TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
Shut up @Drizztd
They kick you because you are trap.
It is an useless thread, because

1) Bugs should be either reported (which is the best choice) or put in the bug section of the forums (not general discussion)

2) He says everyone in FF clears it through the glitch and he's the only one that doesn't. Funny, seems to me like he's only seeking for the attention he was never given as a kid.

3) Because it's Dhrizzit
It's hard to be koniginni, isn't it?
I took a look at the shortened title from Forum home and read "We did it, Fey Forest cleared...." and thought it's about their 1st clear in HH ever.
I'll just see myself out then.
Just to get this off, I don't think anyone knew about the glitch in the beginning and middle of the patch. And since it was recently discovered, more and more people go for it lately. Besides we are in the boring state of the patch for quite some time and I don't blame them for doing so. Doesn't mean that I support it but when majority of the people in your party want it, you go for it rather than be kicked. In reality though, most people who are experienced in rmhm can do it with or without glitch. It's obvious a fix will not come since dungeon will be removed not too long from now and why would they release a fix when that is happening. As someone said, take dreadspire season 1, 2 and 3, you could easily bug floor 17 boss by having the tank log out and log back in so people can skip the mob phases; they actually never fixed that issue. If dreadspire returned, I wonder if that issue would be fixed. If it's not then, I don't know what to say really. I don't think we expect rmhm bug issue to be fixed and considering how many other issues we have had in game for a long time maybe that haven't been addressed?

Not defending anyone in this thread but adding my own view:

I want to add that I feel the same way about how voidy feels as well. I also tank rmhm on my lancer as main, about 170+ runs now. Lately people do ask if they want to glitch but I usually don't say anything. I'll agree whatever people want since I am flexible and understanding but in truth, I don't like the glitch personally. At the start after someone grabs the aggro, it's hard to get a perfect timing from myself or else boss will jump at the start of battle. You may say I need to get good but really I've only managed to perfect it few times while other times it's not as easy. She then stays in one spot for most of the fight away from the middle and it's hard to move her because risk of losing aggro/uptime is not in my vocabulary. Also dealing with the knockback can be more difficult for some people. If someone is learning, I'd rather have them learn how to deal with the spheres and not teach them the wrong way. For some people I think they want the easy way out but not everyone falls in this category because I've known people who can clear with spheres as well. But by doing the glitch, you eliminate one mechanic but still have to deal with other phases of the fight. I see others still do horrible at other things and even basic stuff.

I really have no comment on the glitch though, since I feel a bit so so on this issue. In my experience when I have endured average or trap parties, I have at times took 2 or 3 spheres at times. Even with debuff, I end up taking 2 spheres. This happens mostly when some members are warming the floor or miss a sphere because they are greedy in their own dps, which makes or forces me to get another sphere because no one else is attentive to their own besides me. I hate this because if the boss jumps, this is really annoying. You can argue that taking away the spheres makes my life easier and others, but honesty I can say I take it as an insult a bit because how hard I have worked in my rmhm runs and people who regularly tank rmhm on brawler, lancer, warrior/zerk, may feel that pain that I'm talking about. Let's just say that I've seen it all really.

All in all, I feel people are less focused when not dealing with spheres and is also not as challenging. I feel with spheres, people are more on their feet and focused. If I'm doing a high score type of attempt, I'd rather deal with spheres because I don't want to be known as someone who skip a mechanic for an easier way to achieve that high personal number. If anything, I've done better with spheres. It's not that hard to deal with spheres if people position and know how to take them. There is plenty of time to position when boss goes to the middle. All in all regarding the glitch, this is a so so type of situation. If people want it, then go for it. If not, then great. There is no fix coming and you guys know that. Stop complaining about the glitch because this issue is well known. Just deal with it one way or another.
Ginjitsu wrote: »
Fleett wrote: »
When will this guy finally get banned?.. You would think he would at least get suspended...

Unfortunately, shadow ban only lasted a few days :anguished:


This person should get shadow banned again then. That was the greatest thing the GMs did on this forum because on Reddit, the mods removed all of his attempted threads so quickly.

Dhrizzit be my soul mate I'll give you the spheres you want bbykins
Dhrizzit wrote: »
This has to stop. I was in party for RMHM in Fey Forest, and when i got to the 3rd boss of the dungeon they said to me, "Koniginni glitch it!". I told them I wouldn't because I don't agree with using exploits in dungeons. We ended up not using the exploit, and after 2 tries we wiped at 69% from the spheres. So apparently if someone doesn't glitch the dungeon, you get kicked, because I was kicked from the party.

I'm a honest player who doesn't want to use the exploit in RMHM, and I got kicked so they could find another player who'd use it. So please, GMs, tell me the point of a broken hard dungeon? Why don't you make RMHM a normal or easy dungeon (since we can't complete it the normal way)? And what's the point of ambush (VM8) if RMHM is easier than SSHM when SSHM is nerfed? Because seriously... I'm tired of seeing people who'd want everything to be easy. I just want to do dungeons without exploits or glitches, but parties would kicked me because I couldn't complete RMHM without doing it.

I've been bullied for months, getting insulted, people being racist against me and even being harassed by my old guild because I didn't learn how to do RMHM... So I did. I believe that everyone should just learn and complete the dungeon the way it was intended, that's why this dungeon is hard after all.

I reworded the original post to make things a little more clear for users who may have trouble reading it. Some words might have been altered or restructured to make sentence building more easier to type on my part... As for your issue, Dhrizzit, I'd think it'd best for you to file a customer support ticket to really get to the "GMs" of En Masse... What the GMs can do is file a feedback letter to BHS on known issues with the in-game performance and hope that they find a solution for this issue you're having... then if they do have a solution, BHS would send the patch back to En Masse... But keep in mind that some times things may never get fixed right away or at all, and that's okay.

As for your bullying, I believe you need to understand that your actions may also offend other players and be seen as harassment... which could lead to the community getting hurt down the road. To prevent being bullied by others, you need to stop bullying yourself first. You're letting your emotions get the best of you and you're not afraid to attack others... Always think about your words and actions. After that, re-think those same words and actions... and then maybe things could get better for you and the community.
Dhrizzit wrote: »
This has to stop. I was in party for RMHM in Fey Forest, and when i got to the 3rd boss of the dungeon they said to me, "Koniginni glitch it!". I told them I wouldn't because I don't agree with using exploits in dungeons. We ended up not using the exploit, and after 2 tries we wiped at 69% from the spheres. So apparently if someone doesn't glitch the dungeon, you get kicked, because I was kicked from the party.

I'm a honest player who doesn't want to use the exploit in RMHM, and I got kicked so they could find another player who'd use it. So please, GMs, tell me the point of a broken hard dungeon? Why don't you make RMHM a normal or easy dungeon (since we can't complete it the normal way)? And what's the point of ambush (VM8) if RMHM is easier than SSHM when SSHM is nerfed? Because seriously... I'm tired of seeing people who'd want everything to be easy. I just want to do dungeons without exploits or glitches, but parties would kicked me because I couldn't complete RMHM without doing it.

I've been bullied for months, getting insulted, people being racist against me and even being harassed by my old guild because I didn't learn how to do RMHM... So I did. I believe that everyone should just learn and complete the dungeon the way it was intended, that's why this dungeon is hard after all.

I reworded the original post to make things a little more clear for users who may have trouble reading it. Some words might have been altered or restructured to make sentence building more easier to type on my part... As for your issue, Dhrizzit, I'd think it'd best for you to file a customer support ticket to really get to the "GMs" of En Masse... What the GMs can do is file a feedback letter to BHS on known issues with the in-game performance and hope that they find a solution for this issue you're having... then if they do have a solution, BHS would send the patch back to En Masse... But keep in mind that some times things may never get fixed right away or at all, and that's okay.

As for your bullying, I believe you need to understand that your actions may also offend other players and be seen as harassment... which could lead to the community getting hurt down the road. To prevent being bullied by others, you need to stop bullying yourself first. You're letting your emotions get the best of you and you're not afraid to attack others... Always think about your words and actions. After that, re-think those same words and actions... and then maybe things could get better for you and the community.
Ginjitsu wrote: »
Because nothing can be done until Bluehole fixes the exploit, and its too widespread for En Masse to enforce anything. The exploit for 2nd boss of MCHM was never fixed, and boss could still be exploited in all three seasons of Dreadspire Uppers. In fact, making the 2nd boss of MCHM invincible during adds cause the exploit be even more widespread.

^
To be fair they did fix the relog in textures for WH and SF, let it be known they have at least these two to their names
Why

Does

this

Guy

Make

Threads

Using

An

Entire

Line

Between

Each

Sentence
Dhrizzit wrote: »
voidy wrote: »
As someone who mainly tanks the place, I don't like this glitch. I don't like some other person triggering the boss first. I don't like it when the healer runs in second to draw the boss's attention with some lasers, but fails and just ends up walking the boss into a corner, where it stays for the duration of the fight since it never has a reason to move back to the center. I don't like having to pull aggro back to myself at the start and then having almost no initial threat to work with as I cast two buffs and an enrage and hope that no one does anything big to pull threat while that's happening. I don't like a fight that's basically just dealing with swipes and an occasional pushback, because it's boring and somewhat exhausting; soul spheres were a break from that monotony, and now I feel like I'm just hitting a wall for a few minutes until it dies. I don't like that we all sit around complaining about how most of the game's dungeons lack any challenge or thought, and then we go out of our way to gut mechanics from the one dungeon that could potentially give people a difficult time. I don't like that the mechanic we end up removing is one of her easiest to deal with. I really don't like it when DPS brag about their damage in a glitched run. I don't like the radio silence surrounding this glitch, and knowing full well that nothing will be done about it since RM will just be removed in a couple of months anyway. I don't like knowing that this is my RMHM for the next two-ish months. And in the context of this thread, I don't like that some guy who struggled to learn the boss the fair way and just wanted a fair fight got kicked from a run that he tanked two thirds of.

Soul spheres kept you on your toes before. If you were healing and that came up and people weren't topped off, they'd better be. If you were a class with low HP and a curse on you, then you'd better hope your team doesn't take all the yellows. If you had people on the ground dead and the sphere mechanic started, that added to the pressure by forcing players to take additional spheres. For a party playing perfectly, soul spheres were a simple mechanic that rewarded their good playing by allowing them a few seconds of worry-free DPSing. For a party struggling, it added to the pressure and punished a group for its collective carelessness. Players who want to remove such a challenge are saying a lot about themselves.



are you in fey forest or tempest reach? im trying to get some people for do the dungeon in normal mode, its funnier for me, and makes the game funnier

hope you be in fey forest

thanks for defend me
deathtroll wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »


whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy,

Kek making things more easier? Didnt you post a thread about making hankies tradeable and making it EASIER to acquire ambush? does that mean are you one of the people who wants things easy? hmmmm!

no sense what are you saying because what i said was for revive the economy, and that day some weeks ago i didnt know all the " OP TOP PEOPLE " were glitching that dungeon from the begginig, kwing the trick from KTERA.

technically now a lady can cost 1g if were tradeable, its epic easy to get
Eisu wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote:
whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy,

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12568/vm-8-5-by-emp/p1

hello?



to you too

when i said that post i didnt know 20% of the community were hiding they were using a glitch

in that momment a lady if were tradeable can cost 50k aech one

now, with the glitch, should cost 1g each one

everyone with blind eyes or closing both eyes can do the dungeon now

they dont have to fight the spheres with curse

so the probabbility of fail in that dungeon without the massive mechs of spheres + poison + lasers with curse are 0

now they can do it, in slow motion if they want, and pass

im talking from my experience, RMHM with glitch its easier than RMNM normal mode

technically now

RMHM = Ruinor Manor EASY MODE

and RMNM = Ruinor manor normal mode

anyway, looks like i cant do nothing

as many people said, the glitch was reported.. but looks like only bluehole can fix it.....

sad..

what can be really sad its when VM9 arrives, if someone again do this glitch from the begginingm, hidding the true, to "win money" selling mats or designs

that can be sad

technically, all the time i spent in tera to learn RMHM and get ambush +15

was a lost of time, cuz if i start to play now, with this glitch, im going to get full ambush in less than 2 weeks

he...

so lucky who start to play tera now



also.. what kind of dungeon let you res outside and get back in...

many people can just with slaughter or schisma, 1 stay in the entrance, and the rest hitting, and comlete the dungeon, because always someone gonna be alive to run with speed potion and wait the others res outside and get in again

seriusly..

nerf the dungeon, put 50% less hp to the boss if u want do it faster.. but dont allow a glitch like that..

It would be totally understandable if people were exploiting the glitch at the start of this patch, but requesting a hotfix so late in-patch is quite useless.

Also, please use a threatening crystal, and use your aggro shout when it's off CD. It would help with your tanking quite drastically. "Tanks" a lot!
voidy wrote: »
As someone who mainly tanks the place, I don't like this glitch. I don't like some other person triggering the boss first. I don't like it when the healer runs in second to draw the boss's attention with some lasers, but fails and just ends up walking the boss into a corner, where it stays for the duration of the fight since it never has a reason to move back to the center. I don't like having to pull aggro back to myself at the start and then having almost no initial threat to work with as I cast two buffs and an enrage and hope that no one does anything big to pull threat while that's happening. I don't like a fight that's basically just dealing with swipes and an occasional pushback, because it's boring and somewhat exhausting; soul spheres were a break from that monotony, and now I feel like I'm just hitting a wall for a few minutes until it dies. I don't like that we all sit around complaining about how most of the game's dungeons lack any challenge or thought, and then we go out of our way to gut mechanics from the one dungeon that could potentially give people a difficult time. I don't like that the mechanic we end up removing is one of her easiest to deal with. I really don't like it when DPS brag about their damage in a glitched run. I don't like the radio silence surrounding this glitch, and knowing full well that nothing will be done about it since RM will just be removed in a couple of months anyway. I don't like knowing that this is my RMHM for the next two-ish months. And in the context of this thread, I don't like that some guy who struggled to learn the boss the fair way and just wanted a fair fight got kicked from a run that he tanked two thirds of.

Soul spheres kept you on your toes before. If you were healing and that came up and people weren't topped off, they'd better be. If you were a class with low HP and a curse on you, then you'd better hope your team doesn't take all the yellows. If you had people on the ground dead and the sphere mechanic started, that added to the pressure by forcing players to take additional spheres. For a party playing perfectly, soul spheres were a simple mechanic that rewarded their good playing by allowing them a few seconds of worry-free DPSing. For a party struggling, it added to the pressure and punished a group for its collective carelessness. Players who want to remove such a challenge are saying a lot about themselves.



are you in fey forest or tempest reach? im trying to get some people for do the dungeon in normal mode, its funnier for me, and makes the game funnier

hope you be in fey forest

thanks for defend me
deathtroll wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »


whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy,

Kek making things more easier? Didnt you post a thread about making hankies tradeable and making it EASIER to acquire ambush? does that mean are you one of the people who wants things easy? hmmmm!

no sense what are you saying because what i said was for revive the economy, and that day some weeks ago i didnt know all the " OP TOP PEOPLE " were glitching that dungeon from the begginig, kwing the trick from KTERA.

technically now a lady can cost 1g if were tradeable, its epic easy to get

Dhrizzit wrote:
whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy,

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12568/vm-8-5-by-emp/p1

hello?
Ginjitsu wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Haggard86 wrote: »
Another useless thread

Why is it useless? When the hardest dungeon has a massive glitch and anyone can do it and make the top gear easier to get, The thing is you ppl might be one of those which can't run it w/o glitch?

Because nothing can be done until Bluehole fixes the exploit, and its too widespread for En Masse to enforce anything. The exploit for 2nd boss of MCHM was never fixed, and boss could still be exploited in all three seasons of Dreadspire Uppers. In fact, making the 2nd boss of MCHM invincible during adds cause the exploit be even more widespread.

If the exploit was that much of an issue, Bluehole would have made a hotfix for it.

I know about it. I just say talking about it is not useless. BHS is just making things and never solves issue. Maybe if we pushed then EME pushes it. For example why the heck we are getting Tier 5 feedstock? is it so hard to remove it? Issues needs to addressed all the time. I agree that Dhrizzit just never shut up lol but on issues it needs to be said.
Dhrizzit wrote: »


whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy,

Kek making things more easier? Didnt you post a thread about making hankies tradeable and making it EASIER to acquire ambush? does that mean are you one of the people who wants things easy? hmmmm!
Meh I don't have too much of a strong opinion either way. There's both pros and cons to it in my view as a healer.

On one hand the glitch makes runs with skilled people almost boring as there's literally nothing to heal except for the 30% mechanic. On the other parties that would never have cleared it can actually be carried trough it rather easily now. As long as I don't die then there's really no risk of wipe, so the glitch turns otherwise frustrating trap runs into fun rides.
LesbianVi wrote: »
Haggard86 wrote: »
Another useless thread

Why is it useless? When the hardest dungeon has a massive glitch and anyone can do it and make the top gear easier to get, The thing is you ppl might be one of those which can't run it w/o glitch?

Because nothing can be done until Bluehole fixes the exploit, and its too widespread for En Masse to enforce anything. The exploit for 2nd boss of MCHM was never fixed, and boss could still be exploited in all three seasons of Dreadspire Uppers. In fact, making the 2nd boss of MCHM invincible during adds cause the exploit be even more widespread.

If the exploit was that much of an issue, Bluehole would have made a hotfix for it.
Haggard86 wrote: »
Another useless thread

Why is it useless? When the hardest dungeon has a massive glitch and anyone can do it and make the top gear easier to get, The thing is you ppl might be one of those which can't run it w/o glitch?
Silly. Just stop posting silly threads. Patch is ending soon, no one gives a [filtered] you or others cleared it with/without glitch. FYI, those players who cleared RMHM since the earlier days this patch came..they didn't glitch ( at least to the people i knew of ), they didn't do this kind of silly in the forum which supposed to have a quality discussions.
voidy wrote: »
As someone who mainly tanks the place, I don't like this glitch. I don't like some other person triggering the boss first. I don't like it when the healer runs in second to draw the boss's attention with some lasers, but fails and just ends up walking the boss into a corner, where it stays for the duration of the fight since it never has a reason to move back to the center. I don't like having to pull aggro back to myself at the start and then having almost no initial threat to work with as I cast two buffs and an enrage and hope that no one does anything big to pull threat while that's happening. I don't like a fight that's basically just dealing with swipes and an occasional pushback, because it's boring and somewhat exhausting; soul spheres were a break from that monotony, and now I feel like I'm just hitting a wall for a few minutes until it dies. I don't like that we all sit around complaining about how most of the game's dungeons lack any challenge or thought, and then we go out of our way to gut mechanics from the one dungeon that could potentially give people a difficult time. I don't like that the mechanic we end up removing is one of her easiest to deal with. I really don't like it when DPS brag about their damage in a glitched run. I don't like the radio silence surrounding this glitch, and knowing full well that nothing will be done about it since RM will just be removed in a couple of months anyway. I don't like knowing that this is my RMHM for the next two-ish months. And in the context of this thread, I don't like that some guy who struggled to learn the boss the fair way and just wanted a fair fight got kicked from a run that he tanked two thirds of.

Soul spheres kept you on your toes before. If you were healing and that came up and people weren't topped off, they'd better be. If you had people on the ground dead and the sphere mechanic started, that added to the pressure. For a party playing perfectly, soul spheres were a simple mechanic that rewarded their good playing by allowing them a few seconds of worry-free DPSing. For a party struggling, it added to the pressure and punished a group for its collective carelessness. People who want to remove such a challenge are saying a lot about themselves.



If you're the tank, you should actually love the glitch. If you're a brawler, more GF uptime and Perfect Defense, If you're a lancer, more shield counters in your rotation and 100% HTL upkeep without chance of losing it for orbs (tho you shouldn't lose it anyways). If you're a Dstance warrior, that's just more free instant cast Blade draws. Maybe Dstance zerk doesn't like it but then nobody like's Dstance zerks to begin with.

If you're having problem with initial aggro I feel bad for you son, got 99 problems but aggro ain't one. Tote's just use your aggro shout as a lancer, brawler or war and you have 5s guaranteed. Should be more than enough. Boss generally does in and outs first thing so just pop buffs then if you're a lancer- granted they're within range.

If you don't like skipping the orb phase, just don't run with people that do. Simple, simple.
As someone who mainly tanks the place, I don't like this glitch. I don't like some other person triggering the boss first. I don't like it when the healer runs in second to draw the boss's attention with some lasers, but fails and just ends up walking the boss into a corner, where it stays for the duration of the fight since it never has a reason to move back to the center. I don't like having to pull aggro back to myself at the start and then having almost no initial threat to work with as I cast two buffs and an enrage and hope that no one does anything big to pull threat while that's happening. I don't like a fight that's basically just dealing with swipes and an occasional pushback, because it's boring and somewhat exhausting; soul spheres were a break from that monotony, and now I feel like I'm just hitting a wall for a few minutes until it dies. I don't like that we all sit around complaining about how most of the game's dungeons lack any challenge or thought, and then we go out of our way to gut mechanics from the one dungeon that could potentially give people a difficult time. I don't like that the mechanic we end up removing is one of her easiest to deal with. I really don't like it when DPS brag about their damage in a glitched run. I don't like the radio silence surrounding this glitch, and knowing full well that nothing will be done about it since RM will just be removed in a couple of months anyway. I don't like knowing that this is my RMHM for the next two-ish months. And in the context of this thread, I don't like that some guy who struggled to learn the boss the fair way and just wanted a fair fight got kicked from a run that he tanked two thirds of.

Soul spheres kept you on your toes before. If you were healing and that came up and people weren't topped off, they'd better be. If you had people on the ground dead and the sphere mechanic started, that added to the pressure. For a party playing perfectly, soul spheres were a simple mechanic that rewarded their good playing by allowing them a few seconds of worry-free DPSing. For a party struggling, it added to the pressure and punished a group for its collective carelessness. People who want to remove such a challenge are saying a lot about themselves.



I always wondered who this guy was on FF but didn't want to ask cause of forum rules. If that's truly you, that explains everything. You're just as annoying on Global as you are on the forums.
Fleett wrote: »
When will this guy finally get banned?.. You would think he would at least get suspended...

Unfortunately, shadow ban only lasted a few days :anguished:


lol nice giant conspiracy that everyone since the dungeon was added glitched it for all their clears, get real you aren't special and we have all cleared it without the glitch and no you aren't special.

I will even give a nice story too, I joined an IMS RMHM at last boss on my warrior tanking only to find out Dhrizzit here was their tank and rage quit cause he couldn't do it while not glitching. In the end, after a few wipes we cleared without glitching it too, so yeah don't act like you are a god that can clear this [filtered] without glitches cause it's not hard and it wasn't even the main way people did it until about 2-3 weeks ago.


Like I said at the end of that group, "anything you do we all do we just don't brag about it after."

all its recorded in live direct in my youtube channel, you cant come here and tell lies

i never fail in RMHM and RMNM, if i fail in that kind of parties its because DPS and healer are bads.
lol nice giant conspiracy that everyone since the dungeon was added glitched it for all their clears, get real you aren't special and we have all cleared it without the glitch and no you aren't special.

I will even give a nice story too, I joined an IMS RMHM at last boss on my warrior tanking only to find out Dhrizzit here was their tank and rage quit cause he couldn't do it while not glitching. In the end, after a few wipes we cleared without glitching it too, so yeah don't act like you are a god that can clear this [filtered] without glitches cause it's not hard and it wasn't even the main way people did it until about 2-3 weeks ago.


Like I said at the end of that group, "anything you do we all do we just don't brag about it after."
Haggard86 wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »

i saw everything here, people with multi account farming 3 champeons skyring



stop complaining when you yourself multi-client. you logged your priest and mystic online at the same time to buff your brawler during a gvg.

OHHHHHHHHHH spoke the people who attack in group with healer behind and drinking " auto potions ", camping highwatch and outside dungeon entrances

GG hypocrecy

u killed the pvp GVG battles, u and your people, reskillers, watch the videos on my channel, are the proof.

also there is a video when after kill 3 guys i kill you too in a 4 vs 1

you cant talk too much, i was alone there ;)

for you



mr PVP

i used your method tactic haha camper. ;)
Dhrizzit wrote: »

i saw everything here, people with multi account farming 3 champeons skyring



stop complaining when you yourself multi-client. you logged your priest and mystic online at the same time to buff your brawler during a gvg.
try a pve server
Unry wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »
we did it Fey forest cleared RMHM without glitch for first time



Question for all the servers

What do you think about the people who were glitching, knowing the glitch, and selling designs at 150 to 300k to the people who dont know the glitch before broken prison arrived??

They were smart.

they abused of a glitch, a bug of the game, and told lies in the game, that people break rules of tera game, critical rules of the game.

and they are there now, doing HH with ambush +15 and how they got ambush +15 = through GLITCH

i wonder if they are glithcing too something in HH

i dont have a video to film it, and maybe that can be another reason of why if i streaming always they dont want a video showing everything

is there any live streaming of the last HH cleared?
When will this guy finally get banned?.. You would think he would at least get suspended...
Dhrizzit wrote: »
we did it Fey forest cleared RMHM without glitch for first time



Question for all the servers

What do you think about the people who were glitching, knowing the glitch, and selling designs at 150 to 300k to the people who dont know the glitch before broken prison arrived??

They were smart.
we did it Fey forest cleared RMHM without glitch for first time



Question for all the servers

What do you think about the people who were glitching, knowing the glitch, and selling designs at 150 to 300k to the people who dont know the glitch before broken prison arrived??

This is a useless thread.
I surprisingly agree with you on this one - we shouldn't abuse glitches and bugs in Terra - it's against the ToS. However, if others in the party want to but you do not want to abuse this glitch, there's nothing you can do when they kick you out of the party. Trash talking and going on a tirade on the forums won't change anything. This bug has already been reported multiple times to the devs (one more from you won't hurt) and it now depends on them if they would want to fix this glitch before rmhm goes away or not.
metagame wrote: »
gee golly, do you think I might have been joking?
maybe calm it down a few notches
I refuse to do this without glitch and kick anyone who doesn't want to do it.
If they ever remove the glitch I am uninstalling.

THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!
take ur own advice
I have run RMHM with and without the glitch, with a decent party it will not make much of a difference.
my comment was based on the premise that you would know this.
My opinion is that this is not a serious issue and I was poking fun at anyone who thinks it is.

I have gone over my comment, I think it is obvious I was not being serious.
no one would kick if someone refused to do the glitch, I have had people refuse to do it many times, you just do it without the glitch.
no one would uninstall over such a trivial matter, should be a dead giveaway that my comment was not intended to be taken seriously.
the final line "THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!" I added just in case someone actually thought I was serious.
ElinLove wrote: »
ye yeee you're proud of your acquisition, we get it.
Just don't lose to a cheapo chinese old PS/2 keyboard and ball mouse player hehe

heeeey now..don't knock PS/2 keyboards. hardcore enthusists still swear to PS/2's advantages over USB, like no ghosting whatsoever and faster response time
Good for you for sticking to your principles but you should not be surprised by being kicked for not cooperating with the rest of the raid.

Between 1 player going 'legit' and 9 people who just want to get the run over with, the former loses out. Easier to replace the one player than to expect the other 9 to subject themselves to further needless wipes.
Dhrizzit wrote: »
bye i dont post more

bye

*continues to post*
66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
Aiming the camera with a mouse is definitely easier. Games that are intended to be played with a controller usually have some sort of system that can automatically control the camera while TERA requires a lot of manual control. Which is not to say that people playing with a controller can't play well, they're just playing a harder version of the same game.

I understand the rotation thing, but then I also think: why would I ever need to do ~90° turns in like a millisecond of hand swipe? If I'm on PVP vs a lot of people that I need to deal with so quickly I'll be dead anyway, I'm surrounded. AOE 'em up or dead.
People seem to come a lot from FPS and overestimate the need for fast camera movement. Most of the time you'll be on target, and then no need to do epic fast rotations, if rotating at all the camera. Remember we don't need to do headshots or hit super tiny targets miles away, our longest ranges for skills that are point hit, no give a wide area (like Mana Missiles) are usually around 18m~22m. Even an Elin or popori is big enough at this range for you to aim easily enough.

I really only see chat as the issue for 100% controller operation, as I'm one that play on controller and chat with keyboard. Interface is easily fixable but chat is not so easy. That does need a HUGE attention, even if we all know that both PC and console people will stay quiet all the round and then kiss the floor and just type to complain about heals, no matter how easy or hard chat usage is.
vkobe wrote: »
SageWindu wrote: »
@vkobe

Except THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

Okay, now I'm begging here: what is the magical combination of words that one needs to say so that you can understand that the topics you keep bringing up is NOT what this thread is about? Because I'm completely lost at this point.

Razer Naga is the master race and controllers are their pets B)

ye yeee you're proud of your acquisition, we get it.
Just don't lose to a cheapo chinese old PS/2 keyboard and ball mouse player hehe
Dhrizzit wrote: »
Ginjitsu wrote: »
@Dhrizzit
People tell you to stop making useless thread, yet you don't... How do you expect anyone to listen when you don't :expressionless:

Glitching won't stop until Bluehole fixes RMHM.

this isnt a unuseless thread

SOME THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THE GAME AND SHOULD BE FIXED

and they continue, and continue exploiting it, killing the game, and the people who wants do the good things

"this under gobernement in tera " wants SILENCE THE PEOPLE WHO WANTS PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT GLITCH

if the bad people its 70% and want silence the 30% YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT

i want more parties doing be themselves the dungeon NORMAL without glitch

come on, what its this?

SIM 1 and full gold trick?

go to another game to glitch, here, play normal

and the people as me shouldnt be kicked because dont want GLITCH

The answer is to comply with the party or be kicked, you're "moral" standing does not matter when you group up with strangers.
gee golly, do you think I might have been joking?
maybe calm it down a few notches
I refuse to do this without glitch and kick anyone who doesn't want to do it.
If they ever remove the glitch I am uninstalling.

THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!
take ur own advice
The bug has already been reported, making multiple threads is not going to change anything. BHS is very slow at fixing bugs in dungeons, and sometimes they never fix them. KDHM for example had a glitch for the first boss, way later instead of fixing the glitch they basically removed one of the mechanics instead. There are also a lot of other glitches, SSHM for example has more than one that haven't been fixed to this day.
Ginjitsu wrote: »
@Dhrizzit
People tell you to stop making useless thread, yet you don't... How do you expect anyone to listen when you don't :expressionless:

Glitching won't stop until Bluehole fixes RMHM.

this isnt a unuseless thread

SOME THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THE GAME AND SHOULD BE FIXED

and they continue, and continue exploiting it, killing the game, and the people who wants do the good things

"this under gobernement in tera " wants SILENCE THE PEOPLE WHO WANTS PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT GLITCH

if the bad people its 70% and want silence the 30% YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT

i want more parties doing be themselves the dungeon NORMAL without glitch

come on, what its this?

SIM 1 and full gold trick?

go to another game to glitch, here, play normal

and the people as me shouldnt be kicked because dont want GLITCH
@Dhrizzit
People tell you to stop making useless thread, yet you don't... How do you expect anyone to listen when you don't :expressionless:

Glitching won't stop until Bluehole fixes RMHM.
metagame wrote: »
I refuse to do this without glitch and kick anyone who doesn't want to do it.
If they ever remove the glitch I am uninstalling.

THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!
yeh, then u pull stuff like this
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12827/resized-jewellery-randomly-bop

l0l

gee golly, do you think I might have been joking?
maybe calm it down a few notches
im going to do a TEACHING RUN now with 2 guildmember

i need a mystic and a priest

THIS TEACHING RUN its going to be NORMAL WITHOUT GLITCH

AS THE OLD SCHOOL people

and for the people who likes play WITHOUT BUG, GLITCH OR EXPLOIT.

if u are in fey forest and want join, welcome

my guild its going to get ambush, also when we be 30, we are going to get all bephemoth.

Dhrzzit leads, as i leaded CS runs and won in 1.54 minutes.
btw theres a way to skip the 1st boss of rmh entirely so you don't have to even fight it

cx
I refuse to do this without glitch and kick anyone who doesn't want to do it.
If they ever remove the glitch I am uninstalling.

THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!

what i have to read.. a boy claiming be happy of glitch in forum even knowing its against the tera game rules

gg

this is all for me, i had seen everything i guess

corrupted people in real life, corrupted people here, bullying in real life, hate in real life, bul
LancerJiva wrote: »
Saying stop glitching is like telling a baby to stop crying.

It will happen. Blame BHS for not coding correctly.

..........

what was the point of start to play tera when ambush arrived VM8 if all the people are getting STARFALL ( ambush ) epic easy with this glitch

now comes VM9

whats going to happen? a new glitch for get VM9 easy?

come on...

i saw everything here, people with multi account farming 3 champeons skyring

people abusing of the calendar " past cuz i reported it "

and now, people getting ambush easy from the first week cuz they were playing KTERA RUTERA to know all the glitch who eme dont know because tera eme its wekks and montths behind of the other official servers..

so...

just fix it.. and dont do the same with VM9

because many people here its spending time, and REAL MONEY

how many people SPENT REAL MONEY to get TONS OF SEA CHEST to get ladies

what for them? how do you believe they feel, they did a p2w spending money, and now, they watch this, and are angry too, but im the face for them telling this to the community because that people who did a p2w for nothing, dont want talk to dont " be hated "

im the face for them defending them, because the people who spent real money to contribute helping this game, now they know the truth, they didnt need do a p2w just, do a glitch in RMHm

thats sad my son

i want this be fixed

im not playing a fruit server exp x5000

this is a official tera server

shuldnt happen things as this.. kills the game, and kills the people who wants start a game

Saying stop glitching is like telling a baby to stop crying.

It will happen. Blame BHS for not coding correctly.
I refuse to do this without glitch and kick anyone who doesn't want to do it.
If they ever remove the glitch I am uninstalling.

THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!
yeh, then u pull stuff like this
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12827/resized-jewellery-randomly-bop

l0l
I refuse to do this without glitch and kick anyone who doesn't want to do it.
If they ever remove the glitch I am uninstalling.

THIS IS THE BEST GLITCH EVER!!!!
People will be inclined to oppose you simply because you're a known troll. However, I also am like you on this subject. I deal with it if someone in the party glitches, but I'd never glitch it myself. I despise this glitch because to me, it doesn't solve anything. If someone wants to kick me because of that, they do so at their own risk.

There's a few type of people. People that will glitch the boss so they can clear it as humanly possible (for "records"); people who will glitch it because it's the latest fad and think it makes them cool; people who find RMHM too hard and are looking for a shortcut; and then people who literally can't care less about the glitch. I fall to the latter. I hate the glitch because the people that are able to clear her in 2 minutes are doing so for, like I said, records. In my eyes, those clear times and rankings for a glitched boss are void, invalid and unimpressive.

I've seen more people die to basic attacks and swirls sub-70% in all of my 200+ runs than I have seen teams wipe because of orbs. The fact that people will knowingly take part in a glitch/exploit just because they think it makes the fight "easier" is ridiculous. It definitely doesn't make the fight quicker for the average team, because while the boss is glitched, all it does is make her swipe and tail more often, which causes the fight to be even longer just because more often than not, 1~2 people are dying from each attack cycle. It also makes everyone involved lazier, and more prone to making mistakes when she finally does a different mechanic.

I run a lot of LFG and join random parties, and I don't care if people die to attacks. Just means they need to learn it more. But to want to glitch a boss just so you don't have to deal with a non-fatal mechanic, just so you can die more to her basic attacks is counter intuitive. Sure, maybe for some average parties it does make the run "faster," but it's such a useless glitch, and to see it become the normal thing is very saddening.
xvct wrote: »
maaaan i'll help you heal ur non-glitch rmh's. did it before can do it again, im not a pssy. hmu after midnight CST, or fridays

You are a real hero.

We will keep you in our memories.

o:)
maaaan i'll help you heal ur non-glitch rmh's. did it before can do it again, im not a pssy. hmu after midnight CST, or fridays
Dhrizzit wrote: »
Titandino wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »
this must stop

i was in Fey forest party, and i was doing RMHM when i go to the last boss with this party

they say to me " koniginni glitch it "

i said, not, because i dont agree with glitch dungeons

so if someone dont glitch, im not going to glitch something

we did 2 tries, they die always in 69% with the spheres mech

and what happend next?

because im a honest player who dont want glitch and dont want bug, they choose, kick me, to recruit someone else, and glitch the dungeon

please gamemaster, whats the point of have a glitched hard dungeon?

makes the dungeon looks like a Normal or easy dungeon, also, whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy, i wanted do the dungeon without glitch, and they kicked me because they cant complete RMHM without glitch

i was bullyied for months, getting insults, racism, bullying even from my old guild because i didnt learn RMHM, so i learned it

all should learn that dungeon in the normal way

Dude I watch you glitch last boss every single dungeon you do on stream. Don't even try to put on some facade as if you're against glitching. I haven't seen you do a single Lachelith yet without glitching it to remove soul spheres. Skipping first boss is just as bad as that.

IM NOT GLITCHING, im forced, and that party i said " NO GLITCH "

i already did many LFG asking " RMHM NOT GLITCH RUN " waiting HOURS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT GLITCH

WHAT DO YOU WANT I DO? NO PLAY THE GAME? QUIT IN ANY RMHM LAST BOSS PARTY?

COME ON MAN, BE SERIUS!!!

FIX THE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluehole would have to be the ones to fix the glitch. I don't know why you can't just calm down and wait it out. If they fix it, they fix it. If they don't, they don't. They are already aware of the glitch and that's as much as us as players can do at the moment.
Where's video proof? you said you had video my dude x)
LIAR
Jesus christ you're worse on the forums than you are ingame chat lmao. KONI DO THE GLITCH!!
Despite the fact that people will be inclined to oppose you since you're a known troll, I too agree that the glitching has gotten out of hand. The reason I don't like glitching is because it solves nothing and it causes the fight to be more annoying for a few reasons. The main reason is that the boss doesn't automatically re-position, and the amount of tanks that will just tank the boss up against the wall without moving it back to the center is appalling. Second is more people die to her basic attacks than they do to orbs.

All of the rookies in RMHM now ask for it to be glitched so as to make the fight easier, not realizing that for a dps/tank, orbs relieve more pressure than it does add to it. For healers, sure, they have to deal with this the most, but when x2 healers are in the party and they still want it glitched, I don't know what to say.

If the party is in full +15 and can clear it in 2 minutes by glitching it, then they're just going for a speed clear. It's still tasteless (and to me, doesn't count towards "records"), but whatever. On the other hand, people that can't even dodge swipes, tails, swirls and nearly wipe before the boss even reaches 70%? They're losing far more than they gain by glitching the boss, which is what pains me. Like you, I would never glitch the boss. If they want to kick me because of it, they do so at their own risk. If they can't run the dungeon properly and will kick you because of it, that speaks volumes about them. I also will be glad when this glitch is fixed, though I'm betting that it won't be fixed until RMHM is just completely removed, which is sad.

I don't even find the glitched boss to be a shortcut for the fight, it just makes it RMNM which I hate very deeply. What's really funny is when someone glitches the boss, everything goes smoothly from 100% to 50, then it gets very rocky. And then at 30% it's just a wipe. Orbs has nothing to do with anything and just makes the fight boring. All orbs can do is cause a wipe sooner than later (because if they wipe with the orbs, there's a very high chance that they would have wiped without them too).
Dhrizzit wrote: »
bye i dont post more, i just want this be fixed and the people learn this dungeon as i leanerd

remember i was bullyied and forced to talk in global chat defending me with my bad english nad getting hate for that, about my problems learning RMHM

and what happend? the people who BULLYIED ME for months, even out of the game in social sites, they what? they were doing the glitch while were telling " koniginni canT learn RMHM "

im tired of this

bye

Won't your guild mates help you to do RMHM without glitching it?

I think you are over reacting about something that can be avoided playing with your guildmates and friends.

If you happen to find ppl making use of exploits then report them trought support tickets and continue with your own life, don't make it more complicated that not give it this much time for something that is not worth discusing in forums as everyone knows is something that wouldn't be done but if devs don't fix it then don't hope for the ppl to be honest and play fair.

You are playing with real ppl not with machines programed to do good.
Dhrizzit wrote: »
Haggard86 wrote: »
Another useless thread



come on people, i remember MMORPG with people in favour to dont bug, dont exploit, dont cheat, and dont GLITCH

come on!

yeah in 90s decade, after 2000 mmorpg are just glitch and cheats ;)
Tired of the game itself ? well good for you maybe this game isn't for you Have fun
bye i dont post more, i just want this be fixed and the people learn this dungeon as i leanerd

remember i was bullyied and forced to talk in global chat defending me with my bad english nad getting hate for that, about my problems learning RMHM

and what happend? the people who BULLYIED ME for months, even out of the game in social sites, they what? they were doing the glitch while were telling " koniginni canT learn RMHM "

im tired of this

bye
I'm not saying that of course I don't agree about people glitching the game because they risk a ban for exploiting it
im tired of this

im not agree with that glitch

NAD I CANT BELIEVE MANY PEOPLE ITS AGREE

this is A OFFICIAL SERVER!!!
First off...

keep-calm-and-let-it-go-472.png

Second type better please that's a 12 years old typing no offense

And Thirdly, Stop with the caps... yeah you Dhrizzit don't abuse the caps
Oh man he's back from forum suspension already...

And stop shouting man, that's not going to make things better for you nor does making this thread for the billionth time going to make it go away.
Titandino wrote: »
Dhrizzit wrote: »
this must stop

i was in Fey forest party, and i was doing RMHM when i go to the last boss with this party

they say to me " koniginni glitch it "

i said, not, because i dont agree with glitch dungeons

so if someone dont glitch, im not going to glitch something

we did 2 tries, they die always in 69% with the spheres mech

and what happend next?

because im a honest player who dont want glitch and dont want bug, they choose, kick me, to recruit someone else, and glitch the dungeon

please gamemaster, whats the point of have a glitched hard dungeon?

makes the dungeon looks like a Normal or easy dungeon, also, whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy, i wanted do the dungeon without glitch, and they kicked me because they cant complete RMHM without glitch

i was bullyied for months, getting insults, racism, bullying even from my old guild because i didnt learn RMHM, so i learned it

all should learn that dungeon in the normal way

Dude I watch you glitch last boss every single dungeon you do on stream. Don't even try to put on some facade as if you're against glitching. I haven't seen you do a single Lachelith yet without glitching it to remove soul spheres. Skipping first boss is just as bad as that.

IM NOT GLITCHING, im forced, and that party i said " NO GLITCH "

i already did many LFG asking " RMHM NOT GLITCH RUN " waiting HOURS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT GLITCH

WHAT DO YOU WANT I DO? NO PLAY THE GAME? QUIT IN ANY RMHM LAST BOSS PARTY?

COME ON MAN, BE SERIUS!!!

FIX THE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ElinUsagi wrote: »
YJGDCY4KHF wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
So after 2 tries you still neglected to agree with their petition and they chose to kick you.

Sometimes you need to be a little bit more flexible and let things go their way.

You tried and failed, they respected your way 2 times and then they decided to get rid of you becuase you didn't agree to be as flexible like them.

You're missing the point though. This sort of exploit should be patched and fixed. Which in all honesty if I ever catch someone glitching a boss you can bet your teeth I will pour out some tickets.

I never made use of glitches but this case is not about glitch or not glitch it.

Kicking a tank from a party on a HM dungeon will make them to disband more like to wait 15-30 minutes for a new tank to join them.

He said that he was kicked because he didn't agree to glitch the dungeon but that is something we can not argue becuase we were not there.

The most inteligent path is to send a ticket and let support and EME/BHS do their work but I don't think this will be something they bother. Being said that is even worse to come in the forums to complain against this kind of behaviour since I don't think most of the ppl cares about that "fairness" he claims for the game (would be a good change if that really happens).

Also if he don't move carefully he will be likely the one being punished since the global chat is full with complains from him agaisnt other ppl.

He could just ignore them but he spam the same way as the ones who are bulling him.

If he learns to moderate himself and sometimes go with the flow he could see a diferent result on his runs also.

Never really gone with the flow myself and I've been jumped on MT from time to time for telling people the truth. It's amazing how easily people can cry foul when you find out they're being detrimental to the game. Just like the people that used to give me grief because their DPS meters were their comforts. Who's laughing now?
whats going to think the new people who comes to tera when they know they are glitching the game?

this is killing the game!

im doing a lot of things each day, even publicity for tera eme, to get more people playing

whats the point of kill the game with a glitch of this kind?

stop it... please...
Dhrizzit wrote: »
this must stop

i was in Fey forest party, and i was doing RMHM when i go to the last boss with this party

they say to me " koniginni glitch it "

i said, not, because i dont agree with glitch dungeons

so if someone dont glitch, im not going to glitch something

we did 2 tries, they die always in 69% with the spheres mech

and what happend next?

because im a honest player who dont want glitch and dont want bug, they choose, kick me, to recruit someone else, and glitch the dungeon

please gamemaster, whats the point of have a glitched hard dungeon?

makes the dungeon looks like a Normal or easy dungeon, also, whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy, i wanted do the dungeon without glitch, and they kicked me because they cant complete RMHM without glitch

i was bullyied for months, getting insults, racism, bullying even from my old guild because i didnt learn RMHM, so i learned it

all should learn that dungeon in the normal way

Dude I watch you glitch last boss every single dungeon you do on stream. Don't even try to put on some facade as if you're against glitching. I haven't seen you do a single Lachelith yet without glitching it to remove soul spheres. Skipping first boss is just as bad as that.
YJGDCY4KHF wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
So after 2 tries you still neglected to agree with their petition and they chose to kick you.

Sometimes you need to be a little bit more flexible and let things go their way.

You tried and failed, they respected your way 2 times and then they decided to get rid of you becuase you didn't agree to be as flexible like them.

You're missing the point though. This sort of exploit should be patched and fixed. Which in all honesty if I ever catch someone glitching a boss you can bet your teeth I will pour out some tickets.

I never made use of glitches but this case is not about glitch or not glitch it.

Kicking a tank from a party on a HM dungeon will make them to disband more like to wait 15-30 minutes for a new tank to join them.

He said that he was kicked because he didn't agree to glitch the dungeon but that is something we can not argue becuase we were not there.

The most inteligent path is to send a ticket and let support and EME/BHS do their work but I don't think this will be something they bother. Being said that is even worse to come in the forums to complain against this kind of behaviour since I don't think most of the ppl cares about that "fairness" he claims for the game (would be a good change if that really happens).

Also if he don't move carefully he will be likely the one being punished since the global chat is full with complains from him agaisnt other ppl.

He could just ignore them but he spam the same way as the ones who are bulling him.

If he learns to moderate himself and sometimes go with the flow he could see a diferent result on his runs also.
What do you mean they can't kick you? They did Kappa
ElinUsagi wrote: »
So after 2 tries you still neglected to agree with their petition and they chose to kick you.

Sometimes you need to be a little bit more flexible and let things go their way.

You tried and failed, they respected your way 2 times and then they decided to get rid of you becuase you didn't agree to be as flexible like them.

you cant KICK A TANK because the tank dont want glitch

GLITCH ITS AGAINST THE RULES first than nothing


6 HOURS i spent in many parties to teach the dungeon

and now, the dungeon its glitched

so i spent DAY teaching in fey forest to the people to learn the normal way

and now this people because want BUG, EXPLOIT, GLITCH, they kicked me while im HELPING to learn.

this is totally AGAINST MORAL AND TERA RULES.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
So after 2 tries you still neglected to agree with their petition and they chose to kick you.

Sometimes you need to be a little bit more flexible and let things go their way.

You tried and failed, they respected your way 2 times and then they decided to get rid of you becuase you didn't agree to be as flexible like them.

You're missing the point though. This sort of exploit should be patched and fixed. Which in all honesty if I ever catch someone glitching a boss you can bet your teeth I will pour out some tickets.
Please send a ticket to eme support if players are breaking the ToS. Threads like these do not resolve any issue or get the results you want.
they probably kicked you cause you're an I-diot
So after 2 tries you still neglected to agree with their petition and they chose to kick you.

Sometimes you need to be a little bit more flexible and let things go their way.

You tried and failed, they respected your way 2 times and then they decided to get rid of you becuase you didn't agree to be as flexible like them.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
On IM if the majority (4) votes to kick someone on a HM dungeon then there is nothing to argue there, if you don't want to have those kind of ppl then make a LFG party.

Is not like you are a new player or new on RMHM so you feel bad about that kind of behaviour from others.

what was terrible, this was a LFG party in FF with a mystic and priest, and they always die in spheres mech, THATS NOT A REASON FOR KICK THE TANK

they kicked me because i said no when the healer told me " koniginni glitch it "

i said NOT because im against buggers, glitchers, cheaters, and more

so, how they didnt pass 2 timesw the 69% mech, they kicked me ( to recruit someone to glitch/bug the dungeon )

this is totatlly against the tera rules games

many parties glitch i know, but when someone dont want glitch, respect it, more if him is CARRYING them
On IM if the majority (4) votes to kick someone on a HM dungeon then there is nothing to argue there, if you don't want to have those kind of ppl then make a LFG party.

Is not like you are a new player or new on RMHM so you feel bad about that kind of behaviour from others.
Haggard86 wrote: »
Another useless thread

NO

stop the glitching, you and the people who allowed exploit, bug, glitch, ARE KILLING THE GAME

this is a official server, this isnt a test server, we spend a lot of time getting ambush in the hard way, now they are glitching in a official server, getting top as fast possible they can

whats the point of play a official server, if they are BUGGING to get top

stop this, play normal, go to single games to play with tricks, NOT MMORPG


what happend with this world?

come on people, i remember MMORPG with people in favour to dont bug, dont exploit, dont cheat, and dont GLITCH

come on!
Another useless thread
this must stop

i was in Fey forest party, and i was doing RMHM when i go to the last boss with this party

they say to me " koniginni glitch it "

i said, not, because i dont agree with glitch dungeons

so if someone dont glitch, im not going to glitch something

we did 2 tries, they die always in 69% with the spheres mech

and what happend next?

because im a honest player who dont want glitch and dont want bug, they choose, kick me, to recruit someone else, and glitch the dungeon

please gamemaster, whats the point of have a glitched hard dungeon?

makes the dungeon looks like a Normal or easy dungeon, also, whats the point of get ambush now, if the RMHM its easier than SSHM nerfed

seriusly, im tired of this people who want everything easy, i wanted do the dungeon without glitch, and they kicked me because they cant complete RMHM without glitch

i was bullyied for months, getting insults, racism, bullying even from my old guild because i didnt learn RMHM, so i learned it

all should learn that dungeon in the normal way

TWMagimay wrote: »
admonitu wrote: »
Again, nothing against statics. If you are busy and only have a couple hours to play, then by all means, find good friends and guild for fast and reliable runs. But if you find your static runs boring, then try some pugs once in a while and more importantly, have some patience.

When you've had a 30 minute fight with a boss that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, you'll realise PUGs aren't nearly as much fun for healers as you seem to think. It's absurdly boring as all you can do is press your 2-3 buttons and stare at the boss's hp as it goes down by 2-3% every minute, wishing you could get your dps gear out of the pet without everyone in the party dying because you stopped pressing that 1 button for 5 seconds.

Last year when I pug on my mystic during DFNM before nerf. The dps were horrible and ppl kept dying because they knew nothing about the mechs. One shot kill all the time. so i dps instead, and starts to purposely ignore some floormasters. I got highest dps on my mystic and still and at the end the noob who always die complain about the heal. So I have to post the dps meter and tell him U r not even good as a dps, but that gave him more excuses to complain about the heal. LOL, why would I try that hard to dps and heal at the same time if I was not desperate about your dps, why should I kept risking my life and time to res someone who kept dying in a same mech, just lay down and watch the boss's mechs, hopefully learn something from it for a while and let the mystic make up four your negligible dps.
Grievuuz wrote: »
Resylt wrote: »
DrAliveMSI wrote: »
TERA is an amazing game, one of kind really... I just wish I get better fps than 45 on an R9 290. If the devs just focused on optimizing then TERA will be even greater than it is, it is such a good game: even with the bad fps A CRAP ton of people still play it because its that good.
So why don't they optimize for a month instead of adding content?

I've always thought this game was well-optimized.

You've just proclaimed to the world that your opinions are invalid, and you absolutely cannot be trusted.

Not joking either.

Why's that? Zero issues with gameplay -- hasn't even so much as crashed on me since I installed it years ago. Maps load fast, combat is smooth. The only other game that has rivaled this in smoothness (in my experience) has been BDO.

BDO looks a [filtered] of a lot better, mind ya, but TERA has a more fantasy-based gameplay that I like more than BDO.

Just because I provide valid proof against whiny claims that the game is "un-optimized" doesn't invalidate what I say -- unless people are just looking for an excuse to whine, that is.
SageWindu wrote: »
@vkobe

Except THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

Okay, now I'm begging here: what is the magical combination of words that one needs to say so that you can understand that the topics you keep bringing up is NOT what this thread is about? Because I'm completely lost at this point.

Razer Naga is the master race and controllers are their pets B)
@vkobe

Except THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

Okay, now I'm begging here: what is the magical combination of words that one needs to say so that you can understand that the topics you keep bringing up is NOT what this thread is about? Because I'm completely lost at this point.
SageWindu wrote: »
vkobe, serious question: what is the point of you constantly bringing up other aspects of the game? That's not the point of this topic; those things can be addressed elsewhere. Because - guess what - things like communication, potions, crystals, so on and so on have absolutely no bearing on basic controls and skill activation. So your insistence on bringing up both that and your oh-so-wonderful-and-immaculate Razer Naga is nothing short of baffling at this point.

You don't play with a controller and possibly have no intention to. That's fine - this thread isn't for you. It's for everyone else who was maybe curious as to how things currently work, and some fuel for a discussion about how things can improve for our future console brethren. Because unlike some people here, I look forward to greeting them with open arms.

Now can you please stop derailing the thread with points that have little correlation to the core topic at hand? Please?

man i have a xbox and a ps, so i know how it is hard to just write my name and my password with a controller, so yes i know how it is to use a controller

and i play tera since long time and see the dark side of our community and i also see the dark side from console war

and if i look how we are against our friend who dont understand us, i dont feel good for console player if they play with us, when we will ask them some questions about the class they play, because so many them suck too much in the dungeon or in pvp especially if the group is wiped, i feel we will show the bad side from us
vkobe, serious question: what is the point of you constantly bringing up other aspects of the game? That's not the point of this topic; those things can be addressed elsewhere. Because - guess what - things like communication, potions, crystals, so on and so on have absolutely no bearing on basic controls and skill activation. So your insistence on bringing up both that and your oh-so-wonderful-and-immaculate Razer Naga is nothing short of baffling at this point.

You don't play with a controller and possibly have no intention to. That's fine - this thread isn't for you. It's for everyone else who was maybe curious as to how things currently work, and some fuel for a discussion about how things can improve for our future console brethren. Because unlike some people here, I look forward to greeting them with open arms.

Now can you please stop derailing the thread with points that have little correlation to the core topic at hand? Please?
vkobe wrote: »
so what happen when someone will ask question about crystal, potion, roll, dungeon mechanic or pvp strategies to a console player who play too badly ?

when we did that with someone who doesnt understand us, it just increase the anger against this player and later he is kicked, because he doesnt answer our questions

Don't forget most console players are not good like you with their controller with tera :3

it doesnt depend of enmasse or bhs, but of sony and microsoft it is their hardware

ye ps vs xbox toxicity in tera toxicity will be fun :3

import console war in tera at least we will have a new pvp from console war B)

I totally see your point on the communications part. Since for me it's simple - I just play on controller and then use interface on keyboard and mouse, including chat - I don't understand yet how they handle the talking on chat, if it will be voice recognition, virtual keyboard (and it's quality) or require an add-on, which would be a bit stupid. Letting people connect their normal USB hardware closes the gap, but shouldn't be used as a definitive solution.
Thanks for your input on my quality as a player, but I'll add that at start I was also terrible. I did suck, I didn't know what to do and when I got the hang of it I got cocky like some pro, but still sucked.
That's what gonna happen to those new players: they'll ALL suck at start, they need to get used to the game as a whole, whatever the input they use, and I hope the community keeps receptive of the new players. Hopefully until it's released, the leveling process improves the exponential difficulty curve so that those new players don't get dropped at hard mode dungeons thinking it's as easy as BoL.

I really want to see how the communications part is done on console, heck even for the random HWHM chat it's quite important. I wouldn't say a game breaker but still really important. That can probably deal with much of the doubts about console players coming to PC servers.
so what happen when someone will ask question about crystal, potion, roll, dungeon mechanic or pvp strategies to a console player who play too badly ?

when we did that with someone who doesnt understand us, it just increase the anger against this player and later he is kicked, because he doesnt answer our questions

Don't forget most console players are not good like you with their controller with tera :3

it doesnt depend of enmasse or bhs, but of sony and microsoft it is their hardware

ye ps vs xbox toxicity in tera toxicity will be fun :3

import console war in tera at least we will have a new pvp from console war B)
vkobe wrote: »
i dont have problem with mmo on console

but console player with pc player, especially xbox and ps player i think it is first time someone enough crazy to mix them together

unfortunally your blue keyboard doesnt come by default with the console, so i feel we will have a lot trouble to communicate with them

and now you know why we have so much drama when we are unable to communicate and why some players asked a server for people who cant communicate with us, i remember this old posts in the old forum against those players about cs :3

Like you said, that communication problem happens right now with a (likely) majority of keyboard and mouse players already.
Dude a lot of people just close the entire interface or at lest chat, "cause it looks so pretty now" and refuse to read anyway. Most players are always quiet start to end of the run, or just complain "[filtered] heals".

You brag a lot about your razer naga eh? Don't forget most people don't have those anyway on their PCs, and if they want they could plug that into a PS4 as well. I can see Enmasse/BHS implementing that option on the console. Actually I don't see why not.
I really hope you're good enough to match your hardware bragging tho... <- don't take that too seriously I just can't miss the chance to poke

Guys who quoted FPS here: that's frankly quite a stupid quote. I could also say that professional racing drivers can play racing games better on a steering wheel controller than keyboard and mouse. It's got no point in bringing something totally unrelated to the scene. TERA's camera, aim and hitbox system shares little with an FPS. Coming from someone who had an Archer for main for a while, it's no issue at all to aim on controller. Simply because the system is entirely different. Running and holding a skill to charge up while keeping in aim is totally possible.

Yeah I defend the controller too much I get it, I get it. Point is: I don't want people to just start the game hating on the new console players - without a single valid argument to begin with.

I really want to see how the communication will be handled, really. Granted players stay quiet most of a run, and don't say much even when needed, but still an important fact, agreed on that.
vkobe wrote: »
so it seem tera will have the honor to be the first f2p mmo on console and receive a cross between xbox, ps with us, we will have big fun when console war drama between xbox vs ps player will be mixed with our toxic tera drama :chuffed:

hue yeah that will be one [filtered] of a drama. I'm fine with the [filtered] about them, it will be funny in a wicked way, just as long as we don't start driving players away from the game right from start, I mean we can joke about that PC MASTER RACE thing but to literally kick console players? No please, let's not be these type of idiots.
vkobe wrote: »
vkobe wrote: »
but console player with pc player, especially xbox and ps player i think it is first time someone enough crazy to mix them together

FFXIV currently has PS3, PS4, and PC players on the same servers without problem. Most console players have a keyboard (it doesn't have to be Bluetooth; USB is fine - even USB wireless keyboards work fine), and those that don't can use the quick-chat shortcuts in the game to communicate. Again, it's really a non-issue.

ff14 doesnt have xbox player

ff14 is not a f2p

so it seem tera will have the honor to be the first f2p mmo on console and receive a cross between xbox, ps with us, we will have big fun when console war drama between xbox vs ps player will be mixed with our toxic tera drama :chuffed:
It still doesn't have anything to do with anything (Xbox One and the game being F2P won't change anything), and won't be a problem.

We don't even know at this point whether console players will even be on the same servers in the first place. It's all conjecture. The point of this thread was just to show that it's quite possible to participate in combat with a controller, which many others on the forum can already attest anyway.
vkobe wrote: »
but console player with pc player, especially xbox and ps player i think it is first time someone enough crazy to mix them together

FFXIV currently has PS3, PS4, and PC players on the same servers without problem. Most console players have a keyboard (it doesn't have to be Bluetooth; USB is fine - even USB wireless keyboards work fine), and those that don't can use the quick-chat shortcuts in the game to communicate. Again, it's really a non-issue.

ff14 doesnt have xbox player

ff14 is not a f2p

so it seem tera will have the honor to be the first f2p mmo on console and receive a cross between xbox, ps with us, we will have big fun when console war drama between xbox vs ps player will be mixed with our toxic tera drama :chuffed:
vkobe wrote: »
but console player with pc player, especially xbox and ps player i think it is first time someone enough crazy to mix them together

FFXIV currently has PS3, PS4, and PC players on the same servers without problem. Most console players have a keyboard (it doesn't have to be Bluetooth; USB is fine - even USB wireless keyboards work fine), and those that don't can use the quick-chat shortcuts in the game to communicate. Again, it's really a non-issue.
i dont have problem with mmo on console

but console player with pc player, especially xbox and ps player i think it is first time someone enough crazy to mix them together

unfortunally your blue keyboard doesnt come by default with the console, so i feel we will have a lot trouble to communicate with them

and now you know why we have so much drama when we are unable to communicate and why some players asked a server for people who cant communicate with us, i remember this old posts in the old forum against those players about cs :3
vkobe wrote: »
vkobe wrote: »
and it will be very funny when it will be time to communicate with them in IMS or random LFG B)

FWIW, you just plug in a USB or Bluetooth keyboard to chat, as happens on FFXIV and other console MMOs. It's not a problem.

and what happen if they dont have it ? ;)

It's no different than people who don't communicate now, which there are plenty of for a variety of reasons (incl. language barriers). People who want to take the lead in content will do so, and USB keyboards are everywhere and cheap. Plus, the game already has (and will no double improve) the quick chat features so that you can pre-program all the common call-outs without even needing to type anything.

Again, it's not a problem. You just haven't play an MMO on a console; these problems have already been solved long ago.
Wow. Whatever. This conversation is over.
well sage windu, because even if you use the controller you can still use your keyboard on your pc

but on console we enter in a unknow world

i just laugh to think in cs if the ps or xbox player is the leader B)
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.