TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: Golden Talent, Silver Talent
We have like 10 discussions over this issue and we didn t get a single response from EME team. Lack of comunications, xigncode, unbalaced rewards from dungeons, lack of talents (buffs "veliks little helper), pvp content, lack of optimization is making ppl go away from the game. My server feels empty like [filtered] and its the last time im trying to give feedback and posible solutions to this particular situation about GT and ST.

1. STRONGBOX EVENT. You can call it p2w event if you want. I never participate in this event cause my RNG is [filtered]. But got to admit that as a bandaid fix was pretty great. You can t make a sale on keys and then drop the bomb "WE ARE NOT MAKING MORE STRONGBOX EVENT". And then say that the rewards from the current boxes where chose from the players feedback....... You want to make them rewarding: Add some dragons, phoneix, GT, ST, not fashion coupons, VETERAN CRYSTALBIND PLEASEEE. If you are not sure what to do, do polls, ask your players council...
2. Coin Shop. You have something good here, iLL go with a perma event on this one, not only weekends, add boxes that reward GT, ST and increase coin rewards from both pvp and pve. You can also include the champion box in this coin shop, i know its RNG but can give you 150 gt, sl. Its something
3. You can make bosses drop GT, ST base on dungeon difficulty, like the one we had a long time ago when feedstock was on shortage. Every boss in selected dungeons had a chance to drop 50 feedstock. Well...... you can make it 50 GL, SL.
4. Double vanguard is not going to fix a thing. Making low tier IOD end game content and force us to grind just to get some GT is [filtered] and you know it.
5. Start being smart and ask your player base, we already know you don t play the game, but start acting like you care because from what are we seeing right now, you don t. And thats why ppl are leaving/changing regions
I have been here since the game went free to play, almost 6 years.....I don t want the game that gave me so much joy, friends and the love of my life, end cause of things that you can change.....just listen

Thank you. Sorry for my english, tried my best here.
idk why eme not responding to any of those threads ,really eme what happend? i like the idea of last bosses drop golden talent/silver talent in amount of like 30 as a group loot so anybody will get 20 each(439),35 each(446),50 or 60 each(453).
dragonmu12 wrote: »
idk why eme not responding to any of those threads ,really eme what happend? i like the idea of last bosses drop golden talent/silver talent in amount of like 30 as a group loot so anybody will get 20 each(439),35 each(446),50 or 60 each(453).

When the event was going back in those days. Every member of the party received the 50 feedstock reward...We should aim to that, not only reward one party member
+ 10000 likes if I could.
First of all I have to say this thread is somewhat superfluous in that all these things have been said before a lot, Then again pretty much what you wrote is right and we haven't had any real responses so what the hell, saying it again can't really hurt.

Anyway as to your points.

1,2,5. - yes fully agree.

3 - I do agree it is an option but think the amount stated is a bit much actually. Still it is a matter of degree rather than the fundamental idea which is a solid one.

4 - I disagree that double vanguards won't fix anything. Even if f it was only for IoD it would help mitigate the situation we have atm as supply would great increase as people especially newer players would have more incentive to farm IoD to gear themselves up and sell any extras.
McOnosRep wrote: »
First of all I have to say this thread is somewhat superfluous in that all these things have been said before a lot, Then again pretty much what you wrote is right and we haven't had any real responses so what the hell, saying it again can't really hurt.

Anyway as to your points.

1,2,5. - yes fully agree.

3 - I do agree it is an option but think the amount stated is a bit much actually. Still it is a matter of degree rather than the fundamental idea which is a solid one.

4 - I disagree that double vanguards won't fix anything. Even if f it was only for IoD it would help mitigate the situation we have atm as supply would great increase as people especially newer players would have more incentive to farm IoD to gear themselves up and sell any extras.

Maybe you are right on 4, what i was trying to say its that, don t think its the only solution u can give to us. Since the problem began the only thing they did was "well, here you have Double vanguard". It helps, yes, but gets boring fast and its not the only thing you can do....
No response from EME means they don't care.
TERA PC - General Discussion#8 Yordan06/19/2018, 05:14 PM
I guess hard to get talents equals more emp purchases, since theres no other way to get large amount of golden or any real amounts of silver.

They aren't replying because money are flowing.
dragonmu12 wrote: »
idk why eme not responding to any of those threads ,really eme what happend? i like the idea of last bosses drop golden talent/silver talent in amount of like 30 as a group loot so anybody will get 20 each(439),35 each(446),50 or 60 each(453).

When the event was going back in those days. Every member of the party received the 50 feedstock reward...We should aim to that, not only reward one party member

like i said i want it to drop the amount i said and every member of the party(group loot)and not 1 member(iindividual loot) will get the amount i said.
TERA PC - General Discussion#10 Melyodis06/19/2018, 05:25 PM
you all sad yes EME has a monitor on how much golden talents are in the game and they don't see a problem well somethings wrong with you guys if you don't play and put in the work it same as in real life there no problem with golden talents we just had a whole month of events and come next month people complaining for golden talents go and farm like you should go work hard for it too much hand me this and that plz EME it's sickening lawd. listen they not responding because they don't see a problem so stop afk in High watch and Velika and go run stuff. lets do some math

lets say you get 10 golden talents per dungeon you have 16 per day that's 160 per day run all 16 for 7 days for a whole month 4480 talents and you can earn more put in the work and you won't have any problems if you don't play much save up there is always a way.
KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
No response from EME means they don't care.

It's not that they don't care, it's just that if they respond, they will get pooped on. If they don't respond, they get pooped on. They have to carefully craft their responses for the forums because if they don't, they sound silly or weak or out-of-touch. It's better this way compared to having a product manager that just responds to every comment addressed at him/her with pure emotion like the way Trump does.

But honestly, I hear a lot of complaining about the grind being so hard, lack of ways to get talents, stuff costs too much on broker. I say suck it up and embrace the simplicity of the game compared to how it was in the past with having to farm VM gear through RNG drops. Nowadays, even the casuals can get VM Stormcry with ease. It's a Korean MMO, it's supposed to be grindy. If you don't like it, move on. I'm all for making things better for the player base but gearing up is already too easy.

Good luck and happy gaming! =)
Notepad806 wrote: »
KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
No response from EME means they don't care.

It's not that they don't care, it's just that if they respond, they will get pooped on. If they don't respond, they get pooped on. They have to carefully craft their responses for the forums because if they don't, they sound silly or weak or out-of-touch. It's better this way compared to having a product manager that just responds to every comment addressed at him/her with pure emotion like the way Trump does.

But honestly, I hear a lot of complaining about the grind being so hard, lack of ways to get talents, stuff costs too much on broker. I say suck it up and embrace the simplicity of the game compared to how it was in the past with having to farm VM gear through RNG drops. Nowadays, even the casuals can get VM Stormcry with ease. It's a Korean MMO, it's supposed to be grindy. If you don't like it, move on. I'm all for making things better for the player base but gearing up is already too easy.

Good luck and happy gaming! =)

Its a Korean MMO publish in NA. Population is totally diferent in terms of market, grind, etc... Even Ktera got events increasing enchanting rates, double drops for all dgs, URF not only in open world. And they have other ways to obtain mats that we don t.
Not that is going to solve all people complaining about talents but I think EME should try to tune drop tables and vanguard rewards to make them a little bit similar as it was when we had feedstocks.

2 and 3 star dungeons droping talents is ok, 4 star should drop darics and siglos and 5 star should drop plates, also the vanguard rewards should give a few amount of those for each content.

IoD bams vanguard rewards should be tuned with that logic in mind also. It is pretty silly that the reward box you get from tier 3 or 2 can give you less materials/talents than tier 1.

If things get done in the right way talents supply wont need events that might break economy again and it can avoid a further increase on their value when gold reward from dungeons get updated in the future patchs to come.
TERA PC - General Discussion#14 Pages06/19/2018, 05:35 PM
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Not that is going to solve all people complaining about talents but I think EME should try to tune drop tables and vanguard rewards to make them a little bit similar as it was when we had feedstocks.

2 and 3 star dungeons droping talents is ok, 4 star should drop darics and siglos and 5 star should drop plates, also the vanguard rewards should give a few amount of those for each content.

IoD bams vanguard rewards should be tuned with that logic in mind also. It is pretty silly that the reward box you get from tier 3 or 2 can give you less materials/talents than tier 1.

If things get done in the right way talents supply wont need events that might break economy again and it can avoid a further increase on their value when gold reward from dungeons get updated in the future patchs to come.

I don't think higher tier dungeons should drop the crafted version because it undermines crafting (the reason they can drop Diamonds is because it's incredibly rare. If you want to reliably obtain diamonds you still need to do crafting or trade them to someone who crafts).

Instead, they should just drop more talents. 439 should drop x2 talents of its 431 counterpart and 446+ should drop x2 talents of 439 dungeons (x4 of 431s).
Pages wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Not that is going to solve all people complaining about talents but I think EME should try to tune drop tables and vanguard rewards to make them a little bit similar as it was when we had feedstocks.

2 and 3 star dungeons droping talents is ok, 4 star should drop darics and siglos and 5 star should drop plates, also the vanguard rewards should give a few amount of those for each content.

IoD bams vanguard rewards should be tuned with that logic in mind also. It is pretty silly that the reward box you get from tier 3 or 2 can give you less materials/talents than tier 1.

If things get done in the right way talents supply wont need events that might break economy again and it can avoid a further increase on their value when gold reward from dungeons get updated in the future patchs to come.

I don't think higher tier dungeons should drop the crafted version because it undermines crafting (the reason they can drop Diamonds is because it's incredibly rare. If you want to reliably obtain diamonds you still need to do crafting or trade them to someone who crafts).

Instead, they should just drop more talents. 439 should drop x2 talents of its 431 counterpart and 446+ should drop x2 talents of 439 dungeons (x4 of 431s).

Make it on basic material or crafted material, the idea is about giving something with similar value as we had in the past when feedstocks was the main enchanting material needed from players, droped and rewarded from dungeons.

Thought you are right, crafting is already a joke so making darics, siglos and plates drops and rewards from dungeons would only make crafting state even worse.
dragonmu12 wrote: »
idk why eme not responding to any of those threads ,really eme what happend? i like the idea of last bosses drop golden talent/silver talent in amount of like 30 as a group loot so anybody will get 20 each(439),35 each(446),50 or 60 each(453).

When the event was going back in those days. Every member of the party received the 50 feedstock reward...We should aim to that, not only reward one party member

thats what i said xD i want every member on the party to get that amount of golden/silver talent when looting.
i hope eme will fix the golden/silver talent problem and blue noct problem as well,the crab event yesterday was nice but its not permanent and was only on for some amount of time so there is a lot of ppl who didn't participate and get the loot so its not a really permanent solution for stuff like that
please eme only fix the golden/silver talent,blue nocts problem on end game dungeons.. they are not rewarding enough.
we know from the past that when you want to listen to the community you really do this so please listen to us this time again..
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.