TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: This retards can't get just one thing right.
https://i.imgur.com/MeuhqY2.jpg This is an image of my desktop.

https://i.imgur.com/zjXFr1v.png This is an image of all [filtered] running on my pc.

Where is a suspicious program?

How you retards, besides being incompetent for literally anything manages to even implement some [filtered] anti-hack program that nobody even heard of (xincode) that despite nothing even remotely suspicious being run on a computer finds something that is?

Do I have to restart pc now everytime I wish to play Tera?

Is this a joke? Where the [filtered] is server maintenance page?

You, people, are so [filtered] incompetent, that like... if there is training routine to get more incompetent, you people invented it centuries before people were aware of it.
Honestly, I'm surprised xigncode flagged anything, correctly or not. Looking at your screenshot.... I'd think ProcessHacker.exe to be the thing it flagged.

Edit:
Yes I know it has NOTHING to do with exploits and is a system monitoring program. I wouldn't be surprised if it's getting flagged because it has the word "hack" in it.
Haha 'how to be a man'.text

I had problems with my bitdefender and emes spyware
Do you use Daemon Tools by any chance?

Long time ago in a game called S4 league, they introduced xigncode and after a long process of trial and error, found out Daemon Tools trips up xigncode. It was so annoying uninstalling when I want to play and reinstalling when I wanted to mount Iso's that i wound up just quitting the game.

Luckily some versions of daemon tools can be closed now.
GCDrift wrote: »
had problems with my bitdefender and emes spyware

That wouldn't surprise me. Malware having issues with programs designed to make the system more secure. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

On a side note, @Ace203, are you running the launcher as Administrator? If so, try deleting C:\Windows\System32\xhunter1.sys and not running it as Administrator. It might not fix the issue but it'll make your computer a little more secure dealing with this particular strain of the xigncode3 virus.
TERA PC - General Discussion#6 Ace20310/17/2018, 03:37 PM
The thing is... I managed to run Tera with no problem till like 4 days ago when I last time went to play it. The same setup, nothing went wrong.

I think it's this new idiotic patch that arrived yesterday.
TERA PC - General Discussion#7 Ace20310/17/2018, 03:38 PM
GCDrift wrote: »
Haha 'how to be a man'.text

I had problems with my bitdefender and emes spyware

Well... I'm writing my thoughts on "How to be a man", so if you are interested, let me know and I will file you a copy of it xD.
A new patch broke something? Ya don't say...
TERA PC - General Discussion#9 Ace20310/17/2018, 03:40 PM
Satchin wrote: »
Do you use Daemon Tools by any chance?

Long time ago in a game called S4 league, they introduced xigncode and after a long process of trial and error, found out Daemon Tools trips up xigncode. It was so annoying uninstalling when I want to play and reinstalling when I wanted to mount Iso's that i wound up just quitting the game.

Luckily some versions of daemon tools can be closed now.

No, I don't use it.
Ace203 wrote: »
https://i.imgur.com/MeuhqY2.jpg This is an image of my desktop.

https://i.imgur.com/zjXFr1v.png This is an image of all [filtered] running on my pc.

Where is a suspicious program?

How you retards, besides being incompetent for literally anything manages to even implement some [filtered] anti-hack program that nobody even heard of (xincode) that despite nothing even remotely suspicious being run on a computer finds something that is?

Do I have to restart pc now everytime I wish to play Tera?

Is this a joke? Where the [filtered] is server maintenance page?

You, people, are so [filtered] incompetent, that like... if there is training routine to get more incompetent, you people invented it centuries before people were aware of it.

I can see you right now on the ground beating up like them spoil children my my. Hey son something was flag in the process, the get more info on the xigncode why didn't take screenshot of it and show us. I mean your pissed yes but saying they incompetent and till playing their game damn is garbage you all like and that's what your paying for so suck it up. if you all decide to stop play that only when they will remover but no love the game too much then live with it, simple as that.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.