TERA Online forum archive
General Discussion: Literally one string away from child pornography.
LNt4e1X.png
View post on Tera forums#2 ElinUsagi10/19/2017, 08:45 PM
Have you seen bronze bikinis on elins?
View post on Tera forums#3 Pumpedd10/19/2017, 08:48 PM
prefer not to.
View post on Tera forums#4 Digivolve10/19/2017, 08:50 PM
I swear I'm losing IQ reading your threads
View post on Tera forums#5 Pumpedd10/19/2017, 08:51 PM
Digivolve wrote: »
I swear I'm losing IQ reading your threads

Theres a fix for that.
View post on Tera forums#6 feminzii10/19/2017, 08:57 PM
doesnt look any more revealing than any of the swimsuits to me
View post on Tera forums#7 Nubm10/19/2017, 09:07 PM
Im amazed how much it looks like a mummy, and not at all like a SM bondage Elin! Good job, great work! Give those designers a bonus!
View post on Tera forums#8 ElinLove10/19/2017, 10:31 PM
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable
Notice that it has high heels. High heels on a mummy costume.
View post on Tera forums#10 Pumpedd10/19/2017, 10:45 PM
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''
View post on Tera forums#11 Ayi10/19/2017, 11:01 PM
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

So trueeeee! Hahaha
View post on Tera forums#12 ElinLove10/19/2017, 11:14 PM
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

Heh if you feel offended by that costume...
I find it just horribly halfassed (as said before it launched even)
And let's be very fair as well: people love overblowing that "elins are sexualized" crap, you know it. They do have the tame versions of same costumes when they hit stores.
View post on Tera forums#13 Tewii10/19/2017, 11:49 PM
Other costumes or mods(cough) show off far more. I don't see the issue.

Oh and heels are part of the way elin has always been. Their character model was made with all of them wearing heels or similar stuff anyways.
Tewii wrote: »
Other costumes or mods(cough) show off far more. I don't see the issue.

Oh and heels are part of the way elin has always been. Their character model was made with all of them wearing heels or similar stuff anyways.

Speaking of modscough...
time to see if I can get a color mod for this outfit I have.
View post on Tera forums#15 berrymilk10/20/2017, 12:06 AM
:D i need this for my elin~
View post on Tera forums#16 Teekz10/20/2017, 12:08 AM
that elin looks like it stinks!!

:s :s
View post on Tera forums#17 vkobe10/20/2017, 12:41 AM
best costume in mmorpg B)
View post on Tera forums#18 DeadX10/20/2017, 12:47 AM
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

it's called reality, doesn't match your OPINION or PERCEPTION does it snowflake? but hey, it's a fact, also a fact that elin aren't real, aren't children in game lore, and the sexualization is in the eye of the beholder not a universal fact. like books, movies, tv shows, games, etc.
View post on Tera forums#19 counterpoint10/20/2017, 01:06 AM
It's amazing how evergreen this troll tactic is, even after all these years, whether it was pre-release, global on launch day, or now. It never fails.
View post on Tera forums#20 Pumpedd10/20/2017, 01:27 AM
DeadX wrote: »
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

it's called reality, doesn't match your OPINION or PERCEPTION does it snowflake? but hey, it's a fact, also a fact that elin aren't real, aren't children in game lore, and the sexualization is in the eye of the beholder not a universal fact. like books, movies, tv shows, games, etc.

Alright im not going to keep defending myself from people with the name ''elinlove'' ''elinhoney'' or people with their default picture as an elin

but since you wanna keep talkin no, i dont want to see a fkin 5 year old girl naked just because shes ''depicted as a 1000 year old female that never grows!!

No. If you like it thats fine just keep me out of it. Not the point of this thread anyway
View post on Tera forums#21 CandyMomoko10/20/2017, 03:45 AM
Honestly is disgusting on it's own as a toilet paper wrap, there was NO need to oiled up the body as well.

People at BHS/Nexon... disgust me sometimes. And I say this beyond elin, is disgusting on all races, and that is my opinion, not telling anyone to change theirs. I won't be buying it ofc, and I'll probably judge anyone that does :3! Because let's face it, anyone that buys it, literally likes crap xD!

*shuffles away trying to not offend people but failing*
View post on Tera forums#22 tisnotme10/20/2017, 03:58 AM
Pumpedd wrote: »
Not the point of this thread anyway
so out of curiosity what was the point of your thread then as you only posted a pic with the title Elin mummy costume ??

View post on Tera forums#23 vkobe10/20/2017, 04:10 AM
Pumpedd wrote: »
DeadX wrote: »
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

it's called reality, doesn't match your OPINION or PERCEPTION does it snowflake? but hey, it's a fact, also a fact that elin aren't real, aren't children in game lore, and the sexualization is in the eye of the beholder not a universal fact. like books, movies, tv shows, games, etc.

Alright im not going to keep defending myself from people with the name ''elinlove'' ''elinhoney'' or people with their default picture as an elin

but since you wanna keep talkin no, i dont want to see a fkin 5 year old girl naked just because shes ''depicted as a 1000 year old female that never grows!!

No. If you like it thats fine just keep me out of it. Not the point of this thread anyway

who is elinhoney? i never see this person post in the forum
View post on Tera forums#24 Zoknahal10/20/2017, 04:11 AM
I can summarize this thread in a single picture:

8e7.png
View post on Tera forums#25 DeadX10/20/2017, 05:24 AM
Pumpedd wrote: »
DeadX wrote: »
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

it's called reality, doesn't match your OPINION or PERCEPTION does it snowflake? but hey, it's a fact, also a fact that elin aren't real, aren't children in game lore, and the sexualization is in the eye of the beholder not a universal fact. like books, movies, tv shows, games, etc.

Alright im not going to keep defending myself from people with the name ''elinlove'' ''elinhoney'' or people with their default picture as an elin

but since you wanna keep talkin no, i dont want to see a fkin 5 year old girl naked just because shes ''depicted as a 1000 year old female that never grows!!

No. If you like it thats fine just keep me out of it. Not the point of this thread anyway

seems you STILL don't get your views on the world, life, etc AREN'T everyone's snowflake. you DO know people think differently from each other and you right? can you grasp that basic reality based concept? how you see elin is YOUR viewpoint, not mine, and not shared with everyone. i'd get your head checked if i were because HOW you see elin is rather...disturbing.

and finally your hypocrisy beyond what i've already said...so you ignore the lore, the story in everything? make up your own stories for all games, tv shows, movies? or just THIS game because it doesn't match your bias hmm? cherry pick what stories you like or do you treat them all equally? ROFL.

you can't defend yourself because YOU made BS assumptions strictly from your point of view that you applied to EVERYONE as if they think as you do.

there's no defending that.
View post on Tera forums#26 ElinLove10/20/2017, 12:43 PM
Pumpedd wrote: »
DeadX wrote: »
Pumpedd wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
For anyone that goes oooh so sexualized, seriously go pierce your eyes to not see reality, go to any beach and I bet my own real body that you'll find REAL girls from absolutely any age, wearing way less, way more revealing stuff and whatnot. I really doubt/hope that's not the issue here but:

The deal is tho: just how halfassed of a job that is. It's entertaining like watching a B-movie, it's like the entire lack of effort is the joke here. Reskin FTW! Like the new formal dresses, that are precisely a recolor only of the Cocktail dresses, and a dyeable version and call it a day.

Come on, if this game is still a dress up simulator and Highwatch AFK endgame, then give it some actual effort! Cause that sure is what's gonna happen when the craze of the new gearing system dies down, AND what happens while you wait for the instances and such anyway.

On a side note, that Elin is adorable

Wouldnt have expected a less defensive reply from ''elinlove''

it's called reality, doesn't match your OPINION or PERCEPTION does it snowflake? but hey, it's a fact, also a fact that elin aren't real, aren't children in game lore, and the sexualization is in the eye of the beholder not a universal fact. like books, movies, tv shows, games, etc.

Alright im not going to keep defending myself from people with the name ''elinlove'' ''elinhoney'' or people with their default picture as an elin

but since you wanna keep talkin no, i dont want to see a fkin 5 year old girl naked just because shes ''depicted as a 1000 year old female that never grows!!

No. If you like it thats fine just keep me out of it. Not the point of this thread anyway

mmmmm just looked around the streets and none of the kids look like Elins... Oh jee...
You would likely flip inside out if you saw the Lalafell from FF in swimsuits

My opinion stands that this costume is nonsensical and halfassed, jeez it wouldn't be so hard to put the texture ALL over it and give a mask to match and make an actual mummy would it?

Guess I should do runs with people wearing this while I have my Priest on nurse uniform, would end up making more sense in the end
View post on Tera forums#27 Pixelator10/20/2017, 12:46 PM
Ugly costume for an ugly elin.
View post on Tera forums#28 kubitoid10/20/2017, 01:02 PM
Notice that it has high heels. High heels on a mummy costume.
those are medium heels at best
View post on Tera forums#29 kubitoid10/20/2017, 01:06 PM
Pixelator wrote: »
Ugly costume for an ugly elin.
with ugly voice most likely that suits her perfectly
View post on Tera forums#30 Pumpedd10/20/2017, 01:44 PM
> @Zoknahal said:
> I can summarize this thread in a single picture:

This is pretty much the truth
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.