TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
dragonmu12 wrote: »
idk why eme not responding to any of those threads ,really eme what happend? i like the idea of last bosses drop golden talent/silver talent in amount of like 30 as a group loot so anybody will get 20 each(439),35 each(446),50 or 60 each(453).

When the event was going back in those days. Every member of the party received the 50 feedstock reward...We should aim to that, not only reward one party member

like i said i want it to drop the amount i said and every member of the party(group loot)and not 1 member(iindividual loot) will get the amount i said.
Although this is a feature I would like to see added into TERA, I am closing the Thread, since it was Necro'd from December 2017.
I want it too, I heard they had player housing planned originally actually - take a look in the major cities especially Allemantheia the elevators that lead down to apartments and the houses up the stairs in Kaiator, etc, I heard were originally supposed to be spaces for player housing but was scrapped while the game will still early in implementation.
I agree it would be awesome to have, but to be completely honest, I vastly doubt they will make them. At least not any time soon.

But hey. That's what art and fanfiction is for haha! :)
If done right housing can bring in some SERIOUS money... Imagine how much could be made by allowing us to pick a small instanced plot of land, and then selling prefab houses, plants, furniture etc on the store. Doesn't have to be as in depth as Rift dimensions but I know I would love to have a little slice of Elin's Grove or Balder's Refuge that belongs to me! Instanced is certainly the way to go rather than having the houses in world where trolls and idiots can find them.
Would love to see this but how tera is i doubt it. The game is nothing more then a dungeon crawl mmo. Therefore anything role play wise wont be added sadly beside stuff to make ur character cute of course.
Angelia "GM Discodolly" wrote...2018-06-18 10:24AM PDT
Hi there!

I am afraid as it stands, Xigncode will not be removed.
I understand your passionate about this, however your request is not being considered at this time.
I have pushed the feedback forward, and that is what I can do. Until it is decided to use something else, Xigncode will stay.

Thank you!

Angelia GM Discodolly
EME Customer Support

So everyone, it seems that possibly EME/BHS might go with some server-client protection? Something that doesn't cause BSODs like XIGNCODE. For now XIGNCODE stays. That's all I state of what's going on. It's seems that EME/BHS finally know what's going on and might try to fix the issues with XIGNCODE or decide on something else. I was really sincere about it.

Even if it’s a green one from Ghillie, it’s still a guaranteed drop from the tokens.
Lootboxes are for your own risk as always, I got one really easily and then had no more luck for a lot of boxes to come.
Then I get 2 golden ones from Ghillie... so yeah you either pay money for a chance to get it instantly or grind for a few days to get guaranteed one.
About those innerwear thing, I know another place to get them and that's ghillie, still when going that route you're even prone to more rng than with the loot boxes imo bc you don't automatically get the inner you want/need from ghillie, right? Can be any form and any quality iirc.
loot boxes suck, that being said there are other ways to get the same items such as people reselling the loot box items for standard in game gold... also there are other places to get inner armor besides the loot boxes so if you want to throw money for a small chance of an item that is all on you or you can spend the same or less money reselling non-rng bassed items on the AH to buy the items that are RNG bassed
BobbyDigi wrote: »
Final Fantasy stop ignoring the reality. You go home fanboi. You are the drama, people are here to complain for a reason this game sucks. It’s a sham people need to jump ship and find a game that’s actually worth the time and investment. People who are dissatisfied have a right to their opinion stop trolling the forums trying to praise enmasse for whatever reason. The combat is great and fun, but there’s so much they do wrong just deal with that fact. I’m moved back to ffxiv, the combat may be slower, but the game looks better, plays better, has a massive dev team that actually cares. The money you spend there, at least enough goes back to game to keep making it better. Don’t support this game. You shouldn’t have to spend 100s to enjoy a mediocre title with no support. It’s a beefed up mobile game at best. With a dwindling player base, and no life improvements.

Im a final fantasy fanboy actually but oh well.. i don't mind if you call me a tera fanboy cuz im defending tera. Game is free to play. You are not forced to pay in order to play and that means you have NO RIGHT to complain unless you had to BUY the game in order to play then you have all the rights to complain about it.
If you are not happy with game and you want to move to another, that's all cool but no need to come here with your drama lol. There is already enough drama in this world.


You don't get it.

When people like you defend games and devs like this, you're hurting the game and the rest of the community rather than helping anyone.

Negative criticism is important, because it highlights the issues with a game. If you don't highlight the issues, nothing will be done, ever.

Sadly though, in TERA's case, BHS ignores any criticism unless it's super positive, which is also due to the white knights like you. You drown out the negative criticism by defending them like your life depended on it.

Give credit where credit is due, not when it's completely undeserved. You're doing exactly that. You're giving them credit even though they haven't done anything to deserve it, and you're bashing those who try to highlight the major issues with the game.

I'm gonna add though.

Those of us who played during head start did have to pay in order to play the game.
metagame wrote: »
Kenzy175 wrote: »
at this point i just hope that u're trolling with "as there are several consistent methods already available to farm them. " the guy literally told you how many dungeons you have to do in order to get ONE blue noc that in the best case scenario gonna last ONE run.
the "consistent methods" involve running other dungeons without nocts to save up to buy them, or doing things like pvp (anywhere from 2-5 wins for a noct depending on jackpot amount), p4 (2x nocts per clear, profit even if you use one) and even buying lootboxes (average chance, buyable with gold)

having top gear and the ability to clear any dungeon doesn't mean that you're somehow 'locked out' of doing different content.
Kenzy175 wrote: »
***NOTE: E V E R Y O T H E R R E G I O N gives bluenocs like candy***
can you prove this? i thought we were going on about how only eu does.

1° If you force endgame players to farm low content as a slave ( which is the case ) they'll mostly likely act elitist towards nongeared/new players since they want to finish it ASAP. ( Which is also what eme was complaining about on LKNM event with additives etc.. )

2° I'm not entirely sure about the methods to acquire bluenocs but i can say for SURE issues with bluenocs is a NA thing. ( I had friends playing on the servers below )

• EU - Dungeons tokens ( 2 blues + per run ) + 300vg: 30min
• Ktera - 200vg: 30 min
• Jtera - not sure about VG price but it even has it on elite bar
• RU - not sure either about VG price or another method but my friend that played there said it was really easy and had a shitload of bluenocs.
metagame wrote: »
Kenzy175 wrote: »
at this point i just hope that u're trolling with "as there are several consistent methods already available to farm them. " the guy literally told you how many dungeons you have to do in order to get ONE blue noc that in the best case scenario gonna last ONE run.
the "consistent methods" involve running other dungeons without nocts to save up to buy them, or doing things like pvp (anywhere from 2-5 wins for a noct depending on jackpot amount), p4 (2x nocts per clear, profit even if you use one) and even buying lootboxes (average chance, buyable with gold)

having top gear and the ability to clear any dungeon doesn't mean that you're somehow 'locked out' of doing different content.
Kenzy175 wrote: »
***NOTE: E V E R Y O T H E R R E G I O N gives bluenocs like candy***
can you prove this? i thought we were going on about how only eu does.

1° - If you force endgame players to do lowbie content they mostly likely will act elitist since they want to clear it asap which means they not gonna take the undergeared/new people ( which eme was complaining on LKNM event ) also whats the point about force people that are geared and experienced in the game act like a slave farming low content meanwhile they literally could do "fun" stuff like AAHM for example ?_? it just doesnt make any sense to me.

2° - I'll find pictures and i'm not aware of all the methods of obtain bluenoc yet but i do have friends that played there and i'll ask for it, afaik they dont have any problems acquiring bluenocs.
• Ktera 200 vg ( 30 mins )
• Jtera not sure about vg price but theres bluenoc on elite bar
• RU Not sure about the methods but my friend that played there had [filtered] loads of bluenoc
I'll find out how they give out them but i can say for sure that issues with bluenoc is a NA thing.
Well said.
These corporate white knights never change. They always latch onto a forum, jumping into any any and every criticism post shooting in all directions.

There was this game called Everquest Next, when it got shut down and people were dooming and glooming that Landmark is next, do you know who was there at the front lines defending Daybreak? These people, up until the day they shut down Landmark and refused refunds.

They probably even defended the company's rights to keep those people's money.

A more recent case involves this game called Bless Online, I was quite interested, but waited on reviews, that thing was dead on arrival. All the refunded reviews have been deleted, but it went to -30% within the first week. Do you know who's still there defending the company's shady actions right now? That's right, even though many people PAID for the game and have legitimate concerns.

They might say it's free so you have no right blahblahblah. but they don't care whether you pay or not, they'll do what they do regardless.
I wonder how it is handled in Belgium. Do they still get the boxes?
Play ffxiv and stop supporting this game then.
Yes but the loot boxes are hilariously broken. The items you do get are worth nothing. If you spend even 10$ on a title with this many problems you should get something of value not some bs 1/800 of the amount of things you need to have one attempt at adding 4 damage to you weapon. The off rewards are no existent. May as well be nothing. It’s like here this box may contain a cake, but all the other boxes are full with poo or bees, or a one cent candy if you have half luck.
No right to complain? I spent roughly 450 on the game while I played that’s about 5 brand new final fantasy titles. I maxed out a couple of toons, but the game is broken. I don’t mean to be harsh, but defending them is not getting anything done. The game like emerose said could have such potential, but I don’t have my hopes very high. It sucks for mmo players right now, he genre has been in a slump for a long time. No major title developments in far too long. If the genre was healthy, this game would be 100% dead. Sadly we have so little to choose from some have stayed. They really need to fix the game. When I get a new drop in ffxiv it actually means something not oh I got a new item, maybe after half a million gold I can use it. I know we should work hard for the best gear, but they are only focused on draining the economy forcing players to cash shop and sell to survive.
BobbyDigi wrote: »
Final Fantasy stop ignoring the reality. You go home fanboi. You are the drama, people are here to complain for a reason this game sucks. It’s a sham people need to jump ship and find a game that’s actually worth the time and investment. People who are dissatisfied have a right to their opinion stop trolling the forums trying to praise enmasse for whatever reason. The combat is great and fun, but there’s so much they do wrong just deal with that fact. I’m moved back to ffxiv, the combat may be slower, but the game looks better, plays better, has a massive dev team that actually cares. The money you spend there, at least enough goes back to game to keep making it better. Don’t support this game. You shouldn’t have to spend 100s to enjoy a mediocre title with no support. It’s a beefed up mobile game at best. With a dwindling player base, and no life improvements.

Im a final fantasy fanboy actually but oh well.. i don't mind if you call me a tera fanboy cuz im defending tera. Game is free to play. You are not forced to pay in order to play and that means you have NO RIGHT to complain unless you had to BUY the game in order to play then you have all the rights to complain about it.
If you are not happy with game and you want to move to another, that's all cool but no need to come here with your drama lol. There is already enough drama in this world.


I get that you’re frustrated, I get that you spend a lot of money and got nothing. I won’t try to defend the broken game but honestly if you wanted guaranteed items you should have gone with just buying the items that are available not in the lootboxes.
Koreans are big on their rng, all of the most popular titles follow this model and for us in the west it looks like a blatant rip off. Bluehole are not likely to change this as it works well for them enough to keep it.
When buying lootboxes you knew what you were getting into - not guaranteed drops. You wouldn’t complain if you would loose 100$ in a casino, would you?
The support is not there and this is a shame, this game does have a lot of potential on consoles. Only the time will tell if the performance will improve, I am a somewhat hopeful as the PC version did get attention regarding this albeit fixes were slow af.
BobbyDigi wrote: »
This is hilarious. Ff is 100% fanboi, always running to enmasse rescue. Loot boxes are 100% gambling, it’s a blatant scam with terrible odds. You are not unlucky your average for wasting a hundred bucks and getting nothing. Quit the game and find something else. 100 can get you any premium title out there, there is no way you should still be supporting this game. The support is not there, too many broken things to list, devs can’t do anything about it, due to the bluhole enmasse system. All the cosmetics are overpriced, and loot boxes and meant to drive you insane. They are banking on you losing and coming back for more, don’t do it quit or play free.

As long you get something from a lootbox even it's an item that you don't want is not considered 100% gambling.
Playing a casino game and having a chance to win 1000 euro or lose 1000 euro is considered gambling.
Opening a lootbox that can have 1 item you want or get nothing from it is considered as gambling.
As long you get something from it, is not considered gambling.

I am a Final fantasy fanboy btw.
Final Fantasy stop ignoring the reality. You go home fanboi. You are the drama, people are here to complain for a reason this game sucks. It’s a sham people need to jump ship and find a game that’s actually worth the time and investment. People who are dissatisfied have a right to their opinion stop trolling the forums trying to praise enmasse for whatever reason. The combat is great and fun, but there’s so much they do wrong just deal with that fact. I’m moved back to ffxiv, the combat may be slower, but the game looks better, plays better, has a massive dev team that actually cares. The money you spend there, at least enough goes back to game to keep making it better. Don’t support this game. You shouldn’t have to spend 100s to enjoy a mediocre title with no support. It’s a beefed up mobile game at best. With a dwindling player base, and no life improvements.
This is hilarious. Ff is 100% fanboi, always running to enmasse rescue. Loot boxes are 100% gambling, it’s a blatant scam with terrible odds. You are not unlucky your average for wasting a hundred bucks and getting nothing. Quit the game and find something else. 100 can get you any premium title out there, there is no way you should still be supporting this game. The support is not there, too many broken things to list, devs can’t do anything about it, due to the bluhole enmasse system. All the cosmetics are overpriced, and loot boxes and meant to drive you insane. They are banking on you losing and coming back for more, don’t do it quit or play free.
Anyone who disagree about what i wrote see my first post "Enmasse/BHS are not greedy." Should not play any MMO on pc or console.
You spend money in the game on lootboxes in order to have a chance to get something good from it. If you're unlucky with RNG then stop buying lootboxes. If you dont then it's fine because it's your money, but don't come here whining and crying and say enmasse/bhs are greedy.
You want to to know why ?

200w.gif
Xerses wrote: »
Tell me why im an idiot ?


Enmasse/BHS are not greedy.



2 different posts. I was right about you. You are stupid (lol)
Tell me why im an idiot ?


Enmasse/BHS are not greedy.

I don’t think that spending money on the game makes you an idiot. It’s your choice and your money, you’re free to do what you want.
I’ve spent more money than I can count on this game by now and you know I have absolutely 0 regrets. It’s disposable income, same thing if I would have bought designer shoes. Not needed, just nice to have.
To be honest I left eso as soon as it became ftp. I got totally bored of it and the combat is just... not fun. Idk how to explain it but even tho that mmo has all the right things in it, it’s missing Tera’s combat. That may not be a valid reason to come back to Tera for most people but it was for me. It needs fixing and loads of work and all for bugs but the rest is just a Korean model based on rng, you either like it or not.
giphy.gif


k thanx bye.
200w.gif
4GXAEECPYF wrote: »
I bought 5 of 2 different lootboxes. from 1 of them i got the mount i wanted after 3rd try. The second 5 lootboxes i didn't get anything. Some people are lucky, and some are not.

You are an idiot.

Tell me why im an idiot ? Is it perhaps i was lucky with 3rd try to get the mount i wanted from lootbox and didn't spend much money on lootboxes or is it because i wrote that some people are lucky and other are not?
If you disagree then you're either jealous or a fool, same to those who liked your post.

I uninstalled after all the anti-player bs that eme just tosses at us and expects us to take, i moved to ESO and i love it, anyone else hop ship from this [filtered] game after all these recent [filtered] yous from eme?
I uninstalled after all the anti-player bs that eme just tosses at us and expects us to take, i moved to ESO and i love it, anyone else hop ship from this [filtered] game after all these recent [filtered] yous from eme?
he left on October 2016 and spacecats was already here
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8391/10-28-twitch-stream-farewell-treeshark#latest
YLMKF4EW4F wrote: »
Look up the extra life stream of 2017 if you want another souvenir of him.

I have another riddle for you.


Who constantly silence people,
Constantly do nothing since 2016,
Promote kids with urge of power to player council,
and have been considering banning player bases that make the economy running?

2016 it is not the year spacecat joined us ?
Look up the extra life stream of 2017 if you want another souvenir of him.

I have another riddle for you.


Who constantly silence people,
Constantly do nothing since 2016,
Promote kids with urge of power to player council,
and have been considering banning player bases that make the economy running?
Nah he left a while back.
Or maybe hes still around idk?
There used to be an EME employee named Treeshark
To all the veteran players out there, perhaps you can solve this riddle as old as time itself.

Capture.jpg

I bought 5 of 2 different lootboxes. from 1 of them i got the mount i wanted after 3rd try. The second 5 lootboxes i didn't get anything. Some people are lucky, and some are not.

You are an idiot.
I bought 5 of 2 different lootboxes. from 1 of them i got the mount i wanted after 3rd try. The second 5 lootboxes i didn't get anything. Some people are lucky, and some are not.
Why not just get it for free from running the ghillieglade. Dunno why you guys are rushing to min max like itll do anything.

So you tried to buy a shortcut and it failed, thats your issue playing with money + rng
Took exactly 40 boxes for me to get a black fortified and another of those fortified innerwears, a bit under 20 for my rainbow cloud and under 10 for cinderheart. In the end its all about rng, tera seems to like me, other lootbox based games on Xbox don't like me so much haha
Im not enmasse/ tera fanboy so don't say i am cuz im defending them. You spend 100 bucks on lootboxes and expected to have some good drops yet it didn't happen. You are very disappointed and mad/angry because of bad RNG. You want to shout out that this is a scam and the enmasse/devs are greedy because you didn't get what you wanted with that amount of money you've spend.

Are the lootboxes considered gambling > The answer = No.

The ESRB's "official" statement says that they do not consider lootboxes to be gambling.

“ESRB does not consider loot boxes to be gambling. While there’s an element of chance in these mechanics, the player is always guaranteed to receive in-game content (even if the player unfortunately receives something they don’t want). We think of it as a similar principle to collectible card games: Sometimes you’ll open lootboxes and get a sweet item you’ve had your eye on for a while. But other times you’ll end up with a lootboxes of items you already have.”

This is a contentious statement to many. On the one side: you always get a reward. On the other side: you are paying money (or possibly time in the case of tera) for an uncertain chance of a desirable reward.

According to Dr. Luke Clark (director at the Center for Gambling Research at the University of British Columbia), this is called 'variable rate reinforcement' and said "The player is basically working for reward by making a series of responses, but the rewards are delivered unpredictably. We know that the dopamine system, which is targeted by drugs of abuse, is also very interested in unpredictable rewards. Dopamine cells are most active when there is maximum uncertainty, and the dopamine system responds more to an uncertain reward than the same reward delivered on a predictable basis."

The Chinese government has taken a fairly vocal stance on loot-boxes and has come out with new regulations requiring game publishers to list probability outcomes for all loot boxes. They pointed to studies that show addiction patterns in children similar to what we see with gambling addicts.

I, personally, can see both sides of this coin. If loot-boxes can be definitively be shown to cause adverse effects on children's developing minds by causing addiction or making them more susceptible to addiction or other disorders in the future, then perhaps games that have this aspect to them should be restricted to MA rating only.


Enmasse/BHS are not greedy. You're just unlucky.
Gotta love enmasse, still ripping off it's customers right and left with their "loot" box system. Guess how much money it takes to get some inner armor (the only thing woth it for the stats). Well I still don't know and don't plan on finding out since over 100 bucks wasn't the right ammount. Even better after you've been ripped off they blatantly shove when other people get the item on your screen just so you think it's only you. I used to play on PC and quit because of trash like this and now on Xbox it's still the same. Chat moderation isn't any better since you log in and are immediatly spammed about a hundred times by gold sellers. An MMO that may as well lack a chat feature since no one will be able to read anything anyway. Even if you do get a message off it will say you violate guidelines even when you don't swear but oh the gold sellers aren't violating guidelines. Real great game guys. You've had how many years now to get it in working order? I guess company greed doesn't just go away though.
tumblr_pafuefSg501warkxmo1_1280.png

tumblr_pafuefSg501warkxmo2_640.png
Hi there, my name is Marie, I made my account with Steam so my username is all funny!!! I don't know how to change it.
Anyway, I'm here for art because I want cute stuff!!!

rules
  • i can refuse any order for any reason whatsoever
  • i can take a maximum of 2 weeks to work on a piece but you will more often than not have it within 5-7 days
  • i require full payment up front and i will keep you in constant communication about your artwork
  • you can request progress shots at any time
  • rushing/deadlines are an extra fee
  • double the price in both gold and cash for multiple characters, i.e if something costs 10$ or 50k, it would be an extra 10$ or 50k per character

I follow the EMP purchase numbers!!
I use a 1 EMP : 50 Gold ratio
10$ - 1000 EMP
20$ - 2200 EMP
40$- 4600 EMP


paypal/EMP slots
1. -
2. -
3. -
4.-
5. -

gold slots
1. -
2. -
3. -
4.-
5. -





FORM TO ORDER
1.) Character Name:
2)Character ref: (front, back and sides)
3.) Character Info/Personality:
Find me in game on Celestial Hills!!!
Contessa.Moonbeam
Magdalenah
Aelruella
They drop nothing, really?

Thanks for not letting me know so I don't waste my time with that.

I really don't get why EME at all.

Most recent stuff has been happening lately

1. Taking lots of EMP stuff away from store
2. Random server outages ruining ppl's run.
3. Not taking advice about the coin shop.
4. We are one of the rare servers that doesn't have little velik helper on AAHM yet so I've seen bad non-awakened players ruining enrage timer on AAHM last boss where they are kicked from party and those ppl ends up quiting the game cause nobody takes them.
5. Xigncode that ended up promoting and encouraging people to use Broxy
6. Then they do strongbox key event with no purpose since no more jackpot.
7. Daily deals are unorganized and having fashion coupons is downright disrespectful to your playerbase.

I could go on and on but the list just keeps growing.
Oppabo wrote: »
Beautiful art - I love the shading!!
May I ask what server you're accepting gold on? uwu

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I was trying something new there and wasn't really sure if it looked very good.

I've added my servers in the "Contacts" list, I completely forgot!
Beautiful art - I love the shading!!
May I ask what server you're accepting gold on? uwu
It's 2018 Tera has 6 YO on EnMasse and the lag spikes only increase. The amount of LATAM players is pretty Significant and we play at 220ms in empty hours... That's complitely dumb. We do not stand a chance against people with low ping on PvP and the PvE, i play as lancer and i have bad moments trying to defend some mechanincs, sometimes i need to predict what the boss gonna do next. There's must be a way to fix this lag. EME must look for everyone. This game could be MUCH BIGGER... Optimizing graphics and lower the LATAM ping. You guys can do it, but actualy you just don't want, cuz ur already earning Money from this so just don't give a really [filtered] about LATAMs
Understandable, have a nice day.
Naked Elins. Good Day.
WELCOME
☆Hello There!☆
☆You may call me Sadistic or Sadist! I am offering illustrations for Gold!
☆I am more than happy to draw any characters you have in mind, whether it be an elin or baraka!☆
—––––––––•—––––––––
FAQ
—––––––––•—––––––––
☆How do I commision you?☆
Hit me up on Discord! My door is always open!

☆Do you accept money (USD,Euro,Yen,etc) as well?☆
Not as of right now. That may change in the future, though.

☆What kind of details do you need about my character to complete the commission?☆
I usually ask different kinds of questions with each person, just to personalize the experience, but it's all the same general idea.~

☆What counts as a "complex" background?☆
I'm really not a hardass about this. I would consider complexity to have things like perspective, buildings, etc. If I feel like what you're asking for will be difficult I'll let you know.

☆When should I pay you?☆
You can either pay me upfront, or you can pay me after accepting the Work In Progress sketch I provide for your review.
—––––––––•—––––––––
RULES
—––––––––•—––––––––
☆I hold every right to decline a commission.☆

☆Absolutely no underage characters depicted in sexual manners.Ever. Do not ask me to do this.☆

☆I will not make any hate art regarding religion, sexuality, gender, race, politics, ETC.☆

☆After receiving your finished illustration you may use it where ever, but please be sure to credit me.☆

☆I will not draw inflation, foot [filtered], vore, weight gain, pregnancy, diapers, watersports, scat, scalies, extreme muscles (bara), extreme gore, coprophilia, necrophilia ETC.☆


—––––––––•—––––––––
CONTACTS
—––––––––•—––––––––

Discord: 100% Mean#6025
Feel free to either directly message me on Discord, or feel free to join my group, dedicated to my clients!
You dont HAVE to be a client to join the group or talk to me!

—––––––––•—––––––––
THE THING YOU ACTUALLY CAME HERE FOR
—––––––––•—––––––––

→ FLATS ☆ Profile (20k) ☆ Half Body (50k) ☆ Full Body (80k) ☆
flat_colors_by_skeledo-dceb3c9.png

→ SHADED ☆ Profile (50k) ☆ Half Body (100k) ☆ Full Body (120k) ☆
shadedd_by_skeledo-dceb3pf.png
☆ My style may change from time to time as I try new things quite frequently! ☆
☆ Weapons can be done for a little bit extra depending on the complexity.☆
☆ I can draw both SFW and NSFW. ☆
☆ Illustrations can come as transparent, PNG or with a simple/complex background. ☆
☆ Feel free to ask me any further questions! ☆

Message me if you're interested!
KitTeaCup wrote: »
@CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Hey KitTeaCup (since there wasn't an official 'welcome' as the new CM, let me take the time to welcome you to the forums, I've missed the streams you've been in, but went back and watched it. I love your personality. You're like me. We'll be great friends. :)), what Cassandra is wanting (if it wasn't obvious, it isn't related to the topic at hand), is the second part of this;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21373/fashion-coupon-store-update-phase-1/p1

Sean and Ryan had been working on updating the Fashion Coupon shop, they took out a bunch of items like NPC Summon scrolls, among other items when they added the list of items requested by the community to the shop. Since then, players have been waiting on Phase 2 (nearly 4 months later) which would hopefully restore said NPC Summon scrolls, among other items that were removed during Phase 1.

(Along with this, others will probably come along asking where the ACE Dungeon Shop and other updates we were told we'd get ages ago, but you wouldn't know much about these. However there's a list by @Zoknahal here;
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/26788/tera-pc-update-reminder/p1)

I'd just love to see what Sean mentioned above buy X amount of items, get X free. (He only mentioned 1, but I figure these numbers can be interchangeable and subject to change based on how Sean is feeling, how rare the item is, among other things.)
delete
Does Tera have to crash and burn in order for people to leave though? It's as if people fell they need to bring Tera down, because if Tera exists without them, they'll be missing something. So what if there isn't a mass exodus?
RandomElin wrote: »
RandomElin wrote: »
Starkhoe wrote: »
RandomElin wrote: »
What replies to the xigncode fallout are you refering to that were made by EME employees? I mean replies from after all chaos started breaking lose after xigncode was pushed out. I haven't seen one. Its almost like EME has become missing in action since the fallout started. I only recall one post by an EME employee in this time frame and it was about loading screens, was short, and appeared rushed. It makes me wonder if something is going on behind the scenes on this. I really don't know what is up with EME, though.

I was talking in general about their overall attitude in all manner of things, not just this incident. But sure i`ll be specific. See i`m not going to link you every single reply they ever made in the entire forum because just to further prove a point, because that would take me hours and I don`t care enough about this to do something like that. That would be insane. But here is a good example to what i`m talking about. That comment was posted after they closed the original thread about XIGNCODE.

Read that and tell me if you feel like you`re in capable hands in here lol

That is not a good example of what you are talking about. I don't believe there is one comment from an EME employee in that thread so far.

The other was from before the fallout had really picked up. That is what I'm referring to. Since the fallout had really kicked into full gear, EME seems to have effectively vanished (save for that one short, rushed looking post that had nothing to do with the fallout) as far as these forums are concerned. I find it had to believe that they are afraid to show their face on the forums. Just what is EME doing?

Correction. Should read that I find it hard to believe that they are afraid to show their face on the forums.

What are they going to say? BHS has demanded we use this, and there isn't anything you or us can do about it? It's a no win situation.
Never played WoW, never will.

Good for you.
F_u c k Xigncode; F u_c k your metamorphic emblem changes; F u c_k your progression changes; F_u_c k awakened classes; and last but not least F_u_c_k you, the game developer; you have humbly earned this F. u. c. k. U., straight from the heart. <3
Who else can't wait till we can all just admit that every one of these korean cash grab "free to play" mmo's have to bow before the real master of quality, content, and time. You all have a short break till August to play every sh i t t y game on the internet. See you all in WoW come August. ;)
PhantomV wrote: »
Well thanks for the lengthy and well thought out reply. No, I am not a millionaire, I make okay money. I only made that comparison because fast food workers get paid way too much for doing a do-nothing job that can be automated, and are still asking for more, which I am against. Why do they get an increase yet I still sit at my current salary.. doing a more difficult task. maybe not the best comparison, but the only one I could think of at the time.

Actually it wasn't that thought out, but you`re welcome. You`re topic interested me. I was simply trying to point out things which are common sense. Ive noticed that alot of people here jumped on you without attempting to see what you`re trying to say. And you admitting that you did not use the correct choice of analogies, speaks well of you`re intentions. I`m sure that you already know how quickly people go for Meme-culture types of replies and one liners, which mean nothing, instead of explaining what they actually mean. In other words, ive noticed that people are trying to "beat you", instead of having an actual discussion. This is a common phenomena, and I personally do not believe that issues that you have raised should be resolved in conflict. In any event, past is past, and one can always start anew.
PhantomV wrote: »
Second, I hear what you're saying, but to some people, fun is to make lots of money in game. Not everyone defines what is a hobby the same, or how to play the game the same. I find enjoyment in seeing a bank full of money, free to buy whatever I want. I just think that the money you get from soloing is way disproportionate to how much you get for doing dungeons. Going by my bad comparison, I feel like you should be rewarded for skill and talent or whatever you want to call it, more than brainless work. The higher tier it goes the more reward you get. It used to be how games worked didn't it? You can solo grind all day but unless you could participate in mvps, raids, wars, you didnt really have good gear. (As far as the xp arguement goes, a person can technically just solo all day, make good money, and buy the gear off broker or buy mats when needed. Not sure how viable that is?)

As I said before, I agreed with you that the solo content is quite profitable. Though I will point out that the XP becomes a real factor once you start getting to +8 and above. I mean, yes, technically a person can grind nonsense and get as much XP as they want, if they don't mind spending alot more hours of doing the same repetitive garbage. Not to mention, that IOD + Legion + Ghilli + Pit is soul crushing. I can`t speak for others, but when i log in I don't feel like doing that sorta stuff, I want to participate in actual dungeons, and enjoy the illusion that i`m playing a game whos developers actually care about their players. I`m being sarcastic of course, I know that Tera NA is nothing more then an experimental trash can for BHS for milking money. Which is one of the many reasons why I don't take this game seriously.
PhantomV wrote: »
I have no problem with the people who have a life and just want to relax and grind a little solo. Thats okay. But they can easily do that on a main with increased vanguards and other things, account bound... would make their life easier also. Dont have to gear up other things.. They have the choice to do them on alts as well if they wish. If they really have not a lot of time, they wouldnt be able to do it on like 8 chars anyway. For someone like me who has about 4 or 5 hours a day to play, once Im done with all my solo things and dungeons, I'm forced to play on alts for an hour or two, or else I get nothing, and I don't remember many games that made alt play a necessity to be ahead of the curve

Way I see it, as someone that has a battalion of fully geared chars, which are skilled in all relevant dungeons, honestly I simply see no use in drawing all these comperasments. As I said before, you`re right about solo content being more profitable and creating a situation where more people with SC are simply not that reliable. However, I still stand by what i said about how the current patch is better then the older ones, in the prospective that more people are able to obtain endgame gear these days. It does add to the numbers, which are you might already know, are lacking quite a bit. 1/10 healers are god awful, 1/10 tanks don't know how aggro works. But the solo content is now what caused this phenomena, it is the gaming culture in general that brought this to life. Personally, i`m not an elitist, I only want basic functionality from players. And yes, the XP argument is still a valid one. Grinding solo content is alot slower.
Meanwhile, as someone from the potato PC nation, im still waiting for an official reply about all the things that people have been raising here. XIGNCODE did not stop gold spammers, it did not stop cheaters, it did not improve game performance (it only made it worse), and I have yet to see a single proven positive attribute for having XIGNCODE in Tera. Nobody wants it. If anything from what I can see the only thing that XIGNCODE has done, is to push people to go outta their way and resort to none official solutions just in order to play the game.

BHS, you like waving policy and preach against third party software, yet you implement one yourselves? you claim to want to hear what people have to say, yet you can`t even bother to open an official thread on you're own accord? EME, how long before you run out of excuses and smug one liners, and give the people something they actually want?
Starkhoe wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Tera doing dungeons = Working a real job
Tera solo = Working at McDonalds

Flippin burgers and being lazy and useless shouldn't allow you equal or better rewards.

I kind of have a problem with that attitude. For starters: actual jobs pay money. Even the so called "lazy burger flippers" as you called them are in fact making more money then you ever did in Tera, and they can in fact save up to buy EMP and obtain a full +9 SC set, and beyond. Would that make them good players? so called "equals"? nobody knows the answer to that because gaming talent is not limited to a persons paycheck. Neither is their intelligence btw. However doing that would certainly save them the trouble of grinding IOD and dungeons alike. And, no, I don`t work at McDonalds, but I think that every job respects its owners. I`m just trying to put that in prospective because it should be said. What you`re talking about, while perhaps not by intention, comes out as life "real life elitism" in a sense. And while that has nothing to do with the game, I kinda doubt that you`re some white collar millionaire. Just something to think about. You don`t have to reply to that.

Second, I don`t know about you, but when I log into Tera i don`t come here to do "work", I come here as a pass time. A hobby. And I feel very sorry for people that treat this game otherwise. Look around you, nothing about this game even hints that it should be taken seriously. I get what you`re trying to say: you`re trying to say that the way that Tera is built these days does not encourage people to do dungeons because the solo content offers quicker payoffs. Correct me if I was wrong about that being you`re bottom line. But if that`s the case, then that statement is only partially correct. Yes the solo content does offer better income then dungeons. Imo those are pennies, but you`re right about that. However, for many people time is of the essence. People with jobs, families and a life don`t have all day to grind solo content for XP because they can`t play all day, and the XP from the solo content just isn't enough. And the same principle can be applied if you`re want to use the BG argument over actual endgame mats. Yes, you can get BiS mats from BGs. But, depending on the hour, those can take around 40m to get into on a good day, and you need to win for it to be worth you`re while. In other words, thats alot of time that gets wasted doing, what. Id rather use that time to play with my statics, instead of running after the lag feast that is Legion, or whatever else.

My point being: yes solo content makes you rich and its mindless, you`re right about that. But if a person has a life, then all that gold is worthless without XP. Dungeons give better XP. Besides. Overall the way that Tera works right now makes life easier. It doesn't mean it has to be a bad thing. I`m happy that everyone has more options now. Not everything has to be a contest. More geared players = more people to play with. Including solo players btw, which also have statics and many of which run all endgame content. And, no, i`m not "attacking you". I`m just saying that perhaps you should put some things in prospective, thats all. I mean.. really. Who cares about how other people spend their time. Use yours productively.

Well thanks for the lengthy and well thought out reply. No, I am not a millionaire, I make okay money. I only made that comparison because fast food workers get paid way too much for doing a do-nothing job that can be automated, and are still asking for more, which I am against. Why do they get an increase yet I still sit at my current salary.. doing a more difficult task. maybe not the best comparison, but the only one I could think of at the time.

Second, I hear what you're saying, but to some people, fun is to make lots of money in game. Not everyone defines what is a hobby the same, or how to play the game the same. I find enjoyment in seeing a bank full of money, free to buy whatever I want. I just think that the money you get from soloing is way disproportionate to how much you get for doing dungeons. Going by my bad comparison, I feel like you should be rewarded for skill and talent or whatever you want to call it, more than brainless work. The higher tier it goes the more reward you get. It used to be how games worked didn't it? You can solo grind all day but unless you could participate in mvps, raids, wars, you didnt really have good gear. (As far as the xp arguement goes, a person can technically just solo all day, make good money, and buy the gear off broker or buy mats when needed. Not sure how viable that is?)

I have no problem with the people who have a life and just want to relax and grind a little solo. Thats okay. But they can easily do that on a main with increased vanguards and other things, account bound... would make their life easier also. Dont have to gear up other things.. They have the choice to do them on alts as well if they wish. If they really have not a lot of time, they wouldnt be able to do it on like 8 chars anyway. For someone like me who has about 4 or 5 hours a day to play, once Im done with all my solo things and dungeons, I'm forced to play on alts for an hour or two, or else I get nothing, and I don't remember many games that made alt play a necessity to be ahead of the curve.
RandomElin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
RandomElin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

It depends what they feel like doing when it comes down to it. It isn't all about how quickly players can get gold.

For a lot of people I know it is though... I'm not sure we're on the same server, or same community. But players here will nickle and dime you every step of the way, offering 4800 gold for a 5000 gold item, etc. Always talking about how much they make in a day, what they could be doing better.. etc etc

Doesn't sound like "being forced to do solo content" is a real problem for those players, though. Sounds like their definition of fun in TERA is simply making gold (not necessarily doing solo content or party content).

Yes fair I can agree to that, maybe forced is not the correct word, but their definition of fun is indeed making a good income on the game.
PhantomV wrote: »
RandomElin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

It depends what they feel like doing when it comes down to it. It isn't all about how quickly players can get gold.

For a lot of people I know it is though... I'm not sure we're on the same server, or same community. But players here will nickle and dime you every step of the way, offering 4800 gold for a 5000 gold item, etc. Always talking about how much they make in a day, what they could be doing better.. etc etc

Doesn't sound like "being forced to do solo content" is a real problem for those players, though. Sounds like their definition of fun in TERA is simply making gold (not necessarily doing solo content or party content).
just do what you find fun in the game lol

if you REALLY cared about gold / hour you wouldn't even do any pve
PhantomV wrote: »
Tera doing dungeons = Working a real job
Tera solo = Working at McDonalds

Flippin burgers and being lazy and useless shouldn't allow you equal or better rewards.

I kind of have a problem with that attitude. For starters: actual jobs pay money. Even the so called "lazy burger flippers" as you called them are in fact making more money then you ever did in Tera, and they can in fact save up to buy EMP and obtain a full +9 SC set, and beyond. Would that make them good players? so called "equals"? nobody knows the answer to that because gaming talent is not limited to a persons paycheck. Neither is their intelligence btw. However doing that would certainly save them the trouble of grinding IOD and dungeons alike. And, no, I don`t work at McDonalds, but I think that every job respects its owners. I`m just trying to put that in prospective because it should be said. What you`re talking about, while perhaps not by intention, comes out as life "real life elitism" in a sense. And while that has nothing to do with the game, I kinda doubt that you`re some white collar millionaire. Just something to think about. You don`t have to reply to that.

Second, I don`t know about you, but when I log into Tera i don`t come here to do "work", I come here as a pass time. A hobby. And I feel very sorry for people that treat this game otherwise. Look around you, nothing about this game even hints that it should be taken seriously. I get what you`re trying to say: you`re trying to say that the way that Tera is built these days does not encourage people to do dungeons because the solo content offers quicker payoffs. Correct me if I was wrong about that being you`re bottom line. But if that`s the case, then that statement is only partially correct. Yes the solo content does offer better income then dungeons. Imo those are pennies, but you`re right about that. However, for many people time is of the essence. People with jobs, families and a life don`t have all day to grind solo content for XP because they can`t play all day, and the XP from the solo content just isn't enough. And the same principle can be applied if you`re want to use the BG argument over actual endgame mats. Yes, you can get BiS mats from BGs. But, depending on the hour, those can take around 40m to get into on a good day, and you need to win for it to be worth you`re while. In other words, thats alot of time that gets wasted doing, what. Id rather use that time to play with my statics, instead of running after the lag feast that is Legion, or whatever else.

My point being: yes solo content makes you rich and its mindless, you`re right about that. But if a person has a life, then all that gold is worthless without XP. Dungeons give better XP. Besides. Overall the way that Tera works right now makes life easier. It doesn't mean it has to be a bad thing. I`m happy that everyone has more options now. Not everything has to be a contest. More geared players = more people to play with. Including solo players btw, which also have statics and many of which run all endgame content. And, no, i`m not "attacking you". I`m just saying that perhaps you should put some things in prospective, thats all. I mean.. really. Who cares about how other people spend their time. Use yours productively.
Somebody else's success does not diminish you in any way, you're not required to follow the path of maximum gain just to compete with other people. Nothing is preventing you from doing whatever you want to do and simply playing this game for fun, at your own rate of progress and in your own time. If somebody else is progressing faster then you because they are running ghilliglade, pit of petrax and guardian missions across many alts for 14 hours a day then so what? it's not hurting you.
CornishRex wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
This is where we disagree. You still have to do a decent dps for a healer with dps rolls and crystals. It's not as easy and simple. And healers having an edge over dps in one particular type of solo content is perfectly fair because healers are at a disadvantage everywhere else. Plus we got nerfed in guardians like 2-3 times already.

Sorry, I know you healers are vital to everything, and some things need to be made a bit easier, but I wish there were a better system, because I inspect and see people bringing their alts in with literally no upgrades, just spamming some weird auto attack looking thing and ranking top 5.. I realy wouldnt mind if guardians were account bound (can raise cap to 60 or 80, if you're doing more than that idk, that shouldnt be what the game is) and priests were doing it on/as their main. It's not meant as an insult to healers, just feel like it's part of the problem when people in twist can outdo people in high fm or low sc on alternate characters, meaning theyre not even putting money in to upgrade those chars other than the bare minimum.

During ultra-hyper whatever time healers were op because they were able to spam their godmode without cd. Usually spamming auto attack won't net you a lot of points, in fact I don't even have it bound on my priest so idk.

Oh I see, maybe I'm wrong about that then. My bad, I never played a healer and dont know their skills
PhantomV wrote: »
CornishRex wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
This is where we disagree. You still have to do a decent dps for a healer with dps rolls and crystals. It's not as easy and simple. And healers having an edge over dps in one particular type of solo content is perfectly fair because healers are at a disadvantage everywhere else. Plus we got nerfed in guardians like 2-3 times already.

Sorry, I know you healers are vital to everything, and some things need to be made a bit easier, but I wish there were a better system, because I inspect and see people bringing their alts in with literally no upgrades, just spamming some weird auto attack looking thing and ranking top 5.. I realy wouldnt mind if guardians were account bound (can raise cap to 60 or 80, if you're doing more than that idk, that shouldnt be what the game is) and priests were doing it on/as their main. It's not meant as an insult to healers, just feel like it's part of the problem when people in twist can outdo people in high fm or low sc on alternate characters, meaning theyre not even putting money in to upgrade those chars other than the bare minimum.

During ultra-hyper whatever time healers were op because they were able to spam their godmode without cd. Usually spamming auto attack won't net you a lot of points, in fact I don't even have it bound on my priest so idk.
CornishRex wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
This is where we disagree. You still have to do a decent dps for a healer with dps rolls and crystals. It's not as easy and simple. And healers having an edge over dps in one particular type of solo content is perfectly fair because healers are at a disadvantage everywhere else. Plus we got nerfed in guardians like 2-3 times already.

Sorry, I know you healers are vital to everything, and some things need to be made a bit easier, but I wish there were a better system, because I inspect and see people bringing their alts in with literally no upgrades, just spamming some weird auto attack looking thing and ranking top 5.. I realy wouldnt mind if guardians were account bound (can raise cap to 60 or 80, if you're doing more than that idk, that shouldnt be what the game is) and priests were doing it on/as their main. It's not meant as an insult to healers, just feel like it's part of the problem when people in twist can outdo people in high fm or low sc.
PhantomV wrote: »
Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
This is where we disagree. You still have to do a decent dps for a healer with dps rolls and crystals. It's not as easy and simple. And healers having an edge over dps in one particular type of solo content is perfectly fair because healers are at a disadvantage everywhere else. Plus we got nerfed in guardians like 2-3 times already.
Tera doing dungeons = Working a real job
Tera solo = Working at McDonalds

Flippin burgers and being lazy and useless shouldn't allow you equal or better rewards.
Christin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

People like you are the reason I am glad I dumped this game. Why would I ever want to play in a dungeon with you? You seem like the players that would totally blow the dungeon and go around blaming everyone else. People pay to have to those alts, so who are you to dictate what they can and can't do with them? Poor little guy doesn't get a dungeon handed to him. Well, it's not our fault you don't have any friends in game to play with. Maybe if you'd be nicer in game, you could find people to run with on your own. Of course, that isn't likely to ever happen.

People have been saying for them to make dungeons more lucrative, but they don't care. Don't punish players, because the devs won't listen.

Nice assumptions there old lady. I actually set up learning runs and am very patient with people willing to learn, because I want to encourage dungeon and party play rather than people being useless. The more the better, and my friendslist is plenty full. The problem is more leaning towards how many people want to do solo content rather than party these days due to the fact you can get 224 talents(Current market value roughly 15k. More if you craft) and 15k+ gold per character doing guardians. Now they also buffed doing bams by adding caimans for extra loot. Add on Ghillie/PoP.. Making about 35k there, minimum. One hour-90 min. Good luck making that in dungeons in equal time!
RandomElin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

It depends what they feel like doing when it comes down to it. It isn't all about how quickly players can get gold.

For a lot of people I know it is though... I'm not sure we're on the same server, or same community. But players here will nickle and dime you every step of the way, offering 4800 gold for a 5000 gold item, etc. Always talking about how much they make in a day, what they could be doing better.. etc etc
Christin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

That's not what you're asking for though. You're asking for them to put account limits on solo content. If they put account limits on solo content, shouldn't they also put account limits on dungeons?

Uhh, they can do that as well.. I proposed an increase in vanguards etc for your account. The equivalent to playing 2 or 3 chars a day if you do everything, overall. As is I'm done everything on my main way too quickly, and thus at a huge disadvantage unless I play alts. I don't care actually if they made solo content a bit more challenging even. Or hell just get rid of the tier 1 bams giving so many talents. It's boring as [filtered], but people will farm it in ghetto guardian/twist gear all day. Oh and fix the damn priest getting 187243019 guardian levels for doing nothing. k.
Speaking as a member of the potato nation PC: major FPS drops, a lot more then the usual ones. Ping going nuts. Client freezing, crashes, some new glitches here and there. A bunch of my friends stopped playing. Oh right. Silly me. BHS doesn't care about things like that. I suppose you want me to address the things which are suppose to be official and "relevant" to XIGNCODE in specific. The reason why its suppose to be here, right.

Since the implantation of this useless malware, I keep seeing more gold scammers. I`m no where near being a psychologist but to me they seem to be quite happy and content with the current state of affairs. Oh right XIGNCODE isn't really against those, I forgot. Something else then. Well I have seen a few hackers here and there parading around glitching in and outta stuff, one shotting things they are not suppose too. I don`t know how those cheats are suppose to be called, but I call them "a prime example to why XIGNCODE is useless". In fact, since doing dungeons is quite an endeavor with all these constant lags, I have gotten bored enough to even take some time to talk with some of these people. And while I was reporting them, they did not seem to express any concern about XIGNCODE. Though if i had to guess, id say that it lags them aswell.

I realize that some people have super computers and good enough ping to support this malware. But I don`t. In fact I don`t care if other peoples stuff remains unaffected. See Ive seen people here go through so much trouble to prove that XIGNCODE is garbage, and all the strain on the PC and stuff that it does. Many well placed arguments and a battalion of Google vomits. But... if people want to talk about facts, then lets talk about about a fact which does not require Goolge or being a computer wiz: look at all the trouble people are going through just because of this so called "improvement". Nobody wants XIGNCODE. Literally. In fact this is so ridicules, that his has got to be maybe the first subject ive ever seen here that everyone agrees on lol
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

That's not what you're asking for though. You're asking for them to put account limits on solo content. If they put account limits on solo content, shouldn't they also put account limits on dungeons?
Christin wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

People like you are the reason I am glad I dumped this game. Why would I ever want to play in a dungeon with you? You seem like the players that would totally blow the dungeon and go around blaming everyone else. People pay to have to those alts, so who are you to dictate what they can and can't do with them? Poor little guy doesn't get a dungeon handed to him. Well, it's not our fault you don't have any friends in game to play with. Maybe if you'd be nicer in game, you could find people to run with on your own. Of course, that isn't likely to ever happen.

People have been saying for them to make dungeons more lucrative, but they don't care. Don't punish players, because the devs won't listen.

You don't run dungeons anyway. You complain whenever you're told to group up to do anything. Also, I thought you were leaving?
Christin wrote: »
Tera has already been uninstalled from my system and my children's systems. It was nice while it lasted. Hope you all have fun dealing with the bs. I will have fun saving cash and have already found something else to play.
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

People like you are the reason I am glad I dumped this game. Why would I ever want to play in a dungeon with you? You seem like the players that would totally blow the dungeon and go around blaming everyone else. People pay to have to those alts, so who are you to dictate what they can and can't do with them? Poor little guy doesn't get a dungeon handed to him. Well, it's not our fault you don't have any friends in game to play with. Maybe if you'd be nicer in game, you could find people to run with on your own. Of course, that isn't likely to ever happen.

People have been saying for them to make dungeons more lucrative, but they don't care. Don't punish players, because the devs won't listen.
PhantomV wrote: »
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?

It depends what they feel like doing when it comes down to it. It isn't all about how quickly players can get gold.
You can say that by favoring one content over the other instead of balancing that a player is being punished though. Im really not sure what the difference is between a buff and a nerf at this point. Lets say I love doing dungeons but can only make 10k an hour, but a solo person can make 20k an hour.. what do you think people will want to do? Why is balancing it so that whichever content you decide to do, you're able to make 15k an hour?
PhantomV wrote: »
You were civil?? Your opening statement was a mockery, as in "funniest" laughing at me, because I should look in a mirror. That was an insult before you even had a discussion. That doesn't seem too civil to me.
tisnotme wrote: »
but I know you wont like my reply even tho I was civil but more so due to how you find me "blatantly ignorant or unintelligent"

knew youd reply like this as you couldn't even see the way you have tried thru this thread to be superior to others and dont like it when its being pointed out
and your really drawing a long bow trying to say I was being uncivil with that comment of mine especially after the you your self have treated others in this thread , ever heard the term "pot calling the kettle black" that's what u was finding funny with your comments and as too why I refereed to look in the mirror and if you couldn't see that then maybe you own comment of being "blatantly ignorant or unintelligent" might be best suited to a reply to this
how ever if I was to be uncivil instead of posting some thing like your "blatantly ignorant or unintelligent"
id be more inclined to post something more fitting like "grow up child and stop acting like a spoilt moron who hasn't got their own way

ReChoa wrote: »
Being able to earn more gold by spending time and gold to gear up more characters is completely fair, have you ever geared a single character past frost? It costs a lot if you haven't. Yeah low tier iod bams are too worth doing over dungeons (but ONLY during double vanguards) but that doesn't mean they should be nerfed, dungeons should be buffed instead and no one would mind that. You do have the choice to not have to make alts, you honestly save A LOT of gold by not gearing multiple characters to stormcry, or even frost. I do do dungeons very often, but punishing people for farming solo content on multiple alts is just stupid and would make the game lose many players.

agree
a player should be rewarded to do the content they do which should include dungeon rewards to suit and not punishing another player base to try and accomplish this
Hey, im totally fine with a buff to party stuff and keeping solo the same, I posted that also.. I just didnt make that the topic thread because those have existed plenty already within the last lil while, so figured id say.. ok if no buff, why not nerf just to even the playing ground. I just want choice, not 'the one choice is correct', and atm, solo per day i can make 80k in 4+ hours. Even if I got into great parties of all RKEM/RRHM/AAHM(not yet) and finished them super fast, the chances of that kind of money goes through rng on top of rng and wouldnt come close, I don't think.
just keep solo rewards the same and increase the rewards for dungeons since its normally harder content than the solo content. its a win win situation.
PhantomV wrote: »
My original post wasn't even that bad. I suggested a compromise somewhere between double vanguards for your account, 1 1/2 times guardians etc... not like I was screaming nerf it to the ground, but rather find some balance. Only 2 or 3 people bothered to respond with constructive criticism, the rest just spewed out attacks and why this is stupid, and that I must be on drugs or whatever. Basically the people who are taking advantage of the current system and happy with it I guess. Not sure why anyone who actually does dungeons wouldn't mind seeing a buff for them/slight nerf for solo content.... you don't want actual choice, you just want your choice to be the only one. I started replying with whatever [filtered] because thats all people wanted to do instead of actually stating why, or just being general sarcastic assholes.

Being able to earn more gold by spending time and gold to gear up more characters is completely fair, have you ever geared a single character past frost? It costs a lot if you haven't. Yeah low tier iod bams are too worth doing over dungeons (but ONLY during double vanguards) but that doesn't mean they should be nerfed, dungeons should be buffed instead and no one would mind that. You do have the choice to not have to make alts, you honestly save A LOT of gold by not gearing multiple characters to stormcry, or even frost. I do do dungeons very often, but punishing people for farming solo content on multiple alts is just stupid and would make the game lose many players.
If you would have left that part out I promise you I wouldnt have said anything bad to you, Im not here to attack people, I wish you all the best, but if someones going to insult me isnt it natural to insult back... in response to the rest of your post if you want to be civil... I dont care about strictly solo players, once again. I couldnt care less if they quit. I just want people who are forced into solo content to come back to group content to have fun again, instead of worrying about money grind and how much easier/better it is on solo. I've said that about 5 times in this thread but everyone just ignores that part. ...
tisnotme wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
I only responded to each individual as I saw fit. If they wanted to come into this thread acting like theyre king [filtered],
Serious!!
and from what I read that is how you your self is coming across
PhantomV wrote: »
you're still too blatantly ignorant or unintelligent,
constructive criticism hey
PhantomV wrote: »
I didn't attack them and just had a civil conversation
sure looks like your comment "you're still too blatantly ignorant or unintelligent," looks like an attack on me to me !! and you don't even know me
PhantomV wrote: »
you only want to see what you want to see. This nerf isn't to force SOLO players to join parties. This nerf I'd hope for is to bring back people who want to do GROUP but are forced into Solo due to the incentives. I could give a rats [filtered] about a strictly solo player, they'd probably trap up the runs anyway.
paint it how you want either way what you propose "as you said" is to try and make people that don't want to do groups but punishing them on the solo
some of these that have had enough of people like you constantly reminding them that they
PhantomV wrote: »
trap up the runs anyway.

but I know you wont like my reply even tho I was civil but more so due to how you find me "blatantly ignorant or unintelligent"

You were civil?? Your opening statement was a mockery, as in "funniest" laughing at me, because I should look in a mirror. That was an insult before you even had a discussion. That doesn't seem too civil to me.
My original post wasn't even that bad. I suggested a compromise somewhere between double vanguards for your account, 1 1/2 times guardians etc... not like I was screaming nerf it to the ground, but rather find some balance. Only 2 or 3 people bothered to respond with constructive criticism, the rest just spewed out attacks and why this is stupid, and that I must be on drugs or whatever. Basically the people who are taking advantage of the current system and happy with it I guess. Not sure why anyone who actually does dungeons wouldn't mind seeing a buff for them/slight nerf for solo content.... you don't want actual choice, you just want your choice to be the only one. I started replying with whatever [filtered] because thats all people wanted to do instead of actually stating why, or just being general sarcastic assholes.
PhantomV wrote: »
I only responded to each individual as I saw fit. If they wanted to come into this thread acting like theyre king [filtered],
Serious!!
and from what I read that is how you your self is coming across
PhantomV wrote: »
you're still too blatantly ignorant or unintelligent,
constructive criticism hey
PhantomV wrote: »
I didn't attack them and just had a civil conversation
sure looks like your comment "you're still too blatantly ignorant or unintelligent," looks like an attack on me to me !! and you don't even know me
PhantomV wrote: »
you only want to see what you want to see. This nerf isn't to force SOLO players to join parties. This nerf I'd hope for is to bring back people who want to do GROUP but are forced into Solo due to the incentives. I could give a rats [filtered] about a strictly solo player, they'd probably trap up the runs anyway.
paint it how you want either way what you propose "as you said" is to try and make people that don't want to do groups but punishing them on the solo
some of these that have had enough of people like you constantly reminding them that they
PhantomV wrote: »
trap up the runs anyway.

but I know you wont like my reply even tho I was civil but more so due to how you find me "blatantly ignorant or unintelligent"
ReChoa wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Uhh just before RRHM patch, especially during spotlight, plenty .. PLENTY of parties sold rkem essences. 15 or 10k each. And you should be rewarded for the time you spend, I'm not an f'in carebear. But people should have the option to just do it all on their main and not be forced into playing alts. You're all hypocrites saying we should have the choice to do this and do that to make money, how about the choice to just do it on the one char we love?

Yeah and it was mostly people who p2w who bought essences like that. You do have the choice to just play on one character only, It's WAY easier to work on one character than it is to work on multiple, if someone decides to spend all that time and gold working on multiple characters, they should be rewarded well, of course things like iod bams shouldn't be way more worth than doing dungeons, but nerfing that and wanting things like account-wide limited vangaurds, guardians and dungeon runs is absolutely [filtered].
PhantomV wrote: »
Pages wrote: »
Well with so many triggered ppl recently @ DT and DF and Kaneda turning into Commafornia I figured it'd be fun to trigger some ppl here too, but I did enjoy some good discussion with people who are willing to speak to others in a proper manner as well. Words changed because Im sure people would try to delet this for political stuff.
PhantomV wrote: »
Yea, honestly I think I responded in a pretty decent manner with people willing to share their opinions, but the people who wanna be super toxic with their response..and act like theyre king [filtered].. screw it, no point.
PhantomV wrote: »
Ppl on here are like leftys they dont like your opinion so 10 of them gang up on you to try to shut you up. Well it's okay, the world is beginning to wake up.
dude what

I love to trigger people who are libbys, but ppl who want to have an actual discussion I'm glad to chat with em about it. That's what.
PhantomV wrote: »
Uhh just before RRHM patch, especially during spotlight, plenty .. PLENTY of parties sold rkem essences. 15 or 10k each. And you should be rewarded for the time you spend, I'm not an f'in carebear. But people should have the option to just do it all on their main and not be forced into playing alts. You're all hypocrites saying we should have the choice to do this and do that to make money, how about the choice to just do it on the one char we love?

Yeah and it was mostly people who p2w who bought essences like that. You do have the choice to just play on one character only, It's WAY easier to work on one character than it is to work on multiple, if someone decides to spend all that time and gold working on multiple characters, they should be rewarded well, of course things like iod bams shouldn't be way more worth than doing dungeons, but nerfing that and wanting things like account-wide limited vangaurds, guardians and dungeon runs is absolutely [filtered].
PhantomV wrote: »
Pages wrote: »
Well with so many triggered ppl recently @ DT and DF and Kaneda turning into Commafornia I figured it'd be fun to trigger some ppl here too, but I did enjoy some good discussion with people who are willing to speak to others in a proper manner as well. Words changed because Im sure people would try to delet this for political stuff.
PhantomV wrote: »
Yea, honestly I think I responded in a pretty decent manner with people willing to share their opinions, but the people who wanna be super toxic with their response..and act like theyre king [filtered].. screw it, no point.
PhantomV wrote: »
Ppl on here are like leftys they dont like your opinion so 10 of them gang up on you to try to shut you up. Well it's okay, the world is beginning to wake up.
dude what
tisnotme wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Yea, honestly I think I responded in a pretty decent manner with people willing to share their opinions, but the people who wanna be super toxic with their response..and act like theyre king [filtered].. screw it, no point.

that's the funniest post in the whole thread , think you need to look in a mirror

and from the most I read of your posts it mainly looked like you wanted these changes imposed so as to froce solo players more in to group activities so as to help you find groups easier to run dungeons
and the way I see the ones that run solo , take that away from them wont push them in to group runs , it will push them to do less as id say some to most of them have already been there and left doing groups due to either having to put up with elitists or toxicity

Serious? I only responded to each individual as I saw fit. If they wanted to come into this thread acting like theyre king [filtered], ill talk back. But the couple who posted constructive criticism and shared their points on why they feel my opinion isn't the correct one, I didn't attack them and just had a civil conversation. And maybe I shouldnt have typed this all, you're still too blatantly ignorant or unintelligent, you only want to see what you want to see. This nerf isn't to force SOLO players to join parties. This nerf I'd hope for is to bring back people who want to do GROUP but are forced into Solo due to the incentives. I could give a rats [filtered] about a strictly solo player, they'd probably trap up the runs anyway.
PhantomV wrote: »
Yea, honestly I think I responded in a pretty decent manner with people willing to share their opinions, but the people who wanna be super toxic with their response..and act like theyre king [filtered].. screw it, no point.

that's the funniest post in the whole thread , think you need to look in a mirror

and from the most I read of your posts it mainly looked like you wanted these changes imposed so as to froce solo players more in to group activities so as to help you find groups easier to run dungeons
and the way I see the ones that run solo , take that away from them wont push them in to group runs , it will push them to do less as id say some to most of them have already been there and left doing groups due to either having to put up with elitists or toxicity
Yea, honestly I think I responded in a pretty decent manner with people willing to share their opinions, but the people who wanna be super toxic with their response..and act like theyre king [filtered].. screw it, no point.
Oh, I'd like to add to that list of apps that don't work earlier, but instead of listing legit stuff, i'm going to list all the cheats that xigncode stops:








































...
I think it was something about nerfing solo content to get people to run more party content.
Original post got deleted, what was OP suggesting?
Pages wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
nvm not gonna bother with this dude proud to scream out 20 lvl 65 chars and acting as if thats a badge of honor... not gonna kick someone when theyre already so down.

I am so down thank you for noticing!! That's why I'm complaining on forums that other players are enjoying the game in a way I disagree with!!

Oh...wait...

Well with so many triggered ppl recently @ DT and DF and Kaneda turning into Commafornia I figured it'd be fun to trigger some ppl here too, but I did enjoy some good discussion with people who are willing to speak to others in a proper manner as well. Words changed because Im sure people would try to delet this for political stuff.
PhantomV wrote: »
nvm not gonna bother with this dude proud to scream out 20 lvl 65 chars and acting as if thats a badge of honor... not gonna kick someone when theyre already so down.

I am so down thank you for noticing!! That's why I'm complaining on forums that other players are enjoying the game in a way I disagree with!!

Oh...wait...
Pages wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Pages wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
ReChoa wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Pages wrote: »
PhantomV wrote: »
Because, people shouldn't be able to solo grind on alts all day and make more money than doing dungeons. As it is, soloing trash tier bams all day + PoP + Ghillie + Guardians, you make way more money without the need of rng(drops, then rolling vs 4 other people)....... which also slows down queues and LFGs because a lot of people would rather do that then play the actual game.

Solo content still cant get your Stormcry enchanted past +7, no matter how much of it you do.

Maybe not now, not as much, but before, you could just buy essences. Or now, just do full solo content and only queue/lfg for RRHM since thats a sandbag dungeon and you can get essences.

When were you able to buy essences? This isn't EU. Not rewarding people for putting more time into the game is absolutely [filtered], just about every game that has something worth grinding for actually rewards players for grinding more.

Uhh just before RRHM patch, especially during spotlight, plenty .. PLENTY of parties sold rkem essences. 15 or 10k each. And you should be rewarded for the time you spend, I'm not an f'in carebear. But people should have the option to just do it all on their main and not be forced into playing alts. You're all hypocrites saying we should have the choice to do this and do that to make money, how about the choice to just do it on the one char we love?

The thing is that selling EE is a game design flaw unrelated to the progression itself. It wasn't intended so it's unfair to use that against the system (saying that solo content is unbalanced because you can just buy your EE from other players, even though solo content isn't supposed to allow you to get past +7).

Even without RKE boxes, you could still always sell drops. People have been selling drops since VM1 with Shandra Quill in MCHM by 4-manning the bosses. On KTERA, parties sell the drop from AAHM to get Heroic Oath. It's not intended, but it's something players have discovered that is difficult for BHS to stop (as parties can just 4man dungeons and carry the "buyer").

The fact is that solo content, by itself, does not allow any player to progress past Stormcry +7. On KTERA, there is now Heroic Oath +3, which means that solo content leaves a player 6 enchants (not including the upgrade) behind a player who does hard mode party content.

It's fine how it is.

So what you're saying is not only can we buy essences, eventually you solo players will buy the heroic oath enchant mats too once our NA top tier are done with their gear and are skilled enough to run it with 4... Got it. Intended or not, it's in the game. It's not illegal or bannable. Don't give a damn about your moral compass.

Intention =/= Actual

I'm a solo player?
143b0f65ee0a20b17e6d7936cc263775.png

You don't know me, so it's unfair of you to just assume that I'm a "solo player." This is only one of my 19 level 65 characters.

Solo content is fine how it is, nerfing rewards is not what needs to be done to the game.

19 level 65 characters. Wow man, I'm so very sorry for you. Your real life existence must be horrid. So much that you have to post screenshots to try and feel like an elitist.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.