TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: Shadow sanguinary not in the guild quest list
Shadow sanguinary isnt currently in the list of possible guild quests,it should be from the moment the dungeon was reintroduced to the game.
is that what @KitTeaCup is going to talk about in the twitch today ? or has this fact slipped past eme ?
please add normal and hardmode to guild quests. ty
Ssnm and sshh are event dungeons.
Like mm and dw before they are not in the guild quest list
how can they be vent dungeons when they just introduced pets based on the dungeon ?
and why can't event dungeons be added to guild quests? they really should be
TERA PC - General Discussion#4 voidy09/15/2018, 08:30 PM
Yup. Event dungeons have never been added to the guild quest lists, which sucks since they're the main dungeons anyone runs anymore since everything else is kinda stale and boring and not worth the vanguard expenditure.
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
how can they be vent dungeons when they just introduced pets based on the dungeon ?
and why can't event dungeons be added to guild quests? they really should be

Simple: Limited time pets, don't get it now and you'll never be able to get it again (or until it's slapped to the store)
Vinyltails wrote: »
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
how can they be vent dungeons when they just introduced pets based on the dungeon ?
and why can't event dungeons be added to guild quests? they really should be

Simple: Limited time pets, don't get it now and you'll never be able to get it again (or until it's slapped to the store)

that's never ever been true in the history of eme. its BS. they've used that trick a handful of times and this latest time when they emptied the store only to restock them with 100 "amazing" items less then 2-3 months later.

meanwhile important changes have still not been worked on. emporium shop revamp, fashion coupon store revamp, elite status bar etc.
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
meanwhile important changes have still not been worked on. emporium shop revamp, fashion coupon store revamp, elite status bar etc.

FWIW, I know very well about the first two, but what exactly are people hoping to change about the Elite bar at this point? It has had some adjustments to it over the last while already, but I want to make sure I'm clear on what exactly people are hoping to change about the way it is now. (Other than the long-observed that the gold boost is basically useless.)
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.