TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: Rewards
Has there been any talk of bringing better rewards to bgs? It sucks to finally win one after 10-12 losses and get titans ember x4 and it’s literally been like this since new patch. Why not make the jackpot gems? Like diamond emeralds rubiesx10. At least we could make some gold.
You are asking to much as also demanding that the game becomes quite easy for your benefit. This content and game are not meant to be so easy and so benefitial. Are meant to last longer than the previous six month period for new year get implemented.

Do what all do and get your items and resources like anyone else. Don't be demanding for so much loot and easier gaming just because you are impatient and you don't want to invest the same time that hardcore player do.

Make your choice to be a casual player and deal with what you can get and reach or to be hardcore player and play the long and dificult run as many do and many of those do it without even complaining because they understand and they are not demaning to this company for easier and better loot and either demanding for special chance to gear up in one or two days.
But PvP jackpot is garbage. I mean 4 Embers are worth 5 gold. I would get a lot more begging strangers in HW.
TERA PC - General Discussion#4 Ardire12/19/2017, 11:04 AM
Nedylene wrote: »
You are asking to much as also demanding that the game becomes quite easy for your benefit. This content and game are not meant to be so easy and so benefitial. Are meant to last longer than the previous six month period for new year get implemented.

Do what all do and get your items and resources like anyone else. Don't be demanding for so much loot and easier gaming just because you are impatient and you don't want to invest the same time that hardcore player do.

Make your choice to be a casual player and deal with what you can get and reach or to be hardcore player and play the long and dificult run as many do and many of those do it without even complaining because they understand and they are not demaning to this company for easier and better loot and either demanding for special chance to gear up in one or two days.

do you like.... listen to yourself speak? do you even know what you're talking about? like take a second and listen to what you're saying and try not to want to off yourself cause jesus christ

it's not asking "too much" for the pvp JACKPOTS to actually be rewarding as is what the term.... jackpot... should mean. if you were actually playing the game and not just repeating the same drivel on multiple threads then you'd know that titan's embers/eases are literally obsolete these days, worth 5 gold each and aren't even used by etchers to craft anymore because the etchings they make are now just famed via IOD tokens.

pvpers deserve to be rewarded for their time, and especially for winning, just as much as any pver is. getting a mat that's quite literally useless these days is an insult, they might as well put campfires as a jackpot reward. even a """"""hardcore""""""" player isn't an idiot, unlike u so i don't know why ur opening your mouth to begin with.......
Ardire wrote: »
they might as well put campfires as a jackpot reward
there's a better idea - veteran crystalbind as jackpot
kubitoid wrote: »
Ardire wrote: »
they might as well put campfires as a jackpot reward
there's a better idea - veteran crystalbind as jackpot

but has to be the 12 hr kind not 3 hr :p

Ardire wrote: »
Nedylene wrote: »
You are asking to much as also demanding that the game becomes quite easy for your benefit. This content and game are not meant to be so easy and so benefitial. Are meant to last longer than the previous six month period for new year get implemented.

Do what all do and get your items and resources like anyone else. Don't be demanding for so much loot and easier gaming just because you are impatient and you don't want to invest the same time that hardcore player do.

Make your choice to be a casual player and deal with what you can get and reach or to be hardcore player and play the long and dificult run as many do and many of those do it without even complaining because they understand and they are not demaning to this company for easier and better loot and either demanding for special chance to gear up in one or two days.

do you like.... listen to yourself speak? do you even know what you're talking about? like take a second and listen to what you're saying and try not to want to off yourself cause jesus christ

it's not asking "too much" for the pvp JACKPOTS to actually be rewarding as is what the term.... jackpot... should mean. if you were actually playing the game and not just repeating the same drivel on multiple threads then you'd know that titan's embers/eases are literally obsolete these days, worth 5 gold each and aren't even used by etchers to craft anymore because the etchings they make are now just famed via IOD tokens.

pvpers deserve to be rewarded for their time, and especially for winning, just as much as any pver is. getting a mat that's quite literally useless these days is an insult, they might as well put campfires as a jackpot reward. even a """"""hardcore""""""" player isn't an idiot, unlike u so i don't know why ur opening your mouth to begin with.......

I only read youe firsr linw and enough. Do you read rhw tone and your attitude? Did you even think twice before writing? No matter what you respond. I won't waste time reading whatever you might answer and continue your agressive attitude.
Nedylene wrote: »
Ardire wrote: »
Nedylene wrote: »
You are asking to much as also demanding that the game becomes quite easy for your benefit. This content and game are not meant to be so easy and so benefitial. Are meant to last longer than the previous six month period for new year get implemented.

Do what all do and get your items and resources like anyone else. Don't be demanding for so much loot and easier gaming just because you are impatient and you don't want to invest the same time that hardcore player do.

Make your choice to be a casual player and deal with what you can get and reach or to be hardcore player and play the long and dificult run as many do and many of those do it without even complaining because they understand and they are not demaning to this company for easier and better loot and either demanding for special chance to gear up in one or two days.

do you like.... listen to yourself speak? do you even know what you're talking about? like take a second and listen to what you're saying and try not to want to off yourself cause jesus christ

it's not asking "too much" for the pvp JACKPOTS to actually be rewarding as is what the term.... jackpot... should mean. if you were actually playing the game and not just repeating the same drivel on multiple threads then you'd know that titan's embers/eases are literally obsolete these days, worth 5 gold each and aren't even used by etchers to craft anymore because the etchings they make are now just famed via IOD tokens.

pvpers deserve to be rewarded for their time, and especially for winning, just as much as any pver is. getting a mat that's quite literally useless these days is an insult, they might as well put campfires as a jackpot reward. even a """"""hardcore""""""" player isn't an idiot, unlike u so i don't know why ur opening your mouth to begin with.......

I only read youe firsr linw and enough. Do you read rhw tone and your attitude? Did you even think twice before writing? No matter what you respond. I won't waste time reading whatever you might answer and continue your agressive attitude.

I'll tl;dr it for you.
The term JACKPOT doesn't make sense if you get outdated items with no value. Your argument makes no sense and has no relation to the post you're replying honestly. It makes you seem like you don't play the game at all.

You approached this topic with a pretty passive-aggressive attitude as well, don't act high and mighty after someone destroyed your copy pasted argument.
No there has been no announcement about adjustments. It is very low on their priority I am assuming due to limited staff (they are all working on console.)

Remember that we are ~2 months behind on updating the shops... (VG shop, Ace shop, Reward Shop, among others...)
I think that first response didn’t even attempt to understand the underlying issue. & Wow that sucks Cas especially since they were able to Fix elite so swiftly as far as crystalbinds are concerned. I guess when it’s money involved they can get the job done.
I think that first response didn’t even attempt to understand the underlying issue. & Wow that sucks Cas especially since they were able to Fix elite so swiftly as far as crystalbinds are concerned. I guess when it’s money involved they can get the job done.

Pretty much that should be on every bussiness.

We had the bad news already from months ago before the new gear progression reached us.

We already knew BGs were not good to get decent rewards and then the next patch made even worse that situation.

Follow up Idi0ticGenius and Seraphinush post and boards, you will likely see the good and bad news that will reach us a few months later.
I think that first response didn’t even attempt to understand the underlying issue. & Wow that sucks Cas especially since they were able to Fix elite so swiftly as far as crystalbinds are concerned. I guess when it’s money involved they can get the job done.

Reminds me of my little nephew that never listens unless he has something to lose then he is suddenly helpful and respectul.

Anyywa, it would be nice to get some PvP back though at this point it is just a fleeting dream.


TERA PC - General Discussion#13 Yamazuki12/19/2017, 06:58 PM
CornishRex wrote: »
Nedylene wrote: »
Ardire wrote: »
Nedylene wrote: »
You are asking to much as also demanding that the game becomes quite easy for your benefit. This content and game are not meant to be so easy and so benefitial. Are meant to last longer than the previous six month period for new year get implemented.

Do what all do and get your items and resources like anyone else. Don't be demanding for so much loot and easier gaming just because you are impatient and you don't want to invest the same time that hardcore player do.

Make your choice to be a casual player and deal with what you can get and reach or to be hardcore player and play the long and dificult run as many do and many of those do it without even complaining because they understand and they are not demaning to this company for easier and better loot and either demanding for special chance to gear up in one or two days.

do you like.... listen to yourself speak? do you even know what you're talking about? like take a second and listen to what you're saying and try not to want to off yourself cause jesus christ

it's not asking "too much" for the pvp JACKPOTS to actually be rewarding as is what the term.... jackpot... should mean. if you were actually playing the game and not just repeating the same drivel on multiple threads then you'd know that titan's embers/eases are literally obsolete these days, worth 5 gold each and aren't even used by etchers to craft anymore because the etchings they make are now just famed via IOD tokens.

pvpers deserve to be rewarded for their time, and especially for winning, just as much as any pver is. getting a mat that's quite literally useless these days is an insult, they might as well put campfires as a jackpot reward. even a """"""hardcore""""""" player isn't an idiot, unlike u so i don't know why ur opening your mouth to begin with.......

I only read youe firsr linw and enough. Do you read rhw tone and your attitude? Did you even think twice before writing? No matter what you respond. I won't waste time reading whatever you might answer and continue your agressive attitude.

I'll tl;dr it for you.
The term JACKPOT doesn't make sense if you get outdated items with no value. Your argument makes no sense and has no relation to the post you're replying honestly. It makes you seem like you don't play the game at all.

You approached this topic with a pretty passive-aggressive attitude as well, don't act high and mighty after someone destroyed your copy pasted argument.

The term jackpot is a misuse whether the rewards are high or not. Also, even if rewards were increased, it may or may not be balanced around a 7-10% win rate; meaning it would still be pointless to pvp for rewards if it wasn't.
> The term jackpot is a misuse whether the rewards are high or not. Also, even if rewards were increased, it may or may not be balanced around a 7-10% win rate; meaning it would still be pointless to pvp for rewards if it wasn't.

Just a few points an extra reward for winning a very (RNG) *Lottery like* battleground one would say. So jackpot is applicable.
It also sounds like you’re a bit biased in regards towards PvP.
people that dont play bgs dare to talk about it, yikes
> @TheBamStealer said:
> people that dont play bgs dare to talk about it, yikes

Gotta stay in ya lane sometimes B)
TERA PC - General Discussion#17 Yamazuki12/20/2017, 05:50 PM
> The term jackpot is a misuse whether the rewards are high or not. Also, even if rewards were increased, it may or may not be balanced around a 7-10% win rate; meaning it would still be pointless to pvp for rewards if it wasn't.

Just a few points an extra reward for winning a very (RNG) *Lottery like* battleground one would say. So jackpot is applicable.
It also sounds like you’re a bit biased in regards towards PvP.

While jackpots are mostly used for gambling, the thing that differentiates a jackpot vs a payout is the that jackpots increase based on the amount of money participants put into it. Think of lotto tickets, bingo nights, poker, etc. Jackpot is simply misused because it sounds "cool".

Stating this doesn't isn't a "bias". If you're referencing my 10% w/r comment, I just don't think failure should be rewarded. Rewards should be balanced around winning ~50% of the time, not 10%.
TERA PC - General Discussion#18 Niptease12/20/2017, 08:43 PM
As it stands, the Vanguard rewards for CS and FWC outweigh the current daily 'jackpot'. Their is no real incentive to queue for Grid or 3s. Unless it's a CS daily, everyone just queues FWC. With that being said, I rarely queue 3s anyways, however, I haven't gotten a Grid queue to pop (during daily) in the two weeks since I've returned to the game.
TERA PC - General Discussion#19 Chido12/21/2017, 06:27 AM
instead of thinking of rewards that "makes sense" and not ruin the "economy" just give out 5k gold as a jackpot/
TERA PC - General Discussion#20 Azuriela01/11/2018, 04:27 AM
people that dont play bgs dare to talk about it, yikes

stay salty bad kid
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.