TERA Online forum archive
Console General Discussion: Changing TERA from Unreal Engine 3 to Unreal Engine 4
Hello there, beautiful creatures from far and wide. I wanted to take this moment to get your voices on this. As you can see from the title, the proposition is rather simple - maybe not that simple from transitioning, but simple in the sense of what we as players should ask for. Before I begin, I ask that you take the moment to truly read through this all and not just glance over it. With your support, and hopefully with enough voices, Bluehole can make a major difference that could potentially make the game 100% better.

We've all experienced that lag in Velika, Highwatch and Battlegrounds, to the point that most of us (without Playstation 4 Pros / Xbox One X) have bluescreened and have because of that experience caused issues like 15 Minute Debuffs (Dropout Status), and potentially losing runs - now, keep in mind that is just Dungeon related. We've crashed in major cities from all the particle effects, and quite frankly due to the fact that there are way too many players on at once time, in one area. Due to Unreal Engine 3's limitations (look at TERA PC, Bless Online and Blade and Soul) with even having 30-40 players on one screen just fighting causes extreme frame drops. This is not the fault of a server or necessarily always the fault of the player using a "bad graphics card". Even Unreal Engine 4 is not always 100% the best for MMORPGs, but since I believe that Bluehole will not create its own engine, this is the only choice.

We are seeing more and more that MMORPGs are finally making the switch into Unreal Engine 4, in order to facilitate players when it comes to large scale battles (PC Players remember Nexus and Alliance) - meaning better frame rates overall. Though the engine itself won't 100% make it "better", with the engine and a strong netcode, TERA could become even better than it already is. How? This, in turn, would allow players to have better frame rates when in a location with 30-40 players all at once, using different abilities. Look at Fortnite, or for a more close to home feel, look at Paragon. Epic Games pushed the boundaries of Unreal Engine 4, perfecting it for this sort of MMO-esque system. In Fortnite we've seen 100 players fighting it out, attacking all at once, using multiple abilities, etc. It's smoother than ever thanks to the hard work at Epic. Ashes of Creation is pushing Unreal Engine 4 with its own Netcode and in the testing stages, it's been a clean play with 2,000+ players all in one server, and 500+ players in one location.

To further assist this, look at Blade and Soul, it's a strong example as it is an MMORPG, Korean-based, originally in Unreal Engine 3 and created around the same time as TERA. Next year it will be going into Unreal Engine 4, for visual detail improvement and performance capabilities. (Source)

TERA needs to step up in this regard. Even Bless Unleashed is going into Unreal Engine 4 for those same reasons, brought to consoles as a brand new MMORPG, completely separate from Bless Online. Even if it's rebranded as TERA 2, the time and money put into making the game even better, will generate more revenue. This isn't a guess, this is hard facts. Since 2013, PC players have been asking for optimization and improvements of TERA, and you are limited at what you can do with Unreal Engine 3, it's not your fault. However, moving it into Unreal Engine 4, a more stable, updated and stronger engine for this genre will bring an amazing experience both to the players and Bluehole Studios.

We hope that you'll consider this, and listen to your playerbase. We love TERA, and we adore the gameplay, and of course, its action combat. However, the game can be even more so amazing, with better, stronger performance.

Thanks for reading. If you support this, please let En Masse know in the comments below by stating that you support this petition of sorts.
100% SUPPORT -Prototype PS4 Darkan NA
Please do, and hopefully it will fix some of the current graphical issues and make the game overall better!
Console General Discussion#4 Woofers08/25/2018, 04:44 AM
100% Support this! Not only will it make the game better but it will fix all the issues it currently has. From lagging when joining or moving to a new location and also crashing in velika. Really hope this gets through to blue hole and they consider this!

Lone.Wolff/Woofers
Darkan
Console General Discussion#5 Rinky08/25/2018, 06:03 AM
This should take no time at all. I support.
An engine upgrade has improved a lot of other games in the past, and I do agree with the U4's higher limitation threshold than U3's. Hopefully devs will catch on to think about this and maybe work on an improvement for their game. Remember, this has to reach the Korean devs as well.
Would be nice if they improve it. Cause the lag is keeping me away from doing battlegrounds now.
I support!
Todo el apoyo, si se animaron a llevar este gran MMO para nosotros en consola , también pueden mejorarlo con UE4
Me too i hope they improve this way the game
Console General Discussion#10 CornishRex08/25/2018, 10:36 AM
It's not going to happen that soon or at all. Tera is a 7 year old game and it never received any meaningful optimizations. BHS doesn't even focus on it anymore, pubg is their main cash cow now.
Console General Discussion#11 HWL765R43X08/25/2018, 11:26 AM
Thank you for putting this out there Saru. It's the main factor deciding whether or not this game will last and meet it's true potential, because we all know TERA could be huge if they'd just focus on it more and quit putting it to the side and milking the players for every cent they can get until it eventually dies, which will be sooner than later with how terribly it runs, even doing simple PvP. Now would be the best time, as people are still wanting to give them a chance to actually give TERA the attention it deserves, but chances are limited too. We can only hope. 100% support.
Console General Discussion#12 Vinyltails08/25/2018, 12:17 PM
As much as people want this, BHS is never gonna do it...just look at A:IR their newest game, that's on UE3 in 2018...there is no way they're gonna touch UE4

Besides, it's too much effort for them and BHS hates effort..we've asked for this before along with other basic stuff but yeah...Just another thing they're gonna laugh at and ignore dispite the support
Console General Discussion#13 M6KPMHHLR308/25/2018, 12:42 PM
This is never going to happen, this has been asked many times before, they will never do it, they do not care about quality only money.

Their newest mmo is on UE3 and -has optimization issues in its own hype trailer-.

Do the math.
> @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> This is never going to happen, this has been asked many times before, they will never do it, they do not care about quality only money.
>
> Their newest mmo is on UE3 and -has optimization issues in its own hype trailer-.
>
> Do the math.

You're absolutely correct. However, if we all unite as a community and speak out in support about, about what we - the consumer, wants.... - we can possibly make a difference. Also, A:IR was started about a year or two after Tera released. It makes sense why it's that engine. Should upgrade it but, yeah... Who knows?
Console General Discussion#15 Vinyltails08/25/2018, 05:13 PM
> @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> This is never going to happen, this has been asked many times before, they will never do it, they do not care about quality only money.
>
> Their newest mmo is on UE3 and -has optimization issues in its own hype trailer-.
>
> Do the math.

You're absolutely correct. However, if we all unite as a community and speak out in support about, about what we - the consumer, wants.... - we can possibly make a difference?

No, BHS straight up don't care for the community outside of Korea.

Source 1: We've been whining for optimization since FOREVER to the point that topic is beyond a dead horse, yet game still runs like trash

Source 2: PC has been asking for Talents for 3 YEARS as the devs balanced around talents, despite saying they don't and not giving us to them cause 'too buggy'. ONLY NOW, 3 YEARS LATER have we finally heard ANYTHING about talents potentially coming

Source 3: Ktera was going to bring out Talismans but received massive backlash from their community which immediately cancelled the update. Koreans whine and their concerns are fixed WHILE WE'RE ASKING FOR BASIC STUFF, yeah, thry don't care for us. Hell, I've seen the words "talisman" pop up now and again in Gameforge (EU publisher) so who knows if we're gonna get a [filtered] system

Face the facts, be realistic, Vets have been asking for bare basics and yet here we are, empty handed. Remember who you're asking when thinking of suggestions, if BHS can't even make one of their highest profit games (PUBG) run well, then i highly doubt they'll do anything else for their other titles
@Vinyltails Trust me, I understand and I know. I get it 100%. The high chance is that it won't ever happen. But, what's the harm in rallying here, with the super small chance that it might happen?

Wasting time? Maybe.

But at least, the community can say it tried one last time. Even on their newest product (console version). Even if it bears nothing in return, what it will bring is knowledge and wisdom to the console players knowing that, we should take our business elsewhere.

PC has asked for this. They were ignored. It makes sense. Now console is asking for this. If they add 2 and 2, they'll see this is a big issue. Maybe.

All we can do is try.
Console General Discussion#17 Kirasaka08/25/2018, 05:53 PM
> @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> This is never going to happen, this has been asked many times before, they will never do it, they do not care about quality only money.
>
> Their newest mmo is on UE3 and -has optimization issues in its own hype trailer-.
>
> Do the math.

You're absolutely correct. However, if we all unite as a community and speak out in support about, about what we - the consumer, wants.... - we can possibly make a difference. Also, A:IR was started about a year or two after Tera released. It makes sense why it's that engine. Should upgrade it but, yeah... Who knows?

Let me just think of all the times that 'we the community' have spoken out about in the past 2 years, each of these points I list nothing has been done about them.

Forsaken Island Hard Mode being delayed on NA by 4 months.
Neon Mongos event giving far too much, 2+ years later now and I still have 500 smart dyad structures left.
Dragons being announced as an ingame mount from grinding for tokens and then being changed to cash store only because thats how Bluehole wanted it.
Noesis writing intentionally vague patch notes so that we could 'find out for ourselves by playing'.
The 3rd party program drama, the developers labelling anyone who even so much as made tweaks to their files to make the game run better into the same basket as people who were exploiting the game.
EME doing a boss spawn event open world just to try stress the servers and admitting after the event that was the reason for the event. (servers crashed non stop during this).
The memeslash situation, we begged for EME and bluehole to do something about this when they finally did after 3 months the patch lasted 5 minutes because it was so poorly coded.
Enmasse leaking the conversion rates to a certain group of players when the gear revamp happened. EME said they would take action against those that exploited the information, they never did take any action.
No christmas event at all in 2017, people asked for 30 days straight where it was, on new years we got a double drop because a community manager from another eme game gave it to us, tera staff completely ignored us.
Strongbox events giving massive amounts of golden talents whilst the ingame methods gave very small amounts. Basically a p2w event which they ran 2 or 3 times before removing strongbox events permanently.
The anniversary event basically being just a cash store sale.
Removing all the contents of the cash store so they could have a daily deals system to try make us buy stuff because its unknown when it will return.
The xigncode drama, adding xigncode to the game when its a totally inefective anti cheat. They didnt announce it and totally ignored the privacy concerns people had.
Leaderboards having their rewards removed because a small group of people were exploiting, punishing the community as a whole instead.
Leaderboards ending on the ingame UI but then they didnt end and eme said after the season was meant to end that it had been extended to the 14th because thats when the patch was.
$80 character bound mounts coming to the store.
Talent system finally coming to NA 3 years after release in korea but we have to grind from 0 points and start 3 years behind because the koreans didnt want to let us have a system that the classes are balanced around.
Bluehole copying optimizations from a 3rd party program that they themselves have labelled as a hack tool. (turn off other players skill effects etc) they should make their own optimizations not copy off other people's work.
The new gear costing 1 million gold PER ATTEMPT. (hasnt reached na yet but probably will in october)

So please tell me how uniting as a community and speaking up about getting unreal engine 4 is actually going to work when they haven't listened to anything in the game's history. Unreal Engine 4 port will never happen. Tera makes $2 million a year, pubg made $1 billion last year. They obviously dont care about us anymore.
Console General Discussion#18 EARG4XPG6T08/25/2018, 08:46 PM
I fully 100% support this.
@Kirasaka At the end of the day, it doesn't hurt to try, right?
Console General Discussion#20 Vinyltails08/25/2018, 10:01 PM
@ Kirasaka At the end of the day, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

As long as you're not expecting or hoping for change cause the chance of it is 0, unless a Korean suggested it otherwise you're just letting yourself down
Console General Discussion#21 M6KPMHHLR308/25/2018, 10:36 PM
> @TheSarumonin said:
> @Vinyltails Trust me, I understand and I know. I get it 100%. The high chance is that it won't ever happen. But, what's the harm in rallying here, with the super small chance that it might happen?
>
> Wasting time? Maybe.
>

Because we were "rallying" for years, YEARS, asking for everything you are. You by saying this are implying we havent tried enough with full certainty.

We battled for the games health harder than the devs ever have, harder than the publishers ever have, hell the earlier team [filtered] LEFT.

We. Have. TRIED. Its not going to work, theres mo miniscule chance THERE IS NO CHANCE

0

ZERO

CHANCE of them ever helping this game.

Every recent decision is them abandoning it, milking whats left before it inevitably dies. The only people theyve proven time and time again that they listen to are their Korean players.

No one else matters, not even console which is in an objectively WORSE state than pc through and through. The amount of content theyre being given is old, slowly drip fed shoulda been there on release.

The optimiztion issues on console cant even be worked around and the people on pc who did got xingcoded.

They dont care about what we say, not on this scale and not ever, you say 1 more time

Youre not the first to say 1 more time

We have 1 more timed until we were blue in the face



Want damning evidence? If they actually cared about us or this game they all would have treated it better instead of abusing it like a step child and feeding us excuses.

They do not care. They removed things to cut down on costs. This games drowning and when it dies all we get is a shrug and a come play our NEW badly optimized scam of a game.

They are truly a business first and devs dead last

These guys arent like the Devs of games like WoW or Warframe.

These are REAL business players and they play real business hard ball.

I love Tera? They do not.
@M6KPMHHLR3
You're right, and I love TERA. Loved it for many, many years. No harm in trying, even if it doesn't bring any change, at least we can say we gave it a shot. Right?
Console General Discussion#23 Vinyltails08/26/2018, 01:11 AM
@ M6KPMHHLR3
You're right, and I love TERA. Loved it for many, many years. No harm in trying, even if it doesn't bring any change, at least we can say we gave it a shot. Right?

In the end, it's just another thread to meet the weekly "stuff we need but ignored by bhs" quota we seem to have
Console General Discussion#24 Nexiga08/26/2018, 02:23 AM
> @Kirasaka said:
> TheSarumonin wrote: »
>
> > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> > This is never going to happen, this has been asked many times before, they will never do it, they do not care about quality only money.
> >
> > Their newest mmo is on UE3 and -has optimization issues in its own hype trailer-.
> >
> > Do the math.
>
> You're absolutely correct. However, if we all unite as a community and speak out in support about, about what we - the consumer, wants.... - we can possibly make a difference. Also, A:IR was started about a year or two after Tera released. It makes sense why it's that engine. Should upgrade it but, yeah... Who knows?
>
>
>
>
> Let me just think of all the times that 'we the community' have spoken out about in the past 2 years, each of these points I list nothing has been done about them.
>
> Forsaken Island Hard Mode being delayed on NA by 4 months.
> Neon Mongos event giving far too much, 2+ years later now and I still have 500 smart dyad structures left.
> Dragons being announced as an ingame mount from grinding for tokens and then being changed to cash store only because thats how Bluehole wanted it.
> Noesis writing intentionally vague patch notes so that we could 'find out for ourselves by playing'.
> The 3rd party program drama, the developers labelling anyone who even so much as made tweaks to their files to make the game run better into the same basket as people who were exploiting the game.
> EME doing a boss spawn event open world just to try stress the servers and admitting after the event that was the reason for the event. (servers crashed non stop during this).
> The memeslash situation, we begged for EME and bluehole to do something about this when they finally did after 3 months the patch lasted 5 minutes because it was so poorly coded.
> Enmasse leaking the conversion rates to a certain group of players when the gear revamp happened. EME said they would take action against those that exploited the information, they never did take any action.
> No christmas event at all in 2017, people asked for 30 days straight where it was, on new years we got a double drop because a community manager from another eme game gave it to us, tera staff completely ignored us.
> Strongbox events giving massive amounts of golden talents whilst the ingame methods gave very small amounts. Basically a p2w event which they ran 2 or 3 times before removing strongbox events permanently.
> The anniversary event basically being just a cash store sale.
> Removing all the contents of the cash store so they could have a daily deals system to try make us buy stuff because its unknown when it will return.
> The xigncode drama, adding xigncode to the game when its a totally inefective anti cheat. They didnt announce it and totally ignored the privacy concerns people had.
> Leaderboards having their rewards removed because a small group of people were exploiting, punishing the community as a whole instead.
> Leaderboards ending on the ingame UI but then they didnt end and eme said after the season was meant to end that it had been extended to the 14th because thats when the patch was.
> $80 character bound mounts coming to the store.
> Talent system finally coming to NA 3 years after release in korea but we have to grind from 0 points and start 3 years behind because the koreans didnt want to let us have a system that the classes are balanced around.
> Bluehole copying optimizations from a 3rd party program that they themselves have labelled as a hack tool. (turn off other players skill effects etc) they should make their own optimizations not copy off other people's work.
> The new gear costing 1 million gold PER ATTEMPT. (hasnt reached na yet but probably will in october)
>
> So please tell me how uniting as a community and speaking up about getting unreal engine 4 is actually going to work when they haven't listened to anything in the game's history. Unreal Engine 4 port will never happen. Tera makes $2 million a year, pubg made $1 billion last year. They obviously dont care about us anymore.

Thank you, this is what i was looking for when i joined this friggin game. A track record that shows whether or not the game is worth the time/money investment. I will immediately be suspending all play and will delete it from my PS4 when I'm done writing this message.

Ah well thanks for the month of fun BH/Enmasse and sorry you wasted your whole opportunity to be successful in the console MMORPG market. FFXIV is my next appointment.

Consider this my resignation.

- Nex
Console General Discussion#25 Kirasaka08/26/2018, 10:27 AM
@Kirasaka At the end of the day, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Most of us here have realised at this point that there is no point trying, we have accepted that it will never happen. Bluehole only listens to Korean players.
Console General Discussion#26 Kiciuk08/26/2018, 07:19 PM
Forget.
This game just entered miliking mode till it die completly.
Current tera is just a shade of good old times.
Please enmase/bluehole invest in migrating to UE 4
> @EliteHunterZeroX said:
> Please enmase/bluehole invest in migrating to UE 4

> @EliteHunterZeroX said:
> Please enmase/bluehole invest in migrating to UE 4

Even if it takes a year or 2, to even get a response from Bluehole stating that they will in fact be doing this, eventually? Is more than enough. It's a push forward. I'm not asking for an immediate fix, or an immediate upgrade. That's absurd. I'd just like to hope that the game can improve even more for more years to come.

Yes, so many years have players asked for fixes and changes, with no result. But I argue, that if you're still on this forum, knowing full well of the past of the developers and TERA, and you're still playing, then a little part of you - even if it's so tiny you can't even see it - perhaps still holds hope for some change.

I appreciate everyone's comments, and I understand the frustrations. I'm not at all stating that in the past you guys didn't try enough, nor am I trying to undermine the efforts of those who have indeed tried but have received no official response.

I am simply adding to the list of pleas, and with hopes that the community will back me up and let it be seen. Maybe I'm asking too much, and maybe people have just given up hope and just don't want to try anymore. But I ask, if we don't keep trying, then we even continue playing?

Stay positive friends. Realistic, yes - but positive nevertheless. You never know what's on the horizon.
Console General Discussion#29 CT7DGJTGC908/27/2018, 10:03 PM
I'm with Saru on this guys don't give up trying to change the game... If people just gave up on everything even when it seems impossible a lot of people wouldn't be who or what they are in life. I believe that most companies care about what their customers want like Blizzard has always been one of my favorites and been playing their games since I was 12 and I'm 32 now, I stick with them because they know how to listen to people feedback on their games. I believe that this could make a huge difference and the game could blow up again if they implemented this sooner rather than later. Great idea Saru!
-KSWISS
Console General Discussion#30 Xerses08/27/2018, 10:55 PM
let En Masse know in the comments below by stating that you support this petition of sorts.

aren't petitions against the tos? not that I really care tbh, I've been trying to get banned for months but they still haven't banned me yet. however, I do agree that with you that this game does need an overhaul. I get it that you want to have a healthy discussion about this and what not but it's been what like six years now and they haven't listened to a single thing over the years. It's hard to remain positive when there's no positive course of action on behalf of the developers to improve this game. I haven't logged in to any version of tera since June 7th and I miss it so much but until they start changing things I won't be back and neither will my wallet. Good luck on change and hope and stuff like that though, I'd come back in a heart beat if they fix things
I support the recommendation to upgrade the game to Unreal Engine 4. On Melkatran, we already had overpopulation issues, but with the server merge I am normally automatically put on channel 1 when I go into a heavily populated area, and it takes a WHILE for the graphics to load, and I am sitting there waiting for a while, before I can even go into the menu to switch channels. I have a great cable internet connection, and I am on an Xbox One X, so I can't even imagine the kind of lag for people with slower internet and/or an Xbox with less processing and graphics power. I am a solo player, so I can't do the level 65 dungeons, but I am sure it MUST be a lagging nightmare from what has been described and just from the lag I get from going into normal areas with a lot of players.
Console General Discussion#32 clfarron408/28/2018, 12:25 AM
Vinyltails wrote: »
As much as people want this, BHS is never gonna do it...just look at A:IR their newest game, that's on UE3 in 2018...there is no way they're gonna touch UE4

Besides, it's too much effort for them and BHS hates effort..we've asked for this before along with other basic stuff but yeah...Just another thing they're gonna laugh at and ignore dispite the support

Does anyone remember Project EXA? The base character models have already been done, but that's as far as they got.
Console General Discussion#33 3WMPKYN6KG08/29/2018, 10:18 PM
Made an account here just to sign, doubt they'll actually do it, but hey we gotta try at least.
Console General Discussion#34 E5ME3G4F9W08/29/2018, 10:31 PM
Anything to help the game grow
100% support this.
Console General Discussion#36 MEHJ7WP54D08/29/2018, 11:37 PM
Hopefully they do this 100% support
Console General Discussion#37 Alynia08/30/2018, 12:41 AM
Yes please!

Signed
Console General Discussion#38 M9Y4L6THMW08/30/2018, 04:40 AM
I also support this!
Console General Discussion#39 FE3HMYHKWJ08/30/2018, 11:16 AM
I totally back this up!! one of the main reasons I left the pc version years ago, the frame drops and crashes made the game nearly unplayable for me which is a pity because I loved it from day 1 and fell in love with the combat system on this game, even though in console the game seems to run smoother than what it did on my pc years ago it still aparent that the limitations of unreal engine 3 are still present, Gridiron just got released on console and for me its nearly unplayable with the recurrent freezes. please fix theese issues
Console General Discussion#40 The1Lyden08/31/2018, 04:56 AM
I am in favor of an update from UE3 to UE4!
Console General Discussion#41 TLX08/31/2018, 01:39 PM
*Changing Tera console to u e 4* *ps4 explodes*
Console General Discussion#42 T5GA9WFXT909/01/2018, 08:43 PM
100% support this !!!!!
I am absolutely 100% in on this petition. I believe Tera has so much more potential and allow players to return. I don’t specifically enjoys the crash but as long as you guys are working hard, we will continue to support you the team to bring us better graphic and quality contents. <3
Console General Discussion#44 Aniseraph09/02/2018, 05:29 PM
Agreed. Please do this.
I whole heartedly support this. If you want players to continue to play the game, you need to stay current with the engine. And while you’re at it revamp the graphics for priest skills they look so lack luster.
Console General Discussion#46 Zoknahal09/04/2018, 05:55 PM
Just saw this thread and the announcement of BnS.

Unfortunately, this is entirely up to BlueHole Studios, and if they do not see any profit of improving the game performance by moving to a better and more powerful engine, they wont do it.

They are still too busy trying to milk whats left of PUBG.
Console General Discussion#47 Kirasaka09/06/2018, 12:35 PM
Game has been around nearly 8 years. Bluehole isn't going to change engine, it wont get them any money. Those of us that played PC can actually realise that this wont happen, our requests have never been listened to. Bluehole tried to make an Unreal Engine 4 version of TERA back in 2014 but gave up after making the character models because they didn't know how to port all of the game into UE4.

Console people are new so don't know this history of this developer. I wish I could still be as enthusiastic as they are in hoping that the game will get better.
Console General Discussion#48 sorcman12309/29/2018, 01:15 AM
I agree with OP. TERA always had performance issues from the day the game was out on the other hand TERA consoles (PS4/XB1) suffer from these performance issues as well. GvGs, BGs or overpopulated areas in HW can cause severe lag. And it's something players have petitioned for such a long time and little has happened. Look at how PUBG runs and it's another game by BHS.
Console General Discussion#49 M6KPMHHLR309/29/2018, 03:57 AM
Go look at A:IR reveal and it stutters in its own debut trailer.
Console General Discussion#50 Gatokatzen09/29/2018, 04:38 AM
Cannot be possible or why you believe sims 2 sims 3 and sims 4 are totally different even if keep sharing the same idea over years.

If they made a port is like made a game from zero,cause is more easy to create maps and 3d models for U4 and porting will be like creating a model from zero.
They need to recoordinate textures. Change morphs, maps. Geometry issues. Bones. Etc.

Will be like working and waste 3x more time. Than do Tera 2 from zero.
Console General Discussion#51 LWAF3FTLWR09/30/2018, 05:16 PM
To keep up with up conning games and make it interesting for more people to play Tera it's a must. UE4 will make a lot more new content possible.. I understand the coding isn't possible by BH but it would be awesome. The merges itself shows more and more players hop to diferent games so I really hope BH dosnt let Tera die.. recently Also Bless announced to pull the plug out on Korea servers... I love Tera And hope to enjoy it Manny years also from now on... UE4 is a must to compete performance wise
Console General Discussion#52 NXLinny09/30/2018, 10:45 PM
i also support this change :>
Console General Discussion#53 LWAF3FTLWR10/06/2018, 08:13 AM
its soooo funny as i just a randome video of Blade and soul pre UE4...
The guy on the video was explaining some bugs we all familair off. Randome DCs, Bleuscreens, Frame drops, desync's and low player base on NA servers....

After UE4 no complains and player base boomed and as of twitch, shows a few K viewers while Tera shows a few hundred...

Happy days!!!

can't we just try asking NCsoft to take over Tera from Bleuhole studios??
think thats the easiest and most Real way to hope for than 'hoping' for BH to optimize there game, seeing how Tera PC had there optimization of BH, who 'cares' for there player from the past year
Console General Discussion#54 LWAF3FTLWR10/06/2018, 08:20 AM
PS. pre UE4 i ment the anouncements of getting updated to UE4... before i get flamed rofl
I support this #make-Tera-great-again!
Console General Discussion#56 PYGN3PMNTE01/25/2019, 04:11 PM
Im sorry but where is @M6KPMHHLR3 comments y'all guys are quoting ?

I dont see no post by him/her...

Is this mod thread being censured or what ?
Console General Discussion#57 DatGeek01/26/2019, 11:29 AM
Nice necro there @Clickattack
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.