TERA Online forum archive
Console General Discussion: Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?
Why on earth would you force people to play the creepy [filtered] little girl race (Elin) in order to play cool classes like a Ninja and a Reaper? This is some very creepy stuff that makes no Sense!!!! Why En Masse Why?
Console General Discussion#2 Zalm04/05/2018, 05:20 AM
This is a korean fan service mmo. Thats why.
Are you saying Korean’s are all pedophiles?
> @Zalm said:
> This is a korean fan service mmo. Thats why.

This is creepy as f. I have many of my guild members complaining they don’t want to be a tiny child as there avatar

This is some pedifile s&@$!
Because the Elin race more or less saved this game from going under in Korea so they pushed as much content out for them as possible.
Console General Discussion#6 lolwat04/05/2018, 05:33 AM
Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.
Console General Discussion#7 Zalm04/05/2018, 05:36 AM
No, not all koreans are. Thats a stereotype and even worse, a wrong one.

Second, creepy or not, it sells.

Lastly, they arent children elins are adults that look like kids.
> @lolwat said:
> Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

Ok how old do they look to you? 10,12?

If you want to be the little girl fine, but whoever decided to force people to play as one should be on a [filtered] offenders list somewhere!
Console General Discussion#9 Zalm04/05/2018, 05:53 AM
No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
Console General Discussion#10 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 05:55 AM
> @Zalm said:
> No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!
Console General Discussion#11 A5FTG6DKAF04/05/2018, 06:04 AM
lolwat wrote: »
Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

this. Tell your guildees to suck it up. Callin them kids is instant proof you didnt bother with lore.
Console General Discussion#12 Zalm04/05/2018, 06:04 AM
There is a reason why they are reapers when other races arent. Its lore based. Play the game instead of nit picking graphical aspects and maybe learn about it before you trash it.
Console General Discussion#13 Wi2ard04/05/2018, 06:06 AM
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @Zalm said:
> No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!

If it upsets you so much, stop freaking playing!
Console General Discussion#14 Miontor04/05/2018, 06:13 AM
correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.

another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.
Console General Discussion#15 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 06:20 AM
> @Zalm said:
> There is a reason why they are reapers when other races arent. Its lore based. Play the game instead of nit picking graphical aspects and maybe learn about it before you trash it.

95% of players don’t give a sh/t about the poorly written stories you call lore. They care about why they have to walk around looking like someone Jared from subway wouldn’t even touch!!!

Whoever decided to force people to play as inappropriatly dressed underage children should be in jail!
Console General Discussion#16 CynicalFox04/05/2018, 06:23 AM
Uh, not 7, try like....2000 or something, but they are immature at times (Princess Arin vs Princess Rida for example).

And magic tears of sorrow and anger by Elin Princess = Reaper, YAY TL;DR!!!

And uh, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Ninjas historically kinda small for efficiency purposes and quick escapes? Every race outside of the Nature Duo (Elins and Popori) are pretty damn tall for that role.
Console General Discussion#17 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 06:29 AM
> @CynicalFox said:
> Uh, not 7, try like....2000 or something, but they are immature at times (Princess Arin vs Princess Rida for example

Like i said no one care about lore they care that their avatar looks like a little girl
Console General Discussion#18 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 06:30 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> Why on earth would you force people to play the creepy [filtered] little girl race (Elin) in order to play cool classes like a Ninja and a Reaper? This is some very creepy stuff that makes no Sense!!!! Why En Masse Why?

7 year olds have thick thighs and an hourglass figure?
Console General Discussion#19 Loreta04/05/2018, 06:37 AM
"They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"

I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.
Console General Discussion#20 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 06:47 AM
> @Loreta said:
> "They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"
>
> I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.

Its a very young little girl dressed in a very sexual manner, but that is not even the main issue i have.
The issue is having the class is one thing but forcing ppl to play them is completely different
Console General Discussion#21 Wi2ard04/05/2018, 06:48 AM
Loreta wrote: »
"They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"

I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.

Exactly. I would take it a step further: thinking people play Elin for a fetishist reason sais more about the person that thinks that than the person playing one. A mind must be dirty indeed to see Elin as the fetishists race.
Console General Discussion#22 K4TDCYEPR604/05/2018, 06:49 AM
Loreta wrote: »
"They look like children thats not cool, idgaf about the backstory. The have a race thats a demon that cant play a class called reaper!?!?!"

I don't get you people, why is something that looks like a child immediately immoral... And why does it HAVE to be sexual? Some people just think they are cute: good enough of a reason to play them in a game.

Well i suppose for people who have their minds in the gutter at all times it's difficult to see anything as not sexual.
Console General Discussion#23 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 06:50 AM
> @T9HACPMN
>
> Its a very young little girl dressed in a very sexual manner,
You heard it here folks, 7 year olds have thick thighs, pear bodies
Call the press your mother may infacr be a loli
Console General Discussion#24 Zalm04/05/2018, 06:51 AM
95% of tera players dont give a crap about your ignorance rant and feel uf ypu dont understand something, your immediate reaction is to insult everyone in earshot.

Also, no one forced anything on anyone. Dont like elin, dont play elin
Console General Discussion#25 Nemmar04/05/2018, 06:53 AM
Zalm wrote: »
No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

Actually, they are more like spirits or fairies.

Reapers are actually newborns. They are beings of magic, really.



I do think the classes should be expanded to more, ideally all races. I don't think they need to make race/gender specific animations either, but strive to normalize the classes.


Really, despite what someone could say, reaper doesn't have to be Elin only either. Just like the reaper elin were created with magic, i don't see why Rida couldn't have created a being of a different race and then sends them off to their kind.

It seems clear the restrictions were due to cash flow reasons. I hope console gives more money and theyare willing to furtherexpand class/race options.
Console General Discussion#26 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 06:54 AM
> @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> > @T9HACPMN
> >
> > Its a very young little girl dressed in a very sexual manner,
> You heard it here folks, 7 year olds have thick thighs, pear bodies
> Call the press your mother may infacr be a loli

Lol none of them have thick things and an hourglass figure
Console General Discussion#27 Nemmar04/05/2018, 06:56 AM
Miontor wrote: »
correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.

another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.

Where are you getting this? Theres no lore about this in the game as far as i know, unless they got exclusive text.
Console General Discussion#28 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 06:57 AM
> @Nemmar said:
> Zalm wrote: »
>
> No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
>
>
>
>
> Actually, they are more like spirits or fairies.
>
> Reapers are actually newborns. They are beings of magic, really.
>
>
>
> I do think the classes should be expanded to more, idelly all races. I don't think they need to make race/gender specific animations either, but strive to normalize the classes.
>
>
> Really, espite what someone could say, reaper doesn't have to be Elin only either. Just like the reaper elin were created with magic, i don't see why Rida couldn't have created a being of a different race and then sends them off to their kind.
>
> It seems clear the restrictions were due to cash flow reasons. I hope console gives more money and theyare willing to furtherexpand class/race options.

Lol ok i’m going to make a film with an 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl that have [filtered] with each other. But it will be ok because the backstory is that she is secretly an immortal Zombie who died in 1984
Console General Discussion#29 Zalm04/05/2018, 06:58 AM
All elins have thunder thighs. Its literally part of their racial features.

Also, lore based classes are fine, its when they arent that bugs me. The end game main npc is s brawler male, why do we get stuck with female, that kind of thing.
Console General Discussion#30 K4TDCYEPR604/05/2018, 06:59 AM
Nemmar wrote: »
Zalm wrote: »
No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.

Actually, they are more like spirits or fairies.

Reapers are actually newborns. They are beings of magic, really.



I do think the classes should be expanded to more, idelly all races. I don't think they need to make race/gender specific animations either, but strive to normalize the classes.


Really, espite what someone could say, reaper doesn't have to be Elin only either. Just like the reaper elin were created with magic, i don't see why Rida couldn't have created a being of a different race and then sends them off to their kind.

It seems clear the restrictions were due to cash flow reasons. I hope console gives more money and theyare willing to furtherexpand class/race options.

The main problem with reaper and ninja is that they have unique armor and porting them to other races would mean they would have to make a ton of new armor models for all races on top of new animations, it's a lot of work. Elins also have fast and fluid animation compared to other races and it might make other races ninja's and reaper's seem slow and sluggish.
Console General Discussion#31 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 06:59 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> > > @T9HACPMN
> > >
> > > Its a very young little girl dressed in a very sexual manner,
> > You heard it here folks, 7 year olds have thick thighs, pear bodies
> > Call the press your mother may infacr be a loli
>
> Lol none of them have thick things and an hourglass figure

Ahahaha so you havent even looked at them, i bet you saw how tall they were and flipped out. Youre a funny guy TCb them thighs and skinny and pear bodies are not relatable to 7yro girls you cray my guy keep it up tho this is entertaining
Console General Discussion#32 Wi2ard04/05/2018, 07:01 AM
Nemmar wrote: »
Miontor wrote: »
correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.

another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.

Where are you getting this? Theres no lore about this in the game as far as i know, unless they got exclusive text.

Even if there is lore, 'such and such a race passed their knowledge/training/magic to people of other races/gender to better aid in the war'. Or some addendum. There, lore fixed.
Console General Discussion#33 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 07:02 AM
> @Nemmar said:
> Miontor wrote: »
>
> correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.
>
> another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.
>
>
>
>
> Where are you getting this? Theres no lore about this in the game as far as i know, unless they got exclusive text.

? Elin reapers get their own scene of being born from the Princesses tears of Sorrow as soon as you make the character.
Console General Discussion#34 Zalm04/05/2018, 07:02 AM
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @Nemmar said:
> Zalm wrote: »

Lol ok i’m going to make a film with an 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl that have s3x with each other. But it will be ok because the backstory is that she is secretly an immortal Zombie who died in 1984

Problem is, elins are not having s3x, that is child porn because thay havent lived long enough to be considered adults and Elin are generally older than the oldest humans.
Console General Discussion#35 Snakey7704/05/2018, 07:05 AM
Would definitely prefer the reaper class be not locked to elin only .. but it's kinda funny seeing this child like character destroy crap for fun it just brutal...
Its the type of race you expect to be a healer or a sorc .. not a brutal death machine.. lol
Console General Discussion#36 Wi2ard04/05/2018, 07:05 AM
The real reason, anyway, is that they don't wa
Zalm wrote: »
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @Nemmar said:
> Zalm wrote: »

Lol ok i’m going to make a film with an 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl that have s3x with each other. But it will be ok because the backstory is that she is secretly an immortal Zombie who died in 1984

Problem is, elins are not having s3x, that is child porn because thay havent lived long enough to be considered adults and Elin are generally older than the oldest humans.

I'm not even sure they reproduce. They are spirits. They probably dont have the equipment.

The real reason, anyway, is that they don't want to spend the resources expanding the class to other races.
Console General Discussion#37 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 07:06 AM
> @M6KPMHHLR3 said:

> Ahahaha so you havent even looked at them, i bet you saw how tall they were and flipped out. Youre a funny guy TCb them thighs and skinny and pear bodies are not relatable to 7yro girls you cray my guy keep it up tho this is entertaining
>

I have a elin reaper character and if you think she has thick thighs or any features resembling a woman of age, then its obvious you have no clue what an actual woman looks like
Console General Discussion#38 Nemmar04/05/2018, 07:09 AM
M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
> @Nemmar said:
> Miontor wrote: »
>
> correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.
>
> another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.
>
>
>
>
> Where are you getting this? Theres no lore about this in the game as far as i know, unless they got exclusive text.

? Elin reapers get their own scene of being born from the Princesses tears of Sorrow as soon as you make the character.

Ok, you just spoiled it to everyone. Why the question mark? Rida is a being of magic, a spirit more than a flesh being. She can just as easily create a reaper of another race. It doesn't have to be Elin.
Really, reaper creation lore is as thin as it gets. There's nothing sugesting this can't be possible. The goddess Elinu is the one that is supposed to create the Elin. Rida creating them already breaks the lore. I can only imagine the event is related to the mirror on Baldur's temple being released. So, i don't see a problem with the lore tbh, it just means these new spirits would look like other race members. It's just a money thing.
Console General Discussion#39 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 07:11 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
>
> > Ahahaha so you havent even looked at them, i bet you saw how tall they were and flipped out. Youre a funny guy TCb them thighs and skinny and pear bodies are not relatable to 7yro girls you cray my guy keep it up tho this is entertaining
> >
>
> I have a elin reaper character and if you think she has thick thighs or any features resembling a woman of age, then its obvious you have no clue what an actual woman looks like

Lmao he just keeps going! You cant see the thunder thighs? Youre that blind? Thats ok i love your insane rants anyway. No 7 year old looks like that i am sorry, whatever warped reality you live in is not the real one my guy. Considering my experience and the woman im.married to i think i can tell the difference unlike a guy who thinks 7 year olds have thighs and wide hips.

Keep going though i have 3 more hours on my shift and you are just FLYING
Console General Discussion#40 Zalm04/05/2018, 07:12 AM
They dont reproduce, not according to lore. They are born of the forest with the drive to protect the world, very similar to the popori. As a reaper and ninja, they are born with rage and spite, and unleash it when fighting. The elin usually fight to defend. The reaper and ninja fight to destroy.

They cant teach their rage and skill, its like teaching some one to get angry like the hulk or wolverine does. Its a magic/unnatural rage they channel
Console General Discussion#41 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 07:12 AM
> @K4TDCYEPR6 said:
> Nemmar wrote: »
>
> Zalm wrote: »
>
> No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
>
>
>
>
> Actually, they are more like spirits or fairies.
>
> Reapers are actually newborns. They are beings of magic, really.
>
>
>
> I do think the classes should be expanded to more, idelly all races. I don't think they need to make race/gender specific animations either, but strive to normalize the classes.
>
>
> Really, espite what someone could say, reaper doesn't have to be Elin only either. Just like the reaper elin were created with magic, i don't see why Rida couldn't have created a being of a different race and then sends them off to their kind.
>
> It seems clear the restrictions were due to cash flow reasons. I hope console gives more money and theyare willing to furtherexpand class/race options.
>
>
>
>
> The main problem with reaper and ninja is that they have unique armor and porting them to other races would mean they would have to make a ton of new armor models for all races on top of new animations, it's a lot of work. Elins also have fast and fluid animation compared to other races and it might make other races ninja's and reaper's seem slow and sluggish.

See now this is an answer i understand. Game devs being cheap MF’ers is so annoyingly common.
Console General Discussion#42 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 07:13 AM
> @Nemmar said:
> M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
>
> > @Nemmar said:
> > Miontor wrote: »
> >
> > correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.
> >
> > another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Where are you getting this? Theres no lore about this in the game as far as i know, unless they got exclusive text.
>
> ? Elin reapers get their own scene of being born from the Princesses tears of Sorrow as soon as you make the character.
>
>
>
>
> Ok, you just spoiled it to everyone. Why the question mark? Rida is a being of magic, a spirit more than a flesh being. She can just as easily create a reaper of another race. It doesn't have to be Elin.
> Really, reaper creation lore is as thin as it gets. There's nothing sugesting this can't be possible. The goddess Elinu is the one that is supposed to create the Elin. Rida creating them already breaks the lore. I can only imagine the event is related to the mirror on Baldur's temple being released. So, i don't see a problem with the lore tbh, it just means these new spirits would look like other race members. It's just a money thing.

I spoiled it? My bad i figured this was a widely known thing considering we are talking about reapers, lore and etc.

Also i just answered that they had a special cut scene and how they were made ,which got posted before i posted btw, i didnt say race locking was ok.
Console General Discussion#43 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 07:16 AM
> @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> > @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> >
> > > Ahahaha so you havent even looked at them, i bet you saw how tall they were and flipped out. Youre a funny guy TCb them thighs and skinny and pear bodies are not relatable to 7yro girls you cray my guy keep it up tho this is entertaining
> > >
> >
> > I have a elin reaper character and if you think she has thick thighs or any features resembling a woman of age, then its obvious you have no clue what an actual woman looks like
>
> Lmao he just keeps going! You cant see the thunder thighs? Youre that blind? Thats ok i love your insane rants anyway. No 7 year old looks like that i am sorry, whatever warped reality you live in is not the real one my guy. Considering my experience and the woman im.married to i think i can tell the difference unlike a guy who thinks 7 year olds have thighs and wide hips.
>
> Keep going though i have 3 more hours on my shift and you are just FLYING

Good spend those 3 hours ordering glasses
Console General Discussion#44 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 07:20 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> > > @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > > > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:
> > >
> > > > Ahahaha so you havent even looked at them, i bet you saw how tall they were and flipped out. Youre a funny guy TCb them thighs and skinny and pear bodies are not relatable to 7yro girls you cray my guy keep it up tho this is entertaining
> > > >
> > >
> > > I have a elin reaper character and if you think she has thick thighs or any features resembling a woman of age, then its obvious you have no clue what an actual woman looks like
> >
> > Lmao he just keeps going! You cant see the thunder thighs? Youre that blind? Thats ok i love your insane rants anyway. No 7 year old looks like that i am sorry, whatever warped reality you live in is not the real one my guy. Considering my experience and the woman im.married to i think i can tell the difference unlike a guy who thinks 7 year olds have thighs and wide hips.
> >
> > Keep going though i have 3 more hours on my shift and you are just FLYING
>
> Good spend those 3 hours ordering glasses. You are the only person in here arguing that the elins look like adults.

Considering i can read these insane lines just fine i think ill just keep reading you implode!

So disagreeable but so great to read!
Console General Discussion#45 Snakey7704/05/2018, 07:22 AM
As for ninja seems pretty stupid that a castanic human or high elf can't be a ninja.. reaper from what I gathered has a plausible back story so fine..
But ninja is just lazy game development not unlike the brawler Locked to female humans HUH!
If your going to drag lore into it why are female humans the only brawler race?
Console General Discussion#46 lordtictac04/05/2018, 07:25 AM
wait can this person seriously not notice the large hips and theighs of the elin? or does he think your trying to argue that elin look like adult women?
Console General Discussion#47 Zalm04/05/2018, 07:25 AM
Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
Console General Discussion#48 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 07:30 AM
I was done arguing when the guy explained that the devs did it because they are cheap mother f’ers.
The guy that thinks Elins look like adults LMMFAO. You log in with as many accounts as you want.
Console General Discussion#49 Nemmar04/05/2018, 07:34 AM
Snakey77 wrote: »
As for ninja seems pretty stupid that a castanic human or high elf can't be a ninja.. reaper from what I gathered has a plausible back story so fine..
But ninja is just lazy game development not unlike the brawler Locked to female humans HUH!
If your going to drag lore into it why are female humans the only brawler race?

It really isn't. Pora elinu got exploded in an attack from those Orc like race orquestraded by someone because they were stockpilling ammo for the war with the argons. I honestly don't think they ever revealed who it was. Maybe it lines up with Thulsa and Killian, or it's an Argon plot.
Anyways, princess Rida cries... BAM! Reapers are born from her tears. Why Elins? How did she do it? Presumably from something released out of Balders mirror? Maybe she got the power of goddess Elinu from it? It would make sense then.
But, they never said what it was she got, just that she felt a change. So, we are just riding with it here. Like... they didn't worry that much about the lore when creating them.
Console General Discussion#50 lordtictac04/05/2018, 07:37 AM
i dont think he was argueing that they look like adults so much as he was argueing they also have features (such as the theighs and hips) that arent childlike.
Console General Discussion#51 Snakey7704/05/2018, 07:37 AM
Zalm wrote: »
Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
But only human females don't get me wrong it's a brutal class and I love to see a woman kicking some major [filtered]
But there's no rime nor reason to why it's only a female related class lore wise.. did the guys become the house husbands and left the woman to be punching tank death machines?
Why isn't a high elf a archer and sorc/ priest or mistic if that's the case as in most games that usually there strong points ..

Don't get me wrong I'm not that fussed about classes races etc.. it just seems lore is pretty inconsistent when you can use reaper lore for elin yet there's no plausible reason for female human only brawlers and ninja only elin!
Console General Discussion#52 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 07:38 AM
> @lordtictac said:
> wait can this person seriously not notice the large hips and theighs of the elin? or does he think your trying to argue that elin look like adult women?

He cannot see, therefore they look 7 in some bizzaro land that defies human physiology.
Console General Discussion#53 K4TDCYEPR604/05/2018, 07:39 AM
Snakey77 wrote: »
Zalm wrote: »
Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
But only human females don't get me wrong it's a brutal class and I love to see a woman kicking some major [filtered]
But there's no rime nor reason to why it's only a female related class lore wise.. did the guys become the house husbands and left the woman to be punching tank death machines?
Why isn't a high elf a archer and sorc/ priest or mistic if that's the case as in most games that usually there strong points ..

Don't get me wrong I'm not that fussed about classes races etc.. it just seems lore is pretty inconsistent when you can use reaper lore for elin yet there's no plausible reason for female human only brawlers and ninja only elin!

They were inspired by a hero named Marda, it could simply be out of respect for the original person who used that fighting style.
Console General Discussion#54 CynicalFox04/05/2018, 07:40 AM
lordtictac wrote: »
i dont think he was argueing that they look like adults so much as he was argueing they also have features (such as the theighs and hips) that arent childlike.

I feel he's another one of those guys who finds the thought of "fairies, spirits, and genderless/figureless magical entities inhabiting vessels of their goddess/deity/etc" just really really hard to comprehend, even though the concept has been around for.....how long ago was B.C.?
Console General Discussion#55 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 07:40 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> I was done arguing when the guy explained that the devs did it because they are cheap mother f’ers.
> The guy that thinks Elins look like adults LMMFAO. You log in with as many accounts as you want.

Post where i said they are adult women my blind friend. I said they have thick thighs and wide hips which are not something children are equipped with.

But keep. It. Uuuuuup!
Console General Discussion#56 Snakey7704/05/2018, 07:46 AM
K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
Snakey77 wrote: »
Zalm wrote: »
Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
But only human females don't get me wrong it's a brutal class and I love to see a woman kicking some major [filtered]
But there's no rime nor reason to why it's only a female related class lore wise.. did the guys become the house husbands and left the woman to be punching tank death machines?
Why isn't a high elf a archer and sorc/ priest or mistic if that's the case as in most games that usually there strong points ..

Don't get me wrong I'm not that fussed about classes races etc.. it just seems lore is pretty inconsistent when you can use reaper lore for elin yet there's no plausible reason for female human only brawlers and ninja only elin!

They were inspired by a hero named Marda, it could simply be out of respect for the original person who used that fighting style.
Or it was inspired by what sells in a Asian market rather that what is actually plausible !!
Not here to argue the lore really just saying there's shady at best lore surrounding some of the class / race choices over actual decent lore eg: elin reapers!
Console General Discussion#57 Nemmar04/05/2018, 07:48 AM
I did digress on my posts, i notice now.

Elin do look like children. You can say it's from the lore. But, we know it's because of cuteness... and less noble reasons, just like the Castanic. They weren't shy to explore all kinds of ludeness in this game. Even the Amani are overly sexualised. I can literally see under the amani tighs in one of the outfits. It is what it is cause it's Korean. It was meant to appeal to that market, though the combat makes it more widely appealing.
When you get more into the lore, you do get the feeling the Elin are different, even if the first quest into Pora elinu just shows them fighting as children, but Rida grows from it into the later Balder arc.
Console General Discussion#58 K4TDCYEPR604/05/2018, 07:49 AM
Snakey77 wrote: »
K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
Snakey77 wrote: »
Zalm wrote: »
Humans are brawlers becase the fisticuffs is a secret passed fown, one they dont wish to share.
But only human females don't get me wrong it's a brutal class and I love to see a woman kicking some major [filtered]
But there's no rime nor reason to why it's only a female related class lore wise.. did the guys become the house husbands and left the woman to be punching tank death machines?
Why isn't a high elf a archer and sorc/ priest or mistic if that's the case as in most games that usually there strong points ..

Don't get me wrong I'm not that fussed about classes races etc.. it just seems lore is pretty inconsistent when you can use reaper lore for elin yet there's no plausible reason for female human only brawlers and ninja only elin!

They were inspired by a hero named Marda, it could simply be out of respect for the original person who used that fighting style.
Or it was inspired by what sells in a Asian market rather that what is actually plausible !!
Not here to argue the lore really just saying there's shady at best lore surrounding some of the class / race choices over actual decent lore eg: elin reapers!

Well it's obviously easy to make self-serving lore to cover up reasons to keep classes gender or race locked.
Console General Discussion#59 Norfair04/05/2018, 09:00 AM
Some of you are delusional. They look like little girls. And having them dressed in half nothing is very worrying. I really wish they weren't in the game. I just can't understand the mindset of someone who would want to play one.

A couple of posters commenting saying oh how are they little girls when they have thick thighs and hourglass figures. This is just really REALLY [filtered] creepy.
Console General Discussion#60 Arkacci04/05/2018, 09:11 AM
Did it strike anyone that the lore might be a cover?
Console General Discussion#61 Zalm04/05/2018, 09:16 AM
They are childlike in looks, but the kind of person who bases everything they think on looks alone should orobably not be playing this game, its not got the best graphics. You might want to go play Blade and Soul, Bless, or the newest mmo. This is at least 6 years old and dated at best.
Console General Discussion#62 M6KPMHHLR304/05/2018, 09:23 AM
> @Norfair said:
> Some of you are delusional. They look like little girls. And having them dressed in half nothing is very worrying. I really wish they weren't in the game. I just can't understand the mindset of someone who would want to play one.
>
> A couple of posters commenting saying oh how are they little girls when they have thick thighs and hourglass figures. This is just really REALLY [filtered] creepy.

Then show me where on earth children have those features? Because very basic biology says otherwise.

To refute this ill have to ask for average evidence of the contrary, last i check 7 year olds dont look like that and if you think they do youre delusional.
Console General Discussion#63 Norfair04/05/2018, 09:25 AM
That's entirely my point. They are child-like creatures with womanly features. Anyway, I'm not arguing about something like this on the internet. I know where I stand on it.
Console General Discussion#64 DR7E7YNYTX04/05/2018, 09:29 AM
If you really wanna get upset about that, complain about the fairies too. They feel left out.
Console General Discussion#65 CornishRex04/05/2018, 10:25 AM
> @Norfair said:
> That's entirely my point. They are child-like creatures with womanly features. Anyway, I'm not arguing about something like this on the internet. I know where I stand on it.

Child birthing hips signify a fertile grown woman and grown women can have flat chests! Check mate atheists
But honestly the only reason why people think elins are children is because of their disproportionally big heads, seriously castanics are similar in height yet they look grown because of normal head proportions. Elins just have the animu proportions is all.
Console General Discussion#66 Peckzy04/05/2018, 10:36 AM
Ffxiv has lalafells and these discussions never seem to happen.

To be fair if you look at them and say they are sexualized children then something is wrong in your head, since the first thing that came to your mind when looking at a childlike race was filth.
Console General Discussion#67 Babbelsim04/05/2018, 10:55 AM
as a PC semi-veteran player im laughing myself silly over this post, its like i'v gone back in time XD
you all do know this game is around 7 years old right?


Lore wise, if you give a damn about that, their over 400+ years old, their made by a goddes to protect the world/nature from harm, there like ment to be a fairy small little person types not acual childeren
if you dont give a damn about lore here are some other technical points

Pink is Castanic model and Green is Elin model
jhh6SiH.png


here is also a image of a Elin next to a acual in game human child
ag7fMvU.jpg

4t84Ig4.jpg

and dont forget Tera is a Asian/Korean game they have a different concept of ''cute'' then the rest of the world
i said this before and i will say this again, if you do not like this go find another game to play ty




Console General Discussion#68 F4TR5MM5W704/05/2018, 01:14 PM
> @Peckzy said:
> Ffxiv has lalafells and these discussions never seem to happen.
>
It does happen lol more frequent than I would like as a lala player myself.
Console General Discussion#69 Acasha04/05/2018, 03:40 PM
Anyone complaiing about the game, nobody is forcing you to play the game. Hell, it's even free so nobody is charging you. The whole game has a sexy theme to it. males are shirtless in some outfits, womens backsides are hanging out. Yet you are mad over a race that looks young but if you read the lore is ancient. Hit uninstall & call it good, problem solved.
Console General Discussion#70 JeroenXP104/05/2018, 03:46 PM
1: Its is actually more sad when people compare real life on none existing characters in a video game.
2: They are about the same size as castanic females, your going to call them pedophiles as well now ?
3: Only narrow minded twerps can't accept other cultures (as long there is no harming at other living beings), like said this is what they find cute in Asia and i find them cute as well. You can call me and others out what u want since it is better then playing a fictional race in a game then being a judgmental twerp who probably has no real friends.

And as last it is ok for not liking a race, but when you going to insult people who do then you are nothing more then an immature low IQ twerp.
Console General Discussion#71 36EFJJ5E7D04/05/2018, 03:59 PM
> @lolwat said:
> Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.

Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.

And I agree with the op.
Console General Discussion#72 JeroenXP104/05/2018, 04:07 PM
36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
> @lolwat said:
> Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.

Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.

And I agree with the op.

You don't have to read the lore but some people are smart and don't compare real life with games and know what fantasy is.


Console General Discussion#73 Acasha04/05/2018, 04:15 PM
36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
> @lolwat said:
> Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.

Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.

And I agree with the op.

Look at the screen shots in this thread of an Elin next to a child & stfu already. You have issues if you can't see the difference. Good god
Console General Discussion#74 36EFJJ5E7D04/05/2018, 04:18 PM
> @JeroenXP1 said:
> 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
>
> > @lolwat said:
> > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.
>
> The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.
>
> Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.
>
> And I agree with the op.
>
>
>
>
> You don't have to read the lore but some people are smart and don't compare real life with games and know what fantasy is.

So its ok if its a highly sexualized little girl bc its fantasy. Whatever man.

I just hate the "you didnt read the lore so your opinion doesnt matter" type people. As if most of us arent used to having "SHES THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD" screamed back at us.

Its that we dont give a [filtered] that some back story says this little girl with her [filtered] out is really an old lady with her [filtered] out.
Console General Discussion#75 Acasha04/05/2018, 04:22 PM
36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
> @JeroenXP1 said:
> 36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
>
> > @lolwat said:
> > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.
>
> The people who act like lore and some back story excuse the small child design thats highly sexualized in most of her outfits are probably the biggest pervs of all.
>
> Also I would wager that the people who actually give a [filtered] about lore are the minority. Most players skip cut scenes. Most players dont read the quests they just run to highlighted zone. That doesn't make them less of a Tera fan than you. I can guarantee you most of my static party wont know or care what the games about we just like playing. So for us who arent in the role play world.... Thats a 7 year old little girl.
>
> And I agree with the op.
>
>
>
>
> You don't have to read the lore but some people are smart and don't compare real life with games and know what fantasy is.

So its ok if its a highly sexualized little girl bc its fantasy. Whatever man.

I just hate the "you didnt read the lore so your opinion doesnt matter" type people. As if most of us arent used to having "SHES THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD" screamed back at us.

Its that we dont give a [filtered] that some back story says this little girl with her [filtered] out is really an old lady with her [filtered] out.

DONT PLAY THE GAME THEN....END OF YOUR COMPLAINING
Console General Discussion#76 JeroenXP104/05/2018, 04:23 PM
@36EFJJ5E7D

I am not saying that you need to read the lore i am saying you need to stop comparing real life and games and need to understand what fantasy is. So how about stop judging people or anything by its cover in games and keep your judgmental attitude with you.
Console General Discussion#77 36EFJJ5E7D04/05/2018, 04:34 PM
Man I wouldnt have said a word about any of it if I could make a human ninja. All I'm saying is the lore isn't going to fix my problem with it. The back story isn't gonna make me go ooooooooh on ill make one now...
xD This is a trip forward to the past. Grabs chair, popcorn, puts reaper on PS4 into dance mode at the Velika flight platform to warmly "greet" players who maybe potentially offended by the look and race of said character as they fly in on the back of a pegasus in what is a fantasy themepark MMO.

P.S. two other potential acronyms for TERA are (T)he (E)lin (R)ealm of (A)rborea -or- (T)iny (E)lins (R)ule (A)rborea
Console General Discussion#79 36EFJJ5E7D04/05/2018, 05:03 PM
> @LordMurasama said:
> xD This is a trip forward to the past. Grabs chair, popcorn, puts reaper on PS4 into dance mode at the Velika flight platform to warmly "greet" players who maybe potentially offended by the look and race of said character as they fly in on the back of a pegasus in what is a fantasy themepark MMO.
>
> P.S. two other potential acronyms for TERA are (T)he (E)lin (R)ealm of (A)rborea -or- (T)iny (E)lins (R)ule (A)rborea

First off seeing elins doesnt bother me at all. You arent trolling me with your little dance. I just don't want to play elin and would like to play ninja.
Console General Discussion#80 Wi2ard04/05/2018, 05:32 PM
This entire discussion is just troll bait.
Console General Discussion#81 Elinu104/05/2018, 05:59 PM
I would marry an elin.
nice to see that the one topic discussed ad nauseam since pc release 6 yrs ago can still be the most popular thread since the console forums creation ;P

i'll be completely honest though. Every single person/friend i know on ps4 that has an issue with Elins also exhibits some sense of persnal insecurity or immaturity.
ITs actually a very interesting psycological study listening to how people try and explain their thoughts/feelings on the subject.
Console General Discussion#83 A5FTG6DKAF04/05/2018, 06:39 PM
Elinu1 wrote: »
I would marry an elin.

lol Same. Especially a fox or rabbit. Wonder if some ppl are aware there are short, flat women irl. Hell, my best friends wife is like that. I really dont do loli types. But, cant deny elins are pretty much short women.
PS- If you know any 7r olds with thighs like that you should probably have them see a doctor.
Console General Discussion#85 Vektron04/05/2018, 11:20 PM
Because this game is made by koreans xD
Console General Discussion#86 lolwat04/05/2018, 11:21 PM
Elinu1 wrote: »
I would marry an elin.

I love older women
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
Why on earth would you force people to play the creepy [filtered] little girl race (Elin) in order to play cool classes like a Ninja and a Reaper? This is some very creepy stuff that makes no Sense!!!! Why En Masse Why?

7 year old? Ha. Try trolling harder bro.
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @lolwat said:
> Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

Ok how old do they look to you? 10,12?

If you want to be the little girl fine, but whoever decided to force people to play as one should be on a [filtered] offenders list somewhere!

They don't look like any real world age because A. they aren't real. B. they don't even have the same anatomy as a child.
Console General Discussion#89 Snakey7704/06/2018, 02:07 AM
Acasha wrote: »
Anyone complaiing about the game, nobody is forcing you to play the game. Hell, it's even free so nobody is charging you. The whole game has a sexy theme to it. males are shirtless in some outfits, womens backsides are hanging out. Yet you are mad over a race that looks young but if you read the lore is ancient. Hit uninstall & call it good, problem solved.

Must admit it's still a little over sexualised for a young girl looking race .. humans high elf castanic all look like adults sure it's a bit out there with there features practically hanging out but it's still a adult looking character!
Console General Discussion#90 Slaani42004/06/2018, 02:18 AM
Elins are not even cute. So whats all the fuss about?
Console General Discussion#91 DR7E7YNYTX04/06/2018, 03:54 AM
Slaani420 wrote: »
Elins are not even cute. So whats all the fuss about?
What do you mean they aren't? They're adorable. It's your opinion but it's wrong.
Console General Discussion#92 Zalm04/06/2018, 04:12 AM
To be honest, as i have stated earlier, i understand the lore as the supporting reason elins exist. I know why reapers are elin only. As far as i know, the ninjas are elin only as well, and it doesnt make sense with lore.

I mean, yes elins are fast and small-ish, both good qualities for a ninja, but its not like a reaper, where you cant teach the hate required to be one. Other slender fast races could be ninjas. Human, elves, casti are all viable.
Console General Discussion#93 lolwat04/06/2018, 08:35 AM
You want the hard truth on why there is only Elin Ninja? Because animating 1 class is cheaper than animating all of them.
Console General Discussion#94 Zalm04/06/2018, 09:02 AM
lolwat wrote: »
You want the hard truth on why there is only Elin Ninja? Because animating 1 class is cheaper than animating all of them.

Damn you and your common sense
Console General Discussion#95 Kaitsja04/06/2018, 10:28 AM
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @Nemmar said:
> Zalm wrote: »
>
> No, they arent children. Thats the point. Elin are like elves, they age very slowly, so they look the same age for years.
>
>
>
>


Lol ok i’m going to make a film with an 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl that have s3x with each other. But it will be ok because the backstory is that she is secretly an immortal Zombie who died in 1984

It's kinda plausible. I mean, that's the wonderful thing about fiction and why Japan has an abundance of loli hentai. Just because the character looks pre-pubescent, doesn't mean that they are. It's a fictional race to begin with.

"Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's naïve desire for beauty and peace."
Console General Discussion#96 Nemmar04/06/2018, 03:04 PM
lolwat wrote: »
You want the hard truth on why there is only Elin Ninja? Because animating 1 class is cheaper than animating all of them.

Race you mean.
Console General Discussion#97 Wi2ard04/07/2018, 12:34 AM
I can't fathom why the anti-elin faction is so invested in this argument. Know what I do if I don't like something in a game? I don't spend money on it. I don't play it. I certainly don't invest a significant ammount of time raging about it.
Console General Discussion#98 TRWWKDN73904/07/2018, 01:27 AM
It’s an Asian game. Most chicks in Asia do not have much of a chest. Just a fact. Not lollis
Console General Discussion#99 Zalm04/07/2018, 02:34 AM
FJ4MHKLP5L wrote: »
K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
Because the Elin race more or less saved this game from going under in Korea so they pushed as much content out for them as possible.

Cute sells much more then sexy in asia.

If half naked 7 year olds were needed to save your game, maybe the game wasn't worth saving in the first place.

They werent meant to save the game. They were in the game from the begining. They were part of the selling point in korea
Console General Discussion#100 T9HACPMN6904/07/2018, 04:55 AM
Honest officer! That 10 year old girl told me she was a 2000 year old immortal.
Console General Discussion#101 THLL54XPW504/07/2018, 05:13 AM
> @Miontor said:
> correct me if i'm wrong. but Elins are guardian of nature, the class reaper may maybe be only attained by the baraka since they are the second oldest race in the game and knowing many lores. people complained about brawler being only female humans. Well playing a brawler baraka could be cool too but no. its a secret passed down by a female warrior ( not the class ), you can't bypass the lore of a game. the only other class that may get ninja/reaper may be the popori fur [filtered]. since they are linked to the Elins.
>
> another point instead of calling people playing/making the game with a loli in it pedophiles. maybe look into yourself the fact it bothers you so much may means something. a sprite is a sprite that's it. its not real life and there is no [filtered] related lore to the elin, lol.

So the games sexist to oh my god
Like only woman can learn to be brawlers. I bet they learnt there skills from the men beating the crap out of them.
Console General Discussion#102 Jazoria04/07/2018, 06:59 AM

The child in game is Anya and looks nothing like an Elin. Some take this too far and too seriously. Just a game folks.
Console General Discussion#103 Miontor04/07/2018, 07:50 AM
Jazoria, I agree
Console General Discussion#104 lolwat04/07/2018, 08:01 AM
Locking this thread when? EME is so absent on the forums that they can't even lock dumb posts like this before they reach 10 pages. This thread should never have reached more than 1 page.
Console General Discussion#105 sevad04/07/2018, 09:27 AM
Simple, if you don't like Elins or the way they look then don't play Tera. I don't have any Elin chars myself but you will come across hundreds of them so just don't play the game.
Console General Discussion#106 coma04/07/2018, 10:15 AM
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @CynicalFox said:
> Uh, not 7, try like....2000 or something, but they are immature at times (Princess Arin vs Princess Rida for example

Like i said no one cares about lore they care that their avatar looks like a little girl

All you have to do is:

1. Don't play that class
2. Uninstall the game and go back to Rocket League

This is a Korean game. No one gives a sh/t if you like the races/class or anything else. Whining about it only makes you look even more childish than we all know you really are.
Console General Discussion#107 Alenheim04/09/2018, 09:58 AM
I'm calling this game Loli Online for accuracy lol
I play an Elin. Well, I'm a woman and have a weakness for cute things, lol. Also in BnS I always played Lyn. :p
Console General Discussion#109 Loreta04/09/2018, 11:37 AM
> @MrsMerciless said:
> I play an Elin. Well, I'm a woman and have a weakness for cute things, lol. Also in BnS I always played Lyn. :p

Hi, we're in the same club. :p
Console General Discussion#110 ElinUsagi04/09/2018, 11:39 AM
NNGGW7KDMM wrote: »
I'm calling this game Loli Online for accuracy lol

The real name is "The Elin Realm of Arborea" = TERA
Console General Discussion#111 SoftLoli09/30/2019, 10:09 AM

' Pink is Castanic model and Green is Elin model
https://imgur.com/jhh6SiH '

ahahahah comedy
Not to mention the fact that Elin is an anime-styled character made up with the body balance of an adult
Elin = for paedo? = CastanicF = for paedo

Console General Discussion#112 Exipheus10/01/2019, 01:35 AM

I'll be locking this thread for 1, it spiraled way out of control and 2, it was nerco'd from over a year ago. Please refrain from necro'ing old threads.

You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.