TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
oh they're going to compensate us with 7 day cosmetics don't you worry.

those days are in the past. they went away with spacecats
oh they're going to compensate us with 7 day cosmetics don't you worry.
Khernz wrote: »
You'd think they'd just write down the original maintenance times at 8-12 at this point. I feel like it's been extended for an hour atleast for a whole month now.

it would still be extended if they did that. maybe these extended maintenance is punishment for people speaking bad about them in forums lol. jk. it does seem like it has been extended more often ever since eme got those other ....... games and I use that term loosely. maybe they are short staffed and it takes them longer. I would rather it be extended than full of bugs and crashing every 10 mins like in the past.
> @Khernz said:
> You'd think they'd just write down the original maintenance times at 8-12 at this point. I feel like it's been extended for an hour atleast for a whole month now.

Where’s the management here? What is Sean dynamite doing about this? Nothing?

i`m sorry.... What management?
> @Khernz said:
> You'd think they'd just write down the original maintenance times at 8-12 at this point. I feel like it's been extended for an hour atleast for a whole month now.

Where’s the management here? What is Sean dynamite doing about this? Nothing?
> @Ambits said:
> this is honestly pathetic

Don’t compliment them.
I agree with you guys. Nerfing low level dungeons will hurt new players. Honestly, I'd like to know who runs the show over at BHS because I think they need to be replaced. They have no idea how to manage a game. They should call Jagex or Blizzard and ask for help.
the founder packs went on a discount sale last week for 30% off for the last week of them being available. they should have been removed from the store yesterday.
Naru2008 wrote: »
[You have to take into consideration anything they change on their current build gets completely overwritten when a new patch is sent out, and therefor they have to re-add it. This could cause conflicts with the new coding changes Korea sends out, and they need to troubleshoot everything to make sure it's added back correctly, and working correctly.

Fake news. If your assertion was true we wouldn't get KTera glitches (think RMHM fiasco, or Ninja being broken for months.)

They don't bug test. They just send it.

Exactly why the dressing room was empty ages ago upon post-patch right? Cause it's not true. :roll:
Cassandra come now, you're more sensible than this.
Currian wrote: »
I get around 1k talent ~ 15 wins from doing bgs, To me that is passive 60k every 2 or so hours but yeah it must suck if you only pve. They recently had a BAM event(on MT at least) that dropped a ton of blue nocts. so much so that I farmed around 100 of them in only 35 minutes.

You do not get 15 wins in 2 hours. lmao. Another no lifer exaggerating.
You'd think they'd just write down the original maintenance times at 8-12 at this point. I feel like it's been extended for an hour atleast for a whole month now.
Founders packs were limited time only. They were removed last week iirc.
Man...they say if your sever maintenance last longer than 5 hours you should see a doctor....ahahah
joke aside how embarrassing -_______-
Naru2008 wrote: »
[You have to take into consideration anything they change on their current build gets completely overwritten when a new patch is sent out, and therefor they have to re-add it. This could cause conflicts with the new coding changes Korea sends out, and they need to troubleshoot everything to make sure it's added back correctly, and working correctly.

Fake news. If your assertion was true we wouldn't get KTera glitches (think RMHM fiasco, or Ninja being broken for months.)

They don't bug test. They just send it.
Triple drop or riot.
Vanhelzing wrote: »
Permanent triple vanguard rewards should temporarly fix the gt problem.

Tripple Vanguards only increase talents you get from Island of Dawn.
That big shop cleaning sale came right before the XIGNCODE drop. That is no coincidence, EME knew many players would quit once they heard about XIGNCODE, so they kept quiet and milked us right before we left. Think about it: they could have been ethical and loudly announced before the sale "XIGNCODE is coming". I know I speak for many players when I say I wouldn't have invested $30 more in this game if I knew I was quitting a few days later from XIGNCODE.

I know I will never see my money back, because EME's plan all along was to rob me and I fell for it, but the fact they pulled that [filtered] to trick me is what really pisses me off. I will NEVER EVER spend another PENNY on a game that has any association with this company, because they've shown their true colors: The true EME slogan is "haha got your money dumbass".

TLDR: I have essentially thrown my hard earned and limited money down the toilet, and was foiled into doing so by EME. The only thing that could heal this breach of trust is a full $30 refund, but I know that won't happen.
Permanent triple vanguard rewards should temporarly fix the gt problem.
this is honestly pathetic
salut,

Bizarre, vous avez dit bizarre,
Je ne vois ne deux chose à faire, soit tu passe à autre chose, soit tu fais un rapport au support. Sachant, qu'il faut créer un compte support avant, si ce n'est pas déjà fait. Voilà en espérant t'avoir aidé au moins un peu. :) ;)
Currian wrote: »
Recently got the 12 crit mask from pvp boxes too! But yeah it must be hard if you only pve. But from experience, EME tends to be shy of adding golden talents in any event. Might be a BHS thing or it might be that they don't want to drastically change the economy again, but from history I doubt they would blatantly add any optimal talent farming buff to PVE-rs unless BHS does it themselves. That being said though, if your sole goal atm is to farm talents, pvp is the way to go. it isn't guaranteed because there is rng involved through what you open from the boxes, but it does feel nice if you finish a game and get otherworldy shards, 98 silver talents, 127 golden talents, and have a chance to get a mask for yourself WITHOUT a party member taking it.

Well nice of you to point this out. It isn't of interested to me but I am sure there will be many people who would be prepared to take part just for those rewards.

Perhaps you could even make a PSA: Thread here and Reddit to spread awareness.


EDIT: Actually I am a bit surprised this hasn't lead to mass afk parties/sync grouping/ etc as those used to be issues whenever losing PvP still gave decent rewards...
CROOOOW wrote: »
ay I don't comment here much, but I want to say that I love the current state of BG boxes, but I hate the jackpots. BGs feel a lot more rewarding when we get more enchanting boxes for wins and an actual decent amount for losses. However, the jackpots really need to be fixed. The shop is garbage right now, with almost everything in there being worthless for people who already have their dyads and mostly play PVP. EE's should be cheaper AND we should get more tokens/win. I also think there should be an option for full +9 people to buy something from the shop that they can sell/trade to others (e.g. the talent box we can get from grid).

Also, like others, I'd love to see the Bell shop come back. When it first went away, I didn't complain because I made a fortune off selling the Keybadges from the boxes. Nowadays, I can still make a decent amount selling talents from the boxes, but it really felt a lot nicer back in the day when I had some control over what I could get with the shop. 100% rng from the boxes is just not as nice of a system.

Bluehole is bringing the credit shop back. It was just announced in ktera so it'll be a while before it reaches our region unfortunately. :/
i hope they bring angelic and demonic wings
ladyraines wrote: »
I dont understand about company stuff,
but.. is that means ENMASSE was `Controlled` by BHS ?
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..

Yes EME is owned by BHS.
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..
Good question. Not sure why EME has trouble implementing patches when all they have to do is translate. Their margin for profit should be high because they aren't developing anything.......

You have to take into consideration anything they change on their current build gets completely overwritten when a new patch is sent out, and therefor they have to re-add it. This could cause conflicts with the new coding changes Korea sends out, and they need to troubleshoot everything to make sure it's added back correctly, and working correctly.
Bankaidz wrote: »
Maintenance has been extended again. We will notify you with an update ASAP.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the length of this unexpected Maintenance extension.

Most be those new daily deals....so excited lets support a game that can't do basic non-patch maintenance correctly
Recently got the 12 crit mask from pvp boxes too! But yeah it must be hard if you only pve. But from experience, EME tends to be shy of adding golden talents in any event. Might be a BHS thing or it might be that they don't want to drastically change the economy again, but from history I doubt they would blatantly add any optimal talent farming buff to PVE-rs unless BHS does it themselves. That being said though, if your sole goal atm is to farm talents, pvp is the way to go. it isn't guaranteed because there is rng involved through what you open from the boxes, but it does feel nice if you finish a game and get otherworldy shards, 98 silver talents, 127 golden talents, and have a chance to get a mask for yourself WITHOUT a party member taking it.
Mazzive wrote: »
"Maintenance has been extended again. We will notify you with an update ASAP.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the length of this unexpected Maintenance extension"


weeee

Like they care?....
bring back treeshark,minea,harmonia and tonka please 8(
Lol...Hmmm
I wasn't aware of the squishy nature in the time space continuum. 12:00PM PDT is ACTUALLY +/- 30 minutes.
Wish I could convince my boss of flexibility for promise dates.
Melyodis wrote: »
i ran rrhm last night and that buff was on my buff bar so i have no idea why your ask about it when we have it.

You kinda totally missed the point of the thread.

The original poster is pointing out that the buff ISN'T on in NA TERA for ALL those the dungeons unlike in EU.

He knows it is on in RRH - he is asking why isn't it on in AA(H).

Sadly, yea no seem to be selling it. It was 2k-3kvnow on broker is sitting at 10k waaaay overprice lol
Wtf
Why does it keep happening each week?
Does the maintenance crew know what they're doing? Why does management keep letting this happen, its not like its a major patch. And they won't even compensate for it.

First it was 8am to 11AM then extended another hour and now its whenever....
EME wrote:
Maintenance has been extended again. We will notify you with an update ASAP.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the length of this unexpected Maintenance extension.


weeee
Servers are difficult (but they don't have to be). I'm sure that there are a lot of us here that work on them (or have) on a daily basis. Maintenance sucks... has to be done.

But... it is actually possible to do maintenance and still suffer almost no down time whatsoever. For those veterans out there the key is having a fault tolerant and high availability infrastructure. Secondly bringing a strong automation game to bear will help enormously (um... who's not automating their infrastructures, configurations, patches and deployments these days?). When changes occur, restarts are usually needed: enter -> rolling restarts on an HA/FO architecture. Not difficult TBH. The most difficult part is people, process and culture, not the technologies. Sure, additional expense is needed to achieve the right level of availability.... even a "3 nines" availability (a mere 99.9% uptime) equates to just under 44 minutes per month. Completely feasible, especially if you buy into and implement infrastructure and configuration as code.

So here's the deal: have the right infrastructure architecture with enough hardware (and good enough hardware to handle peak volumes with at least 30% system overhead remaining), a good fibre channled storage area network, a strong automation game and good processes that support rolling restarts (when needed) and automatic orchestration of all of this winds up equating to a cake walk. Yes, this takes investment. Yes, this takes time to achieve. Yes, this takes the right people to make it happen. It is NOT however difficult.
Melyodis wrote: »
i ran rrhm last night and that buff was on my buff bar so i have no idea why your ask about it when we have it.

Yes, in RRHM.. not in AAHM.
T5N5JX9HRP wrote: »
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.
I constantly send that feedback / suggestions forward to the appropriate Team, or on to Bluehole.
Do you want a comment within each Thread, just saying " This has been passed along, Thanks ! " ?

They aren't asking you to ask Bluehole about it. Do the stuff you can do right now. Hold events that give more of these items. Do some of the stuff that Gameforge has done themselves. You guys have fallen from grace super hard, I'm surprised you don't look at Gameforge more often for wisdom...

Except we don't have a free employee to sit there, study TERA's coding, and build completely unique content, which is what Gameforge does.

Please educate yourself before you wreck yourself.
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now No ETA Zzzz
Maintenance has been extended again. We will notify you with an update ASAP.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the length of this unexpected Maintenance extension.
i want 5 more hours maintenance ..... come on EME you can do it!
I dunno if thos was called like this here but i lov the way of this "golden rose weapon skin" thos are ryly preety same as celestial spirit one or just imply as costume the frosts gear look i ryly like the way the frosts weapons look.
i ran rrhm last night and that buff was on my buff bar so i have no idea why your ask about it when we have it.
Ya now theres no eta anymore, it can take 5 more hours.
Currian wrote: »
I get around 1k talent ~ 15 wins from doing bgs, To me that is passive 60k every 2 or so hours but yeah it must suck if you only pve. They recently had a BAM event(on MT at least) that dropped a ton of blue nocts. so much so that I farmed around 100 of them in only 35 minutes.

Sadly the BAM event was stupidly balanced as it benefited some classes enormously.

Its nice to see PvP players have an interesting way to get talents now - be nice if they something for PvE players too...
12pm pdt my [filtered]...,10 minutes late...
I get around 1k talent ~ 15 wins from doing bgs, To me that is passive 60k every 2 or so hours but yeah it must suck if you only pve. They recently had a BAM event(on MT at least) that dropped a ton of blue nocts. so much so that I farmed around 100 of them in only 35 minutes.
Anyway, here's wonderwall
So another hour extension ?
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.
I constantly send that feedback / suggestions forward to the appropriate Team, or on to Bluehole.
Do you want a comment within each Thread, just saying " This has been passed along, Thanks ! " ?

They aren't asking you to ask Bluehole about it. Do the stuff you can do right now. Hold events that give more of these items. Do some of the stuff that Gameforge has done themselves. You guys have fallen from grace super hard, I'm surprised you don't look at Gameforge more often for wisdom...
Remove the damn Xigncode already, that's why you're having issues right now :angry:
WTS shandra quill's with rookie buff.

w0MG86b.png
I think I'll quit in the end I don't care so much about their thing on this system that I play games on but don't feel they gave proper warning before hand. They should have literally post in bright red warning letters all over the website, launcher, and email you we about to install this malware crep on ya system now is the time to opt out if not good luck....I don't like things that run with out my permission on my system that just are useless... imo

Although play if you like the game and aren't having issues eme should fix it to where this software isn't causing frame drops and blue screen for people or log on problems. I'd say more people would be inclined to trust the software if it actually had good track record and the company was transparent on what is being collected period. I have personally logged on and played and notice no real difference in my own play experience other than that program that I did not want on my gaming computer... of course I didn't qol test it either for long because being livid about mr. spyglass on my system before I was like you kdkfdjfj up cancle elite just eat that $40 that acc mount you just bought >_<

Going forward I may come back if some major patch comes out that actually interest me and hopefully by then either they have xign to where its not noticed and we get updated info in what its collecting and are looking for on system with a white paper documenting it (or better option something more in house than crep software with crep record smarter option for community as a whole).

I've played since beta been through periods of playing then taking a breaks always found more reasons to come back than to leave totally but seems like they getting fewer and fewer and me personally this put foul taste in mouth and yes I know it can be easily bypassed but if I had to do that because I really wanted to play its just doesn't sit right with me.

tldr

1. If you like the game PLAY IT BY ALL MEANS... eme can possibly come out with ways to make the software be useful and not hinder the systems of the people that reported they are having issues after that patch involving it.

2. If you don't like xign crep don't play odds are eme don't care overall and any decision on whether or not to get rid of it comes down to $ and not communities overall view on it. (sometime businesses have to do this to stay a float or make profits i'm not upset with this way of thinking for companies so don't take it out of context it just stated facts)

3. Sucks if you are in the camp of just not being able to log on or have issues after this that make game unplayable feels bad man

o/ later nerds first and last post keep hope alive
At least in the past, sell runs were generally viable options for earning gold, if a bit sketchy. Even in RKE they were okay for awhile, but loot is even worse now, and it's so easy to gear that there's little or no demand anymore. Right now if you don't want to be BM, and you use nocs/bravery for a run of rke, which takes about 20-25 minutes, you basically break even in terms of how much you spend on nocs+bravery vs what you earn from vanguard+drops over the course of a few runs. I guess you can run RRHM over and over with no consumables and turn a profit, but again, if i wanted to spam the easiest garbage content, farming IOD or ghillie on 20 alts is way way way better than rrhm.

I agree completely. We aren't disagreeing at all.
EME is BHS. lol

It's a top-down organizational structure.

The problem is,
i dont see ENMASSE and BHS was `top-down organizational structure` like you said,
and whatever source said they were in same coorporation branch or some thing,

Its because..
How do they manage this games is not quite organized with a good adjustment, specialy in game content..

And if ENMASSE and BHS was in `a top-down organizational structure` , why on earth GAMEFORGE (who is running TERA EU),
protest against ENMASSE about their steam product in Europe (if im not wrong) about year ago, so, i`m a bit confuse here..
GAMEFORGE and BHS is not same `top-down organizational structure`?
I dont understand about company stuff,
but.. is that means ENMASSE was `Controlled` by BHS ?
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..

Yes EME is owned by BHS.
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..
Good question. Not sure why EME has trouble implementing patches when all they have to do is translate. Their margin for profit should be high because they aren't developing anything.......
I dont understand about company stuff,
but.. is that means ENMASSE was `Controlled` by BHS ?
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..

Yes.
ay I don't comment here much, but I want to say that I love the current state of BG boxes, but I hate the jackpots. BGs feel a lot more rewarding when we get more enchanting boxes for wins and an actual decent amount for losses. However, the jackpots really need to be fixed. The shop is garbage right now, with almost everything in there being worthless for people who already have their dyads and mostly play PVP. EE's should be cheaper AND we should get more tokens/win. I also think there should be an option for full +9 people to buy something from the shop that they can sell/trade to others (e.g. the talent box we can get from grid).
Saetto wrote: »
ladyraines wrote: »
They always have extended maintenance. Regardless, when it was the metaphoric patch they took an additional 4 hours, where they Nerf metaphoric tokens. And in responsive they gave us shasa potato and a handful of useless consumables. Totally not worth the additional 4 hour maintenance.

EME/TERA is the only mmo where I've seen sloppy maintenance like this that is constantly extended and is not performed during 'dead times'
Blade and soul and black desert do their maintenance when majority of the population is asleep.

Their lack of care leads to constant extended maintenance, it happens all the time. Seriously look at their TERA twitter for each maintenance. They don't care how they inconvenience us.

LMAO BNS, do you know how EU gets their maint at same time as NA? They cant play at middays, also bns has so many delayed maintenances(i think its worse than EME), i still remember that 8 hours maint from VT patch, but ofc you only come to trash talk. Every mmo has their delays, its something that is not in their control at all, so stop naming other mmos just to [filtered] around. Thanks

Umm okay EU gets the same time as NA because its based in NA and its during the time most NA players sleep. BNS does not have that long of a maintenance and isn't constantly extending them, they communicate thru their twitter as well. If TERA did maintenance during time that NA is mostly sleep people wouldn't mind an extended maintenance but they don't.

You sound largely hostile and quick to anger. I'm making a fair comparison MMo to MMo. Calm down fanboy.
En masse handles (or is meant to handle) all region-specific things in the game, which should include most of the things on your list.. but it seems like their response to every single subject since the gear revamp patch has been "we asked BHS about this" so maybe they lost the ability at some point to do anything more than basic events.

I dont understand about company stuff,
but.. is that means ENMASSE was `Controlled` by BHS ?
So, what the point of these forum? if ENMASSE can`t decide what the best for their players..
I feel like this is the main problem of Eastern mmos. Where the developer is primarily in the east and only caters to the east. While our "feedback is sent back" in this case to B.Hole studios. Our feedback is largely rejected. This happens in the case of Aion and Black desert. There is no NA exclusive changes. The only Eastern mmo to have changes exclusively to the West is Blade and Soul but those changes are minor at best. FF!4 listens though....

TERA will most likely be my last Eastern asian mmo that I play. I've seen time and time again where NA wants a certain change and it get sent as feed back by the publisher (EME/NCWEST/KAKAO games) and get largely ignored or not implemented because the developer (B.Hole studios/NCSOFT/Pear Abyss) either doesn't want to implement the change because of cost, they want to keep clients the same, lack of resources.

The end result we don't get the change we wanted, regardless if majority of the community wants it.
EME is BHS. lol

It's a top-down organizational structure.
EME is a subsidiary of BHS. They are the same. They are the NA arm of BHS. Does that answer your question?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_Masse_Entertainment

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=114261053

Not quite satisfying my question though..
because, what i seen in these forums, people keep mumblings everythig with a simple solutions and questions,
and there is no solutions..
So, im not actually seen which is gives the solution... from ENMASSE or BHS -_-
Yeah sadly noticed i stopped play as much as I did. Not because of talents but all together: Xcode, talents, lame rewarding dungeons, absence of communication from eme, spikes, friends who left because of fps drop after xcode, empty lfg, empty queue, mats as rewards, not updated shops, removal of store, events in most awful dungeons instead of cool ones...many things. Trying to keep myself from leaving but it becomes hard :c before in hours when I play were much more ppl. And now its empty for whatever reasons.

This is why I took a year off, and then two years off. When I came back, nothing had changed. They still treat us like garbage, ignore us, and refuse to fix the majority of problems we complain about constantly. I started back in 2013 and to this day they still haven't fixed the ability to report a player for whatever. This has never worked. Can't report for botting, for cheating, for abuse, nothing. It always says it isn't working.

zenpiax wrote: »
It is so [filtered] stupid that we don't have velik little helper. My static group has no awakened dps and we cant clear AAHM. Timer runs out at 4% HP every [filtered] run. It made us stop playing the game at all from frustration. I wasted so many strong braveries, blue noc and feast in 2 weeks trying to clear for nothing. I feel cheated by the system. If my party had the buffs we would've clear day 2 and would be on our way to oath gear and half way through the shiny title. But instead if you don't have zerks and warriors on your party have fun dealing with that 5 min timer. I love how EME can show us every single [filtered] patch that they have no idea what the [filtered] they are doing. [filtered] company focus on greedy business practices and quick cash grabs. I was really looking forward to the new gear, title and dungeon but EME just made me quit instead, great job!


I cant find a sensible reason for what EME are doing unless it is a "cunning plan" to force people to re-roll to zerk or warrior deliberately.

And it is indeed working - a lot of my friends have decided to do that.

The problem is though my friends are all re-rolling in EU TERA where it is far, far easier to gear up and dungeons are easier and more rewarding.

Well so much for that brilliant idea......





En masse handles (or is meant to handle) all region-specific things in the game, which should include most of the things on your list.. but it seems like their response to every single subject since the gear revamp patch has been "we asked BHS about this" so maybe they lost the ability at some point to do anything more than basic events.
As it is now, the harder content costs gold to run rather than earning it.. Why is there no reward for being skilled in tera anymore?

It's been that way since Timescape. We griped about FIHM. We griped about SSHM, (no one cared about RMHM because of all the you know) and we griped about VSHM.

It's always cost more to run good content. We're still saying the same thing we said then.

At least in the past, sell runs were generally viable options for earning gold, if a bit sketchy. Even in RKE they were okay for awhile, but loot is even worse now, and it's so easy to gear that there's little or no demand anymore. Right now if you don't want to be BM, and you use nocs/bravery for a run of rke, which takes about 20-25 minutes, you basically break even in terms of how much you spend on nocs+bravery vs what you earn from vanguard+drops over the course of a few runs. I guess you can run RRHM over and over with no consumables and turn a profit, but again, if i wanted to spam the easiest garbage content, farming IOD or ghillie on 20 alts is way way way better than rrhm.
EME is a subsidiary of BHS. They are the same. They are the NA arm of BHS. Does that answer your question?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_Masse_Entertainment

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=114261053
Who is organize everything in game content, like dungeon drop rate, dungeon reward, RNG rate, any adjustment, etc
is that ENMASSE? or BLUEHOLE?

If.. the BLUEHOLE was Organize everything in game content like i said above..
So.. what the point we have to mumblings in these forum then?
hoping that ENMASSE would deliver our mumblings to BLUEHOLE?
no wonder it toke years for our mumblings to arrive korea -_-
ladyraines wrote: »
They always have extended maintenance. Regardless, when it was the metaphoric patch they took an additional 4 hours, where they Nerf metaphoric tokens. And in responsive they gave us shasa potato and a handful of useless consumables. Totally not worth the additional 4 hour maintenance.

EME/TERA is the only mmo where I've seen sloppy maintenance like this that is constantly extended and is not performed during 'dead times'
Blade and soul and black desert do their maintenance when majority of the population is asleep.

Their lack of care leads to constant extended maintenance, it happens all the time. Seriously look at their TERA twitter for each maintenance. They don't care how they inconvenience us.

LMAO BNS, do you know how EU gets their maint at same time as NA? They cant play at middays, also bns has so many delayed maintenances(i think its worse than EME), i still remember that 8 hours maint from VT patch, but ofc you only come to trash talk. Every mmo has their delays, its something that is not in their control at all, so stop naming other mmos just to [filtered] around. Thanks
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Do not worry anyway, BHS is going to make dungeons more profitable accordlingly to their tier, now we only need to wait when the changes come here what will be the next thing "Psuedo End-Game Players" will be complaining about how unprofitable are their runs.

BHS is not going to make it worth it. They are going to add gold value, but nerf gold value for other dungeons. Sure that 20 minute RRH/RMH/RKH or 25-30 min AAH will get you 2500 gold, but you no longer can log in and run 4 quick queue dungeons as each gives 150 gold. It's a super nerf, but BHS will surely implement it here.

Good luck when your static isn't on, half your guild has quit playing, or you can't get competent people to join your LFG. Instead of being able to log in for 30-45 minutes and run small dungeons, you'll have to sit in LFG spamming for people.

The overall gold "gain" will be a net loss when you see the actual constraints of the Tera playerbase. Not to mention the affect it will have on those random 412 players that think KC should take 30 minutes.

Actually I have to agree with Cassandra on this.

On the face of it this seems a good idea in theory but in practice the side-effects could cause huge issues. I would suggest boosting the endgame dungeons gold is good, but super-nerfing the low tier dungeons gold is a bad idea. Having double or even triple the amount of gold for low tier dungeons would still make running higher end content more profitable in terms of rewards/time but would still enable (especially newer) players to get decent rewards when that isn't possible.



It doesn't have to be a talent shower or an event or whatever, even just permanently adding a few various cosmetic loot boxes to 4+ star dungeon loot tables would make them viable to farm again. As it is now, the harder content costs gold to run rather than earning it.. Why is there no reward for being skilled in tera anymore?

Give this person a cookie, genius idea on cosmetic loot boxes!
*waits to hear EME writing this idea down*


As it is now, the harder content costs gold to run rather than earning it.. Why is there no reward for being skilled in tera anymore?

It's been that way since Timescape. We griped about FIHM. We griped about SSHM, (no one cared about RMHM because of all the you know) and we griped about VSHM.

It's always cost more to run good content. We're still saying the same thing we said then.
LOL that is all you guys at EME say "this has been passed along" empty words every time. What a massive joke!!! If you are trying to kill the game keep at it @CobaltDragon
And to answer your question yes, you should respond. The community needs active feedback all the time. This issues are really important for the player base/ community the concerns brought up on the silver/ gold talents, velik helper buff and blue nocs are issues that make the game so unappealing to play and the lack of communication just makes it worst. So if you cant do that get someone that can do your job better, cause this is getting ridiculous.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
I think the change in the gold reward is something that should be done since the beggining. You dont even need that much gold to make it to SC gear and when you are at that point then you wil need to run dungeons that will give you more than a thousand raw gold.

If anything I only see a good thing from this and it could make 4 and 5 star dungeons more alive on LFG and IM.

On TR the only thing in the LFG is RRH, AAN, AAH, or people selling/buying EMP. TR is by far the most active server.

edit: more gold won't give YOU essences or diamonds, and you'll struggle to fill those LFG.
Pink Pinions!
Prismatronic Weapon Skins!
Silver Noblesse Weapon Skins!
Dyeable 2017 Maid Outfits!
Thank you !
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.
I constantly send that feedback / suggestions forward to the appropriate Team, or on to Bluehole.
Do you want a comment within each Thread, just saying " This has been passed along, Thanks ! " ?

I think ideally we would have some indication of whether or not anything will change. As it is now, the majority of my friends have no incentive to even log in - we get little to nothing from doing end-game dungeons, and now that most serious players are fairly well geared (read: +9 stormcry on mains and probably at least one alt), there's no point grinding the easiest level 65 content literally thousands more times. It doesn't have to be a talent shower or an event or whatever, even just permanently adding a few various cosmetic loot boxes to 4+ star dungeon loot tables would make them viable to farm again. As it is now, the harder content costs gold to run rather than earning it.. Why is there no reward for being skilled in tera anymore?
I constantly send that feedback / suggestions forward to the appropriate Team, or on to Bluehole.
Do you want a comment within each Thread, just saying " This has been passed along, Thanks ! " ?

Everyone, please understand that Cobalt has certain strictures, and that he is both the outlet and the inlet for frustration.

For every complaint we give him, he just passes it up the chain. It gets heard or it doesn't.

Cut him some slack.
Papabard wrote: »
Yeah 11:05 and still server isn't up yet. And nothing about a patch coming today at all
There is a Banner at the top of these Forums, notifying players of a 1 hour Maintenance extension.
Yeah 11:05 and still server isn't up yet. And nothing about a patch coming today at all
Agreed, i have to spam low tier dungeon, like 412 dungeon (RG,SF,KC) every day, because they gives more reasonable reward,
and mostly i ignored higher tier dungeon because they spend `more time` and `effort`, and not give a reasonable reward for it..
It is so [filtered] stupid that we don't have velik little helper. My static group has no awakened dps and we cant clear AAHM. Timer runs out at 4% HP every [filtered] run. It made us stop playing the game at all from frustration. I wasted so many strong braveries, blue noc and feast in 2 weeks trying to clear for nothing. I feel cheated by the system. If my party had the buffs we would've clear day 2 and would be on our way to oath gear and half way through the shiny title. But instead if you don't have zerks and warriors on your party have fun dealing with that 5 min timer. I love how EME can show us every single [filtered] patch that they have no idea what the [filtered] they are doing. [filtered] company focus on greedy business practices and quick cash grabs. I was really looking forward to the new gear, title and dungeon but EME just made me quit instead, great job!
As someone who runs log in to do only AAHM pop dg reset scroll off cooldown, I agree with Saabi that blue nocts should be made more available (in and outside of events). Not everybody enjoy logging in to spam RG & KC or low level IOD all day.

One suggestion that I could give would be to have something similar to that of SCEM. If I remember correctly you had to pay a fee to actually enter the dungeon but then you get superior noct along with feast. Why don't we just have it so that we get the benefit of superior noct once we engage the first boss. Just a small suggestion.
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.
I constantly send that feedback / suggestions forward to the appropriate Team, or on to Bluehole.
Do you want a comment within each Thread, just saying " This has been passed along, Thanks ! " ?
BOBBYYYY wrote: »
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.

They're too busy making unnecessary extended server maintenance.
@CobaltDragon can you guys reply to any other threads regarding golden/silver/bluc nocs problems? we know you guys see them. its rude as hell to ignore tbh.
Our Maintenance Team communicated that although things appeared to mostly be on track, they believed they were going to go over the estimated time frame, so a 1 hour extension needed to be communicated, in order to give them time to complete the required work.

If things are mostly 'on track' they won't need an additional hour. Needing an additional hour, leading to one hour past the original estimated time isn't 'on track'.
They always have extended maintenance. Regardless, when it was the metaphoric patch they took an additional 4 hours, where they Nerf metaphoric tokens. And in responsive they gave us shasa potato and a handful of useless consumables. Totally not worth the additional 4 hour maintenance.

EME/TERA is the only mmo where I've seen sloppy maintenance like this that is constantly extended and is not performed during 'dead times'
Blade and soul and black desert do their maintenance when majority of the population is asleep.

Their lack of care leads to constant extended maintenance, it happens all the time. Seriously look at their TERA twitter for each maintenance. They don't care how they inconvenience us.
It seem TERA already lost `the quality` of dungeon run,
in fact that, the 5 man dungeon just bring the player's behavior to become selfish, picky,
and... in higher difficulties dungeon.. few of player tendency to become `elitist`,

I`m not actually social player in the games, and including my self,
i just spam 412 dungeon (RG,SF,KC) every day because its more efficient for me, and faster to farm.

So many player in my server (CH) very much lazzy to run dungeon with `Learning run`,
and guess what.., even my self with Stormcry +6 was never touch RKNM,RRNM,TRHM, and LKHM,
funny..., it seem i just lost my interest with those dungeons..
I seen this behavior in few of my friends, and also few other players, we seem a bit ignorance for those dungeons.
we farm everyday, but we seem have no time to learn mechanics for those dungeons,
we farm every day for low tier dungeon, and completely ignored high tier dungeon.

Most of cause :
Higher tier dungeon doesn`t gives a good reward, incentives, and spend way more time to complete the run,
And its become worse..., when people start to think in `trap run` when they queueing in IM,
and they decided to make pre-made-party with selective item-level and experience player to prevent failure.
In result of that, player rather to think in efficient methode in different ways.

The long list of 5 man dungeon in TERA (almost all of them was dominated in 5 man dungeon) was bring the serious `Boredoom` in every aspect,
including `the quality` of dungeon run, and 5 man dungeon fail to unite every player.
And thats why we need to bring back 10 man dungeon, to bring those `Dynamic` in social aspect of TERA.

I know my statement was a bit confusing,
but, as returning player in TERA, i feel something `miss` from the games it self,
yes... those 10 man dungeons..

I just miss the great eras of 10 man dungeons in TERA
- Wonderholme
- Rift Edge
- Akeron Inferno
- and the best 20 man dungeons ever, `Kelsaik Nest` 20 man (KNXX)

When back there i just happy with my +9 gear, while other player can make +12 gear,
and i remember i have 4 alts that already run `Rift Edge` more than 150 times for each of them.
And now?.. Stormcry +6 and almost completely ignored all of high-tier dungeon.. sadly to say..

So... if.. ENMASSE bringing back 10 man dungeons, just make it sure not to put them high-tier dungeon,
(Atleast with current frost metal armor range), that would gives a chance for many players to run it, and that would be efficient.
And dont forget to bring incentives for those dungeon, and good reward..

Sorry for my bad english,
feel free to post your argument,
and thank you in advance.. :)
Sorry guys, i was on smartphone and my english is too poor for a good explanation.

Ofc i can be better than i am, i'm not top archer or warrior, but i always do a good job in every game, and i'm fast learning.

I don't know if archer are really broken, but the numbers i see when i play with it really surprise me, yeah focus is bug, some radiant and penetrating arrow make a bug crit damage (like 30k crit) i don't know why, apart from this, i get everytime above 2m no matter what i use, is awesome.

Warr is a different story, apart from scythe i just can get above 1m if i am in the back and the boss is enrage, so i do 1,2m with blade of draw (with the chest roll)

My scythe are quite low, i see some 4m without any special buff (like channelwork) but most of time i get 2m, 2,7 or 3,5 (this last is when enrage) yeah i don't have the edge glyph but i use like 25 glyph egg still don't get it.

I like warriors in every game, but... it seems to simple in this game, you have to follow the chain showed, and wait for scythe, in archer i can decide what skill i wanna use.

I tested every dps, no one get me fun, atleast in lvl 20, berseker too slow, slayer low damage and similar play style to warrior, i don't like sorcerer.

I have a mystic, archer and warrior, maybe i have to lvl up a brawler but since i deleted mine for not collapse myself with t10 farming, i feel to lazy to lvl another.

BTW i just want to feel confortable with my warrior, and do a decent damage, my archer skill do more damage than my ONLY skill in the warr, it feels horrible and frustrating.

Our Maintenance Team communicated that although things appeared to mostly be on track, they believed they were going to go over the estimated time frame, so a 1 hour extension needed to be communicated, in order to give them time to complete the required work.
Is it Just a normal maintenance? Why is there an extension?
I'm wondering if i can get the city location of the servers, some people say pc eu servers are in germany, but i need exact city some servers in germany are in frankfurt, some are in berlin, is a huge different to me.

The only reason to know this is because i want to route the ip the best i can, i notice i have 60ms to berlin, very bad ping compare to frankfurt server i used to play in counter strike as far as i remember, so any chance to get down the ping just a little is better (i had 36ms to frankfurt, very good ping because i'm 2500km afar.

Thank you and regards
dragonmu12 wrote: »
idk why eme not responding to any of those threads ,really eme what happend? i like the idea of last bosses drop golden talent/silver talent in amount of like 30 as a group loot so anybody will get 20 each(439),35 each(446),50 or 60 each(453).

When the event was going back in those days. Every member of the party received the 50 feedstock reward...We should aim to that, not only reward one party member

thats what i said xD i want every member on the party to get that amount of golden/silver talent when looting.
i hope eme will fix the golden/silver talent problem and blue noct problem as well,the crab event yesterday was nice but its not permanent and was only on for some amount of time so there is a lot of ppl who didn't participate and get the loot so its not a really permanent solution for stuff like that
please eme only fix the golden/silver talent,blue nocts problem on end game dungeons.. they are not rewarding enough.
we know from the past that when you want to listen to the community you really do this so please listen to us this time again..
I was just checkin in to buy a founders pack and some emp for my bday and end up faunding on sale only those stupid flying mounts that l don need or want? Any idea whats going on? I dont really want to buy those and wate to be sold on broker to be able to buy pets,bank slots, character slots, get emp, etc
Pages wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Not that is going to solve all people complaining about talents but I think EME should try to tune drop tables and vanguard rewards to make them a little bit similar as it was when we had feedstocks.

2 and 3 star dungeons droping talents is ok, 4 star should drop darics and siglos and 5 star should drop plates, also the vanguard rewards should give a few amount of those for each content.

IoD bams vanguard rewards should be tuned with that logic in mind also. It is pretty silly that the reward box you get from tier 3 or 2 can give you less materials/talents than tier 1.

If things get done in the right way talents supply wont need events that might break economy again and it can avoid a further increase on their value when gold reward from dungeons get updated in the future patchs to come.

I don't think higher tier dungeons should drop the crafted version because it undermines crafting (the reason they can drop Diamonds is because it's incredibly rare. If you want to reliably obtain diamonds you still need to do crafting or trade them to someone who crafts).

Instead, they should just drop more talents. 439 should drop x2 talents of its 431 counterpart and 446+ should drop x2 talents of 439 dungeons (x4 of 431s).

Make it on basic material or crafted material, the idea is about giving something with similar value as we had in the past when feedstocks was the main enchanting material needed from players, droped and rewarded from dungeons.

Thought you are right, crafting is already a joke so making darics, siglos and plates drops and rewards from dungeons would only make crafting state even worse.
I only seen people kicked for afking or not entering dungeons in Ilvl 419 dungeons like (KC,RG,SF) those dungeons are easy enough to plow thru. I did have a full group of new lvl 65 that didnt have crystals at all, as in everyone in the group except me. I should of just left the group in that case, run took 45 minutes.

The only other time I've seen people kicked is in Rk-9 where they simply don't know the mechanics. Sometimes as a tank/healer we can carry them unless they are dps that keeps dying to s-bomb and we don't have the dps to break shield.

But to answer your question, yeah if someone is making you wipe 10 times, I'd vote a kick even if they are trying because they need to learn the mechanics better either thru guides or video. It ruins the experience for the group if one person is causing everyone to wipe for hours, you can only carry so much.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Do not worry anyway, BHS is going to make dungeons more profitable accordlingly to their tier, now we only need to wait when the changes come here what will be the next thing "Psuedo End-Game Players" will be complaining about how unprofitable are their runs.

BHS is not going to make it worth it. They are going to add gold value, but nerf gold value for other dungeons. Sure that 20 minute RRH/RMH/RKH or 25-30 min AAH will get you 2500 gold, but you no longer can log in and run 4 quick queue dungeons as each gives 150 gold. It's a super nerf, but BHS will surely implement it here.

Good luck when your static isn't on, half your guild has quit playing, or you can't get competent people to join your LFG. Instead of being able to log in for 30-45 minutes and run small dungeons, you'll have to sit in LFG spamming for people.

The overall gold "gain" will be a net loss when you see the actual constraints of the Tera playerbase. Not to mention the affect it will have on those random 412 players that think KC should take 30 minutes.

I think the change in the gold reward is something that should be done since the beggining. You dont even need that much gold to make it to SC gear and when you are at that point then you wil need to run dungeons that will give you more than a thousand raw gold.

If anything I only see a good thing from this and it could make 4 and 5 star dungeons more alive on LFG and IM.
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Not that is going to solve all people complaining about talents but I think EME should try to tune drop tables and vanguard rewards to make them a little bit similar as it was when we had feedstocks.

2 and 3 star dungeons droping talents is ok, 4 star should drop darics and siglos and 5 star should drop plates, also the vanguard rewards should give a few amount of those for each content.

IoD bams vanguard rewards should be tuned with that logic in mind also. It is pretty silly that the reward box you get from tier 3 or 2 can give you less materials/talents than tier 1.

If things get done in the right way talents supply wont need events that might break economy again and it can avoid a further increase on their value when gold reward from dungeons get updated in the future patchs to come.

I don't think higher tier dungeons should drop the crafted version because it undermines crafting (the reason they can drop Diamonds is because it's incredibly rare. If you want to reliably obtain diamonds you still need to do crafting or trade them to someone who crafts).

Instead, they should just drop more talents. 439 should drop x2 talents of its 431 counterpart and 446+ should drop x2 talents of 439 dungeons (x4 of 431s).
Not that is going to solve all people complaining about talents but I think EME should try to tune drop tables and vanguard rewards to make them a little bit similar as it was when we had feedstocks.

2 and 3 star dungeons droping talents is ok, 4 star should drop darics and siglos and 5 star should drop plates, also the vanguard rewards should give a few amount of those for each content.

IoD bams vanguard rewards should be tuned with that logic in mind also. It is pretty silly that the reward box you get from tier 3 or 2 can give you less materials/talents than tier 1.

If things get done in the right way talents supply wont need events that might break economy again and it can avoid a further increase on their value when gold reward from dungeons get updated in the future patchs to come.
MN9LYJYA4H wrote: »
You guys still around here? I've got the exact same problem :(

I recommend starting your own thread so you can thoroughly describe your issue.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.