TERA Online forum archive
PvP Discussion: Best PvP Players By Class Top 3-5 of Each
View post on Tera forums#1 Skillcarry02/03/2018, 09:17 AM
I would like to know the best 3 Pvpers of each class, also Im trying to decide between Brawler and Valk for 1v1 and Mass pvp, I would like opinions on that as well.
View post on Tera forums#2 Pumpedd02/03/2018, 05:43 PM
Dont ask dumb stuff like this. People will list themselves/ not people they hate / their best friends.

For 1v1 Brawler has more winning matchups than Valk does.

For Mass PvP both are extremely good but I think valks are considerably more dangerous. If a mystic lands a regress and takes away all kaias/anti stags then both Valk and Brawler can by themself, win you a raid fight.
Top player for every class: Depore

Oh... I proved the first comments point.... Yikes
Who cares? As soon as you mention someone there will be someone who mentions someone else... it never ends. Just know that there are people that have pushed themselves to be the very best THEY can be in this game, thats good enough. If you ever encounter them, well who's best is up to you.
View post on Tera forums#5 NikuroTega02/04/2018, 06:16 AM
Top player for every class: Depore

Oh... I proved the first comments point.... Yikes

Soulseekereap gives Depore a run for his money in every class! c:
FF Legends:
Archer: Mrcuddlyface
Gunner: Blast.Fairy, Hostage
Lancer: Nesthal
Mystic: Pastel.Rain, Helviti
Priest: Zelak, Volim
Reaper: Tesa.Chan
Slayer: ICB, Dante.Devil.Hunter
Sorcerer: Riass, Stone
Warrior: Venetis, Blurberry, Uhdreamer
Zerk: Depore, Kaahn, Knightmare
When you aren't on FF so you don't get the meme until you see depore...
View post on Tera forums#8 Bluezcluez02/05/2018, 06:25 PM
^that list makes me go :thinking:
View post on Tera forums#9 howrang4402/11/2018, 07:52 AM
Sasha is good with the slayer too btw
View post on Tera forums#10 papy10k02/11/2018, 09:02 PM
PVP ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
View post on Tera forums#11 Luxrelia02/13/2018, 06:51 PM
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.
View post on Tera forums#12 NikuroTega02/14/2018, 01:08 AM
Luxrelia wrote: »
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.

Wrong! All names must be changed to Depore.
View post on Tera forums#13 Elinerd02/14/2018, 02:38 AM
I will let u know who the current killa gamerz are according to my FWC matches for this year. I almost always have high rating and queue non-stop on FWC days so it should be pretty legit. This isn't a list saying who's the best but rather who generally has the most impact in FWC and queue's regularly. People I like seeing on the other team so when I kill them I can feel like a champ, or people who I'd know would carry me with red buff.

Valkyrie - Fansub(this is me, I'm a GOD), Valksruinpvplmao(big fan), Behemoth(#1 dreamslasher in fwc)
Sorcerer - Maystorm and Poste are the only sorcs I think I've seen regularly this year.
Warrior - ?????
Archer - Cobra, Tyler, Shyz, Sayena, Napti
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou(Kren), Levi, Royce
Brawler - Omaewamoushinderu and Aveon
Mystic - Wangu, Elleese, Healbringer
Priest - Juice, Lifegiver, Pez, Saturn
Lancer - Weary only one I can think of but I know there are some other good ones.
Gunner - ???????????
Berserker - ????????????????????
Slayer - Porscia
View post on Tera forums#14 Piltover02/14/2018, 04:16 AM
Luxrelia wrote: »
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.

Papa bless
View post on Tera forums#15 Piltover02/14/2018, 05:23 AM
Warrior - Avi
Sorcerer - When avi played sorc for like 2 weeks lol
Valkyrie - LOL!
Archer - Afro
Reaper - The.Seanpai
Brawler - Aveon, Riven
Mystic - Saturn
Priest - Saturn
Lancer - Poke
Gunner - A.M (Since I can't choose me)
Zerker - Painwheel
Slayer - Cool, or Garen in his prime (like 2015)
View post on Tera forums#16 Jarecks02/14/2018, 10:59 AM
the best of all time
Warrior: Judo - Kyru
Slayer: Syke - Cool
Reaper: Numbnips (Banned) - Freelo - Lowbie - Myonz - Deathsinger
Archer: Xilian - Jellybee - Cobra
Sorce: Haimon - Icha -
Brawler: Aveon - Bruiser
Mystic: Prun
Priest: Saturn - Please.Heal.Me - Healbringer
Zerker: Yuls - Painwheel - Ellas
Gunner: A.M - Gdoe - Joltik
Lancer: Reborn - Tsumori - Pokedex - General - Pumpy - Liquid.Ko
Valk: Pumpy (Hope) - Numbnips
Ninja: Numbnips
View post on Tera forums#17 Elinerd02/15/2018, 12:36 AM
I dunno about all time dude, there were many great players before most of those guys even started playing.
View post on Tera forums#18 Blurberry02/15/2018, 06:58 PM
ALL HAIL GOLD
View post on Tera forums#19 Syndrica02/15/2018, 07:29 PM
Since when FW players are good? FW is zerg fest with grey players. Put some of top FW players in skyring arena... They might not even be average. Because they never had to deal with debuffs, sleep chains, pressure/peeling, mana management, cooldown management, field of vision,...

I can not comment about any of those individuals that were mentioned here, but unless they que skyring too... They are probably bad.

Only skyring players are worth mentioning. Those perfer challenge, so they usually end up in small 1v1, 1v2, 2v2, 2v3,... fights while playing FW. And not everyone can load all 30 players in FW.
View post on Tera forums#20 GlitchyTrash02/15/2018, 08:45 PM
Can you really call it a Zerg when its only half a raid on either team and it's even numbers
View post on Tera forums#21 GlitchyTrash02/15/2018, 08:51 PM
Plus a majority of the players in Elinerd's current fwc list are players who also q 3s. Among that list are a few of the most active 3s healers, previous rank 1 skyring players during crusades and a skyring slam champion. So I'm not sure you can just assume they are bad because they also influence a fwc game.
Syndrica wrote: »
deal with debuffs, sleep chains, pressure/peeling, mana management, cooldown management, field of vision

I'd reckon most decent pvpers are actually aware of all of these in FWC.
View post on Tera forums#23 Syndrica02/15/2018, 10:35 PM
Good then. I just hate when players are considered good without proving in 3s. Like I said... FW is just not optimized (grey players), strong buffs, objective oriented... Its more about strategy than players being best on their class. You can hide so many weak points of your PvP knowledge behind other 14 players.
View post on Tera forums#24 jrtseven02/16/2018, 04:18 AM
Syndrica wrote: »
Good then. I just hate when players are considered good without proving in 3s. Like I said... FW is just not optimized (grey players), strong buffs, objective oriented... Its more about strategy than players being best on their class. You can hide so many weak points of your PvP knowledge behind other 14 players.

True mostly, however being able to position and teamfight is also an important skillset that makes a well rounded player, that isn't taught in 3s. I think the underlying topic is that a fwc player will not be good in skyring (which is significantly harder), but a skyring player's skillset enables them to excel easily in any other bg.
View post on Tera forums#25 Elinerd02/16/2018, 12:49 PM
I'd reckon most decent pvpers are actually aware of all of these in FWC.
This might be true for some but not for me B) .
Syndrica wrote: »
Good then. I just hate when players are considered good without proving in 3s. Like I said... FW is just not optimized (grey players), strong buffs, objective oriented... Its more about strategy than players being best on their class. You can hide so many weak points of your PvP knowledge behind other 14 players.
Interpreting gray blobs is an advanced PVP skill, you shouldn't downplay it especially since blobs should vanish after 30s or whatever. And I made that list because those players have proven themselves as standout to me in my thousands of FWCs, though the list is only mentioning 2k18 players. It's not luck that some people consistently do cool [filtered] in FWC, and I think big plays in Fraywind are harder to pull off than 3s plays just because the player has to process more information and press more buttons meaning it's less about practice and more about quick thinking. And I wasn't talking about how much a player wins, so getting carried by 14 other players like you imply these guys are doing isn't what I was getting at. All of those guys have carried many games by playing their class well.

Also I find organized 3s easier to contribute to than a rough FWC. And I also believe it's easier for an average person to do well in solo 3s than it is to do well in FWC. A lot of people that basically just feed in FWC can give me trouble in solo q. Could be a PC issue or a gear thing, there's also the fact that gear balance is different in 3s than it is in Fraywind. It's just a different vector of skill, like how Coool completely shits on me in 1v1 but I'll dunk him when I'm in FWC mode ;).

Yeah for sure, it's worth noting that some people are just great in FWC just like some others are great in 3s, mass, 1v1, CS, or even Kumas. And maybe they're only great in one of these areas(like me in FWC). Even Iron Battleground has its legends...

awwojc.png
View post on Tera forums#26 ikki02/16/2018, 03:07 PM
Valkyrie - Compound.Error
Sorcerer - Lucky.Elnoir.Hasu
Warrior - Adorable.Twin.Blade
Archer - River.God.Babe
Reaper - A.Rivercalled.Fuji
Brawler - Mike.Tyson.Jr
Mystic - River.God.Fuji
Priest - River.God
Lancer - Yourcat.Loves.U
Gunner - Tellmehowureallyfeel, Barack.Obama.Glock
Berserker - Rivergod, Fu.Ji, Sorry.Not.Sorry
Slayer - Im.Not.Fuji, Troll.God

Despite the names these people are not the same but every meaning of the word Gods at their respective classes.
View post on Tera forums#27 CL5TFGWEME02/16/2018, 03:16 PM
Valkyrie - Ms.Valkyrie
Sorcerer - Zingo
Warrior - Uhdreamer
Archer - Kepo
Reaper - Trance
Brawler - Death
Mystic - Pixiestyx, nanibuns
Priest - Doll
Lancer - Bra
Gunner - Robv, Tagsy
Berzerker - Depore
Slayer - Dante.Devil.Hunter
View post on Tera forums#28 lmao12302/16/2018, 03:57 PM
No specific order~
Warrior - Kyru
Sorcerer - Icha
Valkyrie - Voltic
Archer - Freelo
Reaper - Freelo, Levi, Seanpie
Brawler - Aveon
Mystic - Saturn
Priest - Saturn, Jackie
Lancer - General
Gunner - A.M, Fullhackgodoneshotab
Zerker - Painwheel, Coool
Slayer - Coool, Porscia
View post on Tera forums#29 Savric02/17/2018, 10:15 AM
Luxrelia wrote: »
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.

NerdRage was the Best guild of all Time
View post on Tera forums#30 Savric02/17/2018, 10:19 AM
Savric wrote: »
Luxrelia wrote: »
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.

NerdRage was the Best guild of all Time

I see Fix is still hanging with it :)
Savric wrote: »
Savric wrote: »
Luxrelia wrote: »
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.

NerdRage was the Best guild of all Time

I see Fix is still hanging with it :)

its a meme list, you cont put halo above pokedex
View post on Tera forums#32 Blurberry02/17/2018, 06:33 PM
Syndrica wrote: »
Since when FW players are good? FW is zerg fest with grey players. Put some of top FW players in skyring arena... They might not even be average. Because they never had to deal with debuffs, sleep chains, pressure/peeling, mana management, cooldown management, field of vision,...

I can not comment about any of those individuals that were mentioned here, but unless they que skyring too... They are probably bad.

Only skyring players are worth mentioning. Those perfer challenge, so they usually end up in small 1v1, 1v2, 2v2, 2v3,... fights while playing FW. And not everyone can load all 30 players in FW.

Calling an even 15v15 a zerg. pvp in 2k18 btw
View post on Tera forums#33 EpicCookie02/18/2018, 02:04 AM
Funus best priest NA. The end.
View post on Tera forums#34 Felhammer02/19/2018, 10:21 AM
Heard about this thread from a buddy so I'll drop my opinion from experience.

Brawler: Aveon / Class / Kaisei

Ninja: Dumbnips / Skygear

Archer: Kaisei / Paul

Lancer: Paul

Gunner: Aimery / Bloodlust.Actual

Priest: Unibrow.Stacy

Mystic: Phenie / Alumni

Slayer: Calvlath / Manny

Warrior : Optiv (missed but not forgotten) / Same

Valkyrie: There are no greats in a truly broken class topkek.

Reaper: Gengar / Numbnips

Berserker: Mogeke
Valkyrie - Behemoth/Fansub
Sorcerer - Minks/Icha
Warrior - Judo
Archer - Tyler
Reaper - Lewing/Freeform/Godjunpa/Kren
Brawler - Aveon/OmaewamouSheinderu
Mystic - Aer/Wangu/Elleese/Healbringer
Priest - Saturn/Wes
Lancer - General/Pokedex/Petranos
Gunner - A.M
Berserker - Seshh/painwheel
Slayer - coool/gutz
Ninja- Rating/Raysu/Xuy

Best currently still playing players kinda

Valkyrie - Behemoth/Fansub
Sorcerer - Minks/Icha
Warrior - Judo
Archer - Tyler
Reaper - Lewing/Freeform/Godjunpa/Kren
Brawler - Aveon/OmaewamouSheinderu(Alan)
Mystic - Aer/Wangu/Elleese/Healbringer
Priest - Saturn/Wes
Lancer - General/Pokedex
Gunner - A.M
Berserker - Seshh/painwheel
Slayer - coool/gutz/Porscia
Ninja- Rating/Raysu/Xuy

Best currently still playing players imo
View post on Tera forums#37 Insaniityy02/20/2018, 02:21 PM
Almost no mention of Lowbie, he used to daddy [filtered] aveon so hard in 1v1.
View post on Tera forums#38 Maldicion15902/21/2018, 06:30 PM
Me, I'm the best :s
View post on Tera forums#39 eiwo02/21/2018, 08:07 PM
Insaniityy wrote: »
Almost no mention of Lowbie, he used to daddy [filtered] aveon so hard in 1v1.
Keyword is used to. There are lots of good players who just don't play anymore, eventually people will stop mentioning them.
View post on Tera forums#40 Fezoh02/24/2018, 05:21 AM
these threads will always be [filtered] because ppl will always list their friends. ie i beat every single active reaper as of now but i'm not listed xD
View post on Tera forums#41 Maldicion15902/24/2018, 07:22 AM
Reaper used to be ezmode for me but then I got put on antipsychotics
View post on Tera forums#42 Elinerd02/26/2018, 12:23 PM
Fezoh wrote: »
these threads will always be [filtered] because ppl will always list their friends. ie i beat every single active reaper as of now but i'm not listed xD

Prove it. Post videos of you beating all the reapers listed. Let's see what ur made of.
View post on Tera forums#43 Syndrica02/26/2018, 02:54 PM
Blurberry wrote: »
Calling an even 15v15 a zerg. pvp in 2k18 btw
Calling FW balanced in 2013 or 2018... Sure. ;D
Grey players, class carried battleground.
3s is most balanced unbalanced battleground in Tera. Place where Tera PvP legends were born.
View post on Tera forums#44 xoBarb02/26/2018, 09:21 PM
Syndrica wrote: »
Blurberry wrote: »
Calling an even 15v15 a zerg. pvp in 2k18 btw
Calling FW balanced in 2013 or 2018... Sure. ;D
Grey players, class carried battleground.
3s is most balanced unbalanced battleground in Tera. Place where Tera PvP legends were born.

brawler-valk/lancer/priest very high iq 3s comp
View post on Tera forums#45 Piltover02/27/2018, 02:46 AM
xoBarb wrote: »
Syndrica wrote: »
Blurberry wrote: »
Calling an even 15v15 a zerg. pvp in 2k18 btw
Calling FW balanced in 2013 or 2018... Sure. ;D
Grey players, class carried battleground.
3s is most balanced unbalanced battleground in Tera. Place where Tera PvP legends were born.

brawler-valk/lancer/priest very high iq 3s comp

Valk main btw
View post on Tera forums#46 G4A7MNXLDF03/05/2018, 02:38 PM
Lol not sure about Volim being the BEST priest, just a very popular priest
View post on Tera forums#47 Palochi03/05/2018, 07:49 PM
Current players in my opinion (besides Luxrelia but no other Valk got to his level yet rip)

Valkyrie - Luxrelia >>> Fansub = Behemoth > Emerya

Sorcerer - Icha > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing

Warrior - Same > Kyru

Archer - Tyler > Napti >Abdoh = Rafae

Reaper - Myonz > Tyler(srygottunnelvisioned) > Freeform = Lewing > Spica > Kren

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru > Purizer > Legendz

Mystic - Saturn > Wangu = Totem

Priest - Saturn > Aroo

Lancer - Pokedex >>> General > Blur

Gunner - A.M > Arnetra

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool

Slayer - Coool > Porscia Buubcheck > Tsundrax > Homiedono

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
View post on Tera forums#48 Ahrii03/06/2018, 04:41 PM
Syndrica wrote: »
Blurberry wrote: »
Calling an even 15v15 a zerg. pvp in 2k18 btw
Calling FW balanced in 2013 or 2018... Sure. ;D
Grey players, class carried battleground.
3s is most balanced unbalanced battleground in Tera. Place where Tera PvP legends were born.

Only problem with 3s is that Priests became too dominant compared to Mystics.

View post on Tera forums#49 Derpagon03/06/2018, 10:19 PM
People forgetting Arcite and Reymu for warrior.
Brawler:

Ninja:

Archer:

Lancer: bra

Gunner: fund

Priest:

Mystic:

Slayer:

Warrior :

Valkyrie:

Reaper:

Berserker:

Sorc : fho/zing/uki
Luxrelia wrote: »
Valkyrie - Fansub
Sorcerer - Fix
Warrior - Kyru
Archer - Cobra
Reaper - Letmehomewreckyou
Brawler - Letmefistyou
Mystic - Aer
Priest - Lover
Lancer - Halo
Gunner - Nizari
Berserker - Rise
Slayer - Ultimatedestroyer

These people are by far the best players for their respective classes, the majority of them are in one of the most elite guilds in all of TERA history (Ambush) and are even offering to teach their ways to those they deem worthy.

ur actually [filtered]
only fansub is good there the rest are dogshit
View post on Tera forums#52 Fezoh03/15/2018, 12:36 AM
Palochi wrote: »
Current players in my opinion (besides Luxrelia but no other Valk got to his level yet rip)

Valkyrie - Luxrelia >>> Fansub = Behemoth > Emerya

Sorcerer - Icha > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing

Warrior - Same > Kyru

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh

Reaper - Myonz > Tyler(srygottunnelvisioned) > Freeform = Lewing > Spica > Kren

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru > Purizer > Legendz

Mystic - Saturn > Wangu = Totem

Priest - Saturn > Aroo

Lancer - Pokedex >>> General > Blur

Gunner - A.M > Arnetra

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool

Slayer - Coool > Porscia Buubcheck > Tsundrax > Homiedono

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings


nice cringe post, do you only queue fwc or something? myonz doesn't even play the game anymore and hasn't in ages, luxrelia is dogshit at the game (never did anything noteworthy on other classes he played besides valk) and Winter is better than him (there's also a handful of other valks [the easiest class in the game to be good at] who are better than him), Same isn't even an active player, no mention of shiba as best priest (and u put saturn above Aroo LUL) or even on the list, coool is a much better zerk than spooky, ppl like you who only make player lists of people you see in FWC is actually cringe never post again. might as well add matt to list of best reapers since apparently u add someone who hasn't actively in over a year, good job
View post on Tera forums#53 Fezoh03/15/2018, 12:37 AM
Elinerd wrote: »
Fezoh wrote: »
these threads will always be [filtered] because ppl will always list their friends. ie i beat every single active reaper as of now but i'm not listed xD

Prove it. Post videos of you beating all the reapers listed. Let's see what ur made of.

i did btw
View post on Tera forums#54 Palochi03/15/2018, 04:37 AM
@Fezoh I don't do 3's anymore so I base it out of FWC and duels or what I see/know from each player
I barely know FF ppl though.
Myonz does play and Same has been around lately but they play casually.
If it was a list about competitive ppl, Painwheel should never be in any list for a long time.
Spooky was one of the few zerkers who stood out in VO imo after I came back to the game, but he doesn't do much in BGs as far as I've seen.
Lux was listed as Valk almost exactly for what you said? But I honestly haven't seen any Valk do better than him on his best days.
Different opinions are fine though, I'll try to actually notice the ppl you praise on your reply if they queue for anything but 3's.
All of the TU/Yikes people are at the bottom of the list. Looks accurate to me.
View post on Tera forums#56 Elinerd03/15/2018, 06:13 PM
Fezoh wrote: »
nice cringe post, do you only queue fwc or something? myonz doesn't even play the game anymore and hasn't in ages, luxrelia is dogshit at the game (never did anything noteworthy on other classes he played besides valk) and Winter is better than him (there's also a handful of other valks [the easiest class in the game to be good at] who are better than him), Same isn't even an active player, no mention of shiba as best priest (and u put saturn above Aroo LUL) or even on the list, coool is a much better zerk than spooky, ppl like you who only make player lists of people you see in FWC is actually cringe never post again. might as well add matt to list of best reapers since apparently u add someone who hasn't actively in over a year, good job
Myonz plays, Luxrelivalk is waaaay better than Winter at least in FWC but I'd imagine in 3s as well since Winter just combo stagger spams, I see Same in every single BG almost every day, true about Shiba but most people probably don't see him since most don't do guardian 3s, Saturn is better than Aroo, and Spooky does better in FWC than Cool because he has better gear but neither queue for BGs that much especially Spooky.

Also want to reiterate Luxrelia being much better than other Valks in FWC. He and Lewing were the only people to get around 1500 rating in FWC since the gear revamp and he's the only valkyrie who has shut me down consistently since Matt left. When I was queuing with him, we were only losing to force draws and memeslashers.
View post on Tera forums#57 Fezoh03/15/2018, 07:57 PM
Palochi wrote: »
@Fezoh I don't do 3's anymore so I base it out of FWC and duels or what I see/know from each player
I barely know FF ppl though.
Same has been around lately and plays casually; Myon logs on.
If it was a list about competitive ppl, Painwheel should never be in any list for a long time.
Spooky was one of the few zerkers who stood out in VO imo after I came back to the game, but he doesn't do much in BGs as far as I've seen.
Lux was listed as Valk almost exactly for what you said? But I honestly haven't seen any Valk do better than him on his best days.
Different opinions are fine though, I'll try to actually notice the ppl you praise on your reply if they queue for anything but 3's.

fwc is the easiest bg to excel in, it was never hard to get a high winrate with sync queueing with geared friends who aren't [filtered] at the game. even in eq gear its very easy to have impact if you know how to position, but even then getting high rating with sync q is insanely easy. basing skill off duels and fwc is kinda funny but what to expect from someone who only sits in VO all day and queues fraywind? thats why the "best player" skill lists will always be a circlejerk

aka if you sync queue and have BAD winrates then you're [filtered], its an expectation to win 80-90 percent of games thru sync queue like most every player does.

like... even seeing Abdoh on your list makes me want to vomit, but because of your wack listings let me put on Suntail because he's "active" the same way as Same is

though like i said lux never did anything noteworthy on other classes, nobody should be "best player" for a class like valk when in fwc its hit dark herald and win, like put fansub in team 3s and they buster even with an OP comp, or they buster in solo 3s even with an op comp because they lack awareness, fwc is so [filtered] easy i dont understand why you rate players based on it, what happens when it gets nerfed? oh, and noteworthy player on it is just [filtered]. like take giggle for example, basically afk on every other class but since he's got a +9 valk he can do something until its nerfed, is my point across yet?

for sorc you didnt even mention minks or tooi who are both better than posty's sorc too, but since you're scarsi its pretty clear you only listed people you knew / your friends xD
Elinerd wrote: »
Fezoh wrote: »
nice cringe post, do you only queue fwc or something? myonz doesn't even play the game anymore and hasn't in ages, luxrelia is dogshit at the game (never did anything noteworthy on other classes he played besides valk) and Winter is better than him (there's also a handful of other valks [the easiest class in the game to be good at] who are better than him), Same isn't even an active player, no mention of shiba as best priest (and u put saturn above Aroo LUL) or even on the list, coool is a much better zerk than spooky, ppl like you who only make player lists of people you see in FWC is actually cringe never post again. might as well add matt to list of best reapers since apparently u add someone who hasn't actively in over a year, good job
Myonz plays, Luxrelivalk is waaaay better than Winter at least in FWC but I'd imagine in 3s as well since Winter just combo stagger spams, I see Same in every single BG almost every day, true about Shiba but most people probably don't see him since most don't do guardian 3s, Saturn is better than Aroo, and Spooky does better in FWC than Cool because he has better gear but neither queue for BGs that much especially Spooky.

Also want to reiterate Luxrelia being much better than other Valks in FWC. He and Lewing were the only people to get around 1500 rating in FWC since the gear revamp and he's the only valkyrie who has shut me down consistently since Matt left. When I was queuing with him, we were only losing to force draws and memeslashers.

myonz doesn't play unless he's wool.ball (and even then he's not as good as he used to be), luxrelia sync queued with a premade every match and was the most geared when valk backstab wasn't nerfed and was afk once it was, so there you go. Same has like 30~ fwc matches in a month which is pretty average but even then Kyru is better than him (from duels / 1v1s / performance in 3s), even if you dont do guardian 3s if you're not under a rock you should just know shiba lol. Aroo was always better than saturn, saturn is a good mystic though but even then i think amy is better at mystic, also shutting you down shouldnt be hard since you arent that good in 1v1s but you said that yourself, most valks are bad and most will quit once auto spam isnt possible anymore.
View post on Tera forums#58 JudithJaeger03/15/2018, 08:20 PM
You seem a bit heated over someone's opinion
View post on Tera forums#59 Fezoh03/15/2018, 08:33 PM
You seem a bit heated over someone's opinion

here's your reply
View post on Tera forums#60 Palochi03/15/2018, 08:50 PM
So you're heated over my list because of 4~5 ppl you don't agree with out of everyone
Interesting
Grats for knowing my old name also, makes me wonder who you are because I can't think of anyone from CH at that time who is someone now besides Puri
As I said idk FF ppl anymore and I don't do 3's, ever since VM6 actually because there are too many ppl as salty as you in there for me to enjoy it. So idk most big names for 3's-only nowadays.
3's is the smallest community out of the already smaller community, and it's also just 3v3. Doesn't say much about your 1v1 or mass ability so basing skill only on that shouldn't be a thing imo.
Also I don't afk anymore after I moved to MT if it concerns you, if you have interest in me you can just ask c':
If the problems in my list for you is lacking FF ppl and placing like 4 ppl that in your opinion shouldn't be there, I'm pretty okay with it. But it seems like you aren't lol
View post on Tera forums#61 Fezoh03/15/2018, 09:00 PM
Palochi wrote: »
So you're heated over my list because of 4~5 ppl you don't agree with out of everyone
Interesting
Grats for knowing my old name also, makes me wonder who you are because I can't think of anyone from CH at that time who is someone now besides Puri
As I said idk FF ppl anymore and I don't do 3's, ever since VM6 actually because there are too many ppl as salty as you in there for me to enjoy it. So idk most big names for 3's-only nowadays.
3's is the smallest community out of the already smaller community, and it's also just 3v3. Doesn't say much about your 1v1 or mass ability so basing skill only on that shouldn't be a thing imo.
Also I don't afk anymore after I moved to MT if it concerns you, if you have interest in me you can just ask c':
If the problems in my list for you is lacking FF ppl and placing like 4 ppl that in your opinion shouldn't be there, I'm pretty okay with it. But it seems like you aren't lol

3v3 is the hardest game mode out there since it requires knowledge of every class + knowing the synergy of comps, positioning, and positioning based on cooldowns and dodging cc. FWC is just buttonmashing skills into groups with gear vs fodder and 1v1 is also easier than 3v3. Also, where did I ever mention FF people on the list? The people I literally mentioned are from MT only, you are [filtered]. Tell me your current ign so I can know why you're so clueless of players in the game right now, and to answer your question, I can basically beat everyone on that list in 1v1 the majority of the time, its not hard to win 1v1s LUL, especially when most are just friendly duels (except if its vs aveon)
View post on Tera forums#62 Thuking03/15/2018, 09:18 PM
Depore is the best
View post on Tera forums#63 Palochi03/15/2018, 09:47 PM
@Fezoh Alright then, keep your opinions and have fun with the hardest game mode in Tera. Feel free to edit my list with the ppl you think you should place there if you want.
I don't think it's worth arguing with someone that gets so upset over a list about players in a game so I'll just stop here.

And Depore is indeed the best.
View post on Tera forums#64 Fezoh03/15/2018, 11:03 PM
Palochi wrote: »
@Fezoh Alright then, keep your opinions and have fun with the hardest game mode in Tera. Feel free to edit my list with the ppl you think you should place there if you want.
I don't think it's worth arguing with someone that gets so upset over a list about players in a game so I'll just stop here.

And Depore is indeed the best.

aww you didn't tell me who you were! :--/
View post on Tera forums#65 Elinerd03/16/2018, 01:13 AM
Fezoh wrote: »
You seem a bit heated over someone's opinion

here's your reply
Not him but you really are heated. Look at you lashing out!

It is "easy" to get a high win rate if you sync with the best geared people, but that doesn't take the fact away that x person is best at x class for that battleground. And FWC is a hell of a lot harder to excel at than solo q 3s or CS because those battlegrounds are equalized.

I do okay in team and solo 3s too, and Luxrelia didn't queue with a premade from what I saw. At best it was me and Lewing with him but he was killing me before that point which was after the backstab "nerf". He's great in there. And Same queues enough for me to put him well above Kyru in 3s and FWC. That Blank.Piece or whatever warrior is good too. And shutting me down in FWC isn't easy, I'm not bad in any way when I'm In The Fray....

Saturn is better than Aroo too. Where is Aroo even better?
View post on Tera forums#66 Fezoh03/16/2018, 01:37 AM
Elinerd wrote: »
Fezoh wrote: »
You seem a bit heated over someone's opinion

here's your reply
Not him but you really are heated. Look at you lashing out!

It is "easy" to get a high win rate if you sync with the best geared people, but that doesn't take the fact away that x person is best at x class for that battleground. And FWC is a hell of a lot harder to excel at than solo q 3s or CS because those battlegrounds are equalized.

I do okay in team and solo 3s too, and Luxrelia didn't queue with a premade from what I saw. At best it was me and Lewing with him but he was killing me before that point which was after the backstab "nerf". He's great in there. And Same queues enough for me to put him well above Kyru in 3s and FWC. That Blank.Piece or whatever warrior is good too. And shutting me down in FWC isn't easy, I'm not bad in any way when I'm In The Fray....

Saturn is better than Aroo too. Where is Aroo even better?

idk I queued today and didn't die a single time with 50 kills and won 8 games in a row, it really isn't hard, it's the same as its always been, you queue with friends and win every match unless you pop into double premades; also, Luxrelia did sync queue, I was in the discord he was queueing ppl with before you joined it. Also, meaning there's gear (vs players who ARE equalized) would mean it is easier to excel in it, because full +9 vs eq means you can kill them easier than they can kill you. And yeah, you do "okay" but that doesn't mean you're the best at the class. IIRC he hardly logged on after the backstab nerf but you keep seeming to ignore the fact he can't achieve any similar result on the other classes he plays which is saying something. Aroo has always been better, he was in Good Fight at a point (before he was kicked for toxicity) when he queued team 3s and had much higher winrates than Saturn has had, he can also carry a lot harder than Saturn in solo q as a healer. Just because you can only list people you know personally doesn't mean they're better but its a common them among every one of these lists, and, back to my original point

every list is just the same thing, listing friends / people you like the most or "know" of
View post on Tera forums#67 Fezoh03/16/2018, 01:49 AM
I guess nowadays the highest form of pvp is sync queueing and thinking you're the best because you can get high rating vs fodder BRs yet you're bottom line decent in skyring or 1v1 XD
View post on Tera forums#68 Elinerd03/16/2018, 06:58 AM
@Fezoh
It's harder to win in FWC because of that fact, you have people in your raid holding your team back and the game has variables outside of straight PVP to worry about. Plus excelling requires an awareness most people do not possess, there are tons of people who do great in 1v1 or solo q(because of the nuclear bomb infused gear) but suck in teams 3s or FWC, they all have different metas. You shouldn't disregard FWC when it's popular and there's skill involved especially considering you can get 15 good players vs 15 good players, and have shining stars on both sides. People will notice who is good at what and appreciate them for it because they're winning games and doing cool [filtered]. Just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate how good people are in the battleground.

I dunno why a valk player supposedly sucking on other classes takes away from his valk skill also, no one else is talking about that except you. But I will say that Winter is small time compared to Luxrelia. He's not a god in solo 3s from what I've seen and in FWC he just had the general "im a valk" impact and I didn't ever see him change the tides of the match like Luxrelia did against me. I paid attention to him too in the few matches I've seen him in, because I like seeing good players on the same classes I play.

And I wasn't around back in the Aroo's day but I've done dozens and dozens of bgs with both this past year(though no teams with Aroo) and have mainly seen Aroo team build, force draw, and res like his life depended on it. I think he's great and it's hilarious watching him play but I can't see how he's better than Saturn going by what I've seen, particularly in FWC. I suppose he's just not trying, just hiding his full potential... That's my boy alright.

But nah this isn't a "who on my friends list is good" thread, pretty sure you're just sizzling because you weren't named The point of these threads are to share your opinion to help people come to a consensus of which players are the best. Post yours if you think it's definitive and post that video too. I want to see who you are, who you think is the best, and see how good you are in 1v1. I mean hell, do you even carry BGs? Why weren't you on any of these lists? Wool.Ball, Lewing, and god Spica were carrying hard in FWC today too but I didn't notice any other reapers, so what's up?
View post on Tera forums#69 Fezoh03/16/2018, 06:40 PM
Elinerd wrote: »
@Fezoh
It's harder to win in FWC because of that fact, you have people in your raid holding your team back and the game has variables outside of straight PVP to worry about. Plus excelling requires an awareness most people do not possess, there are tons of people who do great in 1v1 or solo q(because of the nuclear bomb infused gear) but suck in teams 3s or FWC, they all have different metas. You shouldn't disregard FWC when it's popular and there's skill involved especially considering you can get 15 good players vs 15 good players, and have shining stars on both sides. People will notice who is good at what and appreciate them for it because they're winning games and doing cool [filtered]. Just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate how good people are in the battleground.

I dunno why a valk player supposedly sucking on other classes takes away from his valk skill also, no one else is talking about that except you. But I will say that Winter is small time compared to Luxrelia. He's not a god in solo 3s from what I've seen and in FWC he just had the general "im a valk" impact and I didn't ever see him change the tides of the match like Luxrelia did against me. I paid attention to him too in the few matches I've seen him in, because I like seeing good players on the same classes I play.

And I wasn't around back in the Aroo's day but I've done dozens and dozens of bgs with both this past year(though no teams with Aroo) and have mainly seen Aroo team build, force draw, and res like his life depended on it. I think he's great and it's hilarious watching him play but I can't see how he's better than Saturn going by what I've seen, particularly in FWC. I suppose he's just not trying, just hiding his full potential... That's my boy alright.

But nah this isn't a "who on my friends list is good" thread, pretty sure you're just sizzling because you weren't named The point of these threads are to share your opinion to help people come to a consensus of which players are the best. Post yours if you think it's definitive and post that video too. I want to see who you are, who you think is the best, and see how good you are in 1v1. I mean hell, do you even carry BGs? Why weren't you on any of these lists? Wool.Ball, Lewing, and god Spica were carrying hard in FWC today too but I didn't notice any other reapers, so what's up?

I'm not usually on lists because most people who make the lists are average players, you never see good players making lists because there really is zero point for them (General / Joey said something about this: "I think the underlying topic is that a fwc player will not be good in skyring (which is significantly harder), but a skyring player's skillset enables them to excel easily in any other bg.". If you were good back then you would've been ranked etc and in the best guilds, not on a [filtered] list made by irrelevant players. Notice how I called out Scarsi (the literal who) who made their list and they didn't ever mention a handful of top-tier players because "3's is too toxic". I know for a fact you are a dogshit player based on the fact you get dumpstered in team 3s even with broken comps (losing as a valk with zerk? lol), because your skill as a player is limited to the fact you class hop off slayer (first to ninja when it was broken, then to valk when it was broken, where will you go when auto stagger is removed and herald only pulls two people?) and that you're only "known" because you probably have over 2000 matches on valk which is more than most players even have... people constantly see you and see you on a winning team based on the fact you can sync queue and win matches, and like I already proved and said, ANYONE with the entry-level requirement (that was needed to even get into good guilds back in 2013/2014/2015/2016) can get good winrate, thats why you never saw FWC only players on any sort of [filtered] lists.

As for your argument that you have to carry the "undergeared" players, you are also facing the undergeared players, are you [filtered]? Maybe it's because FWC is literally all you have but you missed my point entirely, since you're already queueing with geared players, your team automatically has the advantage UNLESS you pop into a double premade (which hardly ever happens anymore). Here's some math -- 5 top geared players, 10 mid to low geared players vs 15 mid to low geared players, who's gonna win? Hmm...

Also why lie about doing matches with Aroo? Saturn hardly queues fraywind, and you never really did team 3s with Saturn, and you just said you didn't with Aroo, so how can you judge either of their skills? Because you're in a discord that has Saturn so you have to dickride them to no end?

As to how good I am in 1v1, the only current player who has a positive win rate vs me in duels is Aveon, and I'm the only reaper at the moment who actually takes off duels from him (your god Lewing is like 80-5 XDDDD) and that's not to talk trash to Lewing, I like the guy and respect him, and he's definitely one of the best playing right now. But since you care about who I am since you got proven wrong, it's me, Peri! I think that should've been obvious but I win the majority of duels vs Freeform, Spica, and Lewing, and any current reaper for that matter (and player). But duels aren't hard, they teach bad habits / you play differently in them than you would say play in 3s, or you can have aids duel set ups / gear to where you have 80k more HP and hp regen vs the player you are facing. I've dueled tons of people and really never lose unless it's vs Aveon, and hardly ever saw you in VO (wonder how you can watch duels if you were literally never really there besides when you dueled Desp like 3 times?). Can't really say much about Myonz but 'apparently' he plays, and again not sure why he'd be queueing CS the majority of the time. I'm not usually on lists because I stopped queueing FWC regularly after Crusades ended (like the majority of most older players did) and because it's boring as [filtered], I queued it yesterday and it's the same as it's always been; you think carrying is super hard or means you're a god but you should at least be able to get 6-10 kills per game (or more if you take red) if you're a decent DPS. Back when I always queued I was top scoring with 10+ kills in starfall patch every single match and queued with Kenny, Luxrays, Bready, etc, and had a literal 100 percent winrate but so did most other people who 5 queued.

The reason 3s is held so high because it incorporates every aspect of skill a player should have (a good 3s player will be good at FWC, but a good FWC player might not be good at 3s). I most definitely carry BGs though, I'll start queueing more just for the fun of it, but I already know how it'll pan out. As for my *own* list, there's really no point in making one because of how inactive the game is, I mean, you've heard of "rating in 2017 lul" but now it's "rating in 2018 lul", nobody cares and it's easy as [filtered] to get rating if anyone tries. I mean when you have Sam as the 'best' warrior currently playing you know the game is just [filtered] dead lol, and the leaderboards show that.

Lists are just pointless because if you say "haHAA some players are bad in 1v1 or 3s but are great in FWC" then they are not the best player. Make a "best FWC players" list. A best player is someone who excels at all aspects of the game, not just a button-mashing BG, and can actively adapt and drop habits to improve themselves in situations where they keep getting shutdown (a brain required). Getting a good kd isn't even hard in fwc, in the wise words of Matt: "If you want one just dip when you see 2 of your teammates die lol"

Best players lists should stay back in pre 2016 to 2013 where there was actually people playing for it to mean anything. I've made a list and it's posted somewhere but there's no point in it now, there is no achievement to being the best when it's out of 3 other similarly skilled players in a handful of 40 total who play the class still, lol...

tl;dr - I don't give a [filtered] about being on any sort of list, I already know my placement in skill based on winrates, performance vs them in duels, in 3s, etc; winning the majority of the time vs the "top" listed, and the fact that some of the best players aren't even on the list. What I'm "so mad XD" about is that garbage FWC only players make lists of their cool fwc buds and don't even do well in 3s (besides a few of them listed on there). I'm not saying FWC takes no skill, it takes skill to win as a premade and to 'carry', but you don't have to be anywhere near the top level to do that in FWC. It is harder to do 3s than to do FWC.

So really what I'm saying is queue 3s and thanks for reading my essay on why you're [filtered] for making best player lists in 2018!
View post on Tera forums#70 jerbearyang03/16/2018, 07:52 PM
i find 3v3 to be a game mode of its own played purely for enjoyment purposes, just like kumas. it's far too controlled of an environment that's not very practical in other PVP aspects of tera like bgs and open world. my point is that a player that solely plays skyring should not be considered a top player.
View post on Tera forums#71 Palochi03/16/2018, 08:08 PM
Damn can't even make lists for fun/for the sake of it and you get that upset. You made one yourself as you said so ??? What's wrong with ppl doing their own? Mine was based from what I saw last months and what I do in the game as I explained already, which is-from what I can tell- what the majority of ppl do.
Idk what you have against me but I'm not saying anything anymore and this is the 2nd time you mention my name lmao.
I didn't mention ppl who only do 3's because I don't queue for it in years lol, not because they are salty; a lot of ppl in it are nice instead but it's too competitive for me to bother doing it since I just play casually now, therefore I don't know people who do ONLY 3's. Is that a hard concept for you?
I agree that 3's is the place that requires brain the most and where ppl can have more impact using their own skill, out of all the random [filtered] you're saying to proove the point that my list in specific is [filtered], that was the only thing that really could make sense I think. The rest just sounds like you're raging for no reason.
As I said it's fine to have different opinions, because unlike you I really don't care lol. I put people I know and see as I already justified naming ppl I've never seen playing is stupid. Some of the people I put for fun knowing ppl wouldn't agree and you didn't mention any of them actually lol
But anyway, you say you don't give a [filtered] for lists but, as you said yourself, you're making essays about one specific list? Lol
There are many out there, many are similar to mine to a degree. Stop bringing my name up lol you're going on and on about this for days now.
View post on Tera forums#72 XG4HG5PFEF03/16/2018, 09:09 PM
Palochi wrote: »
Damn can't even make lists for fun/for the sake of it and you get that upset. You made one yourself as you said so ??? What's wrong with ppl doing their own? Mine was based from what I saw last months and what I do in the game as I explained already, which is-from what I can tell- what the majority of ppl do.
Idk what you have against me but I'm not saying anything anymore and this is the 2nd time you mention my name lmao.
I didn't mention ppl who only do 3's because I don't queue for it in years lol, not because they are salty; a lot of ppl in it are nice instead but it's too competitive for me to bother doing it since I just play casually now, therefore I don't know people who do ONLY 3's. Is that a hard concept for you?
I agree that 3's is the place that requires brain the most and where ppl can have more impact using their own skill, out of all the random [filtered] you're saying to proove the point that my list in specific is [filtered], that was the only thing that really could make sense I think. The rest just sounds like you're raging for no reason.
As I said it's fine to have different opinions, because unlike you I really don't care lol. I put people I know and see as I already justified naming ppl I've never seen playing is stupid. Some of the people I put for fun knowing ppl wouldn't agree and you didn't mention any of them actually lol
But anyway, you say you don't give a [filtered] for lists but, as you said yourself, you're making essays about one specific list? Lol
There are many out there, many are similar to mine to a degree. Stop bringing my name up lol you're going on and on about this for days now.

except you're the very same because you keep replying, also, you're still wrong, it's not people who ONLY do 3s, i never said this, my point of disliking any list is because most are made based off of ONLY fwc, which is stupid. I literally said what makes a good player in my post but have fun still not saying what your ign is :))
i find 3v3 to be a game mode of its own played purely for enjoyment purposes, just like kumas. it's far too controlled of an environment that's not very practical in other PVP aspects of tera like bgs and open world. my point is that a player that solely plays skyring should not be considered a top player.

alright lewing stop trolling
View post on Tera forums#73 Elinerd03/16/2018, 09:52 PM
@Fezoh Man that's a TLDR for someone who isn't even trying to be on-topic. Reading a bit of the first paragraph I will say that doing good in 3s is easier(at least for me) than being recognizable or getting on the general "focus ____" list in FWC though. The vast majority of good 3s players barely if ever break the 60% win ratio because it's so comp based, it's mainly a place for flexing your class/ping and having fun at a level of play that lets you keep track of what other players are doing exactly. In the end you're going to trade wins depending on comps usually. Unless you have a broken comp and then you normally just win. And for me it's impressive when a person playing a class that's good in 3s but not so good in FWC does well in FWC. Really impressive. Unimpressive is how Valks are generally 1300('high' for current era) in 3s but [filtered] in FWC, that's just an example of class carry in a 1v1 or 3v3 sector which to me takes away from the prestige of being good in 3s. Valk is the exaggerated example of this but it applies to a lot of classes. Like for example a slayer can pop ICB and three shot a healer in a 3s match but "carrying" a FWC match on slayer is some hard mode [filtered].

Not gonna read the rest, you didn't even post your list and you don't know what you're talking about on some of the points I glanced at. And you are too angry to reason with.

@jerbearyang It's commendable how some people thoroughly understand other classes and have a high level of skill but yeah you kind of have a point. Someone who's just okay in mass but a god in 3s maybe isn't the best of their class, depends how you look at it. I always looked up to the guys who do good in every BG, but carrying FWCs is the coolest for me.
View post on Tera forums#74 Palochi03/16/2018, 09:56 PM
Not sure where my ign becomes important for you in this but either way I'd rather avoid unstable people like you in game. So yea, no ign for you. :)

And I keep replying because you kept bringing my name up for w/e Reason like it matters. I don't hide my old name from anyone lol you can say it as much as you want and it doesn't say much, I just don't get why you would be so obsessive because I'm almost sure I never even talked to you.
View post on Tera forums#75 chowyoudown03/16/2018, 10:28 PM
Archer: Turkeysomething
Gunner: Turkeysomething
Lancer: Turkeykebab
Mystic: Turkeyballs
Priest: Turkeydoctor
Reaper: Turkeybaker
Slayer: Turkey.With.Me
Sorcerer: Turkeysomething
Warrior: Turkeyburger
Zerk: Turkeysomething
View post on Tera forums#76 WaitWhaaaat03/16/2018, 10:39 PM
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical average reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Outside of that, I guess Porscia and I left Buubcheck in there because

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.
View post on Tera forums#77 Palochi03/16/2018, 10:47 PM
@WaitWhaaaat seems good
I didn't put Rob because I mostly see him only on Valk now. And I'm almost sure Garen is in BDO right now.
I thought Tooi and Minks weren't playing anymore either.
I don't think Hellete is that good but idk how she does in 3's so I'll trust your word.
View post on Tera forums#78 Fezoh03/16/2018, 11:23 PM
Elinerd wrote: »
@Fezoh Man that's a TLDR for someone who isn't even trying to be on-topic. Reading a bit of the first paragraph I will say that doing good in 3s is easier(at least for me) than being recognizable or getting on the general "focus ____" list in FWC though. The vast majority of good 3s players barely if ever break the 60% win ratio because it's so comp based, it's mainly a place for flexing your class/ping and having fun at a level of play that lets you keep track of what other players are doing exactly. In the end you're going to trade wins depending on comps usually. Unless you have a broken comp and then you normally just win. And for me it's impressive when a person playing a class that's good in 3s but not so good in FWC does well in FWC. Really impressive. Unimpressive is how Valks are generally 1300('high' for current era) in 3s but [filtered] in FWC, that's just an example of class carry in a 1v1 or 3v3 sector which to me takes away from the prestige of being good in 3s. Valk is the exaggerated example of this but it applies to a lot of classes. Like for example a slayer can pop ICB and three shot a healer in a 3s match but "carrying" a FWC match on slayer is some hard mode [filtered].

Not gonna read the rest, you didn't even post your list and you don't know what you're talking about on some of the points I glanced at. And you are too angry to reason with.

@jerbearyang It's commendable how some people thoroughly understand other classes and have a high level of skill but yeah you kind of have a point. Someone who's just okay in mass but a god in 3s maybe isn't the best of their class, depends how you look at it. I always looked up to the guys who do good in every BG, but carrying FWCs is the coolest for me.


thanks for admitting you were wrong and basically saying since you can't win with busted comps because you're bad; point was that doing good in ALL aspects of the game means you're a great player, not just in FWC.
Palochi wrote: »
Not sure where my ign becomes important for you in this but either way I'd rather avoid unstable people like you in game. So yea, no ign for you. :)

And I keep replying because you kept bringing my name up for w/e Reason like it matters. I don't hide my old name from anyone lol you can say it as much as you want and it doesn't say much, I just don't get why you would be so obsessive because I'm almost sure I never even talked to you.

The game is so dead I have to post on forums in big white on black blocks of text, sorry!
View post on Tera forums#79 Fezoh03/16/2018, 11:29 PM
Not sure why whoever ordered the list deleted it, but I was agreeing with most things and can't see it now. Only thing is, I don't think Lewing is the best reaper in the game right now, if he was better vs Aveon and me or in 3s I would say he is, but I think I have a slight edge on him for the most part at least in reaper mirrors ( plus he insta retals :^) ). Of course he's gonna own in FWC with his full +9 and TR premade, he's one of the best reapers. And if Myonz gets unrusted (I think he lost duels vs Emerya 1-6, I was like 5-1) then he's probably better than me. Wouldn't say I am the best though, Matt always will be in my heart, RIP. Also add Trance to the list, memes aside he's a good reaper when not drunk.
View post on Tera forums#80 WaitWhaaaat03/16/2018, 11:39 PM
WHY DID IT GET DELETED??
View post on Tera forums#81 Fezoh03/16/2018, 11:41 PM
WHY DID IT GET DELETED??

LMAOO I dunno but I was reading it, just make it again :^)
View post on Tera forums#82 Palochi03/16/2018, 11:43 PM
Editing too many times can get posts deleted. @WaitWhaaaat
View post on Tera forums#83 WaitWhaaaat03/16/2018, 11:47 PM
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical overaverage reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Then I guess Porscia. I left Buubcheck in there because Palochi put him there.

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.

Edit: God bless Tera dev tracker
View post on Tera forums#84 Fezoh03/17/2018, 12:07 AM
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical overaverage reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Then I guess Porscia. I left Buubcheck in there because Palochi put him there.

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.

Edit: God bless Tera dev tracker

I agree for the most part (besides the 'best' reaper which I already mentioned in a previous post and reasons why).

Ignoring the valks cause it's valk, but sorc section is pretty accurate, though I've never really seen Posty's sorc outside of 3s. Maybe toss Lucky in there somewhere with Zing.

For archers I'm pretty sure Rafae was Matt but he got banned again, for reasons, and Suntail name changed back to Suntail instead of Wonder but I'm not really sure if he's gonna stay inactive. I agree on the order though, I think.

Reaper is accurate though I'd put Myonz behind me until he gets unrusted, and probably Lewing = Me, when Myonz gets better though he should be the best maybe, and add Trance in there behind Tyler > Nouri, maybe Despy too, they're good.

Brawler column I agree with.

I agree on mystic, maybe add Star since they were semi-active at least when they were in Ambush again before it swiftly died.

For priests, it's hard for me to judge, so I'll just say that looks about right since they're all good players, but Shiba for sure number 1, he's a god

Lancer I agree on!! :^)

Gunner I'd put A.M above Bubble, only because he has a really slick playstyle most gunners have, or probably them to be equal.

Zerker I agree with, maybe add Lionadias but he's fairly inactive, or Sessh.

Slayer I agree with.

And lastly, Ninja, I guess I agree but I'd need to see him duel more outside of his FWC. Seungun is also good from what I saw in their 3s (behind Rating).
View post on Tera forums#85 Elinerd03/17/2018, 02:10 AM
@WaitWhaaaat Buubcheck is great in FWC, I forgot to mention him in my list. And I haven't seen much of Xuy but I know Rating is much better than Raysu at least in 3s and FWC, maybe not 1v1? Alan also plays Lancer and he's up there with Poke in FWC, but probably worse in 3s(haven't seen him in there).

@Fezoh I wasn't even talking about myself when it came down to comps, busted comps in general just win most of the time. Also beating Aveon in a 1v1 seems like a strange requirement to be considered the best at something... Anyone looking at CS/FWC/soloq(since none of you do many if any team 3s) for the past half year would see the reaper doing the most impressive things was Tyler and since he doesn't play anymore it's the runner up. If you did more BGs maybe you could get on a top reaper list yourself ;-)
for everyone wondering about ninja Im rating me ray and xuy have talked extensively about what we think where we stand i think at the current moment we can all agree in 3's it's Rating>Ray>Xuy as Xuy never does 3's
For Fwc It'd be Rating>Xuy>Ray as he isnt used to fwc
For Kiting and distractions It'd be Xuy>Ray>Rating
And for 1 v 1s I think itd be Ray=me=Xuy we all have off an on days
View post on Tera forums#87 NoriMT03/17/2018, 03:26 PM
I used Palochi's order as a reference for players that I don't really know about.

Valkyrie - Luxrelia > Fansub = Behemoth
- I think Lux is a bit better than the other Valks. Numbnips got banned, otherwise he'd be first.

Sorcerer - Icha = Minks > Tooi > Poste = Merlinsbeer > Zing
- I think overall, Icha and Minks are better than Tooi if we include all parts of PvP (FWC, dueling). I agree that 3s shouldn't be the only thing that differentiates good and bad players. It's just a general trend that the best 3s players are the best PvPers in general. The difference between these players is super negligible.

Warrior - Same > Kyru
- All good active warriors are dead. I didn't bother changing Palochi's order cuz I don't care.

Archer - Tyler > Napti > Rafae > Abdoh
- All good active archers are gone. Xilian kinda plays, and if he can be considered active, he will be #1. Right now Tyler is the best and the rest doesn't really matter.

Reaper - Lewing > Myonz > Peri > Freeform = Tyler > Nouri = Seanpie
- Lewing is the best active right now ever since Numbnips got banned. Everyone else is just your typical overaverage reaper.

Brawler - Aveon > Omaewamoushindeiru
- Aveon, then Alan. The rest are typical average brawlers that don't really differentiate themselves.

Mystic - Saturn > Amy > Helette > Wangu
- The other actual "best" Mystic players also play Priest and don't play Mystic enough to be considered on this list (ex. Shiba's mystic).

Priest - Meido > Saturn > Wes > Jackie >= Life > Slime > Aroo
- I'm gonna have to use be biased towards 3s players here.

Lancer - Pokedex > General > Blur
- I agree.

Gunner - Godrjsdnd > A.M > Arnetra
- Honestly, Robv probably should be in somewhere but I'm not sure. It's hard to differentiate Gunners. All I know is Bubble can find success in it in 3s.

Berserker - Painwheel > Spookyz > Coool
- Painwheel and everyone else. After Painwheel, I don't know who else is well-rounded in 3s, dueling, and FWC, so I just left Palochi's ordering here.

Slayer - Coool > Shiba > Porscia > Buubcheck
- There are some decent slayers outside of MT like Garen, but I don't know if he's active or not and don't know how he compares. Shiba is by far the best 3s slayer because he has so much experience, but I think Coool is better at dueling and they would probably have the same impact in FWC. Then I guess Porscia. I left Buubcheck in there because Palochi put him there.

Ninja - Xuy/Zuxu > Raysu > Ratings
- I'll just keep this order since people don't seem to disagree. Numbnips would be #1 if he wasn't banned.

Edit: God bless Tera dev tracker

Get [filtered] freeform off this list lmao, he doesn't queue any battleground but fwc. If duels and fwc and 3's are all supposed to be accounted for then no one on this list has experience in all 3. I don't play fwc anymore nor do I duel, lewing does nothing but duel and fwc, no teams or soloq(anymore), Myon is good at soloq only right now ,tyler doesn't play the class anymore and idk who seanpie is but im assuming its chumnips so he does 3's only too. My order would be the exact same except take freeform off and bump everyone else up. There aren't that many above average pvp reapers you pretty much named all of them.
View post on Tera forums#88 WaitWhaaaat03/17/2018, 07:45 PM
Did you just write a paragraph to ridicule my ordering and then end up saying "I'd keep the ordering the exact same"? I think Freeform is low-key decent. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost more than won in duels. His 3s experience/ability is about the same as yours.
View post on Tera forums#89 NoriMT03/19/2018, 07:35 AM
Did you just write a paragraph to ridicule my ordering and then end up saying "I'd keep the ordering the exact same"? I think Freeform is low-key decent. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost more than won in duels. His 3s experience/ability is about the same as yours.

megamad. I think the last time freeform did soloq was a year ago, and the last time he did teams was never.
View post on Tera forums#90 Ahrii03/20/2018, 05:52 PM
If you've played reaper for more than 2-3 years and FWC is your only accomplishment then it's hard to call you the best. Especially in this day and age where playing your class alone gets you called the best since theres a lack of players in general.
View post on Tera forums#91 Arooused03/20/2018, 06:13 PM
What is wrong with you people...jesus...
View post on Tera forums#92 Ahrii03/20/2018, 08:06 PM
Oops =]...
View post on Tera forums#93 Erupt03/20/2018, 09:33 PM
@Fezoh hi heres my list '^' ( gear difference matters in ow/fwc but eh )
Sorc: Minks Icha Tooi ( shouldn't add an additional name, 4th/5th/6th sorc are not even close to them, miles below)
Brawler ( Aveon Lucky ) ( haha don't add names before spin nerf)
Lancer ( Pokedex General Apex )
Archer ( Suntail ( deceased) Xilian ( deceased) Tyler ( recently deceased)
Gunner ( A..M (on break, dk when is return) Shot(deceased) ( Who tf is ROBV compared to those 2 OMEGALUL)
Berserker ( Painwheel, Koool, Wolf) ( current active zerkerwise I would add sessh, but he isn't on the same level as pain nor koool, closer than most)
Slayer Coool Shiba( I haven't seen him shine too hard in the limited 3s game I had with him (against or same team) but hes good nonetheless, Porscia
Valkyrie (OMEGALUL) I haven't seen winter play recently/dk whose alt is that, outside of him and numb(deceased) Luxrelia has been the most consistent in 3s/fwc/ow , but doing well at this class doesn't really matter either way.
Reaper Add numb and whoever else you want up to brexa, none of them plays anymore(deceased/hehe)
Warrior noone really shines atm compared to people from the past, add whoever you want(Aveon's warrior omegalul)
Ninja Numbnips(deceased) noone has reached anywhere near his level/presence
Healers: get a pocket and call them your best hehe ( too lazy to add, as long as they have a brain and do their job we good)
View post on Tera forums#94 Neatoz03/21/2018, 04:00 AM
Still trying to figure out how blur is even on this list???? q's fwc sometimes? no 3s solo or team? like lol?
View post on Tera forums#95 Blurberry03/21/2018, 05:27 AM
Neatoz wrote: »
Still trying to figure out how blur is even on this list???? q's fwc sometimes? no 3s solo or team? like lol?

i can play part-time and be more relevant than you. omegaLUL
View post on Tera forums#96 Ahrii03/21/2018, 05:16 PM
Neatoz wrote: »
Still trying to figure out how blur is even on this list???? q's fwc sometimes? no 3s solo or team? like lol?

The lists people have here are ''still playing'' people. There are not really any players that quit the game listed, otherwise if we did it that way, the names here would mostly be Good Fight players and nobody that is currently playing would get listed.
Because the game is extremely empty, just playing a certain class past a decent level gets your name mentioned.
View post on Tera forums#97 Etlia03/21/2018, 09:18 PM
Archer: Turkeysomething
Gunner: Turkeysomething
Lancer: Turkeykebab
Mystic: Turkeyballs
Priest: Turkeydoctor
Reaper: Turkeybaker
Slayer: Turkey.With.Me
Sorcerer: Turkeysomething
Warrior: Turkeyburger
Zerk: Turkeybopper
Valkyrie:Lunarturkey

This is the only list I can get behind.
View post on Tera forums#98 MistyTera03/21/2018, 09:42 PM
Just look at the lists on server...There is your answers. Stop stating this and that. It always changes from time to time.

I'm the best tanker...I mean the tank turret guarding the doors & crystal from ninjas on corsair stronghold by defensive measures. I'm known for it! :3

Because I'm good at it.
View post on Tera forums#99 Ahrii03/22/2018, 02:31 AM
MistyTera wrote: »
Just look at the lists on server...There is your answers.

The worst possible advice you can give someone.
View post on Tera forums#100 Vunak03/24/2018, 08:31 PM
These lists are always hilarious.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.