TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
People usually kick feeders, afkers, hackers, really toxic people (? rarely..) or people they're salty against. If you're sure you're none of these write a support ticket or smth
Literally half the time I get into a FWC I get kicked before the match even starts. I use PVP crystals, so its not even like I'm unprepared.

Wondering why I'm even getting kicked, I decided to pick a random person in the raid and started a kick vote. To my surprise they were kicked without hesitation. Repeated this a few times and apparently it seems that people just vote yes without thinking?

I understand it was lowered because of trolls/afks, but at 80% people literally just get kicked for no reason and get stuck with a cooldown
 HEALERS in Corsairs 06/14/2018, 06:14 AM Shouts
I mean healers have always had it rough in Eq. Battle grounds. Good example is 3s, they've always had the worst armor update after update. Its still VM1 and we've got Skills that's bases are so high that its pretty easy to drop a healer. There probably wont be any other changes towards them for it because Tera seems to be moving in a direction that is PVE/Social Focus than PvP. Yeah they might add something new every few updates, but as a whole PvP is pretty much gone on PC. People still PvP so I cant say its still fully dead, and shoot ppl still Que 3s more then ever. Its more like a skill gap, if your having trouble you've just gotta work around it or have friends that can peel. Tera has never been a soft game for PvP. You either learn your class to the point you can play with your eyes close, have enough friends to cover for you, or just dont and enjoy the game for what it is.
 HEALERS in Corsairs 06/13/2018, 12:07 PM Gisborne
clean and heal ist the key on corsair, if u not clean bevore you heal, the dds die like flys, but u need time to cast clean, and time to cast heal, and not all healers stand behind you, some are maintarget and have to survive or are doing something oO...as mystic i try 2 run around and hope i dont lost a single one near me, but this is hard work and i think its a question of experience...as healer, you cant do it right for all, and its always your fault xD but you can try your best, and hope, its enough....
 Conflate Designs 06/13/2018, 03:51 AM WildWest
Hey there. Does anyone know which conflate design is for lancers? The broker provides the following: Instvar Chestplate, Akovar Chestplate, and Stokvar Chestplate.

Thanks!
 Console PVP equalized ilvl 06/05/2018, 12:00 PM Myx
They mixed patches for console and messed up a lot of things.
Hey i'am new to that game and i got noobish questin.
I'am 421 mystic with half of conflate gear but when i get into bg's i got some crap equalized gear, same is with my friend which have full conflate. I found on reddit that I should recive my own gear and rolls on fwc after reaching 414ilvl but looks like it not working. There is something broken on consoles or eq gear will stay with us till ambush set or even for ever ?
Please if you got time and knowledge explain me how gear working in bg's and arena
agree.
Why MT and FF still being called "PvP servers" if that does not exist anymore
Yep, extremely idiotic.
Last week i saw an afk 65 on Hw zone (far outside city).... The zone in marked as "PvP allowed" so i go Outlaw and try to hit him...Bug surprisse, none of my skills harm him... Stil dont know why. No safe zone, both 65, pvpallowedzone....

GG Bhs. Keep sabotaging your own game.
 No open world PVP zones? 06/02/2018, 10:23 AM Sinkra
I quit the game as well due to this. Really disappointing.
This might be shocking to some, but some of us actually enjoy the constant sense of danger that's present on open pvp servers. Why not just create pve servers for the people who don't appreciate that? It sickens me that so many mmos these days are ruining themselves in an attempt to cater to carebears.
 Gunner pvp guide 05/29/2018, 05:55 PM N375KJA9XD
Hello Im a new player on Tera PC pvp server.

Im looking for a guide for my gunner in PVP. I just got lvl 65 and got the free lvl 65 equip.

I found some guide on google but they are from year 2016, is there any updated guide for gunner ? or can anyone tell me what to get for my gunner for pvp ?

Crystal
Glyph
Stats crit, crit power etc

Thank you
 HEALERS in Corsairs 05/29/2018, 08:06 AM Myx
I never expect any heal to support me. (I know they have a hard time with me) But the same goes for every over class/player in the bg. (expecting nothing from random players is the best what I can do for my mental health in bg ^^)
If dps crying about heal and you do your best its not your fault. If they don't pick up motes its not your fault. And if they can't dodge at least a part of all incoming dmg they shouldn't enter a bg mode.
So less healing ability means nothing else than higher skill of all players is required while the release on console flooded the game with noobs.
Your problem are bad players not low healing ability. :P
 HEALERS in Corsairs 05/29/2018, 04:31 AM ToxicDemise
Funny that you would all say that considering I bet none of you have ever healed in PVP before.

Dps are constantly complaining about heals now. DPS can't have it both ways.. 1) Expect to be healed as fast as they are taking damage since most dps classes crit as high as 50-70k damage or even more.. 2) Kill opponents faster now because the healers on their team are tickling their health pool.

I love how people find enjoyment out of the expense of others.. Healers feel pretty useless in Corsairs now thank you very much Enmasse/BH.. Even if I still have totem, boomerang, and motes. My main reliable heal is Titanic Favor and I am barely raising my target's health pools. No one picks up motes, boomerang is only aimed at those in front of you, and totem is unreliable with a 20 second CD.

The point is the damage compared to the healing is completely unbalanced. Healers feel useless in Corsairs especially when dps are crying about not getting heals even though healers are legit spamming every heal they have on them.
 HEALERS in Corsairs 05/24/2018, 07:47 AM Myx
What I meant were fraywind matches from 2012-15, sry if it wasn't clear enough. ^^
 HEALERS in Corsairs 05/23/2018, 10:57 PM Maleficent94
I feel like people who don’t main healers and constantly do cs/ fwc at this point don’t and won’t get it. Too busy measuring [filtered] sizes.
Getting logged out of Tera mid Fraywind Canyon match. And then losing points. And getting a leave timer. Is not fun at all. Please Fix this Enmasse.
 HEALERS in Corsairs 05/22/2018, 08:13 AM Myx
Meanwhile I think back on fraywind matches where halve the team trys to kill one priest and he simply trololol his way through them. xD
I preffer healers this way. They was extremely OP. 1 heal before, can fix 75% of hp if not more.
Guys, I've been reading about classes and it seems one person says a certain class is broken, but then 5 other people say something different?

Why all the conflicting info?

I don't get it? Please someone help me understand?
Guys, check this out.
The first time I did "Sinatrall Manor" I was playing a ninja, there was a brawler and a valk and we made it thru!!!

Before we 3 started, the one seasoned player was like..."we need a healer" and there is no way we could make it."....

I was like, on, let's try, so we went for it.

The lucky factor was one of them had resurrection scrolls and he said at the end that was the only way we made it.

Needless to say, that was my first experience with Sinstrall and it was a total Rush!!!!

Tera Rocks!!!!!
 HEALERS in Corsairs 05/15/2018, 08:26 PM Campaigner
I feel like there is a group of healers in every mmo that wants healer to be a mindless, overpowered dispenser of invincibility. That's part of the reason I quit SWTOR, because no one ever died in battlegrounds.
So +9/+8 sc endgame pve brawler main here, looking to get into the glorious cancer of pvp
https://gph.is/2KDxcdb

manifest pre-summon top left corner CU literally 1 second into the CU impossible to get from the center of velika to here

I was wondering how is endgame PVP in this game how often does GVG happen? and does people do open world PVP? what about Civil unrest do guilds take part in it?

I have heard that PVP is dead but I wanted to check for my self, am on console but I still want to know for PC as well.
hello, am new here I was wondering which of these two classes is better if both were to be played by a master, am kinda having a problem to choose I kinda like beserker it slow but it hits hard I like that playstyle but I also like warrior aswell so IDK which one should I play.

and my main goal is PVP.
 HEALERS in Corsairs 04/26/2018, 11:51 AM ZingoPingo
Can you please stop spamming the forums. A thread in General Discussion & PVP exists and you've already posted & made your opinion known.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/25496/please-fix-heals
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/25500/lmao-like-really
 HEALERS in Corsairs 04/26/2018, 06:35 AM ToxicDemise
I am actually quite shocked that a thread hasn't been started yet to address the serious issue with healing in Corsairs. I feel like I woke up in a bad dream or it's april fools and Enmasse is playing a crazy joke on us. The healing now with the current equalization gear is an absolute disaster. I was complaining about healing way back before this patch came out when I would only heal for 31k with my titanic favor (main target heal) on my mystic, BUT now.. holy hell.. 16k heals? That is a 50% drop from what it was before. The problem on top of this is that the damage in corsairs appears to have been buffed and the damage out is way beyond what it should be. The healing to damage comparison is insanely uneven. Not to mention the fact that we can't use awakened skills has made this even worse.. (not that mystics awakened skills really did much to help with the 50% healing reduction). All awakened has done for mystics is turned us into a hybrid DPS healing class. If i wanted more damage I would log onto a damn damage class and not heal at all.

Can we please get a GM to log onto the game as a healer and go into Corsairs!!! Tell me there isn't something wrong? I am literally tickling my teammates health and I feel absolutely useless in Corsairs. This patch was supposed to be exciting for everyone but I feel like healers were duped and screwed over BIG TIME! I wish there was a way to revert this patch and go back to the way it was.
 Lmao like really? 04/24/2018, 12:13 AM Maleficent94
Cs focus heals 9k? With players running around with 150k + hp? Math must be very hard for devs.
 [XB1] Vesporax 04/23/2018, 05:10 PM Sirca
First of all F yall pve heros i need yall to que for some pvp we havent done an FWC yet in the damn Xbox every time i que 3’s i see the same mofos and im tired of this if i see any of u farming Bams for fashion coupon i will kill you all my in game name is (Funeral) server vesporax i will kill any mofo that i see pveng
how do blocks work?
like in other games ive pvped in there were certain moves that were block breaks. is there anything that works like that in tera or is it just try and outflank the block and hit them from the back? - does stun/cc have any effect through block? etc.
i also read something about damage bleed over if the hit is high enough.

i'm playing REaper btw and i've read classes like d-stance warrior are sorta a direct counter to REaps, but i'm just curious what my options are and what my apporach should be here.
Dealing only with 1v1s ATM btw, but want to understand the mechanics in general.
thanks.
Has anyone actually tested this in duels or even from experience?

It would be great if I can get some feedback from you guys if you have any knowledge if the PvP +2 Vyrsk is better than the Power +3 or vice versa.

I'm not talking about in battlegrounds more outside pvp/dueling.

Thanks!
Official Tera PVP DISCORD!!! If you have any questions or help feel free to join https://discord.gg/TfBkyWb
Well thx for the heads up....im not staying then
 Sorc combos 04/18/2018, 02:53 PM Edits
New Sorc here and just trying to get a run down on the combos and skills Sorc do on slept or stunned targets?

I tried Void Pulse into Meteor but void pulse moves quick and they can dodge the meteor sometimes.

Also I am console if that matters.

Help me out master Sorcs!
• People complain about it enough and then the change happens. I don't know. I personally have no issue with pking lowbies and every area outside of towns being non-safezone. Infamy should've been heavier on pking lowbies.
• GvGs are also messed up on a similar level, you can't scan, they don't end at 100 kills, and after you declare on someone, you can't declare again if they withdraw. :anguished:
• Just gonna tag this on as well, the PvP leaderboards offer ZERO reward for being top 10 or even rank 1. Gone are the days of getting diamonds and titles.
• Also wish Crusades/Alliance was still a thing.

Kinda went off topic there, but It's quite unfortunate to see the state of PvP ever-deteriorating.
I just returned to Tera after few years and....Are U FKN KIDDING ME?....why da [filtered] there are PVP servers then?.....how did it happen?
 Reaper vs Ninja 04/14/2018, 03:46 AM C4XCTEFX4E
Just a simple question if and equally geared equally skilled Reaper and Ninja fought who would have the better odds of winning? I cant find many videos of a Reaper fighting a Ninja on youtube, just doing some homework before Ninja hits consoles.
 (Console) Sorc or Archer 04/13/2018, 11:23 AM Edits
I had a two questions.

First, does it benefit to having an ALT wear the same type of armor for gearing both characters? For example if I my main is a mystic, would I be able to gear the sorc easier because of the cloth armor? Is that even a realistic factor?

Second, with the current patch console is on which class is better for 1v1 and 3v3? Which one requires the highest skill cap of the player? Is one more ping dependent than another? Console lags down and has frame drops, will that effect either? In the future are either expect to be buffed/nerfed to the point they won't be viable?
Yea welcome to the new Tera. For some reason more and more regions throughout the map are being made a safezone. I find it particularly confusing why areas like IoD & Highwatch Outskirts are safezones as well. Anyways, to answer your question, you'll find people pvping the most in Velika Outskirts.
Just started playing the game a few days ago. Hit 65 yesterday, and got outlaw declaration. I'm on a pvp server, and I can flag. However, every area I go to says it is no pvp zone. I feel like I have looked all over the place. Is there a single spot in the game where the little white wing turns into the red gate?
Also wall of text

Leather gloves and two retaliates. Also like 3 more glyph points.
Currently twisthard leather gloves have more defence modifier than my frostmetal robes. By a few thousand. What's up with that?
As a sorcerer I want pve gloves to be robes/cloth and there to be an optional set of gloves that are leather.
Two retaliates. Gunner has it. I want it. Give me two separate retaliate cooldowns. No RNG. Two cooldowns. One can be 30 seconds. A spare cooldown. Please.
The glyph points are kind of self explanatory. 3 is a modest request.
I want to have all the essentials that I'm forced to roll in order to have basic PVP utility + a few extra.

Some more cool ideas that are less realistic
Make traps fade into invisibility after a bit. Make the invisible traps stay armed as long as I'm standing in them. None of this deletion after 10 seconds nonsense. Let me chain traps like this. Everytime I cast a new one the entire chain becomes visible. If I'm standing in any trap in the chain the entire chain is sustained. Good luck walking into the border of my trap and tapping block when you can't even see it!
Also the new mechanic of lancer being able to walk shielded... Whatever since brawler can do more broken movements shielded... It takes away some of the magic/fun of them needing to walk forwards and time their block. Since warp doesn't break traps anymore maybe shields shouldn't either?
This opens up the possibility of camping, but there's stuff you can do while I'm camped... Leash me out of my trap... Use tenacity and walk into the trap (which should still break it)... Use self heal... Let your cooldowns cool down...

Let me swap people I have time gyred. Like the reaper skill where they switch places with the person they cast the shadow onto, but with two enemies trading places and no stun incurs. They just get disoriented. Between two people it's a swap. With one person maybe they do a 180 or nothing happens idk. Between 3 it's a shuffle/RNG. This would be a separate skill that would require there being people that you have actively gyred.

Make nerve exhaust allow basic mobility (non magic, so no jaunting) skills such as backstep and retaliate to be cast with the penalty of double cooldown. As per the current way things are no other skills can be used. And finally MAKE IT DO IT DOESN'T BREAK AT THE SLIGHTEST BUT OF DAMAGE. if you need to limit its lethalness give it a threshold, where it breaks after X amount of damage is dealt. If I crit 70k with fb on someone yeah sure it breaks. If I want to put slowing painblast on someone with a Swift Niveot on because they're booking it and I don't want to waste all my CDs catching up to them, I should be allowed this. It used to be broken. Now it's really frustrating.

Don't allow brooching out of sleep. Sleep is special. Very peaceful.
Show an animation when someone cleanses, one second before the cleanse is applied OR disable all skills except for non magic mobility skills for a second and have A BLOODY ANIMATION. It screws me over when I've blown every iframe and am completely vulnerable during a cast on an immobilized target and BAM suddenly they're full offense.
It should go down like this:
I cleanse. Immediately an animation triggers. It's apparent to everyone that I'm about to escape.
A half a second passes before any bad status goes away. During this time any one who wishes may prepare an onslaught that will immobilize me again. After that half second passes:
I can backstep, roll, leap wherever.
Once a full second from brooch cleansing I have everything back to normal and can play offensively.

Now more mindfuckery: slow down cooldowns on a slept person. If I'm slept and I have 3 seconds of cooldown left on my warp barrier, let that it take 6 seconds so if someone breaks my sleep after 5 seconds I am down an iframe for .5 seconds afterwards. Potentially exclude non magic mobility skills from this effect. Potentially also have this apply to stone skin. For the 5 seconds of invulnerability I shouldn't get all my CDs vanished (exaggeration). If I'm going to turtle there needs to be some kind of drawback.

Make Mana Volley break upon the target iframing or getting too far away. Also make it stackable. I want to spam it on slept people tbh.
 Bullrush Glitch Fix 04/08/2018, 01:50 AM LastBreathh
I would like to know when the Bullglitch will be patched. A lot ppl have been abusing from it in bgs and open world pvp.
Thanks
i heard there was also outside healing going on.. maybe they should rework the 'flag' system.
I have made it to 65, bought the outlaw book to "flag myself" as pvp red. However you still are not able to attack other red toons in open world. So i'm guessing the name "pvp" is the only thing different.
Any of the two healers,priest it is more focused on healing in group but can solo a little while mystics are better for solo but can help the group too. Played both.
Hey guys, maybe that post is just more one like incontable others, but i'm starting on Tera Online (PS4) and generally i play solo, so, what the best class to play solo in PvP and PvE on console??
Thanks guys!!
All the classes besides the original 8 are busted.

I respect a good valk and brawler more than a good reaper though.
No open world pvp on pvp servers..
I think the hate towards Valkyrie is very warranted. If they couldn't use Ragnarok in PvP, I think they are just on the strong side, but not OP. Valk with the addition of Ragnarok really makes them busted.
Closing thoughts:
> @Strawberrypants said:
> Valkyrie pull should be PVE-only.
CS is more like 20 v 13 generally since 7 people are stuck on inners
 PvP Relentless Xbox 03/31/2018, 12:58 AM Ahrii
Why are you making a post thats rather stupid
 PvP Relentless Xbox 03/30/2018, 07:20 PM IgNoRaNtI
Lets have a little chat, about this Relentless they say that they are former PvP Top Guild players from MT when in fact they are no names, yes they suck at pve, they need a lvl 64 no skill book pvp to heal them while they fight other guilds and cant target healer, They will sit there and talk [filtered] to you, and they won't que comp 3s and will try to gank you when your farming alone.

The guild Leader : Yurei, if you talk [filtered] and slap his members he will send some rage messages, and put you on a KOs List and spell everything wrong,
The warrior : Lust, will talk [filtered] and duel you with pots, and nostrum on, and think he is the best player on the planet,

Open world pvp: they refuse to fight 2v2,3v3, they always need to swarm you with numbers and out of pvp heals

If you want to Join a real pvp guild who are exp pvp players and pc vets Join "Incognito" we are top guild for pvp right now, and have all maxed stats and will help new players grow there potential.

- Bow
- GT: TWS Incognito Officer
These lists are always hilarious.
Isn't it all power, since valkyries skills just crit? Unless something has changed?
Since PC version destroyed game some time ago with idiotic update to PvP servers that make PvP from 65 lvl - how it is done on console version?
> @Edits said:
> shinjuki wrote: »
>
> duels
> skyring (3v3)
> Corsairs (15v15)
> fwc (15v15)
> grid/Kumas (dead cancerous content)
> CUV (guild pvp)
> and open world pvp on pvp servers
>
>
>
>
> What does CUV and FWC stand for? (Sorry complete nooblet)


FWC (where men pvp) is fraywind canyon, unequalized domination. 3 points to hold, holding a point gets your team points first team to X amount wins. GvG pvp is related to leagues and declaring on another guild. That’s more complicated

CS or corsairs stronghold is equalized storm the castle essentially. Fun but let’s be honest, anything that is equalized is for pussies. How dare that guy who put in a lot more work have better stuff then you lmao

3v3 arenas are also unequalized, best of 3 rounds

Hope this clears it all up
From my limited reading, once you hit level 65 on a pvp server, open world pvp unlocks and you can engage other level 65s.
shinjuki wrote: »
duels
skyring (3v3)
Corsairs (15v15)
fwc (15v15)
grid/Kumas (dead cancerous content)
CUV (guild pvp)
and open world pvp on pvp servers

What does CUV and FWC stand for? (Sorry complete nooblet)
With today's Tera client update on PS4 and the trophy list being released it appears that the official release is imminent.
I would like to know the differences between PvE and PvP servers before I pick one.

Do the PvP servers force you to always roll with a crew so you don't get ganked constantly?
Can you participate in all of the instanced PvP on a PvE server?
Does any of the instanced PvP use your class or is it all being a baby in a diaper having slap fights and spitting up on people? I didn't do much PvP in the Betas as I was trying to level as high as possible and try a variety of classes.

Thanks for any info.
duels
skyring (3v3)
Corsairs (15v15)
fwc (15v15)
grid/Kumas (dead cancerous content)
CUV (guild pvp)
and open world pvp on pvp servers
Can someone break down the types of pvp there are in the game.
Duels (1v1)
Are battleground 3v3s or are they larger? Its kind of hard to find all the information in one spot. Thanks.
MistyTera wrote: »
Just look at the lists on server...There is your answers.

The worst possible advice you can give someone.
Just look at the lists on server...There is your answers. Stop stating this and that. It always changes from time to time.

I'm the best tanker...I mean the tank turret guarding the doors & crystal from ninjas on corsair stronghold by defensive measures. I'm known for it! :3

Because I'm good at it.
Archer: Turkeysomething
Gunner: Turkeysomething
Lancer: Turkeykebab
Mystic: Turkeyballs
Priest: Turkeydoctor
Reaper: Turkeybaker
Slayer: Turkey.With.Me
Sorcerer: Turkeysomething
Warrior: Turkeyburger
Zerk: Turkeybopper
Valkyrie:Lunarturkey

This is the only list I can get behind.
Neatoz wrote: »
Still trying to figure out how blur is even on this list???? q's fwc sometimes? no 3s solo or team? like lol?

The lists people have here are ''still playing'' people. There are not really any players that quit the game listed, otherwise if we did it that way, the names here would mostly be Good Fight players and nobody that is currently playing would get listed.
Because the game is extremely empty, just playing a certain class past a decent level gets your name mentioned.
Neatoz wrote: »
Still trying to figure out how blur is even on this list???? q's fwc sometimes? no 3s solo or team? like lol?

i can play part-time and be more relevant than you. omegaLUL
Still trying to figure out how blur is even on this list???? q's fwc sometimes? no 3s solo or team? like lol?
@Fezoh hi heres my list '^' ( gear difference matters in ow/fwc but eh )
Sorc: Minks Icha Tooi ( shouldn't add an additional name, 4th/5th/6th sorc are not even close to them, miles below)
Brawler ( Aveon Lucky ) ( haha don't add names before spin nerf)
Lancer ( Pokedex General Apex )
Archer ( Suntail ( deceased) Xilian ( deceased) Tyler ( recently deceased)
Gunner ( A..M (on break, dk when is return) Shot(deceased) ( Who tf is ROBV compared to those 2 OMEGALUL)
Berserker ( Painwheel, Koool, Wolf) ( current active zerkerwise I would add sessh, but he isn't on the same level as pain nor koool, closer than most)
Slayer Coool Shiba( I haven't seen him shine too hard in the limited 3s game I had with him (against or same team) but hes good nonetheless, Porscia
Valkyrie (OMEGALUL) I haven't seen winter play recently/dk whose alt is that, outside of him and numb(deceased) Luxrelia has been the most consistent in 3s/fwc/ow , but doing well at this class doesn't really matter either way.
Reaper Add numb and whoever else you want up to brexa, none of them plays anymore(deceased/hehe)
Warrior noone really shines atm compared to people from the past, add whoever you want(Aveon's warrior omegalul)
Ninja Numbnips(deceased) noone has reached anywhere near his level/presence
Healers: get a pocket and call them your best hehe ( too lazy to add, as long as they have a brain and do their job we good)
Oops =]...
What is wrong with you people...jesus...
If you've played reaper for more than 2-3 years and FWC is your only accomplishment then it's hard to call you the best. Especially in this day and age where playing your class alone gets you called the best since theres a lack of players in general.
Did you just write a paragraph to ridicule my ordering and then end up saying "I'd keep the ordering the exact same"? I think Freeform is low-key decent. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost more than won in duels. His 3s experience/ability is about the same as yours.

megamad. I think the last time freeform did soloq was a year ago, and the last time he did teams was never.
FF Sucks. :/ Enjoy!
 Fraywind Teams? 03/18/2018, 08:30 AM Elinerd
Teams do work technically but usually your team will get skipped if it has too many people in it, even a duo will sometimes get skipped. If several teams are queuing though, team queue will pop. We tried setting up a discord to organize more frequent team queues but the leader of the movement basically stopped playing and I'm not much of a leader plus solo and syncing is fine enough for me.

But if you can organize 1 or 2 groups you can @ in the Tera Battleground Discord about it and we can probably get it popping. I'm almost always able to get 2-3 groups ready to go depending on how tilted some people are about loss streaks. Sometimes people don't want to queue teams since there's a higher chance of getting farmed hard, also depends on the day and time as well.
 3s and Leaderboards 03/18/2018, 02:14 AM WaitWhaaaat
I agree.


Space
 Fraywind Teams? 03/18/2018, 12:39 AM WhatIsANoob
I know the split tactics. I have been around off and on since day 1. What I'm concerned about, after coming back, is the lack of "team" in ANYTHING this game has to offer. Even CU is a cluster F* and doesn't resemble too heavy of teamwork, just bulldoze. I just wish that we could do teams in one darn battle ground so I can PvP with my friends.

Don't want to derail this too hard... Lets say that you could get a team into Fraywind. Could you pull off a split tactic if you could properly coordinate with more than just yourself? Would you feel more empowered with the ability to win if you had a REAL team to queue with?

When you queue a TEAM game as a solo do you think you have the right to complain that you got beat by a team? I am just looking for some possible reason as to why teams got the shaft in the first place. Is there a REAL way to attempt to have a conversation as to why EME removed the "ability" to use teams (not sync queues)

Leader boards are cool, no 1 person can win a game with 29 other people in it. I think that people still work as a team to boost their ranks. Why not just allow them to have teams and REALLY earn the rank instead of picking on poor solo players. I want to see real, good, fun competition again. I suppose that is just too much to ask from todays' Tera.
Did you just write a paragraph to ridicule my ordering and then end up saying "I'd keep the ordering the exact same"? I think Freeform is low-key decent. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost more than won in duels. His 3s experience/ability is about the same as yours.
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical overaverage reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Then I guess Porscia. I left Buubcheck in there because Palochi put him there.

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.

Edit: God bless Tera dev tracker

Get [filtered] freeform off this list lmao, he doesn't queue any battleground but fwc. If duels and fwc and 3's are all supposed to be accounted for then no one on this list has experience in all 3. I don't play fwc anymore nor do I duel, lewing does nothing but duel and fwc, no teams or soloq(anymore), Myon is good at soloq only right now ,tyler doesn't play the class anymore and idk who seanpie is but im assuming its chumnips so he does 3's only too. My order would be the exact same except take freeform off and bump everyone else up. There aren't that many above average pvp reapers you pretty much named all of them.
 PVP Vid Thread (?) 03/17/2018, 01:50 PM xoBarb
forgot to bump this thread with my tera online content!

for everyone wondering about ninja Im rating me ray and xuy have talked extensively about what we think where we stand i think at the current moment we can all agree in 3's it's Rating>Ray>Xuy as Xuy never does 3's
For Fwc It'd be Rating>Xuy>Ray as he isnt used to fwc
For Kiting and distractions It'd be Xuy>Ray>Rating
And for 1 v 1s I think itd be Ray=me=Xuy we all have off an on days
@WaitWhaaaat Buubcheck is great in FWC, I forgot to mention him in my list. And I haven't seen much of Xuy but I know Rating is much better than Raysu at least in 3s and FWC, maybe not 1v1? Alan also plays Lancer and he's up there with Poke in FWC, but probably worse in 3s(haven't seen him in there).

@Fezoh I wasn't even talking about myself when it came down to comps, busted comps in general just win most of the time. Also beating Aveon in a 1v1 seems like a strange requirement to be considered the best at something... Anyone looking at CS/FWC/soloq(since none of you do many if any team 3s) for the past half year would see the reaper doing the most impressive things was Tyler and since he doesn't play anymore it's the runner up. If you did more BGs maybe you could get on a top reaper list yourself ;-)
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical overaverage reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Then I guess Porscia. I left Buubcheck in there because Palochi put him there.

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.

Edit: God bless Tera dev tracker

I agree for the most part (besides the 'best' reaper which I already mentioned in a previous post and reasons why).

Ignoring the valks cause it's valk, but sorc section is pretty accurate, though I've never really seen Posty's sorc outside of 3s. Maybe toss Lucky in there somewhere with Zing.

For archers I'm pretty sure Rafae was Matt but he got banned again, for reasons, and Suntail name changed back to Suntail instead of Wonder but I'm not really sure if he's gonna stay inactive. I agree on the order though, I think.

Reaper is accurate though I'd put Myonz behind me until he gets unrusted, and probably Lewing = Me, when Myonz gets better though he should be the best maybe, and add Trance in there behind Tyler > Nouri, maybe Despy too, they're good.

Brawler column I agree with.

I agree on mystic, maybe add Star since they were semi-active at least when they were in Ambush again before it swiftly died.

For priests, it's hard for me to judge, so I'll just say that looks about right since they're all good players, but Shiba for sure number 1, he's a god

Lancer I agree on!! :^)

Gunner I'd put A.M above Bubble, only because he has a really slick playstyle most gunners have, or probably them to be equal.

Zerker I agree with, maybe add Lionadias but he's fairly inactive, or Sessh.

Slayer I agree with.

And lastly, Ninja, I guess I agree but I'd need to see him duel more outside of his FWC. Seungun is also good from what I saw in their 3s (behind Rating).
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical overaverage reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Then I guess Porscia. I left Buubcheck in there because Palochi put him there.

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.

Edit: God bless Tera dev tracker
Editing too many times can get posts deleted. @WaitWhaaaat
WHY DID IT GET DELETED??

LMAOO I dunno but I was reading it, just make it again :^)
WHY DID IT GET DELETED??
Not sure why whoever ordered the list deleted it, but I was agreeing with most things and can't see it now. Only thing is, I don't think Lewing is the best reaper in the game right now, if he was better vs Aveon and me or in 3s I would say he is, but I think I have a slight edge on him for the most part at least in reaper mirrors ( plus he insta retals :^) ). Of course he's gonna own in FWC with his full +9 and TR premade, he's one of the best reapers. And if Myonz gets unrusted (I think he lost duels vs Emerya 1-6, I was like 5-1) then he's probably better than me. Wouldn't say I am the best though, Matt always will be in my heart, RIP. Also add Trance to the list, memes aside he's a good reaper when not drunk.
Elinerd wrote: »
@Fezoh Man that's a TLDR for someone who isn't even trying to be on-topic. Reading a bit of the first paragraph I will say that doing good in 3s is easier(at least for me) than being recognizable or getting on the general "focus ____" list in FWC though. The vast majority of good 3s players barely if ever break the 60% win ratio because it's so comp based, it's mainly a place for flexing your class/ping and having fun at a level of play that lets you keep track of what other players are doing exactly. In the end you're going to trade wins depending on comps usually. Unless you have a broken comp and then you normally just win. And for me it's impressive when a person playing a class that's good in 3s but not so good in FWC does well in FWC. Really impressive. Unimpressive is how Valks are generally 1300('high' for current era) in 3s but [filtered] in FWC, that's just an example of class carry in a 1v1 or 3v3 sector which to me takes away from the prestige of being good in 3s. Valk is the exaggerated example of this but it applies to a lot of classes. Like for example a slayer can pop ICB and three shot a healer in a 3s match but "carrying" a FWC match on slayer is some hard mode [filtered].

Not gonna read the rest, you didn't even post your list and you don't know what you're talking about on some of the points I glanced at. And you are too angry to reason with.

@jerbearyang It's commendable how some people thoroughly understand other classes and have a high level of skill but yeah you kind of have a point. Someone who's just okay in mass but a god in 3s maybe isn't the best of their class, depends how you look at it. I always looked up to the guys who do good in every BG, but carrying FWCs is the coolest for me.


thanks for admitting you were wrong and basically saying since you can't win with busted comps because you're bad; point was that doing good in ALL aspects of the game means you're a great player, not just in FWC.
Palochi wrote: »
Not sure where my ign becomes important for you in this but either way I'd rather avoid unstable people like you in game. So yea, no ign for you. :)

And I keep replying because you kept bringing my name up for w/e Reason like it matters. I don't hide my old name from anyone lol you can say it as much as you want and it doesn't say much, I just don't get why you would be so obsessive because I'm almost sure I never even talked to you.

The game is so dead I have to post on forums in big white on black blocks of text, sorry!
@WaitWhaaaat seems good
I didn't put Rob because I mostly see him only on Valk now. And I'm almost sure Garen is in BDO right now.
I thought Tooi and Minks weren't playing anymore either.
I don't think Hellete is that good but idk how she does in 3's so I'll trust your word.
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical average reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Outside of that, I guess Porscia and I left Buubcheck in there because

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.
Archer: Turkeysomething
Gunner: Turkeysomething
Lancer: Turkeykebab
Mystic: Turkeyballs
Priest: Turkeydoctor
Reaper: Turkeybaker
Slayer: Turkey.With.Me
Sorcerer: Turkeysomething
Warrior: Turkeyburger
Zerk: Turkeysomething
Not sure where my ign becomes important for you in this but either way I'd rather avoid unstable people like you in game. So yea, no ign for you. :)

And I keep replying because you kept bringing my name up for w/e Reason like it matters. I don't hide my old name from anyone lol you can say it as much as you want and it doesn't say much, I just don't get why you would be so obsessive because I'm almost sure I never even talked to you.
@Fezoh Man that's a TLDR for someone who isn't even trying to be on-topic. Reading a bit of the first paragraph I will say that doing good in 3s is easier(at least for me) than being recognizable or getting on the general "focus ____" list in FWC though. The vast majority of good 3s players barely if ever break the 60% win ratio because it's so comp based, it's mainly a place for flexing your class/ping and having fun at a level of play that lets you keep track of what other players are doing exactly. In the end you're going to trade wins depending on comps usually. Unless you have a broken comp and then you normally just win. And for me it's impressive when a person playing a class that's good in 3s but not so good in FWC does well in FWC. Really impressive. Unimpressive is how Valks are generally 1300('high' for current era) in 3s but [filtered] in FWC, that's just an example of class carry in a 1v1 or 3v3 sector which to me takes away from the prestige of being good in 3s. Valk is the exaggerated example of this but it applies to a lot of classes. Like for example a slayer can pop ICB and three shot a healer in a 3s match but "carrying" a FWC match on slayer is some hard mode [filtered].

Not gonna read the rest, you didn't even post your list and you don't know what you're talking about on some of the points I glanced at. And you are too angry to reason with.

@jerbearyang It's commendable how some people thoroughly understand other classes and have a high level of skill but yeah you kind of have a point. Someone who's just okay in mass but a god in 3s maybe isn't the best of their class, depends how you look at it. I always looked up to the guys who do good in every BG, but carrying FWCs is the coolest for me.
Palochi wrote: »
Damn can't even make lists for fun/for the sake of it and you get that upset. You made one yourself as you said so ??? What's wrong with ppl doing their own? Mine was based from what I saw last months and what I do in the game as I explained already, which is-from what I can tell- what the majority of ppl do.
Idk what you have against me but I'm not saying anything anymore and this is the 2nd time you mention my name lmao.
I didn't mention ppl who only do 3's because I don't queue for it in years lol, not because they are salty; a lot of ppl in it are nice instead but it's too competitive for me to bother doing it since I just play casually now, therefore I don't know people who do ONLY 3's. Is that a hard concept for you?
I agree that 3's is the place that requires brain the most and where ppl can have more impact using their own skill, out of all the random [filtered] you're saying to proove the point that my list in specific is [filtered], that was the only thing that really could make sense I think. The rest just sounds like you're raging for no reason.
As I said it's fine to have different opinions, because unlike you I really don't care lol. I put people I know and see as I already justified naming ppl I've never seen playing is stupid. Some of the people I put for fun knowing ppl wouldn't agree and you didn't mention any of them actually lol
But anyway, you say you don't give a [filtered] for lists but, as you said yourself, you're making essays about one specific list? Lol
There are many out there, many are similar to mine to a degree. Stop bringing my name up lol you're going on and on about this for days now.

except you're the very same because you keep replying, also, you're still wrong, it's not people who ONLY do 3s, i never said this, my point of disliking any list is because most are made based off of ONLY fwc, which is stupid. I literally said what makes a good player in my post but have fun still not saying what your ign is :))
i find 3v3 to be a game mode of its own played purely for enjoyment purposes, just like kumas. it's far too controlled of an environment that's not very practical in other PVP aspects of tera like bgs and open world. my point is that a player that solely plays skyring should not be considered a top player.

alright lewing stop trolling
 Fraywind Teams? 03/16/2018, 08:22 PM Elinerd
Teams was popping pretty much all day yesterday so next FWC maybe just make your team and queue up. Perhaps start with a smaller group and go from there.
I'd debate your win rate might go down actually, only cuz the game loves putting 1 premade vs 2. And in premade vs premade, it's usually the randoms that determine the win.
I dunno man I tend to win more doing teams days. You get the real thugs all in one group and you all work together more since you're in the same party over and over. I see what you mean but it just makes me imagine queuing with 5 early on in the day when usually only solo q pops and hardly anyone is online to sync with. Those are the hours where I gain most of my rating because I'm like the only geared good player playing, if I had a group with me then I just wouldn't lose even when I'd get those teams who are trying their hardest to feed. And as the day passes more and more good players log on, the more I queue in a day the more I lose basically. But if I always had a group I don't think I'd lose much at all.

It's like when you see 1 good player on the team vs when you see 5 good people on team. Which one is worse, you know?

@WhatIsANoob
I've successfully lead so many of those split tactics plays but it's a lot of work these days since it's nothing close to a meta that people understand the point of. Back in my day though it's how you had to play if you wanted to win against some teams, and we used it all the time. Basically people have to understand that you can in fact avoid dying like a feeder, and that picking off the tails of the enemy group(without KDing them!) can secure you a lead even if your raid is less geared and skilled than the other one. You delay the first engage to elongate the match(meaning you see more BAMs which give you a higher chance at nabbing a victory) and ideally split up the opposing team so you can even the playing field.

Imagine avoiding mid at the start of the math, capping both pyres(meaning you're getting free points just holding 2 pyres), hovering around mid until the other team jumps north or south, killing the 4 stragglers at mid, capping mid(maintaining your pyre advantage) as they cap north/south, then jumping south for Tera when the enemy team comes back, having them chase you down the cliff. Then imagine your team nuking the other in the water. In this hypothetical case you now have your worse team with a cap and kill advantage and in a stronger position to kill the Tera. If you got Tera this might be a GG! As long as you don't feed too and you hold 2 pyres as much as you can, you can win in FWC. You can lose every single BAM and win even with a weaker squad of players, as long as you play smart.
Damn can't even make lists for fun/for the sake of it and you get that upset. You made one yourself as you said so ??? What's wrong with ppl doing their own? Mine was based from what I saw last months and what I do in the game as I explained already, which is-from what I can tell- what the majority of ppl do.
Idk what you have against me but I'm not saying anything anymore and this is the 2nd time you mention my name lmao.
I didn't mention ppl who only do 3's because I don't queue for it in years lol, not because they are salty; a lot of ppl in it are nice instead but it's too competitive for me to bother doing it since I just play casually now, therefore I don't know people who do ONLY 3's. Is that a hard concept for you?
I agree that 3's is the place that requires brain the most and where ppl can have more impact using their own skill, out of all the random [filtered] you're saying to proove the point that my list in specific is [filtered], that was the only thing that really could make sense I think. The rest just sounds like you're raging for no reason.
As I said it's fine to have different opinions, because unlike you I really don't care lol. I put people I know and see as I already justified naming ppl I've never seen playing is stupid. Some of the people I put for fun knowing ppl wouldn't agree and you didn't mention any of them actually lol
But anyway, you say you don't give a [filtered] for lists but, as you said yourself, you're making essays about one specific list? Lol
There are many out there, many are similar to mine to a degree. Stop bringing my name up lol you're going on and on about this for days now.
i find 3v3 to be a game mode of its own played purely for enjoyment purposes, just like kumas. it's far too controlled of an environment that's not very practical in other PVP aspects of tera like bgs and open world. my point is that a player that solely plays skyring should not be considered a top player.
Elinerd wrote: »
@Fezoh
It's harder to win in FWC because of that fact, you have people in your raid holding your team back and the game has variables outside of straight PVP to worry about. Plus excelling requires an awareness most people do not possess, there are tons of people who do great in 1v1 or solo q(because of the nuclear bomb infused gear) but suck in teams 3s or FWC, they all have different metas. You shouldn't disregard FWC when it's popular and there's skill involved especially considering you can get 15 good players vs 15 good players, and have shining stars on both sides. People will notice who is good at what and appreciate them for it because they're winning games and doing cool [filtered]. Just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate how good people are in the battleground.

I dunno why a valk player supposedly sucking on other classes takes away from his valk skill also, no one else is talking about that except you. But I will say that Winter is small time compared to Luxrelia. He's not a god in solo 3s from what I've seen and in FWC he just had the general "im a valk" impact and I didn't ever see him change the tides of the match like Luxrelia did against me. I paid attention to him too in the few matches I've seen him in, because I like seeing good players on the same classes I play.

And I wasn't around back in the Aroo's day but I've done dozens and dozens of bgs with both this past year(though no teams with Aroo) and have mainly seen Aroo team build, force draw, and res like his life depended on it. I think he's great and it's hilarious watching him play but I can't see how he's better than Saturn going by what I've seen, particularly in FWC. I suppose he's just not trying, just hiding his full potential... That's my boy alright.

But nah this isn't a "who on my friends list is good" thread, pretty sure you're just sizzling because you weren't named The point of these threads are to share your opinion to help people come to a consensus of which players are the best. Post yours if you think it's definitive and post that video too. I want to see who you are, who you think is the best, and see how good you are in 1v1. I mean hell, do you even carry BGs? Why weren't you on any of these lists? Wool.Ball, Lewing, and god Spica were carrying hard in FWC today too but I didn't notice any other reapers, so what's up?

I'm not usually on lists because most people who make the lists are average players, you never see good players making lists because there really is zero point for them (General / Joey said something about this: "I think the underlying topic is that a fwc player will not be good in skyring (which is significantly harder), but a skyring player's skillset enables them to excel easily in any other bg.". If you were good back then you would've been ranked etc and in the best guilds, not on a [filtered] list made by irrelevant players. Notice how I called out Scarsi (the literal who) who made their list and they didn't ever mention a handful of top-tier players because "3's is too toxic". I know for a fact you are a dogshit player based on the fact you get dumpstered in team 3s even with broken comps (losing as a valk with zerk? lol), because your skill as a player is limited to the fact you class hop off slayer (first to ninja when it was broken, then to valk when it was broken, where will you go when auto stagger is removed and herald only pulls two people?) and that you're only "known" because you probably have over 2000 matches on valk which is more than most players even have... people constantly see you and see you on a winning team based on the fact you can sync queue and win matches, and like I already proved and said, ANYONE with the entry-level requirement (that was needed to even get into good guilds back in 2013/2014/2015/2016) can get good winrate, thats why you never saw FWC only players on any sort of [filtered] lists.

As for your argument that you have to carry the "undergeared" players, you are also facing the undergeared players, are you [filtered]? Maybe it's because FWC is literally all you have but you missed my point entirely, since you're already queueing with geared players, your team automatically has the advantage UNLESS you pop into a double premade (which hardly ever happens anymore). Here's some math -- 5 top geared players, 10 mid to low geared players vs 15 mid to low geared players, who's gonna win? Hmm...

Also why lie about doing matches with Aroo? Saturn hardly queues fraywind, and you never really did team 3s with Saturn, and you just said you didn't with Aroo, so how can you judge either of their skills? Because you're in a discord that has Saturn so you have to dickride them to no end?

As to how good I am in 1v1, the only current player who has a positive win rate vs me in duels is Aveon, and I'm the only reaper at the moment who actually takes off duels from him (your god Lewing is like 80-5 XDDDD) and that's not to talk trash to Lewing, I like the guy and respect him, and he's definitely one of the best playing right now. But since you care about who I am since you got proven wrong, it's me, Peri! I think that should've been obvious but I win the majority of duels vs Freeform, Spica, and Lewing, and any current reaper for that matter (and player). But duels aren't hard, they teach bad habits / you play differently in them than you would say play in 3s, or you can have aids duel set ups / gear to where you have 80k more HP and hp regen vs the player you are facing. I've dueled tons of people and really never lose unless it's vs Aveon, and hardly ever saw you in VO (wonder how you can watch duels if you were literally never really there besides when you dueled Desp like 3 times?). Can't really say much about Myonz but 'apparently' he plays, and again not sure why he'd be queueing CS the majority of the time. I'm not usually on lists because I stopped queueing FWC regularly after Crusades ended (like the majority of most older players did) and because it's boring as [filtered], I queued it yesterday and it's the same as it's always been; you think carrying is super hard or means you're a god but you should at least be able to get 6-10 kills per game (or more if you take red) if you're a decent DPS. Back when I always queued I was top scoring with 10+ kills in starfall patch every single match and queued with Kenny, Luxrays, Bready, etc, and had a literal 100 percent winrate but so did most other people who 5 queued.

The reason 3s is held so high because it incorporates every aspect of skill a player should have (a good 3s player will be good at FWC, but a good FWC player might not be good at 3s). I most definitely carry BGs though, I'll start queueing more just for the fun of it, but I already know how it'll pan out. As for my *own* list, there's really no point in making one because of how inactive the game is, I mean, you've heard of "rating in 2017 lul" but now it's "rating in 2018 lul", nobody cares and it's easy as [filtered] to get rating if anyone tries. I mean when you have Sam as the 'best' warrior currently playing you know the game is just [filtered] dead lol, and the leaderboards show that.

Lists are just pointless because if you say "haHAA some players are bad in 1v1 or 3s but are great in FWC" then they are not the best player. Make a "best FWC players" list. A best player is someone who excels at all aspects of the game, not just a button-mashing BG, and can actively adapt and drop habits to improve themselves in situations where they keep getting shutdown (a brain required). Getting a good kd isn't even hard in fwc, in the wise words of Matt: "If you want one just dip when you see 2 of your teammates die lol"

Best players lists should stay back in pre 2016 to 2013 where there was actually people playing for it to mean anything. I've made a list and it's posted somewhere but there's no point in it now, there is no achievement to being the best when it's out of 3 other similarly skilled players in a handful of 40 total who play the class still, lol...

tl;dr - I don't give a [filtered] about being on any sort of list, I already know my placement in skill based on winrates, performance vs them in duels, in 3s, etc; winning the majority of the time vs the "top" listed, and the fact that some of the best players aren't even on the list. What I'm "so mad XD" about is that garbage FWC only players make lists of their cool fwc buds and don't even do well in 3s (besides a few of them listed on there). I'm not saying FWC takes no skill, it takes skill to win as a premade and to 'carry', but you don't have to be anywhere near the top level to do that in FWC. It is harder to do 3s than to do FWC.

So really what I'm saying is queue 3s and thanks for reading my essay on why you're [filtered] for making best player lists in 2018!
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.