TERA Online forum archive
PC Patch Notes: March 13th 2018 Patch Notes
interior.jpg

New Class
Human Males can now be Brawlers.

Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.

Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.

See the Brawler Page for more information.


Dungeons

Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
  • Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
  • Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.

Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
  • We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
  • Revised loot table.

Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
  • Thaumetal Refinery
  • Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
  • RK-9 Kennel
  • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
  • Broken Prison


Class Balancing

Ninja
  • Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
  • Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.

Warrior
  • Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
  • Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
  • Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.


UI

PvP Leaderboards
  • There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
  • Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
  • Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
  • Rankings will reset with this update.
Hat Stylers
  • Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
  • Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
  • Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.

Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.

Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.

Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.


Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
  • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.


Misc.
  • Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
  • Updated some early story quest flows.
  • Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
  • Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.


Bug Fixes
  • Various localization fixes.
PC Patch Notes#2 sannydemon03/13/2018, 12:01 AM
what about the new hairstyles? :) I'd like an update to the post if they're coming tomorrow! thank you
PC Patch Notes#3 Taksukiller03/13/2018, 12:11 AM
" Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers" why? why u guys do that? why??
PC Patch Notes#4 Dzerk03/13/2018, 12:18 AM
This isn't a new class.

This isn't a new dungeon.

You literally do not even briefly touch on how the new hair system will work. The ONLY thing that is really new. HOW RNG will the new hair styles be..? Will they come in loot boxes? Or will you answer all of our prayers by letting us choose the hairstyle we want like an appearance voucher? Please tell us about how much and how we will obtain the new hair
PC Patch Notes#5 TOLOVERU03/13/2018, 12:23 AM
@CobaltDragon this is for only guardian to twist

Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.
PC Patch Notes#6 TOLOVERU03/13/2018, 12:25 AM
" Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers" why? why u guys do that? why??

All race locked event are like that dont you pay attention to post even in ktera it was like this. Elin gunner example no race changes then why now.
PC Patch Notes#7 Selenya03/13/2018, 12:28 AM
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


PC Patch Notes#8 clfarron403/13/2018, 12:30 AM
I think the Ninja change could be better worded.

Burning Heart can now only hit once per activation, but each hit causes triple damage.
PC Patch Notes#9 Noobsloth03/13/2018, 12:39 AM
Selenya wrote: »
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-the-male-brawler)

Why wasn't this included in the post? Why do we have to keep getting information from other publishers and from those who translate information from KTera?

But other than that, I hope the UI optimization and revitalized loot tables will spice things up.
PC Patch Notes#10 Viticks03/13/2018, 12:49 AM
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.

This really pisses me off =/
Spend 300k on keytrap sets to my chars and know it was reduced to nothing...
PC Patch Notes#11 Dzerk03/13/2018, 12:49 AM
In EU tera they spin some wheel to get the choose your hair magic ticket. (RNG)
Each hair ticket is also 9,999 fashion coupons
So I'm wondering if the prices are different or the same.

I appreciate your reply @Selenya but since I hope this company takes a different and less money-hungry route I would like an official answer from one of the staff, verifying the information. This is obviously NOT EU Tera. @CobaltDragon
PC Patch Notes#12 TOLOVERU03/13/2018, 12:55 AM
Viticks wrote: »
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.

This really pisses me off =/
Spend 300k on keytrap sets to my chars and know it was reduced to nothing...

in ktera it was annouced a while back should have heard it somewhere on discord it was going. I made sure I reminder every month in discord about it was coming. Set bonus are gone it was the plan that they had in mind.
PC Patch Notes#13 ElinLove03/13/2018, 12:59 AM
I hope I ain't getting overhyped for that UI optimization thing for no reason!
PC Patch Notes#14 Partyblast03/13/2018, 01:29 AM
Dzerk wrote: »
In EU tera they spin some wheel to get the choose your hair magic ticket. (RNG)
Each hair ticket is also 9,999 fashion coupons
So I'm wondering if the prices are different or the same.

I appreciate your reply @Selenya but since I hope this company takes a different and less money-hungry route I would like an official answer from one of the staff, verifying the information. This is obviously NOT EU Tera. @CobaltDragon

KTera has the coupons as cash shop only, EU decided to use the fashion coupons for them, NA has not mentioned how they will work so yes we do need an official response but I doubt we'll get one until you can just see in-game how they will work....yay EmE.
Viticks wrote: »
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.

This really pisses me off =/
Spend 300k on keytrap sets to my chars and know it was reduced to nothing...

As mentioned by @TOLOVERU it was adjusted on JTera and then KTera a few weeks ago so you've had a fair amount of time, also honestly it should've been expected they would adjust past sets so they weren't better than the new content...same thing happened with Hyderad and older healer acc to force healers to use crit sets. Why would BHS keep old gear as BiS?
PC Patch Notes#15 seandynamite ()03/13/2018, 01:31 AM
Noobsloth wrote: »
Selenya wrote: »
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-the-male-brawler)

Why wasn't this included in the post? Why do we have to keep getting information from other publishers and from those who translate information from KTera?

But other than that, I hope the UI optimization and revitalized loot tables will spice things up.

We have not yet announced how we will be selling and/or distributing the hair coupons. This will be announced separately.
PC Patch Notes#16 Zcopycat03/13/2018, 01:34 AM
Is ninja actually getting stronger or just having the way that skill works altered? Ninja and sorcerer are the weakest classes - why isn't sorc getting the adjustments mentioned in the essential mana post linked previously? If you really want to balance classes, increase crit rate on ninja's burning heart / circle of steel and make sorc's meteor crit glyph let it always crit for the poor people with 300+ crit factor.

Also for the enchanting changes - as written it sounds like only items with talents will have those reduced (but darics and plates??) while all enchanting materials are increased. Is this how it is meant? Or for the base gear only...
We *really* do not need an increase on emeralds/diamonds required for enchanting and stormcry mats already are basically only acquired through metamorphics - copper clasps are so rare. Not to mention the whole halved vg thing hurts getting them from iod... Really FM mats should drop starting in 431 and SC in 439 and it greater quantity than they are right now - and yet the opposite, more mats required, is what's happening? I agree that something needs to be done about the inflation of gold talent prices, but an increase in required mats past guardian is so not necessary they're hard enough to get as it is. I'd prefer to see the drop rates of gold talents increased in dungeons to give more people motivation to run those instead of farming legion / iod solo being the optimal thing to do.
PC Patch Notes#17 Partyblast03/13/2018, 01:44 AM
Zcopycat wrote: »
Is ninja actually getting stronger or just having the way that skill works altered? Ninja and sorcerer are the weakest classes - why isn't sorc getting the adjustments mentioned in the essential mana post linked previously? If you really want to balance classes, increase crit rate on ninja's burning heart / circle of steel and make sorc's meteor crit glyph let it always crit for the poor people with 300+ crit factor.

Also for the enchanting changes - as written it sounds like only items with talents will have those reduced (but darics and plates??) while all enchanting materials are increased. Is this how it is meant? Or for the base gear only...
We *really* do not need an increase on emeralds/diamonds required for enchanting and stormcry mats already are basically only acquired through metamorphics - copper clasps are so rare. Not to mention the whole halved vg thing hurts getting them from iod... Really FM mats should drop starting in 431 and SC in 439 and it greater quantity than they are right now - and yet the opposite, more mats required, is what's happening? I agree that something needs to be done about the inflation of gold talent prices, but an increase in required mats past guardian is so not necessary they're hard enough to get as it is. I'd prefer to see the drop rates of gold talents increased in dungeons to give more people motivation to run those instead of farming legion / iod solo being the optimal thing to do.

What EM Patch Note are you referring to? We're getting both patches 10/26, url="https://essentialmana.com/news/1123-patch-note/"]11/23[/url], and some of 12/07 from KTera. We had already received the buff portion of Guardian Legion when we got that system, most patches are frankenstiens of multiple KTera Patches.

Ninja Burning heart is just being altered, but in a way it's a buff since you no longer have to angle your camera a certain way to land all three ticks per Burning Heart, now you can just stare at the boss any way you want since it only ticks once per burst.

The enchanting as EmE failed to mention is only for Guardian and Twist.
PC Patch Notes#18 Noobsloth03/13/2018, 01:52 AM
Noobsloth wrote: »
Selenya wrote: »
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-the-male-brawler)

Why wasn't this included in the post? Why do we have to keep getting information from other publishers and from those who translate information from KTera?

But other than that, I hope the UI optimization and revitalized loot tables will spice things up.

We have not yet announced how we will be selling and/or distributing the hair coupons. This will be announced separately.

Okay, hopefully it's a little cheaper and less rng. But tbh, we usually get information like this from EU/KTera translators...
PC Patch Notes#19 Ray67603/13/2018, 02:33 AM
Partyblast wrote: »
Zcopycat wrote: »
Is ninja actually getting stronger or just having the way that skill works altered? Ninja and sorcerer are the weakest classes - why isn't sorc getting the adjustments mentioned in the essential mana post linked previously? If you really want to balance classes, increase crit rate on ninja's burning heart / circle of steel and make sorc's meteor crit glyph let it always crit for the poor people with 300+ crit factor.

Also for the enchanting changes - as written it sounds like only items with talents will have those reduced (but darics and plates??) while all enchanting materials are increased. Is this how it is meant? Or for the base gear only...
We *really* do not need an increase on emeralds/diamonds required for enchanting and stormcry mats already are basically only acquired through metamorphics - copper clasps are so rare. Not to mention the whole halved vg thing hurts getting them from iod... Really FM mats should drop starting in 431 and SC in 439 and it greater quantity than they are right now - and yet the opposite, more mats required, is what's happening? I agree that something needs to be done about the inflation of gold talent prices, but an increase in required mats past guardian is so not necessary they're hard enough to get as it is. I'd prefer to see the drop rates of gold talents increased in dungeons to give more people motivation to run those instead of farming legion / iod solo being the optimal thing to do.

What EM Patch Note are you referring to? We're getting both patches 10/26, 11/23, and some of 12/07 from KTera. We had already received the buff portion of Guardian Legion when we got that system, most patches are frankenstiens of multiple KTera Patches.

Ninja Burning heart is just being altered, but in a way it's a buff since you no longer have to angle your camera a certain way to land all three ticks per Burning Heart, now you can just stare at the boss any way you want since it only ticks once per burst.

The enchanting as EmE failed to mention is only for Guardian and Twist.

The angleing your camera to land all three hits was changed many months ago. This change was to nerf Ninja's in Ktera because of their Attunement talent. For us it literally does nothing.
PC Patch Notes#20 Isiyako03/13/2018, 03:28 AM
@seandynamite when can we gender change our current brawlers to male versions
PC Patch Notes#21 Zoknahal03/13/2018, 03:35 AM
Noobsloth wrote: »
Selenya wrote: »
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-the-male-brawler)

Why wasn't this included in the post? Why do we have to keep getting information from other publishers and from those who translate information from KTera?

But other than that, I hope the UI optimization and revitalized loot tables will spice things up.

We have not yet announced how we will be selling and/or distributing the hair coupons. This will be announced separately.

Will that be announced tomorrow? i mean, its in the promo page, so we are all assuming it will arrive on the 13th. Some players like me are literally only waiting on this feature and the hat placement feature, so it would be very misleading if the new hairstyle coupons do not arrive tomorrow with the patch.
PC Patch Notes#22 Obs03/13/2018, 05:35 AM
Ray676 wrote: »
Partyblast wrote: »
Zcopycat wrote: »
Is ninja actually getting stronger or just having the way that skill works altered? Ninja and sorcerer are the weakest classes - why isn't sorc getting the adjustments mentioned in the essential mana post linked previously? If you really want to balance classes, increase crit rate on ninja's burning heart / circle of steel and make sorc's meteor crit glyph let it always crit for the poor people with 300+ crit factor.

Also for the enchanting changes - as written it sounds like only items with talents will have those reduced (but darics and plates??) while all enchanting materials are increased. Is this how it is meant? Or for the base gear only...
We *really* do not need an increase on emeralds/diamonds required for enchanting and stormcry mats already are basically only acquired through metamorphics - copper clasps are so rare. Not to mention the whole halved vg thing hurts getting them from iod... Really FM mats should drop starting in 431 and SC in 439 and it greater quantity than they are right now - and yet the opposite, more mats required, is what's happening? I agree that something needs to be done about the inflation of gold talent prices, but an increase in required mats past guardian is so not necessary they're hard enough to get as it is. I'd prefer to see the drop rates of gold talents increased in dungeons to give more people motivation to run those instead of farming legion / iod solo being the optimal thing to do.

What EM Patch Note are you referring to? We're getting both patches 10/26, 11/23, and some of 12/07 from KTera. We had already received the buff portion of Guardian Legion when we got that system, most patches are frankenstiens of multiple KTera Patches.

Ninja Burning heart is just being altered, but in a way it's a buff since you no longer have to angle your camera a certain way to land all three ticks per Burning Heart, now you can just stare at the boss any way you want since it only ticks once per burst.

The enchanting as EmE failed to mention is only for Guardian and Twist.

The angleing your camera to land all three hits was changed many months ago. This change was to nerf Ninja's in Ktera because of their Attunement talent. For us it literally does nothing.

You can still not hit all 3 against thin targets.

This change did not nerf Ninjas. The talent was increased to 6s per crit (changed later on to 4.5s per hit) from 2s per crit. The only purpose of this change was to help with FPS. It does have some downsides such as it being more dependent on crit RNG per cast, but it will even out on average.
PC Patch Notes#23 Pages03/13/2018, 06:06 AM
Zoknahal wrote: »
Noobsloth wrote: »
Selenya wrote: »
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-the-male-brawler)

Why wasn't this included in the post? Why do we have to keep getting information from other publishers and from those who translate information from KTera?

But other than that, I hope the UI optimization and revitalized loot tables will spice things up.

We have not yet announced how we will be selling and/or distributing the hair coupons. This will be announced separately.

Will that be announced tomorrow? i mean, its in the promo page, so we are all assuming it will arrive on the 13th. Some players like me are literally only waiting on this feature and the hat placement feature, so it would be very misleading if the new hairstyle coupons do not arrive tomorrow with the patch.

Yeah this is what I was thinking as well. Why announce patch notes and then say "we aren't announcing this yet" when it's literally being released with the patch? We are definitely getting the new hairs with this patch because EU got them, we just don't know how we'll obtain them and EME seems to want to keep it a secret for as long as possible. Pretty shady.
PC Patch Notes#24 Xuekao03/13/2018, 07:01 AM
The event page does not event mention what we will be getting or what is needed to complete the event for male brawlers. please update it asap.
PC Patch Notes#25 Babbelsim03/13/2018, 07:19 AM
unbelievable! :angry:
The 1 darn thing i wanted to know for weeks and your basicly leaving it untill the last moment!?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21241/new-hairstyle-question-random-or-pick-one/p1
PC Patch Notes#26 CornishRex03/13/2018, 08:10 AM
Pages wrote: »
Zoknahal wrote: »
Noobsloth wrote: »
Selenya wrote: »
Explanations for new hairstyles (from Tera EU) :

Use the "Meruma's Hairstyle" or "Meruma's Magic Hairstyle" voucher. You can trade Fashion Coupons for them or buy them in the TERA Shop.
Now you will see a preview of the seven hairstyles that are available for your character.
Click "Confirm". A hairstyle will then be chosen at random and a voucher removed from your inventory.
Meruma's Hairstyle (available for Fashion Coupons) immediately applies the new hairstyle. From that moment, you will be restyled and will have this hairstyle until you repeat the process or use a voucher to change your appearance.
Meruma's Magic Hairstyle (available in the TERA Shop) allows you to choose whether you want to apply the new hairstyle immediately or keep your current one. The voucher is used in either case.


(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-the-male-brawler)

Why wasn't this included in the post? Why do we have to keep getting information from other publishers and from those who translate information from KTera?

But other than that, I hope the UI optimization and revitalized loot tables will spice things up.

We have not yet announced how we will be selling and/or distributing the hair coupons. This will be announced separately.

Will that be announced tomorrow? i mean, its in the promo page, so we are all assuming it will arrive on the 13th. Some players like me are literally only waiting on this feature and the hat placement feature, so it would be very misleading if the new hairstyle coupons do not arrive tomorrow with the patch.

Yeah this is what I was thinking as well. Why announce patch notes and then say "we aren't announcing this yet" when it's literally being released with the patch? We are definitely getting the new hairs with this patch because EU got them, we just don't know how we'll obtain them and EME seems to want to keep it a secret for as long as possible. Pretty shady.

They know how much backlash they'll receive once they pump out the rng coupons so they're trying to stall it as long as possible :joy:
I wish I were wrong, pls prove me wrong I beg
PC Patch Notes#27 HAAYAAKD4303/13/2018, 11:49 AM
love it how they are vague on "new" dg loot but they needed time for accuracy on patch notes.
any bad changes are usually generalized.
PC Patch Notes#28 M35L4HF75603/13/2018, 12:26 PM
interior.jpg

Human Males can now be Brawlers.

Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.

Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.

See the Brawler Page for more information.


Dungeons

Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
  • Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
  • Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.

Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
  • We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
  • Revised loot table.

Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
  • Thaumetal Refinery
  • Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
  • RK-9 Kennel
  • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
  • Broken Prison


Class Balancing

Ninja
  • Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
  • Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.

Warrior
  • Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
  • Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
  • Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.


UI

PvP Leaderboards
  • There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
  • Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
  • Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
  • Rankings will reset with this update.
Hat Stylers
  • Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
  • Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
  • Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.

Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.

Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.

Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.


Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
  • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.


Misc.
  • Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
  • Updated some early story quest flows.
  • Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
  • Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.


Bug Fixes
  • Various localization fixes.

"Removed set effects from accessories and gear."

Just one thing ... I WANT ALL MY GOLD INVESTED IN THE KEYTRAP JEWELS BACK, WERE NEARLY 200K OF GOLD IN THOSE SHITS FOR YOU TO REMOVE THE ONLY REASON FOR WHOM THEY ARE INTERESTING!
PC Patch Notes#29 Thefo03/13/2018, 12:49 PM
M35L4HF756 wrote: »
interior.jpg

Human Males can now be Brawlers.

Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.

Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.

See the Brawler Page for more information.


Dungeons

Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
  • Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
  • Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.

Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
  • We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
  • Revised loot table.

Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
  • Thaumetal Refinery
  • Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
  • RK-9 Kennel
  • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
  • Broken Prison


Class Balancing

Ninja
  • Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
  • Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.

Warrior
  • Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
  • Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
  • Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.


UI

PvP Leaderboards
  • There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
  • Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
  • Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
  • Rankings will reset with this update.
Hat Stylers
  • Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
  • Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
  • Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.

Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.

Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.

Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.


Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
  • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.


Misc.
  • Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
  • Updated some early story quest flows.
  • Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
  • Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.


Bug Fixes
  • Various localization fixes.

"Removed set effects from accessories and gear."

Just one thing ... I WANT ALL MY GOLD INVESTED IN THE KEYTRAP JEWELS BACK, WERE NEARLY 200K OF GOLD IN THOSE SHITS FOR YOU TO REMOVE THE ONLY REASON FOR WHOM THEY ARE INTERESTING!

Good lord. Some of u guys are really funny. This has been announced ages ago, and even when I'm not busy with mixing sets this good for best stats, i even knew it. Keep up or face the consequences. 200K gone? Pretty much ur own faulth for not keeping up.
PC Patch Notes#30 UnitedStrafes03/13/2018, 03:07 PM
Wow what a boring patch.
PC Patch Notes#31 Kaspanova03/13/2018, 03:10 PM
* Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.

I thought you couldn't get the Stepstone to Velika flight until Level 11. Im confused.
PC Patch Notes#32 TOLOVERU03/13/2018, 03:12 PM
M35L4HF756 wrote: »
interior.jpg

Human Males can now be Brawlers.

Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.

Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.

See the Brawler Page for more information.


Dungeons

Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
  • Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
  • Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.

Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
  • We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
  • Revised loot table.

Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
  • Thaumetal Refinery
  • Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
  • RK-9 Kennel
  • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
  • Broken Prison


Class Balancing

Ninja
  • Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
  • Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.

Warrior
  • Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
  • Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
  • Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.


UI

PvP Leaderboards
  • There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
  • Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
  • Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
  • Rankings will reset with this update.
Hat Stylers
  • Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
  • Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
  • Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.

Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.

Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.

Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.


Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
  • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.


Misc.
  • Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
  • Updated some early story quest flows.
  • Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
  • Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
  • Removed set effects from accessories and gear.


Bug Fixes
  • Various localization fixes.

"Removed set effects from accessories and gear."

Just one thing ... I WANT ALL MY GOLD INVESTED IN THE KEYTRAP JEWELS BACK, WERE NEARLY 200K OF GOLD IN THOSE SHITS FOR YOU TO REMOVE THE ONLY REASON FOR WHOM THEY ARE INTERESTING!

why post this again read before repeating same thing like I said before it was annouced in ktera and I sure people being saying it in discord I have and in game as well though I main on fey forest point being it was going to happen the current gear has no bonus why would they keep it. Second of all every time they make new gear the old get get outdate most of the time think about it.
interior.jpg

  • We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.

when they do not put numbers means that it is probably an insignificant and useless amount that has been reduced, who loses with this ridiculous and boring system ? only you side BHS have you noticed the huge number of players who do not waste time evolving their lv65 set??? Have you noticed the huge number of players who stopped putting money into the game too??? the massive paytowin desperated events proof how yours are losing well it's only your fault BHS only your fault this failure is entirely of yours. keep this in mind in next layoffs...
I'm comfortable in my chair we are lose nothing by not investing more here and investing in another game
but yours well i hope see a company ( useless how many money PUGB give for BHS in South Kore) survive without money without need kick some employeers maybe american CEO too...

it is not a personal attack but a frank dialogue
PC Patch Notes#34 HC65493N5H03/13/2018, 05:29 PM
Increase the characters slots from 18 to 19 ?? I can make more the 2 ?? how ?? I don't get it ??
PC Patch Notes#35 fromsector703/13/2018, 05:33 PM
okey ..leave tera . nobody miss you .
PC Patch Notes#36 CornishRex03/13/2018, 05:34 PM
HC65493N5H wrote: »
Increase the characters slots from 18 to 19 ?? I can make more the 2 ?? how ?? I don't get it ??

Get character slots kek
PC Patch Notes#37 wibabi03/13/2018, 05:50 PM
> @CobaltDragon said:
> Human Males can now be Brawlers.
>
> Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.
>
> Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.
>
> See the Brawler Page for more information.
>
>
> Dungeons
>
> Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
> The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
> * Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
> * Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.
>
>
> Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
> * We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
> * Revised loot table.
>
>
> Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
> * Thaumetal Refinery
> * Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
> * RK-9 Kennel
> * Sky Cruiser Endeavor
> * Broken Prison
>
>
>
> Class Balancing
>
> Ninja
> * Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
> * Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.
>
>
> Warrior
> * Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
> * Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
> * Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.
>
>
>
> UI
>
> PvP Leaderboards
> * There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
> * Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
> * Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
> * Rankings will reset with this update.
>
> Hat Stylers
> * Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
> * Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
> * Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.
>
>
> Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.
>
> Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.
>
> Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.
>
>
> Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
> * While Enchanting and Upgrading Guardian Gear and Twistshard Gear, we significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.
>
> (This change did not effect Enchanting and Upgrading Frostmetal Gear or Stormcry Gear)
>
>
>
> Misc.
> * Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
> * Updated some early story quest flows.
> * Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
> * Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
> * Removed set effects from accessories and gear.
>
>
>
> Bug Fixes
> * Various localization fixes.
PC Patch Notes#38 wibabi03/13/2018, 05:51 PM
How about giving us the anti cheat system like was promised?
PC Patch Notes#39 Terraforming03/13/2018, 07:48 PM
Why did you remove the NPC summon scrolls from the fashion coupon shop?!
PC Patch Notes#40 JXE5356AKE03/13/2018, 10:34 PM
HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
love it how they are vague on "new" dg loot but they needed time for accuracy on patch notes.
any bad changes are usually generalized.

The drops are trash, it's an overall nerf at least in TRHM. How do you go from already bad drops, to objectively worse.
I guess they want us to run it and see, but it's an awful "surprise."
PC Patch Notes#41 HC65493N5H03/13/2018, 11:36 PM
CornishRex wrote: »
HC65493N5H wrote: »
Increase the characters slots from 18 to 19 ?? I can make more the 2 ?? how ?? I don't get it ??

Get character slots kek

real money?
PC Patch Notes#42 Gatokatzen03/14/2018, 05:24 AM
The rise of Dye items patch xd soon dye from 1 k gold to 50.000k gold in your favorite broker
PC Patch Notes#43 ElinUsagi03/14/2018, 05:56 PM
Why did you remove the NPC summon scrolls from the fashion coupon shop?!

They are removing from fashion coupons things that can be bought directly from cash shop.

Think about it, why to keep free and easy to get something that was meant to be a rng drop in dungeons or directly bought at cash shop?
PC Patch Notes#44 EvDiegoth03/14/2018, 10:25 PM
When will there be a change genre? fem brawl to male :anguished:
PC Patch Notes#45 Fulzoid03/15/2018, 09:08 PM
Patch on 14th screwed up corruption ring on LKnm/LKhm, anybody have that problem ?
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.