TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
should just put it all back in to the shop or it will take years just to cycle one thru everyones suggestions at two or three at a time
 p2w 06/19/2018, 08:20 AM 7KNEPNAMN6
Everybody are crying about p2w but devs need to have money on investment and life.. Everybody want f2p awesome game - impossible.
It's 20 slots I believe
Tempest Reach Buddy Up!

Marey.Rel#5313
 p2w 06/19/2018, 07:55 AM kubitoid
p2w = posted 2 whine
jk
wat do u intend to ''win'' in this game anyway
rly idk
char slot description should always be updated with the proper amount
Usually people dont even get to ten tries. 3 should be more than enough to help u make a decision.

U don't have to insist to kick. Just ask around whether they know the mechanic or not.
If it's just one person a problem, then ask group whether should u all kick that one person.
If the group doesn't want to kick, then give it another try with the assumption that those who don't want to kick, will carry this one problematic person. If still fail/ wipe, then feel free to leave the dungeon run, and take a breather. It might not be your day.

In most normal mode dungeons, 1 or 2 skilled/geared players can carry the group.
But in endgame/ hard mode dungeon, there shouldn't be excuses like 'i'm still learning my class'.
Strange.. my current house is in the west coast of the states and my average is 110-120 and normal server lag brings it to a good 150. I'm pretty jealous if you are located in EU and get 120ms XD (I pay 60 bucks a month for actual fast down/upload speeds as well)
 p2w 06/19/2018, 07:17 AM voidy
Ray676 wrote: »
voidy wrote: »
Depends on your definition of it. If you think being able to buy endgame gear with real money is pay to win, then tera is a pay to win game by your standards since you can do that now. Just sell EMP, take that gold, and buy equipment from a quitting player. I see it all the time. People who have no dungeons under their belt but magically have the best gear possible and don't know how to use it because they p2w'd their gear in like a day. Since so many elements of gear progression can be sped along with raw gold nowadays, and raw gold can be easily purchased in legitimate ways, a strong case can be made that this game has lost a lot of integrity in that regard.

Up to your definition though. Imo it's p2w where gearing is concerned, but not nearly as bad as other games like bdo, especially since it's easy to weed these people out and avoid them like the plague.

Nobody is paying 280~ ish dollars for a +9 wep right off the bat unless they are some spoiled rich kid.
Then you haven't seen some of the [filtered] I've seen, lol. Legit met people who've geared multiple "alts" in this way, and every week I run into some trap dps in LFG/IMS who has a +7 weapon with garbage armor/accessories because he bought it.
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 07:16 AM Ray676
Reason number 1: The event is not announced literally anywhere.

Still feels like Tera has no CM :^) or staff to be honest.
 XIGNCODE DISCUSSION! 06/19/2018, 07:16 AM TheCatalyst
voidy wrote: »
Which server is this? Here on CH, the amount of bots DOUBLED, as if they're doing it just to spite the recent measures.

Tempest Reach.
I guess we'll be seeing more of 'oh noes my comp exploded' cries then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 p2w 06/19/2018, 07:14 AM Ray676
voidy wrote: »
Depends on your definition of it. If you think being able to buy endgame gear with real money is pay to win, then tera is a pay to win game by your standards since you can do that now. Just sell EMP, take that gold, and buy equipment from a quitting player. I see it all the time. People who have no dungeons under their belt but magically have the best gear possible and don't know how to use it because they p2w'd their gear in like a day. Since so many elements of gear progression can be sped along with raw gold nowadays, and raw gold can be easily purchased in legitimate ways, a strong case can be made that this game has lost a lot of integrity in that regard.

Up to your definition though. Imo it's p2w where gearing is concerned, but not nearly as bad as other games like bdo, especially since it's easy to weed these people out and avoid them like the plague.

Nobody is paying 280~ ish dollars for a +9 wep right off the bat unless they are some spoiled rich kid. People who already have a maxed character have a gold income and buy finished or nearly finished gear to speed up the process of gearing and jump right into end game dungeons. They aren't 'magically' getting anything. They worked for it, one way or another. Earned.

Every mmo is p2w in someway. With very few exceptions, like PoE.
I have 17 slots right now, I'm fairly certain it's not the max. What is the max though?
 p2w 06/19/2018, 07:07 AM voidy
Depends on your definition of it. If you think being able to buy endgame gear with real money is pay to win, then tera is a pay to win game by your standards since you can do that now. Just sell EMP, take that gold, and buy equipment from a quitting player. I see it all the time. People who have no dungeons under their belt but magically have the best gear possible and don't know how to use it because they p2w'd their gear in like a day. Since so many elements of gear progression can be sped along with raw gold nowadays, and raw gold can be easily purchased in legitimate ways, a strong case can be made that this game has lost a lot of integrity in that regard.

Up to your definition though. Imo it's p2w where gearing is concerned, but not nearly as bad as other games like bdo, especially since it's easy to weed these people out and avoid them like the plague.
@Thuking
I've been pretty lucky so far then, 1 in 20 chance for me.
Even if the rate was lower I'd rather pvp because low tier dungeons and iod unironcially make me want to kill myself.

Props to the a utists that can keep this grind up ever since November, my heart goes out to you all and your lost braincells.
 The Gold Talent Problem 06/19/2018, 06:49 AM Thuking
clfarron4 wrote: »
Assuming the rates of Elleon's Marks are still the same as stated here, if you're not farming your 113 IoD Golden Talents per character per day at a rate faster than NA, you're able to get Talents through dungeons (potentially up to 360 Golden Talents per character per day).

====

Here are some possibilities for some Vanguard Boxes that drop talents, assuming that you only play one character.

eGqiE9d.png

I think this is wrong when I cleared RKE I got 50 Elleons Marks so the amount of gold talents you get per day on EU is much more.
 The Gold Talent Problem 06/19/2018, 06:38 AM Thuking
CornishRex wrote: »
Tbh i gave up with pve ways of obtaining talents

Started doing pvp and I'm getting a lot of talents, there's literally nothing that comes close to the time/mats earned ratio in pve.

Sucks because I play on a toaster so half of the pvp fun is gone due to that


I have also resorted to doing this, since you can also have a chance to get a mask and getting gold talents from the box you can get 80-150 I think which is almost equivalent to doing 11-16 low tier iod vgs now, although my rate of getting gold talents from boxes is bad something like 1 in 40.

Tbh i gave up with pve ways of obtaining talents

Started doing pvp and I'm getting a lot of talents, there's literally nothing that comes close to the time/mats earned ratio in pve.

Sucks because I play on a toaster so half of the pvp fun is gone due to that
 The Gold Talent Problem 06/19/2018, 06:23 AM Thuking
TERA_ScreenShot_20180117_183434.png

I've opened about 10 of these boxes now and I can't believe how good they are, 5 of them were pansophic ashes which means I got 25 pansophic ashes, this speeds up progression so much considering how much metas they cost.

 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 06:13 AM Thuking
I didn't see any gold talents droping from the bams wat a waste of time
 p2w 06/19/2018, 05:16 AM honjo
to you , to understand what its really P2W

I played a game, where the top gear was only get it by real money, and you didnt have the ways to sellit to other players, and the stats range with the better gear that you can get ingame was half of the online store. So , thats a really p2w, here its more like P2Get Faster, because with time and skill you can get the same gear that anyother player can get.

But well, using your ways to see the world. Yes its p2w because youll need to buy the 2.0 critcal mount to get max dps, (ah but you can buy it with gold to another player, but still p2w, in your mind).
If you want to avoid all the xingcode problem (if you havent installed last patch) go to eu,
Well i dont know what means pvt , so i can answer. sorry about that one.
Hellos, poppin in to say i also agree with OP and reading this thread really makes me want to facepalm but yeah.

Im not a hardcore, just a casual with my own group to learn AAhm, been 2 weeks and havent cleared btw, the best we got was 20% and we do not want to glitch the dungeon so yeah.

We spend around 3 hours a day, thats 6-7 nocts per attempt, 2 weeks, you do the math. And really, unless you dont have a soul, after a few hours in AAh, you just want to chill and not do anything, let alone grinding boring contents for atleast 1 noct L O L (900 VG omega). 1 person in the group has already expressed to me that they nolonger want to do learning runs (as they are exp enough already) because they dont want to waste more of their blue nocts, it breaks my heart but i can understand.

But yeah, just want to say it again that i agree with OP and alot of ppl who actually think logically in this thread.
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
The whole point of this thread was asking for it to be added in the dragon scale shop and reduced priced on vg shop already.
neither of these things were mentioned by op, pretty much the entire thread stemmed from how he wanted nocts to be added to one dungeon so he could farm it from that and nowhere else
RenniBee wrote: »
Just popping in here to let EME know that I agree with Saabi and would like to see them implement something to give us a way to get blue nocs easier!
is there a reason why you think they need to be more available outside of the current methods to obtain them? we don't have to copy other versions' methods, and only parsing requires it for any content right now.
 p2w 06/19/2018, 04:11 AM DL7MMWLJ3W
The P2W term has lost meaning these days so no point of this debate.

People will say that this game is P2W because I mean..... look at those crit dragon mounts.

But you'll have people defend that you can purchase crit mounts with in-game currency on the broker.

Then another person will say that "then how can the seller supply the crit mount on broker to buy with in-game currency"

And another person will throw out the infamous "you are irreverent" statement to make their ego sound grand.

Then a fight deputed between two ppl continues making the thread filling up to 5 pages of just them augmenting with each other.

 p2w 06/19/2018, 04:03 AM SageWindu
Whether or not the game is P2W depends on how you look at the crit mounts, I say.

Yes, they can be earned through (very laborious) gameplay, but as i understand the ones offered in-game are not as powerful as the ones from the cash shop.

What say you guys?
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 03:40 AM RenniBee
I totally agree with the comment a few posts up about the event being such a way that people are encouraged to solo instead of band together. I actually had some person tell me "Go away." when it was literally just the two of us on one of the bosses. Cause they wanted it all to them self that bad... yeah. Let's... make events in such a way that people aren't encouraged to be selfish like that.
Oh RIP... yeah that would suck, I feel for you there. I did find it really strange they notified like 15ish minutes before with a parcel post and then like 20 mins after one announcement on server megaphone/world chat. Very out of the blue. Would appreciate more in-advance communication next time please EME.
And I totally agree with the comment a few posts up about the event being such a way that people are encouraged to solo instead of band together. I actually had some person tell me "Go away." when it was literally just the two of us on one of the bosses. Cause they wanted it all to them self that bad... yeah. Let's... make events in such a way that people aren't encouraged to be selfish like that.
Just popping in here to let EME know that I agree with Saabi and would like to see them implement something to give us a way to get blue nocs easier! I agree with the reasons he and others have presented for needing them.

Casuals stop posting on this please. Not relevant to you. Hinders our ability to communicate w/EME.
 p2w 06/19/2018, 03:15 AM miskay
P2w rich kids keep this game open for now,so play all you can.
I agree with the consensus here - 30 tokens for only 1 elemental essence is way too expensive. You need to at least half that price in my opinion. Even if you know how to pvp (which I do after a year of practice and learning in my pvp guild) it is basically RNG whether or not you 1) get a team with decent pvp skill 2) get a team that listens 3) get a competent lead/don't see "who wants lead" the minute you load in. As the others have mentioned, PVE much more reliably and time efficiently gets players essence, PVP content should enable players to do the same. Not only should PVP main players not be forced to do PVE content, but also remember that the PVE content that rewards essence is difficult endgame content that requires successful completion of mechanics that happen very quickly including many one shots that put the party at a higher risk of wipe, and that because the game is not optimized, higher ping, slower internet, lower quality computer, and lower geared players will be at a major disadvantage and/or not have access to this method of gaining that resource.
And ofc, rally is 0% a reliable way to obtain bc not only are the spawn time windows an issue that regardless of the effort to solve, ultimately failed, preventing people who have work/school what have you during the day from participating, and only first two places get essence guaranteed.
i'm spanish and i know South America have the worst internet service plus people don't want to pay,and on top of that they complain.Many told me they steal wifi from neighbors.So figures...ignore this people because this cancer with them is not gonna end.Thanks god i live in Canada.
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 02:51 AM Catservant
Was there any indication anywhere that this was going to be tonight? I thought I checked Discord, and all the usual places. I knew it was GOING to happen , but though maybe the first night of the festival...

Look, I couldn't have made it tonight no matter what. However, often I have a limited number of hours I can play each week that I could prioritize with advance knowledge.

If it was meant to be a surprise, can I just say that I feel surprises stink.

Advance warning is always appreciated. The more the better frankly.

I'm really disappointed. I love monster hunting events.
That might be silly to suggest but, How about they update the game so it doesn't do anything? Like, nothing at all untill they find something that actually work?
Even more upsetting is logging in at 8:45 CDT and getting mail telling you it is ABOUT to happen.

Got really excited about it, then fortunately found out it was over.

Please put a time in the email. It just says to go to the beach and wait for the announcements.
I can only imagine a healer or a tank being the ones performing so bad for a group to be wiped.

It is not being toxic to kick someone who refuses to learn, if your group already gave him enought chances. If you are on IM take into account that getting a healer or a tank can take dozen of minutes if you kick your current tank/support class member.
@Saabi not your enemy either, just suggesting ways to include those blue nocs in a way you won't have to complain again from the lack of them for new content.

I believe that it could be easier for EME to include them in other ways than modifying the rewards from vanguard request.

I even think EME should make a post here and show they are looking into it but lately we had seen EME is more aware of Discord than any other social media.

And so far for what they have told me before about suggestions, if they come here to see this thread and read how only less than a dozen of people have show real concern about blue nocs then it might get ignored.

So I would suggest you to make a little bit of noise in their Discord server, at office hours, and hope you can get more people to agree with you in this case.
There is no way you can take something from (example) 2003 and then slap a full price sticker on it and expect it to sell. This is 2018.
Well, obviously they'll see when they look at the sales. If it's not reaching their projections, clearly they'll do something else.

But this particular outfit is a bit of a special case because it's so rare. It wasn't something that was just sitting on the store for years, even in a lootbox or anything else. (It was only in a lootbox once rarely, and then available in an event.) So it wouldn't surprise me if, for this item in particular, the price was more worth it to people than it would be for other items. Certainly, not just any old rare will sell well at 4995 EMP.

Yes I understand it's rare. But it's eme's fault it is rare. Could it be rare for this exact reason? We dunno the answer to that.
The price will only be worth it to the ones that see the current market value of this costume, which is currently 1,2m on this server.
I'm not saying its a bad costume. I would love to have it myself as I'm a costume person first and everything else second.
But I understand the value of things and spending $50 on something that might be used for a little bit and swapped with something else is steep.
Not to mention the emotes in that deal, you need that costume or a "maid" costume to use. Good luck getting a maid costume atm. They took those off the store too. So if you're new, you'd have to pay $50 currently to use those emotes.
And jesus stop bringing up moongourd, it's not about moongourd. It's about making content harder than it needs to be on our region for no reason. We are missing enough things as it is. Why do people talk about moongourd more than the people who actually have a ranking there. Makes no sense...
Thanks you for the help!
Also when the servers went back up the event was over. Thats unfair for us we didnt get to enjoy it.
The reason I suggested that it drop in AAHM is because it is the only content right now that even remotely requires it. Never did I say that it should be the ONLY way they could add more nocs to the game but rather that it would make sense that it would there since its needed there. This is similar to when they added noctenium boxes to DSU a longtime ago and that was a great addition because DSU was the only content that required nocs. Anyways right now you're straw-manning my post. I'm not your enemy, I'm not here to win a debate war with someone who prob just farms 2-3 star dungeons. My post is directed at eme and their failure to provide consumables in a reasonable amount; mostly to the players who actually need it. Blue nocs should be as common as strong braveries. Yet here we are...

Once again, before I get words placed in my mouth, I don't want Blues to be exclusive to the top players. By all means add more ways to get blues for lower tier players. I'm not advocating for them in my posts because (according to the people in this thread) blues are fine the way they are for you people, so why should i advocate for you?
Burble wrote: »
CH is back up.

Reset dungeon entries pretty pls. Lost out on 200 reward credits because of that crash.
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 01:31 AM McOnosRep
Nice thoughtful post.

I do agree that making BAMs rewards hit based is a silly idea as it benefits certain classes enormously, and penalises healers especially.

Making the BAMs do so much damage is also a bit unfair to less geared players. To be honest I did try to use my healer to help raids (and got next to nothing) and then tried a Archer and got very little, so am simply going to be selfish next time and use my brawler which is a shame as feels nice to have been part of a raid doing fun stuff.

Perhaps they could make it so that there only a few very high HP Crabs and everyone in a raid who tags a BAM gets a Bound-to-Account higher tier Nocts or bravery/cane or rejuv/50% health pot.

Also I do think that as a general rule for such events EME might consider making all loot Bound-to-Account as a safeguard to stop (unexpectedly?) broken events destroy the economy.
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 01:23 AM LagIncarnate
- Due to the boss/class mechanics, these types of per-hit BAM's are basically monopolised by warriors and brawlers. Warriors deal a broken number of hits per second due to DG, and brawlers don't need to worry about health which is useful when healers have little incentive to actually heal for these.

- Classes without multi-hit skills or high hits per second are terrible here. You could say it's biased towards DPS, but zerkers/slayers get [filtered] during these events too, probably worse than healers. Everyone basically hops on alts instead of playing on their preferred characters.

- The smaller hermit crabs are basically useless. They drop small amounts of noctenium and some HP pots, but since they deal absurd damage and the poison and sleep crabs deal damage through block making tanking them practically impossible, they're pretty much impossible to farm effectively.

- The drops are all frontloaded onto the big crabs... Which don't respawn. This makes the event, at least on MT, 30 minutes of hunting big crabs before they're all dead, and then 30 minutes of staring at the small crabs with their pitiful drops.

- Unlike previous BAM events that were based around partying up, joining together and taking down BAM's as a community effort, these are the exact opposite. You DON'T want other players around, the more BAM's you kill alone before other people show up the better, partying up with friends is a detriment because killing them faster doesn't increase loot, it decreases loot. The faster things die the faster they run out. The more people that participate the less rewards each person gets, completely contradictory to how an event should function.
You have a lot of "blue nocs" because all you do is spam RG :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
CH is back up.
66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
this is my first beach event, does this usually happen?

I don't remember this happening last time at all
this is my first beach event, does this usually happen?

Saabi wrote: »
Your post doesn't need my approval. It's enmasse's job and read and act upon the suggestions of this thread. All i ask is for there to be easier ways to obtain blue nocs, the way they go about that can be a community effort. You posting "suggestions" and then backpedaling saying we only need them for moongourd doesn't make much sense.

It doesnt make much sense to ask them for only one dungeon either. It wont solve your problem at all.

You can make a better sugestion as I said, if you could think about where they could include that consumable not only as a reward from only one dungeon.

You can read all post in this thread from the self proclamed "True End-Game Players" and you will see most of them are not even making sugestion but only posting personal attacks against other forum users. So I can't see the real need of their claim when they can't even make a proper sugestion for that "need" to be fixed.

They are either saying "EME is incompetent" "EME can't be a normal publisher" "EME only hear casuals" "Casuals doesnt know what they are talking about" "Harder content is no profitable enought" "Upcomming hardest content wont be posible to clear with these consumables" but you can see how most of them can't even make a proper argument and sugestion about how blue nocs could be included. They are more focused on a flame war in the thread than showing a little bit of interest in the main issue, they are more focused on name calling or personal attacks than making a sugestion of how things can be changed for better. If you think about all these things then it's obvious why they keep being ignored by EME, because they are not contributing anything good in the thread but just whining and bickering.

Now if you dont need them for competing against others in ranking then why would you need of them for?

So far the only thing I can see is that you want them for the new content that is soon to come (new DSU), but if that were the case then saving nocs and buying refiners could solve the problem.
Just a suggestion but is there anyway that the cost of EE could be reduced from 30 tokens to like 5? 30 tokens is ALOT of wins for 1 EE. Some people lose alot before they can even manage a win. 5 tokens for 1 Essence seems reasonable and its good for the players who only pvp and don't do pve. EE is easy to obtain ATM yes, but only for players who do pve content. Plus if the cost is lowered, pvp could see a spike in activity. Same about adding the new mat; Veilthroch; for maybe 10 tokens. New material, a bit harder to get than EE but doable, plus because of this, more people would probably join BG's too.

Not everyone has time to spam dungeons 24/7 all day also, so this could help the players who don't get a chance to play much but enjoy the game and still want to work to get the best gear.
Nightfall weapon skin!! and castanica demons outfit
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 01:09 AM VoidKing
Just a few people were hunting the crabs, idk why it crashed the server (or if it really was the event's fault). Soloing them with a class that is not brawler/maybe lancer is a waste of time, since the monsters are crazy strong.
WE are messing the event :(
I hope @SingleBear is pulling our leg. It's a really huge disappointment that strongbox events are no more if what he said is true. Even though the event could be said as a p2w event, its still a fun event, and feeds the addiction of gamblers, but it still is joyous to them too, because of this supposed fact, keys are worthless now and strongbox events were temporary band aids to problems such as lacking materials in the economy, but band aids that lasted a good amount of time.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Saabi wrote: »
It's not even about moongourd rank. It's about a consumable that shouldn't be rare being too hard to obtain; it's a damn consumable. Also where is this misinformation coming from? "now that most people have learned the dungeon [AAHM] and don't sit on the floor" Most people still can't even clear RRHM.

And yes, I've been clearing AAHM with normal nocs for a week now because I have no blues. However this is not something everyone is capable of and even still, it's making my runs slower than they need to be. Also considering we don't have veliks blessing or talents this shouldn't even be a problem. Additionally, there's almost always atleast 1 person using a blue noc in AAHM clears.

Anyways, I like how casuals assume that we endgame farmers only care about moongourd, why are you so insecure? Is this why you want to block us from getting blue nocs? Even if... how does this even harm you? Grow up.

But like I said. DSU gonna be a scary sight because of all this nonsense. Enmasse I hope you know what you're doing.

You can always ask them to be included on dragon scale shop for a fair price and you can always ask nocterium refiner to be decreased in cost also, you can ask to get normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop also, all of these things I have proposed in your own thread but it looks like you don't care to propose something that can solve that issue, you only said that you need them on AAH to get 2 of them as a reward for clearing only that dungeon.

Now you can think again and propose a way to solve your problem with blue nocs that will help you also in the future and not only in a specific dungeon.

Should I repeat myself again?

1. Add blue nocs on dragon scale shop for a fair price, maybe 2 scales per blue noc. You get dragon scales clearing 4 and 5 star dungeons, also FWC and CS
2. Decrease noterium refiner cost and add normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop so you can get a better value for your credits with this consumable being more accesible.

Would you still complain without telling why these won't help you at all or would you like to add something else than wanting them in only one dungeon and complaining each time a new content is included in the game?

The whole point of this thread was asking for it to be added in the dragon scale shop and reduced priced on vg shop already. These suggestions have been brought up in this thread and others. OP's original post was just to make them more widely available. Why are people fighting against this?
 Event Suggestions 06/19/2018, 01:01 AM RenniBee
This one... is a flop, sorry guys.

Biggest reason #1 - You crashed the server. Naice. (CH)
Reason #2 - Making them hit based prioritizes classes with higher hpm. Not necessarily a huge problem, but kind of unideal to have an event that ppl can't play on their mains which is typically what they enjoy most. Not the biggest issue but kind of weird. Just give them higher hp so that players are instead incentivized to band together and play seriously. (Atm its just kind of like... go brawler, summon loot gather pet, pop growing fury, faceroll keyboard, profit.)
Reason #3 - Gatekept to high sc players only. Non sc gets 1-3 shot by dmg from attacks. Also attacks from the medium sized crabs have no animation to indicate the attack to prompt iframing/block, bc they just stand there and randomly poison, sleep, charge, whatever.
Nice rewards, good general idea, trash execution.

Way too many spawned at once as well. At least on my server, there was only one raid, not full at all, going around hunting them. Reducing number of them that spawn at once might help prevent something like.... idk... a server crash. :)

It is my sincere wish that those at EME thoughtfully consider this feedback. Let's do our best to promote an engaged, positive gaming community that works together to do challenging fun rewarding content, and do what we can to avoid promoting selfishness, disinterest to participate, or tilting.

I miss the good old days where the server banded together to take down whatever monstrosities y'all spawned and were rewarded for their time and hard work and made new friends they'd never met before in the process. :)
My server is CH as well. Server status now shows as offline.
Burble wrote: »
We're working on getting CH back up as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience.

thanks for answer, hope u give us chance to farm lil more
I dont get surprised anymore , at each event, cant enjoy one in peace ...

To be fair, the earlier ones worked fine. Probably all these normies getting home from work.
idk, kudos to them for trying to make an event work during a sensible time. Just too bad for CH, lmao
We're working on getting CH back up as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience.
I dont get surprised anymore , at each event, cant enjoy one in peace ...
Well why only CH. Im from CH Im sad.
I was about to kill some uglies but then realised that no abilities worked and there were no monsters spawned outside of immediate view distance. Was fun running around empty Isle of Dawn for a while until getting kicked from server though.
Only CH? Lmao that is some bad luck
Yup, CH is actually down now.
http://eme.milice.me/
I cant log, CH
I was leveling an alt, and then couldn't move
Well, I like the event. Free strong braveries/canephoras/blue noct sign me up bb. More like this please.
Thought it was just my internet because its storming here, I got dc while I was in crucible of fame, rip my 200 daily credits

Stuck at the server screen.
Server CH


Dungeon entries reset pls
Same but the event was boring as hell so no worries :P
Same. Got DC'd during the event, and now can't log in.
The unofficial server status page shows us as online, but can't enter.
Yeah Just got DC and i can't log in. CH here.

The event sucks tho sp im not in a hurry or anything
Same. Everyone in my guild is having this problem too, lol. We're on CH. Think the servers are just feeling a little crabby ;D
I am, and most of my guild too
Dyeable homemade costume. Thank you
I got DC then I cant get in anymore. Stuck at select server screen. Anyone having this problem?
Blue Kkultteok Plate please!

Direct buy would be fantastic
You post doesn't need my approval. It's enmasse's job and read and act upon the suggestions of this thread. All i ask is for there to be easier ways to obtain blue nocs, the way they go about that can be a community effort. You posting "suggestions" and then backpedaling saying we only need them for moongourd doesn't make much sense.
Saabi wrote: »
It's not even about moongourd rank. It's about a consumable that shouldn't be rare being too hard to obtain; it's a damn consumable. Also where is this misinformation coming from? "now that most people have learned the dungeon [AAHM] and don't sit on the floor" Most people still can't even clear RRHM.

And yes, I've been clearing AAHM with normal nocs for a week now because I have no blues. However this is not something everyone is capable of and even still, it's making my runs slower than they need to be. Also considering we don't have veliks blessing or talents this shouldn't even be a problem. Additionally, there's almost always atleast 1 person using a blue noc in AAHM clears.

Anyways, I like how casuals assume that we endgame farmers only care about moongourd, why are you so insecure? Is this why you want to block us from getting blue nocs? Even if... how does this even harm you? Grow up.

But like I said. DSU gonna be a scary sight because of all this nonsense. Enmasse I hope you know what you're doing.

You can always ask them to be included on dragon scale shop for a fair price and you can always ask nocterium refiner to be decreased in cost also, you can ask to get normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop also, all of these things I have proposed in your own thread but it looks like you don't care to propose something that can solve that issue, you only said that you need them on AAH to get 2 of them as a reward for clearing only that dungeon.

Now you can think again and propose a way to solve your problem with blue nocs that will help you also in the future and not only in a specific dungeon.

Should I repeat myself again?

1. Add blue nocs on dragon scale shop for a fair price, maybe 2 scales per blue noc. You get dragon scales clearing 4 and 5 star dungeons, also FWC and CS
2. Decrease noterium refiner cost and add normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop so you can get a better value for your credits with this consumable being more accesible.

Would you still complain without telling why these won't help you at all or would you like to add something else than wanting them in only one dungeon and complaining each time a new content is included in the game?
Dyeable Picnic dress and the normal one
metagame wrote: »
aahm is currently clearable without using blue nocts. based on mg, clear times can range from around 5 minutes to around 11, and i would say an average run is about 7-8

clearing without nocts at all may still be a stretch, but now that most people have learned the dungeon and don't sit on the floor for extended periods of time it's much more possible, with or without cage glitch

I just had to log in and say you are completely [filtered] and out of your mind ( and dont know [filtered] youre talking about ). That is all
It's not even about moongourd rank. It's about a consumable that shouldn't be rare being too hard to obtain; it's a damn consumable. Also where is this misinformation coming from? "now that most people have learned the dungeon [AAHM] and don't sit on the floor" Most people still can't even clear RRHM.

And yes, I've been clearing AAHM with normal nocs for a week now because I have no blues. However this is not something everyone is capable of and even still, it's making my runs slower than they need to be; also considering we don't have veliks blessing or talents this shouldn't even be a problem.

I like how casuals assume that we endgame farmers only care about moongourd, why are you so insecure? Is this why you want to block us from getting blue nocs? Even if... how does this even harm you? Grow up.
 XIGNCODE DISCUSSION! 06/18/2018, 10:50 PM TomRipley
TomRipley wrote: »
Imho all you're asking sonic to do is waste time and effort. I mean, given that all the relevant data is located on an SSD xigncode trashed, they'd either have to spend money to hire someone to try and retrieve said data from the broken device, or at the very least send in the SSD to Wellbia (since EME has stated before that technical issues are solved by them), which probably is quite costly as well, in case you forgot: they are located in Korea.

You didn't actually pay attention at all to what he said. He's having the same crash now on his new SSD (though it has not trashed the new drive). So whatever caused the crash in the first place was not the SSD itself, but something unique to the computer. That's what needs to be troubleshooted.

He also said he's done with the game and the company. I mean, sure, by all means, try and convince him to put in the extra effort with no interest towards himself.
In any case, my point still stands: EME should've contacted him for troubleshooting. Assuming someone who's had already experienced substantial financial damage and is not even willing to put up with the game anymore should take the initiative here to me seems like a fool's errand.
 THANKS YOU EME!!! 06/18/2018, 10:29 PM counterpoint
There is no way you can take something from (example) 2003 and then slap a full price sticker on it and expect it to sell. This is 2018.
Well, obviously they'll see when they look at the sales. If it's not reaching their projections, clearly they'll do something else.

But this particular outfit is a bit of a special case because it's so rare. It wasn't something that was just sitting on the store for years, even in a lootbox or anything else. (It was only in a lootbox once rarely, and then available in an event.) So it wouldn't surprise me if, for this item in particular, the price was more worth it to people than it would be for other items. Certainly, not just any old rare will sell well at 4995 EMP.
Zoknahal wrote: »
Example: I was waiting for this awakening update, because it made Lancer just so much better than before. There you go, i just proved you wrong. :)

Fun fact: Just this weekend, I was playing my lancer with a guildie. After we finished a run, they remarked that they really had been meaning to gear up their lancer, so that they could try out and play with the apex skills. Because let's be honest, a lot of the apex skills are really, really satisfying to use.

That's far from the first time I've heard the sentiment of "wow that looks really neat, I wanna go gear my alt to try that out". Whether lancer superleap, or warrior aerial scythe to frenzy, or slayer doing their little double-dash then unsheathe-ing... a lot of them both look and feel impressive. And that's the kinda thing you want in a game like this, for the actual moment-to-moment gameplay to feel good.

I have my qualms with some specific parts of the apex update, but overall, it's a pretty nice update. (shock, gasp, BHS did something right for once, etc)
My poor wallet... Steam Summer sale soon, new costumes/wings if they're separate, summer swimsuits.
F
ElinLove wrote: »
Ray676 wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
I suspect those daily deals have made the EMP dealers more lively around the game, have they? Well it's a win-win situation for everyone, unless rates skyrocket stupidly.

like they haven't already? 70 usd?? I could see that price if they were account bound.

ur just cheap

That doesn't make him/her cheap because of the overpriced content.
Maybe you're blind to the fact that they removed the rng boxes, which you could "possibly" get this cheaper from that,
in order to sell this for more.These costumes are old and I'm not talking 1 or 2 years old, I'm taking like 4 or so and it's still being sold for $50???
Are you kidding me? You can buy the newer maid costumes for cheaper.

Give some double bold, italic and 144 size font on that "possibly" there. Very, very, VERY far fetched but eh, that's how RNG boxes sell eh? "You may get this item for a mere 1,99!! Don't delay, buy today!"

Ain't agreeing with 50 dollars anyway, but really, going as far as making lootboxes look GOOD was quite far fetched

lol and yes. Quite a few people are lucky and pull the said item in a few boxes, it's not to say that a good majority will. But some can pull 2-3 in like 20 boxes. Look I like the direction they choose for direct buy, its not the gripe there. That was a good move.
The gripe is the price. You can't strip the store of most items and then only give us the option of $16-20 and then $50.
Most of the stuff on this game that people want is OLD. There is no way you can take something from (example) 2003 and then slap a full price sticker on it and expect it to sell. This is 2018. So if what everyone wants is several years old, you gotta come down on the price some. There is no way a 4 year old item should be the same price as an item that was just RELEASED.
Angelia "GM Discodolly" wrote...2018-06-18 10:24AM PDT
Hi there!

I am afraid as it stands, Xigncode will not be removed.
I understand your passionate about this, however your request is not being considered at this time.
I have pushed the feedback forward, and that is what I can do. Until it is decided to use something else, Xigncode will stay.

Thank you!

Angelia GM Discodolly
EME Customer Support

So everyone, it seems that possibly EME/BHS might go with some server-client protection? Something that doesn't cause BSODs like XIGNCODE. For now XIGNCODE stays. That's all I state of what's going on. It's seems that EME/BHS finally know what's going on and might try to fix the issues with XIGNCODE or decide on something else. I was really sincere about it.

It's a shame those wings weren't even animated...
dont want to elaborate,
nightfall weapon skin ka blood cherry, me wants!
ty in advance
46WRH7JGM3 wrote: »
Just wondering if a single player is making a group wipe a dungeon after ten or more attempts? Could you kick the player? Or should you just leave the group?

leave the group

kick only work in lfg
You can always kick anyone for anytime for any reason, but that's usually frowned upon and makes you look like an [filtered].

However my rule of thumb is I continue to try to teach them. If I spend more than an hour on one single boss and we've wiped countless times, I will initiate a vote kick, or if they refuse to listen, either because they don't understand English or just choose not to care.
If they're intentionally griefing then you can report them for it. Not sure if it gets a ban or a suspension or what.
However, you need 100% solid proof that they're intentionally griefing (video proof or screenshots with the person explicitly saying that they're griefing) otherwise your claim won't hold ground as either EME or the player can just blame the repeated wipes on lack of skill.
You can safely kick the player without worrying about EME retaliating, though.
Usually I would try after one or two attempts to explain the mechanics, if they refuse to learn, tell them they need to read a guide before trying the dungeon again and kick them. Just be polite about it.
I would love it too, but we'll never see it. Ever.
It's [filtered] up too, because they don't even give us the option to buy the cosmetics in the shop! They erase it from the shop, and then they make it impossible to unsoulbind it so we can put it on another character or sell it to someone who wants it. Honestly I don't know what their problem is. They think this makes them more money through artificial scarcity, but the truth is I just spend my money on other stuff. I'm not sitting around on pins and needles waiting for a virtual dress to come out. If it's not there, I'll live without buying it and I'm not gonna trip over myself buying it for the price of a triple-a game later from the daily deal. Meanwhile, your company loses my money. Woohoo!
 Good lord.. 06/18/2018, 08:58 PM vkobe
Evette wrote: »
Viauxi wrote: »
Ok, this is borderline parody at this point.
Every single time I arbitrarily check up on this game, Eme never fails to surprise me with some new micro-transaction nonesense they added to the game.

Lets see....
-I can buy freaking FINAL FANTASY XIV: STORMBLOOD with that money.
- I can buy a game like Nier: Automata, you know, a FULL BLOWN triple-A rpg....
OR
-I can buy some trash weapon skin in TERA Online.

HMMM... I WONDER WHICH IS THE BETTER CHOICE. GEE, BEATS ME. YOU DRIVE A HARD BARGAIN, ENMASSE!



I think that is literally the single most overpriced cosmetic (for value) I have EVER seen in a f2p game, at least in recent memory. That much money for a Single. WEAPON. Skin. 50 dollars. Not even a bundle. Not even a costume set. Not even dyable. Not account bound. Nothing. Wow. The only publisher I can think of that may have had more ludicrous pricing is Nexon (but nobody is worse than Nexon.......)

This is why lootboxes and micro-transactions are completely out of control now. Can you even blame these publisher at this point?

It's like Eme knows the only people left playing this game are whales, just look at these pathetic replies in this thread. This community truly has completely lost any will to demand better service from this company (not surprised). Holy crap, seriously, I cannot believe people will defend paying that much for a weapon skin. And I thought BDO was pretty disgraceful (it is...), but at least they offer you a FULL DYABLE OUTFIT (/w the WEAPONS, complete with custom character animations) and there are no LOOTBOXES in their cash shop.


Well, you guys get what you ask for I guess. And judging from what I am reading in this thread; yeah, you guys literally asked for this. Can't argue with that. I don't hang around this game much anymore, so what do I know, right? After all, they only put it in the cash shop because they know most of you will probably un-ironically buy it. Maybe when I come back in a couple months, Eme will have a $100 legendary lootbox that guarantees a random premium flying mount! Kinda like what Trion attempted to do in RIFT a few months back.... Except it will probably actually work.

Welp, back to Fortnite....I can buy like 5 seasons of Battle Passes with $50.


I prettie much knew the thread was going to have people defending the price as they are most likely people that have gotten used to the way it is now and have not played games as long as I have to know what it was like many years before lootboxes. Guess I'm an old fart, its another reason I havent replied to this thread that I created in so long... but you prettie much summed it up better than me sir.

I've just gotten so tired of having it slap me in the face and destroy all the games I loved: Aion, GW2, Forsaken World, Elderscrolls Online and BDO etc are a few off the top of my mind. I just cant summon the energy anymore to voice it in a brick wall for people to understand that they are literally taking advantage of you, they are making more than enough to support their staff and the games development. Its called greed guys.

I'm fully aware that going P2P is risky as this generation of gamers have gotten so used to having their games free, which is a total shame, because the P2P model was the best. WoW is still sticking strong to it and not slipping like so many into the lootbox game, but WoW is an old game now, so its understandable that people would slowly drop off it. I just hoped that every new generation of game would take on the P2P model..

If games sticked to the P2P model, by this time now, those awesome costumes you see in that shop would not be there, there would be no shop at all. Those costumes would be in the game, in some form or manner, be it through rare npc spawns, ingame money or a type of fashion profession. I know you can purchase them via the broker (only AFTER someone has purchased it via RL money), but please think for a moment, what if, just what if, costumes like these where never placed in a shop for RL money in ALL games at all. What if the normal way of getting these things was through effort?

This was the world of gaming I lived in. You worked for your [filtered] in the game, there was no cash shop and P2P games was normal. Publishers cared more for their community and game develop, rather than their bank account.

If you can open your mind to my words and see it my way, then you will understand why I created this post and all of the people that sided with me. But if you cannot then too much time has already past and its hopeless.

Just to add, yes I do have Elite Status in this game. As I find the monthly subscription the normal way of supporting the games development and upkeep. Wouldnt it be interesting if all costumes on that shop were free to Elite Status members? ..P2P might even become popular again :P I'll stop talking this crazy talk now. Its total maddness.

no everyone want to pay 15$ by month to play their favorite game, for tera they tried with subscription, but it seem it failed, so it is why they turn into f2p

at the best time of wow, the first guild war was a sucess without subscription

and i am sure than aion was subscription when the game was released, so it seem than it fail for them :3
Just wondering if a single player is making a group wipe a dungeon after ten or more attempts? Could you kick the player? Or should you just leave the group?
metagame wrote: »
aahm is currently clearable without using blue nocts. based on mg, clear times can range from around 5 minutes to around 11, and i would say an average run is about 7-8

clearing without nocts at all may still be a stretch, but now that most people have learned the dungeon and don't sit on the floor for extended periods of time it's much more possible, with or without cage glitch

I don't doubt it with a good enough group, still doesn't change the fact that you'd be sitting here for a while if you tried to find a group on mg that didn't clear without at least half their group benefiting from blue noct. I didn't say it was impossible without it, just that it makes sense for people to want to break out the good stuff for that fight. That sentiment is reflected in nearly every mg run you'll read on the site. Finding a run where literally nobody uses blue noct is extremely difficult, and for every run you show me with no blue noct, I can show you 30 where half the group or more is benefiting from it. Devs should just listen to the majority of their players and have the dungeon drop blue noct (or refiners so regular noctsellers can keep making money), really don't see the big deal here.
 Good lord.. 06/18/2018, 08:44 PM Evette
Viauxi wrote: »
Ok, this is borderline parody at this point.
Every single time I arbitrarily check up on this game, Eme never fails to surprise me with some new micro-transaction nonesense they added to the game.

Lets see....
-I can buy freaking FINAL FANTASY XIV: STORMBLOOD with that money.
- I can buy a game like Nier: Automata, you know, a FULL BLOWN triple-A rpg....
OR
-I can buy some trash weapon skin in TERA Online.

HMMM... I WONDER WHICH IS THE BETTER CHOICE. GEE, BEATS ME. YOU DRIVE A HARD BARGAIN, ENMASSE!



I think that is literally the single most overpriced cosmetic (for value) I have EVER seen in a f2p game, at least in recent memory. That much money for a Single. WEAPON. Skin. 50 dollars. Not even a bundle. Not even a costume set. Not even dyable. Not account bound. Nothing. Wow. The only publisher I can think of that may have had more ludicrous pricing is Nexon (but nobody is worse than Nexon.......)

This is why lootboxes and micro-transactions are completely out of control now. Can you even blame these publisher at this point?

It's like Eme knows the only people left playing this game are whales, just look at these pathetic replies in this thread. This community truly has completely lost any will to demand better service from this company (not surprised). Holy crap, seriously, I cannot believe people will defend paying that much for a weapon skin. And I thought BDO was pretty disgraceful (it is...), but at least they offer you a FULL DYABLE OUTFIT (/w the WEAPONS, complete with custom character animations) and there are no LOOTBOXES in their cash shop.


Well, you guys get what you ask for I guess. And judging from what I am reading in this thread; yeah, you guys literally asked for this. Can't argue with that. I don't hang around this game much anymore, so what do I know, right? After all, they only put it in the cash shop because they know most of you will probably un-ironically buy it. Maybe when I come back in a couple months, Eme will have a $100 legendary lootbox that guarantees a random premium flying mount! Kinda like what Trion attempted to do in RIFT a few months back.... Except it will probably actually work.

Welp, back to Fortnite....I can buy like 5 seasons of Battle Passes with $50.


I prettie much knew the thread was going to have people defending the price as they are most likely people that have gotten used to the way it is now and have not played games as long as I have to know what it was like many years before lootboxes. Guess I'm an old fart, its another reason I havent replied to this thread that I created in so long... but you prettie much summed it up better than me sir.

I've just gotten so tired of having it slap me in the face and destroy all the games I loved: Aion, GW2, Forsaken World, Elderscrolls Online and BDO etc are a few off the top of my mind. I just cant summon the energy anymore to voice it in a brick wall for people to understand that they are literally taking advantage of you, they are making more than enough to support their staff and the games development. Its called greed guys.

I'm fully aware that going P2P is risky as this generation of gamers have gotten so used to having their games free, which is a total shame, because the P2P model was the best. WoW is still sticking strong to it and not slipping like so many into the lootbox game, but WoW is an old game now, so its understandable that people would slowly drop off it. I just hoped that every new generation of game would take on the P2P model..

If games sticked to the P2P model, by this time now, those awesome costumes you see in that shop would not be there, there would be no shop at all. Those costumes would be in the game, in some form or manner, be it through rare npc spawns, ingame money or a type of fashion profession. I know you can purchase them via the broker (only AFTER someone has purchased it via RL money), but please think for a moment, what if, just what if, costumes like these where never placed in a shop for RL money in ALL games at all. What if the normal way of getting these things was through effort?

This was the world of gaming I lived in. You worked for your [filtered] in the game, there was no cash shop and P2P games was normal. Publishers cared more for their community and game develop, rather than their bank account.

If you can open your mind to my words and see it my way, then you will understand why I created this post and all of the people that sided with me. But if you cannot then too much time has already past and its hopeless.
 THANKS YOU EME!!! 06/18/2018, 08:24 PM ElinLove
Ray676 wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
I suspect those daily deals have made the EMP dealers more lively around the game, have they? Well it's a win-win situation for everyone, unless rates skyrocket stupidly.

like they haven't already? 70 usd?? I could see that price if they were account bound.

ur just cheap

That doesn't make him/her cheap because of the overpriced content.
Maybe you're blind to the fact that they removed the rng boxes, which you could "possibly" get this cheaper from that,
in order to sell this for more.These costumes are old and I'm not talking 1 or 2 years old, I'm taking like 4 or so and it's still being sold for $50???
Are you kidding me? You can buy the newer maid costumes for cheaper.

Give some double bold, italic and 144 size font on that "possibly" there. Very, very, VERY far fetched but eh, that's how RNG boxes sell eh? "You may get this item for a mere 1,99!! Don't delay, buy today!"

Ain't agreeing with 50 dollars anyway, but really, going as far as making lootboxes look GOOD was quite far fetched
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.