TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated

I had to reinstall today.
I log into the game launcher, open the game client, select a server and... NOTHING.
when I use the Fusion skill during mana Boost the damage inflicted does not appear.
EU Player here that heard that EME does the translations. Slightly surprised no one has reported this yet.

Well as the title says the descriptions in achievement for where the new gathering materials can be found aren't always correct. An example for this would be earth essence, which had 3 locations where it can be found listed, but out of those 3 could only be found in one of the listed locations, but also in other places that weren't even listed in achievements. As we're having a maintenance right now I can't log in to the game to check the specific locations or other wrong descriptions for other new gathering materials. Either the translations are wrong, or you got the wrong locations from bhs to begin with.
Hi , I was wondering if team can fix a bug from the 3 quest of fishing mission. (Craft and Sell a Fish Crate 1,to merchant : location, Lake of tears Pora elinu)The one were you must craft Fish Crate 1. I've sold my 3 limited items for every 24 hours allowed to the Fishing Merchant. Everythings seems ok.

But i did the quest with another character, then I need to sell a Fish crate 1, crafted by myself to complete the quest, But I cannot sell it to the merchant until 24 hours passed.cause is a limit of 3 items per account.
Thats block my chance to complete te quest in my other chars. For 24 hours.

I understand that allow the sale of 3 fish or fishing crafted items per account is to avoid fraud and exploits.

But for the story quest we need a fix. Cause this block the rest of your characters. In order to complete the quest.
Thanks.
 Meals from Cooking 12/13/2018, 01:14 AM 66P6YL9MH3
New meals don't work in a party: fish salad, moongourd pie...etc. It does not indicate in description to be exclusive to person
 Music / mouse lag 12/06/2018, 01:36 AM Tenshi1
Happened again today
 Appearance Change Voucher 12/03/2018, 04:16 AM Rikre
I understand that. What i am say is after I used both jewel hair coupon then the full-spectrum to change the color I could not use an appearance change voucher to change the face. It would only say "you cant use that now". So i bought a normal hair coupon to go to the stock hairs and i still get the message.
The talent "Velocity" for Priest requires 15 levels to reach 25% speed increase for resurrection.

For Mystic, this same talent, for the same skill, requires 1 point for a 25% speed increase, and does not increase for each point put into it.
You can freely edit the camera positioning by using (Default) Shift + Arrow keys to your preferred height or position.
You should elaborate, what problems have you experienced specifically?

If you're trying to get "jewel effect" on other hairs- that's not how the jewel hair works. The jewel hair only works on those specific hairs that it changes your hair to when you use it. Other hairstyles aren't supported.
 Appearance Change Voucher 12/02/2018, 09:57 AM Rikre
Has anyone else experienced issues with appearance change vouchers after using full-spectrum/jewel hair coupon?
 Fatal Error 12/02/2018, 03:19 AM Kitten_Muse
I was able to play without any problems up until 2 days ago. Now.. Out of the blue... As soon as I hit play, I get a Fatal Error.

It'll give me a black screen that will stop responding and then I'll get the following:

Tera Error Log
Error: ffff:ffff
Fatal Game Client Exception

I've tried rebooting (into normal and clean mode), disabling my anti-virus and firewall programs to see if those were possibly affecting it, running a diagnostic, running an install repair, completely uninstalling and then reinstalling (including verifying that all files were deleted before reinstalling)...

I was able to play without any game, PC, or graphic related problems (except for a little bit of lag due to recent storms messing with my internet, but that's expected for my area).

Anyone else experiencing this?

- KittenMuse
There is and never will be a surefire method to eliminate the outliers who don't like to play by the rules.

"Rules
- We're an ethical community and proxy should only be used for purposes of improving your gameplay experience, not to break the game or ruin it for other players. This implies:
--- No sharing or discussion of exploits/exploit modules or providing instructions on how to implement/download them!
--- No sharing or discussion of automation modules/bots that go beyond minor QoL!"

As you can see, they actively discourage it and do not support exploits, only those that improve gameplay experience, not break it.

Also, I don't believe there was ever a point in competing over leaderboard rankings.
XHGJW4LMY6 wrote: »
Make note of the trigger skill then go to skill tray 2 and you will see that F1 is the same as what is trigger in skill tray 1. Drag the desired skill to F1 then go back to skill tray 1, click the left or right bumper to refresh the controller UI and it should have the skill that you dragged to F1 of skill tray 2.

Thanks I was going crazy
 Music / mouse lag 11/30/2018, 05:28 PM Tenshi1
Both last night and the time before when I played, the sound started really messing up after about a few hrs (last night was better, a few hrs, but the time before that was worse) and I had to shut down Tera

My mouse even started lagging really bad
Wow Thanks Its Already Fix More Power ENMASSE
 Berserker Cyclone Bug 11/29/2018, 03:16 AM Yezme
I noticed in my Berserker rotation that Cyclone sometimes drains me of all my mp. Like 60% to 0%, as i tried to figure out what it made Cyclone lag and charge like 20 times at once, i found out it always happen when i use Leathal Strike (the 40% proc) after a Flattern and before a Thunder Strike and a Cyclone. So i can't say if it is the proc (since i disabled the proc, it doesn't occur anymore) or if it is the pattern Flatten, Lethal Strike (proc) Thunder Strike Cyclone.

My full Rotation when it occured was as follows: Thunder Strike, Cyclone, Vampiric Blow, Lethal Strike, Raze, Flattern and then the Lethal Strike proc. Please look into it, it might not look like a big deal but i really liked the Rotation.
Hello and Good Day
About the concern regarding this quest when I defeated Thulsa and here comes the Cinematic or trailer about the story,there something happen about it when I got this error/Bug splat thing I relog in my account and I was respawn inside the lab where the quest was held and there is a caption that says "do you want to restart this quest" and I click the yess button.I went outside the lab to accept the quest and talk to Fraya again to defeat Thulsa but there is a BUG happen,when i talk to Fraya no options where I can start the quest to defeat Thulsa,I tried to re-log in 2 times nothing happens,Im stock in this quest,I cant redo it and im trying to Abandon the quest but it is not it wont allow me to abandon the quest,Please and kindly fix this error...
https://www.facebook.com/TERAonline/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
Lady Tanly rewards are only for Elin Brawler characters. You get some of the rewards with other classes/races (like lvl 20), but most are exclusive to Elin Brawler since they're elin only costumes.
 Velika 11/21/2018, 06:05 PM Nashima
Is velika back up or something? when I try to login it won't let me. I tried the other server but nothing....
both servers will not let me login....
Compared to a regular elin, reaper, or ninja, the camera positioning of an elin brawler feels a bit too high. Is this an intended feature or a bug?
Edit1: I didnt leveled up another valkyrie, i only have these 2 characters, but i only recieved rewards on my brawler
I recieved rewards normally with my brawler ( rewards lvl 20, 30 and 40), but i didnt recieved to my valkyrie lvl58 (only revieved lvl 20 reward), can someone help me?
awkOK0o.png

That's 2200 more than what I currently have. So was this a blooper or does EnMasse want to give me 2200 EMP? haha
In such previous events, when u levelled from 19 to 21 directly (usually doing kumas that gave great XP and the lv 20 was skipped), u couldn't claim the event package. Same was happening with lv 30,40,etc event boxes, if u were bypassing them

Check if this is the case here too. If not, better create a ticket to enmasse
I've checked across English Publishing regions and have confirmed the following dungeons do not award EP EXP on killing dungeon bosses (but the Vanguards do award EP EXP)

1) Red Refuge Normal Mode
2) Dark Reach Citadel Normal Mode
It doesn't seem to have happened to everyone. I've seen some new brawlers around wearing the headpiece and footsteps from the Lv 20 parcel post.
I can confim this too, happened to me also.
It was changed in a previous PC patch. now, it's for lv 50 (referring to TERA PC ver)

Consoles are few patches behind, that's why u still learn Thrall at low level
Hello I am a new player in TERA PC I have a human mysctic in level 12 but I can not learn THRALL OF PROTECTION 1 in the TERA version ps4 this skill is learned in level 8 or 10, I went to a mystic master and it indicates to me that You can learn this skill at level 50 which is ridiculous.

I have a friend in TERAPC and he has a mystic and he told me that THRALL of PROTECTION learned in the first levels, that is from level 8 to level 12

Could you help me with this case?
Could someone fix this?
I'm sorry for my English is really bad, I'm using the Google translator
 parcel post bug 11/15/2018, 02:43 PM adp19j
https://imgur.com/a/9XkMwFD
i cant claim the reward from parcel post please to fix it
 parcel post bug 11/15/2018, 02:38 PM adp19j
[img]file:///C:/Users/BILLING/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20181115_212428.png[/img]
i cant claim the reward from parcel post please to fix it
 Talent Errors 11/15/2018, 12:19 AM TYoung11
https://originalyosha.tumblr.com/post/180090381108/sorc-talent-thingy Sorc explained~
But level 20 is still bugget level 30 is way stuped then 20...i really need those fc
im up to level 45 box... none had an issue but the level 20 one.
Myself an several others are unable to claim the parcel post you get at level 20 for the Elin Brawler level event.

In chat, I get the messages, "Not enough inventory space" and "You can't receive an item right now." despite having plenty (58) free inventory slots.

There was no problem with the levels 3 and 12 parcel posts.
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 10:02 PM clfarron4
I give up at this point. Remaining Classes to verify Talents for are:
Lancer
Slayer
Zerker
Archer
Priest
Mystic
Reaper
Valkyrie
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 09:53 PM clfarron4
Class: Sorc

Importance: Medium
Reference: Sorc Skill Lightning Strike
Issue: Propulsion Talent refers to "Mana Burst".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Mana Burst is/was a Priest skill. Testing on EU Server and Community Documentation translated from Korean suggests this is supposed to be Nova
Suggested Fix: Confirm that skills referred to Nova and fix accordingly.

Importance: Medium
Reference: Sorc Skill Hail Storm
Issue: Reload Talent refers to "Ice Needle".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Sorcerers no longer have Ice Needle. Was replaced by Frost Sphere with Sorcerer Revamp
Suggested Fix: Confirm that skills referred to are Frost Sphere and Glacial Retreat and fix accordingly.

Importance: Medium
Reference: Sorc Skill Hail Storm
Issue: Reload Talent refers to "hitting".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Testing on EU Server and Community Documentation translated from Korean suggests this is supposed to be "hitting with a critical hit"
Suggested Fix: Confirm that effect procs on critical hit of referred skills. Requires fixing of the above first.

Importance: Medium
Reference: Sorc Skill Mana Boost
Issue: Damage Value is Broken.
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Damage Value is broken.
Suggested Fix: Fix reference.

Importance: Medium
Reference: Sorc Skill Mana Boost
Issue: Incorrect Skill Reference
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Burst of Celerity became a passive with Sorcerer revamp and therefore cannot be manually activated. Community documentation and testing on EU Server suggests referenced skill should be Mana Boost
Suggested Fix: Replace Burst of Celerity reference with Mana Boost
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 09:23 PM clfarron4
Class: Gunner

Importance: Medium
Reference: Gunner Skill Time Bomb
Issue: Fatal Blow Talent States "Crit Factor".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Fatal Blow Talent is the same Talent as Lancer / Shield Counter / Fatal Blow. Crit Factor Buffs are either done by directly multiplying base crit factor by a multiple of 0.5, usually 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x or 3x.
Suggested Fix: Test whether Crit Power or Crit Factor is increased and change accordingly

Importance: Medium
Reference: Gunner Skill Arcane Barrage
Issue: Fatal Blow Talent States "Crit Factor".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Fatal Blow Talent is the same Talent as Lancer / Shield Counter / Fatal Blow. Crit Factor Buffs are either done by directly multiplying base crit factor by a multiple of 0.5, usually 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x or 3x.
Suggested Fix: Test whether Crit Power or Crit Factor is increased and change accordingly

Importance: Medium
Reference: Gunner Skill Replenishment
Issue: AmplificationTalent States "Fire Salvo".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Fire Salvo is not a Gunner Skill. Community Documentation and Testing on EU Test Server suggests Fire Salvo should be Scattershot.
Suggested Fix: Determine that Arcane Barrage and Scattershot are the correct skills and fix accordingly.

Status: To be checked, but since Warrior has the bug, it is worth checking if Lancer has it too.
Reference: Gunner Skill Burst FIre
Issue: Mouse Over on Desperate Force Buff Bar effect shows "Increases Power by XX. Effect stacks up to XX times".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Actual buffed effects and stacks are not being displayed on character buff bar on mouse over of the icon.
Suggested Fix: Make sure buff bar can read talent buffs as they are applied.
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 09:00 PM clfarron4
Class: Brawler

Importance: Medium
Reference: Brawler Skill Piledriver
Issue: States "Crit Factor".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Fatal Blow Talent is the same Talent as Lancer / Shield Counter / Fatal Blow. Crit Factor Buffs are either done by directly multiplying base crit factor by a multiple of 0.5, usually 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x or 3x.
Suggested Fix: Test whether Crit Power or Crit Factor is increased and change accordingly
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 08:39 PM clfarron4
Class: Lancer

Please note: All screenshots were taken on the EU Test Server but said issues have made it to live build.

Importance: High
[TERA_ScreenShot_20181030_001227.png] refers to the Lancer Skill Backstep
Issue: Reload Talent refers to Reset Chance on all dialogues.
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Testing on EU Test Server indicates that Talent at max level reduces RE consumed by 52. Does not reset the skill.
Suggested Fix: Replace all instances of "Reset Skill Cooldown" to "Reduces RE Consumption by"

Importance: Medium
Reference: Lancer Skill Shield Counter
Issue: Fatal Blow Talent mouse over says "Critical Damage", but pop-up says "Crit Factor".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Crit Power is the wording used for "Critical Damage" in TERA, but that causes disagreement with the selection pop-up which states "Crit Factor". Community documentation translated from KTERA suggests this is Crit Power.
Suggested Fix: Test whether Crit Power or Crit Factor is increased and change accordingly.

Importance: Medium
Reference: Lancer Skill Onslaught
Issue: Impact Talent states a chance to knock down players.
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Testing on EU Test Server indicates that Talent stuns Players and knocks down monsters
Suggested Fix: Replace Player knock-down percentage with Player Stun percentage

Status: To be checked, but since Warrior has the bug, it is worth checking if Lancer has it too.
Reference: Lancer Skill Adrenaline Rush
Issue: Mouse Over on Desperate Force Buff Bar effect shows "Increases Power by XX. Effect stacks up to XX times".
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Actual buffed effects and stacks are not being displayed on character buff bar on mouse over of the icon.
Suggested Fix: Make sure buff bar can read talent buffs as they are applied.
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 08:17 PM clfarron4
Class: Ninja

Please note: All screenshots were taken on the EU Test Server but said issues have made it to live build.

Importance: Medium
[TERA_ScreenShot_20181027_024531.png] refers to the Ninja skill Leaves on the Wind
Issue: Pop Up Dialogue when adding points to the Counter Talent says Crit Factor Multiplier.
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Description right above "Crit Factor Multiplier" says Crit Power and Pop up when mouse over the Talent says "Crit Power"
Suggested Fix: Replace "Crit Factor Multiplier" with "Crit Power Multiplier"

Importance: Low
Reference: Ninja skill Combo Attack
Issue: Pop Up Dialogue when adding points to the Reload Talent says RE Recovery.
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Ninjas use Chi, not Resolve.
Suggested Fix: Replace "RE Recovery" with "Chi Recovery"
Extra Notes for Consideration: Game may reference it internally as RE and changing it to RE may break translations for other classes that use RE
 Talent Errors 11/13/2018, 08:06 PM clfarron4
I am sorting the errors I have noticed by class. 1 Class per post.

Class: Warrior

Please note: All screenshots were taken on the EU Test Server but said issues have made it to live build.

Importance: Low
[TERA_ScreenShot_20181027_020613.png] refers to the Warrior skill Rising
Issue: Talents Description refers to the second cast as a "Punch"
Supporting Evidence of why this is an issue: Warriors don't have the skill Punch.
Suggested Fix: The word "Slash"/"Cast" may be more appropriate
 Castanic hair trouble 11/13/2018, 11:01 AM skalleface
I have found yet another victim in Castanica.

TERA-Screen-Shot-20181112-235605.png
TERA-Screen-Shot-20181112-235625.png

His name is Olyke, apparently.

TERA-Screen-Shot-20181112-235613.png
 Castanic hair trouble 11/13/2018, 07:48 AM Meningitis
I've also seen hair go down backwards into their backs. A lot of people I know seem to be having this issue since the apex 2 update. It's not just this haircut either.

Pls save them.
 Castanic hair trouble 11/13/2018, 01:57 AM DHEE5KW5FP
I've never seen this in game but omg this is the funniest thing I have ever seen
 Castanic hair trouble 11/12/2018, 04:59 PM skalleface
Hello!

There seems to be a grave issue with the hair of some of my fellow castanic brothers. In fact, their hairdo seems to shift towards their faces. It's not a game breaking bug, of course -- and it's even quite entertaining -- but there you go.

So far I have seen this occur on the Velika Server in Cutthroat's Harbor and Lumber Town (and always the same hairstyle).
I'm sure there must be more victims of this plague, however.

CUTTHROAT HARBOR
TERA-Screen-Shot-20181109-202504.png
TERA-Screen-Shot-20181109-202459.png

LUMBER TOWN
TERA-Screen-Shot-20181111-003021.png
TERA-Screen-Shot-20181111-003017.png

Let's keep this fashion disaster from spreading, yeah?
I see! If that's the reason then it's a cool thing, I thought it was a bug.
 my accounnt 11/08/2018, 10:56 PM XplicitReality
when i log into the game in NA, i can play on pve server but i cannot play on the pvp server where my main character is. when i load into the character selection screen my character models are there but all info about them is blank and when i click play the client crashes. all as well as when i try to submit a ticket, the webpage times out and i cannot submit one. so please can i get a dev to reply or something
 HELP PLS 11/08/2018, 05:09 PM Poora
I am in my computer, and he is charging. When I start the game, the computer stops charging and I cant play the game because after 30 minutos, the pc turns off. But when I close TERA, the computer starts charging again. This is weird. Help me
 Chat window bugged 11/08/2018, 02:16 PM DeusFurta
Same thing happens to me
Maybe it will be fixed in Tuesday's update
Tried leaving a few pixels between it and the edge of the screen and it's position still resets
Will have to make a gif of it later perhaps
Naru2008's post from this thread should be a work around.
Naru2008 wrote: »
You will need to go into Inspect Element and enable the ticket button in the mean time. I sent in a ticket about being unable to send in one lol.

Here's how you can do it, at least in FireFox;

Right-click on the page and select 'Inspect Element'. Then click the box at the top left corner of the box that pops up at the bottom and click on the inactive button;
XlkzlnkNSDeFxQ91MZHH7w.png


You will want to edit the following coding in a red box;
CVK16simSpW8rEIgNrNpqQ.png


What you want to do is remove it. Delete 'Disabled' and then press enter. The button should now be enabled;
_a6DBuGORyCHuVjN-t8pSQ.png



Cheers!
Yeah I remember those guys think I've done the achievement and quests there on several chars.
I think I remember them being some part of the lore of that area maybe? Something to do with "avoid 'something's' gaze".
Still annoying none the less lol helps to have an aggro drop skill
I can play fine few hours ago. Now when I log in, it keeps giving the me the message "you are disconnected from server" when I try to log in. I can log in Kaiator though.
Hi I just got kicked out of my game and now whenever I open the launcher it says it's loading for a hot minute and then it just says "Error -7 when loading url https://account.enmasse.com/launcher/1/signin". I don't understand why this happened? Is this on Tera's end? Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: oops sorry just realized this doesn't belong in this sub-forum xx
 Achievement Page. 11/02/2018, 03:49 PM Euroko
So, it's not a huge deal, but since they fixed the laurel thing and the new season started... my achievement page doesn't actually tell me how many more points I need for champion laurel. I would at least like to be able to track my progress, as I have 93% of all obtainable achievements currently.
1a65476cd34f310d318cfc2d5b3c776a-png.jpg

Another thing with the achievement page, though not a bug.. is a typo.
The achievement "Another Day, Another Demon" Is labeled as a GSLHM achievement when it's a DRCNM dungeon achievement.
A friend and also myself found a bug with the aggro of the critter scorpion creatures in Sienna Canyon, it's near the bottom right part of the map, I tried to mark it on the picture and anex it.
The little scorpions get aggro from a far distance (around 50 meters, maybe more) and without you hitting them, just by being nearby they start to walk towards oneself and attack. They are brave little guys but also annoying for those who are doing quests or achievements there. Thanks already!
I am having the same issue. The submit ticket is grayed out no matter what selection i chose in the drop down. I have done this quest more than 5 times but can't beat it because it is glitched for me. There are so many small things in this game that are sooooooo annoyyying and the support team is days away when you are finally able to put a ticket in. Why is everything so constrained and feel like they don't care??
The fix suggested by XHGJW4MY6 worked however it changes the functionality or changes the mapping right away. The image of the skill that you originally had mapped didn't go away immediately. I had to leave the screen and come back and the image changed.
I am not succeeding to re-name-ing my old caracter , I just put a lot of names , big names , short names , I didnt play tera for years , , now I can play , my char is lvl 29 , do anyone knows how fix this rename problem
Togoodfoe wrote: »
So I just bought 2 character slots for my ps4 account on the server Darkan I got the first one on my lvl 65 gunner and the other on my lvl 48 brawler. Yes I have accepted both slots on the Darken server for my item claim but I do not have them every time I try one the character select says I can't make a character. I have re loaded my game 2 times still nothing help plz or give me back my emp.

Well first of all, you posted this in the wrong forum. This is PC and the console forums are here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/console-bug-reports (lower on the forum home page)

Second, to answer your question, after you claim the item, you need to go to your inventory and use it
 who can help me? 10/29/2018, 09:46 PM HH449NY37W
in your tera\client\s1game\config\s1option.ini file (open in notepad) try setting resolution_x=1920 and resolution_y=1080 if they aren't already. if they are or if that doesn't work, try screenmode=1 and is_fullscreen=True

I tried, but it did not work. :/
 Ninja bug 10/29/2018, 09:34 PM mattypaul
Try to update the connection settings of your system by following the tips from https://babasupport.org/apple/iphone-error-4005/ and try the entire thing again.
Basically Zerk's New Passive changes doesnt work as they should atm,

On Unleash Skills Hit, It should Reduce CD of Unleash by .75 Sec. However, the passive CD doesnt work, and cd reduction isnt applied. Can be Tested with Brooches, and long CD skills to try and see if it reduces or not.
So I just bought 2 character slots for my ps4 account on the server Darkan I got the first one on my lvl 65 gunner and the other on my lvl 48 brawler. Yes I have accepted both slots on the Darken server for my item claim but I do not have them every time I try one the character select says I can't make a character. I have re loaded my game 2 times still nothing help plz or give me back my emp.
XHGJW4LMY6 wrote: »
Make note of the trigger skill then go to skill tray 2 and you will see that F1 is the same as what is trigger in skill tray 1. Drag the desired skill to F1 then go back to skill tray 1, click the left or right bumper to refresh the controller UI and it should have the skill that you dragged to F1 of skill tray 2.

You are my hero.
I don't use the proxy but I've overheard ppl talking about proxies, sharing information and even actual program. I've actually seen and still seeing ppl taking advantages from the proxy, such as going over the fences, instant auto-loot, etc. (meaning all the other unethical hacking mods are still working and being used "behind walls")
What producers posted in their proxy discord server is just to simply "show themselves as seeming like following game rules". But they are still supporting proxies in NA and still providing updates and the actual proxy program and mods (Unethical Hacks).

I wouldn't care much if people actually use it "just for ping issues" but I guess reality is people use mods that are real hacks. I heard those so called "scripts" just automatically runs best dps skill routines while all ethical players try hard and give their best pressing skill buttons asap at the correct timing. Still no point to compete over leaderboard ranking i guess
The settings for which party buffs are hidden or show is bugged. When you click the cog wheel it automatically goes to what you set it to, no need to confirm any settings, but loading into a dungeon you wont be presented with your settings. Not a bother on dps, but can be a hassle on healer if you dont realize you cant see your party members buffs until the dungeon is started, then you have to tab out to click the settings wheel and have them applied.
 Chat window bugged 10/23/2018, 09:33 AM Gwynessa
I agree with this bug. I move the chat window slightly to the left, and like the OP said maybe it's because of widescreen. I use triple monitor and move the chat window to the right side of my left monitor, and slightly up so its not resting against the edge.

When I log or change toons it resets back to the default location. Using the "Chat Window Lock" does not stop the bug but only prevents me from moving the window back to my desired location.

Another problem I have with the chat window is that I pulled out a separate tab for the global chat and put it off to the left of the main chat window and after logging that disapears. I created a new tab and did the same and that tab disappeared as well.
Make note of the trigger skill then go to skill tray 2 and you will see that F1 is the same as what is trigger in skill tray 1. Drag the desired skill to F1 then go back to skill tray 1, click the left or right bumper to refresh the controller UI and it should have the skill that you dragged to F1 of skill tray 2.
 Archer Tenacity Removed 10/22/2018, 05:04 AM Ellexem
The Skill Level revamp from 2017 moved Tenacity up to 63. They apparently missed the glyphs for it, or just didn't bother. Might just be Tenacity, might be all of them. I've never really had the inclination to check, sorry.

I usually don't bother with hunting for glyphs until 65 and since some require level 65 I'm just too used to having some in the inventory that need a higher level to be used, though usually it's the glyph and not the skill.
 Archer Tenacity Removed 10/22/2018, 03:53 AM Emeris6
yeah I guess you don't get it till like 63, that's my bad, but idk why the glyph would be available before the skill, when I clicked it even though it was lit up, it said skill not available.
I'm also having this problem. I'd love to have that button back as soon as possible.
 Archer Tenacity Removed 10/22/2018, 03:31 AM Ellexem
It's still there?

It might have been removed from your skill tray due to whatever reason, but it's still there in the skill list, so just move it back to the skill tray?
 Archer Tenacity Removed 10/22/2018, 03:11 AM Emeris6
As the title says, yet 60-65 glyph crates and tokens still allow you recieve and purchase tenacity glyphs
 Can't purchase EMP 10/21/2018, 06:33 PM Phainein
I was going to impulse buy but that may be ruined. I can select my payment method and EMP amount but it won't proceed to step 3 (Enter Billing Info).

I've cleared cookies/cache
Tried IE, Edge, and Firefox as well and it happens in every browser. Your EMP cart broke?
4JPFHA7WJK wrote: »
I'm having the same problem. What did you do to fix your issue?

I uninstalled the game and downloaded it through steam, fixed the issue i was having. No idea what was causing it.
From the description of Ragnarok:
...to reset all skills with a cooldown of 60 sec or less (except for Evasion and Retaliate)

Twilight Waltz's cooldown is listed as "1 min" (aka, 60 seconds). However, activating Ragnarok doesn't reset the skill. This is either an error in the description or a "1 minute is 61 seconds" bug.
I'm having the same problem. What did you do to fix your issue?
I normally play Tera on PC using an XBox 360 controller. After the latest update to the UI, I can no longer assign a skill to my RT button. (Right trigger.) The controller slot is called Main 3, which, before the update was bound to the C key. However, with the C key being reassigned, it no longer has any key assigned to Main 3 for the controller, rendering the button useless. Trying to reassign C does nothing, as there is no way to assign controller buttons to keyboard buttons. As of right now, I have skills stuck that I can't move off of that button or replace because it no longer technically exists. I tried reassigning C to a different location to see if it would fix it, but it does not.

rppi1ol.jpg


Make sure to leave a pixel between your chat and the edge of the screen, if it's anything like the old UI, sometimes having 0 or fewer pixels between the edge and elements makes them reset randomly.
I'd guess your system doesn't have the "noto sans" font installed, personally.
I have the same problem, the game of nothing appears the error FFFF: FFFF soon after loading the xingcode, I really do not know what to do with this game that only bug and errors.
The funny thing is that when I play on the European server, none of this happens!
I open the game> I play until I'm bored> I close the game and everything happens normally, these mistakes happen exclusively in NA
Well, yesterday after the update I started the game and it was just like in the photo. I tried several ways to solve it and nothing, I tried to find out if the sources of the game were missing and nothing.
So I thought: I'm going to leave the night dropping 47GB AGAIN and I think it will solve the problem. But that did not happen.
So I'm coming here as a last resort to see if those responsible have a solution.

https://gyazo.com/5643ad6ed4361afbadc59acbd42d6b8d

PS: I have the European TERA and there does not present any kind of problem.
Fixed the issue, this thread can be locked/deleted.
the 1% per hit healing proc is not working whatsoever and its only been this way since apex released yesterday for the class
https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/74032-Ninja-apex-passives-bug/?postID=910890#post910890

Ninja apex passive bug shipped to EU, players notified EU team, someone responded.

Ninja apex bug makes it into NA live, theres no way youre not aware of this, players notify you, dead silence. Not even a 'we hear you'.

I can't seem to get past the server select screen, no matter how many times i try to enter the Velika server nothing happens. I've tried completely repatching but everytime the launcher just reads as "Progress: " and no matter how many times i enter the game i get stuck at the server select screen. Any help would be appreciated.
 Chat window bugged 10/17/2018, 01:09 AM SupraMad
The new Chat Window even after locking moves to the middle of my screen when i log into a character, not sure if it is because of widescreen or not but it is damn annoying. And yes i have tried locked and unlocked, changed the size tried every option available.
 Ninja bug 10/16/2018, 10:29 PM DasChagas
I also noticed this bug.
 Ninja bug 10/16/2018, 08:18 PM H57NL6MG4F
So this bug is also affecting Dragon passives
Launcher cannot connect to tera, it doesnt let me log in and closes before the login screen shows. Cant play.
 Launcher 10/14/2018, 12:17 PM Ferrishyn
Idk if is only me but, the launcher seems very laggy when i try to login in the game, always crashes everytime and only can type my email and pass after 15 tries, without sudden close, since forever Y_Y i'm sick, bc my internet is fine, 20mb, when i enter n the game feels like -1
 Missing servers? 10/13/2018, 10:53 PM HY5Y6RRF45
So i had just started playing again and wanted to start fresh on a new server and i looked up what the most populated one is, i know what the two popular ones are now. But something i noticed that when i go to server list i only see two of them there, Kaiator and Velika, where are the other servers and why cant i see them?
TsukasaKun i am extremely grateful for your answer! It worked top notch from first time! You my friend deserve all of EME's sallary's simply bcuz you did something that their whole update/patch team or whatever its called failed to do! again.. extremely grateful to this guy
If you have Avast, a recent update to it now flags Xigncode as a virus (correctly, imo, but that's another discussion entirely). Try adding TERA.exe to Avast's exception list and run the launcher's repair tool, which should save you from downloading the entire game again.

If you don't have Avast, it's still a good idea to try adding it to whatever virus scanner you have for the same reason.
game was working perfectly fine one moment, cannot even get it to start the next one?!?
Tried everything suggested on the official suport link for the FFFF:FFFF error.
i even clean booted, dirty booted, muddy booted and almost booted my frikin pc (literally), but nothing seems to work.
i tried system recovery to 3 different points in time
i tried the game files repair
i tried swapping gpus
i REdownloaded and REinstalled the whole 40gig thing (rly i mean... where is ur content for that 40gig?most repetitive game ever) with no success again.
 who can help me? 10/09/2018, 10:08 PM KillerPenguins
in your tera\client\s1game\config\s1option.ini file (open in notepad) try setting resolution_x=1920 and resolution_y=1080 if they aren't already. if they are or if that doesn't work, try screenmode=1 and is_fullscreen=True
 Ninja bug 10/09/2018, 09:19 PM H57NL6MG4F
https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/74032-Ninja-apex-passives-bug/?postID=910890#post910890

Ninja skills Impact bomb and Quick Attack do not proc their respective passives on hit (Cyclic Chi for Impact bomb, Piercing Gaze for Quick Attack).
They are only available by being forcibly activated as part of Inner Harmony buff skill
 who can help me? 10/09/2018, 07:33 PM HH449NY37W
mouse stays in the corner
[img]file:///C:/Users/CLIENTE/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/2018-10-09%20(2).png[/img]
i don't can move it.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.