it's not closed. Discord is a great app, do not speak badly of it.
[filtered] you're hard to deal with.
Very nice should definitely put some thought into this!
best wishes
COMBENSATION XD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
This is disturbing. I think you need help, honestly it might affect others so stop.
I mean reduce the ping by how much? 2? 5? or 30? Also it seems like a lot of people are asking in the comments for the default settings, so guys before you change stuff make sure you remember what were the old settings.
Stop trolling lol
Seriously tho stop. If you keep double/triple posting and spamming this thread with ridiculous replies about hacks I will REPORT you myself.
And as Naru said you're discussing things that aren't supposed to be discussed, this is your last warning, do it again and you'll be reported.
MistyTera wrote: »
> @Anotsu said:
> This is true.. I'm going to jail next week :(

Um, I don't know if this is a joke? However, I'm serious that people do get caught eventually! Please don't joke! Most obvious you are! I might be repetitive, but if any of you has been hacking Tera, you will get CAUGHT! Keep in mind that your VPN has your internet traffic and browsing history, instead of your ISP. You can't get away from it! You might get lucky like one guy did for 20 years, still he got caught! I don't think anyone can last as long as he did. Everyone gets caught eventually!

Will you get caught as well?
Naru2008 wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
> @Naru2008 said:
> Ray676 wrote: »
>
> No Christmas or holiday events, so EME don't care about community interaction.
> 25$ gold boxes to line EME pockets. Not holiday spirit at all, only used for taking your shekels.
> All access pack shilling, tera player council members going full shill promoting the pack as a good deal. Even though it's another 15$ cash grab with the contents not even worth a dollar.
>
> give us back eme staff that care about players and not just in it for the money. eme staff right now lie to our face and take the [filtered] at the same time, act like they are our friends. should get an emmy for most petty actors
>
>
>
>
> All counterpoint did was explain how the math was wrong. He wasn't promoting it, he was explaining how the math was being done wrong.
>
> Get your head out of your [filtered].

$0.3 have been deposited into your account.

Sorry, if this is some kind of joke, it wasn't funny, or obvious.

Actually it's very obvious and very funny. You should laugh a bit being angry all the time isn't good.
This is true.. I'm going to jail next week :(
Tell me if you find something new!
TLX wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
vkobe wrote: »
we will have human brawler male in 6 months

True fact??? Or invented by you???? Because i am still waiting for the console announcement on Ps4 and if not male brawler is released on the launch,i am being forced to play a human male slayer,that is my favorite class.

It's coming out in korea next week, not invented. Which means it will come here in a few months, we don't know when but we do know it will come. Go learn korean and take a look at their site or have some respect for other posters because they wouldn't be saying this without a legit reason.

You must be one of my fans of EU forums. Why do not suck what you want at any other place??? Because i am sick of kiddos like you. Also if you learn korean for me,i will provide you the respect you want,deal????

You got attitude problems lol
Just learn to respect others jeez, you're always on the edge.

And you got respect older people problems. Because u will for sure not pass the 25 years old.
And no,i do not respect you or any other kiddo that cross me,because they do not respect me,if you want respect,provide one. C'est la vie.

Older people problems? Excuse me, but no release date for male brawler is an older people problem? Besides how do you know I'm not 25+ lol.
No wonder you got banned with this attitude. C'est la vie to you too o/

Ok,go [filtered] off at any other place and forget me.

Stop acting like a child.

Same to you. Go [filtered] off at any other place and forget me,it is easy.

I don't understand why you're doing this, do you want to get banned here as well?

The one that i do not understand it is me. U like to sting me for fun???? And if u analyze this right,the one that start to say stuff like "respect that or this" is the guy above,when i only did a question without trolling to the guy that says that brawler will be online in six months. My question was "True fact??? Or u invented this???" is there anything bad for question this????

But maybe u are kiddos that are my fans and like to sting me for fun. And i do not find fun in this.

The fact is,if you want respect,provide one,is easy.

But the problem is that you're going around and insulting people, calling them kiddos, basically treating everyone as if they're stupid.
Also all the filtered words that you throw out there.
TLX wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
vkobe wrote: »
we will have human brawler male in 6 months

True fact??? Or invented by you???? Because i am still waiting for the console announcement on Ps4 and if not male brawler is released on the launch,i am being forced to play a human male slayer,that is my favorite class.

It's coming out in korea next week, not invented. Which means it will come here in a few months, we don't know when but we do know it will come. Go learn korean and take a look at their site or have some respect for other posters because they wouldn't be saying this without a legit reason.

You must be one of my fans of EU forums. Why do not suck what you want at any other place??? Because i am sick of kiddos like you. Also if you learn korean for me,i will provide you the respect you want,deal????

You got attitude problems lol
Just learn to respect others jeez, you're always on the edge.

And you got respect older people problems. Because u will for sure not pass the 25 years old.
And no,i do not respect you or any other kiddo that cross me,because they do not respect me,if you want respect,provide one. C'est la vie.

Older people problems? Excuse me, but no release date for male brawler is an older people problem? Besides how do you know I'm not 25+ lol.
No wonder you got banned with this attitude. C'est la vie to you too o/

Ok,go [filtered] off at any other place and forget me.

Stop acting like a child.

Same to you. Go [filtered] off at any other place and forget me,it is easy.

I don't understand why you're doing this, do you want to get banned here as well?
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
vkobe wrote: »
we will have human brawler male in 6 months

True fact??? Or invented by you???? Because i am still waiting for the console announcement on Ps4 and if not male brawler is released on the launch,i am being forced to play a human male slayer,that is my favorite class.

It's coming out in korea next week, not invented. Which means it will come here in a few months, we don't know when but we do know it will come. Go learn korean and take a look at their site or have some respect for other posters because they wouldn't be saying this without a legit reason.

You must be one of my fans of EU forums. Why do not suck what you want at any other place??? Because i am sick of kiddos like you. Also if you learn korean for me,i will provide you the respect you want,deal????

You got attitude problems lol
Just learn to respect others jeez, you're always on the edge.

And you got respect older people problems. Because u will for sure not pass the 25 years old.
And no,i do not respect you or any other kiddo that cross me,because they do not respect me,if you want respect,provide one. C'est la vie.

Older people problems? Excuse me, but no release date for male brawler is an older people problem? Besides how do you know I'm not 25+ lol.
No wonder you got banned with this attitude. C'est la vie to you too o/

Ok,go [filtered] off at any other place and forget me.

Stop acting like a child.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/game-suggestions
Azuriela wrote: »
i just see my Shining Crescent damage go from like 15k+ to 8k-6k maybe its party comp or something but it just seems weird how i used to see big numbers now i see barely anything

Sounds to me like you're comparing damage from dungeons like TRN/KDN/LKN to RK9/LKH/SCN because higher tier dungeons have a lot more endurance, you always do a lot less damage there.
Check the stickied "Status of Potential Chat Vulnerability" thread.
Wow this thread is cancer.
Congrats to you guys.
giux wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
Pretty much this getting hacked thing is just rumors from how I see it.
Don't know anyone or heard from anyone about being hacked or what not.
I think a lot of people just exaggerate and this topic has turned into something really big, most of it might be made up.
That's how I see it.
However, it is possible seeing as EME also disabled the chat, being careful is necessary.

I don't wanna sound rude, but if you don't know anything about how this works please stop spreading layman misconceptions, ty.
This is not made up at all, maybe there are no people interested in exploiting Tera to this extent, also becasue doing so it's extremely illegal and prosecutable but this doesn't make the treat any less present.
giux wrote: »
People could've already hacked everyone that has been logged in Tera in the last week (when the notice started leaking everywhere hence a bigger possibility). They would only need to send an image on global and even if you didn't read global you would be infected.

So if you're never on Global (nor have it on any chat tabs) there's no problem?

No, global gets updated even if you don't read it or even if it's disabled in your chat tab in-game.
tl;dr if you logged on Tera even if only afk and someone actually did exploit the bug with malicious intent while you were online, you got it.

Sorry I edited my post and made sure the word "might" is more visible to other people.
My bad. This is just an opinion in any case no need to get worked up about it.
Pretty much everything that is going around is just rumors from how I see it.
Don't know anyone or heard from anyone about being hacked or what not.
I think a lot of people just exaggerate and this topic has turned into something really big, most of it might be made up.
That's how I see it.
PvE DiscussionTRn guide 11/08/2017, 10:42 PM Anotsu
Cute guide good job
even with VPN I can't login

Remember that this affects several areas, you must keep trying different ones.
Apparently it's a routing problem I used VPN to log in.
holy f uck chill out
CornishRex wrote: »
Oh man... After reading all of this I don't know where to start so I'll just go all out.
This post is coming from someone with masochistic tendencies that loves to queue into trap runs from time to time, sometimes alone as a healer, sometimes with their pocket tank and (majority of the times) carry them to their victory.
I like ims for what it is - a trap paradise. You never know what to expect, and ims tends to be filled with newbies that are too shy to admit they're new.
And even though I love trapping myself in ims I avoid queueing rk9. And your thread pretty much sums up why I avoid it. But I'll vent my rk9 experiences here anyway.

Let's say I do queue rk9 with a really good tank that knows they should save buffs for shield phase with bad dps. We will get 3 dps, and we will depend on them on the last boss (partially the first one too, if two bombs happen to explode there's a very low chance of survival). So before we start the dungeon I would have to sound rude (and imply I'm using a damage meter) and tell the three dps, I very much depend on in this dungeon, that in order to clear they must do good dps. It's the truth, but to a potential newbie, or someone who doesn't understand how this game works, it just sounds elitist.

If they admit they don't have the damage.. we will have to kick them because you can't improve your class in the course of one dungeon, but that situation never happened to me yet, being honest about your damage that is (because people don't know mostly).
If they don't say anything I will have to go through the first two bosses and arrive at the last boss with fear. At this point, if I noticed first two bosses took 10+ minutes I know the last one will most likely be a wipe.
Now where does that put me? Either I have to be rude again and tell them they won't be able to do this and kick them, or suck it up and get stuck wiping until the dps get tired and finally comprehend the fact that they aren't able to clear, which I knew from the start but didn't say because I tried to avoid conflict or whatever.

That's why I avoid rk9 ims. Because people like you don't understand that even if you do have frostmetal +0 it doesn't guarantee you a safe run. By a safe run I mean maybe 2-3 wipes on last boss cause people are learning. Some people can learn it but they simply can't do enough damage (they don't know proper rotations, high ping, bad crystals, god forbid bad rolls).
I know people that do more damage in frostmetal than some of the same class do in stormcry, but a vast majority of fresh frostmetal players won't have good dps. This game is very skill based and rk9 is very dps dependant which directly correlates to your skill level and gear.

Since you said you went through first two bosses it means the others gave you a chance, somebody had a dps meter and thought to themself "oh honey, this just isn't going to cut it" and you got kicked. That's just how it is, in a dungeon like that. They don't have a choice but to kick you because if they don't do crazy damage on their own they won't be able to carry you and they will likely need someone else of the same or higher skill level to help them clear it.

In conclusion, I doubt you were kicked because of your gear, but because of your (lack of) dps. Unless they explicitly stated so, in that case they might have been lying to avoid a direct insult to you or they were just a bit stupid, which happens as well.

That sums it up, if you have the patience for new people then IMS, cause people should know what they're up against.
IMS should be more friendly imo, too much toxicity. I always do my best to explain mechanics in the best possible way to new players, and if I see things aren't going well I'll say so and be honest, but never just kick out of nowhere, except people that don't speak English, that can't be helped.
You should definitely give Tera a try.
1. Submit a ticket and be patient. Complaining on the forums gets you nothing.

2. No comment on events, since that's subjective opinions. I hated last year's Halloween event and ignored it.

3. Do IOD quests, get semi enigmatic drops, dismantle them to get entropic tokens, trade them for silver talents. You don't really need semis anymore since you get to choose your rolls now. Everything is farmable if you get creative and do the right things.

This forum exists for complaints tho, that's the purpose of it, feedback about things that aren't right.
Yeah this isn't right btw
Digivolve wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
miss My Gender Is So Important.
if you desire p2w oh so much.
Why the hostility?
If you would stop making personal attacks a core part of your posts, maybe it would help getting your point across.

I had absolutely no idea 2% buff over a normal version is a game changing p2w.
Anotsu wrote: »

-Implying elite is worth because of braveries
-Doesn't know you get more strong braveries through normal means than elite

I too, love selective reading. Strong braveries are a part of it, not a whole.
Like what? HH? Dragon scales? Totes not worth solely for strong braveries

Bottom line: Adding strong braveries in vast amounts to weeky reward WOULD devalue them, especially when it's farmable on multiple characters easily.

Nothing is going to happen, they're just braveries, and they're easy to get as it is.
If your problem is elite losing out on being "special", then why give them away in the first place through ways that aren't related to elite?
Digivolve wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
Digivolve wrote: »
Strong braveries are supposed to be an elite status perk
>I'm elite so I should be the only one allowed to do more damage
Nah dude that's not how it should work. Plus you can get strong braveries through other means already!

Elite needs to be worth it.
- Not a dude.
- So how should it work? Strong braveries for everyone? What happens to normal braveries then?
- Implying what, exactly?

-Implying elite is worth because of braveries
-Doesn't know you get more strong braveries through normal means than elite
Digivolve wrote: »
Strong braveries are supposed to be an elite status perk

I can get strong braveries through normal means, I barely open the elite consumable box to get one.
So since it's not really an elite status perk, might as well add it to the weekly rewards.
Gems are easy to get as it is in my opinion.
I agree to upgrade the braveries and crystalbind, do that please EME, thanks.
The servers are being downgraded, confirmed.
This is indeed a serious [filtered] up.
Good job, banning them was the right decision.
? This patch is suppose to make you farm, not clear one content then sit afking. Dungeons are not suppose to be fun, dungeon clearing should just make you strive to get your item exp and hopefully a drop here and there that can help you enchant. Farming is NOT fun and it will NEVER be fun, doing the same thing over and over again is never going to be fun

You're not making any sense.
To be quite honest, I agree with you completely. I hope it'll get less boring.
There is a big yellow banner on top of the forums. Read it.

There is a big white clock on the top right of every post in the forums. Read it.
If you're gonna post, at least be helpful.
There's a problem with the game, it doesn't matter whether it's easy to count numbers or not.
It needs to be fixed, I see comments here trying to convince others that this is not important and such, a problem is a problem.
These comments are just provoking other forum members as they are not helpful in any way, and their sole purpose is to put yourself in the right while others are wrong.
You need to understand that this forums exists exactly for such complaints, they can be tiny and seem "unimportant" for some, but this is the place for complaints such as this.
This patch forces you to focus on one character, unlike last patches where you could easily gear 16 alts and have all of them do hard tier dungeons no problem. This is indeed a big change, I can't say if it's good or not tbh gotta give it more time and see how it goes.
Aurosonix wrote: »
* im trye to be polite , im try seriusly ............................

this google scroll was crafted in old stamina system ( aka chamsr, hearth potions, eclipse potions ) and you need a lot lighting essences
NPC in kranstria sell them too ( comond version with +20% more craft speed or soemting like this )

but since last year ( im guess july 2016) they removed this sistem and this craft was inusable

im only use this scroll when im need craft like 4 k pp of each mats, is no necesarie, and they need be will a lot expensive, hue

well maybe now's a good time to reintroduce? i mean the process isn't all too long if done in short bursts just for enchanting/ upgrading.

but when it comes to refining and selling, that's when it becomes a [filtered]. like why put talents on the broker when you can refine em to darics/ plates.

this scroll only be usable when you craft in hard mode ( aka you craft like 12 k pp or more in the day ), or in others alts ( cuz you need a low tier mats and too many pp )

im no agree with this cuz only somes craft are too slow to do ( like 444 scarabs, or oils, but the only usable oil is from the armorcraft) and they dont are very usable anymore

I disagree
Yeah, it is pretty stupid cause we used to have it.
Vinyltails wrote: »
As other's said, its the same Debuff that Ambush/Deathwrack had, the -crit resist debuff for enemies...just a new name...it's been known for awhile

Well, I mean I don't have to know everything do I? That's why I made this thread.

Also thanks everyone else.
Anyone knows what it does yet?

punishing_mark.jpg


This is a nice change, but don't think this patch is amazing or anything tbh.
The drops on high tier dungeons are as [filtered] as ever while low tier dungeons explode with mats.
Emeralds and Diamonds are there but only a small chance to get them same as that frostmetal box it seems.
I think they're just sitting around over there drinking coffee and looking at memes.
Well, that's just how it seems at least :#
"eme you broken market again"
"eme your tokens ratio are the worst of the earth "
"eme your worst publiser"

"eme im cant wait 5 minutes more for play the game im hate soo much "

im never understand people .....

you are rigt this pacht is bullshite
LesbianVi wrote: »
What a joke... we are only ones who don't have any information about upcoming patch lol

Do us all favor and shut servers down, let other publisher who has more respect for its players host the game.

The joke community that you are doesn't deserve better attitude from publisher.

stop rolling lol
Xristosx wrote: »
Hey while i normally would like to rag on Tera for lag because they are to blame 99% of the time, i just wanted to check this for you incase this is it, you mentioned you used discord while playing tera. Awhile back i was having a really weird spike issue with tera only lag spiked with weird packet loss issues, turns out a option on discord was causing me grief. Is this setting turned on for you on discord?
W6WEh4R.jpg
If it is, turn it off like i have in this picture, it might help. Because this issue started happening to me when i had switched isps and they gave me a different router. But this fixed it for me.

Thanks, I also have that kind of lag.
I will turn off this option and report back if I still experience the lag.
Well, that's a weird post.
This better not be like the last double drop event we had, had to complain for an hour on the until they turned it on.
This tinfoil hat meme, they are literally insulting us. I didn't expect community managers to do something like that.
You are absolutely right I just can't add anything to that.
gib free monies PLS XD
kubitoid wrote: »
game population is ok

Lying to others is understandable, but lying to yourself is a real problem.
Aist wrote: »
Has there been any talk about valk pull nerf? Like we really need this. If they can't nerf the range they should at least increase the cd to 45 secs to a min. The class is just too powerful.

yeah, I hate fast runs also. Lets make them bad.

if you want pvp nerfs thats fine, but why in gods name would you want to make groups slower ?

Valkyrie doesn't need the pull skill to make the run 'faster', they are strong enough as it is already.
what does it matter, the real game starts at level 65.
Well, they're just a bunch of kids probs
Digivolve wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
even as tank

No. Obviously you don't que as a tank much.
Unless it's an event going on it never takes over 5-10 minutes.

I'll make it even better for you, I que with a tank + a healer all the time and still can wait more than 10 minutes. It happened.
PVP is dead from what I know.
PVE ques can take long if you're a dps, even as tank/healer it can take up to 20 minutes but it depends when you que.
The state of the game is not so great right now, many exploits(literally can one shot bosses and such) and a lot of server lag especially lately.
I just don't want lag, that's it.
Perhaps it could be done.
This game doesn't deserve that tho.
LesbianVi wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
Vasy86le wrote: »
Im happy to hear Proxy stop working, and now some players cry and say, we don`t wanna play again without proxy.. Someone say, why to not ban ppl from chicago because they have low ping, guys, they have low ping becasue they are closer to server like us, 1 ppl from eu(like me), can`t have ping 30 on NA server because distance, so is imposible, but if i want 30 ping i can play on EU, but, i don`t like eu so i still play on NA even with 150-200 ping and is ok, not perfect but ok. So , stop cry and play the game, not all ppl need to have low ping, because not all ppl live in Chicago.

That's the most ridiculous comment I've seen in a while.
1. Proxy IS working, get your facts right, this "Security Patch" was nothing, and within a day it was already back and working on EU and then later on NA as well.
2.No, nobody wants to play a game and suffer, you are in the wrong here. A solution is available but it's being ignored, let them kill us we're just peasants and only highborn people deserve to live. No. We have the right to complain, do you even know the different between 30 ping and 200?
IT'S BIG. Why suffer when there's a solution right beside you? Ridiculous.
3. Since you don't even know anything about Proxy or what's going on with it, you have no right to insult those who complain about it, first get your facts right before you speak of others.

Enjoy your 200 ping, be the hero of the high ping players, such a man you are suffering this ping. :clap:

yeah being reasonable and honest is so wrong in NA Tera, thanks for EME to keep ppl like you stay in it and even bullshet others.

Excuse me, you barely play the game, what do yo know?
lYVVqWd.jpg

Keep your pathetic posts to yourself, you know nothing.

what would be your skilled dungeons without tools with 270 ms ping to 350 ms ping as Brawler? lol, posting that to prove I am right that you people would be the same as others without your tools, not being to run anything.

Also all the content is based on those dungeons? Also I am having my in game name and servers, that makes me again honest about how I play the game, you think that makes me look bad, you are wrong kiddo.

I know people with 300 ping that do VSHM no problem, I have 200 ping and I cleared hard content before.
It's not even that, you're not doing the core dungeons that Tera has to offer, you clear the easiest dungeons the game has to offer, I wouldn't even call it easy, these dungeons are a joke, if you're playing the game for that then it would be best to assume that you have no idea what you're talking about at all, you have no right to speak about any of this as you barely know anything about it.
LesbianVi wrote: »
Anotsu wrote: »
Vasy86le wrote: »
Im happy to hear Proxy stop working, and now some players cry and say, we don`t wanna play again without proxy.. Someone say, why to not ban ppl from chicago because they have low ping, guys, they have low ping becasue they are closer to server like us, 1 ppl from eu(like me), can`t have ping 30 on NA server because distance, so is imposible, but if i want 30 ping i can play on EU, but, i don`t like eu so i still play on NA even with 150-200 ping and is ok, not perfect but ok. So , stop cry and play the game, not all ppl need to have low ping, because not all ppl live in Chicago.

That's the most ridiculous comment I've seen in a while.
1. Proxy IS working, get your facts right, this "Security Patch" was nothing, and within a day it was already back and working on EU and then later on NA as well.
2.No, nobody wants to play a game and suffer, you are in the wrong here. A solution is available but it's being ignored, let them kill us we're just peasants and only highborn people deserve to live. No. We have the right to complain, do you even know the different between 30 ping and 200?
IT'S BIG. Why suffer when there's a solution right beside you? Ridiculous.
3. Since you don't even know anything about Proxy or what's going on with it, you have no right to insult those who complain about it, first get your facts right before you speak of others.

Enjoy your 200 ping, be the hero of the high ping players, such a man you are suffering this ping. :clap:

yeah being reasonable and honest is so wrong in NA Tera, thanks for EME to keep ppl like you stay in it and even bullshet others.

Excuse me, you barely play the game, what do yo know?
lYVVqWd.jpg

Keep your pathetic posts to yourself, you know nothing.
Vasy86le wrote: »
Im happy to hear Proxy stop working, and now some players cry and say, we don`t wanna play again without proxy.. Someone say, why to not ban ppl from chicago because they have low ping, guys, they have low ping becasue they are closer to server like us, 1 ppl from eu(like me), can`t have ping 30 on NA server because distance, so is imposible, but if i want 30 ping i can play on EU, but, i don`t like eu so i still play on NA even with 150-200 ping and is ok, not perfect but ok. So , stop cry and play the game, not all ppl need to have low ping, because not all ppl live in Chicago.

That's the most ridiculous comment I've seen in a while.
1. Proxy IS working, get your facts right, this "Security Patch" was nothing, and within a day it was already back and working on EU and then later on NA as well.
2.No, nobody wants to play a game and suffer, you are in the wrong here. A solution is available but it's being ignored, let them kill us we're just peasants and only highborn people deserve to live. No. We have the right to complain, do you even know the different between 30 ping and 200?
IT'S BIG. Why suffer when there's a solution right beside you? Ridiculous.
3. Since you don't even know anything about Proxy or what's going on with it, you have no right to insult those who complain about it, first get your facts right before you speak of others.

Enjoy your 200 ping, be the hero of the high ping players, such a man you are suffering this ping. :clap:
FIX ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHAT THE HELL
Axely wrote: »
Lolitaa wrote: »
no thanks.
just no thanks.
a higher level cap is one thing
but to have an infinite level system thing
just
nope

thanks for your oppinion, i would like to see what others think too. MMORPG is supposed to be grindy, we do need new content to grind for (this patch is way too easy fyi)

Are you saying Tera isn't a grindy game? Just a bit confused here.
End this please, I want to do stuff but I can't cause the servers are so laggy.
LesbianVi wrote: »
iVLzgO1.png

This is the character I gotta get to CH and have here there, Cutse <3

why does she look like a fat angry highschool teacher?
The Argon mobs should ALWAYS drop something, usually noct, sometimes boxes. If it's not dropping anything I assume it's level locked then.
god, if you have suggestions take it to the right forum, people actually read this [filtered].
Unbelievable.
LesbianVi wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.

Dude, they're not salty. They want to play the game they like playing so much. And [filtered] ping really makes it hard to do so. You really don't support the players of this game nor do you care for them.
Sure your mind is occupied enough by the easy and boring content but not everyone with high ping is so easily entertained. Some people like more of a challenge and the fact that they're not able to enjoy this game to the fullest is sad and disappointing.
Also, the memeslash hasn't been fixed, so, bravo to that. The players you should actually want to be gone aren't. :clap:

I support players, I said fix those stuff.

Do you want me to agree with those players? I won't, why? do you really think they were shutting down all their stuff when getting to PVP? have you seen and know what injector does to PVP? Have you played CS? have you played FWC? Have you tried to reach an Archer which is using an injector for better RF they say?

they wanna be the same with 300 ping with someone with 100 ms ping? Are they that stupid and want me to give them a hug? All these craps we heard when Noesis announced it, they wanna leave the game, leave the game, that is gonna do good for other honest players, why? 1st, these toxic players that couldn't run anything without 3rd party tools are gone now, look at them, they keep bashing me like oh that is gonna help their cause, these players are the ones that are harsh to most new players, so they are gone better than community.

Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

You can all hate me all you want, you are not the majority, the majority are in the game, they worked together and did event, they will get to work together, you won't kill the game, you won't kill the forums by leaving, you killed the game, killed PVE, killed PVP, killed newcomers to the game buy using 3rd party programs and gaining advantages and then act like you are so pro and others are too bad.

These kind of players leaving do way more good for the games, so door is open, leave, if you wanna stay, adopt and learn and be constructive and productive, no salt, no cheat.

Oh hey. I am part of the "majority" of the players. I can tell you that if these 3rd party programs users were to quit, you probably won't even be able to queue for dungeons, let alone HH raids or PVP.

A 300ms wanting to be even with someone of 50ms ping, yes please. I would rather the even playing field, than ill-gotten advantages just from the location of the player yea. You supporting players? Please, you barely know nuts about them. From what I know, most PVP players don't Tera well either, so you can continue kissing their [filtered].

LesbianVi I had play this game since it went f2p. I play almost 4 years with 220 ping doing everything the game has to offer. I use the proxy when i find out of it for improving my "ping" not for getting advantage and kill things in 1 shot. Theres honest ppl that only uses that proxy for ping related issues. If u want a dead game...fine by me. My girlfriend just left and i...well.....seems like im going to take that road too. U don t play the game as we do, u are not even a casual player, u are a [filtered] rat, and a troll. Well, peace ppl, was nice playing with u all.

Well said boy, well said.
LesbianVi wrote: »
TWMagimay wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are they? Took them 5 years to realise such a simple thing that players realised on the 1st day....
you won't kill the game[...] you killed the game

I think this is the first time I've seen anyone contradict themselves in the same sentence.

you won't killed the game by leaving. was a bit obvious

do you understand?
LesbianVi wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.

Dude, they're not salty. They want to play the game they like playing so much. And [filtered] ping really makes it hard to do so. You really don't support the players of this game nor do you care for them.
Sure your mind is occupied enough by the easy and boring content but not everyone with high ping is so easily entertained. Some people like more of a challenge and the fact that they're not able to enjoy this game to the fullest is sad and disappointing.
Also, the memeslash hasn't been fixed, so, bravo to that. The players you should actually want to be gone aren't. :clap:

I support players, I said fix those stuff.

Do you want me to agree with those players? I won't, why? do you really think they were shutting down all their stuff when getting to PVP? have you seen and know what injector does to PVP? Have you played CS? have you played FWC? Have you tried to reach an Archer which is using an injector for better RF they say?

they wanna be the same with 300 ping with someone with 100 ms ping? Are they that stupid and want me to give them a hug? All these craps we heard when Noesis announced it, they wanna leave the game, leave the game, that is gonna do good for other honest players, why? 1st, these toxic players that couldn't run anything without 3rd party tools are gone now, look at them, they keep bashing me like oh that is gonna help their cause, these players are the ones that are harsh to most new players, so they are gone better than community.

Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

You can all hate me all you want, you are not the majority, the majority are in the game, they worked together and did event, they will get to work together, you won't kill the game, you won't kill the forums by leaving, you killed the game, killed PVE, killed PVP, killed newcomers to the game buy using 3rd party programs and gaining advantages and then act like you are so pro and others are too bad.

These kind of players leaving do way more good for the games, so door is open, leave, if you wanna stay, adopt and learn and be constructive and productive, no salt, no cheat.

This game is at the mercy of its players, truly pathetic. This so called "fix" will change nothing. The exploiters will rise up and ruin this game once again.
Those "3rd party programs" done more good things than bad, and you can see the result of it in this thread. Many people used the 3rd party programs for good reasons, the attacks against it made it worse, and now we see all the ridiculous memeslashing around. People have offered countless times to help with ping issues and suggested many things, but were ignored and threatened to get banned. I'm afraid this update and not the next one will put a stop to this.
LesbianVi wrote: »
N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
Selenya wrote: »
Good for cheaters, but DO SOMETHING for that shi*** ping please !! Can't play good with +200 ping, honestly proxy is not a bad think, or a "cheat", It just help many players to have a decent ping to continue to play at YOUR game, If you still do nothing for this, you will lost player by player.

People already leaving the game lol

https://ibb.co/njmHwk this one of the most active MT HH discord but today they struggle to even fill up raid there raid. This game is gonna die like this soon xDD

good, leave sooner.

I'm sure HH raids don't bother you since you only do the low-tier dungeons such as Kalivan's challenge and the rest.
LesbianVi wrote: »
Thank you so much for it, hope it stays strong. and honest part of community gonna enjoy this and users of those are welcomed to join me to do easy solo stuff.

how the hell do i join someone to do solo things?
Healing is not easy in VHH, whoever told you that was just upset cause he died.
I'm talking about last boss specifically tho, people take hits like crazy there and if someone dies because he's in the fire, it's most likely his fault cause he didn't iframe. Same for the third slam. Also in/out.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.