TERA Online forum archive
General Discussion: Why are we not allowed to talk about server transfers?
I don't understand why we aren't allowed to talk about server transfers its a big problem and affects many players , in ktera this was a huge problem for months until it was miraculously fixed with the demoros dice dungeon patch , are we going to have to wait months until its fixed?
View post on Tera forums#2 JXE5356AKE08/08/2017, 09:03 PM
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.
View post on Tera forums#3 LancerJiva08/08/2017, 09:46 PM
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

agreed 100%
View post on Tera forums#5 JXE5356AKE08/08/2017, 09:56 PM
As much as I don't like the lack of communication from EME, constant posts are annoying as well. Ideally the compromise would be one open discussion thread. It seems from the little we have from EME, BHS is "working on it." Still not sure what else you'd want them to say. Constantly asking "when" is not constructive. Yeah it sucks that they don't have an answer, but spamming everywhere isn't going to get you anything either.
View post on Tera forums#6 LancerJiva08/08/2017, 10:00 PM
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
As much as I don't like the lack of communication from EME, constant posts are annoying as well. Ideally the compromise would be one open discussion thread. It seems from the little we have from EME, BHS is "working on it." Still not sure what else you'd want them to say. Constantly asking "when" is not constructive. Yeah it sucks that they don't have an answer, but spamming everywhere isn't going to get you anything either.

It's been almost a month. It can't be that hard to fix, either BHS doesn't know what their doing or they're just not doing nothing, period.
View post on Tera forums#7 JXE5356AKE08/08/2017, 10:09 PM
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
As much as I don't like the lack of communication from EME, constant posts are annoying as well. Ideally the compromise would be one open discussion thread. It seems from the little we have from EME, BHS is "working on it." Still not sure what else you'd want them to say. Constantly asking "when" is not constructive. Yeah it sucks that they don't have an answer, but spamming everywhere isn't going to get you anything either.

It's been almost a month. It can't be that hard to fix, either BHS doesn't know what their doing or they're just not doing nothing, period.

As if we aren't used to that already.
View post on Tera forums#8 Grimoir08/08/2017, 10:26 PM
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

If YOU as community want to know whats going on you should READ the thread that was there and closed where EME clearly said

Quote Spacecats:

"As Halrath and others said earlier in the thread, we'll give news on server transfers once everything is back to working order. In the meantime, the answer is the same. Transfers are disabled, and we're working with Bluehole to get them back online. There are issues that need developer work to fix before the transfers can be reenabled.

Because the conversation has spiraled into non-stop "when?!" posts and speculation about player compensation or the cost of EMP, I'm going to close the thread. Everyone got the message that server transfers are still disabled, and now please be patient until we're able to turn them back on. Trust me that getting the problem solved benefits us just as much as it benefits players needing to transfer. "

View post on Tera forums#9 LancerJiva08/08/2017, 10:33 PM
Grimoir wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

If YOU as community want to know whats going on you should READ the thread that was there and closed where EME clearly said

Quote Spacecats:

"As Halrath and others said earlier in the thread, we'll give news on server transfers once everything is back to working order. In the meantime, the answer is the same. Transfers are disabled, and we're working with Bluehole to get them back online. There are issues that need developer work to fix before the transfers can be reenabled.

Because the conversation has spiraled into non-stop "when?!" posts and speculation about player compensation or the cost of EMP, I'm going to close the thread. Everyone got the message that server transfers are still disabled, and now please be patient until we're able to turn them back on. Trust me that getting the problem solved benefits us just as much as it benefits players needing to transfer. "

Did READ it. Since you're talking to me as if i can't read. That's not the point. They only closed the thread because they're tired of having to answer us, when in fact, that's their job, otherwise what the hell are they getting paid for?
View post on Tera forums#10 66ECX7NAN708/08/2017, 10:35 PM
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

It's pretty clear that nothing is happening. No progress is being made toward fixing the issue.
View post on Tera forums#11 LancerJiva08/08/2017, 10:51 PM
66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

It's pretty clear that nothing is happening. No progress is being made toward fixing the issue.

There's already alot of angry players so we've checked that off the list.
Wonder whats next.
View post on Tera forums#12 ElinUsagi08/08/2017, 10:52 PM
LancerJiva wrote: »
Grimoir wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

If YOU as community want to know whats going on you should READ the thread that was there and closed where EME clearly said

Quote Spacecats:

"As Halrath and others said earlier in the thread, we'll give news on server transfers once everything is back to working order. In the meantime, the answer is the same. Transfers are disabled, and we're working with Bluehole to get them back online. There are issues that need developer work to fix before the transfers can be reenabled.

Because the conversation has spiraled into non-stop "when?!" posts and speculation about player compensation or the cost of EMP, I'm going to close the thread. Everyone got the message that server transfers are still disabled, and now please be patient until we're able to turn them back on. Trust me that getting the problem solved benefits us just as much as it benefits players needing to transfer. "

Did READ it. Since you're talking to me as if i can't read. That's not the point. They only closed the thread because they're tired of having to answer us, when in fact, that's their job, otherwise what the hell are they getting paid for?

Their job is not to be answering the same question over and over and over again when they already gave the answer, If you don't like it then is your problem.

Then again, server transfer being disabled make them loss money so you are the one making a fuss on something as if EME really doesn't care about it.

They already stated that BHS is the one who will fix the issu and EME is giving them feedback about the problem, nothing more they can't do and while BHS doesn't give a solution then is pointless to make a tantrum as a child in a car asking their fathers when they are going to arrive to their home.

So because of this is understandable that EME closes threads as these and if users keeps with the same behaviour even a shadow ban could be applied.
View post on Tera forums#13 czczcz08/08/2017, 10:53 PM
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

??? They very clearly stated that this issue has been passed along to BHS and is of high priority, but that they don't have any news, and so will provide updates once there is something TO TELL. Given that no news has popped up, it's obvious nothing has happened yet. They certainly implied that server transfers bring plenty of profit, and that they'd like just the same as you.

To allow incessant forum thread posts about transfers on a daily basis would be the unprofessional thing to do.

@OP probably yeah. Just because it's a big problem doesn't mean it warrants discussion - it's broken, they're fixing it, and we'll have it back once it's fixed. That's all.
View post on Tera forums#14 meowmeowmoo08/08/2017, 10:58 PM
czczcz wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

??? They very clearly stated that this issue has been passed along to BHS and is of high priority, but that they don't have any news, and so will provide updates once there is something TO TELL. Given that no news has popped up, it's obvious nothing has happened yet. They certainly implied that server transfers bring plenty of profit, and that they'd like just the same as you.

To allow incessant forum thread posts about transfers on a daily basis would be the unprofessional thing to do.

@OP probably yeah. Just because it's a big problem doesn't mean it warrants discussion - it's broken, they're fixing it, and we'll have it back once it's fixed. That's all.

i mean surely a part of the game that generates lots of revenue should be fixed in an accordingly manner its been a month almost already its pretty ridiculous
View post on Tera forums#15 JXE5356AKE08/08/2017, 11:03 PM
czczcz wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

??? They very clearly stated that this issue has been passed along to BHS and is of high priority, but that they don't have any news, and so will provide updates once there is something TO TELL. Given that no news has popped up, it's obvious nothing has happened yet. They certainly implied that server transfers bring plenty of profit, and that they'd like just the same as you.

To allow incessant forum thread posts about transfers on a daily basis would be the unprofessional thing to do.

@OP probably yeah. Just because it's a big problem doesn't mean it warrants discussion - it's broken, they're fixing it, and we'll have it back once it's fixed. That's all.

i mean surely a part of the game that generates lots of revenue should be fixed in an accordingly manner its been a month almost already its pretty ridiculous

But it's BHS's decision in the longrun. They're slow to fix it, they take the consequences.
Can't have server transfers, how about server merges? :D
Guys, one of the big reasons the server transfer thread was closed is because it became unproductive. I actually had to delete quite a few nasty comments in that thing that were flaming other people in the forum. I hope you guys don't actually think it's against the rules to discuss server transfers. If that was confusing, I apologize.

So in the case things aren't clear, let me officially say that there have been no updates to the server transfer situation since that thread was closed. We're not trying to cover up any topics or ignore any issues. That's why the thread has remained stickied - so people can see the situation and read the EME posts in the old thread.

We'll give you all an answer as soon as there's news, but honestly the only news we're hoping to give right now (and I wish I could give) is that the transfers are back online. They're not. We haven't received any updates from Bluehole on the issue and they're still working to resolve the problem that caused transfers to be disabled in the first place.
View post on Tera forums#18 LucyFear08/08/2017, 11:20 PM
What I did while waiting for server fix is that I farmed my laurel achievement :) I discovered some areas that I didn't know and beautiful places (since I used max settings). From bronze to gold laurel :)
BHS Should stop working in PUBG for TERA it seems that this situation is only getting worst
View post on Tera forums#20 Yamazuki08/09/2017, 01:41 AM
LancerJiva wrote: »
Grimoir wrote: »
LancerJiva wrote: »
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

Because we as a community deserve to know what is going on. Constant asking about it and just EME closing threads is the same thing as being hung up on when trying to make an important phone call. ATM EME closing threads and not responding or providing even the slightest update is very unprofessional.

If YOU as community want to know whats going on you should READ the thread that was there and closed where EME clearly said

Quote Spacecats:

"As Halrath and others said earlier in the thread, we'll give news on server transfers once everything is back to working order. In the meantime, the answer is the same. Transfers are disabled, and we're working with Bluehole to get them back online. There are issues that need developer work to fix before the transfers can be reenabled.

Because the conversation has spiraled into non-stop "when?!" posts and speculation about player compensation or the cost of EMP, I'm going to close the thread. Everyone got the message that server transfers are still disabled, and now please be patient until we're able to turn them back on. Trust me that getting the problem solved benefits us just as much as it benefits players needing to transfer. "

Did READ it. Since you're talking to me as if i can't read. That's not the point. They only closed the thread because they're tired of having to answer us, when in fact, that's their job, otherwise what the hell are they getting paid for?

They're paid to sell the game, not fix the game, and not hold a few individuals' hands during their work hours. It's a waste of everyone's time for EME to post an obligatory announcement that repeats "work in progress" every day.
View post on Tera forums#21 Axely08/09/2017, 01:48 AM
Spacecats wrote: »
Guys, one of the big reasons the server transfer thread was closed is because it became unproductive. I actually had to delete quite a few nasty comments in that thing that were flaming other people in the forum. I hope you guys don't actually think it's against the rules to discuss server transfers. If that was confusing, I apologize.

So in the case things aren't clear, let me officially say that there have been no updates to the server transfer situation since that thread was closed. We're not trying to cover up any topics or ignore any issues. That's why the thread has remained stickied - so people can see the situation and read the EME posts in the old thread.

We'll give you all an answer as soon as there's news, but honestly the only news we're hoping to give right now (and I wish I could give) is that the transfers are back online. They're not. We haven't received any updates from Bluehole on the issue and they're still working to resolve the problem that caused transfers to be disabled in the first place.

hey spacey, be sure to give us some sort of discount once server transfer is back :D <3
yo can we get bulk server transfer discounts
View post on Tera forums#23 ElinUsagi08/09/2017, 02:13 AM
Better yet, make server transfer vouchers... jk.
View post on Tera forums#24 Axely08/09/2017, 02:45 AM
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Better yet, make server transfer vouchers... jk.

i actually like this idea haha, make it that like after using and choosing server, the next time you log in thru the launcher , your character will be transfered to anther server ;3
View post on Tera forums#25 vkobe08/09/2017, 03:07 AM
JXE5356AKE wrote: »
What are you expecting talking about it will get you? It's not going to make it get fixed faster.

because is fun to talk about that, else the forum going to be boring , so we talk about that until the transfert is back while we wait B)
View post on Tera forums#26 LilMsQTay08/09/2017, 03:43 AM
in a previous post is said:
Issue with Server Transfers that in some cases lead to character corruption, resulting in a loss of learned Pet Skills, learned Emotes, or sometimes causing learned Crafting Designs to be removed.

I thought perhaps those who do not have pets, emotes and Crafting Designs would be able to transfer characters..but it sounds like it doesn't work like that, since they have disabled it for all.
I think my frustration comes with not even having an eta..like weeks, months, never?
I don't know about you but I never, in any situation, ever get away with the answer "Soon".

if it was fixed with the demoros dice dungeon patch in Ktera, and we are 6 months behind them, then when did they get the demoros dice dungeon patch?..using that timeline might get me a loose guide of an answer.
View post on Tera forums#27 ElinUsagi08/09/2017, 04:33 AM
LilMsQTay wrote: »
in a previous post is said:
Issue with Server Transfers that in some cases lead to character corruption, resulting in a loss of learned Pet Skills, learned Emotes, or sometimes causing learned Crafting Designs to be removed.

I thought perhaps those who do not have pets, emotes and Crafting Designs would be able to transfer characters..but it sounds like it doesn't work like that, since they have disabled it for all.
I think my frustration comes with not even having an eta..like weeks, months, never?
I don't know about you but I never, in any situation, ever get away with the answer "Soon".

if it was fixed with the demoros dice dungeon patch in Ktera, and we are 6 months behind them, then when did they get the demoros dice dungeon patch?..using that timeline might get me a loose guide of an answer.

If that would be the case then is about one month or so to get the patch to fix the issue.
View post on Tera forums#28 Minazuki08/09/2017, 05:16 AM
How to get things fix faster?
Stop asking same question again and again to waste their time and your time.
View post on Tera forums#29 LesbianVi08/09/2017, 09:01 AM
ElinUsagi wrote: »
Better yet, make server transfer vouchers... jk.

I proposed that like more than a year ago, people said, that might kill smaller servers, they were right lol
View post on Tera forums#30 kubitoid08/09/2017, 10:48 AM
1 NA server. and no problems anymore
View post on Tera forums#31 LilMsQTay08/09/2017, 05:53 PM
Ooh, when I went to

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/transferring-a-character-to-another-server

For server transfer info. I found:

Edit: From Friday, September 9 at 10 a.m. until Thursday, September 15 at 10 a.m. (PDT), server transfers will only be available FROM Fey Forest TO Ascension Valley. During this time, server transfers will be free and the transfer limit for gold will be increased from 50,000 to 200,000.
View post on Tera forums#32 meowmeowmoo08/09/2017, 05:59 PM
LilMsQTay wrote: »
Ooh, when I went to

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/transferring-a-character-to-another-server

For server transfer info. I found:

Edit: From Friday, September 9 at 10 a.m. until Thursday, September 15 at 10 a.m. (PDT), server transfers will only be available FROM Fey Forest TO Ascension Valley. During this time, server transfers will be free and the transfer limit for gold will be increased from 50,000 to 200,000.


i believe that's from last year EME probably didn't take it down
View post on Tera forums#33 ElinUsagi08/09/2017, 06:07 PM
LilMsQTay wrote: »
Ooh, when I went to

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/transferring-a-character-to-another-server

For server transfer info. I found:

Edit: From Friday, September 9 at 10 a.m. until Thursday, September 15 at 10 a.m. (PDT), server transfers will only be available FROM Fey Forest TO Ascension Valley. During this time, server transfers will be free and the transfer limit for gold will be increased from 50,000 to 200,000.


i believe that's from last year EME probably didn't take it down

Yeah, is a post from 2016 and the one who remind us how the merged server HW was almost killed in PvE player base and they left for another server, making FF with the same problem they say it would fix the merge.
LilMsQTay wrote: »
Ooh, when I went to

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/transferring-a-character-to-another-server

For server transfer info. I found:

Edit: From Friday, September 9 at 10 a.m. until Thursday, September 15 at 10 a.m. (PDT), server transfers will only be available FROM Fey Forest TO Ascension Valley. During this time, server transfers will be free and the transfer limit for gold will be increased from 50,000 to 200,000.

That "Edit" was in reference to the 2016 Merge that occurred, where Lake of Tears, Valley of Titans, and Highwatch became Fey Forest.
View post on Tera forums#35 LilMsQTay08/09/2017, 09:12 PM
> @CobaltDragon said:

>
> That "Edit" was in reference to the 2016 Merge that occurred, where Lake of Tears, Valley of Titans, and Highwatch became Fey Forest.


Ah, okay. I didn't see a year stamp on it and I just started playing this year (2017). Ty
View post on Tera forums#36 Teekz08/09/2017, 09:30 PM
Tomorrows maint going to include xfers?
View post on Tera forums#37 Elyiess08/09/2017, 09:45 PM
Teekz wrote: »
Tomorrows maint going to include xfers?

I'd also like to know this as it is my payday i can either upgrade comp to run this shittly optimized game or buy emp and transfer WHICH WILL IT BE EME?! YOU DECIDE. <3
View post on Tera forums#38 Teekz08/10/2017, 09:39 PM
> @Elyiess said:
> Teekz wrote: »
>
> Tomorrows maint going to include xfers?
>
>
>
>
> I'd also like to know this as it is my payday i can either upgrade comp to run this shittly optimized game or buy emp and transfer WHICH WILL IT BE EME?! YOU DECIDE. <3

It will be being ignored
View post on Tera forums#39 SweetSecret08/10/2017, 09:50 PM
I'm pretty sure if it were a problem with Emp purchasing as a whole... it would be solved ..just saying ;)
View post on Tera forums#40 Shinku8908/10/2017, 09:54 PM
For some reason I have a feeling server transfers are being delayed on purpose -the game is dying, and some servers are on really bad shape (AV for example), and I already know many people who are willing to transfer from AV so EME will have to merge another server... but before that happens, lots of people will leave the game if more and more people will server transfer from the dying servers, so I guess it's their way to "keep" players in the "dying" servers by force?
The only way is opening a completely new character, and not alot of people are willing to do that. So they just bide their time in the dead server until server transfers will be available?
Just a theory, because this issue hasn't been resolved for so long...
View post on Tera forums#41 Teekz08/10/2017, 10:05 PM
This whole thing is honestly a joke, these guys need to get their [filtered] together.

No reason it should NOT be fixed.
View post on Tera forums#42 LancerJiva08/10/2017, 10:06 PM
Shinku89 wrote: »
For some reason I have a feeling server transfers are being delayed on purpose -the game is dying, and some servers are on really bad shape (AV for example), and I already know many people who are willing to transfer from AV so EME will have to merge another server... but before that happens, lots of people will leave the game if more and more people will server transfer from the dying servers, so I guess it's their way to "keep" players in the "dying" servers by force?
The only way is opening a completely new character, and not alot of people are willing to do that. So they just bide their time in the dead server until server transfers will be available?
Just a theory, because this issue hasn't been resolved for so long...

I agree with you 100%
That's a pretty elaborate theory. You can already play on whatever server you want. Some of us like being on AV and have no plans to move, and making a new character on another server is simple.

The truth is that we're waiting for a new build from Bluehole that prevents character corruption on transfer. More than a few players had their inventories and character stats completely messed up because of the bug and it took our support crew a long time to sort out each case. When that's fixed, server transfers will open back up.
View post on Tera forums#44 LancerJiva08/11/2017, 12:20 AM
Spacecats wrote: »
That's a pretty elaborate theory. You can already play on whatever server you want. Some of us like being on AV and have no plans to move, and making a new character on another server is simple.

The truth is that we're waiting for a new build from Bluehole that prevents character corruption on transfer. More than a few players had their inventories and character stats completely messed up because of the bug and it took our support crew a long time to sort out each case. When that's fixed, server transfers will open back up.

And some of us want to transfer items back and forth and have no desire to transfer fully geared lv 65s.
LancerJiva wrote: »
And some of us want to transfer items back and forth and have no desire to transfer fully geared lv 65s.

Of course. That doesn't have anything to do with the AV conspiracy theory, though. In any case, transfers will be re-enabled when the problem I described is fixed.
i like av server and ch. I don't think they are dead. I take turns playing on both and see plenty of people. if the argument is that there are no lfg's or people to run content with, my suggestion is get together with others that feel the same and make appointments or a set time to meet to run things with. or you could always make a guild to do these things. not everyone wants to run the same thing over and over again that takes anywhere from 20 mins to an hour to do. different play styles. if mt is the place to go to run content and find groups to do it , then make a toon there. then when the server transfers are fixed, move your main there.
View post on Tera forums#47 InsiShizzz08/11/2017, 05:09 PM
seriously, FF is dead af

I hope you got server merges planned
View post on Tera forums#48 Shinku8908/11/2017, 09:03 PM
Oh, @Spacecats , you make me feel special that my "conspiracy theory" was disturbing enough for you to say something against it. :)
Suspicious..? Or it's just because my theory ( the sheep may not agree but alot of people who think a little bit outside the box do believe of it as something that bhs are compatible of doing) sounds too logical so you have no other choice but to address it? :open_mouth:
Anyhow, this is issue doesn't disturb me too much personally.. But, If I were you, I would be a little bit concerned why players of the Tera community in NA are so quick to jump into "paranoid conclusions" (like how you prob would've worded it) , that Tera are trying to "trick" them in some way or another in the first place.


View post on Tera forums#49 Yamazuki08/11/2017, 09:28 PM
Shinku89 wrote: »
Oh, @Spacecats , you make me feel special that my "conspiracy theory" was disturbing enough for you to say something against it. :)
Suspicious..? Or it's just because my theory ( the sheep may not agree but alot of people who think a little bit outside the box do believe of it as something that bhs are compatible of doing) sounds too logical so you have no other choice but to address it? :open_mouth:
Anyhow, this is issue doesn't disturb me too much personally.. But, If I were you, I would be a little bit concerned why players of the Tera community in NA are so quick to jump into "paranoid conclusions" (like how you prob would've worded it) , that Tera are trying to "trick" them in some way or another in the first place.


Your theory makes no sense because they don't make money by keeping people on a 'dead' server. Money isn't being spent on transfers and lazy people would just quit resulting in less money being spent. Unless you're suggesting BHS wants less money.
View post on Tera forums#50 Starkhoe08/11/2017, 09:41 PM
Shinku89 wrote: »
Oh, @Spacecats , you make me feel special that my "conspiracy theory" was disturbing enough for you to say something against it. :)
Suspicious..? Or it's just because my theory ( the sheep may not agree but alot of people who think a little bit outside the box do believe of it as something that bhs are compatible of doing) sounds too logical so you have no other choice but to address it? :open_mouth:
Anyhow, this is issue doesn't disturb me too much personally.. But, If I were you, I would be a little bit concerned why players of the Tera community in NA are so quick to jump into "paranoid conclusions" (like how you prob would've worded it) , that Tera are trying to "trick" them in some way or another in the first place.

Tho, if this was a real conspiracy, you would have to respond and accommodate, under the assumption that the people at the low ranks even have a say, or are aware of the higher ups plans. If such a conspiracy existed, people like Spacecats or the players council, would be playing at the sandbox, as they would be insignificant tools forever, content puppets being fed by convenience and circumstance (in-game accomplishments) at the logical (or illogical) beacon of those that fill their Tires needs/plates. Like dogs enjoying eating at they're masters table, as long as they are being compliant.

If this was a real conspiracy, that's how it would be. As they say in GOT: "the hand of the king shits, and the hand wiped". Thank god this is just a fantasy, right?
View post on Tera forums#51 Shinku8908/11/2017, 10:18 PM
Yamazuki wrote: »
Shinku89 wrote: »
Oh, @Spacecats , you make me feel special that my "conspiracy theory" was disturbing enough for you to say something against it. :)
Suspicious..? Or it's just because my theory ( the sheep may not agree but alot of people who think a little bit outside the box do believe of it as something that bhs are compatible of doing) sounds too logical so you have no other choice but to address it? :open_mouth:
Anyhow, this is issue doesn't disturb me too much personally.. But, If I were you, I would be a little bit concerned why players of the Tera community in NA are so quick to jump into "paranoid conclusions" (like how you prob would've worded it) , that Tera are trying to "trick" them in some way or another in the first place.


Your theory makes no sense because they don't make money by keeping people on a 'dead' server. Money isn't being spent on transfers and lazy people would just quit resulting in less money being spent. Unless you're suggesting BHS wants less money.

They will lose money in both scenarios, the difference is, where they lose most of the money: would they lose less money if they will "keep the current players intact inside the dead server" or let the server get even more dead by letting the committed players the server-transfer option?
I am not aware of the statistics, so I am free to speculate. As so is you.

View post on Tera forums#52 Starkhoe08/11/2017, 10:45 PM
Shinku89 wrote: »
Yamazuki wrote: »
Shinku89 wrote: »
Oh, @Spacecats , you make me feel special that my "conspiracy theory" was disturbing enough for you to say something against it. :)
Suspicious..? Or it's just because my theory ( the sheep may not agree but alot of people who think a little bit outside the box do believe of it as something that bhs are compatible of doing) sounds too logical so you have no other choice but to address it? :open_mouth:
Anyhow, this is issue doesn't disturb me too much personally.. But, If I were you, I would be a little bit concerned why players of the Tera community in NA are so quick to jump into "paranoid conclusions" (like how you prob would've worded it) , that Tera are trying to "trick" them in some way or another in the first place.


Your theory makes no sense because they don't make money by keeping people on a 'dead' server. Money isn't being spent on transfers and lazy people would just quit resulting in less money being spent. Unless you're suggesting BHS wants less money.

They will lose money in both scenarios, the difference is, where they lose most of the money: would they lose less money if they will "keep the current players intact inside the dead server" or let the server get even more dead by letting the committed players the server-transfer option?
I am not aware of the statistics, so I am free to speculate. As so is you.

I find that proof is the only truth any sensible gamer should trust. And such a truth, should not be handled with mere opinions, mockery or speculation, but rather, with presentable facts on both side. Enough facts and presentations, to prove the other person wrong.

Otherwise, both you and the person you accuse (Spacecats), just come out as being full of BS. Enough BS, to make any none-sheep discredit you. And lord knows, that speculation and BS, are plentiful and abundant.

You are welcome to speculate me tho, as your feelings and opinions do not matter to me. You presented a case, not me. Now either you or Spacecats needs to fill the void. Or forever be thought of as empty talkers, sheep, or tools of some sort. This is you're conspiracy, not mine. I think you're both desperate to send this community a msg, because you understand there are too many complications, for a single answer.
View post on Tera forums#53 Yamazuki08/12/2017, 12:43 AM
Shinku89 wrote: »
Yamazuki wrote: »
Shinku89 wrote: »
Oh, @Spacecats , you make me feel special that my "conspiracy theory" was disturbing enough for you to say something against it. :)
Suspicious..? Or it's just because my theory ( the sheep may not agree but alot of people who think a little bit outside the box do believe of it as something that bhs are compatible of doing) sounds too logical so you have no other choice but to address it? :open_mouth:
Anyhow, this is issue doesn't disturb me too much personally.. But, If I were you, I would be a little bit concerned why players of the Tera community in NA are so quick to jump into "paranoid conclusions" (like how you prob would've worded it) , that Tera are trying to "trick" them in some way or another in the first place.


Your theory makes no sense because they don't make money by keeping people on a 'dead' server. Money isn't being spent on transfers and lazy people would just quit resulting in less money being spent. Unless you're suggesting BHS wants less money.

They will lose money in both scenarios, the difference is, where they lose most of the money: would they lose less money if they will "keep the current players intact inside the dead server" or let the server get even more dead by letting the committed players the server-transfer option?
I am not aware of the statistics, so I am free to speculate. As so do you.

You forgot to explain how they lose money on transfers working, and why would they bother "fixing" them if they don't want transfers working anyways? Temporarily "turning them off" actually doesn't accomplish anything other than make people quit along with tarnishing their reputation, and to a business reputation is extremely important.

You're also forgetting transfers are used for market purposes, not just "leaving dead servers". Some of the people complaining aren't even on AV.

Your claims have no basis and make no sense.
View post on Tera forums#54 LancerJiva08/12/2017, 12:53 AM
I bet if people were to boycott TERA or EMP purchases this would get fixed really fast..
View post on Tera forums#55 Teekz08/12/2017, 05:11 AM
> @LancerJiva said:
> I bet if people were to boycott TERA or EMP purchases this would get fixed really fast..

I spend maybe 200 to 300 on Tera a week and im personally no longer spending money on EMP until its fixed.

I hope others will follow but i doubt it .
View post on Tera forums#56 ElinUsagi08/12/2017, 05:33 AM
Teekz wrote: »
> @LancerJiva said:
> I bet if people were to boycott TERA or EMP purchases this would get fixed really fast..

I spend maybe 200 to 300 on Tera a week and im personally no longer spending money on EMP until its fixed.

I hope others will follow but i doubt it .

Only thing I will say is I won't spend money on lootboxes again, unless they add some proyect diva costumes... well, one can't fight some things...
Teekz wrote: »
> @LancerJiva said:
> I bet if people were to boycott TERA or EMP purchases this would get fixed really fast..

I spend maybe 200 to 300 on Tera a week and im personally no longer spending money on EMP until its fixed.

I hope others will follow but i doubt it .

no offence to either of you two, but so many have said the same thing, so have I. I stopped spending money earlier this year until the bank tab bug got fixed. I doubt very serious if they even missed it. we have whales in tera that have spent thousands of dollars, and probably still do. if they were to quit spending then maybe it would be noticed. I have always said speak with your wallet, or in my case my purse. so keep speaking wit your purse or wallet.
LancerJiva wrote: »
I bet if people were to boycott TERA or EMP purchases this would get fixed really fast..

Why do you even think that? If everyone stops playing or paying for anything, the game'll get shut down, not fixed.
View post on Tera forums#59 Starkhoe08/12/2017, 12:40 PM
LancerJiva wrote: »
I bet if people were to boycott TERA or EMP purchases this would get fixed really fast..

I vaguely recall some people attempted that, over that whole third party software scandal. It was a good read though. They even posted some videos of other people criticizing the lack of communication from EME, even going as far as to involve afew MMO sites. They even addressed the ex community manager. You could find it on Youtube I guess, being as that thread was removed. Oh, by accident, for sure.

Though it seems that revolution has failed to leave a lasting impression on both parties. I mean, you're still playing right? the 4 people that gave you a "like" seem to be active, as well. Even the said subject of protest (software) seems to be flourishing. So if you think about this for a sec, who really "won" from that boycott?

Did EME win because they're game is still standing, or have they lost because too many people play the game and invest in it - because - of the said software's? I mean, lets face it, everyone loves to seeing those hot full +15s with everything maxed. Even EME likes them, i`ll bet. Now turn off all of his hypothetical software. Forever. That would be a proper enforcement of the terms of service, and EME has the right to do that legally. Then again, if EME did that to everyone that "uses" (sounds like drugs!), then they would have infact, unwillingly, orchestrated a boycott of they're own. One which would have been much more effective, then that of the people which came up with that idea, in the first place. In other words: kill the software, kill the game. Because good luck in telling people with 200+ ping, that they actually have to play with that. Or better yet, go tell people to calculate their DPS by using tab information (it can that be done!)

My point is: boycotting Tera is unnecessary, as it scrambles itself. Besides. The communities overall mentality in this specific game kinda prevents that from ever being successful. Its like: "today is the day I will gather my friends, and we will boycott Tera to prevent further injustice! WAIT! WHAT OMG NEW SWIMSUITS AND LFG SUDDENLY STARTED WORKING IN MY TIMEZONE! LETS GRIND! ill totally get on that boycott thing tomorrow. For sure".

You get the idea.
View post on Tera forums#60 Naru200808/12/2017, 05:33 PM
I really think half of the people in this thread don't understand what they are talking about, and are just coming off as ignorant. (This is less of an insult, and more of a statement gathered by the posts. Not calling anyone ignorant, I'm saying they're coming off as ignorant. If this does offend someone, well, take it as you will. Apologies in advance. It's not my intention.)

"Ooh, conspiracies~~ blah blah blah" - Where's your proof, @Shinku89? You're being called out by multiple people (now including myself) about proof that this is some sort of conspiracy, but your claims have no basis, and they make no sense. When you get your crap together, feel free to make a long, detailed post showing proof of this conspiracy. I want to be impressed.

For the people like @LancerJiva who think if people were to Boycott TERA it would fix it quicker (in and of itself would be useless, it would kill the game, not fix it, as mentioned by other people) - You obviously don't understand anything about coding, developing, any of it. First of all, En Masse is a PUBLISHER, not a DEVELOPER. They cannot rush the developer to fix anything. They can express urgency in this matter, but that's about it. They are powerless otherwise. They cannot implement coding changes involving the Transfers, that's only BlueHole that can do that, and BH isn't providing a fix at the current moment. As stated by Spacecats (several times now), they're trying to find the cause which caused it to happen in the first place. That requires back-tracing, finding and testing pieces of coding to find said issue, fix the broken coding, and then send it out in an update for each Publisher (i.e: En Masse, and EU's Publisher, GameForge).
This is not to say BH doesn't find this issue important, but they have so much to go through. They have to go through older patches, find out which one was the cause, and do what I mentioned above; look thoroughly through the coding, test pieces they think are broken, if it is indeed broken, fix it, test the fix, and ship it out to the Publishers. Sometimes fixing that broken coding will just cause even more pieces to become broken, and then fix that. Unless you have a thorough understanding of what it's like to be a developer, you won't understand, and as a user and consumer, you will just sit there and complain and moan until it's fixed, flaming both EME and BH, which isn't constructive, as Spacecats mentioned.

Some of you forget to realize that Server Transfers costs EME. It doesn't not hurt them. It does hurt them, because it's a feature that generates them some money in the long run. So to say they sit there and don't care because it doesn't harm them, and it only harms the player-base, is baseless and you don't have a grasp on businesses and how they work. If it didn't help them in the long run, they would have gotten rid of it long ago. A feature has to be profitable in order to continue supporting it. If it didn't profit them, they would have discontinued it. It's as simple as that.

It's okay to sit here and discuss Server Transfers, but what IS NOT okay is sitting here insulting people who are LITERALLY powerless to do anything otherwise. This is directed to those who were insulting EME staff, and otherwise posting "WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED?!" or "IS THIS WEEKLY MAINTENANCE GOING TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE?!?!!?!?!?!" knowing very well that EME has clearly stated they DON'T HAVE AN UPDATE, and continue to ask over and over. You're contributing nothing to the thread, and you need to stop posting. If you don't, you need to be temporarily blocked because you're not helping, and if anything you're causing an unnecessary problem all together that the EME staff really don't need to deal with. Those of you who sit there and try to say it's their job to provide an update each and every time you guys asks, no, actually, it isn't. They aren't paid to come on here and say 'It isn't fixed yet' multiple times a day, multiple days a week. Yes, it's nice, but NO they are not paid to do so, and NO they have no obligation to do so for you. Get off your entitled high-horse and come back down to Earth, the real world, out of your fantasy land.

I assure you that when EME has an update, they will announce it in the patch notes, post across social media (probably), and make a thread stickied in the forums letting us know that server transfers are back up. That's what they've done so far, there's no reason they won't do it again. (Unless you want to believe Lancer who thinks this is a conspiracy, then by all means, feel free to do so. Just get ready to provide proof.)
View post on Tera forums#61 roxxapoxx08/12/2017, 05:45 PM
Although some of you are super extra and never shut the hell up, I've never seen a game company speak to it's fans/playerbase the way EME's tone is with us. It's the reason tension gets so bad between us. Every event they tell us they can't do this, or can't do that because we'll exploit it (assuming your playerbase will exploit things is pretty bad to openly admit) - everytime there is a technical issue that they themselves cannot fix because it's on BHS's end they get mad at us because BHS doesn't equip them properly to deal with anything. Luckily there are other games with better customer service and support, guys. They'll soon learn they wont keep a playerbase like this... it's already becoming evident with the mass amounts of people leaving :)
View post on Tera forums#62 LesbianVi08/12/2017, 05:55 PM
that's the problem with forums and that is why we not getting good things much outta it.

Useless threads, baseless, useless posts, once it is fixed, it will be fixed, we should discuss things that EME can do, things that matter. Talking about fix xfer won't fix xfer when it should be done by BHS and not an easy thing to do.
View post on Tera forums#63 LesbianVi08/12/2017, 05:57 PM
roxxapoxx wrote: »
Although some of you are super extra and never shut the hell up, I've never seen a game company speak to it's fans/playerbase the way EME's tone is with us. It's the reason tension gets so bad between us. Every event they tell us they can't do this, or can't do that because we'll exploit it (assuming your playerbase will exploit things is pretty bad to openly admit) - everytime there is a technical issue that they themselves cannot fix because it's on BHS's end they get mad at us because BHS doesn't equip them properly to deal with anything. Luckily there are other games with better customer service and support, guys. They'll soon learn they wont keep a playerbase like this... it's already becoming evident with the mass amounts of people leaving :)

in that case why are you here? People were saying they are leaving since 3rd party program but since we have to see them crying all the time and all the time they say they are leaving, Leave the dam game then and stop talking about it.
View post on Tera forums#64 Naru200808/12/2017, 06:00 PM
roxxapoxx wrote: »
Although some of you are super extra and never shut the hell up, I've never seen a game company speak to it's fans/playerbase the way EME's tone is with us. It's the reason tension gets so bad between us. Every event they tell us they can't do this, or can't do that because we'll exploit it (assuming your playerbase will exploit things is pretty bad to openly admit) - everytime there is a technical issue that they themselves cannot fix because it's on BHS's end they get mad at us because BHS doesn't equip them properly to deal with anything. Luckily there are other games with better customer service and support, guys. They'll soon learn they wont keep a playerbase like this... it's already becoming evident with the mass amounts of people leaving :)

I personally don't blame them with people like you. You sit there and scream and insult them, and you wonder why you get a 'tone' through them to you. (If you can even tell people's tone through the internet. It's literally plain-text, there's no vocal additions.)
You're part of the problem. You can just go ahead and leave if you'd like. No one's stopping you. You talk about leaving, but haven't left yet. Makes me wonder....
View post on Tera forums#65 roxxapoxx08/12/2017, 07:38 PM
Naru2008 wrote: »
roxxapoxx wrote: »
Although some of you are super extra and never shut the hell up, I've never seen a game company speak to it's fans/playerbase the way EME's tone is with us. It's the reason tension gets so bad between us. Every event they tell us they can't do this, or can't do that because we'll exploit it (assuming your playerbase will exploit things is pretty bad to openly admit) - everytime there is a technical issue that they themselves cannot fix because it's on BHS's end they get mad at us because BHS doesn't equip them properly to deal with anything. Luckily there are other games with better customer service and support, guys. They'll soon learn they wont keep a playerbase like this... it's already becoming evident with the mass amounts of people leaving :)

I personally don't blame them with people like you. You sit there and scream and insult them, and you wonder why you get a 'tone' through them to you. (If you can even tell people's tone through the internet. It's literally plain-text, there's no vocal additions.)
You're part of the problem.

I don't go on the forums at all... first time in months. You're wrong.
View post on Tera forums#66 Starkhoe08/12/2017, 08:20 PM
Naru2008 wrote: »
"Ooh, conspiracies~~ blah blah blah" - Where's your proof, @Shinku89? You're being called out by multiple people (now including myself) about proof that this is some sort of conspiracy, but your claims have no basis, and they make no sense. When you get your crap together, feel free to make a long, detailed post showing proof of this conspiracy. I want to be impressed.

For the people like @LancerJiva who think if people were to Boycott TERA it would fix it quicker (in and of itself would be useless, it would kill the game, not fix it, as mentioned by other people) - You obviously don't understand anything about coding, developing, any of it. First of all, En Masse is a PUBLISHER, not a DEVELOPER. They cannot rush the developer to fix anything.

Well I for one don`t believe in any conspiracy theory involving this game. I wouldn't credit anyone here, with such a feat. Giving official comfy answers to shoulder intimidate questions, yes. This they will do. Having randoms present cyber friendly arguments for the hand that feeds, yes. These options are within the realm of logical probability. As for being impressed and conspiracies, i`ll settle for being mildly amused by whats going on. Thats as good as it gets in there imo.

As for the Boycott. Keyboard heroes are a dime a dozen, but oh so few rebels. And while I do believe that a proper and relentless Boycott would have forced some hands, i`m afraid I don`t think that would fly in a game like this. Not with this community anyway. Sure, id watch a burning house for lolz. But its not gonna happen.

Overall, the talks here are great and all that, but i`m hoping they fix this thing so that I may use the server transfer myself. They closed the official thread, so...
View post on Tera forums#67 Scrap08/12/2017, 08:55 PM
looking at this forum is so disappointing and cringy because we get so many whiners just repeating the same complaint and hammering the "we're paying customers!!!" nail into EME like that's something that will make BHS work faster

sure, let's have EME open transfers again, and we'll see how pleased people are when their character items/stats get screwed up
then we all get to hear you guys whine about an issue that WE KEEP TELLING YOU ABOUT but it goes in one ear and out the other because it's not what you actually wanted to hear (figuratively speaking.)

yes, we are paying customers, but this is not an issue EME can fix themselves because that's not within their abilities granted by BHS
they obviously have people willing to throw down the cash for EMP, so what do they really have to gain by not fixing transfers? how is that even logical? how many of you are thinking about this past "WAAAH I CANT DO RAIDS! EME FIIIIX THIIIS!! WRYYYYYYY" because it seems like quite a few people aren't???

this is such old news turned into a broken record that I'm starting to feel like the repetition of this bull matches the "omg Trump is scheming with Russia" news that the media has been replaying for months
View post on Tera forums#68 ElinUsagi08/13/2017, 01:23 AM
roxxapoxx wrote: »
I don't go on the forums at all... first time in months. You're wrong.
roxxapoxx wrote: »
The community is sparse and there's really no end game reason to gear anymore. Unless you want to do harrowhold every week just for fun. Support is getting better but half of the time they don't know what they're doing because they don't play the game themselves... and most things they wont assist you with anyway. Idk. Game's heading way down imo, point of no return.

Nope, first time in 23 days. That is far from months my friend.
View post on Tera forums#69 counterpoint08/13/2017, 01:29 AM
roxxapoxx wrote: »
Every event they tell us they can't do this, or can't do that because we'll exploit it (assuming your playerbase will exploit things is pretty bad to openly admit) - everytime there is a technical issue that they themselves cannot fix because it's on BHS's end they get mad at us because BHS doesn't equip them properly to deal with anything.
People on this forum are always saying they want more honest, transparent communication, but every time EME gives it to them -- the truth about what they can and cannot do, the truth about reasons why people can't always get what they want (or can't get it right now), the truth about the fact that people exploiting/abusing the game are ruining things for others who play by the rules -- people get upset about the perceived "tone", get angry about the fact that they're not getting the answers they wanted, and get suspicious of every single utterance as if it's some giant lie or conspiracy. And then they wonder why EME isn't more communicative.

This game has a ton of problems, and EME's communication record is hardly stellar. This is something we bring up with them all the time. But what you're saying isn't really the problem. At best, it's just a manifestation of the poisoned well within a vocal portion of the playerbase, and it's probably impossible to solve at this point.
View post on Tera forums#70 Starkhoe08/14/2017, 01:28 PM
the truth about the fact that people exploiting/abusing the game are ruining things for others who play by the rules -- people get upset about the perceived "tone", get angry about the fact that they're not getting the answers they wanted, and get suspicious of every single utterance as if it's some giant lie or conspiracy. And then they wonder why EME isn't more communicative.

I somewhat agree with that statement, in particular. I think that the truth is that the sheer amount of people that abuse the rules or exploit the game, has grown to the point, where they are the vast majority, to the point where nothing can be done to them. How many people use meters and side clients? if they ban -all- of those, they will kill too much of the player base, and Tera is already not at the best spot right now. Thats how bad things really are imo. EME probably knows that, but are forced by protocol to parade the terms of use, when that subject comes up. Powerlessness. I think that's the truth. Why would anyone attribute any sort of conspiracy here, is beyond me.

Though now that I think about it, if I was EME, I wouldn't want to communicate with people either. "Throwing" dedicated Samaritans at people, player council members, and glorified secretaries, would be the way to go. Id let other people do the talking. Hell, if I was EME, I think that these days id do everything I could, to rid myself of the responsibility of having to deal with this game. Though server transfers are kind of a minimal thing. If I were EME id get on that, or merge servers. I`m just saying.
View post on Tera forums#71 counterpoint08/14/2017, 03:48 PM
Starkhoe wrote: »
Powerlessness. I think that's the truth.
There is a limit to that "powerlessness" and people are finding that out when they push the line clearly too far. And to be honest, it's easy to fall in a clique where you believe you're the irreplaceable majority, when you're actually just a vocal minority. I really do fear that some people will take that confidence to their proverbial graves.

Starkhoe wrote: »
Though now that I think about it, if I was EME, I wouldn't want to communicate with people either. "Throwing" dedicated Samaritans at people, player council members, and glorified secretaries, would be the way to go. Id let other people do the talking.
They didn't even need to -- they did do the talking themselves. But it doesn't help, which is the point. Talk less? It's a conspiracy to not admit the truth. Talk more? It's part of a giant cover-up/disinformation campaign. There is no winning with some people.
View post on Tera forums#72 Starkhoe08/14/2017, 05:20 PM
There is a limit to that "powerlessness" and people are finding that out when they push the line clearly too far. And to be honest, it's easy to fall in a clique where you believe you're the irreplaceable majority, when you're actually just a vocal minority. I really do fear that some people will take that confidence to their proverbial graves.

Oh everyone is replaceable. For sure. So are games, companies and publishers. Then again, I don`t think they can afford to start all over from scratch. I don't think anything can change that possible hypothesis, at this point in time. Ending the golden goose as it were, terminating accounts or banning the largest player base. It is likely that some birds fall from the nest before they learn to fly, and might be made an example of. For sure. But no company or publisher would be this foolish. Digging a few dozen graves (lets be honest) for the expendables is one thing, but committing [filtered] is another. You seem to be a reasonable person, much nicer then I am, for sure. But surely you realize that I could be right about this.
They didn't even need to -- they did do the talking themselves. But it doesn't help, which is the point. Talk less? It's a conspiracy to not admit the truth. Talk more? It's part of a giant cover-up/disinformation campaign. (Player council member says something? They were thrown in to spread the disinformation!) There is no winning with some people. It's exhausting and ultimately pointless.

This so called conspiracy is utter garbage, even the mere suggestion of this possibility is ridicules. I saw people blame Spacecats (which doesn't really play the game, to be fair) and the player council (which probably care more about them game, then of the forums) for just about every problem there is the game. Any person that has a life or a respectable job, wouldn't commit themselves to such a stupid ordeal. And while it is possible that some of the people mentioned might fall into the "no lifer" category, it wouldn't change the fact that this "conspiracy" wouldn't make anyone of those people richer or smarter. Its just.. idiocy. Well personally I just want a server transfer or a server merge, and I don`t care who gets done, or how.
View post on Tera forums#73 Scrap08/14/2017, 11:54 PM
I knew it

@Spacecats poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses

conspiracy

or cornspiracy if your crop was a corn field
View post on Tera forums#74 Starkhoe08/15/2017, 01:05 AM
Scrap wrote: »
@Spacecats poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses

And we are living in the dark ages, it seems. Though you're not thinking BIG enough. Don`t you know that Spacecats is just the fallback guy? I think that the real mastermind behind all of this, is none other then ex community manager, Tonka. He did leave Tera before things started to go downhill. Thats a fact. And THATS suspicious!
eme has already stated many times what they can and cannot do with tera, and that they are waiting for bhs to fix it. eme is a business and doesn't want to lose money, so there isn't any conspiracy there. also as I said in a different post about server transfers, if people want to play on "X" server so bad, then they could always create a new toon there and level it up until transfers are available again to see if they like that server or not. yeah you wont have all your stuff when you go, but think of it as playing in hard mode, and give yourself a challenge.
View post on Tera forums#76 Scrap08/15/2017, 06:02 AM
> @Starkhoe said:
> Scrap wrote: »
> @Spacecats poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses
>
> And we are living in the dark ages, it seems. Though you're not thinking BIG enough. Think propaganda, the dream machine, industrialism! don`t you know that Spacecats is just the fallback guy? I think that the real mastermind behind all of this, is none other then ex community manager, Tonka. He did leave Tera before things started to go downhill. Thats a fact. And THATS suspicious!



no...
no, not...
it can't be...
NOOO NOT TONKA


(off topic but fun fact: my pug's name is Tonka, his breeding name is Cole's Trained Tonka Tanker.
I always break out grinning when I think about them having the same name.)
View post on Tera forums#77 TheCatalyst08/15/2017, 11:20 AM
If server transfer is broken, then how tf server merge supposed to work?

Plis stahp dragging the rest of us innocent gamers into your problems with your childish tantrum.
:angry:
View post on Tera forums#78 Starkhoe08/15/2017, 12:34 PM
Scrap wrote: »
no...
no, not...
it can't be...
NOOO NOT TONKA


(off topic but fun fact: my pug's name is Tonka, his breeding name is Cole's Trained Tonka Tanker.
I always break out grinning when I think about them having the same name.)

Oh yes...
And... taking over Tera is only the beginning! first comes Tera. Tomorrow? the world!

You have a pug? that's pretty cool actually :O
View post on Tera forums#79 Teekz08/15/2017, 12:45 PM
> @TheCatalyst said:
> If server transfer is broken, then how tf server merge supposed to work?
>
> Plis stahp dragging the rest of us innocent gamers into your problems with your childish tantrum.
> :angry:

Selfish tantrum for waiting over a month for something that should be fixed, EME waiting for a "new build" we all know how thats gonna go.

You'd think they would realize thid issue ans manually xfer chars
View post on Tera forums#80 CassandraTR08/15/2017, 12:54 PM
Teekz wrote: »
You'd think they would realize thid issue ans manually xfer chars

I'll guess by the jail cell that you make a lot of intelligent remarks. This is another intelligent remark...

You do realize they lose money when this service is disabled right? They lose lot of money every month due to this, and they probably lose a lot of time on customer service responding to tickets from people that do not understand this, which hurts all of other customer service tickets..

EME has stated they can't fix this, it's a glitch in the build, BHS has to fix this. EME literally does not have the ability to do anything about this.
Teekz wrote: »
> @TheCatalyst said:
> If server transfer is broken, then how tf server merge supposed to work?
>
> Plis stahp dragging the rest of us innocent gamers into your problems with your childish tantrum.
> :angry:

Selfish tantrum for waiting over a month for something that should be fixed, EME waiting for a "new build" we all know how thats gonna go.

You'd think they would realize thid issue ans manually xfer chars

So, you think they like not getting money and having people pissed off?
View post on Tera forums#82 Starkhoe08/15/2017, 02:06 PM
Teekz wrote: »
Selfish tantrum for waiting over a month for something that should be fixed, EME waiting for a "new build" we all know how thats gonna go. You'd think they would realize thid issue ans manually xfer chars

You know, I am no where near being an advocate of EME or BHS. You can read some of my previous replies on this thread, if you don`t believe me. I think that a lot of BS is going around this subject, and that dedicated players will say just about anything to make you come out ignorant - even if they agree with you. Why? its the internet and a smart person wont bite the hand that feeds. Do the math. However, that being said... even I understand that waiting is the only option available on this subject. However, there are alternatives. You said that you've been waiting for a month, right? so here are a few things you can do to pass you're time:

1) you can play a different game for the time being, or quit altogether. I can recommend some pretty good action based games, if thats what you're into. Some of them are even better then Tera, if you ask me.

2) open some alts on the server you want to transfer too and put them to use: make some passive farmers so you will have more gold when you move in with you're main. You're already going to be there at some point in time, right? so why not make the best of it? if you're stuck in a dead server, then now you will have something to do. And while you're at it, go make some connections there. Why not. Join a guild, or check out guilds you might be interested in. It works. You can tell them you're story and make some friends along the way. That way when you get you're main there, you will already be somewhat established, and you can get down to businesses.

3) You could continue to do what you're doing, and blame the messengers (EME). But thats not gonna get you anywhere. In fact, if you really feel that strongly about this, then address BHS yourself. They are the ones pulling the strings, not EME. Contact them. And if you feel like you're own voice might not be enough to reach them, then rally more people to you're cause. Make some kind of petition or protest which involves more players. Make some real noise, make some chaos, get dedicated. Become part of a statistic, because one person is meaningless. This suggestion probably wont work though. But, hey, if you got nothing better to do, literally, then go for it.
View post on Tera forums#83 Teekz08/15/2017, 02:09 PM
> @CassandraTR said:
> Teekz wrote: »
>
> You'd think they would realize thid issue ans manually xfer chars
>
>
>
>
> I'll guess by the jail cell that you make a lot of intelligent remarks. This is another intelligent remark...
>
> You do realize they lose money when this service is disabled right? They lose lot of money every month due to this, and they probably lose a lot of time on customer service responding to tickets from people that do not understand this, which hurts all of other customer service tickets..
>
> EME has stated they can't fix this, it's a glitch in the build, BHS has to fix this. EME literally does not have the ability to do anything about this.


I mean why rush it with a leveling event and new items to buy, you guys act like theyre NOT making money just cause of XFERs.

And you talk about dedication?
How long have you played Tera?
Are you tier10?
View post on Tera forums#84 Teekz08/15/2017, 02:19 PM
> @Starkhoe said:
> Teekz wrote: »
>
> Selfish tantrum for waiting over a month for something that should be fixed, EME waiting for a "new build" we all know how thats gonna go. You'd think they would realize thid issue ans manually xfer chars
>
>
>
>
> You know, I am no where near being an advocate of EME or BHS. You can read some of my previous replies on this thread, if you don`t believe me. I think that a lot of BS is going around this subject, and that dedicated players will say just about anything to make you come out ignorant - even if they agree with you. Why? its the internet and a smart person wont bite the hand that feeds. Do the math. However, that being said... even I understand that waiting is the only option available on this subject. However, there are alternatives. You said that you've been waiting for a month, right? so here are a few things you can do to pass you're time:
>
> 1) you can play a different game for the time being, or quit altogether. I can recommend some pretty good action based games, if thats what you're into. Some of them are even better then Tera, if you ask me.
>
> 2) open some alts on the server you want to transfer too and put them to use: make some passive farmers so you will have more gold when you move in with you're main. You're already going to be there at some point in time, right? so why not make the best of it? if you're stuck in a dead server, then now you will have something to do. And while you're at it, go make some connections there. Why not. Join a guild, or check out guilds you might be interested in. It works. You can tell them you're story and make some friends along the way. That way when you get you're main there, you will already be somewhat established, and you can get down to businesses.
>
> 3) You could continue to do what you're doing, and blame the messengers (EME). But thats not gonna get you anywhere. In fact, if you really feel that strongly about this, then address BHS yourself. They are the ones pulling the strings, not EME. Contact them. And if you feel like you're own voice might not be enough to reach them, then rally more people to you're cause. Make some kind of petition or protest which involves more players. Make some real noise, make some chaos, get dedicated. Become part of a statistic, because one person is meaningless. This suggestion probably wont work though. But, hey, if you got nothing better to do, literally, then go for it.

And ive already got a guild who merged during the one day they said it was "fixed" while i was at work and guess what they went down the later that day and have been down

Sure recommend some games
View post on Tera forums#85 CassandraTR08/15/2017, 02:38 PM
Teekz wrote: »
I mean why rush it with a leveling event and new items to buy, you guys act like theyre NOT making money just cause of XFERs.

And you talk about dedication?
How long have you played Tera?
Are you tier10?

I never even used the word dedication once. I've played since gunner release. I'm tier 8.

It's not about the fact that they do or don't make money. I think you should take a business course. They lose money when a service is not available.

My point is that you seem to think they do it on purpose, and that they don't want to have transfers enabled. If they enable it, then you transfer, and you lose items when you transfer by storing them in your your pet. And then you contact customer service saying "WHERE ARE MY ITEMS, I DEMAND RETRIBUTION," and then CS spends time on it, when they can't fix it.

It's a big deal, you just think it's as easy as clicking on a box.
View post on Tera forums#86 LesbianVi08/15/2017, 02:52 PM
I go with one example,

In Smite, Raijin a caster god was introduced, there was a bug with him, with one of his spell and an item which was dealing true damage, it was procing twice, so it means it was killing people, mostly one shotting, pretty game breaking, ppl were asking oh fix it and things like we see here. Things like that are normal, Then it was mentioned why was taking too long to fix the issue, because of the nature of that Skill, they had to write a new algorithm for that skill, but also that meant it could effect other skills with that item and effect the other ones negatively, the only way for them to fix the issue was to write Algorithm for each skill that could be effected. I think it took almost 2 months to fix an issue with one spell.

Moral of my poor written story with bad English is, it is not that simple, specially in a MMO game that Xfer effects multiple items, each of those items have their own algorithm, so they have to go deep and see and double check each one and when they found the problem, they gonna re-write them, just like developing a new patch.
Teekz wrote: »
And ive already got a guild who merged during the one day they said it was "fixed" while i was at work and guess what they went down the later that day and have been down. Sure recommend some games

I`m sorry to hear that. We are on the same boat. Though i`m glad you understand that arguing with people is pointless, as it is a never ending cycle that gets you nowhere. "Beating" someone in this argument is kinda easy actually, there are no brain surgeons in here. But honestly, its not worth the time. And if you're T10 as you stated earlier, then sounds to me like you spent alot of time, and perhaps its time to spend it on something thats worth your while. Self interest is key, always.

Here are some games you might want to check out, i`ll list the ones which resemble Tera`s gameplay (assuming this is the genre you want):

"Riders of Icarus", "Skyforge", "Dauntless", "Secret World Legends", "SoulWorker", "Blade and Soul", "Neverwinter", "Guild Wars 2", "Black Desert" (not F2P yet, but it will be), "Bless onilne" (not F2P, but can be played with a VPN).

On a side note: even Tab targeting games can be played in more of a "action sense", if you tweak you're shortcrust to manual activation, and place skills on top each other, so that they will activate one after the other. Doing this saves you the trouble of using a Macro, if you're interested in competitive gameplay, without cheating. It might not seem like much, but by doing this you can enjoy action based combat in a much wider array of games. BNS for example is very sloppy if you don`t tweak the keys. But if you get it right, its a whole new ballgame. Same goes for other targeting games. You can create you're own rotations, and control everything manually.
View post on Tera forums#88 TheTarget08/15/2017, 03:51 PM
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them. I felt that it was a little unprofessional of EME to close the thread that they opened - cutting off updates to the people wanting server xfers. There were some toxic comments, so I completely understand EME removing some posts, but I believe that they should have left it open to give an update once every couple days to show professionalism and courtesy to their customers/players.
View post on Tera forums#89 Teekz08/15/2017, 04:11 PM
> @TheTarget said:
> I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them. I felt that it was a little unprofessional of EME to close the thread that they opened - cutting off updates to the people wanting server xfers. There were some toxic comments, so I completely understand EME removing some posts, but I believe that they should have left it open to give an update once every couple days to show professionalism and courtesy to their customers/players.

Someone gets it.
View post on Tera forums#90 Naru200808/15/2017, 04:18 PM
TheTarget wrote: »
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them. I felt that it was a little unprofessional of EME to close the thread that they opened - cutting off updates to the people wanting server xfers. There were some toxic comments, so I completely understand EME removing some posts, but I believe that they should have left it open to give an update once every couple days to show professionalism and courtesy to their customers/players.

No, they did the right thing by closing it. If you'd actually bother reading the thread, you'd see it was filled with nothing but "WAI ISNT THIS FIXED YET EME?!?!?!?!?!" "YOU GUYS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST US" "TARNATION YOU, EME" "ASHDBASJDBASHUDBUASD"

Thank god they closed that thread. The flaming and harassment was getting too far. Thankfully this thread isn't as bad as the previous one.
View post on Tera forums#91 Teekz08/15/2017, 04:22 PM
Wasn't about reading it, truthfully I could careless about reading it.

After the 3rd party thing and how they handled that they said there would be more communication between EME that they would work for it.
How hard is it as TheTarget said to comment every couple of days saying "Hey we are pushing for it but as of now there are no fixes" you yourself said it "wai isnt this fixed yet eme?!?!?!?!?!" why not "fix it now" just information.

I know I've came off as rude or stupid but im more of annoyed with how much money others and I put into this game to feel like the community as a WHOLE is ignored.

Not just me on this particular incident
TheTarget wrote: »
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?
View post on Tera forums#93 counterpoint08/15/2017, 06:03 PM
TheTarget wrote: »
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?

People would just stop believing them anyway. They'd think they're just saying that even though nothing is being done at all, and it's just a meaningless gesture to pretend they care... and so on. It really would not help at all.

As I've said in the past, people really don't want more honest communication, they just want things to get done. And when a situation like this happens, it really won't matter what they say or don't say so long as the problem isn't solved.
View post on Tera forums#94 Starkhoe08/15/2017, 06:04 PM
Teekz wrote: »
Someone gets it.

I sent you a list of games, but then I got this:

"[Removing section of Post due to Forum Violation : Any promotion of non-En Masse Entertainment, non-TERA commercial ventures. / Any links or advertisements to download software or games which are not published or endorsed by En Masse Entertainment]".

Thats some BS right there. I guess someone couldn't keep they're pants on. Always the pencil pushers. Figures. Anyway. No matter. Teekz, send me a private msg if you're interested, and ill send you a list of games which resemble Tera. That shouldn't be against the rules. Hopefully lol
View post on Tera forums#95 Teekz08/15/2017, 08:21 PM
TheTarget wrote: »
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?

Shows thought and concern about the matter.
Teekz wrote: »
TheTarget wrote: »
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?

Shows thought and concern about the matter.

They're losing money and players from that problem, you can bet your [filtered] they're concerned about it, the problem is you don't seem to understand things unless you're told repeatedly.
View post on Tera forums#97 LesbianVi08/16/2017, 07:48 PM
You think we would get it Before September? I have money saved for EMP, might buys foods if it gets longer :yum:
View post on Tera forums#98 Yamazuki08/17/2017, 12:32 AM
Teekz wrote: »
TheTarget wrote: »
I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?

Shows thought and concern about the matter.

Repetition doesn't take any thought or concern.
View post on Tera forums#99 Elyiess08/17/2017, 07:19 AM
7 pages of money lost
View post on Tera forums#100 Mauv08/18/2017, 12:59 PM
(Try not to bash each other too much.)

Generally, it's courteous to keep ones "depending" on ones work updated. It shows an air of "You and your concerns aren't forgotten". Not much is needed, just some short post once a week "Still no news, but we haven't forgotten about the transfers". I do very well know they probably haven't, no need to point that out.

Keep up the work, people ^_^
View post on Tera forums#101 ElinUsagi08/18/2017, 11:18 PM
Mauv wrote: »
(Try not to bash each other too much.)

Generally, it's courteous to keep ones "depending" on ones work updated. It shows an air of "You and your concerns aren't forgotten". Not much is needed, just some short post once a week "Still no news, but we haven't forgotten about the transfers". I do very well know they probably haven't, no need to point that out.

Keep up the work, people ^_^

The problem is when people flood the forum and their post are every 15-20 minutes asking the same thing that was already said in the same thread or another thread.
View post on Tera forums#102 Teekz08/19/2017, 03:14 PM
> @ElinUsagi said:
> Mauv wrote: »
>
> (Try not to bash each other too much.)
>
> Generally, it's courteous to keep ones "depending" on ones work updated. It shows an air of "You and your concerns aren't forgotten". Not much is needed, just some short post once a week "Still no news, but we haven't forgotten about the transfers". I do very well know they probably haven't, no need to point that out.
>
> Keep up the work, people ^_^
>
>
>
>
> The problem is when people flood the forum and their post are every 15-20 minutes asking the same thing that was already said in the same thread or another thread.

I mean theyre asking because they want some type of communication, besides theres been 3 post in 2 days, that's less than every 20 min >.>
View post on Tera forums#103 LesbianVi08/19/2017, 03:34 PM
I just hope they do it before 5th September cause I wanna use that one Elite, I usually can't play much September to get a full Elite.
View post on Tera forums#104 Teekz08/20/2017, 03:35 PM
> @LesbianVi said:
> I just hope they do it before 5th September cause I wanna use that one Elite, I usually can't play much September to get a full Elite.

It won't
View post on Tera forums#105 meowmeowmoo08/20/2017, 05:58 PM
almost week 8 still no transfers :shrug:
View post on Tera forums#106 Naru200808/20/2017, 06:31 PM
almost week 8 still no transfers :shrug:

We'll be told when they're back.
View post on Tera forums#107 ElinUsagi08/20/2017, 06:35 PM
As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.
View post on Tera forums#108 LesbianVi08/20/2017, 06:41 PM
ElinUsagi wrote: »
As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.

So, you are telling me they know that crap gonna happen here and they weren't prepared for this? Now I wanna storm BHS HQ.
View post on Tera forums#109 ElinUsagi08/20/2017, 06:43 PM
LesbianVi wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.

So, you are telling me they know that crap gonna happen here and they weren't prepared for this? Now I wanna storm BHS HQ.

I think is mostly like that, aside from specific issues that came when EME get their port of the game for our region there are know issues for BHS that they could have forgotten to fix in previous patches and then makes our experience similar at how it was for KTera patch when they had it in their region.
View post on Tera forums#110 tisnotme08/21/2017, 03:47 AM
ElinUsagi wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
ElinUsagi wrote: »
As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.

So, you are telling me they know that crap gonna happen here and they weren't prepared for this? Now I wanna storm BHS HQ.

I think is mostly like that, aside from specific issues that came when EME get their port of the game for our region there are know issues for BHS that they could have forgotten to fix in previous patches and then makes our experience similar at how it was for KTera patch when they had it in their region.

I mean, even companies as Chrysler and Dodge have been labeling some of their auto parts with the wrong number and even when they identify that problem they don't care to collect all those lots of spare parts but let the part gets to their costumers and wait for their claims to make a replacement after they claim the garantue.

Sucks but even major companies like that shows how industry in all areas don't really care for customers until they really $how how mad are at them.

Agree
They way up the cost of rectifying the issue as apposed to losses leaving it and unless the cost leaving it is great enough they take this
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.