TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
DMVaIGn.jpg

Commission made for Fuccubus on CH
It was a pleasure working with them!
Hello!
I am willing to draw:
-Elins, Castanics, High Elves, and Popos.
-All Classes
-OCs
-Fanart
-Furries/Fursonas
Restrictions:
-Gore, besides (Popart Blood)
-NSFW/Explicit. I CAN DRAW NUDITY BUT PRICES VARY.

Prices
Linework
Chibi - 5k
Bust - 8k
Half Body -10k
Full Body - 13k

Flat Color
Chibi - 15k
Bust - 17k
Half Body - 19k
Full Body - 20k

Full Color
Chibi - 25k
Bust - 28k
Half Body - 29k
Full Body - 35k
NOTE
I am currently enrolled in school, I will need time to finish or a deadline given to me. I WILL inform the buyer if I need extra time to proceed the artwork to their needs.
I do accept EMP items.
Additional Characters will result an overlap of price of the design you want.
MAXIUM CHARACTER IN ONE PHOTO IS 6.
Please Contact ═:hearts:═#9243, Or Mindless.Pews, and Mindless.Kitten.
4up6B

kpnVP

ktkZX

fYiUc
*THIS PHOTO IS CURRENTLY IN TERA CONTEST LOADING SCREEN*
I cannot believe this is still going.
@PhoenixKiss you require a hobby.
Whatever this dude is having must be good sh*t!

I keep on reading and I still can't believe people like this exist.
Is like, you see it but you still don't believe it, because u wanna believe with every fiber of your being that the world is a better place xD!

At this point I gotta comment for comedic relief or this becomes all too depressing :c!

So imma also pass around a bucket of popcorn, I'm sure more than one has already ran out *passes bucket*
Yaaaaaaa size of digital art = size of traditional art = Vi should charge less!!!11!!one!!1 /s

absolutely nothing about anything you think or say is reasonable
phoenix's point is how come i don't charge two dollars for my small pngs. how dare i charge more than 7 at most
> @PhoenixKiss said:
> Perhaps you don't understand art appreciation still. I mean really I would give a million dollars if I could.
Art appreciation isnt the same as setting a price.

Let me explain something very basic that you seem to be unable to understand.

Art prices are set at what the artist is willing to accept and the consumer is willing to pay. If no one was commissionin the artist then maybe the price is too high or some other factor but that is up to the artist to decide.
How did we get from Brenda Behr to... "Di Designs"???

Also "humility" must mean "lulupon lower your prices you're so greedy" - stop interpreting the meaning of other artists and manipulating their words for your own purposes.

ALSO: #getluluponintoafineartmuseum2k17??
perhaps you don't understand you could stop harassing me about my prices
Perhaps you don't understand art appreciation still.
yeah 'cause that's obviously the kind of art that i do. good comparison
Seems reasonable right? https://fineartamerica.com/featured/humility-diana-l-elliott.html
I love when "research" comes in the form of "i googled this so it must be true"
As an oil painter and someone who is about to graduate with a fine art degree I can really appreciate the amount of ignorance being blasted by @PhoenixKiss

Let it go
again, why are you comparing painters with digital art? are you implying i don't appreciate what i get and what i make with my art? making assumptions must be fun
Well, I don't know? It's her quote I found when googling humility artists. If Van Gogh were alive today and I could say something to him to make him more appreciative of what turned out to be his very short life, I would say to him, 'The sales will eventually come. Embrace what you do have. Embrace your brother.' (Brenda Behr) http://www.art-quotes.com/auth_search.php?authid=6494#.WiRi-iNlDqA
oh yES, it's all so clear to me now! Now I know how to properly appreciate art because someone commenting on digital, commissioned art in a non-business-related setting is comparing it to an entirely different world. /s

I'm sure if lulupon's art and "business" was anything like that fine art artist's business, she would consider your points (although that's doubtful considering how rude you were to begin with), but since the medium, intention, and purpose are completely different, why are you still using standards of "traditional art" (i.e. what curators would probably put up in art galleries (don't get me started on the power politics inherent in galleries first of all)) to a humble shop on the forums of a game that is slowing dying???

investigate the world of digital art and commissions before coming back to this thread kk thx bye.
i asked for... what, exactly? first you compare me to van gogh, now to brenda behr? like, when you google her the first thing it says is "fine art". what do you think she charges $35 for, exactly?
Some of the best artists I've known have enormous humility. (Brenda Behr) You asked for it. http://faso.com/artists/brendabehr.html

ebjeOQXQRUOMrYSfPFbszg.png
Some of the best artists I've known have enormous humility. (Brenda Behr) You asked for it. http://faso.com/artists/brendabehr.html
you apologized about "raiding on my small pngs" so you still kinda, you know, keep on going in a way. small pngs... let's name everyone's art pngs now. large and small pngs...!
damn you made it all the way to 3pm i was almost proud
About 5 people after overnight have exploded here on forums and with PMs to me.
>tells people to walk away
>doesnt walk away themselves

:thinking:
Really? How immature is this community? Let it go! Don't pm me or post on this forum!

this is the most insidious manipulation i think i've ever seen on these forums. first you come in here and post an opinion that is KNOWINGLY insulting, inflammatory and will absolutely garner negative attention because literally everyone else disagrees with you. then when everyone tells you they disagree with you you play the victim. then when asked to stop by the thread's maker multiple times you refuse to, endlessly talking and talking and talking, which in turn causes everyone else to diffuse all your asinine negative self-absorbed remarks. then, after you knowingly cause such a great fuss on someone elses' thread, demand that everyone else stop posting on it except for yourself.

this is such a disgusting and manipulative way to take control and completely sabotage someone elses' work. how completely vile in every single way. i know toxic is a total buzz word these days that has lost nearly all meaning but i think this might be the most accurate definition of it i've seen.
If I get any more, after days time. All people will look very bad.
3942918a85a81bfaaae054077303ca2e.gif

You are indeed amusing.
Will you stop?
You could always remove the thread from your bookmarks.
Stop replying when people aren't even quoting you?
thanks for finally admitting that you're harassing me
This is cancer!
Its the weekend. It will probably last until Monday that the team at EME are back in office. You can enjoy reading how much hate you earned for yourself after nit picking Lulupon prices just because you deemed them to be overpriced.

You could had done this with any other artist, but of all, you chose Lulupon. In fact, no artist would stay silent after a comment like the one you made, and neither their customers and supporters.

You could had used a much more constructive and professional way to tell Lulupon to lower her prices or do a slight change on them, give her feedback and be overall much more professional, but the way you said it sounded much more like an angry complain because you just cant afford to buy one of her pieces.

Next time, instead of doing this, open an art shop. You are an artist right? Prove to us how an art piece should be priced, prove to us what does an art piece worth $75 or more should look like.
Not even one day.
I wonder how many days it will last if I just walk away.

i've been wondering that since the first time you said you were leaving.
I wonder how many days it will last if I just walk away.
U_GD0ZbpSHafZF-xFn4WvA.png

Body is 10 characters too short.
I said it was an mistake hours ago! Still it piled on with pms an post threads. Loupon just create a new forum.
why are you PMing me?? first i asked you to stop replying to me, now you PM me?? can you please just leave it alone already
I will give you an advise @PhoenixKiss

Don't [filtered] of an artist in the TERA community that already has lots of customers or that is well known to be really good. You will be the one losing in the end.
Prices are subject to change. Every Artist has the right to set their own price.
If you are so mad about Lulupon prices, i dare you to go to the other shops and do the exact same comments on their shops, and see for yourself what happens.
And also, if you really want to prove everyone wrong here, and as you mentioned you are an artist yourself, how about you try an open your own art shop in this forums? prove to us what a $75 commission should look like. But after you made an [filtered] of yourself, not by spamming comments on other artist thread, but by plainly harassing one of the artist in this forums, i doubt you will get any customers at all.
@xMayuu Didn't tag you.
Did you actually bookmark the thread?
Really? How immature is this community? Let it go! Don't pm me or post on this forum!
@PhoenixKiss
You're the one that PM myself.

Also, quite amusing how you managed to annoy people and then make yourself the victim.
please leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP REPLYING JUST STOP PHOENIX
My lord! STOP!
> @xMayuu said:
> LMAO THIS IS STILL GOING ON??

Wow!
LMAO THIS IS STILL GOING ON??
Don't PM me either!
you know why it has to be deleted right? thanks to your freaking trolling, so yes THANK YOU
Dear moderators, just delete the whole forum. Thank You.
Stop giving me reason on my notifications too!
You know I defend every post, but yeah I would pay top dollar for a piece that is reasonable like everyone else.
Lol, because I predicted it.
@PhoenixKiss You know, rather than being allowed to comment so irrationally on her thread/ shop about how you disagree with her prices while just thinking "oh, she won't respond to me, so I'm just gonna leave my unwanted criticism here for her to read and feel really bad about," you could have just not commented in the first place if you didn't agree with lulupon's prices. Zero people asked for your "help" with pricing her art, and clearly people are willing to pay her prices as she's had many people buy from her before you showed up to wreck the party.

Here's a handy little metaphor for you, to maybe make you see things from a different point of view, especially since you insist on comparing her work and pricing to that of other artists (all of which may be more talented, less talented, more well-known, less well-known, what have you, whatever): Two companies make some cars. One very famous company's model of car is sportsy and compact, with lush faux-fur seats and cool technology inside, maybe a bit faster than the other, and they charge a few hundred thousand dollars. A lesser-known company makes a similar car, not quite as sleek but a clearly-inspired-by design, maybe not faux-fur seating or as many nifty gadgets found inside, and they charge ten grand. People will purchase both of these- will more people purchase the cheaper model? You bet. Will the smaller company make more profit due to more sales? Maybe, maybe not- while they're selling more cars, they're also selling them for a fraction of what the other company is selling their model for. For every twenty cheaper cars sold by the lesser-known company, just one pricey car can be sold to make the same, if not more, profit for the other company.

You saying that she would make more profit by selling her art for cheaper is a load of bollocks- there's 100% no guarantee that a person will make more profit from something just because it's cheaper than something else. Her art is very high-quality, the style is incredibly popular and many people are seeking art of the types that she specializes in, and people with income who wish to do so will purchase her art whether or not it's S20 or $70 (or they could, you know, just use Gold for that matter). If she spends hours on a piece of artwork, nobody truly has the right to say that she should sell it for ten or even twenty bucks just because other artists who may be on a similar level of skill as her are selling their art for those prices. It's HER artwork, and just like those car companies, she can sell it for whatever she wants... And if people like you don't agree with the pricing, then you need to leave her shop quietly without bickering about the costs, and simply find somebody who sells art for more within your budget instead of being a negative Nancy and downing her for what she charges. You weren't trying to help anybody- you were trying to start a hail storm, and well done, you accomplished just that.

It's all supply and demand. Clearly lulupon has numerous happy customers, and a fair handful of those customers are repeat buyers as well. Sure, you don't agree with her prices, but you stuck your nose where it didn't belong and lectured her on how her prices were, in your unwanted opinion, too much. You can't walk into Tiffany's and demand that they lower their prices because you can't afford their jewelry, just because they're not closer to Walmart pricing and you find that to be unfair and tasteless. You'd be kicked out immediately. Here, lulupon could only ask you to leave, which she did multiple times and you adamantly chose to act like a child and ignore her requests (along with the requests of numerous other users), but she can't forcibly kick you out without the help of a forum mod of some sort so you were just happily wreaking havoc in her shop. Do you seriously expect to be allowed to trash-talk her costs and insinuate that her artwork isn't at all worth what she thinks it is, therefore backhandedly insulting her hard efforts and art, without people standing up for her? What did you hope to accomplish out of that comment? Maybe a simple "Oh, I'm sorry that you're too poor to afford it right now; I'll make an exception for you and draw your three-times-face-failed Brawler for ten bucks even though I work very hard on my art and put in an average of three hours minimum on each piece?" That's not how the world works, honey- back to Tiffany's from a minute ago for a moment, Tiffany's isn't mass produced by the millions. Walmart is. If you want quality one-of-a-kind jewelry, you go to Tiffany's, or another high-end jewelry dealer. If you want something on the cheap and you dgaf how many people have an exact match to your item, and you also couldn't care less about how long the item lasts, you go to Walmart or another mass-produced "Made In China" one-stop shop. (PS: I'm not saying that all other cheaper artists are Walmart artists by any means, but Walmart suspects that their items aren't the best quality so they price it as such, and many artists especially those just starting out frequently assume that their artwork isn't high quality [most often because people like you keep belittling them every time they price their art how they see fit, Phoenix, shame on you and everybody like you for ruining the confidence of artists, as I'm sure lulupon isn't the first person you've victimized like this] so they price it for much cheaper than artists who are more confident in their skill level.)

If you want an anime poster as you keep bringing those up, then buy one of those for three dollars. If you want a unique, original-character-inspired artwork THAT CAN BE ENLARGED WITH NO LOSS IN QUALITY AND PUT ONTO A POSTER, then you pay a premium since you'll be the literal only person ever buying that one piece of artwork, whether or not it's in a "small image" format on a computer screen.

Your opinion was never wanted here. Your opinion was never asked for here. Your opinion was requested multiple times to be removed from this thread after you singlehandedly derailed the OP's shop and she posted that it was closed thanks to your actions.. You were too childish to leave the first time, and everybody can see that you're still too childish to give up and you'll never see the error in your ways.

@Spacecats @Halrath @seandynamite @Smoreceror @Denommenator I'm not sure who I should be tagging in this, but can somebody please close poor lulupon's closed shop thread so that this other user stops harassing her?

ALSO, PHOENIXKISS, YOU'VE POSTED FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. YOU'RE THE ONE NOT WANTING TO MOVE ON.

~fin.
@PhoenixKiss
Are you truly that bored?
Positive you could do something better with your time than harassing an artist on a gaming forum.
I hope people can consider and just move on.
Just like me wanting one more makeover after 2 makeovers that I didn't catch. Honestly I didn't care about the 10 swimsuits I sold for 32K. At least one was worth 20k. I wasn't selling and I wanted to get rid of them. Still, it was cheaper than broker of what I was selling. The good thing is that I bought a loot pet felicity and some other things with how much swimsuits I had. Anyways, with every market their is sacrifice.
Always consider more sales if it's reasonable like everyone else. For a moneyman it doesn't matter. More sales equals more profit in your wallet. Appreciate anything, if it's even the littlest amount. This shows art appreciation, but not everyone can afford to give you a million dollars. At least something I would of paid is 5-8 dollars of appreciation from the reasonable price of what I can afford. A moneyman would pay you more, when you least expect it, because they can. Welcome to the art world. At least some appreciation goes to show they want to support you.
I'm quite surprised that all of you keep bickering. All over just one opinion that I don't concur on by heavy pricing for such a small png image. I see cheaper, but from her it's not reasonable. That's my opinion and I do want to help her sales. LET IT GO! I'm going elsewhere and she will create a new forum like it never happened. Honestly who cares what I think! Just see how it works for you in sales. You could of just ignored my comment. So next time don't create drama for yourselves by making me defend myself after my mistake!
I'M FEMALE. GO AHEAD CHARGE WHATEVER AND SEE HOW FAR IT GETS YOU. KARMA WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!

everything you say is so confusing. like they aren't even complete sentences, you're just taking bits of thought and cramming them together in messages like you're some poorly made bot.

lulu makes good art, she's getting paid, she's got folk on her wait list. in your words of 'how far' it's taking her pretty far already, money talks after all. only person to complain is you. so i think what we're seeing here is just another common case of artist envy. pretty sad really, one day when you learn that all the effort you spend complaining could be used to better your own art i hope you see the hilariously embarrassing error of your ways.
No one wants your advice. Go away.
i'm the one that asked you two times to stop responding, just like everyone else did. but here you are. i already moved on. you're the one that's not leaving me alone. so please?
I gave you the best advice...trust me!
I rest my case. There is no worth for any to post! Create a new forum, politely without intrusion. Move on with life, see where life profit takes you.
it's okay, you can keep complaining and making assumptions about me instead of working on your own stuffs. seems very productive.
Then tell me why on earth people are charging less and making more profit by days? The same amount of work! Because they want to sell their work and they understand art appreciation! You demand so much for yourself like some art god, disgusting!
now you're making assumptions about me, that's not very nice. you honestly could be focusing on your own art or commissioning someone else that you like instead of responding to this thread... after asking you two times to stop replying.
Charge a million. Any takers? You make more profit being more reasonable like everyone else! You don't understand art appreciation at all do you? Because I would of, but your standards for something so small! You're not a humble person are you? Read again and soak it in.
no need to threaten me with karma. yes, i will charge what i consider appropiate. glad we agree, thank you! :3
I'M FEMALE. GO AHEAD CHARGE WHATEVER AND SEE HOW FAR IT GETS YOU. KARMA WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!

Congratulations?
You're a troll at the forums, nothing more.
We care not what your gender is.
I'M FEMALE. GO AHEAD CHARGE WHATEVER AND SEE HOW FAR IT GETS YOU. KARMA WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!
this guy is like what happens when you pour water on an electronic device
i just wanted to say that if anything... karma has blessed me with people that support me and nice customers so yeah... thanks? also did you just compare me to... van gogh? thanks again... it took you three makeovers to get your brawler right? t-the more you know...
@PhoenixKiss

d27.jpg

I pity you, really.
Good day.
Are you really trying to say no ones buying from her? Do you see how many finished works she posted and how many people are on her waiting list right now? And stop comparing the shops on TERA FORUMS to real life graphic designers or what-not. "Graphic designers do it all the time" means oh lulupon will do the same? Do YOU know how the real world works? Not everyone is the same and so greedy and manipulative as you think.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. IT'S. NOT. ABOUT. YOU.
How many times do we have to say this? You gave your two cents and the fact that you have to continouslly try to defend it is why you're making people hate you. Arrogance. Do you know this word? Search it up.

No one cares about what you do on tera, no one cares about your two cents. Maybe we did in the beginning but no one cares about what you have to say anymore so stop trying to defend yourself and LEAVE. That's the only extent to which we care about: leave and stop replying to this closed thread.
o-oh... yeah...
T6lChHX.png
i rue the day you learned to use a computer
Just so you know, I'm more sane than you think! Being sane is knowledgebase with outside world, also it's a synonym for down-to-earth. I mean, I'm an artist myself, and I get what I get with the standards of pricing, however people tip me whatever they can afford for appreciation. They don't have to, but I'll appreciate anything. I still love them the same. Just pm me and I might tell you. However, money is tight and it's not like it's a tactic for you to lower the price; you lost a customer already. It's family matters. So not everyone can afford your work for you to make a real profit. However, I will help pursue your work, with encouragement and success. You want to provide for yourself, right? Well, I'm telling you that you have to go by standards just like everyone else. If you get lucky, well you're lucky with some moneyman buyer. However, not everyone will concur on your own regulations on pricing. Just because you don't accept my logic, it's how the market works. Read the article below, if you don't concur, well good luck on making a profit. Also have any of you bought from her? All here posting continues with just nasty post threads. All worse than me. Sorry if my approach was a bit not appreciated by her standards. I really apologize. This is still not a reason to force insult after insult of just a non-reasonable price by my opinion. Afterall it's just one opinion that doesn't seem right to charge a heavy fee for an image png that's probably the size of small print paper or even smaller! I feel ripped off, if that's the case. I only defended myself with reason, because all just gave me a reason to do so. If you want to pay $3000 for an art piece on deviantart that's quite small, you're being ripped off in my opinion! Labor is not just the worth in some degree, because how can you even compare to many other artists at different paces? If you can't understand at least that logic, an artist can lie to you on how many hours they worked on an art piece. Also you can't blow up a small image for what you want it used for, like a poster or for a sized canvas. Unless it's a vector image, because you can make it any size you want! The downside is that it's less colors. These are pngs, which will distort on quality once expanded. Image size really matters in this case! Think about it! Futhermore, when buying any art , an artist should list dimensions, resolution, and dpi. If it was the appropriate size and price, I would buy it! You can't just slap down a heavy price for a small image for $3000 bucks! It has to be reasonable by size, quality, and I'm like a broken record saying this by the sane book! How does any artist start out these days? Starting out small, but with reasonable price. Their art appreciated over time, because they become more noticed. Sweetheart, you have a long way to go. I LOVE your work, but you're fees aren't reasonable by the proportions of your images. It's not about the price, it's about what people can afford, how to make a living with something by being an artist, and doing something you love. As you said from I said, you will consider on pricing if it doesn't work. So we both concur on some logic end by slight margin. Still, I'm not insane enough to buy something that I have no idea of the result, because every piece is different and I don't know the size dimensions! Go ahead show your finished product to the customer, however in low resolution of course. Graphic designers do it all the time! I had a graphic designer do a logo for me, but showed me a low resolution, before I decided on final result for the finished high quality piece that I selected. Also, you don't want people to sue you for fraudulent sizing by each image, especially as a beginning artist! Not like I will, because I have no reason to (I haven't bought from you), but someone else might. These are standards and sorry that you have to be lot more reasonable to sell more of your work. Many artists like Van Gogh and other artists sold only 1-3 paintings. Oh please, it's not like I'm saying go commit [filtered]. Many artists hardly even sold their works and they created numerous of paintings. The problem was that no one could afford them. If I really didn't like your work, I wouldn't be posting, but it's too late. However, consider the reasonable costs of the real world, because in reality, a $3000 image bought piece of artwork from a moneyman, you're just lucky. In fact I had one like, on my compelling arguement, so I know I'm sane. So how long will it last on providing for yourself? If you created photorealistic pieces, how well will it work for you? It's really the wants of the market. The worth and size of the image would cost in the $1000 range. If it's small size, less buyers, and a complete rip off. It's simple logic of the real world. An artist should present themselves as humble enough to be reasonable, and just as compared to what other artists are selling for by price to their buyers. First of all, art appreciation is from tips from buyers and also art appreciates over time from more consumers that want that piece of artwork. Don't you get it? You still have copies of your work, replicate them. However, you can't just raise the price that dramatically. You have a living profit at stake. If you're booming by just a few customers now, you might hit rock bottom on your expenses to provide for yourself later. I mean come on, when I play Tera, I input every item the cheapest or reasonable like everyone else in broker. If I keep putting items for a high price, I'm just putting myself in position of not selling, and have to pay broker fees to put the item back in that doesn't sell. That's how I relate, when I don't have elite. Don't get me wrong, I earned things by time saving, even though a bit sacrifice. Lets just say, my brawler was made from random scratch and had flaws that I never noticed. I didn't notice things, so yeah 3 makeovers to just get it right. The nerve of selling swimsuits from a summer event. 7 characters worth, I'm a veteran player. So to provide for yourself, you have take measures of sacrifice. You can alternate on pricing, but still reasonable like everyone else. This is how the market works! It's my two cents! Even though you can't make it your own price, not all the time you can. With every market, there is sacrifice. I'm not buying any way. You lost a customer. This continues...karma will haunt you back. Nice talented work, but now nothing in appreciation from me! Good luck and keep up your wonderful talent gift.
http://m.artbusiness.com/?url=http://www.artbusiness.com/artists-how-to-price-your-art-for-sale.html&utm_referrer=#3017
Hi! I'm Wholesome! (*´▽`*)/・゜+.* This is my first time opening gold commissions. I am very new to commissions so I'm hoping I can do this right! My examples are traditional art, but I can also do digital art! Please share this around if you believe your friends might be interested, thank you!
[img][/img]wQjTL8x.png

[img][/img]CtCkuuR.jpg
[img][/img]NBaHOWw.jpg?1
[img][/img]DkZZQil.jpg

5 available slots! Willing to open 2 extra slots with a 2k fee.
Slot 1: open!
Slot 2: open!
Slot 3: open!
Slot 4: open!
Slot 5: open!
Slot 6: TBD
Slot 7: TBD
Contact me:
Discord: Wholesome♡#8292
E-mail: wholesomefluffers@gmail.com
Tera: CH server. Main is Wholesome, but if I'm offline I may be on my gunner alt Blushification!
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ・‥…━━━★ Thank you for reading!
Also, @PhoenixKiss

I did something for you, according to your specifications. Behold a masterpiece: Elin Archer!
ONANopb.jpg

Now give me my 2 dollars.

PS: Get out of here, no one likes people like you who look down on our amazing artists.
@lulupon I am sad to see that you have to deal with narrow minded people like @PhoenixKiss who think they are some sort of Special Snowflake. I have 2 works from you, and i absolutely do not regret having paid for them. Your work is amazing and no one can tell you what type of price you should put in your pieces.

I can see that in each piece you put an incredible amount of time and detail. You should not let inflamatory people like @PhoenixKiss to bring you down, just ignore the wannabe special snowflake troll. I look forward to commissioning you in the future again :) when i am not poor anymore :(

Keep up the amazing work!
@Squishbear thank you so much for your nice words! ;n;
@Stlex i have remade it now! you can pm me or add me in discord if you're still interested whenever you like. thank you for the support and the nice words! ;w; ♥

still can't believe this person keeps replying to be honest... someone must have fun being a wannabe troll. ; ;
@lulupon Aww, darnit... You closed up your shop?!?!
I had bookmarked your thread yesterday, too, after seeing your downright gorgeous works...
Sorry to see you close, and I truly hope you open up another shop in the future some time! <3

Also, I went back in the thread and flagged every inflammatory post that the previous user made towards you.
May not be of much help now that you've closed, but maybe if more people flag them for being a vile individual, then they'll get forumbanned or something of the like. ^^

I look forward to seeing your future work and making a purchase or three, if you decide to re-open for commissions one day.~ <3
This guy is, no matter how many times you comment, going to continouslly defend himself with the same couple of points without even reading what anyone else is saying. All he sees is that we're "insulting" him, but he doesnt even take the time to consider what we're saying.

Like really, whats the point anymore? Someone with a grade 2 level reading and writing comprehension just isnt going to understand whatever points we bring up about the real world and online art industry. Since he insists on being stuck so much on art on a canvas and projecting that same logic onto digital art. Its hard not to insult someone so blatantly ignorant and blindly shoves his opinion down our throats saying we're the ones making him angry.

Like dude. Can you actually that writes something that addresses everything we've brought up while still defending your logic? No. Because a) you're not actually reading what we're saying and b) you cannot possibly still believe in what you believe in if you opened your [filtered] eyes and considered our points.
9RA7AY6NK7 wrote: »
Toadette wrote: »
this person is like, the perfect epitome of a babyboomer LOL leave mr worldwide 305 and sweet dogs out of this. if i were to relate you to anything, it would be a screaming spoiled 5 year old that plugs their ears and yells whenever someone reasonable talks, not a pitbull. just stop??

See how you react over just a little comment. That little comment that I say for just a piece of artwork by size that they are charging! You're not using any mediums and/or canvas/posterboard for the artwork to be even considered that much, that's an opinion! She said she will consider it and also she said she will charge for what she think it costs too. I accepted it from the beginning, until all was forced down my throat! How immature are you? Even when I said nothing at all after the comment, it was forced down upon me with insults saying I didn't like her work! I said it was ADORABLE pieces of artwork and you kept pushing those insults! I have to right to state an opinion and just I want to say you all are abusive to people to get an arise out of them! Well you sure got it from me! CONGRATS! I'm really mad now! If you really want to go further, I will take measures more to make you look worse! I will make you look bad for breaking the TOS of profane/vulgar language! I'm quite serious! I have every right to defend myself on my opinion! These are forums and we have the right to state our opinions! I didn't insult hardly enough as compared, I just gave my opinion on the price, and also teach you to not get an arise with other people on the internet!

I think we would all can concur that if it does not work for her by profit, she can change it. I kept going, because you gave me a reason to do so! Now that is settled, DROP THE SUBJECT. I don't care who has the last word! STOP throwing it all over me over just a little price comment! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

IT'S CLOSED-SO MOVE ON...I'm looking elsewhere! I can see every post you know and don't act like I can't see it, because I will continue to defend myself as long as I need to, until this charade stops! Still nice work, but your price is just too HIGH is the first thing I said in a post!

u ok? u scary



Wow you just got racist with that picture by calling blacks scary. By the way, I'm white and from my ancestry, I'm Caucasian, meaning I'm from Europe. I have German and French. Really now how immature do you really want to go upon yourself? I did say I will make anyone look worse, without insulting anyone, and that's just by defending myself. I defended myself like a cycle, SO STOP! That's just over a price comment by size they are charging; it's paper sized! I need something reasonable for the effort and the size. I can't do nothing with it and blow it up! I know how things work and for that size is not reasonable to be considered $55 for a half-body! $25-$35 is reasonable in my opinion for the size.

You want profit, you make it reasonable. Not everyone will agree and I guess some might. Let me tell you something, there are people charging small portraits that's letter sized, and it's really hard work, in Galveston, Texas for $5-7 dollars. So I'm being quite real here! Probably not everyone will charge that cheap, but I will tell you that they enjoy their hobby, without being pricey. Those artist get more appreciation for their work, because they don't expect it. Don't expect me to give $55 and a tip for that size of image!

You really are pathetic.
Do not bring racism into this, no one cares what your color or nationality is.
You're being unreasonable and a fool, therefore you're being treated as one.
Idk how you can sit here and say you said things in your original comment that you didn't even say at all, just to try to act like you're the innocent one here who got wrongfully attacked for no reason. Your whole argument is about how you've been wronged in this discussion when you're the one who wronged her to start with, no one here did anything uncalled for to you, everything that's been said to you has been us explaining how art and commissions work.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14522/made-up-lore-how-spacecats-probably-became-spacecats#latestOh and I drew something a few minutes...Look at my made-up lore page! Probably 45 minutes max. I just don't like people ripping people off!

Perhaps not all drawn like the armor, but reality says something different. It doesn't cost that much. 1600x1000. I will charge $25-$35 for it. I might even change it depending on dpi and dimensions by inches. However, I'm not selling anything so it's just as easy to just open window tab for the actual size, because it allows it from the source on these forums.

I draw better head portraits than body ones. I just work with shapes. Pull some elements that I have. DONE!

Except the part where you drew none of that and simply edited other assets that you have no ownership over into an image that you couldn't sell for that reason.

People will attack you because your opinion on all of this means nothing, you are insulting the artist directly and making a blithering idiot out of yourself. I hope that you never put yourself out there and try and sell anything that you deem worthy, because people will come to you spouting the same [filtered] you've just decided would be great input on an artists thread.

YOU do not decide anything about how much an artists charges. If YOU aren't happy with it, that is YOUR problem.

Don't even bother responding to this either, because not only have you made this artist shut down their own thread that YOU derailed; you started an argument based off of your own [filtered] little opinion that has no weight to it because once again, it is all about YOU and YOUR preferences. Move on.

https://mrsremi.deviantart.com/journal/Your-art-is-too-expensive-530776572
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14522/made-up-lore-how-spacecats-probably-became-spacecats#latestOh and I drew something a few minutes...Look at my lore page!

Wow you just got racist with that picture by calling blacks scary. By the way, I'm white and from my ancestry, I'm Caucasian, meaning I'm from Europe. I have German and French. Really now how immature do you really want to go upon yourself? I did say I will make anyone look worse, without insulting anyone, and that's just by defending myself. I defended myself like a cycle, SO STOP! That's just over a price comment by size they are charging; it's paper sized! I need something reasonable for the effort and the size. I can't do nothing with it and blow it up! I know how things work and for that size is not reasonable to be considered $55 for a half-body! $25-$35 is reasonable in my opinion for the size.

You want profit, you make it reasonable. Not everyone will agree and I guess some might. Let me tell you something, there are people charging small portraits that's letter sized, and it's really hard work, in Galveston, Texas for $5-7 dollars. So I'm being quite real here! Probably not everyone will charge that cheap, but I will tell you that they enjoy their hobby, without being pricey. Those artist get more appreciation for their work, because they don't expect it. Don't expect me to give $55 and a tip for that size of image!

I love how your mind is so blown away by a tiny 55$ price tag.

Guess how much this piece of art costs(Source: DeviantArt):

kkk_by_griffsnuff-dbtorn2.png

Yup.

3,000$.

Want me to blow your mind even more with the concept of VALUE that you're completely ignorant about?
Yarinu wrote: »
No one wants you to continue defending yourself, no one WANTED you to keep going. We explained to you why you are in the wrong. You can think it's too expensive, I'm sure you're not the only one. But you're the only one who was entitled enough to comment on it and personally attack her thread as the one to bring it up on. Other people charge more than her for a digital product and still get business. We're telling you that you are in the wrong for commenting on her pricing. It's simply bad etiquette. No one had an issue with you thinking it's too expensive, we have issue with you mentioning it and telling her she's wrong for pricing herself that way. You clearly have no experience in the art world to understand why this is rude, out of line and a disgusting attitude to have and spread. Saying you like her art does not make it okay to tell her that the pricing is too high. It's simply not your place to talk about it. So please just move on and stop commenting in her thread. You can keep repeating the same points over and over without listening to the actual valid points brought up by the other people in the thread, while making yourself look more and more stupid, or you can move on and leave her be. There's a reason you're the only person on your side of the "argument" while you have many artists and buyers explaining the opposite to you. It's because you are in the wrong for attacking her pricing.

Here is the thing, you attack me over a overprice comment! I'm done! Don't give me a reason to do so on defending myself!

Wow you just got racist with that picture by calling blacks scary. By the way, I'm white and from my ancestry, I'm Caucasian, meaning I'm from Europe. I have German and French. Really now how immature do you really want to go upon yourself? I did say I will make anyone look worse, without insulting anyone, and that's just by defending myself. I defended myself like a cycle, SO STOP! That's just over a price comment by size they are charging; it's paper sized! I need something reasonable for the effort and the size. I can't do nothing with it and blow it up! I know how things work and for that size is not reasonable to be considered $55 for a half-body! $25-$35 is reasonable in my opinion for the size.

You want profit you make it reasonable. Not everyone will agree and I guess some might. Let me tell you something, there are people charging small portraits that's letter sized, and it's really hard work, in Galveston, Texas for $5-7 dollars. So I'm being quite real here!

But it's a digital product...? Do you even know the art industry work on the internet?? 8.5 x 11 in. artwork in 300 dpi can be printed on a 16x18 in. paper so yes the price IS reasonable. PLUS, artists are not supposed to upload a high-quality commissioned or personal artwork on the internet. Why do you keep assuming and making stuff up?
Honestly, that video has nothing to do with race you're assuming and making it seems that he insulting your ethnicity, but he's not. But then again, you must be mentally ill or trolling since you keep on insisting that you are being real :^) .


9RA7AY6NK7 wrote: »
Toadette wrote: »
this person is like, the perfect epitome of a babyboomer LOL leave mr worldwide 305 and sweet dogs out of this. if i were to relate you to anything, it would be a screaming spoiled 5 year old that plugs their ears and yells whenever someone reasonable talks, not a pitbull. just stop??

See how you react over just a little comment. That little comment that I say for just a piece of artwork by size that they are charging! You're not using any mediums and/or canvas/posterboard for the artwork to be even considered that much, that's an opinion! She said she will consider it and also she said she will charge for what she think it costs too. I accepted it from the beginning, until all was forced down my throat! How immature are you? Even when I said nothing at all after the comment, it was forced down upon me with insults saying I didn't like her work! I said it was ADORABLE pieces of artwork and you kept pushing those insults! I have to right to state an opinion and just I want to say you all are abusive to people to get an arise out of them! Well you sure got it from me! CONGRATS! I'm really mad now! If you really want to go further, I will take measures more to make you look worse! I will make you look bad for breaking the TOS of profane/vulgar language! I'm quite serious! I have every right to defend myself on my opinion! These are forums and we have the right to state our opinions! I didn't insult hardly enough as compared, I just gave my opinion on the price, and also teach you to not get an arise with other people on the internet!

I think we would all can concur that if it does not work for her by profit, she can change it. I kept going, because you gave me a reason to do so! Now that is settled, DROP THE SUBJECT. I don't care who has the last word! STOP throwing it all over me over just a little price comment! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

IT'S CLOSED-SO MOVE ON...I'm looking elsewhere! I can see every post you know and don't act like I can't see it, because I will continue to defend myself as long as I need to, until this charade stops! Still nice work, but your price is just too HIGH is the first thing I said in a post!

u ok? u scary



Wow you just got racist with that picture by calling blacks scary. By the way, I'm white and from my ancestry, I'm Caucasian, meaning I'm from Europe. I have German and French. Really now how immature do you really want to go upon yourself? I did say I will make anyone look worse, without insulting anyone, and that's just by defending myself. I defended myself like a cycle, SO STOP!
No one wants you to continue defending yourself, no one WANTED you to keep going. We explained to you why you are in the wrong. You can think it's too expensive, I'm sure you're not the only one. But you're the only one who was entitled enough to comment on it and personally attack her thread as the one to bring it up on. Other people charge more than her for a digital product and still get business. We're telling you that you are in the wrong for commenting on her pricing. It's simply bad etiquette. No one had an issue with you thinking it's too expensive, we have issue with you mentioning it and telling her she's wrong for pricing herself that way. You clearly have no experience in the art world to understand why this is rude, out of line and a disgusting attitude to have and spread. Saying you like her art does not make it okay to tell her that the pricing is too high. It's simply not your place to talk about it. So please just move on and stop commenting in her thread. You can keep repeating the same points over and over without listening to the actual valid points brought up by the other people in the thread, while making yourself look more and more stupid, or you can move on and leave her be. There's a reason you're the only person on your side of the "argument" while you have many artists and buyers explaining the opposite to you. It's because you are in the wrong for attacking her pricing.
Squishbear wrote: »
No offense, but you're expensive for just a piece of drawing! I mean a drawing for $23-$55 and even $75 dollars! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? $2 for simple or perhaps as much as $5-$7 dollars for an elaborate piece of artwork is more reasonable for just drawings! I don't care how talented you are, it's just that a simple drawing is not quite worth that much of money! It's just a drawing and I think that your range is quite being avaricious in my opinion. Still nice work, but your price is just too HIGH!

The prices she has are extremely common on the internet especially on sites such as Deviantart (and many other websites I could list for you to check if you wish). You can price your own product how ever you wish, no matter was it art or any other product. If you as a consumer are not happy with the price, you wont buy it. I buy my $20 sneakers and not $900 Jeezys, and I definitely won't go yell at Jeezy about their prices.

I've been working full time with art for the past 3 years now, with similar prices and I have had a ton of customers. No one has complained about the prices in all seriousness (mainly getting comments such as, ''I'm too young to get money myself so I can't buy things for myself'') because it is what the community is used to and is fine with it. The customers understand the effort, they enjoy the art work and want to support each other. It's a hobby for them and business for the artists. Also, depending on your internet fame you can sell up to $3000 sketches if you like, I've seen that happening as well and the buyers are completely fine with that, since they love the art, they want to support the artist and they have the money. Simple as that!

_____________________________

p.s. Keep up the good work Lulupon! Your art is gorgeous and worth the money no matter what some people say!

These are not $1000 Photoreal sketches and also by large size! Still nice work, but your price is just too HIGH for the size! Do you really want to me continue on defending myself? I'm not paying that much for a sized portrait that's paper size! Really now, you never said anything on your sizes of images. This includes resolution, dimensions, and dpi. Good luck with your business!

Toadette wrote: »
this person is like, the perfect epitome of a babyboomer LOL leave mr worldwide 305 and sweet dogs out of this. if i were to relate you to anything, it would be a screaming spoiled 5 year old that plugs their ears and yells whenever someone reasonable talks, not a pitbull. just stop??

See how you react over just a little comment. That little comment that I say for just a piece of artwork by size that they are charging! You're not using any mediums and/or canvas/posterboard for the artwork to be even considered that much, that's an opinion! She said she will consider it and also she said she will charge for what she think it costs too. I accepted it from the beginning, until all was forced down my throat! How immature are you? Even when I said nothing at all after the comment, it was forced down upon me with insults saying I didn't like her work! I said it was ADORABLE pieces of artwork and you kept pushing those insults! I have to right to state an opinion and just I want to say you all are abusive to people to get an arise out of them! Well you sure got it from me! CONGRATS! I'm really mad now! If you really want to go further, I will take measures more to make you look worse! I will make you look bad for breaking the TOS of profane/vulgar language! I'm quite serious! I have every right to defend myself on my opinion! These are forums and we have the right to state our opinions! I didn't insult hardly enough as compared, I just gave my opinion on the price, and also teach you to not get an arise with other people on the internet!

I think we would all can concur that if it does not work for her by profit, she can change it. I kept going, because you gave me a reason to do so! Now that is settled, DROP THE SUBJECT. I don't care who has the last word! STOP throwing it all over me over just a little price comment! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

IT'S CLOSED-SO MOVE ON...I'm looking elsewhere! I can see every post you know and don't act like I can't see it, because I will continue to defend myself as long as I need to, until this charade stops! Still nice work, but your price is just too HIGH is the first thing I said in a post!

u ok?

No offense, but you're expensive for just a piece of drawing! I mean a drawing for $23-$55 and even $75 dollars! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? $2 for simple or perhaps as much as $5-$7 dollars for an elaborate piece of artwork is more reasonable for just drawings! I don't care how talented you are, it's just that a simple drawing is not quite worth that much of money! It's just a drawing and I think that your range is quite being avaricious in my opinion. Still nice work, but your price is just too HIGH!

The prices she has are extremely common on the internet especially on sites such as Deviantart (and many other websites I could list for you to check if you wish). You can price your own product how ever you wish, no matter was it art or any other product. If you as a consumer are not happy with the price, you wont buy it. I buy my $20 sneakers and not $900 Jeezys, and I definitely won't go yell at Jeezy about their prices.

I've been working full time with art for the past 3 years now, with similar prices and I have had a ton of customers. No one has complained about the prices in all seriousness (mainly getting comments such as, ''I'm too young to get money myself so I can't buy things for myself'') because it is what the community is used to and is fine with it. The customers understand the effort, they enjoy the art work and want to support each other. It's a hobby for them and business for the artists. Also, depending on your internet fame you can sell up to $3000 sketches if you like, I've seen that happening as well and the buyers are completely fine with that, since they love the art, they want to support the artist and they have the money. Simple as that!

_____________________________

p.s. Keep up the good work Lulupon! Your art is gorgeous and worth the money no matter what some people say!
Toadette wrote: »
this person is like, the perfect epitome of a babyboomer LOL leave mr worldwide 305 and sweet dogs out of this. if i were to relate you to anything, it would be a screaming spoiled 5 year old that plugs their ears and yells whenever someone reasonable talks, not a pitbull. just stop??

See how you react over just a little comment. That little comment that I say for just a piece of artwork by size that they are charging! You're not using any mediums and/or canvas/posterboard for the artwork to be even considered that much, that's an opinion! She said she will consider it and also she said she will charge for what she think it costs too. I accepted it from the beginning, until all was forced down my throat! How immature are you? Even when I said nothing at all after the comment, it was forced down upon me with insults saying I didn't like her work! I said it was ADORABLE pieces of artwork and you kept pushing those insults! I have to right to state an opinion and just I want to say you all are abusive to people to get an arise out of them! Well you sure got it from me! CONGRATS! I'm really mad now! If you really want to go further, I will take measures more to make you look worse! I will make you look bad for breaking the TOS of profane/vulgar language! I'm quite serious! I have every right to defend myself on my opinion! These are forums and we have the right to state our opinions! I didn't insult hardly enough as compared, I just gave my opinion on the price, and also teach you to not get an arise with other people on the internet!

I think we would all can concur that if it does not work for her by profit, she can change it. I kept going, because you gave me a reason to do so! Now that is settled, DROP THE SUBJECT. I don't care who has the last word! STOP throwing it all over me over just a little price comment! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

IT'S CLOSED-SO MOVE ON...I'm looking elsewhere! I can see every post you know and don't act like I can't see it, because I will continue to defend myself as long as I need to, until this charade stops!
this person is like, the perfect epitome of a babyboomer LOL leave mr worldwide 305 and sweet dogs out of this. if i were to relate you to anything, it would be a screaming spoiled 5 year old that plugs their ears and yells whenever someone reasonable talks, not a pitbull. just stop??
Jeez, why bring dogs into this wtf. Just shows how little you're understanding our logic when you claim we're getting on your nerves.
Just because you have an opinion does NOT mean we have to accept it (like the way you're not accepting ours, maybe?).
Margarethe wrote: »
Xeiryl wrote: »
So do you expect someone to pay a million for something right off the bat that you slap down? NO! Get real! I'm more sane than you think.

Not very humble in my opinion for an artist to do that! Re-read that last post before this post. Sorry if I wanted to elaborate more.

dude everything you say reads like a trump tweet

You think about it and see how it works for you for profit. OK <3

Being attracted to your work examples, I pay that much, and realize I just wasted my money by not liking the results. I'm not stupid and that's why I go by standards. If I like it...that's why tips exist! No one follows my logic.

We did understand your logic.
The issue is, others aren't required to abide by your logic.
Seems you're unable to accept that.

Then accept my logic of opinion, I don't care that you don't accept it or not, but really saying that I insult her work, and insulting me! THAT PUSHED MY NERVES! Yeah the word avaricious, but really you have to consider price with everyone else, if something doesn't work. Good luck on your sales. You lost a customer of interest, because if I liked it, I would tip you perhaps lot more than you think. Your loss.

Then respect and accept the opinion of the artist.
You do not respect nor accept the opinion of others, but wish to be respected an have your opinion accepted?
Hypocrite.

You're making yourself look like a fool, suggest you stop.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.