TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: Source for expensive golden talents and inflation found.
ZLiPmA5.jpg

Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.
All those selling sites are scamming sites and nobody really goes there unless you expect to get scammed. There is other reason why golden talents are expensive and thats because EME made some mistakes and [filtered] up economy again. I am pretty sure CassandraTR can explain in to you in details if they glance over at this thread, but this thread lol... sounds click baity
We can't just assume it's a scam site. Making assumptions is dangerous. Theres alot of goldsellers in every MMORPG and they have severe impact on the economy. The gold usually comes from other players selling to them. You will be suprised to know how many people actually buy gold through these gold sites. My friend always buy gold through these sites and they always deliver.
You say they are bad for the economy and that they need cracking down on
But the you state your friend are part of the problem as they use gold sellers
And go one to say the gold sellers sent bad people as they always deliver in full
Its not assumption, Ive heard people getting scammed for their infos on the websites such as these gold selling sites. Its a common knowledge. Either way, if you want to point fingers, you are currently pointing it in the wrong direction. With that being said, I also hate those spammers
tisnotme wrote: »
You say they are bad for the economy and that they need cracking down on
But the you state your friend are part of the problem as they use gold sellers
And go one to say the gold sellers sent bad people as they always deliver in full

That's my friend not me. It's none of my concern how my friend should play the game. I want to point out this problem so EME will actually do something about it instead of letting them go their way because they are already spamming for long time already. I don't want to see what I enjoy playing getting destroyed. Atleast I can get my voice heard.
Its not assumption, Ive heard people getting scammed for their infos on the websites such as these gold selling sites. Its a common knowledge. Either way, if you want to point fingers, you are currently pointing it in the wrong direction. With that being said, I also hate those spammers
I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant not getting your gold delivered. But about the ID scamming that is true. But i don't agree that people don't go there because I know so many people buy their gold from such sites.
TERA PC - General Discussion#7 Dvsv03/09/2018, 12:04 PM
What's so hard to understand?

VG rewards got halved, It's like 7 talents for each Tier 1 IOD bams now, that's only 112 Talents (~i.e: only 28 plates!) per toon, ofc nobody sane enough will waste time farming talents in IOD!

Btw, why you care so much about the virtual economy of a game where you can p2w you way, sell EMP and buy SC+7~+9 in 1 day where a f2p player will grind 6 Hr/day most of the patch to do the same thing or even less?
Dvsv wrote: »
What's so hard to understand?

VG rewards got halved, It's like 7 talents for each Tier 1 IOD bams now, that's only 112 Talents (~i.e: only 28 plates!) per toon, ofc nobody sane enough will waste time farming talents in IOD!

Btw, why you care so much about the virtual economy of a game where you can p2w you way, sell EMP and buy SC+7~+9 in 1 day where a f2p player will grind 6 Hr/day most of the patch to do the same thing or even less?

Title was joke ;) I'm suprised you took it serious and duh everyone already know why the talents became expensive as it has been mentioned numerous times in other threads. Having an inflated economy will just deter players from playing this game and farming becomes less rewarding. As you mentioned no one sane will do T1 iod bams..heck 80% of the players I play with already quit from this ridiculous enchanting system and having screwed up economy will just make more people quit.
I think that the biggest issue is that a part of the population no longer does IOD and because of it a certain % of gold talents is no longer being acquired and distributed on the market. At least, i used to do a lot of IOD in the past but now it sucks so much that i no longer do it and especially since there is no keen mote ( with this said now i am buying only from the market and i am buying a lot because i need to craft golden daric/plate for enchanting ).

Anyway, what really happened at least from my point of view is that the acquiring rate dropped due to several reasons while at the same time the demand increased and it will keep increasing with the male brawler coming since there will be a sizeable chunk of players that will enchant the gear from scratch.
Since Rgn payed boxes with 6000 talents and 2000 silver attack the servers, no hope to see those prices rise again, I recomend Daric, Plates, siglos to sell are more profitable.
TERA PC - General Discussion#11 voidy03/09/2018, 02:16 PM
Gold sellers have been around forever. They aren't the leading cause of this.

This patch was a gold mine for inflation to thrive in. Vanguards giving 600~700 gold per run. Gems being handed out like candy. The only thing stopping it was that enchanting your gear took so much raw gold that everyone was poor 24/7. Well fast forward 6 months and now the few people left in this game either a) are done with their gear, or b) are so fed up with this RNG system that they gave up. For those people, their gold has nowhere to go. That group grows every day. In response, we were given yet another activity that rewards gems in the form of guardian missions, and then EME had the wonderful idea to give us gem lootboxes as well, so that players could directly buy gold from the cash shop. They also cut the vanguard rate in half, so nobody wants to do IOD and talents are barely being sold as a result. When they are sold, the high demand and limited supply combined with the inflation issues pumps the price of one through the roof.

You could ban every gold seller tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent compared to how much damage has been wrought by poor management. There were people predicting this back at the start of the patch, but instead of taking measures to prevent it we were given events that made it worse and hastened the inevitable.

is like some like this
"wts golden talent 500 g each "

early in this pacht ( oct 2017)
goldent talent : 150 g

nov 2017
goldent talent
60 g

profit
TERA PC - General Discussion#13 Lapomko03/09/2018, 05:02 PM
voidy wrote: »
Gold sellers have been around forever. They aren't the leading cause of this.

This patch was a gold mine for inflation to thrive in. Vanguards giving 600~700 gold per run. Gems being handed out like candy. The only thing stopping it was that enchanting your gear took so much raw gold that everyone was poor 24/7. Well fast forward 6 months and now the few people left in this game either a) are done with their gear, or b) are so fed up with this RNG system that they gave up. For those people, their gold has nowhere to go. That group grows every day. In response, we were given yet another activity that rewards gems in the form of guardian missions, and then EME had the wonderful idea to give us gem lootboxes as well, so that players could directly buy gold from the cash shop. They also cut the vanguard rate in half, so nobody wants to do IOD and talents are barely being sold as a result. When they are sold, the high demand and limited supply combined with the inflation issues pumps the price of one through the roof.

You could ban every gold seller tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent compared to how much damage has been wrought by poor management. There were people predicting this back at the start of the patch, but instead of taking measures to prevent it we were given events that made it worse and hastened the inevitable.

As I already mentioned before it's already known knows why golden talents became much more expensive and they have been discussed over and over in other threads.

Though don't take these goldsellers so lightly. I played so many MMORPG where goldsellers had a huge impact causing insane inflation which made basic enchant materials unaffordable for the average joe. Until the admins decided to start a war against gold sellers but that was too late and the economy was left in shambles.
Well gold talents used to be 30-ish gold each, silver talents 70-ish gold, then they only went down because of how many people were getting the 6000 talents jackpot in the last strongbox event that made GT around 10g each, ST 30g.
Lapomko wrote: »
Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.

Tempest Reach Golden Talent Price circa:

- October 2017: ~150g
- Dec 2017: ~40g
- Jan 2018: (Strongbox reward 6000 talents) 8g (!!!!)
- Feb 2018: (Vanguard reward halved) 45-50g (I sold some stacks of 500 for 55ish)
- March 9 2018, 10:53 AM: 28-30g

The supply of talents directly affects the gold cost, not whatever limited amounts a gold seller is giving. I've sold tens of thousands of darics, and crafted thousands and thousands of plates.

I'm also weary of that ratio as it's like a 1:180 ratio, whereas normal emp is 1:30-1:40. If there were so many players buying their gold it EME's bottom line would be hurting SERIOUSLY. Also, to farm 100k gold from guardian chars running rg/sf/kc and then switching to another account would literally take ~32 hours, so good job on your friend supporting that soul crushing industry?

I want goldsellers to be banned ASAP but this isn't the source of golden talent prices. That is the result of simple player economics. Report them and move on.
econ 101, supply vs demands:
1. most people lazy to grind iod when it's 1x rewards
2. some buy bulk to make darics/plates, and these burn quickly on enchant

as far as gold is concerned, you cant make more gold than what the servers allow you based on the grinds that you put in, so most of these gold sellers do not even grind for gold, they buy cheap gold from players, then resell to others for profits, in a way, gold is just changing hands, the real sink is the enchantment, and nerfed rewards created the shortage

it's true you can ban all gold sellers tomorrow and the price wouldnt change
TERA PC - General Discussion#17 Lapomko03/09/2018, 06:07 PM
Lapomko wrote: »
Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.

Tempest Reach Golden Talent Price circa:

- October 2017: ~150g
- Dec 2017: ~40g
- Jan 2018: (Strongbox reward 6000 talents) 8g (!!!!)
- Feb 2018: (Vanguard reward halved) 45-50g (I sold some stacks of 500 for 55ish)
- March 9 2018, 10:53 AM: 28-30g

The supply of talents directly affects the gold cost, not whatever limited amounts a gold seller is giving. I've sold tens of thousands of darics, and crafted thousands and thousands of plates.

I'm also weary of that ratio as it's like a 1:180 ratio, whereas normal emp is 1:30-1:40. If there were so many players buying their gold it EME's bottom line would be hurting SERIOUSLY. Also, to farm 100k gold from guardian chars running rg/sf/kc and then switching to another account would literally take ~32 hours, so good job on your friend supporting that soul crushing industry?

I want goldsellers to be banned ASAP but this isn't the source of golden talent prices. That is the result of simple player economics. Report them and move on.

As I said the title is a joke and everyone knows already as has it been mentioned yet again over and over and again from you why the talents value increased. Not only you and much others including myself I too crafted and sold massive amount of plates/darics by now and amassed huge wealth from enmasse economy predictable economy intervention. For few days I already made 1mil from just selling darics with this ridiculous inflation.

It doesn't change the fact that people that don't wanna farm buy these huge amount of gold for cheap and contribute to the problem by buying out the talents to enchant their gear to +9 to stay relevant. Why sell emp when you get much more from these shady bussiness.
Lapomko wrote: »
We can't just assume it's a scam site. Making assumptions is dangerous. Theres alot of goldsellers in every MMORPG and they have severe impact on the economy. The gold usually comes from other players selling to them. You will be suprised to know how many people actually buy gold through these gold sites. My friend always buy gold through these sites and they always deliver.

The scam isn't whether they deliver gold to the people who pay them. It's the fact that a lot of them use stolen credit cards to buy cash shop items for trade as a way of making their gold. Eventually the cards are reported stolen and the accounts banned, but the gold is already funneled through the system. In this game, EME does full traces of the flow of gold and can ban the purchaser of the gold not only the seller, so given that there are already legit ways to do cash-for-gold trades, it's really not worth the risk.
TERA PC - General Discussion#19 Yamazuki03/09/2018, 10:11 PM
Inflation was due to game design, even without the botters farming easy gold 24/7 there would have still been mass inflation. Old dailies, GG, TAR, BAMs dropping 15-30+g that die in 2 seconds, etc.
Yamazuki wrote: »
Inflation was due to game design, even without the botters farming easy gold 24/7 there would have still been mass inflation. Old dailies, GG, TAR, BAMs dropping 15-30+g that die in 2 seconds, etc.

yeah that was the lame duck excuse for them nerfing the level 60 dailies, but look at it now compared to then. a glass of water is 1k gold
TERA PC - General Discussion#21 Equitas03/11/2018, 11:12 AM
Lapomko wrote: »
Title was joke

No, it wasn't. This excuse doesn't work anymore, on account of all the other people basically saying "lol jk" when they're get called out. Gold sellers are a non-issue. En Masse had already gotten ahead of them (albeit with some changes the community hated). People think they're still a problem because spam bots occasionally pop up, but they're banned relatively quickly and people are smart enough not to buy from them. The reason behind these prices, as has been stated, is the fluctuation in Vanguard rewards.

HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
since there is no keen mote

Where did you hear this? Because this is not true in the slightest.
Equitas wrote: »
People think they're still a problem because spam bots occasionally pop up, but they're banned relatively quickly and people are smart enough not to buy from them.
It takes forever to ban these spam bots, I know as I afk in that specific area of velika on ch. They gave a random player a 3 day chat ban for saying
stupid stuff in global on the same day as he said it but the chat bot that's been spamming for a week+ is still not banned despite reports... Really nice way of handling them I must say.
Where did you hear this? Because this is not true in the slightest.
The person likely meant 100% keen mote that EU gets as a compensation for no double VG's. We still don't have that despite getting our vg's cut in half so you're more cucked on na than on eu.
TERA PC - General Discussion#23 Equitas03/11/2018, 11:29 AM
CornishRex wrote: »
It takes forever to ban these spam bots, I know as I afk in that specific area of velika on ch. They gave a random player a 3 day chat ban for saying
stupid stuff in global on the same day as he said it but the chat bot that's been spamming for a week+ is still not banned despite reports... Really nice way of handling them I must say.

I don't see same one more than a couple times.
CornishRex wrote: »
The person likely meant 100% keen mote that EU gets as a compensation for no double VGs. We still don't have that despite getting our vgs cut in half so you're more cucked on na than on eu.

"cucked"
NA Vanguard x3 perma event
"We need be Tera EU", Tera EU have keen motes 100%", why cant will be Tera EU"

NA Vanguard True mode
""We need be Tera EU", Tera EU have keen motes 100%", why cant will be Tera EU"

profit
TERA PC - General Discussion#25 Lapomko03/11/2018, 06:50 PM
They don't want farming to be too viable so people spend more money on EMP to sell for gold to fund their +9 stormcry.
CornishRex wrote: »
The person likely meant 100% keen mote that EU gets as a compensation for no double VGs. We still don't have that despite getting our vgs cut in half so you're more cucked on na than on eu.

The 100% mote drop was an EU regional change, not a compensation, just like the double VGs were basically a regional change for NA due to the length of it. It confuses me why people think just because EmE decided to 180 and make the double VG as a random event (which sucks btw just wanna add that even tho it's been said many times) that they'll change the mote drop to match?
It's quite obvious.

- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.
- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
- They have quite huge amount of gold.
- They do never buy in-game currency from players.
- Where are those in-game currency come from?

TERA PC - General Discussion#28 Lapomko03/12/2018, 06:36 AM
DCT75L769R wrote: »
It's quite obvious.

- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.
- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
- They have quite huge amount of gold.
- They do never buy in-game currency from players.
- Where are those in-game currency come from?


- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.

They're the same company having different sites.

- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
It's obvious they want to expand their bussiness to all games to maximize their profit. It's a huge network of gold selling operation.

- They have quite huge amount of gold.
You are suprised to know how many players actually sell gold to them to make a living. I know some players from Third World countries that sell to such sites to make a living and they do buy gold from players but usually at half price. I can imagine it's a lucrative bussiness for them with their low wages especially inside countries with unstable economy. I also dumped gold on those sites on another game I played because I quited and had huge gold left. Easy 1000$ usd why not. So I can imagine such things happen behind the scenes.

- Where are those in-game currency come from?
Bots, Exploits, Third world countries farmers so on.
I can imagine on tera they possibly made alot of gold with exploits to teleport to last boss and 1 hit the last boss over and over. They often buy these exploits for huge sum of money. Or if they did farm dungeons among themself we would never see them because they can easily hide inside somewhere and run dungeons among themselves.

Don't underestimate these goldfarmers. I've seen enough MMORPG that got their economy destroyed by these goldsellers.
Lapomko wrote: »
DCT75L769R wrote: »
It's quite obvious.

- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.
- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
- They have quite huge amount of gold.
- They do never buy in-game currency from players.
- Where are those in-game currency come from?


- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.

They're the same company having different sites.

- The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
It's obvious they want to expand their bussiness to all games to maximize their profit. It's a huge network of gold selling operation.

- They have quite huge amount of gold.
You are suprised to know how many players actually sell gold to them to make a living. I know some players from Third World countries that sell to such sites to make a living and they do buy gold from players but usually at half price. I can imagine it's a lucrative bussiness for them with their low wages especially inside countries with unstable economy. I also dumped gold on those sites on another game I played because I quited and had huge gold left. Easy 1000$ usd why not. It happens behind the scenes.

- Where are those in-game currency come from?
Bots, Exploits, Third world countries farmers so on.
They possibly made alot of gold with exploits to teleport to last boss and 1 hit the last boss over and over. They often buy these exploits for huge sum of money or make it themself. If they did farm dungeons among themself we would never see them because they can easily hide without being noticed. Were talking about an experienced goldseller company here.

Though don't underestimate these goldfarmers. I've seen enough MMORPG that got their economy destroyed by them. I see them now everyday spamming the area chat.

You are funny..I just mentioned how obviously risk those gold sellers are. I honestly do not know why you tried to say other things.

And you tried to explain my breakdowns, but you forgot the most important things. Indeed, the one you skipped has answered your own question, but you ignored.

Those site never purchase the in-game currency from players. If they are a real in-game currency trader(not p2p), there must be not only gold-selling, but also gold-buying,
I think everything is fine
I don't even know when or where those gold sellers came from but I am pretty sure they weren't around for the first 3 or so years of Tera's life. In fact, one of my buddies, whom I played Tera with back during sub days in 2012, couldn't understand how Tera had no gold sellers and every other game he played did. I took a break from Tera about 3 years ago cause Skyforge sounded like it was going to be good, ugh I was so wrong, and then bounced around to other games before I came back to Tera a year or two later and found gold sellers in chat. Hopefully players know enough NOT to buy from them but a player can make over 1,000 gold a day on dailies alone so no need to buy imo. Also, does Tera sell gold? I really don't understand that if they do cause there are gold increase boosts you can get besides making decent gold from dailies and what not.
En Masse, please help! It got so far where the Gold Talent reached almost 30g per piece ( used to be 10g each ), and the Silver Talent reached almost 60g each ( used to be 30g ).. so the prices practically doubled. And that is not all.. because it seems that some players are trying to take advantage of the fact that there is little supply on the market to control the prices and it is getting harder and harder to craft or enchant/upgrade gear.

Look at this for example: r4VZsO8.jpg


Players are buying all the silver talents from the market to put them back at increased price to make profit but the real damaging part is that they are putting the stacks at 1k up to 5k which are simply too expensive to buy ( especially if the players are alts that are almost never online to negotiate so there is another 10% increase there for a buy out ).


And i do not think that gold sellers have anything to do with this. It is simply a problem of supply/demand and some few players that are trying to take advantage of this ( i can try to do dungeons like rg/kc/sf for gold/silver talents but they barely give 1-2 silver talents and 6-7 gold talents per run).
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
En Masse, please help! It got so far where the Gold Talent reached almost 30g per piece ( used to be 10g each ), and the Silver Talent reached almost 60g each ( used to be 30g ).. so the prices practically doubled. And that is not all.. because it seems that some players are trying to take advantage of the fact that there is little supply on the market to control the prices and it is getting harder and harder to craft or enchant/upgrade gear.

Look at this for example: r4VZsO8.jpg


Players are buying all the silver talents from the market to put them back at increased price to make profit but the real damaging part is that they are putting the stacks at 1k up to 5k which are simply too expensive to buy ( especially if the players are alts that are almost never online to negotiate so there is another 10% increase there for a buy out ).


And i do not think that gold sellers have anything to do with this. It is simply a problem of supply/demand and some few players that are trying to take advantage of this ( i can try to do dungeons like rg/kc/sf for gold/silver talents but they barely give 1-2 silver talents and 6-7 gold talents per run).

Those prices aren't bad? What are you talking about?
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
En Masse, please help! It got so far where the Gold Talent reached almost 30g per piece ( used to be 10g each ), and the Silver Talent reached almost 60g each ( used to be 30g ).. so the prices practically doubled. And that is not all.. because it seems that some players are trying to take advantage of the fact that there is little supply on the market to control the prices and it is getting harder and harder to craft or enchant/upgrade gear.

Look at this for example: r4VZsO8.jpg


Players are buying all the silver talents from the market to put them back at increased price to make profit but the real damaging part is that they are putting the stacks at 1k up to 5k which are simply too expensive to buy ( especially if the players are alts that are almost never online to negotiate so there is another 10% increase there for a buy out ).


And i do not think that gold sellers have anything to do with this. It is simply a problem of supply/demand and some few players that are trying to take advantage of this ( i can try to do dungeons like rg/kc/sf for gold/silver talents but they barely give 1-2 silver talents and 6-7 gold talents per run).

It is indeed a matter of supply and demand and EME knows this.. they dont care and wont fix it tho.
They have heard a million times normal gameplay isnt rewarding and their events break the economy...
Silver is very hard to get in the quantities needed for upgrade, not even considering the horrible rng so this inflated high price is actually more normal then the low prices we had.... that was because people got gold and silver talents in heaps of 6k at once from strongbox event.. crazy amounts u can NEVER grind in normal gameplay with its horrible rewards
TERA PC - General Discussion#35 kamizuma03/13/2018, 01:56 PM
Gold and silver talents are reaching what they were before they were heavily devalued by EME events why is this a surprise lol. Now you are seeing what the true value of talents are.
Price of Gold Talents:
- Circa Nov. 2017: 20-30g/each.
- Circa Early January 2018: 10-12g/each
- Circa Late January/Early February 2018: 7-10g/each
- Circa March 2018: 35g/each

Price of Silver Talents:
- Circa Nov. 2017:70-80g/each.
- Circa Early January 2018: 45-60g/each
- Circa Late January/Early February 2018: 35-45/each
- Circa March 2018: 60-65g/each

Prices are bouncing back near what they were in November. And will drop a couple/few percentage points with this new patch reducing the number of talents needed for enchants/upgrades.

Economics 101a: Prices go down when either supply goes up (read: mEME events) or demand goes down.
Economics 101b: Prices go up when either supply goes down (read: vanguards rewards being halved) or demand goes up.
TERA PC - General Discussion#37 f3ck4r03/13/2018, 02:14 PM
HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
En Masse, please help! It got so far where the Gold Talent reached almost 30g per piece ( used to be 10g each ), and the Silver Talent reached almost 60g each ( used to be 30g ).. so the prices practically doubled. And that is not all.. because it seems that some players are trying to take advantage of the fact that there is little supply on the market to control the prices and it is getting harder and harder to craft or enchant/upgrade gear.

Look at this for example: r4VZsO8.jpg


Players are buying all the silver talents from the market to put them back at increased price to make profit but the real damaging part is that they are putting the stacks at 1k up to 5k which are simply too expensive to buy ( especially if the players are alts that are almost never online to negotiate so there is another 10% increase there for a buy out ).


And i do not think that gold sellers have anything to do with this. It is simply a problem of supply/demand and some few players that are trying to take advantage of this ( i can try to do dungeons like rg/kc/sf for gold/silver talents but they barely give 1-2 silver talents and 6-7 gold talents per run).

It is indeed a matter of supply and demand and EME knows this.. they dont care and wont fix it tho.
They have heard a million times normal gameplay isnt rewarding and their events break the economy...
Silver is very hard to get in the quantities needed for upgrade, not even considering the horrible rng so this inflated high price is actually more normal then the low prices we had.... that was because people got gold and silver talents in heaps of 6k at once from strongbox event.. crazy amounts u can NEVER grind in normal gameplay with its horrible rewards

They have to add to the drop table of all dungeons
the same amount of gold talent.
or
add them in the metamorphic shop/VG.

If they keep with this, they are mostly killing not only dungeons
but almost saying :

- Run Guardian Mission or IOD bams.
- They are the only thing that actually reward you.
- And if you want to make gold, run the low tier DG's because the rest, is unrewarded.

EME is killing LFG/market and the game at same time.
Killstyle wrote: »
I don't even know when or where those gold sellers came from but I am pretty sure they weren't around for the first 3 or so years of Tera's life.

Some people speculate that going onto Steam opened the floodgates. Make of that what you will.

HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
En Masse, please help! It got so far where the Gold Talent reached almost 30g per piece ( used to be 10g each ), and the Silver Talent reached almost 60g each ( used to be 30g ).. so the prices practically doubled. And that is not all.. because it seems that some players are trying to take advantage of the fact that there is little supply on the market to control the prices and it is getting harder and harder to craft or enchant/upgrade gear.

Look at this for example: r4VZsO8.jpg


Players are buying all the silver talents from the market to put them back at increased price to make profit but the real damaging part is that they are putting the stacks at 1k up to 5k which are simply too expensive to buy ( especially if the players are alts that are almost never online to negotiate so there is another 10% increase there for a buy out ).


And i do not think that gold sellers have anything to do with this. It is simply a problem of supply/demand and some few players that are trying to take advantage of this ( i can try to do dungeons like rg/kc/sf for gold/silver talents but they barely give 1-2 silver talents and 6-7 gold talents per run).

yea, we need eme fodder like mwa cuz you want talens cheap rite ? ( cuz new pacht lower golden/silver talents for enchan and upgrade guardian/twistard gear )
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.