TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: Remove WBAM lv68
Some people do not look for them, they just wait for the program to notify them when they are about to appear.
@Spacecats this is true 100%
oh so thats why i never find any -_-
And ots hard to do Rule Arun and Rule Shara.
TERA PC - General Discussion#5 Lyanni01/09/2018, 05:24 PM
That's why i cant get my last boss for the achievement. Makes sense.
I suspected :P
Lyanni wrote: »
That's why i cant get my last boss for the achievement. Makes sense.
I suspected :P

It was hard to get them from the start of the patch without the exploit honestly.
But recently I've been noticing it's getting reaaaaally hard to hunt for them and I probably killed 40+ since the patch came out.
Not a whole lot but I walked around often during dead times lol.
TERA PC - General Discussion#7 Kals01/09/2018, 06:21 PM
i dont understand?
No no, this game is unhackeable what you saying :s
TERA PC - General Discussion#9 Lyanni01/09/2018, 07:33 PM
I wouldnt say for them to remove, since there's achievements for killing them. But getting rid of the drops would be a step to take.
Ever thought about asking to join their party for just the achievement and not the loot? There’s many times I’ve done world bosses and people ask to join me strictly for the achievement and I’ve added them to the party. They would leave after it’s dead.
TERA PC - General Discussion#11 asusm501/09/2018, 08:18 PM
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)
Mockery, remember to ban regular players if they look suspicious.
*Chuckle*
HK6Y6XXHJ6 wrote: »
Ever thought about asking to join their party for just the achievement and not the loot? There’s many times I’ve done world bosses and people ask to join me strictly for the achievement and I’ve added them to the party. They would leave after it’s dead.

It's not that, people are exploiting in a way not intended. I doubt they want to share either.
> @Strawberrypants said:
> HK6Y6XXHJ6 wrote: »
>
> Ever thought about asking to join their party for just the achievement and not the loot? There’s many times I’ve done world bosses and people ask to join me strictly for the achievement and I’ve added them to the party. They would leave after it’s dead.
>
>
>
>
> It's not that, people are exploiting in a way not intended. I doubt they want to share either.


Come to CH find Why.Tank.You and I’ll help you get those chieves
TERA PC - General Discussion#15 papy10k01/09/2018, 11:55 PM
really disgusting
TERA PC - General Discussion#16 Ray67601/10/2018, 12:04 AM
it's simple. ban everyone who uses injector/proxy. notroll.
Failing my enchanting - 3rd party programs fault
Failing to crit on my diamond crafting - 3rd party program fault
Ui lagging me making my screen freezes - 3rd party program fault
Cant login? - 3rd party program fault
No internet ? - 3rd party program fault
Sure, nice meme, but there is a thing that tells you when the BAMs spawn.
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.

I can tell you that, I have a google doc which notifies me when it has surpassed a certain amount of time which is the earliest time for the wbam to spawn. However, it is not a hack and it is nothing unethical.

So if you find it unfair that people have advantage over you, kill a wbam and save the time you killed it to have the advantage over everyone else. That's pretty much how the monopoly works.

TERA PC - General Discussion#22 Lizzu01/10/2018, 05:29 AM
As long as you have the time and channel of when the last worldbam died you can predict the next spawn, as they're on a 6hr spawn I think? (Not 100% sure on the hour timing)
Lizzu wrote: »
As long as you have the time and channel of when the last worldbam died you can predict the next spawn, as they're on a 6hr spawn I think? (Not 100% sure on the hour timing)

It's too late for first spawn appearance.
Thomastic wrote: »
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.

I can tell you that, I have a google doc which notifies me when it has surpassed a certain amount of time which is the earliest time for the wbam to spawn. However, it is not a hack and it is nothing unethical.

So if you find it unfair that people have advantage over you, kill a wbam and save the time you killed it to have the advantage over everyone else. That's pretty much how the monopoly works.

Google Docs are third party how very unethical of you :^)

But yea, I still find the loot WBs just fine .-. Yay more complaints and over-exaggeration about exploits, better just remove the game.
TERA PC - General Discussion#25 drkmosc01/10/2018, 03:17 PM
Partyblast wrote: »
Thomastic wrote: »
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.

I can tell you that, I have a google doc which notifies me when it has surpassed a certain amount of time which is the earliest time for the wbam to spawn. However, it is not a hack and it is nothing unethical.

So if you find it unfair that people have advantage over you, kill a wbam and save the time you killed it to have the advantage over everyone else. That's pretty much how the monopoly works.

Google Docs are third party how very unethical of you :^)

But yea, I still find the loot WBs just fine .-. Yay more complaints and over-exaggeration about exploits, better just remove the game.

It's actually not that hard to put bot accs to log spawns but whatever i guess :s (besides knowing already the spawn intervals). In EU at least you might get banned for doing that :sweat:
drkmosc wrote: »
Partyblast wrote: »
Thomastic wrote: »
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.

I can tell you that, I have a google doc which notifies me when it has surpassed a certain amount of time which is the earliest time for the wbam to spawn. However, it is not a hack and it is nothing unethical.

So if you find it unfair that people have advantage over you, kill a wbam and save the time you killed it to have the advantage over everyone else. That's pretty much how the monopoly works.

Google Docs are third party how very unethical of you :^)

But yea, I still find the loot WBs just fine .-. Yay more complaints and over-exaggeration about exploits, better just remove the game.

It's actually not that hard to put bot accs to log spawns but whatever i guess :s (besides knowing already the spawn intervals). In EU at least you might get banned for doing that :sweat:

I've actually seen a couple of bots standing in wboss areas :sweat_smile:
So yeah the mod is actually the least useful way of hunting for them since it only alerts when the boss loads into the client.
TERA PC - General Discussion#27 drkmosc01/10/2018, 03:35 PM
CornishRex wrote: »
drkmosc wrote: »
Partyblast wrote: »
Thomastic wrote: »
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.

I can tell you that, I have a google doc which notifies me when it has surpassed a certain amount of time which is the earliest time for the wbam to spawn. However, it is not a hack and it is nothing unethical.

So if you find it unfair that people have advantage over you, kill a wbam and save the time you killed it to have the advantage over everyone else. That's pretty much how the monopoly works.

Google Docs are third party how very unethical of you :^)

But yea, I still find the loot WBs just fine .-. Yay more complaints and over-exaggeration about exploits, better just remove the game.

It's actually not that hard to put bot accs to log spawns but whatever i guess :s (besides knowing already the spawn intervals). In EU at least you might get banned for doing that :sweat:

I've actually seen a couple of bots standing in wboss areas :sweat_smile:
So yeah the mod is actually the least useful way of hunting for them since it only alerts when the boss loads into the client.

Yeah, it's useless when you can automately trigger a tp to the bam cords :smile: good bots are hid under the terrain btw :sweat_smile:
TERA PC - General Discussion#28 drkmosc01/10/2018, 03:46 PM
CornishRex wrote: »
drkmosc wrote: »
Partyblast wrote: »
Thomastic wrote: »
i have a feeling they can do more than what you
asusm5 wrote: »
people use for kill this wbam . drop items for stormcry . diamond . etching IV box . they just stay afk and get a notificacion of channel and location when boss respanw -
Tempest Kanash (Fyrmount)
Divine Reaver (Serpentis Isle)
Nyxarras (Sienna Canyon)
Linyphi (Vale of Spires)
Yunaras Snaggletooth (Plain of the Damned)
Betsael (Amena Quatla)

You're being pretty hopeful if you think that the mod is capable of doing that. The only thing it can do is tell if you a WBAM is loaded in your client. You'd have to be in the same channel and vicinity of the boss for it even say anything. Essentially the same if you were to have a secondary monitor with tera on it and afk while doing other stuff. Any dev can go on github and easily verify that

i think they can do more than you think or are using something else, It's pretty amazing how people find these Bosses and other BAMs during events so fast without seeming to look for them at all.

I can tell you that, I have a google doc which notifies me when it has surpassed a certain amount of time which is the earliest time for the wbam to spawn. However, it is not a hack and it is nothing unethical.

So if you find it unfair that people have advantage over you, kill a wbam and save the time you killed it to have the advantage over everyone else. That's pretty much how the monopoly works.

Google Docs are third party how very unethical of you :^)

But yea, I still find the loot WBs just fine .-. Yay more complaints and over-exaggeration about exploits, better just remove the game.

It's actually not that hard to put bot accs to log spawns but whatever i guess :s (besides knowing already the spawn intervals). In EU at least you might get banned for doing that :sweat:

I've actually seen a couple of bots standing in wboss areas :sweat_smile:
So yeah the mod is actually the least useful way of hunting for them since it only alerts when the boss loads into the client.

Well since my post got deleted for being a little too sensitive i guess i'm just gonna say, the tools exists, i'm not blaming proxy but there's more than you think you can do, and there's no reason to not see it as an issue, i don't understand why it shouldn't be.

In EU they're banning people for that. EME is probably doing the same but keeping it quiet.
Ray676 wrote: »
it's simple. ban everyone who uses injector/proxy. notroll.

That would kill off over half of the current tera population XD they already did a witch hunt early in 2017 and lost a lot of players because of that.
TERA PC - General Discussion#30 papy10k01/10/2018, 04:57 PM
there is people that farm HH with memeslash, i dont think they care about world bosses to be honest
TERA PC - General Discussion#31 ElinLove01/10/2018, 05:44 PM
6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
Ray676 wrote: »
it's simple. ban everyone who uses injector/proxy. notroll.

That would kill off over half of the current tera population XD they already did a witch hunt early in 2017 and lost a lot of players because of that.

lost a lot of players

Yeah man. Let it go. That meme is dead for half a year already. I know the whole 3rd party "witch hunt". They banned 2~3 creators of those tools and then scared people off. Banned some others who blatantly challenged En Masse and done.
TERA PC - General Discussion#32 Naru200801/10/2018, 06:15 PM
ElinLove wrote: »
6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
Ray676 wrote: »
it's simple. ban everyone who uses injector/proxy. notroll.

That would kill off over half of the current tera population XD they already did a witch hunt early in 2017 and lost a lot of players because of that.

lost a lot of players

Yeah man. Let it go. That meme is dead for half a year already. I know the whole 3rd party "witch hunt". They banned 2~3 creators of those tools and then scared people off. Banned some others who blatantly challenged En Masse and done.

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.
TERA PC - General Discussion#33 Yakusan01/10/2018, 06:55 PM
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

Yakusan wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

I know many players with more than 200 ms and don't use 3rd party software and enjoy the game.

Players and 3rd party software devs always will find excuses to justify their shady bussiness.
TERA PC - General Discussion#35 Arnetra01/10/2018, 08:08 PM
No point in removing them, as others have said even with an injector you need to be close enough that your client would get word from the servers to load the WBAM, pretty sure you need to be close enough that you'd have to move between spots anyway, it may cover an entire channel for Divine Reaver because those spawns are so close, but even then you're just saving yourself the trouble of moving back and forth every so often if you're camping that.

The only way you really control WBs is searching constantly over a several hours to get the timers, and I don't think it's necessarily hard for anyone to do that if they have time, and with a decent class and gear you will be able to get most of them for yourself as you do it. If you know how the bam timers work, you'll know that at any given time usually only about 4 or 5 bams are able to spawn (provided there wasn't a reset recently), so getting all timers and being able to search every possible spot in ~5m, is orders of magnitude better for hunting than having an injector module but still having to search all spots. Get 10+ timers and you can usually get every WB in a group of 2 or as a tank, and get the vast majority of them solo if you're geared enough.
TERA PC - General Discussion#36 Lyanni01/10/2018, 08:09 PM
I play with 120-140 ping normally and sometimes up to 200ms (more than that becomes a bit impossible for me), and i dont use any of those 3rd party softwares and do just fine.
TERA PC - General Discussion#37 ElinLove01/10/2018, 09:24 PM
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Yakusan wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

I know many players with more than 200 ms and don't use 3rd party software and enjoy the game.

Players and 3rd party software devs always will find excuses to justify their shady bussiness.

I play since 2014 with 180ms ping and OH MY GOD! I can't do maximum possible damage on classes!! Must find a loophole somewhere...

Yeah, no I don't need that crap either and have been playing all fine and dandy. I do agree ping dependency is an issue that has to be dealt with, but using this as a justification for 3rd party tools as if "you can't play without" is just stretching it.

And the fun fact is: they always say the EXACT SAME WORDS, the exact same stupid "disable your proxy and 3rd party tools cheater" meme to ridicule anyone against their use, the exact same "you cannot enjoy the game without it" when countered, and the exact same explanations of what they do and how they're harmless and with nothing but some teeny tiny code on client side, they fix PERFECTLY the entire ping dependency, with no desync, not a single issue.
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Yakusan wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

I know many players with more than 200 ms and don't use 3rd party software and enjoy the game.

Players and 3rd party software devs always will find excuses to justify their shady bussiness.

I play since 2014 with 180ms ping and OH MY GOD! I can't do maximum possible damage on classes!! Must find a loophole somewhere...

Yeah, no I don't need that crap either and have been playing all fine and dandy. I do agree ping dependency is an issue that has to be dealt with, but using this as a justification for 3rd party tools as if "you can't play without" is just stretching it.

And the fun fact is: they always say the EXACT SAME WORDS, the exact same stupid "disable your proxy and 3rd party tools cheater" meme to ridicule anyone against their use, the exact same "you cannot enjoy the game without it" when countered, and the exact same explanations of what they do and how they're harmless and with nothing but some teeny tiny code on client side, they fix PERFECTLY the entire ping dependency, with no desync, not a single issue.

They still have desincs using those tools, you can read their tools page and you will see they are "fixing desincs from their tools" by ruberbanding the characters and there are even more things into it.

They have not fixed anything at all, just killed "pin tax", the time the server delay his ok for you to continue with more skills, on client side making more desincs than usual and their new way to fix it is rubberbanding your characters. Funny.
TERA PC - General Discussion#39 Hanuishi01/10/2018, 09:45 PM
Lyanni wrote: »
I wouldnt say for them to remove, since there's achievements for killing them. But getting rid of the drops would be a step to take.

This! I've been thinking this same thing. They need to remove the drops for these specific bosses.
TERA PC - General Discussion#40 Mount01/11/2018, 09:28 AM
that no make sense a program can detect server spawn time
actually i got like 2~5 bam /day without a program like that
cus i always check them every 6 hour (used time maintance) so if maintance ended at 11am u check them at 5pm i not take any wbam when maintance ended cus probably killed by player after maintance and wbam spawn time is around 5~12hour
TERA PC - General Discussion#41 Lizzu01/11/2018, 12:15 PM
> @Mount said:
> that no make sense a program can detect server spawn time
> actually i got like 2~5 bam /day without a program like that
> cus i always check them every 6 hour (used time maintance) so if maintance ended at 11am u check them at 5pm i not take any wbam when maintance ended cus probably killed by player after maintance and wbam spawn time is around 5~12hour

Exactly, while maybe these illegal scripts make it easier for the people using them, it's perfectly doable without them, my bf and i have been doing them since they were implemented just by using the guessing method, it takes time, yeah, but if you really want the loot then you gotta work for it imo.
TERA PC - General Discussion#42 asusm501/11/2018, 02:42 PM
They are afk but they always go perfectly to the points where the wbam appear. server TR . for example in Tempest Kanash. I look for and there is no one looking for a long time, a wbam appears on channel 3 and magically a hunter appears.
TERA PC - General Discussion#43 asusm501/11/2018, 02:46 PM
a program can show HP of all wbam in the zone at same time in the screen with that they know in what order to kill them . some people use in event of bam
Yakusan wrote: »
Naru2008 wrote: »

This. The players chose to quit because they KNEW they were doing wrong.

more like they quit because the experience of playing this game without the proxy is incredibly mediocre because of all the bugs and ping related issues lmao, i feel like theres a problem with your game if people can't fully enjoy it without resorting to third party programs but the devs don't really care

Those who want proxy stopped and the users banned are either players with very low ping or absolute under-performing casuals, or both.
TERA PC - General Discussion#45 Lyanni01/12/2018, 02:02 PM
6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
Those who want proxy stopped and the users banned are either players with very low ping or absolute under-performing casuals, or both.

I dont play with low ping (average 120-140 in a good day), and i dont under-perform either, i do my job just fine, and i dont need that kind of proxy.
They should yes get rid of it, not because of the proxy itself but how it opens doors to exploit things in other ways.
Its a case of, because of some people, everyone else will pay.
6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
And about apps that can tell you about a WB present in your current area and channel, I think even FFXIV has something like that for A/S rank hunt marks.

I dont know how it is right now, but on FFXIV people wouldnt solo them anyway.
People shared the times of kill/spawn of the A/S ranks and then would sent global messages warning everyone who wanted to kill them.
Not the same thing.
So yes... to wait one month to have chance to do Imperfect crystals is a veeeery long time. The permaccb should have been removed becasue of that 10 points of achs.
Now many people struggle to do Rule Arun and Rule Shara (together btw more than 100 ach points) and cant do it for months(!) because its impossible to find any rare. And it ok for everyone who thought ccb is a trouble.

srsly i dont get how this system works.
So yes... to wait one month to have chance to do Imperfect crystals is a veeeery long time. The permaccb should have been removed becasue of that 10 points of achs.
Now many people struggle to do Rule Arun and Rule Shara (together btw more than 100 ach points) and cant do it for months(!) because its impossible to find any rare. And it ok for everyone who thought ccb is a trouble.

srsly i dont get how this system works.

Just walk around and you'll eventually run into the world bosses, or ask for help when you see someone killing them. More often than not they will be kind enough to help you.
Also why the heck are you complaining about world bosses -now- when you used to have to kill literally 100 of each for one single achievement and it took AGES to finish those. Not just that but the spawn timers were bigger and each server had its group of people constantly going around spawn places and checking. Even rare mobs were hard to find and kill, I always had to snatch them after maint. Nowadays I can go into frymount and kill all 3 of them at once since they will most likely be up.
Seriously these are such silly complaints, working a bit to get a shiny laurel is not the end of the world lmao. Besides, you can get diamond very easily without lvl 68 world bams. Champion would be harder but still possible if you could get at least a few of them.
Sweet i have already champion laurel but i constantly hear complains from other ppl.
Sweet i have already champion laurel.

but last month i constanly hear complain from,ppl who stalking them.

btw. If someone already killing him and invites you then you dont get an ach. Get it? You have to find it and start kill to have an ach.

p.s. Dont think that all ppl thinking only of themself.
Sweet i have already champion laurel.
5 k bosses took for me 3 days if you was talking about that.
so yes tell me more about work dear.

but last month i constantly hear complain from ppl who stalking them. It was easier to find in december for sure.

btw. If someone already killing him and invites you then you dont get an ach. Get it? You have to find it and start kill to have an ach.

p.s. Dont think that all ppl thinking only of themself. And thanks god the fact that i got champion didnt change my habit to help others without toxic answer.

Lol wot. I wasn't talking about named mobs, I was talking about how world bosses used to work.
Ye I know, I kindly ask them to reset and they do it. I got some cheevos on mystic this way.

it would be necessary to add new functions in some scripts, but it would be possible to make fun hunt WBAMS lv68, i will put my 2cents here how make this in 3 steps...


first create a chat with hierarchy above the global to announce " xxx WBAM is about to spawn in xxx map in 5 minutes' this script would have to have two distinct functions,one summon the boss 5 minutes after system call the message in the chat. another kick the players on those maps with more than 5 minutes afk...

second change would be to remove all loot from WBAM and create a new tab in vanguard exclusive for WBAMS, where it would have the rewards who loot in WBAMS here , by placing a counter of 6 or 12 hours respawn "of the vanguard mission count only" for each WBAM and your VG mission...

the third would be to decrease the number of players per shard where WBAM will appear in 25% to reduce lag problems and disconnections, as well as increase defense and life of WBAM so that a certain number of players have time to go to the map hunt the WBAM, player who did not get to enter because shard is full, just waiting next call of WBAM in the chat...
@CornishRex ok. Something else?
@CornishRex ok. Something else? Youre just like typical elitist not ok with possibility that someone else may have their laurel easier that you if wbams would be removed. And im ok with this.

p.s. In the middle age galleys use peoples force to move ship. Does it mean we should refuse technologies because before was another way? The point is that people who dont give a damn about wboss stuff have to put effort way too bigger in compare of what it gives. And you smart-@ss answers wont change my opinion that its unfair in a way.
Youre free now.

How is it possible to miss my point twice in a row, I guess I'm just really bad at explaining myself or something.

Anyway I wasn't one of the determined people that got their laurels that way so your first insult holds no ground against me.
I'm not even saying we should get back to that system, in fact I just said I vastly preferred this current system over the last one and I think it's more fair and less grindy. I'm just saying there's no need to further casualize it because I don't want literally everything in this game to become a joke.

I'd prefer if world bosses were much stronger and their drops got better as more people participated in the fight, it would be easier to get achievements and to get nice loot but who am I kidding that will never happen. The only thing they can do is nerf things into the ground and make everything much easier and much less fun.
Pls don't bark back at me with another "sweety, dear, honey" post :cold_sweat:
TERA PC - General Discussion#54 Babit01/15/2018, 05:54 PM
My 2 cents from personal experience.

I've just started hunting wbams the last week or so and i have to say that I don't see any problem. I get atleast 1 a day and have a record of 7 wbams in 1 hour with a small 4 man party searching.

I'm 100% ethical just refine your technique write down timers and actually put in the work and you will see almost more profit than running dungeons.

Also I play on mt where the competition for wbams is pretty fierce so don't be afraid.
I made an account to post about this, and its the same people from the same guilds that are ruining this game because they cant play the legit way.
they ruined gold drops from BAMS because they exploited it
they ruined Alliance because they exploited it
the same people cheating in 3's.
the same people raging in FWC and other BGs.
the same people hacking.
the same people who ruined events because they exploit them.
and so many other things.
I can name the guilds and individual players but we all know who they are, talking about MT.
they cant just play the game without cheating or just let others enjoy the game.


TERA PC - General Discussion#56 aeee9801/16/2018, 12:27 PM
I would say the WBAM needs to be rethought even without third-party script being an unfair advantage.

Instead of giving only one person the reward, I think they should give everyone who dealt a certain damage or participated in a certain amount of the fight (basically to combat botting) to it the achievement and the reward via parcel (similar to some events EME did). A nerf or not to the rewards is completely fine. This way, you can safely INCREASE the cooldown between bosses to 18-24 hours and people will still get their achievements and people not calling unfair hoarding and stuff.

They should also make a big world boss indicator indicating where it is (therefore increasing the HP and other defences of the bosses) if you are on the same map as the boss. This makes it very easy for people to group up and kill together.

BHS is really not putting its implementation right. You can make world bosses great for everyone in the open world, but they destroyed it by not thinking through how it is done in a correct manner.
TERA PC - General Discussion#57 Gelos01/16/2018, 01:02 PM
aeee98 wrote: »
I would say the WBAM needs to be rethought even without third-party script being an unfair advantage.

Instead of giving only one person the reward, I think they should give everyone who dealt a certain damage or participated in a certain amount of the fight (basically to combat botting) to it the achievement and the reward via parcel (similar to some events EME did). A nerf or not to the rewards is completely fine. This way, you can safely INCREASE the cooldown between bosses to 18-24 hours and people will still get their achievements and people not calling unfair hoarding and stuff.

They should also make a big world boss indicator indicating where it is (therefore increasing the HP and other defences of the bosses) if you are on the same map as the boss. This makes it very easy for people to group up and kill together.

BHS is really not putting its implementation right. You can make world bosses great for everyone in the open world, but they destroyed it by not thinking through how it is done in a correct manner.

this sounds fair on open world Bosses if a bunch of people get in on the fight they all could be rewarded according to the level of combat put out by player, similar to what they do on GW 2. Boss scales up according to number of players attacking dont even need to party up.
TERA PC - General Discussion#58 ElinLove01/16/2018, 02:27 PM
aeee98 wrote: »
I would say the WBAM needs to be rethought even without third-party script being an unfair advantage.

Instead of giving only one person the reward, I think they should give everyone who dealt a certain damage or participated in a certain amount of the fight (basically to combat botting) to it the achievement and the reward via parcel (similar to some events EME did). A nerf or not to the rewards is completely fine. This way, you can safely INCREASE the cooldown between bosses to 18-24 hours and people will still get their achievements and people not calling unfair hoarding and stuff.

They should also make a big world boss indicator indicating where it is (therefore increasing the HP and other defences of the bosses) if you are on the same map as the boss. This makes it very easy for people to group up and kill together.

BHS is really not putting its implementation right. You can make world bosses great for everyone in the open world, but they destroyed it by not thinking through how it is done in a correct manner.

The entire deal about only people in-party gets a kill and if someone comes and deals more than 50% (or another party) in any open world monster whatsoever, is already a dumb individualistic idea, in a world where cooperation should be the thing.
I've seen MANY times newbies that KS by accident while all they wanted was join the fight and kelp killing the monster. That's honestly what would be expected, but then... Only one of them gets the kill. I don't know how far it applies in WBAMs as well, but frankly this is a core problem. It's understandable in PVP servers where you compete AGAINST others, in PVE servers you're all there only against the monsters (unless duel but that's not the case), and should make sense to have all together instead.
I can imagine that this is not so easy to balance, how much you'll give rewards and how much damage you need to help with to get loot and count the kill too, also how to find a way for a healer to get some part on it too (like, coding a way to make some healer who healed some percent of HP also part of the kill), it's obviously not easy to code but would be great honestly.
@CornishRex ok. Something else? Youre just like typical elitist not ok with possibility that someone else may have their laurel easier that you if wbams would be removed. And im ok with this.

p.s. In the middle age galleys use peoples force to move ship. Does it mean we should refuse technologies because before was another way? The point is that people who dont give a damn about wboss stuff have to put effort way too bigger in compare of what it gives. And you smart-@ss answers wont change my opinion that its unfair in a way.
Youre free now.

Before you had to spend 3 months plus hunting those world bosses.
Now it can be done under a week.
Same on SCHM with the special title.
Title was available after the dungeon nerf.

Not elitism.
It was disrespectful with those that invested the time for those achievements.

Would be the same as having an event for free Stormcry gear at the moment.
What of the players that invested the time/gold/cash on those?
some people say .. third party dont work . https://imgur.com/a/IdWs9
remove the drop from wbam ..
@CornishRex alright babe
34HK6EK43Y wrote: »
some people say .. third party dont work . https://imgur.com/a/IdWs9

It works, but the moment you get the message the bam already is loaded into your client which means you can see it on the map for yourself. If the bam is too far away and it still spawned in it's other spawn place you won't get the message.
Use that pic as an example, yunaras has two spawn points, if you're standing and afking in one spawn point waiting for the message and he spawns in the other place you won't get the notification and you just wasted some time afking.
There's no mod that will predict spawn timers for you and do things for you :shrug:
You have to go through that yourself!

Also some people really are sour in this thread =)
TERA PC - General Discussion#64 ElinLove01/16/2018, 06:30 PM
to be fair there's pretty much nothing you can do against it, if it spawns in 2 places (heck let's say spawns in 5) you can just create alt accounts and leave the plugin running on all, one on each location can't you?

I also would bet on the approach of making it more interesting for a bigger amount of people to do it together than one soloing the boss just cause he wants. Totally discouraging soloing makes no sense since some times of the day there just isn't enough people to do it together, but making it way better to do with MORE people could be a way to counter it and engage players into group PVE at the same time.

Also one important thing that I think should be changed at the core of the game (which means utopia) is reworking entirely the KS/group thing like I said above. I mean why can't people just jump in and help?
ElinLove wrote: »
to be fair there's pretty much nothing you can do against it, if it spawns in 2 places (heck let's say spawns in 5) you can just create alt accounts and leave the plugin running on all, one on each location can't you?

I also would bet on the approach of making it more interesting for a bigger amount of people to do it together than one soloing the boss just cause he wants. Totally discouraging soloing makes no sense since some times of the day there just isn't enough people to do it together, but making it way better to do with MORE people could be a way to counter it and engage players into group PVE at the same time.

Also one important thing that I think should be changed at the core of the game (which means utopia) is reworking entirely the KS/group thing like I said above. I mean why can't people just jump in and help?

Well, never thought about that I must say. That's one way of going around it lmao.

Oh god I know you say soloing during certain times is unavoidable but I [filtered] you not I made an lfg for a wboss a few days ago at the DEADEST time and I got 10 people apply on me the moment I put the lfg up so I don't think there would ever be trouble with getting a party for a big wboss that drops tons of decent loot.

Also yes, jumping in and joining OR to get a cheevo without having to reset the damn thing would be great.
TERA PC - General Discussion#66 papy10k01/17/2018, 02:33 AM
this sounds extremely unfair
just spend 6h daily searching wbs and u'll find some for sure. if u cant find solo just go in party. its not that hard. wb is time consuming. dont expect to find a wb everytime u check it casually. there's always some wb spawning in each hour, and ur job is to find it. why do u think the loot is greater than doing dgs? cuz it takes more time than doing dgs. and dont expect u're the only one searching it. :'(
a simple way for EMS to solve this issue, would be franqly and assume the fact that there are plçayers running scripts like auto block, notification, teleport, combo for any class, bots*, there are many to list here, and create a simple topic called ''Tera Mods'' where the Community manager would post how to create the bat file with notepad and the players would post their script mods and the community manager would analyze before allowing the post to be public, and create a topic ''scripts not allowed'' at least most of the players would have access to them,as well as easier for players to report suspicions of not allowed script usages, would be thousands of players keep eye in game, and it would be easier to focus only on the scripts that cause harm in the game...
TERA PC - General Discussion#69 ElinLove01/21/2018, 03:59 PM
PabloLuiz wrote: »
a simple way for EMS to solve this issue, would be franqly and assume the fact that there are plçayers running scripts like auto block, notification, teleport, combo for any class, bots*, there are many to list here, and create a simple topic called ''Tera Mods'' where the Community manager would post how to create the bat file with notepad and the players would post their script mods and the community manager would analyze before allowing the post to be public, and create a topic ''scripts not allowed'' at least most of the players would have access to them,as well as easier for players to report suspicions of not allowed script usages, would be thousands of players keep eye in game, and it would be easier to focus only on the scripts that cause harm in the game...

They go with a simpler route for that:
Read the Therms of Service, where it's said no scripts are allowed.
When you just open more and more attention to the public to not allowed stuff and how it works, you also give them tools to avoid the detection of these stuff. It's very unnecessary to state literally all scripts on the "not allowed" section since, as said above (and in ToS), NONE are allowed.
ElinLove wrote: »
PabloLuiz wrote: »
a simple way for EMS to solve this issue, would be franqly and assume the fact that there are plçayers running scripts like auto block, notification, teleport, combo for any class, bots*, there are many to list here, and create a simple topic called ''Tera Mods'' where the Community manager would post how to create the bat file with notepad and the players would post their script mods and the community manager would analyze before allowing the post to be public, and create a topic ''scripts not allowed'' at least most of the players would have access to them,as well as easier for players to report suspicions of not allowed script usages, would be thousands of players keep eye in game, and it would be easier to focus only on the scripts that cause harm in the game...

They go with a simpler route for that:
Read the Therms of Service, where it's said no scripts are allowed.
When you just open more and more attention to the public to not allowed stuff and how it works, you also give them tools to avoid the detection of these stuff. It's very unnecessary to state literally all scripts on the "not allowed" section since, as said above (and in ToS), NONE are allowed.

based on how fast and easy it is to find tera-proxy when google it ..
we must assume that EMS employees suffering from Mr Magoo syndrome...
c0c92d5c26f7982e8b7ad8a097bf1ab5.jpg
TERA PC - General Discussion#71 ElinLove01/21/2018, 05:12 PM
PabloLuiz wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
PabloLuiz wrote: »
a simple way for EMS to solve this issue, would be franqly and assume the fact that there are plçayers running scripts like auto block, notification, teleport, combo for any class, bots*, there are many to list here, and create a simple topic called ''Tera Mods'' where the Community manager would post how to create the bat file with notepad and the players would post their script mods and the community manager would analyze before allowing the post to be public, and create a topic ''scripts not allowed'' at least most of the players would have access to them,as well as easier for players to report suspicions of not allowed script usages, would be thousands of players keep eye in game, and it would be easier to focus only on the scripts that cause harm in the game...

They go with a simpler route for that:
Read the Therms of Service, where it's said no scripts are allowed.
When you just open more and more attention to the public to not allowed stuff and how it works, you also give them tools to avoid the detection of these stuff. It's very unnecessary to state literally all scripts on the "not allowed" section since, as said above (and in ToS), NONE are allowed.

based on how fast and easy it is to find tera-proxy when google it ..
we must assume that EMS employees suffering from Mr Magoo syndrome...
c0c92d5c26f7982e8b7ad8a097bf1ab5.jpg

Regardless of how easy it is to find cheats, it's as much pointless to just name them all saying "no, you can't use them".
All this creates is a new one coming up and being supposedly allowed, because since it's new, it's not explicitly stated it's not allowed.

Just the simple "no scripts allowed" is shorter and more efficient to any upcoming scripts/exploits. It would be easier to name the ones that should be allowed even tho they aren't, and even then, if they do get allowed (ain't happening), it just opens the door to exploit the allowed ones to hide on them (for example a fake that reports as the real deal) the prohibited stuff.
TERA PC - General Discussion#72 ElinLove01/21/2018, 05:13 PM
PabloLuiz wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
PabloLuiz wrote: »
a simple way for EMS to solve this issue, would be franqly and assume the fact that there are plçayers running scripts like auto block, notification, teleport, combo for any class, bots*, there are many to list here, and create a simple topic called ''Tera Mods'' where the Community manager would post how to create the bat file with notepad and the players would post their script mods and the community manager would analyze before allowing the post to be public, and create a topic ''scripts not allowed'' at least most of the players would have access to them,as well as easier for players to report suspicions of not allowed script usages, would be thousands of players keep eye in game, and it would be easier to focus only on the scripts that cause harm in the game...

They go with a simpler route for that:
Read the Therms of Service, where it's said no scripts are allowed.
When you just open more and more attention to the public to not allowed stuff and how it works, you also give them tools to avoid the detection of these stuff. It's very unnecessary to state literally all scripts on the "not allowed" section since, as said above (and in ToS), NONE are allowed.

based on how fast and easy it is to find tera-proxy when google it ..
we must assume that EMS employees suffering from Mr Magoo syndrome...
c0c92d5c26f7982e8b7ad8a097bf1ab5.jpg

Regardless of how easy it is to find cheats, it's as much pointless to just name them all saying "no, you can't use them".
All this creates is a new one coming up and being supposedly allowed, because since it's new, it's not explicitly stated it's not allowed.

Just the simple "no scripts allowed" is shorter and more efficient to any upcoming scripts/exploits. It would be easier to name the ones that should be allowed even tho they aren't, and even then, if they do get allowed (ain't happening), it just opens the door to exploit the allowed ones to hide on them (for example a fake that reports as the real deal) the prohibited stuff.
All publishers has access to several tools, to create/edit client and server,obviously with huge limits, as did the gameforge do with the event manahans, in the case of EMS or does not have Coders or the burrocracy / lack of will is very big to do something, often the publishers has preference even in a certain type of "gameguard" different or absent from the developer, "gameguard" I quoted here as generic name for that third party softwares, everyone know this programs are in some cases useless and usually worsen the situation of the player causing lags and dcs, but are a action from developers trying to change abuses, now if EMS avoids removing loot, modify spawn notification, or any function that decreases abuse, then minimum is to accept and give same chance for player who does not yet have access to scripts
TERA PC - General Discussion#74 tisnotme01/21/2018, 10:57 PM
They do give the same chance !
You use scripts , like them when you get caught (reported) and found to be using them you will get banned too
Just eat the door!!!!!!!!11???
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.