TERA Online forum archive
Console General Discussion: How many girls/women play this game?
Console General Discussion#1 TLX03/12/2018, 12:15 PM
I am curious. Cus atm only ayuchii is the only girl i know (but not in real life,so...)
All of them, not like it matters since they don't want to play with you anyway.

aka, who cares.
Console General Discussion#3 TLX03/12/2018, 12:31 PM
Runespider wrote: »
Who cares, not like they want to bother with you if you're wanting to perv anyway.
Well, i like womens, it is normal that i question that. Will be different if someone is gay and do not care anything.

Console General Discussion#4 Vifts03/12/2018, 12:43 PM
There is quite a few from what I remember playing the PC version you’d be surprised but not sure about console
Why does it seriously matter what gender they are irl? Would you you talk to them any different just cause they are female? Just play the dang game and stop using the game as a dating service.
Console General Discussion#6 Equitas03/12/2018, 02:34 PM
Just assume there are none, and play accordingly. It really does not matter.
Console General Discussion#7 TLX03/12/2018, 02:35 PM
Why does it seriously matter what gender they are irl? Would you you talk to them any different just cause they are female? Just play the dang game and stop using the game as a dating service.
Sorry it bothers you if we use the game as we da fuq want? Stop prohibiting people to know women, men or aliens, this game is a MMO, this means to know people, if i want to know womens, why the hell is wrong that?
Console General Discussion#8 Wi2ard03/12/2018, 06:26 PM
It's an inappropriate question, bordering on sexual harassment. Be a good player and a nice person, and maybe your Tera friends will trust you with that information, if you don't pester them with questions about it.
Console General Discussion#9 Nautiles03/12/2018, 06:41 PM
This.. is the most crinchy thread I've seen..
Console General Discussion#10 Nautiles03/12/2018, 06:42 PM
PS* it's one woman and multiple women...
Console General Discussion#11 36EFJJ5E7D03/12/2018, 06:47 PM
I thought this was gonna be about how the game seems catered to women or men who like making female characters. For instance the character creation defaults to female. I never would have guessed this was to pick up chicks lmao
Console General Discussion#12 XC4DNN3RLE03/12/2018, 07:43 PM
It doesn't matter how many females or males play this or any other video games. We are all here to play and have fun
Console General Discussion#13 TLX03/12/2018, 08:09 PM
It is ok, i just want to know how many females play the gaem,nothing to do with those girls,someone is confusing apples and oranges.
Console General Discussion#14 Roseenmark03/12/2018, 10:02 PM
TLX wrote: »
It is ok, i just want to know how many females play the game, nothing to do with those girls, someone is confusing apples and oranges.

The fact you actively ask about women in specific. I highly doubt that. I will tell you this much now. Most women on MMO's tend to hide for a reason. They tend to play male chars, they tend to never get on voice unless they know they can trust the person, and they rarely ever want to be known as a female. Reason: They want to have fun and play the game, just like the rest of us. I've got a few female gamer friends, I see them as one of the guys. It's why they trust me to know that I won't go "SEEKING women!" as you ponderously put it. In laymen's terms... IT DON'T MATER! Cause 9/10 times, that male character that kicked your [filtered] in PvP was probably female, or it just could have been some male. In the end, it's all pixels... no matter what gender it is. The person behind it is here to play, not seek demographics.
Console General Discussion#15 XC4DNN3RLE03/12/2018, 10:51 PM
In neverwinter the alliance my guild is in has this one members in the helm guild that has been blocked by several of the female gamers in the same guild and in the alliance because of his stalking and inappropriate subject of conversation. That is why real female gamers won't tell you that they are rl female, unless they are a gamerho and want to rp coitus with you
Console General Discussion#16 DL7MMWLJ3W03/12/2018, 10:55 PM
I'm a girl.























In a video game.
Console General Discussion#17 Wi2ard03/12/2018, 10:59 PM
TLX wrote: »
It is ok, i just want to know how many females play the gaem,nothing to do with those girls,someone is confusing apples and oranges.

Almost every response to your topic has been to tell you that it's not okay. No one is confused. You are in the wrong here, and every single post you have made puts you further in the wrong. The only one that isn't getting it, is you. That you continue to defend this topic, despite the enormous opposition to it, is troubling. It indicates you are a sexual harasser, or a preditor, or at the very least extremely insensitive. Just drop it and move on. If you don't understand why people are giving you crap over this go do some research.
Console General Discussion#18 Demonax03/12/2018, 11:12 PM
I could be a Dog playing as a Popori, on the Internet nobody knows you're a dog. =)
Console General Discussion#19 PXCMYP6FND03/12/2018, 11:34 PM
I'm also a girl. I just came to check the news.
Console General Discussion#20 TLX03/13/2018, 04:43 AM
Guys,you taking me as a sexual [filtered],and it is not what i am. I only want to know how many women play the game,cus i am a male and i play male chars. Maybe i did a sin with this thread, then i apologize, but i see in this thread how many is alarmed with that post, but stay calmed, i do not try anything with your "female gamers who play male chars" (i played neverwinter and i know few girl gamers who play female chars,and i do not stalked them) the only evil minds i see here are you all, like the guy saying something like rp coitus.

I will leave the thread opened for if any girl is encouraged to talk, but if i only see accusations to me then i encourage a moderator to see this thread and act accordingly.

Greetings.
TLX wrote: »
Guys,you taking me as a sexual [filtered],and it is not what i am. I only want to know how many women play the game,cus i am a male and i play male chars. Maybe i did a sin with this thread, then i apologize, but i see in this thread how many is alarmed with that post, but stay calmed, i do not try anything with your "female gamers who play male chars" (i played neverwinter and i know few girl gamers who play female chars,and i do not stalked them, i also think that you say that female gamers play male chars for confuse me,but try again) the only evil minds i see here are you all, like the guy saying something like rp coitus.

I will leave the thread opened for if any girl is encouraged to talk, but if i only see accusations to me then i encourage a moderator to see this thread and act accordingly.

Greetings.

A. it's a touchy subject no matter what your intentions were.
B. Its hard to read into your intentions because your English is... not so good.
C. Noone on a game forum would have any idea what the ratio of male to females playing a game was anyway, so its a pretty ridiculous question to post. -Unless you were just trying to find out how many girls there were on the forums, in which case... creepy. stop.

Bottom line- girls and boys both play games.
In fact research has shown its almost 40/60 these days.
So, if you're really just 'curious' as to the # of females playing this game (-the one that hasn't even come out yet, lol) and thats all,
then take a wild guess... say like 20% women.
There ya go, problem solved.




Console General Discussion#22 Starravage03/13/2018, 05:47 AM
To answer the op question, a lot play.
Console General Discussion#23 StarSprite03/13/2018, 06:40 AM
Hi~

I am a female console tera player c: but I have no mic! D:

I'm also physically mute IRL QQ so please dont ask me to speak because it's pretty triggering to me when people bring up my disability. :c
Wi2ard wrote: »
It's an inappropriate question, bordering on sexual harassment.

People are way too sensitive and throw that heavy set of words around like nothing nowadays. Nothing he said was 'bordering on sexual harassment' FFS. I saw it as a simple question brought on by curiosity with the amount of men playing females. Don't attempt to pick apart what I said because no where did I say that in itself is wrong. Regardless, it's just a consensus question 99% of you blew out of proportion, which is so common this day and age.
Console General Discussion#25 Demonax03/13/2018, 09:10 AM
Both communities(Xbox/PS4)are so big enough so the answer is obvious.
I'm a neckbeard
I wonder would you get the same replies if the question was asked, how many men play this game?

Triggered white knights everywhere chill people.

Most females that play video games let you know right away they are they don't hide it nor should they. If there is one thing I can't stand is some Pervy dude but I find white knights even more disgusting.
Console General Discussion#28 Wi2ard03/13/2018, 12:40 PM
Wi2ard wrote: »
It's an inappropriate question, bordering on sexual harassment.

People are way too sensitive and throw that heavy set of words around like nothing nowadays. Nothing he said was 'bordering on sexual harassment' FFS. I saw it as a simple question brought on by curiosity with the amount of men playing females. Don't attempt to pick apart what I said because no where did I say that in itself is wrong. Regardless, it's just a consensus question 99% of you blew out of proportion, which is so common this day and age.

Sexual harassment isn't defined by you. Singling out anyone, or any group of people, due to gender IS sexual harassment. Simply asking ones gender IS sexual harassment. In both those cases, intention doesn't mean anything. To borrow a legal principle: in law, ignorane of a law is not accepted as an excuse. Lets say you were in a room full of people at a pool tournament. If you were to ask loudly, so everyone can here 'how many girls or women are here', it would likly be a question not well received. It is uncouth at the very least. If you continued to loudly defend your question in that room you would likely be asked to stop, if you refused to stop you would be asked to leave, if you continued then legal action might very well be taken.

Anyway, wether it's inappropriate or not, not even Enmasse would know the answer. I haven't seen any personal data collection. I'm sure they have an approximation from market research, but it will not be released.
Wi2ard wrote: »
Anyway, wether it's inappropriate or not, not even Enmasse would know the answer. I haven't seen any personal data collection. I'm sure they have an approximation from market research, but it will not be released.

Tealdears: You're overly sensitive and the short end of your prior squeal would've sufficed to answer the OP's original question.
Console General Discussion#30 TLX03/13/2018, 01:02 PM
Wi2ard wrote: »
Wi2ard wrote: »
It's an inappropriate question, bordering on sexual harassment.

People are way too sensitive and throw that heavy set of words around like nothing nowadays. Nothing he said was 'bordering on sexual harassment' FFS. I saw it as a simple question brought on by curiosity with the amount of men playing females. Don't attempt to pick apart what I said because no where did I say that in itself is wrong. Regardless, it's just a consensus question 99% of you blew out of proportion, which is so common this day and age.

Sexual harassment isn't defined by you. Singling out anyone, or any group of people, due to gender IS sexual harassment. Simply asking ones gender IS sexual harassment. In both those cases, intention doesn't mean anything. To borrow a legal principle: in law, ignorane of a law is not accepted as an excuse. Lets say you were in a room full of people at a pool tournament. If you were to ask loudly, so everyone can here 'how many girls or women are here', it would likly be a question not well received. It is uncouth at the very least. If you continued to loudly defend your question in that room you would likely be asked to stop, if you refused to stop you would be asked to leave, if you continued then legal action might very well be taken.

Anyway, wether it's inappropriate or not, not even Enmasse would know the answer. I haven't seen any personal data collection. I'm sure they have an approximation from market research, but it will not be released.
You are an s t u p i d, and you going to my ignore list. Greetings.

Console General Discussion#31 TLX03/13/2018, 01:07 PM
I wonder would you get the same replies if the question was asked, how many men play this game?

Triggered white knights everywhere chill people.

Most females that play video games let you know right away they are they don't hide it nor should they. If there is one thing I can't stand is some Pervy dude but I find white knights even more disgusting.
I prefer to be a white knight than a gay person. Greetings.
TLX wrote: »
I prefer to be a white knight than a gay person. Greetings.
Well. Now what am I to say to such a post, lol. I'm afraid I can't defend this as your intentions are not hidden nor misconstrued.
Console General Discussion#33 TLX03/13/2018, 01:17 PM
TLX wrote: »
I prefer to be a white knight than a gay person. Greetings.
Well. Now what am I to say to such a post, lol. I'm afraid I can't defend this as your intentions are not hidden nor misconstrued.
My friend,seems that you defend me before,if that is what you do,but let me say you something about i net, being an heterosexual is a sin in plenty 21 century. Plenty of gays and lesbians. Truly b u l l s h i t, and the worse thing is that people defending it.
Console General Discussion#34 TLX03/13/2018, 01:21 PM
I encourage a moderator to close the thread cus no women say anything, only guys and guys apparenting be females.
Console General Discussion#35 AW9HNDDGYJ03/13/2018, 01:36 PM
TLX wrote: »
I encourage a moderator to close the thread cus no women say anything, only guys and guys apparenting be females.

i agree
Console General Discussion#36 TLX03/13/2018, 01:46 PM
AW9HNDDGYJ wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
I encourage a moderator to close the thread cus no women say anything, only guys and guys apparenting be females.

i agree
You agree but sure you are the first,like all guys here that if you find a woman in game to stalk her. Such hypocresy.
Console General Discussion#37 Equitas03/13/2018, 01:59 PM
I'd like to start my post by reiterating the fact that it literally does not matter how many females play this game. There is absolutely no reason to be asking this question because it has zero impact on gameplay or your competency. There are only 2 reasons one would ask this question to begin with. The first would be for research. I don't mean to be disrespectful when I say this, but your apparently level of education rules out this scientific endeavour. The second would be to gauge your odds at finding an internet girlfriend. You are here.
Wi2ard wrote: »
Sexual harassment isn't defined by you. Singling out anyone, or any group of people, due to gender IS sexual harassment. Simply asking ones gender IS sexual harassment. In both those cases, intention doesn't mean anything. To borrow a legal principle: in law, ignorane of a law is not accepted as an excuse. Lets say you were in a room full of people at a pool tournament. If you were to ask loudly, so everyone can here 'how many girls or women are here', it would likly be a question not well received. It is uncouth at the very least. If you continued to loudly defend your question in that room you would likely be asked to stop, if you refused to stop you would be asked to leave, if you continued then legal action might very well be taken.

Anyway, wether it's inappropriate or not, not even Enmasse would know the answer. I haven't seen any personal data collection. I'm sure they have an approximation from market research, but it will not be released.

This is cringeworthy, Tumblr-level nonsense that I hope never to see again anywhere, but certainly not here in these forums. Looking for a particular demographic isn't harassment. Asking someone what gender they are isn't harassment. Harassment is harassment. Harassment is continually being abrasive or hostile to a particular person. Nothing you listed qualifies. Nobody's going to get upset at you asking how many women are present at a billiards tournament, or anywhere else for that matter.
TLX wrote: »
I prefer to be a white knight than a gay person. Greetings.

White knights are spineless beings who unquestionably submit themselves to a particular person or thing in the hopes of a little acknowledgement and acceptance. I would not say the same thing about homosexuals. I think there's more pride in being gay than a cowardly sycophant.
TLX wrote: »
I encourage a moderator to close the thread

At least you agree with the rest of us on this, albeit for different reasons. We want it closed because it wasn't a relevant question to begin with, and allowing it to continue only served to enable your nonconstructive, creepy, abrasive, bigoted behavior. You want it closed because you don't like being told how irrelevant the question was, and how nonconstructive, creepy, abrasive, and bigoted you are.
TLX wrote: »
You agree but sure you are the first,like all guys here that if you find a woman in game to stalk her. Such hypocresy.

No, that would be you. You are the one doing this.

@CobaltDragon, @seandynamite, somebody, could we get this nonsense out of here?
Console General Discussion#38 AW9HNDDGYJ03/13/2018, 02:14 PM
TLX wrote: »
AW9HNDDGYJ wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
I encourage a moderator to close the thread cus no women say anything, only guys and guys apparenting be females.

i agree
You agree but sure you are the first,like all guys here that if you find a woman in game to stalk her. Such hypocresy.

ok my bad.... i agree to lock this stupid thread...... thats what i meant lol
Console General Discussion#39 M6LADMG4R303/13/2018, 02:20 PM
TLX it's your mom, what i tell you young man GET TO BED
Console General Discussion#40 TLX03/13/2018, 02:52 PM
I opened the pandora box wi
Equitas wrote: »
I'd like to start my post by reiterating the fact that it literally does not matter how many females play this game. There is absolutely no reason to be asking this question because it has zero impact on gameplay or your competency. There are only 2 reasons one would ask this question to begin with. The first would be for research. I don't mean to be disrespectful when I say this, but your apparently level of education rules out this scientific endeavour. The second would be to gauge your odds at finding an internet girlfriend. You are here.
Wi2ard wrote: »
Sexual harassment isn't defined by you. Singling out anyone, or any group of people, due to gender IS sexual harassment. Simply asking ones gender IS sexual harassment. In both those cases, intention doesn't mean anything. To borrow a legal principle: in law, ignorane of a law is not accepted as an excuse. Lets say you were in a room full of people at a pool tournament. If you were to ask loudly, so everyone can here 'how many girls or women are here', it would likly be a question not well received. It is uncouth at the very least. If you continued to loudly defend your question in that room you would likely be asked to stop, if you refused to stop you would be asked to leave, if you continued then legal action might very well be taken.

Anyway, wether it's inappropriate or not, not even Enmasse would know the answer. I haven't seen any personal data collection. I'm sure they have an approximation from market research, but it will not be released.

This is cringeworthy, Tumblr-level nonsense that I hope never to see again anywhere, but certainly not here in these forums. Looking for a particular demographic isn't harassment. Asking someone what gender they are isn't harassment. Harassment is harassment. Harassment is continually being abrasive or hostile to a particular person. Nothing you listed qualifies. Nobody's going to get upset at you asking how many women are present at a billiards tournament, or anywhere else for that matter.
TLX wrote: »
I prefer to be a white knight than a gay person. Greetings.

White knights are spineless beings who unquestionably submit themselves to a particular person or thing in the hopes of a little acknowledgement and acceptance. I would not say the same thing about homosexuals. I think there's more pride in being gay than a cowardly sycophant.

Edit: Greetings is an opening remark, not a closing one.
TLX wrote: »
I encourage a moderator to close the thread

At least you agree with the rest of us on this, albeit for different reasons. We want it closed because it wasn't a relevant question to begin with, and allowing it to continue only served to enable your nonconstructive, creepy, abrasive, bigoted behavior. You want it closed because you don't like being told how irrelevant the question was, and how nonconstructive, creepy, abrasive, and bigoted you are.
TLX wrote: »
You agree but sure you are the first,like all guys here that if you find a woman in game to stalk her. Such hypocresy.

No, that would be you. You are the one doing this.

Edit: It's "hypocrisy", not "hypocresy".

@CobaltDragon, @seandynamite, somebody, could we get this nonsense out of here?
Yes i like womens, i say it loud. I do not understand this personal attacks versus me only for being interested in know women,just for curiosity. And the white knight fact that everyone talks is applyed to you,also i question you, are you gay? How many here? Cus as i commented before maybe be a hetero sexual in i net is a sin. Harrasment is what you are doing to me you all with those comments. So there are two things,1,you are alarmed cus you do the same thing in secret and you disguise it,or 2,you are gay like most of i net people and put the hands in head cus a guy make this title of this thread. Maybe a third option is that you are married, and try to do the white knight fact that all people talk, in that case,the non sense guy is you.

Greetings can be used as a closer,and if you are inteligent where u want to see us, but i doubt it, you will know that english is not my native language. I challenge you to talk in spanish, the third more speaked language around the world, and we see,mr correct.

Console General Discussion#41 voidy03/13/2018, 03:25 PM
I'm not a girl, definitely not, totally not. Nope. I'm a big muscular Human Male named Chad who slays all that elin punani in Velika, haha that's me. Big strong guy. I lift groceries and watch sports and get drafted. Definitely not a grill, nope. What are tampons, I don't know because I'm not a grill.
Console General Discussion#42 TLX03/13/2018, 03:33 PM
This nonsense attacks have no logic. I am interested in a girl in real life,i like no other.
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
Console General Discussion#44 TLX03/13/2018, 04:20 PM
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients. I try to avoid she,but i see her everyday i go to hospital,and one have feelings.

TLX wrote: »
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients.


You asked how many girls play the game bc the girl you're interested in is a nurse and has a bf?
The more I think about it the less sense it makes.
Console General Discussion#46 EHDJF4MRH703/13/2018, 04:30 PM
its a shame how many comments this "thread" has...can a mod pls close this and do something about this creepo..?
Console General Discussion#47 TLX03/13/2018, 04:35 PM
TLX wrote: »
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients.


You asked how many girls play the game bc the girl you're interested in is a nurse and has a bf?
The more I think about it the less sense it makes.

EHDJF4MRH7 wrote: »
its a shame how many comments this "thread" has...can a mod pls close this and do something about this creepo..?
Yes i did a nonsense question,but it is not necessary to insult. Do not care much what i say,sometimes i go crazy and i seem drunk.

Console General Discussion#48 Blurberry03/13/2018, 04:50 PM
As a fellow female (Girl Power! xD) I count as one of the many women who play this game at the top level. I frequently que BGs and do not need my "newbie rezzes" in dungeons anymore. To the other wonderful women who play, let's link up! xD
im female XD
TLX wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients.


You asked how many girls play the game bc the girl you're interested in is a nurse and has a bf?
The more I think about it the less sense it makes.
Ok just stay away from this thread. You seem another guy apparenting be a female. Gtfo trash.


Whoa just calm down. I asked you why you opened this 3d and you "answered" me that the girl you like is a nurse, ofc that makes no sense to any1 having a functional brain, which doesn't seem to be your case.
Console General Discussion#51 TLX03/13/2018, 04:56 PM
I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD. Talk trash whatever you want,fuc ked gays of [filtered], u always take my personal info. This happen to me for talk in forum,where plenty of gays are, as i have commented, being an hetero sexual in i net is a sin,but go hell GAYS OF [filtered].
Console General Discussion#52 TLX03/13/2018, 04:59 PM
TLX wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients.


You asked how many girls play the game bc the girl you're interested in is a nurse and has a bf?
The more I think about it the less sense it makes.
Ok just stay away from this thread. You seem another guy apparenting be a female. Gtfo trash.


Whoa just calm down. I asked you why you opened this 3d and you "answered" me that the girl you like is a nurse, ofc that makes no sense to any1 having a functional brain, which doesn't seem to be your case.
Gay,go hell. Mods,close the thread.

Console General Discussion#53 Blurberry03/13/2018, 05:00 PM
TLX wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients.


You asked how many girls play the game bc the girl you're interested in is a nurse and has a bf?
The more I think about it the less sense it makes.
Ok just stay away from this thread. You seem another guy apparenting be a female. Gtfo trash.


Whoa just calm down. I asked you why you opened this 3d and you "answered" me that the girl you like is a nurse, ofc that makes no sense to any1 having a functional brain, which doesn't seem to be your case.
Gay,go hell. Mods,close the thread.

radical bro!
Console General Discussion#54 TLX03/13/2018, 05:01 PM
Blurberry wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
TLX wrote: »
Why you want to know?
I did read the 3 pages but... seems like you didn't answer that simple question yet.
The girl that i am interested maybe is not possible to be my girlfriend,first,she have boyfriend and second,she works in an hospital (or whatever is called in english) taking care of me and different patients.


You asked how many girls play the game bc the girl you're interested in is a nurse and has a bf?
The more I think about it the less sense it makes.
Ok just stay away from this thread. You seem another guy apparenting be a female. Gtfo trash.


Whoa just calm down. I asked you why you opened this 3d and you "answered" me that the girl you like is a nurse, ofc that makes no sense to any1 having a functional brain, which doesn't seem to be your case.
Gay,go hell. Mods,close the thread.

radical bro!
Kiddo of [filtered],go hell.
No1 tried to stole your personal info, you kinda said all that by yourself, you weren't supposed to tell us about your troubled relationship, that wasn't the question I asked you - I asked you *why* you opened this 3rd asking how many girls play the game, nothing more nothing less.
Or I shall suppose that the reason why you look for girls online is that you can't have the girl you like IRL, then it's honestly sad and I wish you'll get to know her asap... that said, if this is the way you deal with ppl, I'm afraid she'll be driven away from you not bc of her job/bf, but because of your obnoxious and probably racist personality.

Try to work on that first.
As a side note... your repressed homosexuality that leads to homophobia is probably another hitch ya should overcome b4 trying to start a functional relationship.
Console General Discussion#57 TLX03/13/2018, 05:09 PM
No1 tried to stole your personal info, you kinda said all that by yourself, you weren't supposed to tell us about your troubled relationship, that wasn't the question I asked you - I asked you *why* you opened this 3rd asking how many girls play the game, nothing more nothing less.
Or I shall suppose that the reason why you look for girls online is that you can't have the girl you like IRL, then it's honestly sad and I wish you'll get to know her asap... that said, if this is the way you deal with ppl, I'm afraid she'll be driven away from you not bc of her job/bf, but because of your obnoxious and probably racist personality.

Try to work on that first.
Why do not make me a favor and throw yourself into a cliff? Fu cked kiddo of sh it, in real life u should not have 3 seconds in front of me cus from the slap i do to you, i turn your head 180 degree.

Console General Discussion#58 TLX03/13/2018, 05:17 PM
As a side note... your repressed homosexuality that leads to homophobia is probably another hitch ya should overcome b4 trying to start a functional relationship.
You are very valiant to say this back to the screen,but sure you not have the [filtered] to say this in front of noone cus you are a kiddo of sh it with no more than 25 y/o. And for your info your comment stated is meant by typical gay who try things, homophobia means that i do not like gays,nothing more,do not touch my [filtered],kiddo of sh it.

TLX wrote: »
No1 tried to stole your personal info, you kinda said all that by yourself, you weren't supposed to tell us about your troubled relationship, that wasn't the question I asked you - I asked you *why* you opened this 3rd asking how many girls play the game, nothing more nothing less.
Or I shall suppose that the reason why you look for girls online is that you can't have the girl you like IRL, then it's honestly sad and I wish you'll get to know her asap... that said, if this is the way you deal with ppl, I'm afraid she'll be driven away from you not bc of her job/bf, but because of your obnoxious and probably racist personality.

Try to work on that first.
Why do not make me a favor and throw yourself into a cliff? Fu cked kiddo of sh it, in real life u should not have 3 seconds in front of me cus from the slap i do to you, i turn your head 180 degree.


See? This is *exactly* what I'm talking about.
Your lack of self-control and your tendency to project your inner problems torwards other ppl is what makes you not such a great choice for any girl to pick - you want to get noticed by your beloved nurse? Well, you shall consider she's supposed to be the caring type, right? Maybe she'll have pity of your twisted person and start taking care of you, but that's the emblem of a disfunctional relationship and that's exactly what you'd want to avoid!

Like I said, first of all ya shall start working on yourself and your tendencies.
TLX wrote: »
As a side note... your repressed homosexuality that leads to homophobia is probably another hitch ya should overcome b4 trying to start a functional relationship.
You are very valiant to say this back to the screen,but sure you not have the [filtered] to say this in front of noone cus you are a kiddo of sh it with no more than 25 y/o. And for your info your comment stated is meant by typical gay who try things, homophobia means that i do not like gays,nothing more,you understand that or you want to touch my [filtered]?


Same goes for you: anyone can be brave etc on the net, but you sayin' such things kinda leaves me apathetic.
I'm not gay or lesbian, that's the exact word I think, but yeah I don't mind trying new things, also I kinda not agree on such closed definitions, stereotypical at most! Modern psychology considers the sexual sphere way more complex than just that, it'd be rewarding in the long run to have an open mind so that you don't get shocked or surprised if you see the birth of some new tendency in yourself.

But that should be discussed in some other context, ofc, you can't expect a detailed dissertation in a foreign language, too.
hi
i mean the exp is abused and this game is realy beautyfull and funny but we forget alot zone and donjon because the xp it is so up before when tera coming on the pc the xp rate it is really not same.
i want change this because tera is the first good mmo on vonsol but i need your help please.
You can ansher this survey for know how many people mthinks same.

https://www.sondageonline.com/s/6f8cbeb

for see the result it is here
https://www.sondageonline.com/results/6f8cbeb-f1f4f92
Console General Discussion#61 Equitas03/13/2018, 05:33 PM
I encourage anyone and everyone to report this person. I've sent about a dozen reports in myself, as TLX seems to have zero interest in contributing to any constructive discussion in these forums.
Console General Discussion#62 FMRF5X3TPR03/13/2018, 05:51 PM
Well, this derailed quickly.

I'm a girl and I learned my lesson on offering my gender and being too friendly with guys in MMOs. The drama that ensued is nothing I ever want to happen again. Ever. Getting stalked and harassed is no joke. There's also girls who get a little too attached to the guys that make every other girl's life hell in a guild. Saw that happen a lot too. It really is ridiculous how some people, grown people at that, act in video games. I just want to play the game and have fun, not deal with some juvenile high school level romantic BS. So I don't offer the info in game anymore.

im a big hary big macho male
( im only have a one gillr castanic and this count like im girl in the game )

* im no sure why any moderator closed/warning this tread cuz im remeber they do it about sexal arrastment
Console General Discussion#64 JeroenXP103/13/2018, 06:22 PM
The girl gamer is such an old way to tag a girl/women as a gamer btw. In my view there is no such thing you either are a gamer or not male/female or whatever sexual orientation you have does not matter.

More on topic as a guy i say trying to hit on a girl in game especially on the forums is no good way to do it. If you have love interest then a dating site or such is a better place to do it. I can imagine a lot of females would not say they are female since there are so many man who never seem to grow up how they look up on females even at 2018.
Console General Discussion#65 KuraiWolf03/13/2018, 06:54 PM
This guy is just a troll, I really think its all fake to get a reaction to be honest, not cool man
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.