TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
gayweather
I wonder if they'll IP ban you.

edit: and or game ban you
Spacecats bleu haired [filtered] perm ban me 卐 卐 卐 Hᴇʟʟᴏ , ᴛʜɪs ɪs Hɪᴛʟᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.
卐 卐 卐 Hᴇʟʟᴏ , ᴛʜɪs ɪs Hɪᴛʟᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.
There is more out there. So feel free to keep it going.
While I was explaining that Wyverns are indeed dragons by species, but not by name in the [Stop calling them DRAGONS they are WYRVERNS!]-Um you misspelled 'Wyverns'. Anyways, I posted a pic of a flying lizard to literally explain you wouldn't call this a dragon, because it's a lizard. Technically saying that the Wyverns only a dragon species by quality of characteristic. Also I posted something else called the red eyed crocodile skink. Anyways I got a bit off topic, but jeez to what I found. DRAGONS DO EXIST-WELL UM SORT OF! ONLY BY PRETEND FANTASY xD. I careless to have exotic pets, but really I don't think I can manage an exotic pet.

Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink. (Not a crocodile, but has some markings like a crocodile)

1446199911179592890.jpg

SPACECATS WILL LIKE THIS ONE :P

cb2412d5e2556d625e30fa893c2cce17.jpg

Draco (genus) or flying lizards (There are different types)

54be567de483.jpg

Dragonsnakes

5-unique-snakes-you-might-have-not-seen-kool-wallpapers.jpg

Bearded Dragon Lizard-SPACECAT APPROVED LOL

4808_0_1200.jpeg

Komodo Dragon
komodo-dragon-cover.jpg?v=27&azure=false&scale=both&width=1600&height=900&mode=crop

Armadillo-Girdled-Lizard

armadillo_lizard_by_ammut88-d2yy6px.jpg

Sailfin Lizard/Greater Flit Dragon

68be6128a0fb32e96e65101588b279d3.jpg

Dracorex (More like a mammal, but I'm posting it anyways) Type of Dinosaur

https://google.com/search?tbs=simg:CAESrAIJFrx9ghjO9XcaoAILEKjU2AQaAggCDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIoxw-dGfMYxg-vD7sWwAvHFq4PmBncPpg4wSSaOJs6sTicOts-rS2sLRownRI7zTb3WsOhKtYEl9V8V3kw212-lc2tdK9wof99B-mGc0Rqpperv0uQwgA1k3OwIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQjn7bODAsQne3BCRqNAQoaCgdpZ3Vhbmlh2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wOF9qdzYKGQoHcmVwdGlsZdqliPYDCgoIL20vMDZidDYKGAoGbGl6YXJk2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wNG05eQoXCgZhbmltYWzapYj2AwkKBy9tLzBqYmsKIQoOc2NhbGVkIHJlcHRpbGXapYj2AwsKCS9tLzAxc2hkdww&q=dragon+lizard+pet&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihybeKleHTAhWqgFQKHfwpB5AQsw4IOg&biw=1440&bih=794#tbm=isch&q=Dracorex

Olm Salamander

maxresdefault.jpg

So now you know where dragons for fantasy originated from xD for fantasy. Also thinking by the use of dinosaurs.





it's an ok mobile game.. i liked HIT more, but mobile games, like reiyichi said, typically are made for mobile things and lack the depth that an mmo designed for a larger platform might have/need
It does look like crap, because it is a ported mobile game. For reals, I has it on my android. It is an excellent mobile game, but probably not gonna make the jump to PC very well.
Yrai wrote: »
Kritika's considered pretty old at this point anyways.

it looks like crap compared to tera. I couldn't even finish watching the video.
View post on Tera forumsmEME 04/28/2017, 05:13 AM Yrai
Kritika's considered pretty old at this point anyways.
I watched some actual gameplay of this game and it looks like those games on Android that you select auto attack and the game plays itself.

it used to be a mobile game iirc
Look bad to me. I preffer Tera
I watched some actual gameplay of this game and it looks like those games on Android that you select auto attack and the game plays itself.
View post on Tera forumsmEME 04/28/2017, 03:04 AM xvct
Who's the dev studio?
Because EME Tera has control over EME Kritika.

You do know there are other branches right?

Just how Blizzard has a team to mainly focus on Overwatch and another branch to focus on Diablo and so on.
You [filtered] of the community, start banning every1, hours after it you upload a new video about a new game?

How ridiculous can you be?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_tP4CAW96GE
Dokibun wrote: »
BHS has told the Koreans no several times.

Last I've read was we're looking into it.
BHS has told the Koreans no several times.
@Spacecats please close this thread as soon as you have seen it. I do not want people bandwagoning or hijack this thread to discuss third party tools.

I have been looking through the internet and have seen some Nexon panel Q&As come by here and there (translated), even the KTera players question "personal" dps meters, built by BHS, provided by BHS, as a feature of TERA. I've started playing Revelations Online, another MMO I can fill my time with during maintenance hours.

I will include a screenshot, and I'm hoping that EME and especially our product managers @Noesis and @Halrath could discuss this with BHS.

RO's personal in-game dps meter, popping up during dungeons/raids:
U6eth6e.jpg
-deleted -
Ghiblii wrote: »
OH HO HO YOU VICTIM YOUUU I SEE THROUGH THOSE SNAKE EYES MISTER, you only pay attention when THERE IS A NONSENCERY :-1: :-1: :-1:

Seriously, and I say this with 100% honesty... @Ghiblii , you're making me think about hurting myself...but it's not just you, it's EME and the other players. My beautiful forum, which I forged such good relationships with...is now burning to the ground.

I'm having a really, really hard time telling if hardcore trolling, or if you're just sensitive to the point of bursting into tears if someone calls you ugly...

...jeez this topic isn't as fun as I though it was gonna be
Roly wrote: »
ahahhahahahahahahaah [filtered] this guy hahahah

@Roly , you're not helping in the slightest.
ahahhahahahahahahaah [filtered] this guy hahahah
Ghiblii wrote: »
OH HO HO YOU VICTIM YOUUU I SEE THROUGH THOSE SNAKE EYES MISTER, you only pay attention when THERE IS A NONSENCERY :-1: :-1: :-1:

Seriously, and I say this with 100% honesty... @Ghiblii , you're making me think about hurting myself...but it's not just you, it's EME and the other players. My beautiful forum, which I forged such good relationships with...is now burning to the ground.
OH HO HO YOU VICTIM YOUUU I SEE THROUGH THOSE SNAKE EYES MISTER, you only pay attention when THERE IS A NONSENCERY :-1: :-1: :-1:
@Ghiblii , your comment is exactly the type of discrimination I'm feeling...by EME, the forumgoers, the players, you name it...I feel I'm a criminal...which makes me ask...why are you all treating me like this? For Pete's sake, I simply play a game, and suddenly everyone treats me like a criminal.
...sniffle I thought we had something KING..the moment I am nice in this sand land you PUSH ME ASIDE I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS
You complained instead of sending in a ticket.

I may send in a ticket, even though it's not gonna do me much good...I still cannot believe that this beautiful forum has suddenly turned into a war zone...

dunno how you saw it as beautiful I've always seen it as a mud fight ring...

OOoh you mean the avatars, yeah these :3 Elins are so cute
You complained instead of sending in a ticket.

I may send in a ticket, even though it's not gonna do me much good...I still cannot believe that this beautiful forum has suddenly turned into a war zone...
You complained instead of sending in a ticket.
http://www.teradevtracker.com/archive/?filter=mod
They've been trying to silence and damage control. It's just pissing people off worse.
I love you you great KING you LIVE ON AND THROW YOUR PEOPLE GOLDEN REWARDS. please and ty.
You complained instead of sending in a ticket.
What did you do to deserve this?

You started this forum thread...
Wolf315 wrote: »

Well, I wanted to come here and make some healthy discussion, and instead I'm getting treated like a criminal.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11836/confessions-of-a-tera-player#latest

You seem to have some serious mental issues
EME's pretty much the Wanted here :P
I'm crying my eyes out...this beautiful forum has suddenly become a war zone...I'm no longer wanted here, by anyone...

I'm not sure if memeing or did this suddenly become a therapy session...

now if real if you really getting witch hunt by players: REPORT 'EM YO
I'm crying my eyes out...this beautiful forum has suddenly become a war zone...I'm no longer wanted here, by anyone...
WTF!!!!!! hahaha ppl getting crazy, seriously...
It's fine buddy, you're beautiful, amazing, and you do have a voice. But when it comes to social media, apparently it's being dictated by the other side of those who have power and by "majority." What I mean is, if moderators don't like your ideas, post, or discussion, they simply have the "right" to delete it regardless if it's not evil, good, or good for the population.

And then you have the majority who simply just disagree to any view point unless it's not their viewpoint of how they "feel, think, or say." When this majority starts reporting your post, I've notice moderators tend to favor majority side and just delete the post anyways. Which honestly, social media is a form of totalitarian. And quite frankly, this the way our Country is heading right now, and it's pretty bad.
They will realize they are making a mistake prohibiting mods and S1 ini edits
Community's broken, everything is broken there's no point going in there and post
Good ol mods going to work. I was right.
It's just gonna keep getting deleted over and over. They don't care about us.
Who are you?
I'm just refreshing to see all the banned threads it's hilarious.
I suddenly feel I am no longer wanted on these forums...I feel like I'm being discriminated against by everyone in these threads...

Which leads me to ask...WHAT IN THE NAME OF STINKY SOCKS DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

I feel like I'm being targeted for no reason whatsoever, aka discriminated against.
because him rules our world, and him created everything we have, so if we dont have spacecats we dont have tera, so if we dont have tera, we dont have spacecats

its easy



Information on Project 'W' | by NPCPak
Last Updated: March 16, 2017

This is a compiled list of information based off of information shared all over the internet. Be aware that not all information is 100% accurate as it hasn't been officially announced what the project actually is. Instead, you can take this information to create your own theories on what you believe Project 'W' will actually be. If anyone has any information to add, please comment on it down below.

Quotes
"Kakao Games has announced a new partnership agreement with Bluehole to invest in a forthcoming triple-A MMORPG. Kakao has obtained the North American and European publishing rights to "Project W", the MMO's code-name."
- MMORPG Nov 3rd, 2016
"The company has said that the 'W' stands for 'World'. It represents the developer's ambition to build a world instead of a game. They are also saying that it's going to have very impressive graphics (Note (2): Possible reference to using Unreal Engine 4.), advanced MMO technologies and surpass all existing MMOs."
- 2P Nov 11th, 2016
Project W” and “Project EXA” will only be similar to TERA in terms of western fantasy design, and both new games will apparently utilize a brand new combat system, different from online games before."
"Veteran developers assigned to it include Project Director Hyung-Jun Kim, former Chief Art Director at NCSOFT... Kim also added that he would “pour out every resource there is to make a product that surpasses anyone’s expectations for an MMORPG."
- 2P Nov 3rd, 2016
"Bluehole Studio representative said that this game combines both social and strategic features and is different from TERA in combat."
- 2P June 24th, 2014
"Announced in foreign financial news yesterday, Bluehole Studio, the South Korean developer for TERA, has obtained a 13.5 billion Korean Won (around 13.3 million US dollars) in investment from IMM Investment and Premier Partners. It was revealed that the studio is working on 2 new MMORPGs."
- MMOCulture June 24th, 2014

Notes
Project 'EXA' and Project 'W' were both announced June 24th, 2014
Project EXA has been revealed to be PlayerUnknown's Battleground, while Project "W" is only revealed to be Project World
It's mentioned that this MMORPG is to be a "blockbuster PC MMORPG", and it's planned to be announced some time in 2017.
Project 'W' is to have the similar design of TERA: The Exiled Realm of Aborea, using some aspects of the original plan during it's development. As this was said, it was also mentioned that Project 'W' does not plan to be a TERA 2 or TERA successor.


Alternate Notes
Devillian originally was owned by Ginno Games, before BHS purchased the company, and is not related to these 2 projects.
The Hunting Zone was a separate mobile game released by BHS, not related to these 2 projects.

Background Information
Publishers: GameOn (Japan), Kakao Games (North America, South Korea and Europe)
Developers: Bluehole Studio (including staff from NCSoft (Lineage, Lineage II, Aion), XL Games (Archeage), Nexon (ZERA)
First Publicly Announced: June 24, 2014
Tags: MMO, RPG

Sources
Information on Project 'W' (Aka Project World)
Last Updated: February 24th, 2017
This is a compiled list of information based off of information shared all over the internet. Be aware that not all information is 100% accurate as it hasn't been offcially announced what the project actually is. Instead, you can take this information to create your own theories on what you believe Project 'W' will actually be. If anyone has any information to add to this collection of snips, please comment on it down below.

Quotes:
"Kakao Games has announced a new partnership agreement with Bluehole to invest in a forthcoming triple-A MMORPG. Kakao has obtained the North American and European publishing rights to "Project W", the MMO's code-name." - MMORPG Nov 3rd, 2016 (From this information we know that Bluehole Studios have hired developers who've worked on the makings of Aion, Archeage, and TERA respectively. The publisher planned to be for this MMORPG is Kakao, a company known for their published games, Black Desert Online and Planetside 2.) (Note (1): Kakao is just a mere publisher, and not Pearl Abyss or Daybreak, the designers and developers of these MMORPG titles. Kakao will affect the cash shop and translation services respectively, as it wasn't handed to BHS's sister company, En Masse Entertainment.)

"They company has said that the 'W' stands for 'World'. It represents the developer's ambition to build a world instead of a game. They are also saying that it's going to have very impressive graphics (Note (2): Possible reference to using Unreal Engine 4.), advanced MMO technologies and surpass all existing MMOs." - 2P Nov 11th, 2016

“Project W” and “Project EXA” will only be similar to TERA in terms of western fantasy design, and both new games will apparently utilize a brand new combat system, different from online games before."

"Veteran developers assigned to it include Project Director Hyung-Jun Kim, former Chief Art Director at NCSOFT... Kim also added that he would “pour out every resource there is to make a product that surpasses anyone’s expectations for an MMORPG." - 2P Nov 3rd, 2016

"Bluehole Studio representative said that this game combines both social and strategic features and is different from TERA in combat." - 2P June 24th, 2014

"Announced in foreign financial news yesterday, Bluehole Studio, the South Korean developer for TERA, has obtained a 13.5 billion Korean Won (around 13.3 million US dollars) in investment from IMM Investment and Premier Partners. It was revealed that the studio is working on 2 new MMORPGs." - MMOCulture June 24th, 2014

Notes:
Note (1): Currently, both Kakao, GameOn and Nexon(previously Hangames 2010~2016) have publishing ties with Bluehole Studios. (Note: This might offer the possibility of working with Project Meta, an upcoming Nexon MMORPG.)
Note (2): Project EXA has be released as Devillian. Both being the PC and Mobile versions of the game.
Note (3): Due to them explaining that Project 'W' would be a mix of both Western and Fantasy, we know that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (another MMO currently in CBT that was developed by BHS) is not the case.
Note (4): Though Devillian was developed by Bluehole Studios, it was actually developed by a sub-studio called Bluehole Ginno Games. Project 'W' will be published by Bluehole Studios and not Bluehole Ginno.
Note (5): There has been speculation that Project 'W' is BHS's upcoming title, PlayerUknown's Battleground, but due to the fact that PUBG (short for PlayerUnknown's Battleground) looks more like a H1Z1, DayZ, GTA 4/5 and many other online FPS games, I don't believe that it holds the Fantasy & Western Design similar to TERA as it was mentioned. It wouldn't make sense to keep calling it Project 'W' on one of their announcements at Nov 3rd, 2016 if the game was officially announced as PUBG on June 27th, 2016 (that's in my opinion though). (In addition: When I look at what used to be, 'The Hunting Zone', you can clearly see different characters, including a little girl (similar to an elin)... But I won't rule out anything.)

Personal Notes:
Note (1): The more I go deeper into this information, the more I realize that Oct 3th, 2015's announcement for 'The Hunting Zone' by BHS could actually be 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds', also by BHS.
Note (2): Since Bluehole Studio was given funding to create 2 MMORPGs, I believe that it could possibly be that Devillian is Project EXA and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is Project 'W'. But, I wouldn't know for sure unless they publicly announced that.
Note (3): Since Bluehole Studio did announce that Project 'W' would be an 'Action MMORPG' similar to TERA but different combat system... that would hint to how PUBG is a shooter/survival MMORPG and not a fantasy action-combat MMORPG.
Note (4): I would see why Project 'EXA' was once dubbed a TERA 'Successor' to the franchise before this was debunked. Another note related to this one is that all current "screenshots", "renders" and photos that would of been Project W is actually either from Project META (Nexon) and Project EXA (BHS, Devillian).
Note (5): Another thing I want to point out is that currently, En Masse has 2 MMOFPS genres in it's PC game library... And if BHS thought it wouldn't be seen fit to put it in En Masse's care (publishing rights), I'm curious if Project 'W' is actually PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or not.

Background Information:
Publishers: GameOn (Japan), Kakao Games (North America, South Korea and Europe)
Developers: Bluehole Studio (including staff from NCSoft (Lineage, Lineage II, Aion), XL Games (Archeage), Nexon (ZERA (scrapped MMO title from 2005))
First Publicly Announced: June 24, 2014, Nov 3rd, 2016
Tags: MMO, RPG
Need a Miku Costume ! **
chibi nine tails miku~

Waddup, I'm Eli. I have been playing on TR for 4 years now.

My main is a zerker~

[url=http://imgur.com/JdNUAwE][img]http://i.imgur.com/JdNUAwE.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imgur.com/8LoJv2h][img]http://i.imgur.com/8LoJv2h.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imgur.com/5nn1Ihm][img]http://i.imgur.com/5nn1Ihm.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imgur.com/O4L29jz][img]http://i.imgur.com/O4L29jz.jpg[/img][/url]
558143_4527964688064_933170750_n_zpsdotnav3x.jpg

1554382_10203947343594827_8060376999172907423_n_zpsbgzxygx1.jpg
Can I offer you some food??? My ign is gay.porn on TR.
I've avoided Neverwinter (Frankly, I had enough of any Perfect World published game after starting MMOs with Forsaken World.) Can't help you there.

As for Wildstar, I still play it on occasion, when I'm not on
TERA. Personally, I find it reasonably entertaining, mainly because of how wacky and over-the-top its storyline is.
4YXA7YMJXY wrote: »
Shradious wrote: »
^ when people don't do their research they fall victim to these types of posts, Remember one like equals one prayer for those that have fallen to harambe.

Take it how you want to take it, i showed you the evidence on what's happening with Revelation. But hey interpret it the way you want to interpret it. Just giving people a heads up on what's been happening with that new F2P MMO lately that everyone been talking about.

Like uh...I'm trying to understand what your point is in this. Is it that they added more to the founders packs? that there is the words armor and weapon on there?
^ when people don't do their research they fall victim to these types of posts, Remember one like equals one prayer for those that have fallen to harambe.
the combat system in rev online is lacking a lot. It's basically like a tab target game where you just attack the boss where ever which for me is the most boring thing ever. I enjoy having to stay on the back of a boss to do damage and what not, I will check rev online out when its f2p though possibly. It has some features that Tera will never get and for me will make up for their easy combat system. Hopefully my.com doesn't make it p2w.
RXj0eI4.jpg
*shamelessly uses old pic*

---

Aaaaaaand maybe a more recent one
4iC9RbN.jpg
...wow some complaint " I Can still get ganked even though most likely no one will because the consequences far outweigh the rewards but if I'm still killable then I don't wanna play."

Special snowflake spotted.

As for me mine's the exact opposite of that complaint. Theres not enough pvp incentive. Maybe they will be for the bgs but open world. i have to outlaw myself at lvl 40 and go about trying to kill people my own level or higher but its all catered to being more willingly rather then just a slaughter fest.

people decide they'd rather just run away then fight. I get freaking penalized for attempting to kill them despite them being the same level or higher then I want nothing to do with it.


The fact It's basically going to be another BNS with some slight differences. the fact it's focusing More on gear rather then skill and its not actually a full on action combat mmorpg .

Is not enticing me nor making me think it's the next mmorpg killer. Tbh I'm fine with tav targets, I was fine with guild wars 2, combat and i still enjoy wow, but no matter what ya say there's not been an mmorpg yet that has been able to beat Tera's action combat. As for those who keep way overhyping this game up before it's released. I'm getting Fed up with it. Its the next wow killer, it's the next tera killer etc. Trust me when I say this or don't.

But this will not be the straw that breaks the camel's back. People said that about Archage it flopped hardcore. people said that about skyforge, it flopped people said that about bns.. it also flopped . There has not been an mmorpg yet that has culled Tera or wow. None what so ever

While some of you look through this through the hype goggles I'm.looking at it from a perspective of. "over the course of this many years there's yet to have been an mmorpg that has outdone wow or killed it.

Honestly I dont have high hopes for this. Guess wr will see what happens but most likely scenario img going to be correct. People over hype it and it doesn't run out to be as good as they thought it was. Rinse snd repeat cycle.
Tell me when it has elins
Nopi wrote: »
More on this "life" game.

Whales still get the best mounts and shiniest cosmetics. Not everyone has access to flying mounts.

Swim is not a default skill.

Debilitations and debuffs take you out for the whole night instead of a few seconds.

Healer's heal also takes awhile and each heal costs gold. Not cool.

You don't resurrect in town, nor on the spot. Healers can't resurrect you.....yet.

It still uses Windows. >.<

Everyone has access to flying mounts, the problem is you have to pay hundreds of gold and wait in line for hours just so you can share a flying mount with 100 other players. And they only take you to major cities, you can't just land anywhere you want. You actually have to pay to share a flying mount, port to a city, then once you land, you have to RENT another mount just to get to your destination. And this whole process takes several hours. Not to mention the flying mounts have a tendency to occasionally lose your gear and you might have to wait several days to get it back, if you get it back at all.

Healers can rez you but only if you're "nearly dead", and even then you have like a 5 minute rez window when the nearest healers might be 10 minutes away (and yeah that rez will cost you $$$). And if you die? It's game over. You lose all your gear and gold and progress and XP and everything.

It's not a good game at all, unless you're a masochist.

but it has the best e rp out of any game I've played
Hello~ I'm Akie~ lvl65 elin priest from TR!
I play many other characters but I suck too much at them to mention ;w;
feel free to whisper me if you ever need a healer or a bad DPS :D

POTkk8J.png
IygbJBh.jpg
UbbeWk6.jpg

might remember me posting cosplay pics from before >///<
just realized black desert online isn't free to play [filtered] that
So Revelation online is [filtered]? It looked interesting I was gonna check it out but not anymore
GIMME MY [filtered] +15!
Last words of the man.
Hey My name's Adrian :3 IGN Shawtie, well a streamer and always ready to help people :P Don't worry i dont bite ;) Come hang out if you want and be sexy with me <3

I main slayer SF +15 on NA MT :D
860vp7u.jpg

Hello I play on TR and this is me, Gay.Porn
Bb019QT.jpg
Hello nice to meeting everyone of you I am Libole but my friends call me Libo I am from the server
I'm closing this thread. I think everything that needed to be said has been said, and after coming in and moderating several times, the discussion keeps spiraling into accusations, rude behavior, and off-topic tangents.

A lot of the meaningful comments in this thread add up to a similar message - people are different, male or female, and deserve to be respected as individuals, not excluded or ridiculed based off their gender or appearance.

There are also a lot of defensive posts of "I'm not sexist!" I think it's safe to say if you're reading and posting in this discussion, you care about women being mistreated in the TERA community. Remember that people don't need to have a sexist mindset to say or type things that are inherently discriminating towards women. We live in a society where discrimination slips under the radar all the time without being recognized and called out for what it is. Want to help? Call it out when you see it. Don't let derogatory behavior become acceptable through inaction. That doesn't mean starting arguments or trying to police world chat. You can point out sexist comments in a polite way that doesn't involve public name calling. You might be surprised how often you're met with a decent human response like: "oh you're right, I shouldn't say things like that."

@Kertain

Your problem there, is that you are using a straw man than you just won't let go of.

I never said that women need men to protect them. You keep trying to say that that is my argument, which is getting annoying.

But I DO think that people should step in and try to put a stop to it, if they see it happening. Whether you are a man OR a woman.

If you knew someone was being physically abused by their spouse, and they just kept taking it, and didn't speak up about it or ask for help, would it be the right thing to do, for you to just say nothing?

Absolutely NOT!! If you knew someone was being abused, you should do something, no matter what the circumstance!

The same goes for sexual harassment (In this case, the exception being if the victim is not actually a victim, but has made it clear that they are ok with it. Which technically makes it not harassment.).
Mobius1 wrote: »
Actually, according to a recent study, women do it to other women as much as men do.

So it's not like men are the only source, actually.

And as for artificial life, you are incorrect. The most that has been done is on mice, in China.

isn't an artificial mice still artificial life ? it was not clone , it was created
and ever heard of synthia ? other than that these they also created cells that eat electrons inspired by shewanella and now they are working on making bacteria that convert CO2 into non-toxic compounds

nowadays both seeds and eggs can be created in laboratory or cloned , because copying an already existing genetic code is way easier than creating a new one from zero
@Mobius1
So now you are protecting women from other women? That is not the theme of this topic though.
Actually, according to a recent study, women do it to other women as much as men do.

So it's not like men are the only source, actually.

And as for artificial life, you are incorrect. The most that has been done is on mice, in China.
I don't understand why you take males fooling around so sensitively. I usually take everything people in Tera say as non-serious due to the community usually being it. I am a female in fact, but never have I felt uncomfortable to the extent that I have to tell them or yell at them. Many males I have met are usually quite nice or have a pretty decent sense of humor. I don't go around screaming that I'm a girl of course, but I don't feel ashamed or insulted by male behavior.

This thread is literally just stereotyping guy gamers to the extent of insulting them. If females are this negative to guys, why would they be positive to us? :/
Yep yep that's what I used to do about 15 years ago when things didn't go my way, deny reality and turn my back at it.
Mobius1 wrote: »
First of all, you are wrong. That sperm needs to come from somewhere after all.

But if you're just going to make these kinds of arguments, I'm not going to humor you any further.

We already created artificial life several years ago , do you think we can't replicate men seeds ?

Even if the entire human race get's wiped off of the planet , ebryos can be incubated and conserved for several years with the chance to give life back to humanity after a total extinction
First of all, you are wrong. That sperm needs to come from somewhere after all.

But if you're just going to make these kinds of arguments, I'm not going to humor you any further.
Mobius1 wrote: »
Way to totally misinterpret my point.

And it's a quite correct statement. Unless you want humanity to die off.

But my real point was simply that men don't NEED women, and women don't NEED men, to make it by just fine in life. But there's nothing wrong with relying on them.

Erm again you are probably living in a buble where women need you, nowadays artificial insemination is possible and they can already make "male seeds" from adn samples to impregnate the "female egg" so no humanity won't die off even if men don't exist, kinda sad thought since I'm a man myself but it's reality.
Mobius1 wrote: »
Way to totally misinterpret my point.

And it's a quite correct statement. Unless you want humanity to die off.

But my point was simply that men don't NEED women, and women don't NEED men. But there's nothing wrong with relying on them.

You literally said that ...
Sexism is not correct because you want the world to continue being overpopulated


(by 15 years from now our offsprings will suffer thirst and starve to death world wide )

Way to totally misinterpret my point.

And it's a quite correct statement. Unless you want humanity to die off.

But my point was simply that men don't NEED women, and women don't NEED men. But there's nothing wrong with relying on them.
Mobius1 wrote: »
I only recall saying that there's nothing wrong with men wanting to protect women.

I never once said that I feel that women need men to protect them to fix the problem.

In fact, I definitely remember saying that women don't need men at all.

Granted, this reminded me of a cool saying:

A woman. Without her, man is nothing.

A woman without her man, is nothing.

Seriously you just said "A women without her man, is nothing"????????????????
And you want me to believe you think women are capable by themselves, you just degraded them to the level: "You're married or you're sh*t". for fathers sake.
Mobius1 wrote: »
So are you trying to say that the online sexual harassment of women is not an issue? If I'm understanding you correctly?

Proportionally wise boys are harassed more online with all including from stalking to death threats girls are harassed less but they also receive rape threats

On people of age above 29 there's no difference between men and women , statistics say they have the same problems in equal quantity with physical threats, harassment over a sustained period of time, sexual harassment, and stalking.
I only recall saying that there's nothing wrong with men wanting to protect women.

I never once said that I feel that women need men to protect them to fix the problem.

In fact, I definitely remember saying that women don't need men at all.

Granted, this reminded me of a cool saying:

A woman. Without her, man is nothing.

A woman without her man, is nothing.
No, I'm saying sexual harrassment is a question of lack of respect from men towards woman, not a necessity of women for men to protect them.
So are you trying to say that the online sexual harassment of women is not an issue? If I'm understanding you correctly?
@Mobius1

You know I'll tell you a story about myself here, when I was 13 yo a girl from my class broke a wooden log on my head because .......*drums roofing* ........ I lost her eraser.

Still I am here not insulting any women, not making myself a "shiny white knight" just defending equality, the one living ina bubble where women need you is yourself mate, they don't need men, they need respect from men and from among themselves.

By acting the way you do, you are giving worth to a type of women personality that is not really worth respect.
Kertain wrote: »
snip.

ey is being exactly what the OP is complaining about

Are you living in a bubble or something? Just read the news about online misogyny and harassment against women.

It's a real problem.
Mobius1 wrote: »
This thread totally derailed from what was originally a legitimate issue.

I don't care WHAT your opinions are on gender differences, or what your agenda is, or what gender you are.

The sexual harassment of women is a real problem, and should never be excused. Report those players, and protect yourself with chat bans as well.

But don't listen to people that try to blame you, or change who you are.

Even if a girl is being a total [filtered] off, insulting you, calling you out, or whatever else - It's still NEVER an excuse to sexually harass her. I've personally seen it happen many times, and have actually defended women, even though I had been on the receiving end of their mistreatment, before the sexual remarks were made by someone.

And sure, it's equally as bad when it happens to a guy, but it happens more often to women, thus where the gender part comes in.

So heroic, so galant, so ... stupidly discriminant towards men and lack of selfpreservation instinct.
This thread totally derailed from what was originally a legitimate issue.

I don't care WHAT your opinions are on gender differences, or what your agenda is, or what gender you are.

The sexual harassment of women is a real problem, and should never be excused. Report those players, and protect yourself with chat bans as well.

But don't listen to people that try to blame you, or change who you are.

Even if a girl is being a total [filtered] off, insulting you, calling you out, or whatever else - It's still NEVER an excuse to sexually harass her.

And sure, it's equally as bad when it happens to a guy, but it happens more often to women, thus where the gender part comes in.
It's a game, if you have a relationship in the game, god, DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS ! Did the block option suddenly fade or, drama queen much ?
You will call everything offensive as far i see it, if i call a mate of mine some ... nasty thing, i get some *compliments in return, we laugh if off and that's it, back to business.
Learn that this is a game not a huge ego pridelord in you trying to surface, simply put, you don;t like things please, leave, i honestly consider myself lucky after this because i don't have and won't make or allow in the future "girl gamers" into any conversation/party or whatever it is, instead of being the one that should be more mature, you like it seem only to provoke and pass the apple of discord around.
Well, but what if a decent girl/dude just tells "ok, but i'm a buy,girl,straight" just cause he prefer to be addressed accordingly?

Sure there are people ready to answer back "i'm a panda so you're wrong" and they deserve some bashing, but it's not the rule :anguished:
This is too accurate.

I'm not going to give any names but lets say I once joined a guild that well needed to use teamspeak(however they only said this is must after week being with them).
I whispered guild master of it to ask them so I don't need to use it because I'm female and I tend not to ever tell that and it will be obvious in voice chat that I'm(I don't like people knowing it in game because of the reasons you listed). They still told me like that I had to and blah blah blah stuff as that, still didn't mattered guild anyway got disbanded after few days later lol.

Anyway, when I was joking and messing with people on global, he appeared in chat and I got how he shall "deepthroat" me....I don't even want to re-repeat stuff I got. I trusted them because they were supposedly "married" and with "kids", in short supposedly mature person. I know it was naive of me, but like I said, I keep my identity secret in games and only reason why I even bothered to drop my gender in whisper was to try and make them understand why I don't want to use voice chats. Instead I got this from someone who claims to be father of the two. And it is funny how even before guild disbanding and deepthroat comment, I got different treatment even back in guild after that whisper, it felt a bit...sleazy would be right word to describe it.

It is disgusting beyond words especially because he doesn't even know my age in first place. Yes I'm 20, but he doesn't know that, as far as anyone know I could be way younger, perhaps I'm just 16 or 14 or who knows perhaps I'm 12 year old! You get my point on what I mean, it is seriously disgusting that someone who claims to be married and has two children to try and "[filtered]" in MMO with someone they don't even know age of! Especially someone who didn't ask for [filtered] in first place, like I said I was just joking with few friends of mine in global when this COMMENT came from my ex-guild master that was totally unrelated to anything me and my friends were joking about.

there's also the kind of girls ( which r getting married soon ) that know ur bf have a gf and they r after him knowing he have some1..
i feel ya... i rejected a few guys and all of the sudden they turned the story in their favor making up crap that wasn't even close of the truth.. and all of the sudden you become a "[filtered]". but that's what you get for being a female that plays a game lol
Christiny wrote: »
I disagree on your last part! When you call us a he or something along those lines, that is disrespectful and we do have the right to correct you. Whether it is because you assumed or because you you guessed wrong, it is still you're own fault you made the mistake. Assuming basically is saying you think most gamers are males which is an insult, specially if you are good at the game.

The thing is, nobody cares about your gender in a game, nobody is implying anything or trying to guess what genitals you have. English doesn't have gender neutral pronouns(there's the singular "they" but it's not exactly easy to use and can be confusing as they is a pronoun on its own). So, people go for either he or she. Some will go by char gender, others will just go with he because the majority of players are male. You getting pronoun offended is your problem, the rest of us don't care(hence the "tits or gtfo"-meme).
Very few arguements can be won from gender. There is simply 3 ways to look at an argument which is right, wrong, or opinionated. Either you are right or wrong if it is a matter of simple facts or it is an opinion which can be neither right or wrong. Either way, gender doesn't play into these arguments. Only when the argument is about gender itself does gender play a role (is she really a female).

I've seen people try to win an argument with "Haha, you called me a he and I'm actually a girl so that proves you are wrong about everything". And, more often than not, guys will back away from a female opponent. As in, girls have tried to play the girl card and then were completely taken by surprise when I didn't get all confused and ease up on them to the point where I was told that I can't treat a lady that way. You know the running joke of "no matter who's wrong, the man always apologises", right?
Christiny wrote: »
I disagree on your last part! When you call us a he or something along those lines, that is disrespectful and we do have the right to correct you. Whether it is because you assumed or because you you guessed wrong, it is still you're own fault you made the mistake. Assuming basically is saying you think most gamers are males which is an insult, specially if you are good at the game.



How is an insult being called with a gender male pronoun ?
Do you really find offensive such thing ?


In game people call me by the [filtered] of my characters when i play baraka , elin and those cool androgynous elves... Should I feel insulted because nobody knows my [filtered] ?
Pixelator wrote: »
Christiny wrote: »
Now I don't go into global and announce I am a woman but I will make comments that make it kind of obvious. Guys in global talking about something like getting stripers, I might reply on sending some male stripers (only fair for us ladies, men can have them, why can't we). So once you make a comment like this, there are people in global that will go in an uproar! It is like they have a problem with concepts that a female will have because it goes against their own like the thought of a male stripper is bad (maybe to them but to us it is awesome).
I think your first mistake was getting involved in Global chat. That's where decency goes to die, be you male or female.

It is why I don't respond or read global chat anymore. I avoid it like it is a plague and only have a tab for it if I need to ask a question that my guild members are not sure about or I am insanely bored to the point that sanity no longer exists. What was sanity again, lost that when I had children!
Christiny wrote: »
Now I don't go into global and announce I am a woman but I will make comments that make it kind of obvious. Guys in global talking about something like getting stripers, I might reply on sending some male stripers (only fair for us ladies, men can have them, why can't we). So once you make a comment like this, there are people in global that will go in an uproar! It is like they have a problem with concepts that a female will have because it goes against their own like the thought of a male stripper is bad (maybe to them but to us it is awesome).
I think your first mistake was getting involved in Global chat. That's where decency goes to die, be you male or female.
TWMagimay wrote: »
cuz wrote: »
@Falsifier I can't quote reply bc forum mobile site doesn't work on my phone. But to answer your question, no I don't. Nor did I ever say anyone was shouting it out to the world. I'm sure OP doesn't go on global in her free time and just announce to the Tera world that she is a girl. People are implying that she is screaming it out to people. Why? Where did it say that? How is it being twisted into that perspective? There's a difference between typing /c and being like yo I am a woman and just talking with a friend and it coming up in convo. People are replying saying not to comment on your gender if you're a woman because you'll be treated differently and that's what the post is about.

You see, if your gender comes up in a conversation naturally, nobody will care. The "harassment" begins when you shove your gender in people's faces. Like, say, correcting somebody because "I'm a girl, tyvm". Especially if you use it in an attempt to win an argument or get people to do/stop doing something.

I disagree on your last part! When you call us a he or something along those lines, that is disrespectful and we do have the right to correct you. Whether it is because you assumed or because you you guessed wrong, it is still you're own fault you made the mistake. Assuming basically is saying you think most gamers are males which is an insult, specially if you are good at the game.

Very few arguements can be won from gender. There is simply 3 ways to look at an argument which is right, wrong, or opinionated. Either you are right or wrong if it is a matter of simple facts or it is an opinion which can be neither right or wrong. Either way, gender doesn't play into these arguments. Only when the argument is about gender itself does gender play a role (is she really a female).

Now I don't go into global and announce I am a woman but I will make comments that make it kind of obvious. Guys in global talking about something like getting stripers, I might reply on sending some male stripers (only fair for us ladies, men can have them, why can't we). So once you make a comment like this, there are people in global that will go in an uproar! It is like they have a problem with concepts that a female will have because it goes against their own like the thought of a male stripper is bad (maybe to them but to us it is awesome).
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.