TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: EME please post dg and bg stat then compare it before the 3rd party take down
TERA PC - General Discussion#1 xhera10/01/2018, 05:53 AM
EME please post the dungeon and battleground statistics then compare it with the statistics before the third party take down. Dungeon lfg is almost dead considering there is a double drop event. My guild has 20 ppl online on average, 40+ during peak hours. But now we only have like 9 ppl online and only 1 doing dg.
Why do you think they would ever do that?
TERA PC - General Discussion#3 xhera10/01/2018, 06:08 AM
To prove that their action didn't damage a large amount of the community?
why would they need or want to prove that? they never made the claim that the community would be unaffected in the first place.
TERA PC - General Discussion#5 xhera10/01/2018, 06:25 AM
Why do you question me instead of just letting them post it?
why ask a question that you know damn well no one's gonna answer? lmao
TERA PC - General Discussion#7 xhera10/01/2018, 06:33 AM
Do i look like i know the dungeon and battleground statistics? lmao
TERA PC - General Discussion#8 xhera10/01/2018, 06:40 AM
@Avroraa thank you (no sarcasm)
looks tragic :/
This is tragic.

I was watching the LFG a lot during Sunday and this is one of the screenshots taken at 4PM EST.

FFeKxjp.jpg


It is like some sort of chain reaction where a single fuse managed to lit some other ones and everyting exploded with the population drastically dropping up to the point from where two pages of LFG turned into this while also the dungeon queues greatly changed and of course there are barely any players doing guardian legions ( this looks worse than before the merge ).

I really hope that EME and the Proxy Devs will agree to talk and fix this one before it becomes irreversible because slowly but surely the players not only started to sell their gear on NA and give up but they also slowly settle down in other places and the chances of them coming back decrease with each day that is passing ( EME has at most very few days to find a compromise and come up with a solution and especially since APEX2 will hit earlier on EU so players that moved there might like it ).

The thing is that if the PvP is dead and the PvE will die then the in game economy will die as well and then everything else.

p.s. please be patient and wise
Ur funny...Are you really expecting it would stay the same when people who support these so called 3rd party devs are mad and trying to start on eu coz they said "proxy is allowed there" , but guess what? a mod just posted they can get banned for it.
TeraNuibe wrote: »
Ur funny...Are you really expecting it would stay the same when people who support these so called 3rd party devs are mad and trying to start on eu coz they said "proxy is allowed there" , but guess what? a mod just posted they can get banned for it.

Regardless of what happens on EU:Tera.. the fact remains that NA:Tera lost too many players and now the consequences are already starting to look the way that they look.. when we are not even there yet which is 16th of this month.

And i am not going to defend the proxy users and neither the proxy devs ( especially since the proxy devs played dirty and took advantage of something to make profit and convince the masses that they cannot live without it to make even more profit and if i was EME then i would definitely do the same that EME did but this situation looks a bit too fragile and i think that EME needed and still needs to be patient and play it smart to keep the upper hand and move the game in the direction that they want ) ... But at the same time no other options were provided by anyone else and the proxy users found a glimpse of hope that helped them to improve their experience in game. And the problem is that way too many players relied on the proxy to improve that said experience so here we are.. in this situation.

I just hope that a solution will be found and everything will go more or less to normal ( some irreversible damage was already done ).

p.s. i really want to enjoy that apex gunner after preparing for so much ahead of time
TERA PC - General Discussion#12 xhera10/01/2018, 11:37 AM
@TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.
TERA PC - General Discussion#13 Makojita10/01/2018, 12:56 PM
Avroraa wrote: »
IOzOfKy.png
Moongourd upload stats from this week. 75% less uploads compared with last weekend.

We need another screenshot of this on the 16th.
I am guessing that the population will go back to how it was before the merge with the exceptions that the economy in game will take a hit while LFGs will be a rarity ( especially due to the lack of geared/skilled players and certain classes like healers/tanks ).. and many other small things such as crafting that will be affected.

I am quite curious to see what will really happen.
https://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Also add steam Tera population
Game has almost 1700 players in january 2018

July 2018 has 1376 prom
And september 2018
1041 players.

They lost almost 300 players after merge.

Steam mark 700 players promedy now. At 01/10 2018.

Could be lost 600 players in 2 months a good thing for the game. Mmm
TERA PC - General Discussion#16 Berogi10/01/2018, 01:55 PM
Gatokatzen wrote: »
https://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Also add steam Tera population
Game has almost 1700 players in january 2018

July 2018 has 1376 prom
And september 2018
1041 players.

They lost almost 300 players after merge.

Steam mark 700 players promedy now. At 01/10 2018.

Could be lost 600 players in 2 months a good thing for the game. Mmm

I'm unsure if steam charts would show it really, cause for one, most issues with proxy are usually resolved by using the standalone launcher and second, I'm not sure if this is counting EU too or just NA, though it would be realistic for it to be just NA
> @xhera said:
> @TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
> Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.

if im funny then i dont know what to call u then...of course u live far from the server so ull have high ping...if u want to play on a low ping then go play at ur own local server....no local server??? then not eme's fault...and we all know using 3rd party apps isnt allowed specially if it has some options that people can abuse in game..
unknown.png

This was the queue during peak hours for CS on the first CS bonus day after the DMCA. Not a promising sign.

Also, no guild won CU on Velika.
TERA PC - General Discussion#19 Dvsv10/01/2018, 04:05 PM
TeraNuibe wrote: »
> @xhera said:
> @TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
> Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.

if im funny then i dont know what to call u then...of course u live far from the server so ull have high ping...if u want to play on a low ping then go play at ur own local server....no local server??? then not eme's fault...and we all know using 3rd party apps isnt allowed specially if it has some options that people can abuse in game..

EME advertised, made local partnerships and even payment methods just to sell EMP to BR players:
https://joguetera.uol.com.br/

What you gonna say?
They want money from overseas players but they don't even care to provide a playable service for that player base.
clfarron4 wrote: »
Also, no guild won CU on Velika.
@clfarron4 wait what do you mean no guild won CU? What happened?

> @Dvsv said:
> TeraNuibe wrote: »
>
> > @xhera said:
> > @TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
> > Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.
>
> if im funny then i dont know what to call u then...of course u live far from the server so ull have high ping...if u want to play on a low ping then go play at ur own local server....no local server??? then not eme's fault...and we all know using 3rd party apps isnt allowed specially if it has some options that people can abuse in game..
>
>
>
>
> EME advertised, made local partnerships and even payment methods just to sell EMP to BR players:
> https://joguetera.uol.com.br/
>
> What you gonna say?
> They want money from overseas players but they don't even care to provide a playable service for that player base.

yeah coz if ull use ur head u know that u paid for stuff in game and not paying to have a lower ping and besides its a free to play game u wer not forced to pay...
TeraNuibe wrote: »
yeah coz if ull use ur head u know that u paid for stuff in game and not paying to have a lower ping and besides its a free to play game u wer not forced to pay...

here comes the "if you don't like it you can leave" argument.

Ok yes free game we can leave. So does that justify [filtered] service? What are you trying to achieve here, that this game should close down because people are not happy and the game is not responsible for the quality of their product, and as a result people leaves?
TeraNuibe wrote: »
yeah coz if ull use ur head u know that u paid for stuff in game and not paying to have a lower ping and besides its a free to play game u wer not forced to pay...

here comes the "if you don't like it you can leave" argument.

Ok yes free game we can leave. So does that justify [filtered] service? What are you trying to achieve here, that this game should close down because people are not happy and the game is not responsible for the quality of their product, and as a result people leaves?

yeah coz i said "if they dont like it they can leave" im just letting them know that just because they spent money on the game or they have an option to pay locally it doesnt make them anything special...
clfarron4 wrote: »
Also, no guild won CU on Velika.
@clfarron4 wait what do you mean no guild won CU? What happened?

In CU, the winning condition is that there is a single guild tower standing before the two hours are up. And the game will say "X won CU".

Anything else is a losing condition and the game will say "Velika is free". In this case, there were multiple guild towers standing at the end of CU. The guilds still get ranked, but the game counts it as no-one winning.
clfarron4 wrote: »
clfarron4 wrote: »
Also, no guild won CU on Velika.
@clfarron4 wait what do you mean no guild won CU? What happened?

In CU, the winning condition is that there is a single guild tower standing before the two hours are up. And the game will say "X won CU".

Anything else is a losing condition and the game will say "Velika is free". In this case, there were multiple guild towers standing at the end of CU. The guilds still get ranked, but the game counts it as no-one winning.

So no one even bothered doing CU is what you're saying, because man multiple towers up by the end of it? Legit first time hearing that.
clfarron4 wrote: »
clfarron4 wrote: »
Also, no guild won CU on Velika.
@clfarron4 wait what do you mean no guild won CU? What happened?

In CU, the winning condition is that there is a single guild tower standing before the two hours are up. And the game will say "X won CU".

Anything else is a losing condition and the game will say "Velika is free". In this case, there were multiple guild towers standing at the end of CU. The guilds still get ranked, but the game counts it as no-one winning.

So no one even bothered doing CU is what you're saying, because man multiple towers up by the end of it? Legit first time hearing that.

We had all bams, diferent as Kaiator that cant defend towers until all bams are farmed.
TERA PC - General Discussion#27 xhera10/02/2018, 03:37 AM
@TeraNuibe you are a very nice person..very positive attitude towards the community..
If you don't care about the community like eme, this game will die. We have a big problem at hand because of eme's action. EME needs to take action now before almost everyone decides to move to eu/stop playing or play other games permanently. This game can't be called mmorpg if there are only few people playing it.

I don't wanna go to eu and start all over again. My main is ho, i have 4 alts on sc and high tier vip. This is YEARS of effort and dedication. Starting in eu is like i have to leave my home then start with no money,no cloths, no bed etc. It is not that i can't log in and play anymore. It i just that don't have the motivation to play so as almost everyone on my guild because of this tragic event. The lfg is barely breathing considering my server is mixture of the 3 pve servers.

If trash talking me makes you feel better. Feel free to do so.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.