TERA Online forum archive
Console General Discussion: Without Damage Scoreboards this Game’s DOA
Whoevers idea it was to not include a Damage Scoreboard for dungeons and raids in this game made a crucial error. You removed all ability to compete in dungeons and have removed the MAJOR DRIVE behind playing these type of games. You have no way to tell if you are actually good at the game. Other players don’t know of they are playing with morons or people that actually know what they are doing.
I had such high hopes for this game, but now i’ll be surprised if this keeps my clan entertained for a month.
Too bad
Agree
I find it hard to see this game is entertaining me for long.
No endgame content and eq gear in pvp ruins it at the moment.
Console General Discussion#3 VoidBlue04/04/2018, 07:36 AM
They left it out because they don't want to promote a toxic community, which you gave one example of.
Console General Discussion#4 CRiiMSoN04/04/2018, 07:39 AM
VoidBlue wrote: »
They left it out because they don't want to promote a toxic community, which you gave one example of.

This +1
It's not in the pc version either, what do ya expect, for eme to put in some extra effort? ha ha ha
Console General Discussion#6 Zalm04/04/2018, 07:58 AM
As a healer, i dont even care. If you feel its required to min max your dmg so much that you would need to epeen others in a group where you are COOPERATING, then i cannot wait for you to leave. It will leave people work together to succeed instead of kicking each others feet out to win.
Console General Discussion#7 Showz04/04/2018, 08:17 AM
You don't need any meters or scoreboard every class can clean any content if you know how to play your class.
Console General Discussion#8 SKP04/04/2018, 08:33 AM
Dont worry we will decide on a dps test like we had to for eso (they eventually put meters in the game) if you think theres any way to controll the toxicity in the ps4 mmo community your waaaay out of touch. Chat filter will do nothing. No damage boards will do nothing. Also the mechanic is allrdy in the game as theres a damage board in poxy kumas battle
> @SKP said:
> Dont worry we will decide on a dps test like we had to for eso (they eventually put meters in the game) if you think theres any way to controll the toxicity in the ps4 mmo community your waaaay out of touch. Chat filter will do nothing. No damage boards will do nothing. Also the mechanic is allrdy in the game as theres a damage board in poxy kumas battle
>

The dps test in ESO , as was 90% of the content minus VMA when Orsinum was first released , was a joke. It proved nothing other than you understand the basic fundamentals of your class and the few abilities + ult whilst hitting a STATIONARY dummy with NO raid mechanics etc... a joke.
Console General Discussion#10 CynicalFox04/04/2018, 09:10 AM
So I'm assuming you've never played DC Universe where the issue of the scoreboard has lead to "FOTM" pick ups, exclusions, and general "kick this dps cause his damage is 5x below the FOTM dps".

And it's been like that for over 7 if not 8 years. I'm rather glad it's *not* included here because it's a tool that only promotes pointless elitism and fissures the community.
Console General Discussion#11 J57LR39EYA04/04/2018, 10:32 AM
They are putting scoreboards but damage matter no. When you might ask, we will see
Console General Discussion#12 TheGrimner04/04/2018, 10:43 AM
I came from another MMO with a leaderboard. at some point, everyone in the party, Tank and healer included was trying to outdo the other.
Here, everyone's doing their job. Many, including me, are doing it badly as we're learning, but healers are focused on healing and buffing, tanks worry with their aggro, and all is as should be. Thank enmasse for no leaderboards, you'll know you're doing fine if you make it alive and in a relatively quick period of time.
Console General Discussion#13 456NGF6W5D04/04/2018, 11:27 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> Whoevers idea it was to not include a Damage Scoreboard for dungeons and raids in this game made a crucial error. You removed all ability to compete in dungeons and have removed the MAJOR DRIVE behind playing these type of games. You have no way to tell if you are actually good at the game. Other players don’t know of they are playing with morons or people that actually know what they are doing.
> I had such high hopes for this game, but now i’ll be surprised if this keeps my clan entertained for a month.
> Too bad

No playing with morons like you is what is wrong with video games.

It will be nice not having to listen to little kids spamming chat in a dungeon because another player isnt doing the same damage you are doing.

Its why I heal and usually ignore idiots like you.
Console General Discussion#14 jwfreem04/04/2018, 11:37 AM
> @VoidBlue said:
> They left it out because they don't want to promote a toxic community, which you gave one example of.

Agreed
Console General Discussion#15 simit04/04/2018, 12:03 PM
You can "feel" if the dps is bad an you can see if the tank or healer are bad.

Boss taking longer than usual to die? dps slacking
Boss jumping about from player to player like a rabid rabbit on coke? Tanks slacking
Taking forever to be cleansed or topped up? healers slacking

Tbh it pretty easy to see/feel if any part of the grp is not doing well during the course of a fight without the need for meters, of course in meantime you dps who all stand in the red faceing the boss are still welcome to blame your friendly healer an shout bad for you being bad
Console General Discussion#16 Lapomko04/04/2018, 12:17 PM
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.
How exactly? There is no way for 3rd party stuff.
> @FlatcapnWhippet said:
> How exactly? There is no way for 3rd party stuff.

I heard about it too. Apparently ACT is working on an android app that works with consoles or summat like that.
Console General Discussion#19 456NGF6W5D04/04/2018, 03:30 PM
> @AkiraGekido said:
> > @FlatcapnWhippet said:
> > How exactly? There is no way for 3rd party stuff.
>
> I heard about it too. Apparently ACT is working on an android app that works with consoles or summat like that. But iirc... it won't be visible in game or any others but self so it's not even really a worry. Still will promote some form of self entitled elitism from some people I'm sure. To which I say they should avoid me with that attitude. Very much dislike elitist's.

I don't mind 3rd party DPS meters. My guild in SWTOR uses one all the time but its set up that we can only see ourselves. We offer the code to pugs when they run ops with us. its not required and we only use it to help improve not gloat (we do on occasion give eachother crap) or be an elietist [filtered].
Console General Discussion#20 Nemmar04/04/2018, 04:06 PM
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

This is not true at all. In WoW people have damage meters and they still ask for outregeous ilvls for mythic+ dungeons.
That will always happen. Damage meter doesn't help that, unless it's a group of friends.
> @CynicalFox said:
> So I'm assuming you've never played DC Universe where the issue of the scoreboard has lead to "FOTM" pick ups, exclusions, and general "kick this dps cause his damage is 5x below the FOTM dps".
>
> And it's been like that for over 7 if not 8 years. I'm rather glad it's *not* included here because it's a tool that only promotes pointless elitism and fissures the community.

Yeah tho guy gets it. As a former DCUO player of 6 years, people complain on their site about it. People have been kicked because of their chosen powers, or you'll see people switching powers every week because of damage calculations for said power was better than any power the week prior. I am glad its not in kinda, I do wish there was one for just the player to see their stats. I only used the DCUO score card to help improve myself mainly healing. But with YouTube people will find a way to "DCOU" it up.
Console General Discussion#22 Lapomko04/04/2018, 04:37 PM
Nemmar wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

This is not true at all. In WoW people have damage meters and they still ask for outregeous ilvls for mythic+ dungeons.
That will always happen. Damage meter doesn't help that, unless it's a group of friends.

Using third party software will get you banned, not only from Tera, but probably PSN and XBL. This isn't an open network like the PC. Manufacturers can snuff you out.

I bet you don't even play this game at all because you can't compare this game to WoW at all. A skilled player can easily carry the dungeon with full guile +12 on this current hardest dungeon patch before they buffed the hp/endurance off the bosses to ridiculous amount that current pc version has.
And no way PSN/XBL can't figure out that you are sniffing the network packets unless you are injecting something inside.
Console General Discussion#23 Y3JWANRWKE04/04/2018, 04:49 PM
You know how I tell if the people I am dungeoning with are morons? I watch them. They don't dodge attacks, moron. Constantly dying even with a decent healer? Moron. You don't need some ego boosting scoreboard to tell if you are good or someone else sucks, that is simply for your ego the way you put it. I do think there should be an individual board maybe so you can see how effective a build is in a certain dungeon and whatnot but we don't need a big scoreboard so a DPS kid thinks he is hot [filtered] when in fact he cannot do anything without his tank or support allies. Not to mention this is on Console and cannot necessarily handle the same things as the PC counterpart, I am sure En Masse will look into highly requested features from the PC version and see if it is possible and/or what is best for the console version.
CynicalFox wrote: »
So I'm assuming you've never played DC Universe where the issue of the scoreboard has lead to "FOTM" pick ups, exclusions, and general "kick this dps cause his damage is 5x below the FOTM dps".

And it's been like that for over 7 if not 8 years. I'm rather glad it's *not* included here because it's a tool that only promotes pointless elitism and fissures the community.
Amen to that. DC OG here and I can 100% attest to this comment.
Console General Discussion#25 T9HACPMN6904/04/2018, 05:08 PM
> @Showz said:
> @CynicalFox said:
> So I'm assuming you've never played DC Universe where the issue of the scoreboard has lead to "FOTM" pick ups, exclusions, and general "kick this dps cause his damage is 5x below the FOTM dps".

I did play DCU for over a year and people would only ever get kicked if the party was stuck and could not progress forward and a significant amount of time was spent on a dungeon. You need a meter because no matter what power they played you could tell if someone didn’t know how to dps. I would prefer that the group Kick someone (even if its me) over not having the group complete a raid, everytime.
Console General Discussion#26 T9HACPMN6904/04/2018, 05:10 PM
> @Showz said:
> You don't need any meters or scoreboard every class can clean any content if you know how to play your class.

And what about the people that don’t know how to play thier class? You have no way of telling who those people are.
Console General Discussion#27 Lapomko04/04/2018, 05:16 PM
Nemmar wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

This is not true at all. In WoW people have damage meters and they still ask for outregeous ilvls for mythic+ dungeons.
That will always happen. Damage meter doesn't help that, unless it's a group of friends.

Using third party software will get you banned, not only from Tera, but probably PSN and XBL. This isn't an open network like the PC. Manufacturers can snuff you out.

This is Tera not WoW as gear doesn't matter much compared to WoW brain dead style of gameplay. You can easily carry the hardest dungeon with the current patch with full guile+12 as they didn't buff the bosses HP/Endurance to ridiculous amount like what pc version currently has.
Without dps meter the lowest geared player will always get the blame while he could do 3x more damage than the fully geared +15 guy as dodging everything and hugging the boss doesn't give good indication of skill at all already proven on PC.

Sniffing the network packets that's what dps meters do cannot be detected by PSN/XBL in any possible way unless you are injecting something.
Console General Discussion#28 T9HACPMN6904/04/2018, 05:23 PM
> @VoidBlue said:
> They left it out because they don't want to promote a toxic community, which you gave one example of.

Toxic community? instead you’ll have a bored community.
Its a game you play to compete, if you think competition is toxic you are in the wrong business.
Your everyone deserves a trophy just for showing up mentality might work well in a game for very young children, but not in a game where you want people to pay $25 to change thier race.

In your vision of this game someone who is bad at the game will never know he is doing something wrong, will never go to the net and learn how to play his role. The people that squad with him will not understand why they cannot complete the dungeon.
Console General Discussion#29 VoidBlue04/04/2018, 05:31 PM
This game is not a competition, you're not competing against each other.

You're cooperating with each other to achieve the same goal.
Console General Discussion#30 T9HACPMN6904/04/2018, 06:03 PM
> @VoidBlue said:
> This game is not a competition, you're not competing against each other.
>
> You're cooperating with each other to achieve the same goal.
>
>

If you don’t know what you are doing or even if you are good at at the game you cannot cooperate effectively.

There is nothing wrong with friendly competition, without it you will lose alot of players
Console General Discussion#31 T9HACPMN6904/04/2018, 06:08 PM
“You can easily carry the hardest dungeon with the current patch with full guile+12 as they didn't buff the bosses HP/Endurance to ridiculous amount like what pc version currently has.”

All Im hearing is the endgame content is so easy you dont have to be good. Where is the challange or fun in that?
Console General Discussion#32 456NGF6W5D04/04/2018, 06:12 PM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @VoidBlue said:
> > This game is not a competition, you're not competing against each other.
> >
> > You're cooperating with each other to achieve the same goal.
> >
> >
>
> If you don’t know what you are doing or even if you are good at at the game you cannot cooperate effectively.
>
> There is nothing wrong with friendly competition, without it you will lose alot of players

Sorry are you saying damage leader boards are " friendly competition"?

And that not having leader boards will cause the game to lose players?

If you are you couldn't be more wrong on both points.
Console General Discussion#33 Wi2ard04/04/2018, 06:13 PM
The game has been out 6 years without it. It'll be fine.
Console General Discussion#34 T9HACPMN6904/04/2018, 06:21 PM
> @456NGF6W5D said:

> Sorry are you saying damage leader boards are " friendly competition"?
>
> And that not having leader boards will cause the game to lose players?
>
> If you are you couldn't be more wrong on both points.

Yes
Yes And it already has
Console General Discussion#35 CornishRex04/04/2018, 06:34 PM
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
“You can easily carry the hardest dungeon with the current patch with full guile+12 as they didn't buff the bosses HP/Endurance to ridiculous amount like what pc version currently has.”

All Im hearing is the endgame content is so easy you dont have to be good. Where is the challange or fun in that?

It's not easy, it's just that this is an action based mmo so if there are no mechanics that require good dps (timers, shields with dps checks) you can literally solo it (would take forever) or just carry a party of noobs if you know how to dodge good enough. The hardest dungeons can't be soloed because usually they require a basic level of party coordination and mechs where you need bodies i.e. take 2 debuffs or something.

That said, tera is the type of game where you will repeat endgame dungeons millions of times. Not having some sort of a leaderboard, dps meter or ANYTHING that lets you track your progress is plain stupid because there's no other reason to play the game at that point. Once you do a dungeon 70+ times you won't be focusing on "teehee cooperating with each other to achieve the same goal!", your goal will be to achieve the max possible you can out of a dungeon, to clear it the fastest etc. Hell, there's no point in getting +15 if you don't care about damage!
Console General Discussion#36 456NGF6W5D04/04/2018, 06:37 PM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @456NGF6W5D said:
>
> > Sorry are you saying damage leader boards are " friendly competition"?
> >
> > And that not having leader boards will cause the game to lose players?
> >
> > If you are you couldn't be more wrong on both points.
>
> Yes
> Yes And it already has

Really they added a new server yesterday on xbox because of the amount of players. Which players left because of no DPS leader board? The 4 or 5 crying on here? Oh no a couple toxic forum as$hats claim they are leaving the game and you believe them? Haha ok buddy.
The justification
that DPS meters allow you to see when others aren't pulling their weight and let you prove that you are carrying a party
doesn't really hold weight. Why do people care so much about other people's DPS in random parties? Before DPS meters came out, you could duo just about everything. If your party sucked, you just carried them. If the dungeon was too hard to duo you just left to run with your guild. DPS meters just made everything way more complicated than it had to be.

As someone who has rolled with the best PvE players on NA, I can see how DPS meters may be useful. But, because they get abused in every game they show up in, I would prefer it if they stayed on the PC version.
I have seen so many trash DPS so far. They don't even know they're trash because they can't tell how much damage they're doing.

I can do a dungeon and spend 2 min on a boss and the very next dungeon, that same boss will take 15-20 min.

Don't even get me started on tanks. 90% of the tanks I've played with can't hold aggro for anything. The boss will constantly jump to me, the healer. I'm at the point where even if people are "offended" that I use my protection thrall, I'm going to use him because I don't like dying and it can actually hold the boss.

Rant over. I feel better...I'm going back to the game now.
Console General Discussion#39 simit04/04/2018, 07:38 PM
I feel yer pain, have a hug
Console General Discussion#40 VoidBlue04/04/2018, 07:55 PM
I love the protection thrall IF the mystic actually sends it to attack the boss.

Had too many times the thrall just following the mystic making the boss run around following the mystic and thrall.
Console General Discussion#41 CynicalFox04/04/2018, 08:58 PM
VoidBlue wrote: »
I love the protection thrall IF the mystic actually sends it to attack the boss.

Had too many times the thrall just following the mystic making the boss run around following the mystic and thrall.

I've started to consider using my ToP for the boss if I notice the multitude of Brawlers can't hold aggro or stay within a general area consistently (had a Manor run last night with a brawler, they were all OVER the place, not countering and just dodging so the boss was following them like they were chasing a ranged character)

I try to hold off on it since I started reading in here that people don't like it swaying aggro between the tank and the pet, but if I feel in danger which is happening a lot more, I'm gonna start using it cause a dead healer is worthless.
Console General Discussion#42 T9HACPMN6904/05/2018, 01:06 AM
> @456NGF6W5D said:
> Really they added a new server yesterday on xbox because of the amount of players. Which players left because of no DPS leader board? The 4 or 5 crying on here? Oh no a couple toxic forum as$hats claim they are leaving the game and you believe them? Haha ok buddy.

Of course they added new servers it just went free to play
Console General Discussion#43 TheGrimner04/05/2018, 01:25 AM
T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
> @VoidBlue said:
> They left it out because they don't want to promote a toxic community, which you gave one example of.

Toxic community? instead you’ll have a bored community.
Its a game you play to compete, if you think competition is toxic you are in the wrong business.
Your everyone deserves a trophy just for showing up mentality might work well in a game for very young children, but not in a game where you want people to pay $25 to change thier race.

In your vision of this game someone who is bad at the game will never know he is doing something wrong, will never go to the net and learn how to play his role. The people that squad with him will not understand why they cannot complete the dungeon.

If you can't pick up the feel of the run fom the gameplay cues I'd say you're the one lacking in understanding of the game's mechanics, especially in a game that isn't as easy as other MMO's out there. And those with understanding of mechanics and who are, indeed adults, don't need the validation of a leaderboard patting them on the head.
Console General Discussion#44 DatGeek04/05/2018, 01:29 AM
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

There will never be a 3rd party dps meter on consoles..

If anyone is caught using one, they will be looking at a possible lifetime ban..

I am one of those players who's glad that we don't have a damage meter or score board for dungeons. It promotes elitism and toxicity.
Console General Discussion#45 456NGF6W5D04/05/2018, 01:37 AM
Duplicate...
Console General Discussion#46 456NGF6W5D04/05/2018, 01:37 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @456NGF6W5D said:
> > Really they added a new server yesterday on xbox because of the amount of players. Which players left because of no DPS leader board? The 4 or 5 crying on here? Oh no a couple toxic forum as$hats claim they are leaving the game and you believe them? Haha ok buddy.
>
> Of course they added new servers it just went free to play

Scratch that a second new server on the xbox. For a game that's "DOA" and all these people leaving over dps leader boards as you claim that seems strange hmm?
Console General Discussion#47 456NGF6W5D04/05/2018, 01:38 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @456NGF6W5D said:
> > Really they added a new server yesterday on xbox because of the amount of players. Which players left because of no DPS leader board? The 4 or 5 crying on here? Oh no a couple toxic forum as$hats claim they are leaving the game and you believe them? Haha ok buddy.
>
> Of course they added new servers it just went free to play

Scratch that a second new server on the xbox. For a game that's "DOA" and all these people leaving over dps leader boards as you claim that seems strange hmm?
Console General Discussion#48 456NGF6W5D04/05/2018, 01:38 AM
> @T9HACPMN69 said:
> > @456NGF6W5D said:
> > Really they added a new server yesterday on xbox because of the amount of players. Which players left because of no DPS leader board? The 4 or 5 crying on here? Oh no a couple toxic forum as$hats claim they are leaving the game and you believe them? Haha ok buddy.
>
> Of course they added new servers it just went free to play

Scratch that a second new server on the xbox. For a game that's "DOA" and all these people leaving over dps leader boards as you claim that seems strange hmm?
Console General Discussion#49 TheGrimner04/05/2018, 01:41 AM
CynicalFox wrote: »
VoidBlue wrote: »
I love the protection thrall IF the mystic actually sends it to attack the boss.

Had too many times the thrall just following the mystic making the boss run around following the mystic and thrall.

I've started to consider using my ToP for the boss if I notice the multitude of Brawlers can't hold aggro or stay within a general area consistently (had a Manor run last night with a brawler, they were all OVER the place, not countering and just dodging so the boss was following them like they were chasing a ranged character)

I try to hold off on it since I started reading in here that people don't like it swaying aggro between the tank and the pet, but if I feel in danger which is happening a lot more, I'm gonna start using it cause a dead healer is worthless.


I main a Brawler and a Mystic and by all means use the ToP, but use it judiciously. At least with the brawler, if you see the mp bar dipping, we can't block, so, perfect time sic your ToP to allow the tank a breather; you can then throw him a mote or something. I used to hate ToP while I was playing tank, but it can be a welcome aid if you're being put on the spot.


Again, like I said earlier, most of us are still learning.
Console General Discussion#50 Nemmar04/05/2018, 02:20 AM
Lapomko wrote: »
Nemmar wrote: »
Lapomko wrote: »
Not having a dps meter will just segregate the good players even more from bad players as people will just now only want +15 ambush soon as we can't easily tell whois bad/good as you can never die play safe like a monkey but deal atrocious dps. On PC people gladly ask me on my stormcry +0 alt to do RKE with them because dps meter shows good numbers. This will just lead to the inevitable like back in the days. If you are not wonderholme+12/nightforge PVE +12 we won't take you because killing a boss for 15-20mins is no fun.

But third party dps meter will come soon to consoles so fret not. They already got the unethical thing working.

This is not true at all. In WoW people have damage meters and they still ask for outregeous ilvls for mythic+ dungeons.
That will always happen. Damage meter doesn't help that, unless it's a group of friends.

Using third party software will get you banned, not only from Tera, but probably PSN and XBL. This isn't an open network like the PC. Manufacturers can snuff you out.

This is Tera not WoW as gear doesn't matter much compared to WoW brain dead style of gameplay. You can easily carry the hardest dungeon with the current patch with full guile+12 as they didn't buff the bosses HP/Endurance to ridiculous amount like what pc version currently has.
Without dps meter the lowest geared player will always get the blame while he could do 3x more damage than the fully geared +15 guy as dodging everything and hugging the boss doesn't give good indication of skill at all already proven on PC.

Sniffing the network packets that's what dps meters do cannot be detected by PSN/XBL in any possible way unless you are injecting something.

The situation you are describing doesn't happen. If you are doing better than the +15, then the dungeon will go well.
If you think people will take you and then look at your damage to see if you are good and then keep you instead of someone else, you are mistaken. That in an unrealistic situation.

People get a group together and set a gear level in order to have garantees of the group's sucess. No one is gonna bother to give you a test run and then have to replace you. It just won't happen unless as i said, it's a pe-made group.
You will see the exact same barriers. Damage meter has never nor will ever fix that.

But you know what does? Making your own group.


Btw on the other topic, the only way you'd be able to read tat information would be by installing an unlicensed program that can be detected. Actually, you wouldn't even have a way to install it without hacking your system. Now, those things are fine if you keep offline, but online? You will get caught.
Console General Discussion#51 KL4EW5HYYK04/05/2018, 02:26 AM
Y3JWANRWKE wrote: »
You know how I tell if the people I am dungeoning with are morons? I watch them. They don't dodge attacks, moron. Constantly dying even with a decent healer? Moron. You don't need some ego boosting scoreboard to tell if you are good or someone else sucks, that is simply for your ego the way you put it. I do think there should be an individual board maybe so you can see how effective a build is in a certain dungeon and whatnot but we don't need a big scoreboard so a DPS kid thinks he is hot [filtered] when in fact he cannot do anything without his tank or support allies. Not to mention this is on Console and cannot necessarily handle the same things as the PC counterpart, I am sure En Masse will look into highly requested features from the PC version and see if it is possible and/or what is best for the console version.

This is the reason I want a scorecard/dpslog.

I like competing for top damage also once I achieve a deep knowledge of the game. But just to push myself not to sht talk others, unless they have no idea how to play their class. Which can be seen visually as others have said. Just put in a personal log atleast.
Console General Discussion#52 FJ4MHKLP5L04/05/2018, 03:43 AM
If I suck, then I wanna know about it and what I can do to fix it. Being willfully ignorant of it would just be a waste of time to the other members in the group.
Console General Discussion#53 TTKPPWLJFP04/05/2018, 04:36 AM
I think the DPS meters in WoW are fantastic. It’s great to see where you stand on each raid boss and especially others of your same class. There is nothing that gets the adrenaline flowing as a tight dps race. Consequently, I play strictly dps classes in WoW. Topping the dps chart is often more rewarding than the loot!


I play FFO online ps4 with no dps meter and prefer to heal or tank since I can’t see my dps. There is no doubt that seeing the dps makes it more fun. The lower dps guys know they need to watch some videos or guides to improve as well.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.