TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
 new type of quest 09/18/2018, 04:56 PM EFYDTA4J3W
Hi, I'm a TERA player and I had an idea to improve the game, it works like this:
would be an island where to enter it would be necessary this in the minino level 60, form a party of at least 5 person, maximum 10 and each class of that party would have to coguistar a specific type of key of its class to release the first part the gate.
And inside the lha there are several gates each needing a mechanism to be opened, more precisely defeating certain types of monsters, where a key made of the monster's character will be released.
After gathering the twelve keys you can open the last gate where there would be an unknown and new monster protecting the treasure, which would become equipment made of dragon scales, or characteristics of other monsters.
 the island only would be released from 3 to 4 months modifying the whole system of prize, monsters and mechanism, and within the party there can be no class repeated, would have a time imitation between 2 to 3 hours, being added 30 minutes more to kill the boss, as a reward for getting to the last gate in at least an hour.
Hey, Whertepler here, I actually reminded myself to read your thread when I was free.

Simple answer to your question is: No. I don't feel there should be a male elin race, or that it would fit.

To be fair, if I ever want any extra races in TERA, those must be the Orcs and the Prions, which have a lot of backstory and unique designs (except Orcs since they follow the same concept for every. single. videogame. orc, but their backstory with Thulsa is pretty cool actually)

Elins are basically coded as Popori Females, even if before the game was fully out it was changed lore-wise.

One of the things I actually like about TERA is that there is a lot of variety, and that's represented in races such as Baraka, which are genderless even if they look like chubby males. Adding a new race just with the intent of bringing in more money represents a lot of work with little payoff since most chose the Elin not because they were unique or relatable, they were just simply the best race for everyone since they are small, slim, cute and fit well with what most consider the "anime essence" of the game (Even if I don't believe for a bit that TERA looks like anime). A boyish Elin has been asked before, but it would seem too much of a copy and would be pretty unnecessary, since BHS is already in a very comfortable spot with Elins as female-only.
Elin's have always been the most sought after race, but what if a new race was made of Elin for male, that had many physical characteristics such as ears, tail, size, and instead of being furry and chubby actually skin? I would want to see this new race have access to the ninja class along with brawler since KTera released the Elin brawler. If you feel the same way about this lets get this thread noticed. Share the link with your friends, like it, and comment on it so we can potentially get this added to Tera.
topic
On potato PCs (like my dear little HP laptop) , the performance hit it causes makes the game completely unplayable.
As the title suggests i'd like more of a quality of life update for things like inventories.
Whenever you have an item in the inventory of another character on the same account(and server) you have to go through the process of logging out characters and switching to bank the item, to speed this up (QOL) i was thinking an NPC like the banker where it lists all the characters on the server you are currently logged into and able to access the inventory of those characters (Move items, give/take ect..)
 A new class 09/06/2018, 04:19 PM Riisssaaa
You know the funny thing is... We have classes with all kinds of weapons and no knives yet. :3
 Upswept hair 09/06/2018, 04:15 PM Riisssaaa
I wouldn't mind hairstyles having a toggle option in the costume tab tbh.
It's how other games have managed this and your model is what everyone else sees too.

Not sure how possible it is for them to implement it though.
Relic weapon models are some of the nicest looking non-premium weapons in the game.
And I only noticed this because I happened to take a break and look at my weapon.
Sadly, these weapons are largely ignored because the alt-levelling grind is fast.
We take these weapons for granted!!

I would like to have relic weapons added to the fashion coupon shop as weapon skins.
(And yes OwO I do buy fashion coupons with EMP sometimes... I can't help it.)
 In Game DPS Meter? 08/20/2018, 07:31 PM PJ3H96XH35
Also I almost Forgot but here is a disclaimer...

I under no means have had or currently have a DPS Meter. I am also only a week into the game and have already come within days of endgaming. Yes it is too easy with the help I got. And I am rather good at mmos. I am not bluffing at all I am rather seriously being truthful.
 In Game DPS Meter? 08/20/2018, 07:24 PM PJ3H96XH35
'Ok now people. Look. I see every point made and 99% is true and undeniable. However here is where every person here can be blamed to have been faltering. DPS meters are a great help for those as explained already. It can be of help personally or it may be used to help others. Now it is a catalyst for trouble yes. It can cause troll and complete morons to have a different means to do what they already do. wait I am sorry. I need to check something. ..... Hmm that is interesting these said people are already doing what you fear they would do with a DPS Meter. Wake up. Now now now I am not hear to rant. How about... Hmm... AH! I got it. To show up on a DPS meter should be optional. Right no that is impossible. Nope it is not. Tera can handle it no sweat. Just add it to the "Game Play" or "UI" settings and you are all set. If you are too scared to let people see that you suck. So be it. Toggle away at the button and stop winning and ruining everybody else experience in game cause you can not for some other worldly reason get your sh*t together. Now to say I have personally had someone help me for days on end with my end game. he was and is a very nice and very helpful person. I have in the same sense been victim to and witnessed other new players get harassed for being new are not being good enough. WOW!! What a shock. I never new you did not even need the DPS Meter to harass someone for being bad. Yeah... Um... Do you see where I am going with this. I too have helped people do there best to improve and have fun in the game. Wait wait you can not be telling the truth. Yes I helped people. There are people that would find a DPS Meter a godsend. All because it is a catalyst to help people and improve ones self as well as have a means to challenge oneself. Wait I am truly sorry I am saying what has been said and proven countless times.

Point a-z. If you do not want a DPS Meter then do not get it. If you do not want people to know that you actually suck then stop wining allow Tera to have a DPS Meter on the terms you have a It is a win win. We get a DPS Meter and you can hide you DPS as much as you want cause you suck. I am SO!! SICK AND TIRED!! Of people ruining it for others cause you can not seem to think smart enough for said solution. WE WANT TO IMPROVE AND HELP OTHERS!!! Is that really all that bad or wrong. Are we not allow to improve? Are we not allowed to help someone? Is it that horrific a notion that you have to ruin it??!!!!

Tera if you can build and in game DPS Meter please that would be great and also do not forget the "Hide My DPS Cause I Suck" button. Now as sarcastic as this is I am being serious and rather thorough. Stop ruining the game for everyone that enjoys it and may put money in it or could put money in it. And do not.. Do not be a [filtered] and make the DPS Meter something to be paid for with IRL currency. Cause that is just rude and you will I promise lose a lot of your player base from rage at the incompetence that shows.
yes please.
 Nicolas Cage Footsteps 08/18/2018, 01:51 AM Breetizm
So this may be the strangest post to whoever is reading this and if any of the EME team comes across this thread, but I thought how about Nicolas Cage footsteps. From many of us gamers perspective, Nicolas Cage is praised as a god. In TERA, there are also gods. But let's all be real here, no one would want TERA gods as footsteps, as that's pretty boring. Can you imagine Nicolas Cage footsteps? That would undoubtedly the greatest item to be sold on the TERA store. For a limited time offer, grab a pair of Nicolas Cage footsteps for only 12000 EMP. I can only imagine the amount of people that would buy the item would be so magnificent, the servers would be so stable, everyone at EME could get a raise, and we can finally have more content for the player base. 1DwiEpL.png

This smiling face of a god, can be the key to TERA's success.
It will be a good way to reward players with 5% more of item exp when claiming vanguards since it cost real money , and a lot in game gold in broker and gear ask for more and more item exp while you enchant it.
 Red Baron Elin! 08/09/2018, 10:51 PM LMEW5HA5PT
Well, Red Baron anyone, really.

Remember when cars were a mount in TERA?

Just saying, it'd be awesome if there were flight suits that looked like old school WW II flight suits, with a mount like one of the old school planes.
 Damage Meters 08/01/2018, 12:22 PM Walties
In 2018 a “true action mmo” not having a DPS/ combat metrics meter is silly. It is the golden age of min/maxing characters for mathematical optimization. The community will do what it wants with the numbers, but people will be toxic either way. It will help the people who are concerned about their dps maximize it through trial and error,while people not concerned about optimization would still be free to play as they like. If a dps meter came out and your friends stop playing with you because of low dps, where they really your friends anyway?
RH645LWPCE wrote: »
Aman Tank 1 hand Hammer/or melee weapon with a gauntlet embedded with a magic crystal on the other hand that can project a barrier/force shield to block wears heavy armor...skills details later..though should be able to use his gauntlet for some offense skills/buffs but primarily for blocking.

Sorry for the Necro Thread but I was going to Suggest something Similar, Race specific or not one reason I've never started a Tank is the Lancer is just so Awkward in its animations; its not his fault really, spear-men are well spear-men its a thrusting weapon, they were just never used the way the artists were force to depict these characters with these big blundering sweeping moves. The Lancer IMHO should have been much more like a Historical Hoplite if you wanted to go that route, but even a Hoplite carried a sword for when the going got close.

So I totally agree with the Idea of a New Tank Class, I would love to see it Wield Hammer or Mace, a good Heavy impact weapon; give it some knock down, knock back potential. While not used so much GW1 Warrior had some awesome hammer skills. I would prefer a Shield as the offhand weapon myself, vs the Gauntlet Idea, Again a Good Solid Shield Bash for Knockback/Stun; make it an active weapon.

That said, I would not pass on RH64's class if published. I really like playing a Tank, its a preferred role for me, I started out as an Archer in most Games, but as I like playing at the tip of the spear; very often now days. I tend play some sort of "Stance Tank" in games that allow for that possibility.

And Yes I know we have Brawler, but it seems to me Brawler is seen much more as an in close DPS option and not really a Tank. Or has that opinion changed recently.
All I can say is...this fanart that someone did a long time ago before Elin Gunners were even considered is finally coming true... tumblr_inline_pcghcd6v3Y1tpzzpb_1280.jpg
 Character housing 07/27/2018, 11:31 PM Gatokatzen
Its possible in unreal engine 4, like ark evolved , fornite, the forest etc. But not for tera old render motor
we have been asking for this for years and still no answer from eme staff except for " we will look into it ", and " we will send the idea to bhs ". still no answer.
 Character housing 07/16/2018, 11:59 AM JXCJXDGRKF
> @JXCJXDGRKF said:
> Hey guys i was thinking the same thing as u about character housing but also about guild buildings. I see that many mmo are almost the same concept not much change but i think ot would be pretty awesome to have a guild building where all guild member can return in and this to combine with housing idea. Like this example [all players who are part of a guild can use the guild building as a house and each can have a room and those who don't have guild can go and get type of apartment in a hotel who is in a specific city)
> There should be price for every building like monthly pay even for guilds or even texes. Also for the idea for each one having his house and guild building u can see the AION housing system (the only game with housing system i know) but u should make it cooler i think tera can do it. All those who read this let's give our best to share the housing and guild building idea
(oh better concept about this idea the anime Log horizon but i don't expect something that great)
 Character housing 07/16/2018, 11:50 AM JXCJXDGRKF
Hey guys i was thinking the same thing as u about character housing but also about guild buildings. I see that many mmo are almost the same concept not much change but i think ot would be pretty awesome to have a guild building where all guild member can return in and this to combine with housing idea. Like this example [all players who are part of a guild can use the guild building as a house and each can have a room and those who don't have guild can go and get type of apartment in a hotel who is in a specific city)
There should be price for every building like monthly pay even for guilds or even texes. Also for the idea for each one having his house and guild building u can see the AION housing system (the only game with housing system i know) but u should make it cooler i think tera can do it. All those who read this let's give our best to share the housing and guild building idea
I was wondering what these were. Now i see this and it seems like its not worth it to bother trying to get.
 GVG 06/19/2018, 03:02 AM The2scimmz
games boring as [filtered] without gvg tbh bring it back, if a guild doesn't wanna join they can stay pacifist mode.
https://gyazo.com/bfc72cb819a881f250373d953fb433c0
Forum for players to give game suggestions, HMMMMMMMMM..........

Sounds really nice and community-friendly section. But do they even give a sh*t? No bruhh.... they do what they think allows them to earn more money. So, this section is just for fun guys... No need to crack your heads to give suggestions, even if it's good, they won't even look at this page.

Funny to see how Tera still exists...
HAHAHA..... developers don't even give a sh*t about players ranting.

FEMALE locked classes allows them to get more money, so they work it that way.
Bullcrap. I'm a woman and while I don't advertise it in-game... My main is a high elf's male. (He's adorable! And yes my username is his character name.)

Women play MMOs too. Go figure. And there are men that play and don't want to be a little Elin as well.

The devs think only guys in their basements play games. That is why all the new jobs come out as female only. It's sexist to be honest.

I will almost always play as a male just because I want to. I literally NEVER considered Elins. If there was a male version I would have looked.
Maybe not hard but it could possibly make you switch out not needed aggro crystals or other aggro rolls into something else.
 Race Specific Classes 06/14/2018, 02:32 AM 7XFCHLT9CD
I find it pretty unfair that Elins, Castanic, and Humans have their own race specific classes.

It would be nice to see Popori, Aman, Baraka, and High Elf specific classes! Show them some love too! </3
But to be honest, I think that a Popori or Aman Brawler would be SICK to see!

It would be very awesome if the developers did this for us, a lot would agree. This has even been a topic in some of the "In Game" conversations I've been in.
MistyTera wrote: »
First of all for what it caused on the community, because DPS meters created anathema among many honest players not using them and simply trying their best. I happened to come across this video, looking at skill rotation videos.

[video]

This is valid and I'm not the maker of this video.

The truth! Test on yourself and with others. It's considered cheating having the DPS meter! No offense, but it's literally asking for the answers, because you're frustrated. It makes everyone evenly matched if they had the answers. No MMO has given answers! I experimented with classes and tested my rolls, glyph advantages, and rotations with others and myself. Essential mana was given from people that tested with themselves and with others; some were DPS meter users :# . Look at Essential Mana, because it's a start to get at least somewhere. Anyways, it's over on the DPS Meters! GET REAL! STOP ASKING FOR IT!

Besides here on forums people ask questions about their class. People do help. So search for those forums or simply ask your questions about your class. That's what the community is for.



This is pretty much half the reasoning. If they gave us every answer straight up, there would be no experimentation of builds/skills within the game. We'd all jump onto the same things and play them the same way. Things would get very boring, very quickly. It would destroy any kind of diversity they hope to achieve within the game.

The other half of the reasoning fell on the community. New players still trying to learn were getting flamed by high-tier players with DPS meters. No advice or tips given to improve their play, just insults and getting kicked from Raids. It didn't take a lot of people using meters to make this happen. Only 1 of the 5+ members of the Raid Party to start it off.
I like DPS meters as someone already said its a good way to compare against yourself (if nothing else) or possibly another player of the same class (if thats what youre playing).
In neverwinter I was almost always at top with my Great Weapon Fighter but then I played with a new guy in our guild (also a GWF) that beat me almost everytime and sometimes by alot so I asked him what he did differently but it was very helpful.
Even a DPS meter for myself would be good (damage chat is of no help whatsoever since we cant parse that log in an easy way on console)

why there is not a dps meter because it makes players criticize other players, and people get demotivated a lot, because dungeon runs random when you see people do less damage they get kicked out. happened with me a lot when i started playing TERA, people using shinra dps meter basically downsized me because i play sorcerer class and was doing low dps, got a lot of kick-out in low tier dungeon when i was in guardian gear, and now i get kick outs from 439 dungeons simply because my dps hardly reached 1M/s i started using shinra meter myself because EME doesn't seem to bother and people complain a lot on my dps,, so i installed it so i can find players on servers who criticize my dpsing made a lot of complaints about them on global chat on their servers, well dps meter discourages sometimes when veteran players criticze newbies because of their low dps, but if you really want install shinra dps meter, although i think xing code blocks it now, but not sure because i haven't tried using it after xing got installed in the patch, dont wanna take risk of getting banned.
 A new class 06/13/2018, 04:31 AM xXDragonPhoenixXx
seems like an arcane warrior type of class i wanted, arcane warrior is a magewarrior hybrid thingy, MASTER OF ARCANE ARTS AND SWORD ART
 A new class 06/13/2018, 01:40 AM 4P5JJC57LJ
I would like to see a dark knight class. (Available to all genders) who wears heavy armor, wields a one handed curved sword in one hand and it's dark magic in the other, with skills such as; kill target with this skill target is reincarnated as your ghoul/thrall, etc. they can attack med range but is mostly close using their sword and magic blast
Please boost sorcerer skills in terms of dps, Wizards, Mages Sorcerers should be an OP class in almost every game but first time a game i played where sorcerer is the weakest class, although i still love to play it,

New skill for sorcerer

A) Divine Infusion

cooldown time 5 mins

increases power by 75 crit factor by 100 and crit power by 4 for 25 secs
if mana boost is used after the skill, increase additional damage of all skills by 25%

if Concentration is active addtional power increase by 25

Negative effects
with great power comes great risk
after the skilll boost finishes player get stunned for 5 secs
reduce players hp by 2% for 5 secs
cannot be purified status but can be healed to replenish hp
if concentration is active than addtional 2 sec on stun effect

B) Concentration
full time buff
Body mind and spirit unite,increase attack damage by 30%

Reduce 0.05% hp every sec
Reduce 1% mp every sec

This is just my suggestion for new skills but please can something be done to boost sorcerer, no one wants them in 4 start dungeons or higher anymore, because, and if someone wants them they just want skilled ones, with my daily ping of 300ms my sorcerer basically sucks all the time, but there is no other class that i like other than sorcerer, if its not possible to boost sorcerer than bring a new class battlemage / arcane warrior or something. well i only like to play mage classes and i know EME will not do anything about it because the game is already too old to be improved anymore, but i still feel like giving a suggestion.
 Suggestion 06/12/2018, 01:43 PM xXDragonPhoenixXx
marriage, if you want to play a game like that, play DragonBlood on facebook, its for couples,
 Suggestion 06/12/2018, 04:31 AM RandomElin
Wouldn't necessarily ruin the game. If implemented, there should be some other way to get the attribute bonus, though. Well, either that or not include the attribute bonus.
 Suggestion 06/11/2018, 02:08 PM MadJoker
No.. no.. hell to the naw.. that will ruin this game altho its already ruin but that idea will make it worst i vote against this idea just NO!
 Suggestion 06/09/2018, 10:44 PM 4N3YXLWJTE
Good evening, i want to suggest that you creat a npc for players to get married and receive an attribute bonus, marriages of personages man with man, woman with woman, man with woman, thank you for attention.
Back in the day you could buy these things, they were awesome.
I expect many people, like myself, kept a bunch, hoping to have a supply that lasts, but since in the last year there's been about ZERO in the broker, I think our stockpiles have ran out (I'm down to like 2).
These things have been a staple of my time on tera. New years eve, Velika and Highwatch are filled with exploding dragons to celebrate.
For the past three years, I've hosted a fireworks party on the fourth of july with friends and guildmates, making sure to have stocked up a good amount by the end of june so that I can give everyone who shows up at least one dragon firework.
I understand that these things can cause lag, but they're one of the best "just for fun" things in the game, and I would love to be able to hand out a bunch again these year at july 4th (firesnaps and the letters really don't have the same effect).
new class, DRUID highly advanced class, for elfs, massive heal type with great many healing skills using nature energy
I'm new here, just started playing on console, and I really love the game so far!

However, the gender-locking kinda frustrates me, only because some of them don't make sense to me. The locking behind a race is actually okay in my mind, considering I've come from a game where that was very prevalent. As long as there is a lore reason for it, I'm good.

My biggest one would have to be the Gunner I hear so much about on PC, as I feel that should have been open to both genders of the races that can play it, and I definitely can't wait for the Human Brawler to get a Male version as I'd like to play one, as I usually make my toons Male. I'm still going to play a Reaper (Even though the whole loli thing does not intrigue me in the slightest).

I also feel that some of the classes that are race locked could totally have the races opened up a bit. My suggestions would be to possibly the Gunner, Brawler, and some how maybe Ninja. The Valkyrie I'm not bothered by cause lore stuff. But I feel that Humans could totally go Gunner, even Female Human would be fine. Brawler is hard, as I see Amani totally fitting that, but again I don't know much lore. Ninja is just more of a pipe-dream if anything, as I've seen the animation video above, so I understand it being pretty difficult.

TL;DR: Gender/Race Locking should definitely at least be looked at. But for the most part it's pretty okay.
Well, in some cases, having a dps meter would help players who aren't sure if their build/rotation is as good as it should be, and instead of scanning the combat log and asking other (better players) what their dps is like and compare it to yours, you could just use the dps meter and see if it correlates to a better players or if you need to improve.

Dps meters I've used in the past created competition to do the most damage, sorta for bragging rights, and allowed for me to watch and see if newer players were catching up or improving.. and to see if I was improving or catching the players that were better than myself.

Conclusion: DPS meters will either instill elitism or competition, that is up to the individual not the devs
 RED REFUGE HARD 05/29/2018, 02:25 AM hiresama
the mask has a chance of 0.0000000001? or does it not fall directly? in the dungeon RED REFUGE HARD
It just wouldn't look right! Very feminine and hard to recreate something to make it not look so awkward. That's my opinion.

[video]
 Upswept hair 05/28/2018, 01:25 AM 7FEJ466PDL
I just found out recently that my group mates see the upswept and not the down hair - Like I originally had from character creation. I might have to change it as that's super frustrating. I'm guessing there's no frigging point to put in a support ticket about this, huh?
MistyTera wrote: »
Like how many gender lock thread forums are there? No offense, reduce it down from someone else's thread forum.

Doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm already gone from this game so I don't care how many of these threads litter the forums nowadays. Good day and hope you find this forum more to your liking in the future.
The other races would be weird to have a ninja. The ninja class skill moves are very feminine and it would look just awkward for a human, castanic, and etc on any gender. Don't believe me? Look up Tera Ninja Slow Motion. I'm just lazy to post it, because I'm typing on a phone to actually copy and paste the video from YouTube. Anyways, the time to recreate the moves/animations would be time consuming for a male targeted role. Sadly you can only dream about it by pose stance.
I really, really hope the Amani, the Baraka and the Popori get some love since they're the most unique races of Tera(and i say that even if my main is a Elin).

Btw i kinda agree that it feels strange that the brawler was at first a female-locked class. I mean, the first an only NPC who use that class was male(and so they should have had all the animations ready even before making the class playable), so why it wasn't male-locked or, much better, gender free from the very beginning?
ALDM7GYFGM wrote: »
I just came here to say gender lock is really stupid and pointless

and above all, if your still gonna do it anyway be fair some classes are fit more for females while other for males but this game every single f*ing class is locked on females.

I mean really the brawler class was way more fit for males (although I suggest it shouldn't be gender locked in the first place) but haven't they ever heard the phrase " you punch like a girl" yeah I know its a fantasy world but still...

I guess the console version doesn't have male brawler yet? Will you stop being sexist with that line-" You punch like a girl!" Don't you watch the MMA or UFC women? Seriously those girls can punch! Also don't you know the brawler lore? So lets not get sexist by accident over your frustration with gender lock. Female gender-lock tends to be targeted more due to sexism and attraction of the female sales from males. BHS is trying to do both, when it seems fit, and also it comes down to time to create. Something is released for player attraction! It's like they wanted female first, so that women wouldn't feel like they are not powerful enough to punch for at least brawler; it's a sexism thing. Either perspective, no one was expecting a male brawler, but it happened on PC! So please give it rest! My point is that you should give it time.

Why are some people so sexist towards women here on forums and global?
Like how many gender lock thread forums are there? No offense, reduce it down from someone else's thread forum.
ALDM7GYFGM wrote: »
brawler female really?? has no one ever heard the phrase "you punch like a girl" before?

Lets not get sexist ok. Don't you know the brawler lore? Give it time, because the console version is quite new.

Seriously smalls you're killing me with that punch line. It's like stating, "You play baseball like a girl!".

The2scimmz wrote: »
looks good but why

Because it will help tank to `predict` and `calculate` the value of agro.
I believe this system will help player when playing as tank class..

The only time this would be beneficial would be when a player is about to nuke the boss and when you see the aggro bar surge for them, you can taunt and catapult yourself above them. However, it really isnt hard in this game to hold aggro.
Title*
I'm sick and tired of getting yelled at for each and every little thing I get wrong within these complex dungeon fights. If I could learn the key mechanics on my first or second time through, that would help a ton, but there is no briefing-style, tutorialized piece of media to read or listen to ahead of the actual fights in-game. I either have to ask my parties how to do the fights in detail or look up a guide online... I don't want to do either of those because A. it could irritate my party or B. there might not be a detailed enough guide out there for me to consider in my current dungeon. Give me something in-game to read or listen to, an "Advanced Help" perhaps or "Dossier on the Boss Mechanics", which will brief me on what I should do in my chosen role or in general to combat specific advanced dungeon content. I would like if I could pull it up and look it over to remind myself at a glance how each fight should be tackled, just several key bullet points, and I would like to have these for both 5-man and raid content, as the elitism in this game is rampant. You don't have to make it a forced tutorial or briefing, just make it available and suggest that players read or listen to it on their first time through a dungeon via pop-up. At least give me the tools in-game and ahead of time for learning how not to come off as a "noob", thank you.
We have most of the same mount and costume events so I’m sure it wouldn’t be game breaking to have the newer hairstyles. I dislike changing my characters late game and would prefer to get those hairstyles before I’m out of character slots :)
In my opinion, DPS-meter will result in `Elitist`,
`Elitist` is approximately an act of some `experience` players in TERA that have `Superior` feeling than other players,
because they are thinking has better Gear, Skills, Experience, and everything.
they are tend to complaints to other players rather than give the solutions.

And some abnormal behaviors like this :
- Blame you because of lacking DPS.
- Compare each other, and lead to discrimination.
- Sarkastics.
- Selective.
- Ignorance.

For overal, DPS meter is `bad`, and you know what i`m thinking?
ENMASSE should `banned` player who is using DPS-meter for a month,
DPS meter is ilegal program, and bad for community !!
 Revive PVP on console 05/11/2018, 05:21 PM Slickory
Hello, im currently playing on the EU server on ps4 called Arkazaar. And we are all really into the 3v3 aspect from Tera. But currently there are next to non. Rewards for climbing the ladders in 3v3. Heck there is not even a ladder where you can see who's in the top 10. There is no dessire for us to keep playing on a pvp server. If there arent gonna be rewards for pvp/a ladder. Why are there not any non-white Title's for 3v3. You guys should implement a ranking system. In 3v3. Which makes it more fun for both you guys and us. Where we can have fan made tourney's which also helps the game grow. Give us a reward for playing 3v3. And ill be happy. All i ask for is. Rewards like. Special PVP ONLY gear. Or, something like a Crown for the different rank you reach like 1st 2nd and 3rd. by the end of the Month. Also give the person that got 1st rank something special like a mount for the whole month untill you have a new winner for the next month. And so on.
That would be cool. Aman and Baraka are IMO the most interesting races(especially Aman), but it's sad that they got no limited classes .-.
What about an heavy armored mage for the Baraka?
Besides stating the obvious that Aman and Baraka have no love...With all the classes getting added being mainly dps and being specific race only.....and really only having two viable tanks and healers I believe they should receive them this way.

Aman should get a Tank only class
Baraka should get a healing class only.

Aman Tank 1 hand Hammer/or melee weapon with a gauntlet embedded with a magic crystal on the other hand that can project a barrier/force shield to block wears heavy armor...skills details later..though should be able to use his gauntlet for some offense skills/buffs but primarily for blocking.

Baraka Healer magic weapon is way up for all guesses Im not to creative on this end as I was going to say a spell book that has runes engraved in it or a magic crystal. I'm open for any kind of suggestions..cloth armor need more details as to what type of healer.. I'd like it to have party buffs but also solo buffs...

Was trying to stay away from Common Class Setups/Weapon Style but I miserably failed on the Healer aspect
The2scimmz wrote: »
looks good but why

Because it will help tank to `predict` and `calculate` the value of agro.
I believe this system will help player when playing as tank class..
looks good but why
So, i`ve return to play TERA in few weeks back,
i realize that playing tank class is still difficult, specialy to maintain your agro from few classes that have huge massive damages,
and few experience players not much nice as always, they always keep complaining why you easily loosing the agro, rather than gives the solutions.
And here`s the idea..

Adding agro-bar like from the image below :
Agro%20Bar%20-%20001_zpsxtex0wip.png

I know there was some MMORPG that already implemented this system,
if this system implemented in TERA, that would beneficialy for tank classes.

And that what i`m thinking.., since i`m not checking every post in the forums, sorry if there was any same suggestions like this post before,
and if you guys and gals has better ideas, or maybe this suggestions is not possible, please gives me the reason and your opinion in the below.
sorry for my bad english.
and thank you in advance :)

I have been playing this game on and off for 5 years already and have never really complained about any big decisions that the developers had but as someone who has received a blue angel halo back as a gift to all people who where part of the beta stress testing of the server i would really wish that the Blue Angel Halo would become account bound instead of soulbound to a specific character. I rarely play my mystic which my blue angel halo is on and i would really love to switch it between my various character. It's one of those prideful items that i have to show people i was there during the certain beta testing of tera's servers. Of all costumes out there i hope that i may at have this freedom on this one costume.
 New Healer Class Idea 05/04/2018, 05:02 AM Maue
because thats a playstyle with very little risk?
I see, its just I really wanna play as ninja or reaper but I cant play through all the game staring at a little girl.

and believe it or not, I decided not to play the game cuz of this reason.
ALDM7GYFGM wrote: »
I see your point but other games don't have gender lock when they bring new classes to the game and if they have it's not cuz of money but its because of lore like black desert online this game is just greed.

Those games aren't eastern games. If you played Korean or Japanese mmorpgs, generally the female characters far out number the males. When I played PSO2, the male characters always got less costumes and accessories. Female characters far out number the male characters in that game. In the auction house, the female costumes were extraordinary high price. Male costumes were always sold cheaply.

The loot box system in PSO2 would drop random items, which could drop female or male costumes. That is why the male costumes were always cheap. Not enough people were playing males. Most players playing as female characters would prioritize their costumes over their gear. The good female costumes would cost 5 to 10 times more than the male equivalent.
ALDM7GYFGM wrote: »
I see your point but other games don't have gender lock when they bring new classes to the game and if they have it's not cuz of money but its because of lore like black desert online this game is just greed.

There's always a degree of profit projections when deciding what to release, indeed. But just saying it's "pure greed" because of "evil" or "lazy" is not always the whole story on these. These companies want the most people playing, and I believe if they could make the perfect game for everyone, they'd be on it. But again, there's projections on what they can do and how to spend their resources.

As for "other games not having gender lock" check the other EME published games, Kritika and Closers. Also check many mobile games (though that platform is so severely limited that gender locking is usually a must).

Anyway, do note that I'm trying to explain possible reasons as to why those classes are gender locked. Not to defend BHS nor EME on the practice. This whole thread is meant to give ideas onto how to have both genders on all classes in a more elaborated way than just saying "Give me male gunner because I want it." This isn't how the world rolls with these devs, after all.

Here's an article you may like.
http://massivelyop.com/2017/08/31/massively-overthinking-female-characters-and-gender-locked-classes-in-mmos/
I see your point but other games don't have gender lock when they bring new classes to the game and if they have it's not cuz of money but its because of lore like black desert online this game is just greed.
ALDM7GYFGM wrote: »
I still don't see the point so basically, the game is trying to force you to play as a female so they profit which is stupid if people like playing as female then they will choose female and the game profits but the way they approached to lock classes on females will only turn people away from the game.

Just remove the gender and some race locks and lets people play what they want.

It wouldn't be such a thing as "removing" a gender lock. This isn't as if the male characters had their content ready, and they just decided to not release the male version because of reverse sexism. On the contrary. To make a male version, they'd need to make new assets. In the case of these new classes, it will be animations, maybe different bounding boxes, and maybe even new armor (though I don't know if male brawler got new armor or not).

I don't know how much making a male of a current gender locked class costs, and I don't know the profit it would bring either (though I actually don't see too many male brawlers around, which might be proving BHS's point in the end). But so far, the devs at BHS, or most likely, the corporate heads above them, don't see a good invest to revenue ratio to justify making males for the new classes for now. Maybe they can surprise us again and create a male gunner or a male valk (though they'd need to change the class name to avoid silliness), or maybe even a male popori reaper. But for now, we have what we have, though we should keep trying to toss ideas their way and see if something hits.
I still don't see the point so basically, the game is trying to force you to play as a female so they profit which is stupid if people like playing as female then they will choose female and the game profits but the way they approached to lock classes on females will only turn people away from the game.

Just remove the gender and some race locks and lets people play what they want.

brawler female really?? has no one ever heard the phrase "you punch like a girl" before?
 New Healer Class Idea 05/02/2018, 07:02 AM ALDM7GYFGM
how about we bring mercy from over watch
gender and race locks are so stupid am new to Tera I don't like any of the classes but I really like to play the ninja or the reaper but I just can play through all the game as a little anime girl please remove the race and gender lock it sooooooo stupid :( :(

and above all reaper doesn't even suit Elins when I think of reaper definitely a cute little girl doesn't come to my mind but a dark figure.
I just came here to say gender lock is really stupid and pointless

and above all, if your still gonna do it anyway be fair some classes are fit more for females while other for males but this game every single f*ing class is locked on females.

I mean really the brawler class was way more fit for males (although I suggest it shouldn't be gender locked in the first place) but haven't they ever heard the phrase " you punch like a girl" yeah I know its a fantasy world but still...
>

Reapers are basically elins formed from Princess Rida's tears not sure how that is gonna work unless other races have their own cultural ver of reaper.And its gonna require a new starting area.

Valkyries should not be called Valkyrie to begin with , i like you're suggestion.

I suppose that's fair given the lore, to me it just does not seem to suit the Elin race to be reapers when I think of a reaper I think of a harbinger of death something akin to a demonic or skeleton based form not a little fox girl in a dress and given their aesthetics and general disposition as protectors of nature it just does not seem to fit. Maybe calling it a dryad instead of a reaper maybe would be better to have it fit with the whole nature aspect tho I think my suggestion of a druid fits a bit better in the grand scheme.

 Vanguard counter 04/25/2018, 11:16 PM Starglow
How hard would it be to add a x/16 counter on the vanguard window. It would make it easier to plan what runs/quests you wish to do/plan.
 New Healer Class Idea 04/25/2018, 02:31 AM Maue
So, Tera keeps releasing new classes for DPS and Tanking, but wheres the new healer class? I know its hard to come up with something different enough from Priest and Mystic that people will want to try it out, so myself and a friend started chatting about what we would do with a new healer class. This is what we've got so far:

Vigomancer (name subject to change)
Melee oriented Healer (because its vastly different from normal healing and would be fun)
Armor: Metal (now there are 4 classes for each armor type)
Weapon: Arm Blades (Think Bloodraynes weapons, or a bladed night-stick that has the handle sticking out the side, except with no handle. Theyll magically float along the forarms, and extend and flip during some moves. During rest they lay along the back like a warriors twin swords. So thematically they look/function like a cross between warrior swords and a sorcerers disc.)
Class functions by siphoning health from enemies. Deal damage to return health to Healer, which is then passively transferred to any party members missing health. (transferred out at healer hp % per tic, heals for 2x what is lost. Toggle-able ability.)
Special energy pool: Blood Vials (5 sets of 4) so 0000|0000|0000|0000|0000 for a max of 20.
Skills will generate Blood Vials which are used to power the stronger spells you have, as well as buffing the Healers damage output (and subsequently the hp returned by attacks) by a +% damage boost per set of vials, BUT the more vials the vigomancer has the less defense it will have (-% defense per set). Vials will begin to drain after 30s of not being in combat.
Special Skills:
*Siphon. Toggle-able. Drains HP (% per tic) from caster and distributes it to injured party members. Can not drop caster below 1HP. Heals for 2x the amount lost.
*Bloody Rebirth. Passive. Free Rez for Vigomancer once every 15 minutes.
*One For All. Active. Transfer as much health as you can to injured party members. Heals for 4x the amount lost. Can not drop caster below 1HP.
*Counter Attack. Active. Invincible for 1s, if "hit" during that time then attacker takes damage equal to your attack + its attack. (Think Reapers counter, but with enemies damage added on.) Heals for total damage countered.
*Blood Bond. Active. Buff one party member for 10min. Damage dealt by party member will heal the Vigomancer. Every # HP returned this way will generate 1 Blood Vial.
*Resurrect. Active. Uses Blood Vials as "mana". Target a party member (think focus heal) to resurrect. 18m range. Each Blood Vial used will return party member to live with +25% HP. (so 4 vials used is 100%hp rez). glyph to lock on to up to 4 party members. Glyph to always consume the max amount of Blood Vials it can (otherwise will only rez with 25% hp/mp). (this rez is a target-lock rez so that the Vigo can continue dealing dps and healing without having to run off to find a corpse to stand next to)
*All For One. Active. For 10s a % of damage that all party members deal is converted into health for the Vigomancer. Vigomancers defense is increased while this is active.
*Ichor Golem. Active. Turn your accumulated blood vials into a minion that will fight along side you. Attacks made by minion will restore Vigomancers health. Lasts 10min or untill killed. Damage/HP of minion is increased per set of Blood Vials when cast.
*Red Rain. Active. Blood rains from the sky in a 10m radius around caster, dealing damage to enemies and healing allies. Will constantly drain Blood Vials as long as it is active. (more vials can still be generated while this is active, so this spell can have a decent duration as long as the vigo is pumping out damage)

This class will have no block ability, but instead have a counter attack, dodge, and teleport behind enemy attack (like ninja) that will grant temporary invincibility.

Vigomancer was designed with the idea that you have good high dps at the cost of targeted healing. The majority of heals in the finished product of this class should be AoE, as well as the cleanse should be AoE so that the Vigo can focus on dealing damage and siphoning health from the enemy. This class with fit in perfectly with high damage teams that dont take a lot of damage on a normal basis. The focus of this class is to help deal dps more than other healers, with a few skills to supplement passive tic healing. the difficulty of this class will come from being able to balance your own health with the parties, since healing other party member will come from your own health pool.

Other skill ideas:
Auto-attack has chance to buff full parties attack speed/power
attacks that cause weakening effects on bosses
most attacks will generate blood vials (similar to the Valkyries runes) since a full 20 will take time to acquire from damage alone, and youll still be using the vials for stronger damage attacks.
Ok, first, let me explain to those who are against gender locking, why such a practice exists in the first place.

The simple answer is : MONEY

Now for a slightly long answer. After a game is made, any following additions to the game, for the most part won't enjoy the same level of resources as the initial game had. Maybe you already dropped the amount of devs working on it (usually to work on another game). Maybe your original animators or your 3D artists have their contracts ended and other things that will reduce what you can work with for new content. So, with the limited resources AND the fact that you have a corporate head above you always kindly letting you know that any future addition shouldn't be expensive but it needs to pull in more revenue, you are forced to go for the data.

It seems that after much analysis, the date says that what sells most while having the least financial impact is to create a new class. It gives players something to play with (even though in the exact same place and doing the exact same thing as with the default classes because expansions do cost more and not everyone is Blizzard and are topic for another thread), while not having much of a cost. BUT, the way for a new class to cost even less is to limit it to a single entity. So here we go with the data again, which apparently says that people will spend more money on a female than on a male. This way, you hire only one guy to make the new clothing, one animator or motion artist instead of several, and get to make something with that small team. The case of Tera is particular because it has a well forgotten female (fe-mani) and a super famous female (elin). With the other females (humans, elves, castanics and barakas) in between those two. Anyway, I believe this was what was taken into account when making Tera's first extra class. The Reaper.

Now, go a bit further, and we come to the realization that elins lack something the other females do. Size and form. And there are still a LOT of peeps out there who'd prefer a well formed female instead of a loli, so come in the gunner, first made exclusive to elves and castanics, and the brawler, exclusive to human females. And on a side note, I would have taken the opportunity to give the brawler class to Amani but it seems they are such low population that they were not worth the initial effort. And that's very sad in my opinion as I like that race a lot. Further in, and we get the Valkyrie as a castanic only class.

I feel BHS did a very good service by throwing a bone at a minority by giving Brawler to human males. That, and I suppose it's also a test to tell the world "See why nobody does extra classes for males?" Still, despite things, I would love for them to continue to add male classes, and this is why I'm typing all this nonsense.

So, explained the why, now let me go for my simple idea. How about letting the community do the heavy lifting? Take an example from the awesome game Warframe, the Old Spice Guy of gaming (the game your game could be). They integrated Steam Workshop support and their cosmetics department went over 9000. And when you check who made all those nice things, you note that most are arts and design students and even a bunch of professionals inside the industry doing these doodles part time. So BHS could hold contests or something (which will also double as opportunities to advertise the game), and have outside people design something, animations and all, to make a community made class, OR to add genders and races to existing classes.

Anyway. Here's that. An idea and an opinion. Of course, there may be 35448552 reasons why I'm wrong and maybe 2 reasons why this could be good, so post them below.
Elin gunner struck me as odd indeed, and screamed simply of cash grab. Though I don't know why we don't have elins for every single class out there including brawler and valk (please let this NOT happen, though) only because of race popularity... Perhaps that's what we will get in the bleak future?

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate elins, but since the base game, I never completely agreed on having them able to wield melee classes, despite how funny they look wielding giant axes or lances...
And yes they are fat but lets not talk about logic.
I think Poporis should have Ninjas it makes sense since in lore Ninjas are Protectors/Assasins of Nature. And Elin Gunner doesnt make sense since they are all about nature they should not even bother with this tech/science stuff but then again not every Elin is the same. @Nopi
> @HypnoticChronic1 said:
> While I agree that gender locking is utterly pointless as it has no effective on gameplay to where it would matter any, I find that the way they distributed the race locked classes a bit bizarre. To this end take the reaper for example by the term itself sounds like it would be a class more suited to warrior like race such as the Aman or take the valkyrie when you say that term to yourself what do you picture? In my mind and I would assume many others the traditional Nordic mythological beings that serve Odin not only does this not make sense for the Castanic since they are more or less a demon like race not a "divine" one but it also gender locks the class based on the term as females. To resolve this issue I would re-title it as a bladedancer, runeblade or anything else of the like, the ninjas dont make much sense to be locked to the lollis either they would be suited to the Castanic since according to the lore (at least from what I read) they act as a majority of intelligence/spy network. I believe a better class for the lollis and walking teddy bears would be a druid class to act as a another support class which would act as a semi healer/debuffer mainly focusing on traps and status effects with a minimal amount of party buffs.
>
> TL:DR
>
> 1. Gender locking is pointless.
> 2. Race locked class distribution is bizarre.
> 3. To rearrange the current race locked classes as, Reaper - Aman, Ninja - Castanic, Valkyrie (with a new less gender locked name) - High Elves, Gunner - Baraka, Druid (a new class) - Popori/Elin

Reapers are basically elins formed from Princess Rida's tears not sure how that is gonna work unless other races have their own cultural ver of reaper.And its gonna require a new starting area.

Valkyries should not be called Valkyrie to begin with , i like you're suggestion.
While I agree that gender locking is utterly pointless as it has no effective on gameplay to where it would matter any, I find that the way they distributed the race locked classes a bit bizarre. To this end take the reaper for example by the term itself sounds like it would be a class more suited to warrior like race such as the Aman or take the valkyrie when you say that term to yourself what do you picture? In my mind and I would assume many others the traditional Nordic mythological beings that serve Odin not only does this not make sense for the Castanic since they are more or less a demon like race not a "divine" one but it also gender locks the class based on the term as females. To resolve this issue I would re-title it as a bladedancer, runeblade or anything else of the like, the ninjas dont make much sense to be locked to the lollis either they would be suited to the Castanic since according to the lore (at least from what I read) they act as a majority of intelligence/spy network. I believe a better class for the lollis and walking teddy bears would be a druid class to act as a another support class which would act as a semi healer/debuffer mainly focusing on traps and status effects with a minimal amount of party buffs.

TL:DR

1. Gender locking is pointless.
2. Race locked class distribution is bizarre.
3. To rearrange the current race locked classes as, Reaper - Aman, Ninja - Castanic, Valkyrie (with a new less gender locked name) - High Elves, Gunner - Baraka, Druid (a new class) - Popori/Elin
I think Poporis should have Ninjas it makes sense since in lore Ninjas are Protectors/Assasins of Nature. And Elin Gunner doesnt make sense since they are all about nature they should not even bother with this tech/science stuff but then again not every Elin is the same.
I really liked the Steam pack. Unlimited dyeable steam outfits for all characters. Unlimited glowing weapon skins. Great to quickly change your look on your brand new character without spending extra. Any chance we could see more bundles like this? Maybe use the outfits and weapon skins that sell less, to promote them in some way while not bothering the broker economy.

Also, I see that the newer mounts have no account bound option. Like the bunny or any dragon. Can we go back to this practice? Please? I'm not spending the 300$+ required to buy a specific mount to all my characters. Much less for a non premium mount.
Anything created after the base game is made to spend less resources while still hopefully attaining good profit. Data an analytics seem to favor the idea that most MMO players are males who like to play as female characters. This data also seems to point that said people also buy more cosmetics for their female characters. So if you have a small amount of resources to make a new class, it for the most part will try to follow what the analysis says. So, female classes.

Male brawler was a great addition in my opinion and only says good things about BHS as a company that at least tries to cater to the minority of MMO players. Those who want to play male characters.

Now I'm expecting my Popori ninja....
Se.x sells.

They make female characters because for them it's most profitable, whereas making a male (only) class will most likely reel in way less money.
Making classes takes a lot of time and money, so of course they will invest in something they see profit in.
It's a company, they will always go for the route that gets them the most money.
Honestly, I think DPS meters are quite nice.
But like mentioned above, it does create a chance for elitism and toxicity... but a lot of things in game can cause that, heck... people even decline you runs for your gear.
DPS meter in itself is not a bad thing, it can help you improve on your class and see what does and doesn't work well for you.
With only the combat log in game available, it's kind of guessing at your performance, as there's no hard proof of how you did. (Because honestly, you can see a bunch of high crits in there but that still doesn't indicate whether you're performing well or not, lol.
Sorry I meant System Chat Tab...it's shows your damages per hit.
And most mmos if not all it's against ToS to use add ons or 3rd party software. There are most people who use it for themselves but then there are those who abuse them and trash on everyone
Dps meters are a bad idea for the most part. It's the divide between hardcore and casual gamers. It causes people to do the perform or boot. Or "oh your class isn't meta so we don't want you" mind sets. it causes a huge problem and it's only people who rely on dps meters who quit when they can't use one or someone who uses one trashes on a casual gamer for not having one. I havent done much end game just got to 65 but nothing seems hardcore enough to even need one. It's just huge dungeon mobs with a couple min boss fight.
Better if there is DPS meters for yourself, better than spend too many time looking combat logs
To clarify I mean click an item in store, it ask are you sure you wish to purchase? Yes or no?
I think this would be a minor patch. But would be really useful instead of the one click purchase. Lots of things can happen with one click purchase. Accidentally click buy instead of back, drop controller or mouse, animals jump on keyboard. This wouldnt just help people but also support services. From people making mistakes.
What some players don't know that in general chat, damage dealt per hit; basically like a DPS meter. I knew about it, but why didn't I state this advice earlier? Besides it gives accurate numbers of damage output with each hit, which is better than % from a DPS meter. It's been there since the very beginning, so please stop asking for a DPS meter! You're welcome.

Gosh I never used DPS meters. For the record, why didn't anyone ever think of that method? It's good to be veteran of Tera :3
MistyTera wrote: »
First of all for what it caused on the community, because DPS meters created anathema among many honest players not using them and simply trying their best. I happened to come across this video, looking at skill rotation videos.

[video]

This is valid and I'm not the maker of this video.

The truth! Test on yourself and with others. It's considered cheating having the DPS meter! No offense, but it's literally asking for the answers, because you're frustrated. It makes everyone evenly matched if they had the answers. No MMO has given answers! I experimented with classes and tested my rolls, glyph advantages, and rotations with others and myself. Essential mana was given from people that tested with themselves and with others; some were DPS meter users :# . Look at Essential Mana, because it's a start to get at least somewhere. Anyways, it's over on the DPS Meters! GET REAL! STOP ASKING FOR IT!

Besides here on forums people ask questions about their class. People do help. So search for those forums or simply ask your questions about your class. That's what the community is for.



im not frustrated. Im lvl 42 playing on PS4, i came from WOW. The game just not provide too many things to be played for long time, just ocasionaly with friends. WOW we can use addons, so why cant enmasse build one to use for players?
First of all for what it caused on the community, because DPS meters created anathema among many honest players not using them and simply trying their best. I happened to come across this video, looking at skill rotation videos.

[video]

This is valid and I'm not the maker of this video.

The truth! Test on yourself and with others. It's considered cheating having the DPS meter! No offense, but it's literally asking for the answers, because you're frustrated. It makes everyone evenly matched if they had the answers. No MMO has given answers! I experimented with classes and tested my rolls, glyph advantages, and rotations with others and myself. Essential mana was given from people that tested with themselves and with others; some were DPS meter users :# . Look at Essential Mana, because it's a start to get at least somewhere. Anyways, it's over on the DPS Meters! GET REAL! STOP ASKING FOR IT!

Besides here on forums people ask questions about their class. People do help. So search for those forums or simply ask your questions about your class. That's what the community is for.



You can't see your DPS in game, you don't know if you or your group doing well.
You don't know if your rotation is well better than another or bad.
You don't have how to test which class is better and what for.
Without this certainly the game will fall soon on PS4.


So what enmasse will do to make the game better?
This i have been looking for a new skill or the pets cheeks and totes or create another Pocket Pet that has the auto loot function as well as holding items. This would come in handy when raiding dungeons where the items get picked up like the auto loot pets but also has extra storage for when you run out of room in your inventory.
I will start off by stating I am not trying to start a huge debate or anything like that, I just started playing Tera because it is now on the PS4 and Xbox1 I started watching youtube video learning more about the game and it just seem so odd to me seeing that there are more classes (which I understand why they are not on the console yet) but everyone of them is lock to females only, Where even if the race does have a male counterpart they are not given the same treatment with being able to play with these newer classes. It feels unfair to have an mmo where yes I can make the character I wish but am unable to play in the style I like because some classes are gender locked, I could see if the classic where like they are in World of Warcraft where these classic where race locked because of the lore of the different races in the game, or like final fantasy 14 where you are able to change your class at any time but to unlock the other classes you have to get some classes to certain level requirements to do so first.
 Server Auto Selection 04/10/2018, 07:23 AM GKXYR66K3C
This is a minor quality of life issue, but it's a little peeve of mine.

Every time I log in on my Xbox one, the game immediately selects a random server that I have no characters on. I assume this is meant to reduce congestion by directing new players to lower population servers, but it adds about a minute to log in because I have to back out to the main screen then select the server I actually play on, then load in all over again.

I would assume it's just me, but others have told me they're experiencing the same thing.

Naturally, this isn't a huge deal. It's an inconvenience, but it seems like one that could be remedied fairly easily.

Thank you for your time.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.