TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
Edomdrah wrote: »
6. Not a single person I ran into in my Tera experience didn't choose to camp a safezone over 1v1ing me when I KoSed em. Yourself included.


https://media3.giphy.com/media/Vg0JstydL8HCg/giphy.gif
hellno wrote: »
I came into the patch without 449 ilvl and while it sucked going into FW with equalization gear I put up with it. I slowly gathered up enough materials and gems to level and enchant my gear to 449 which I just reached a few days ago. Coming into the patch I thought to myself why was the ilvl requirement so high? But now I know the intent behind it. This is a privilege that you should EARN and not simply get handed to you. People who have 449 put in a lot of time and money into their gear. Honestly if I can run these bgs and save up the mats to get my gear where it needs to be then why can't you? or anyone for that matter? Ultimately, at this point I would be pissed to hear that I had to go through the grind of gathering materials including the expense of gold to get my gear to 449, and then it's changed and basically handed out to folks who didn't put in the same effort.

What are they handing out???? please for [filtered] sake get off your high horse and use your brain. You want people to use WORSE GEAR while they work there way up to the required ilvl. How is using your own gear an earned privilege. you already worked for the damn gear, its already better than the equalized crap you get.

How are people on these forums so damn stupid

So to rectify the issue you want them to lower the ilvl gear requirement so that more people can use their own gear? What about the folks who had to grind to get their gear to the level requirement to free themselves of equalization gear already? The same thing that YOU can do yourself! How would that be fair that they lower it now after the fact?

Or are you wanting them to improve the equalization gear? Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with the current equalization gear. I don't understand where you're getting this idea that it's completely garbage. Every other battleground drops your ilvl down significantly more than FW. In FW when I was still in equalization gear my heals were criting for 81k which is only 10-15k short of what I get now when I am in my 449 ilvl gear. When I am in Corsairs my heals are around 25-35k in equalization gear which is considerably lower than FW. FW equalization gear is pretty damn good already. You're never going to get equalization gear that's on par with your own gear that's the whole point of having equalization gear to begin with!!! LOL

So you want the gear in FW to be almost on par with the 449 ilvl gear? NOT going to happen. This set up is it not intended to be "balanced" .. because if that was their intention they would have never enabled this feature of using your own gear. They knew when introducing this feature there would be a tip in the scale and that people using their own gear would be stronger than using equalization gear making it unbalanced. What you want is it to be balanced and improved, but if they improve it any more than it already is they may as well allow everyone to use their own gear in FW. Any improvement would put equalization gear on the same strength level as 449 gear. Something you're not understanding..

you are seriously one of the dumbest person I know. You want PVP to be more unbalance for EQ just because they didnt fix it before you worked your way up to ilvl449? entilted much. seriously idiot pvp is about fun and making it more unbalanced is not fun.

Just look at these. What kind of idiot can defend this difference
EQ:
vMxip1c.jpg

My Gear:
x2trOB8.jpg

I lose 6% CDR + 10% CDR on kaias, 20% stun reduction, 33K HP, 41 crit resist
Khatarsis wrote: »
For 7% better than equalized i would not bother and just get my item level straight to 449. You may say that you have that 7% but that just might be lost since you counted the daylight jewelry, ravine which is the equalized gear is way better, it's on par with entropy so it evens out.
Instead of lowering the item level required for the canyon it just might be a good idea to slightly buff the equalized gear, not by much so your 7% no longer matters.
Even so, you had a lot of time to profit from this event, which was quite good, hands down for this one and the initiative to help the kids in need !

the 7% doesnt include the extra rolls you have with your gear. You have about 60K more HP on top of that 7% extra defense! Also CDR rolls are huge on healers and the EQ doesnt have anywhere near the amount I have on my +0 SC. Please inform yourself a bit more before making dumb suggestions like leaving things as is. Also as you can see from the post before yours not even +2 SC gets you the needed ilvl. Also Keep in mind that enchanting your weapon as a healer is pretty much pointless unless you are going for +7-9, which really isnt worth the money unless that is the absolute only class you play and you dont have anything else better to do with your money
Oops..I think my original comment has been removed due to too many edit of typos...let me try to type it again.

I don't like to compare KTERA and NA TERA, but for this issue, I would like to point out how KTERA CS was(and is) going on. Basically, all the KTERA patches come to NA TERA, and most of the patches are based on KTERA player's play style, not NA-localized patches based on our play style.
And I still play KTERA quite often so this comparison is not that wrong.

In KTERA, when people get in CS match, the first thing they do is "inspecting" each other. When they find a player(s) with PVE or [filtered] crystals, people notice their name in raid chat, and people will kick those people in 10-20 sec, really quickly. And they will get in-progress members before the match begins, or as soon as the match begins.

And KTERA leader's order is very clear. They normally organize their raid according to the role. and orders like;

Party 1 do XXX, Party 2 do YYY, all others do ZZZ.
Same thing in the middle of the match. Party 1 go Left Ladder, others focus inner gate..something like this.


It is not like "3-1-3 inner, cap mid, go pvp" who are in 3-1-3 and who else go outside for pvp? This unclear order is one of the things that CS goes bad.
And sometimes, leader asks Powerful vyrsks for their team in order to break the gates quickly when they will not focus on pvp (powerful vyrsks still work in PVP somewhat).


Ok, well, so the match begins. In KTERA, people mostly follow leader's order. Of course, sometimes, they also have some retards who do not follow the order. If it happens, all other people start blaming the retards and [filtered] talk to them and, eventually, kick the retards in next round. Sometimes, people post those retards' name with the evidence(screenshot) of how they did in CS on Inven forum. Inven is not the official KTERA forum. and there is no restriction to call out player's name due to their fault. So all pleyers are kind of being forced to follow the order. Well, I would say this is kind of Korean culture, and I am not saying whether it is right thing to do or too harsh for players as they are forced to follow.


Anyway, so before the gate HP patch in KTERA, outger gate was destroyed really quickly. Oftenly, it is destroyed as soon as(or even before) the defending team reaches to the outer gate for PVP. Same thing for inner gate. So the most KTERA CS game is just a battle bettwen inside and outside of the inner entrance (gate is already down) like a seige.
This is why there was a patch for the gate HP in KTERA.
But anyway, the gate HP patch came to NA TERA as usual, and now it became a little bit harder to break the gates for KTERA, but became too much harder to break it for NA TERA. WHY?

When you enter a CS match, try to inspect other members. You will definitely find at least 2-3 people who use wrong/[filtered] crystal, and will see lots of people who do not follow the leader's order at the beginning. Well, I would say it is a diferent play style, but every patch we have got is just based on KTERA playstyle.

But as other people said above, if your team has a problem with breaking the gate, there must be something wrong on your team. As long as all members have correct crystals, have an idea of their role, and follow the order, there will be no problem for, at least, breaking the gate.
Pumpedd wrote: »
xoBarb wrote: »
A new viewer won't find giga into ROA/FB any more skillful than DH into giga into XX

Straight up banning classes is pretty moronic when a simple class limit i.e 1 non legacy per 3s / 5 non legacy per FWC would suffice.






If we banned new classes from tournaments you wouldnt be able to participate because you can only play gunner.


>queues brawler valk but complains about every else :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

When?
Pumpedd wrote: »
Make Fraywind tournament and skyring tournament.

Do not allow reapers valks gunners ninjas or brawlers.

End of story

but they are part of the game
Pages wrote: »
Reapers are currently in a very weak place in PVE,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHA OMG I CANT STOP LAUGH eks dee

https://ibb.co/kRq17F

this rank 1 reaper dps is higher than ....... rank 1 archer/sorc/warr/gunner/slayer/ninja and almost equal to warrior ...... reaper weak hmmmmmmmmmm.... nice joke :DDD
@ King.Leonidas.

imgur.com/3rLROnI

First off, let me start by saying "well played", sorta.....
I do have one question though, i'm curious how much time it took you and your spy to acquire all 154 kills?? I don't even care who it is..

You're too scared to even set foot in HighWatch vs our small undergeared guild so instead you stoop this low? Comical really, it's our first GVG so grats on your first win i guess, do you even win anything? Any rankings?

Anyways. in our book, its 9 vs 3... cheers..

**Boy i hope other guilds on MT aren't chickenshits like the Spartan Alliance... We're not pros by any means and dont mind losing if there were actual fights, just looking to have some fun GVG fighting.. Hit us up for some GVG fun people! Trash that [filtered] guild..





PM Blxr if you ever want some PvP. Yikes would be down for some 5v5s, 10v10s, etc!
@ King.Leonidas.

imgur.com/3rLROnI

First off, let me start by saying "well played", sorta.....
I do have one question though, i'm curious how much time it took you and your spy to acquire all 154 kills?? I don't even care who it is..

You're too scared to even set foot in HighWatch vs our small undergeared guild so instead you stoop this low? Comical really, it's our first GVG so grats on your first win i guess, do you even win anything? Any rankings?

Anyways. in our book, its 9 vs 3... cheers..

**Boy i hope other guilds on MT aren't chickenshits like the Spartan Alliance... We're not pros by any means and dont mind losing if there were actual fights, just looking to have some fun GVG fighting.. Hit us up for some GVG fun people! Trash that [filtered] guild..





LancerJiva wrote: »
Halrath wrote: »
The talismans have been removed from July's BG jackpots to allow us to use a new event as a means of distributing them. This change is by no means permanent, but it is is a part of our plan for this month. We will evaluate things at the end of July and that will inform our plans for August.

So you say here that there is supposed to be a new event by means of having Talisman as a reward. This post was almost a month ago and no word on said event, which means you lied to our faces.

Where is this so called event that you guys had planned for the Talisman as a possible reward? Sounds like a crock of bs to me. Battlegrounds don't even pop now. Great job! -slow clap-

We will see if Talisman are back in the reward pool for August.

There were two events in July that awarded extra talismans, the double drop event and the dungeon mentoring event.

Halrath said the product team would evaluate at the end of July, and now it's the end of July and they will evaluate ways to get more talismans out there. I get that you want talismans... badly. And that you want them from PvP and not dungeons. But calling Halrath and liar and his statement "a crock of bs" is, let's just say, not very constructive and quite rude.

Expect Halrath to follow up with the TERA team's August plans soon, just like he originally said. He'll do that in a different thread because I'm closing this one. For those of you who left constructive feedback, we appreciate it and know that the TERA crew has read what you posted. But leaving a salt mine open will only encourage more rude posts, and it's not the kind of environment we're aiming for on these forums. Please remember to be more constructive when creating future discussions.

5001063-9880544943-d4c7e.jpg

When we have to wait for EME to respond, this is what happens ^
> @LancerJiva said:
> Typical eme response. Move the thread but blatantly ignore it.

No response. Just a move? @seandynamite dude we need you in here. come save us.
Typical eme response. Move the thread but blatantly ignore it.
@Koikoi

Sadly, you are right, this season PvP was punished a lot.

Not only you can't get the best PvP set doing BG's but you also need a loot of luck to get a decent reward from victory boxes.

Rewards from victory boxes on Battlegrounds should be at least as good as 3 or 4 star dungeons loot.
Lol yeah, I was thinking yesterday myself where is the talisman event @Halrath promised. O.o

I think what they should do is remove the VM mats from BG jackpot and just make the BG have 20ish% chance to give talisman/banner/badge/scales to both the sides regardless they win or lose.
While on this topic... VM mats (the untradeable ones) have been completely nerfed and hard.

Iv ran hundreds (at least 200 games) in July and iv seen maybe 10 VM jackpots. and that's being generous.

we need more of the following:
talismans
banners
badge of loyalty

I thought when The first months hours started it looked like EME had finally listened to PvPers. We were getting quite a few VM jackpots and regularly. Then all went to complete crap.
^ this.

I got plenty of mats I guess and yet my only option is to get a party or static party to run VSHM; something that I dislike and I dont have time for.
For BG were easier cuz even if it took like 15 match or so to get a talisman it was worth it.
Cuz im a pvpr.
Everything was more organized when BIS gear wasnt a thing.
You could make your pvp stuff via BGs and pve heroes could do their stuff in DGs. But hey; let make PvPrs play pve stuff if they want the best pvp/pve gear. So unfair.
TYoung11 wrote: »
Eh...If you want Talisman, run VSH...

You're missing the point of this thread.

Just not gonna bother...
Grimoir wrote: »
I dislike pvp so no i did not get them from bg's i got them from lakan boxces from dungeon drops.Also the money u would spend on enchanting you might aswel spend on deathwrack bnoxes because they are 300-400k for armor and 600k wep.

It's like a new braindead person joined the forums. Deathwrack boxes are just the gear piece, you still have to mw, roll and enchant it after you opened it. Read what @Halrath said above and then look for yourself that what he said is 100% lies. PvPers never got an event like this and they only got punished for the talisman being removed from the jackpot. No wonder none of the BGs are popping anymore.
Rapunzzel wrote: »
> @Grimoir said:
> Dont compare to eu because eu has different rules. If you are that obsessed with what eu has go play there.
>
> I got 11 talismans last week just by doing dungeons and opening chests

Well talk for youself; not most pvprs enjoy to run DGs in order yo get our VM [filtered].
It really pisses me off that they handed talisman of lakan via bgs and event in the begginig of patch so a lot of ppl were if not full DW in like a month or so.
But hey now that theres VSHM everyone MUST run it if they want to get DW. [filtered] Tera logic.

I dislike pvp so no i did not get them from bg's i got them from lakan boxces from dungeon drops.Also the money u would spend on enchanting you might aswel spend on deathwrack bnoxes because they are 300-400k for armor and 600k wep.
> @Grimoir said:
> Dont compare to eu because eu has different rules. If you are that obsessed with what eu has go play there.
>
> I got 11 talismans last week just by doing dungeons and opening chests

Well talk for youself; not most pvprs enjoy to run DGs in order yo get our VM [filtered].
It really pisses me off that they handed talisman of lakan via bgs and event in the begginig of patch so a lot of ppl were if not full DW in like a month or so.
But hey now that theres VSHM everyone MUST run it if they want to get DW. [filtered] Tera logic.
Dont compare to eu because eu has different rules. If you are that obsessed with what eu has go play there.

I got 11 talismans last week just by doing dungeons and opening chests
While on EU you can get talisman of lakan for 30 tokens,same summer event.
TYoung11 wrote: »
Eh...If you want Talisman, run VSH...

But of course you're intelligent enough to realize that several players focus PVP and that Deathwrack is end game PVP gear as well as PVE gear? It's not like back in the day when there were separate gears. Sooooo, honestly, people should be able to get VM through both PVP and PVE.
But of course, you're super smart and I shouldn't have to tell you that. ;)



Eh...If you want Talisman, run VSH...
Tbh, I didn't even realize that was their excuse for removing them from the BG jackpots. I just assumed it was because of all of the elitist complaints (because they fail to realize that there are in fact PVPers that need the gear)..... Anyway, it doesn't surprise me at all that they've once again failed to deliver on their promises. Hopefully, it will get sorted out for those who actually need the talismans.

@Halrath Just so you can see this.
Even so, false promises again from EME.
im sure if bg jack pot was x10 lakan chest all pvpers heros queuque bg again
LesbianVi wrote: »
as long as we have those crap Victory boxes, no one gonna bother with BGs, but who's gonna listen.

BTW, EME injected so many enchanting mats to the game that I don't even know what to say.

and Now we actually need a VM mats event so ppl get to use those tons of enchanting mats.

EME/BHS killing PVP and PVE all together at once.

Yet, there are people there that wants to buy mats from broker to make their +15 when mats are handed free and in bulks for every one.

Worst is if you tell them that there is not much investment in mats for enchanting they acuse you to know nothing about the game and keep posting broker prices when we know smart people don't buy mats from broker but use events to get more than enought to enchant.
as long as we have those crap Victory boxes, no one gonna bother with BGs, but who's gonna listen.

BTW, EME injected so many enchanting mats to the game that I don't even know what to say.

and Now we actually need a VM mats so ppl get to use those tons of enchanting mats.

EME/BHS killing PVP and PVE all together at once.
Halrath wrote: »
The talismans have been removed from July's BG jackpots to allow us to use a new event as a means of distributing them. This change is by no means permanent, but it is is a part of our plan for this month. We will evaluate things at the end of July and that will inform our plans for August.

So you say here that there is supposed to be a new event by means of having Talisman as a reward. This post was almost a month ago and no word on said event, which means you lied to our faces.

Where is this so called event that you guys had planned for the Talisman as a possible reward? Sounds like a crock of bs to me. Battlegrounds don't even pop now. Great job! -slow clap-

We will see if Talisman are back in the reward pool for August.
[removed callout] declares gvg on us when our gm is offline. he then uses that to spawn kill us in castanica to prevent us from farming.
Reported for toxicity.


Server: "Fey Forest"

"Please play responsibly"
-Tera

If you're such a good guild why you need an alliance?
There are multiple threads on this topic. We do not need another.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16195/july-battleground-calendar/p1
As mentioned in this thread, July BG jackpots and power hours have been posted. But one thing that myself and other players have noticed is, Talisman of Lakan was removed and replaced with Bonanza box.

Like really? Are you guys trying to remove pvp? If you want to make changes based on 'feedback' then remove dragon scales and the tier 12 feedstock and add in bonanza boxes and keep Talisman of Lakan as a possible reward. I don't think there was feedback to remove that specific mat, there WAS feedback to make it VM mats only. Pvp players have no resources to get their Talisman of Lakan next month now because it was removed.

Remove the dragon scales (They're useless and its a punishment rather then a reward when its a jackpot) Remove the feedstock x50 or bump it up to 100 at least. Keep the Talisman in and the bonanza box.

Current rewards:
Lakan's Banner ×2
Badge of Loyalty ×2
Enchanting Bonanza Box ×1
Dragon Scale ×3
Tier 12 Feedstock ×50


Used to be:

Lakan's Banner ×2
Badge of Loyalty ×2
Talisman of Lakan x1
Dragon Scale ×3
Tier 12 Feedstock ×50

Make it:

Lakan's Banner ×2
Badge of Loyalty ×2
Enchanting Bonanza Box ×1
Talisman of Lakan x 1

Or better yet just leave it how it was and make it these:
Lakan's Banner ×2
Badge of Loyalty ×2
Talisman of Lakan x1
Dragon Scale ×3
Tier 12 Feedstock ×50


We need our Talismans. Otherwise there is no point in queuing and you guys are just putting the final nail in the coffin and killing off battlegrounds.

@Halrath @Denommenator @seandynamite
WhaleWhale wrote: »
Shrug, MT CU is monopolized by Manifest/Amaterasu alliance, but in the end, it is what it is. Unless you want to lead a super guild and recruit skilled players to challenge the monopolizing guild(s), there's not much you can do. It is what it is.

Every server has a "monopolizing" guild. That guild usually is very coordinated and focused on winning CU, which may include having good strategies prepared beforehand, having everyone geared properly in PVP gear/crystals/glyphs, and having all members participating in voice communications. If you are not prepared with at least those minimum, can you really complain about not winning CU?

Thing is I wasn't in it for wining or profit. I was there because guild needed players so I was like sure ill come. it was fun none the less but soon as the "Big guild came it was gg" xD
i play NA tera not korea tera and what they do on a different game is not a matter for me. This tera let player earn bonanza box, then take it away to replace with recovery potion and dragon claw. many player have been playing the way they want to play and it no longer possible for doing that. Maybe you never open bonanza box, I think if you open box you see it give enchanting material and semi enigmation. Material and scroll can sell for gold to buy gear or upgrade gear, making it possible to only do player vs player in the game, unlike you think. You want to play computer it ok, but I not care to fight computer, much boring. player vs player more difficult than player vs computer for many reason, that is why computer kill in 1 shot or player would get bored if they not bored of playing against computer to start. kumas are good fun also is competitive too, no matter if it simple minigame if it prepare player for the end game battlegrounds, guild vs guild, team deathmatch, player kill duel, civil unrest, gridiron. you thought dungeons were all player use tera for? not mindless but maybe you not play it enough to know a baby can stay alive dps mama the whole round or that a mama can disable the enemy team with breath and stun while dealing dps instead of running around that became popular when mindless people made it mindless. i think the player who like to fight computer ruin the kuma battleground by doing thing a computer would do and not thinking and strategizing proper. maybe you think of iron battleground with tank that shoot and only can shoot just move and click that mindlesss.
have to think that if player spent time in battleground instead of dungeon maybe they end up still doing that when they are max level, not assume they one day decide try to do dungeon instead of player vs player. recommended server for tera is PVP server, not want everybody to play story quest and dungeon then hit max level and come into fraywind canyon with bitter and pounding and no idea about teamwork, positioning, strategy, effective disable and damage skill combo, reading your opponent predicting their attack gauge their cooldown memorizing their attack patterns or adapting to any change at same time of master reflex and reaction speed. Instead fey forest and mount tyrannas should memorize essential mana rotation guide copy crystal setup page and do boring computer rotate? No that not how it was before if player want to fight computer that ok but I not care to and the game force everybody to do it that not ok. option to do the thing we like was available, not an expectation but reality. that changed, i make this forum. i have aplogize for disagree with everything you said maybe you not know enough of player vs player to insult it or believe we not work for what we have because we choose not to play against boring computer. you are right i could cheat and abuse champion skyring. I wont do that because i dont want to, if i cant que into champion skyring and have fun competing same way as the variety of other player vs player this game offer i will not play it and i dont think it ok to have best reward in a battleground people cheat to play to avoid the elitist club. that remind me of the new way i see player doing kumas, sit in a corner near respawn and abuse the no cooldown of breath prevent baby from cast spell and at same time have respawning baby to defend if competetive baby find way to damage him anyway. can shoot missile from range and damage or double iframe behind it and damage except that the team mama keep killing baby like it were standard competitive kuma match but they have to react to strategy and they dont so maybe they play computer better instead. Mindless is strong word and maybe memorizing mechanics and becoming comfortable to repeating everything dull down the competitive edge required of beating player instead.
Spacecats wrote: »
Fleett wrote: »
@Spacecats
You're telling us that all of a sudden the whole TERA playerbase had a luck change? lol

Nobody's really saying what kind of loot they were getting before, just that they aren't happy with what they're getting now. Threads like this are always a callout for people who think they aren't getting enough loot. I'm not saying the loot shouldn't or couldn't be better, but believe me that the settings have gone completely untouched. The chances of each item appearing in the jackpot is the same as it was during all of May and the start of June. They just swapped Handkerchiefs, Envys, and Hypnos with Banners, Badges, and Talismans when the new armor set came out.

I'll suggest to the TERA product team that the rewards be increased from what they have been. If PvPers don't feel like they're being rewarded for their time in BGs, it's definitely something that should be looked at.

The first week of June, Badge of Loyalty and Lakan Scale jackpots were just as common as the Talisman of Lakan jackpots. This week people who've done ~100 battlegrounds have seen only 1-3 Badge of Loyalty/Lakan Scale jackpots. Speaking of Lakan Scale jackpots, the site says the jackpots include a chance for 2 Lakan's Banner but it's really 2 Lakan's Scales(speaking from what I saw the first week, I did not see any Lakan's Banner jackpots. If this was changed recently then I apologize!).
Halrath wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
Furthermore I forgot to add @Spacecats if things weren't changed or touched, then can you explain why Lakan's Scales are in there when they weren't before? You said twice now that things weren't touched when players have posted getting them, including myself.

What he's referring to are the probabilities for the loot table (which I set up). Yes, the Tier 11 mats were swapped out for the Tier 12 mats, but that is literally the only change made. It is the same table that we have used since I began my tenure here. The Tier 12 mats were intended to be rare drops (and they are). Most of the time, you will earn dragon scales or feedstock.

There's rare and then there's nonexistent, In hundreds of battlegrounds players are getting badges only from the Victory Chests, not the jackpots. I don't think you could call the Talisman of Lakan jackpot rare either as it pops up just as frequently and the Feedstock one does.
You're telling me "gear imbalance" stopped competition in a game where skill > gear? Equalized only helps the pvp population? So if and when BHS completely removes the rewards for bg's, that won't affect the pvp population right? After all it would be eq'd and according to you, equalized only helps the pvp population right? This isn't GW2 nor is it WoW. You're comparing apples to oranges.

What about the pvpers who farmed for their gear? You think they're going to be happy that they can't use the gear they farmed for in the environment they spend most of their time in? Seems to me you have it completely backwards. Adding noct to skyring didn't force players to farm alliance. If they farmed alliance, they chose to do so at their own discretion, not because they were forced to. Having noct wasn't the deciding factor in a 3's battle and never has been. Look at fwc, they can no longer complain about gear so they complain about...premades. This is getting ridiculous I will agree to disagree and leave it at that.
you're obnoxious
How long should it take to make 500 accounts why moderation loves to shut down honest players who disclose what's wrong on the server .. When I have patience, I'll just do it. Until then, have a good day, let's go to a pvp. I have more videos to record; c

allahu ahkabar !!
Will erase this too pity that many people have seen and if you irritate me more will have much more .. gm corrupt !! tsk
move the movie for time 4:09 1 simple exemple hacker in server .. I want to see now what gm will do with evidence in the stream since sim can not edit
time movie 4:09 https://youtube.com/watch?v=NJgI5s9SQ_k
Coming from a healer perspective... Valks are kinda [filtered].

Mystic: I jaunt, they just dash to where I am. Corruption ring a Kd or stun. It's k they have another. Get kd'd and retail jaunts? It's k back stab! Or better yet their mini gigs pull that gets you from 10m away! Also have you seen them in mass? Dunno about you but we lost our lancer to a Valk and he practically does the same thing. Run in, dark Harold Annnnd Aoe... balanced
kknaex wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »
Valkyries isnt the best

warrior still pvpeing better than the valkyries

tested with my brawler

btw valkyries stun are easier to block than warrior stuns, warrior is faster, also his stun shout has high ratio, and its faster than any stun, so,that gives a big advantage to a warrior to start the full stun combo until enemy die by back crits of 60k ( high endurance, yeah hits 60k sometimes )

i dont know how much can hit a valkyrie, but im still thinking warrior is better than a valkyrie in 1 vs 1

And there is a certain way Brawler can counter Valk's backstab and rekt her with a counter punch, assuming I can hold block all the time and wait for the backstab,which isnt that practical.

well, but you have to react fast, even turning block 180 degrees, not all the brawler can do it fast, only a few i guess

anyway, we are talking about pvps 1 vs 1

i think now in massive pvps, lunar dancer can have more adventage than warrior, or brawler ( nerfed brawler ) but not more advantage than a reaper, i played a reaper in cs, staggering all, and killing massives " pentakill "

i think the best buffered character are reaper and gunner

also, i dont believe a valkyrie can defeat a gunner, the people ask for nerf a valkyrie, but, post here a pvp video valkyrie vs gunner

we need proofs, not just words, if something its going to be nerfed, put the best pvp player to pvp in a video, and lets think, if the class is buffered, or need nerfed, or if the player who manage that character its epic good playing

Dhrizzit wrote: »
Valkyries isnt the best

warrior still pvpeing better than the valkyries

tested with my brawler

btw valkyries stun are easier to block than warrior stuns, warrior is faster, also his stun shout has high ratio, and its faster than any stun, so,that gives a big advantage to a warrior to start the full stun combo until enemy die by back crits of 60k ( high endurance, yeah hits 60k sometimes )

i dont know how much can hit a valkyrie, but im still thinking warrior is better than a valkyrie in 1 vs 1

And there is a certain way Brawler can counter Valk's backstab and rekt her with a counter punch, assuming I can hold block all the time and wait for the backstab,which isnt that practical.
MiskuChan wrote: »
Also good luck trying to aim that giga with high ping.

How high is your ping? There was a certain UK lancer that only knew how to giga and beat pretty much everyone in 3's.

And giga isn't auto aim? Maybe not the leash but tell that to the 5 other people who get pulled. Besides, leash has no travel time, it's just as bad if not worse than backstab since you have two shots at it. Stop trying to pretend it's a skillful class when there is no reactive counterplay.

Backstab and leash/giga - ruining PvP since 2012.

But in duel, giga isnt as intimidating as backstab, in mass pvp? It is not masspvp without lancers XD.
aeee98 wrote: »
With my valk i can do damage in +12guile that i just cant reach with my sorc or warrior +12guile too.
Just finished a coupple of ace dungeons in 3 minutes. Shining crescent is really op! And if u do it on Ragnarok, uff...

PvP discussion?

No seriously valkyrie isn't broken in a reaper sense. It is just overtuned in damage and that can be easily fixed

It is true that the retribution if used fast enough after u see the golden blink of Valk's backstab, can successfully counter it. I tried shadow dash the same way but failed to evade from it. But doing this need ping, constant concentration and fast reaction, it is hard for me even in a duel, even in a practice when I know she will use backstab in a few sec, let alone in random mass pvp.
Btw ktera nerfed all backstabs on all classes in a patch. If backstab is used against a player, the cool down is doubled

Cool down is not that important if only one successful backstab combo is needed can kill u. Change all stun stagger to slayer's root is fair enough or just make them like Ninja's.
Coolkicl wrote: »
I wish slayer was a brain dead class like valk so I can be good 2

come on, coool. Tell me who can actually beat u in a duel.
So u r actually complaining about warriors.
XD
Valkyries isnt the best

warrior still pvpeing better than the valkyries

tested with my brawler

btw valkyries stun are easier to block than warrior stuns, warrior is faster, also his stun shout has high ratio, and its faster than any stun, so,that gives a big advantage to a warrior to start the full stun combo until enemy die by back crits of 60k ( high endurance, yeah hits 60k sometimes )

i dont know how much can hit a valkyrie, but im still thinking warrior is better than a valkyrie in 1 vs 1

Also good luck trying to aim that giga with high ping.

What's wrong with it at high ping? I used to have no trouble at 200. But where you try to use it will mess with it.
Also good luck trying to aim that giga with high ping.

How high is your ping? There was a certain UK lancer that only knew how to giga and beat pretty much everyone in 3's.

And giga isn't auto aim? Maybe not the leash but tell that to the 5 other people who get pulled. Besides, leash has no travel time, it's just as bad if not worse than backstab since you have two shots at it.
Also good luck trying to aim that giga with high ping.
> @MiskuChan said:
> Ayi wrote: »
>
> TERA: Competitive Backstab Edition
>
> Do you wish to become a pro gamer? Try out your new auto aim backstab today!
>
> Sorry, as a lancer main it makes me laugh seeing people talk about skill with their auto aim stuns.
>
>
>
>
> Just like giga? Or are you saying that counts as skillful play?

Can't auto aim giga
Ayi wrote: »
TERA: Competitive Backstab Edition

Do you wish to become a pro gamer? Try out your new auto aim backstab today!

Sorry, as a lancer main it makes me laugh seeing people talk about skill with their auto aim stuns.

Just like giga? Or are you saying that counts as skillful play?
TERA: Competitive Backstab Edition

Do you wish to become a pro gamer? Try out your new auto aim backstab today!

Sorry, as a lancer main it makes me laugh seeing people talk about skill with their auto aim stuns.
With my valk i can do damage in +12guile that i just cant reach with my sorc or warrior +12guile too.
Just finished a coupple of ace dungeons in 3 minutes. Shining crescent is really op! And if u do it on Ragnarok, uff...

PvP discussion?

No seriously valkyrie isn't broken in a reaper sense. It is just overtuned in damage and that can be easily fixed
how can explain you. if a berserker cast mouting shout he can do it

but if berserker cast MS and a brawler at the same time cast Deft, for all the server gonna be wrong, for me?

do a duel using all your skills, same the other. there is a reason of why all should use all their skills " was called balance "
If im not allowed to use mocking shout against a brawler then they cant use any frontal block skills! :proud:

Nah jk im just pouring gas on fire.

anyways if we use mocking shout then use a stun. if we pop both then just avoid one attack. an iframe or two later 5 seconds have passed by. Use your stun after that.
I want to git gud, but my zerker suffers from irritable stun syndrome. I wish mocking shout made you temporarily immune to stuns too.
With my valk i can do damage in +12guile that i just cant reach with my sorc or warrior +12guile too.
Just finished a coupple of ace dungeons in 3 minutes. Shining crescent is really op! And if u do it on Ragnarok, uff...
Rapunzzel wrote: »
Valks are okish; you guys just need to learn how to deal with them; after BS nerf, those Bad Players* will have just a choice, to fight or run and get killed.
Since nowadays all Bad Players* just kite until CD and make the BS combo lmao. _ they will suffer so hard for relying on a skill like that.

Fixed your message for you <3

Good Warriors don't need Backstab to kill others and i'm expecting the same for Valk players, giving them the time they need to become good enough with the class.
Valks are okish; you guys just need to learn how to deal with them; after BS nerf, those BS classes will have just a choice, to fight or run and get killed.
Since nowadays all bs classes just kite until CD and make the BS combo lmao. _ they will suffer so hard for relying on a skill like that.
Valks are okish; you guys just need to learn how to deal with them; after BS nerf, those BS classes will have just a choice, to fight or run and get killed.
Since nowadays all bs classes just kite until CD and make the BS combo lmao. _ they will suffer so hard for relying on a skill like that.
They have ridiculously high damage and they need a nerf.
Btw ktera nerfed all backstabs on all classes in a patch. If backstab is used against a player, the cool down is doubled
I wish slayer was a brain dead class like valk so I can be good 2
It's just they added the frustration (backstab) with a shorter cooldown.

Valks need a bit damage nerf and they good. Make the backstab involve some use of outplay or thinking
Personally I think they just need to nerf the damage. With a warrior backstab combo, unless the player is skilled, It actually takes work to chain skills and stack up edge. Valk literally uses 5 skills and gets you to 0.
Tbh it just sounds like OP is salty against warriors and switched to valk to "git gud". Kind of supporting the same cancer they're complaining about lol.
Valk is far from cancerous. A leather armor user who has no tenacity and 2 rolls. It has to have CC to defend itself... People think it is cancerous now because they haven't figured out how to counter it. Give it a month and the crying will calm down.
"You have no right to complain about Valk"

Why is it ok to complain about Warrior if Valk is supposedly more cancerous?
Warriors have been out since the beginning that all the complaints that were made on the class were already expressed. So not much we could have do about it now except just deal with it.

Since Valkyrie's a new class out. There's a lot to be concerned about. Staying silent wouldn't help at all.
???????????
obviously you guys are still a bit noobie to pvp
I agree that backstab ruins a lot of PvP...

But adding more cancer to the game isn't going to make pvp better.
A bad warrior maybe. (or high ping and bad as me xD)
DG warrior can 1 combo a valky.
Does warrior really have an issue with a non block class o.O
What is the point of this thread other than to boost your internet ego?

It doesn't boost my internet ego by sending a message on the forum about Warriors who are complaining about Valks because they're losing in a 1v1 duel. It's more of a rant thread.
What is the point of this thread other than to boost your internet ego?
If for years you abused Warrior in PvP in 1v1 duels to boost your internet ego. For the first time, Valk is giving Warrior an actual run for their money on even grounds. Now that you have a class that can go even with you, and you're losing. Don't cry about it. Thanks.
X46Y4P45G9 wrote: »
> @N7RTFDR5H3 said:
> No, no, no, and no.
>
> Class doesn't need a rework or a nerf, period. It excels in mob fighting, but lackluster in boss single combat DPS. In PvP, you can argue, "It's best class," no, Reaper, Sorc, Lancers, and Healers are best class in mass PvP. Valkyrie bring her own skills to the table to match them. Just because you're losing in a mass PvP match doesn't mean Valkyrie is the reason. It's probably because you were not with your team to begin with, or lack of heals.
>
> In 1v1 duels, Valkyrie isn't the "OP" class of every other class, Warrior is. Valkyrie is about equal to all other classes in terms of 1v1 duels. Ragnarok is a powerful ability, but so is Shadow Reaping, so is Growing Fury, so is plenty of other in-game abilities for other classes. To say, "Valkyrie is OP because of RAGNAROK!" Then you're implying to nerf all other classes who hold strong abilities such as Ragnarok. Brawlers still out-damage Valkyrie's in dungeon Boss fights, and their DPS isn't as high as you think it is.

I will not take this comment seriously because you are probably a troll or else a valk user. This class have an absurdly high damage, a ridiculous backstab of 10 seconds cd and "infinite" stuns. Valkyrie is simply a cancer and deserves a major nerf

Class hasn't even been out in NA for roughly a month yet, nor 4 months and your already calling in for nerfs. I think you're the troll, or possible a salty person who got owned by a Valk and decided to post your frustration on the forum.
duel healers and have them heal FULL HP nonstop! FUN!!! *uses potions to repeatedly restore to full HP in duels* FUN!! :3
@Borsuc they only equalized the Solo matchmaking ques. The 3 vs 3 team que is not equalized you still can use your gear.
I was talking about having the option to que equalized and non-equalized for player preference. You can choose both. The whole game's pvp doesn't have to be equalized all we need is the ability to select whichever we want.

Why am I not surprised that even 6 months later you still don't fully understand my posts? lmao.
Digivolve wrote: »
This class is broken for single reason of being able to keep stunning you while you're knocked down

Warrior does the same thing, Ninjas does the same thing, Slayers does the same thing, Brawlers juggle you around (same thing.)
No, no, no, and no.
There's nothing BM about PvP. It's just a made up set of rules from players who feel the need to restrict strategy because they're losing or don't want to lose. The problem is, if it's BM to use certain skills because it gives "advantage" then it should be BM for any players to duel anyone who has lower gears or worst rolls than you. These sort of restrictions as "BM" is literally a bunch of legalistic players who wants to put restraint on certain aspect of the game because they want "advantage."

My comment to you OP is to use whatever skills you like in a duel. 10 out of 10, that person will cry/get salty regardless if you use those skills or not. As soon as that player loses too many times, his ego will come out and start accusing you for whatever reason possible. Unless of course you spam Warrior in a 1v1 duel, then you're already considered BM in the books.
Don't remove equalized battlegrounds. Just give us an option to select one or the other. I don't see anyone disliking the fact that there is two different instances of Team 3s. So they could very easily do the same thing with FWC and CS. have "equalized CS" and "Non-equalized CS" and so on forth. If you wana go full +15 behemoth then great! go for it. otherwise pick the other one that is equalized if that is what you want. Everyone can be happy on this issue which is rare. :^)
I only see 3 towers on TU side tho? even if it was 4 MT side has 6 towers.
Well as the post says, they are "Destroying" the whole server. Someone who is "Destroying" wouldn't be negative in all kill death ratio, Besides. if you look at the screenshot all they did was feed off each others towers. because as shows by the deaths, they for sure didnt win pvp wise, nor do I think that got a Bam.
1-(No Name) with 180 kills and 527 deaths
2-(Pendulum) with 92 kills and 131 deaths
3-(Sleepy) with 347 kills and 616 deaths
4-(Valor) with 526 and 733 deaths
(MT Xfer guilds)
--Total Alliance size 377--

1-(Desync) with 913 kills and 452 death
2-(Turn Up) with 905 kills and 497 deaths
(FF guilds)
--Total alliance size 208--
((Update)) seen 2 people from Reign and 2 people from Royalty helping this alliance.
--New alliance size 212--

MT xfer guilds are pure joke and the number difference is laughable.
-Note- Reign, Hellspawns, Royalty, Polaris (FF guilds) all have better Kill Death Ratio's then the (MT Xfer guilds)

Proof of the sorry alliance ---> http://prnt.sc/eu5yme
Holy [filtered] i deleted all that fuuuk
1-(No Name)- with 180 kills and 527 deaths
2-(Pendulum)- with 98 kills and 131 deaths
3-(Sleepy)- with 348 kills and 616 deaths
4-(Valor)- with 526 kills and 733 deaths
(Xfer guilds from MT)
--Total Guild Size of the alliance 377)--

1-(Desync)- with 913 kills and 452 deaths
2-(Turn Up) with 905 kills and 497 deaths
(FF guilds)
--Total Guild Size of the alliance 208--

4 vs 2 guilds and their Kill Death Ratio are sorry. Reign, Hellspawns, Royalty, Polaris all have better Kill Death Ratio then the (MT xfer guilds). Pure Joke. (also being FF guilds)

MT xfer guilds are a joke
Pendulum is the people who left MT that remade Solonar. Aka uncontrollable=Glitchy's brawler.
Everyone now is [filtered].
I'm ready for this circle [filtered] thread for people to stroke their e-peen.
The fattest one is the best player in NA.
:awesome:

class and server?
Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko Yaruko

people says him its 8 feet, and can defeat with schisma people with behemoth +15, no matter what class, thats OP.
memster wrote: »
Fey Forest:

Brawler - Konnigini (In PVP and PVE)

PVE = Deniyasu
PVP = Yaruko
This is the reason why the game is slowly dying and the support of tera has done nothing to solve it , I do not want to be annoying or fussy, but it seems to me an insult to the player who makes us equip ourselves so well and devote long hours, just so that broken classes will kill you this way, I do not say that the reaper is nerfeada, the reaper is too broken To my point of view, but I have a brawler and gunner and the result is exactly the same, the damage of these 2 classes to show are uncontrollable and both annoying and annoying , As it is seen in the video, the problem is not that I am bad, the problem is that I do not even have time to prove that I am bad, what kind of pvp can be enjoyed as well? If you stunean which is too easy for a ninja will surely kill you, and for you to know, I am also using noctenium and nostrum , These are the serious problems to deal with without mentioning the countless LAG that does on the server, instead of solving this urgently, for them it is more effective to take out a platform for ps4 and xbox one, what good is it to migrate the problem to another platform? The ps4 users are not as conformist as the PC, there are bug, lag, or broken classes for sure that within a few hours they will erase the game from the hard drive , I know that many who have ninja or lancer take millions of excuses to make me look like the bad, or like the one who does not know how to play, but watch the video carefully and tell me what is the problem? The problem is that with 1 stun is enough to break your life, I am reaper and I know that I am a cancer in BG and in pvp open world, but there are very selfish people who do not put themselves in the place of the other party, it is annoying badly Spend your hours to get quality equipment and throw you on the ground as if you had idoneal.

Vs lancer:
Vs Ninja:
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.