TERA Online forum archive
TERA PC - General Discussion: Female castanic faces
Will there be any new decent options? The current available ones all look ugly, but all the new art of Valkyrie look cute.
There will be 2 new hairstyles and 2 new faces, which in my opinion look very nice :)
Babbelsim wrote: »
There will be 2 new hairstyles and 2 new faces, which in my opinion look very nice :)

Nice, can't wait to see them. I know I'm already going to spend like half a hour on the face anyway.
Hmmm maybe i will download EU Tera and create a Valkyrie and print screen the sliders/options so not to waste time creating character when update goes live. Hope download doesnt take long.
TERA PC - General Discussion#5 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 11:42 AM
I'm gonna use my usual castanic face and adorment. I don't like the faces and adorments they are using for Valk. ><
TERA PC - General Discussion#6 Milyor04/11/2017, 02:08 PM
Didn't EU just get new adornments? I don't think the 1st face that's on both presents is new, I might be wrong too but to me it looks old. The 2 new hairstyles are nice though.
Babbelsim wrote: »
There will be 2 new hairstyles and 2 new faces, which in my opinion look very nice :)

Just finished downloading EU Tera in time, I found the 2 new hairstyles but the faces option seem the same just that the first face option(the "best" imo) now has 2 new make up option i think.

kGDrn0Y.jpg

i think ill just use this
Minimana wrote: »
Babbelsim wrote: »
There will be 2 new hairstyles and 2 new faces, which in my opinion look very nice :)

Just finished downloading EU Tera in time, I found the 2 new hairstyles but the faces option seem the same just that the first face option(the "best" imo) now has 2 new make up option i think.

kGDrn0Y.jpg

i think ill just use this

That looks pretty nice. Maybe I won't have to play around to get a nice face.
I think I'll just be cloning again my Erina like always (think... I WILL DO IT), but also hyped for the new stuff, maybe I end up liking it enough to create another cute castanic character
Y2B6PC4.png

By the way, if you have that issue where you staying long enough on the character selection screen or creation screen kicks you out of the server, I have a work around for this:
It involves the use of an ancient technology that has survived till this day, optionally you may alt-tab and use your PC but it's just easier with this early days tech: pen and paper.
Write up the values of the sliders and skin/hair tones and you'll be able to just smash them up again in less than a minute after you fine tuned to perfection your character until server kicks you out. Not only that, you can keep it and make endless 1:1 clones like I do.
Just remember to write up the selected face (even if you select a preset or press random), adornments and every fine change slider.
ElinLove wrote: »
I think I'll just be cloning again my Erina like always (think... I WILL DO IT), but also hyped for the new stuff, maybe I end up liking it enough to create another cute castanic character
Y2B6PC4.png

By the way, if you have that issue where you staying long enough on the character selection screen or creation screen kicks you out of the server, I have a work around for this:
It involves the use of an ancient technology that has survived till this day, optionally you may alt-tab and use your PC but it's just easier with this early days tech: pen and paper.
Write up the values of the sliders and skin/hair tones and you'll be able to just smash them up again in less than a minute after you fine tuned to perfection your character until server kicks you out. Not only that, you can keep it and make endless 1:1 clones like I do.
Just remember to write up the selected face (even if you select a preset or press random), adornments and every fine change slider.

Pen and paper? In this day and age?? Are you mad???
TERA PC - General Discussion#11 Minimana04/11/2017, 02:50 PM
Yeah nice idea, just finished writing it down, really like how it turned out, i avoided creating female castanics because didnt really like how they look but this will do it ellqIZ6.jpg
TERA PC - General Discussion#12 Venpai04/11/2017, 02:56 PM
i already did mine yesterday and screenshot them. no gonna use this hairstyle/color though

tumblr_oikxvhITJd1sg65dwo2_r1_1280.png
TERA PC - General Discussion#13 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:06 PM
My Valkyrie will be like this. xDimgur.com/2kq69zM
TERA PC - General Discussion#14 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:08 PM
No idea how to post images here. .-.
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

Pretty nice. How long did you fiddle with the sliders to get that result?
TERA PC - General Discussion#16 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:11 PM
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

Pretty nice. How long did you fiddle with the sliders to get that result?

I don't know, but i have this face for my sorc for a long time. Just gonna copy paste it. :3
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

Love the look on yours!
TERA PC - General Discussion#18 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:17 PM
DarkCroft wrote: »
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

Love the look on yours!

Thank you! <3
Gonna name her Porygon or Poliwag, didn't decide yet. XD
58b71062288fb77a5668958fe1c2ec08.jpg

I used this face slider set for my gunner, with a few edits here and there. I recommend this one. It's pretty nice.
TERA PC - General Discussion#20 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:19 PM
Bonbonnie wrote: »
58b71062288fb77a5668958fe1c2ec08.jpg

I used this face slider set for my gunner, with a few edits here and there. I recommend this one. It's pretty nice.

She's gorgeous! How do you post the image like this? '-'
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

I like the bewbies more than face :p But I don't understand what that guy says, Casta Fem is hot and sexy. I like Casta because they have the boyish hair and tomboy looks.
TERA PC - General Discussion#22 Aimovera04/11/2017, 03:20 PM
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png
TERA PC - General Discussion#23 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:21 PM
LesbianVi wrote: »
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

I like the bewbies more than face :p But I don't understand what that guy says, Casta Fem is hot and sexy. I like Casta because they have the boyish hair and tomboy looks.

In my opinion Casta Fem is the best race/gender. :3
Yuxibr wrote: »
Bonbonnie wrote: »
58b71062288fb77a5668958fe1c2ec08.jpg

I used this face slider set for my gunner, with a few edits here and there. I recommend this one. It's pretty nice.

She's gorgeous! How do you post the image like this? '-'

This one has been found through Google Images. If you search Castanic Female face slider, you can find a few with really nice set ups. :)
TERA PC - General Discussion#25 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:22 PM
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

She looks so cute and sweet. Well 'till she burns you with shining crescent. haha
TERA PC - General Discussion#26 Aimovera04/11/2017, 03:23 PM
Yuxibr wrote: »
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

She looks so cute and sweet. Well 'till she burns you with shining crescent. haha

Looks can be deceiving :pleased:
TERA PC - General Discussion#27 ElinLove04/11/2017, 03:26 PM
Yuxibr wrote: »
No idea how to post images here. .-.

Quote my comment or another one with an image and you'll see: you need to use the "Attach image/file" option on the forum, or just plain add the code [ img ] ~image link here~ [ / img ] without spaces. If it's a direct image link it will attach, if it's to the hosting site instead it may not show up.
TERA PC - General Discussion#28 ElinLove04/11/2017, 03:30 PM
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

cute, reminds me of my own! Probably took quite a bit of work to make her like that
TERA PC - General Discussion#29 Aimovera04/11/2017, 03:31 PM
ElinLove wrote: »
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

cute, reminds me of my own! Probably took quite a bit of work to make her like that

They're lost siblings, I tell ya! And yep, it did take quite some work... been tweaking her all week on EU :p
tera_screenshot_20170408_165814_by_psycholinchan-db52p4r.png

Insert new hair there xD That will be my Valk.
rhime_preset.PNG
Here's the look I intend to use :pleased:
Yuxibr wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Yuxibr wrote: »
My Valkyrie will be like this. xD
imgur.com/2kq69zM

I like the bewbies more than face :p But I don't understand what that guy says, Casta Fem is hot and sexy. I like Casta because they have the boyish hair and tomboy looks.

In my opinion Casta Fem is the best race/gender. :3

For posting pic like that, click on attach image/file, type .jpg at the end, then you have your image recognized then you can post it.

PS: I will post my Casta looks when server came up :D
TERA PC - General Discussion#33 Yuxibr04/11/2017, 03:52 PM
Ok, i think i got it. xD
zhkh7GP.jpg
FFIN5dL.jpg
One of my Valkyrie will prob looking like this
its ugly like lipsticks
its ugly like lipsticks

I don't make girls so bois like them, I make my girls so other girls like them.
Isn't it enough that you make them the way YOU like them?

Seems to me that's all that matters.
LesbianVi wrote: »
its ugly like lipsticks

I don't make girls so bois like them, I make my girls so other girls like them.

haha coz girls like lipsticks
TERA PC - General Discussion#39 Pinopy04/11/2017, 04:42 PM
Since other people are showing their valk faces, here is what I plan to go with ^^
1_by_oniichu-db5frj7.png
one_by_oniichu-db5fs2w.png
Pinopy wrote: »
Since other people are showing their valk faces, here is what I plan to go with ^^
1_by_oniichu-db5frj7.png
one_by_oniichu-db5fs2w.png

4 eye frog
TERA PC - General Discussion#41 ElinLove04/11/2017, 04:44 PM
Seems we got quite some preference for that number 11 face, seen quite come cuties with that face here, hope the new adornments work on that face.
This topic here still civilized, no riot explosion here
LesbianVi wrote: »
FFIN5dL.jpg
One of my Valkyrie will prob looking like this

look like one of the big lips gay boy
TERA PC - General Discussion#43 Pinopy04/11/2017, 04:45 PM
Pinopy wrote: »
Since other people are showing their valk faces, here is what I plan to go with ^^
1_by_oniichu-db5frj7.png
one_by_oniichu-db5fs2w.png

4 eye frog

thanks thats wat i was going 4
Yuxibr wrote: »
Ok, i think i got it. xD
zhkh7GP.jpg

looks like a buck toothed squirrel
LesbianVi wrote: »
FFIN5dL.jpg
One of my Valkyrie will prob looking like this

look like one of the big lips gay boy

Actually, she reminds me strongly of my sister-in-law.

Meningitis wrote: »
rhime_preset.PNG
Here's the look I intend to use :pleased:
without bangs i'd look like a fcking snake
TERA PC - General Discussion#47 ElinLove04/11/2017, 04:53 PM
ElinLove wrote: »
This topic here still civilized, no riot explosion here

Ye I HAD TO JINX IT... Now people hating/trolling other's characters oh ye

why did I even have to say anything...
TERA PC - General Discussion#48 Pinopy04/11/2017, 04:54 PM
ElinLove wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
This topic here still civilized, no riot explosion here

Ye I HAD TO JINX IT... Now people hating/trolling other's characters oh ye

why did I even have to say anything...

looks more like just 1 person doing it
without bangs i'd look like a fcking snake
I'm sure you do :p your forum posts show it. keep your bangs

tera_screenshot_20170408_165814_by_psycholinchan-db52p4r.png

Insert new hair there xD That will be my Valk.

the fat on my chest is against the laws of gravitation
Minimana wrote: »
Babbelsim wrote: »
There will be 2 new hairstyles and 2 new faces, which in my opinion look very nice :)

Just finished downloading EU Tera in time, I found the 2 new hairstyles but the faces option seem the same just that the first face option(the "best" imo) now has 2 new make up option i think.

kGDrn0Y.jpg

i think ill just use this

i'm a blood sucking mantis not a female mosquito
Catservant wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
FFIN5dL.jpg
One of my Valkyrie will prob looking like this

look like one of the big lips gay boy

Actually, she reminds me strongly of my sister-in-law.

is she a lesbian or bi? :eh:
LesbianVi wrote: »
Catservant wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
FFIN5dL.jpg
One of my Valkyrie will prob looking like this

look like one of the big lips gay boy

Actually, she reminds me strongly of my sister-in-law.

is she a lesbian or bi? :eh:

Lesbian and married.
5m095w.jpg
i tried but i need the new features
Venpai wrote: »
i already did mine yesterday and screenshot them. no gonna use this hairstyle/color though

tumblr_oikxvhITJd1sg65dwo2_r1_1280.png

http://imgur.com/a/df0hi
sup sista
5m095w.jpg
i tried but i need the new features

That's really nice, too. You wouldn't happen to have pics of the sliders, would you?
Catservant wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
Catservant wrote: »
LesbianVi wrote: »
FFIN5dL.jpg
One of my Valkyrie will prob looking like this

look like one of the big lips gay boy

Actually, she reminds me strongly of my sister-in-law.

is she a lesbian or bi? :eh:

Lesbian and married.

very Nice, wishing them happy days and a great life together.
5m095w.jpg
i tried but i need the new features

looks like she just rise her head from hog feeder
TERA PC - General Discussion#59 ElinLove04/11/2017, 05:20 PM
@Spacecats if you could do some cleanup please, it's in need
TERA PC - General Discussion#60 Lihau04/11/2017, 05:20 PM
A masterpiece.
RUh8SvG.jpg
Lihau wrote: »
A masterpiece.
RUh8SvG.jpg

after i used up all my eye liners there is nothing left for my brows
5m095w.jpg
i tried but i need the new features

she is actually very cute, with couple of tweaks I will accept her as GF for my char.

PS: sorry for E R P, CH habit :3
TERA PC - General Discussion#63 SirMumu04/11/2017, 05:27 PM
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

slider pls she's so cute :3
SirMumu wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png



4 eye must be rich to do perm.brow tatoos
TERA PC - General Discussion#65 RemyKool04/11/2017, 06:42 PM
TERA_ScreenShot_20151007_123244_zpsukw8uvyj.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20141009_085101_zpscc593553.png

This is what I'm going to use. When I can play again anyway. - my PC blew up a bit ago so I've been teraless T.T - I miss this game.
TERA PC - General Discussion#66 vkobe04/11/2017, 06:53 PM

25z775w.jpg

Body is 10 characters too short.

TERA PC - General Discussion#67 Ariar04/11/2017, 09:26 PM
Daaaamn forgot how terrible the faces are in this game.
Some of them look like transvestites.
TERA PC - General Discussion#68 Aist04/11/2017, 09:37 PM
all the pretty faces in the world can't hide those gigantic MAN HANDS
can someone verify if the castanic valkyrie class selection of faces are the normal typical castanic faces?
or do they have some sort of distortion like how the brawler female human faces look a bit angrier on default than the normal female human faces
Aist wrote: »
all the pretty faces in the world can't hide those gigantic MAN HANDS

they arent humans. so we cant put our human standards on them.
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

Hello, can you tell me the face type and adornment number for that face? i want the same eyebrows. spend and hour 2 look for it no luck.
3KZYQ2F.jpg
There is my Valkyrie on CH, Meet Interfectrix
TERA PC - General Discussion#73 Ryvenn04/12/2017, 02:43 PM
Ariar wrote: »
Daaaamn forgot how terrible the faces are in this game.
Some of them look like transvestites.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I want my faces to look like these sweet "transvestites."
TERA PC - General Discussion#74 MyuuMew04/12/2017, 09:05 PM
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

Hello, can you tell me the face type and adornment number for that face? i want the same eyebrows. spent an hour to look for it no luck.

Im prolly too late but that is face number 8 with Adornments 8
I almost always use that look so yeah XD
TERA PC - General Discussion#75 Yuxibr04/12/2017, 09:12 PM
And here is Porygon. xD
She's perfect, just like my sorcerer. So much better playing without the lag from EU. xD
tpkUW79.jpg
This is mine, named her Kerdiwen, not as good as some of yours, but i like how she came out.
valk3_zpsivkluxer.jpg
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

Hello, can you tell me the face type and adornment number for that face? i want the same eyebrows. spent an hour to look for it no luck.

Face 11, Adornments 8...that's my fav Cast face(like, 10 of them are hideously un-recoverable)
TERA PC - General Discussion#78 Pipiro04/13/2017, 10:30 AM
Hottest castanic EVER :love:
SnbN6qU.jpg
"who is smexy?"
Qd6455s.jpg

Here is mine :p
2a759486bc.png
TERA PC - General Discussion#80 ElinLove04/13/2017, 02:49 PM
Seems like a majority loves the face 11 adornments 8 combination, so is mine like that too (yeah I cloned Erina like always):
P59la6E.png
haS3O6b.jpg

New Castanic is pretty nice. :)
TERA PC - General Discussion#82 Ariar04/13/2017, 06:52 PM
Ryvenn wrote: »
Ariar wrote: »
Daaaamn forgot how terrible the faces are in this game.
Some of them look like transvestites.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I want my faces to look like these sweet "transvestites."

K.
Let me know when they look like that in game.
NqgmNpk.png

here's my valk
TERA PC - General Discussion#84 Milyor04/14/2017, 12:23 AM
I'll bite and post mine too.

yPeAPTx.jpg
TERA PC - General Discussion#85 Tuo04/14/2017, 01:42 AM
Just made her. Pretty generic but I think she looks better than my first one.
SLinh_1.png
TERA PC - General Discussion#86 Melusina04/14/2017, 02:17 AM
@Ariar Are you [filtered]-hurt that the Valkyrie is gender locked or something? If you want nice looking characters, maybe you should play Second Life. In Tera you should be focused on the combat, etc., not critiquing toons.
TERA PC - General Discussion#87 Velicea04/14/2017, 02:27 AM
the makeup on the new adornments is cool but it has to be on the one face i can't manage to make good:(
so i went with the face everyone uses lol
EnyfwvM.png
vwVSbgJ.png
C5SV2Kh.png

Tuo wrote: »
Just made her. Pretty generic but I think she looks better than my first one.
SLinh_1.png
she's pretty!! i think you did a really good job of making a generic preset look unique and nice.
TERA PC - General Discussion#88 Ariar04/14/2017, 07:26 AM
Melusina wrote: »
@Ariar Are you [filtered]-hurt that the Valkyrie is gender locked or something? If you want nice looking characters, maybe you should play Second Life. In Tera you should be focused on the combat, etc., not critiquing toons.
tumblr_inline_obo6svRsgq1unmfg0_400.jpg
TERA PC - General Discussion#89 Kikumiya04/14/2017, 11:25 AM
Some nice usage of the face sliders~
TERA PC - General Discussion#90 kknaex04/14/2017, 03:39 PM
I thought mine look decent but when in game she looks horrible with the ingame lighting.
Kinda reminds me of a fat roommate years ago.
TERA PC - General Discussion#91 vkobe04/15/2017, 02:26 PM
kknaex wrote: »
I thought mine look decent but when in game she looks horrible with the ingame lighting.
Kinda reminds me of a fat roommate years ago.

yes light in stepstone island really suck, all my characters are ugly there, we need to go under night light or underground to have a better light for our characters
TERA PC - General Discussion#92 Venpai04/15/2017, 02:39 PM
Melusina wrote: »
@Ariar Are you [filtered]-hurt that the Valkyrie is gender locked or something? If you want nice looking characters, maybe you should play Second Life. In Tera you should be focused on the combat, etc., not critiquing toons.

just ignore him and his transphobic ugliness.
TERA PC - General Discussion#93 gib04/15/2017, 03:04 PM
i went with this unique look for my valkyrie:
Y1iBzjc.png
Aimovera wrote: »
This is what I made for mine. xD..
TERA_ScreenShot_20170409_205624.png

ur pic as an inspiration lead me to creating my version, thx for that screenshot :)200px-Del.svg.png
TERA PC - General Discussion#95 Elure04/16/2017, 02:15 PM
vkobe wrote: »
kknaex wrote: »
I thought mine look decent but when in game she looks horrible with the ingame lighting.
Kinda reminds me of a fat roommate years ago.

yes light in stepstone island really suck, all my characters are ugly there, we need to go under night light or underground to have a better light for our characters

every one looks bether on moon light :D
TERA PC - General Discussion#96 ElinLove04/16/2017, 02:24 PM
Dang I need to take a screenshot like you just to keep it going!
Also props for ya all enjoying end game right now (Dress up Simulator 2017)
I also made sure to get myself a cute dress, and now another one (the maid one)... Jeez females are a money sink
TERA PC - General Discussion#97 Aimovera04/16/2017, 02:31 PM
Ishouldnthavesharedmycharacterlol... XD
TERA PC - General Discussion#98 ElinLove04/16/2017, 03:05 PM
Aimovera wrote: »
Ishouldnthavesharedmycharacterlol... XD

to be fair I have my Erina (the one I clone over and over) for like 2 years now already with the slider values written up on a paper, ready for yet another clone.

But be proud, we're among the few ones that made CUTE castanics!
It's easy to make a sexy one, but a cute one instead, that's quite the task honestly, Elins are made for that, but Castanics are made to be sexy instead.
TERA PC - General Discussion#99 Ariar04/16/2017, 03:07 PM
gib wrote: »
i went with this unique look for my valkyrie:
Y1iBzjc.png
Sir, you created a masterpiece!
TERA PC - General Discussion#100 gib04/16/2017, 04:26 PM
Ariar wrote: »
gib wrote: »
i went with this unique look for my valkyrie:
Y1iBzjc.png
Sir, you created a masterpiece!

thank you kind sir.
all castanic faces looks like a tranny with caked up makeups
true story
they ugly as [filtered]
TERA PC - General Discussion#102 Aimovera04/18/2017, 09:26 PM
ElinLove wrote: »
Aimovera wrote: »
Ishouldnthavesharedmycharacterlol... XD

to be fair I have my Erina (the one I clone over and over) for like 2 years now already with the slider values written up on a paper, ready for yet another clone.

But be proud, we're among the few ones that made CUTE castanics!
It's easy to make a sexy one, but a cute one instead, that's quite the task honestly, Elins are made for that, but Castanics are made to be sexy instead.

Well, I am proud that she's so appreciated but at the same time it's kind of frustrating to have people copy your character's look while you've spent hours perfecting it XD...
But... that's what I get for sharing it, I guess :confounded:
TERA PC - General Discussion#103 ElinLove04/18/2017, 09:39 PM
Aimovera wrote: »
ElinLove wrote: »
Aimovera wrote: »
Ishouldnthavesharedmycharacterlol... XD

to be fair I have my Erina (the one I clone over and over) for like 2 years now already with the slider values written up on a paper, ready for yet another clone.

But be proud, we're among the few ones that made CUTE castanics!
It's easy to make a sexy one, but a cute one instead, that's quite the task honestly, Elins are made for that, but Castanics are made to be sexy instead.

Well, I am proud that she's so appreciated but at the same time it's kind of frustrating to have people copy your character's look while you've spent hours perfecting it XD...
But... that's what I get for sharing it, I guess :confounded:

I can understand indeed, I don't also share the slider values for Erina after all.
BUT: you're spreading cuteness, so we're all grateful!
TERA PC - General Discussion#104 Ishumi04/30/2017, 08:37 AM
@Aimovera @LesbianVi @Yuxibr @Velicea
Those are amazing.

@kknaex @vkobe @Elure
Ya have to really agree, the lighting on that starting island is super harsh; and, imho, not in anyway a good representation of how your character may look else where in the game.
At least Island of Dawn when it was still all pretty and the starting zone, had different lighting around it. You could go to a few spots and get a good idea how she'd look else where in the world. I'll admit, might have cried a little when I saw the new IoD all burned and ruined.

Really doesn't help that the lighting in the character creator is just stock, straight up different than what is rendered in the actual game world.
A girl can dream but it would be nice if the character creator was given a new tab with lighting options that rendered the lighting like a few in game locations. As if thats gonna happen though lmao.

I'll add mine. This is Istolla.Argante on CH. Her name is Drow Elven for "Nightfall" cuz the class will always be Lunar Dancer at heart to me =P
~ ↓ Put'n some hoarded Fashion Coops, Fed bills and random pair of shades from some long past event to use.
TERA_ScreenShot_20170423_012223.png
~ ↓ Oh goodie, a free time limited costume, score! (PS the Green FPS counter in these two ↑ & ↓ is from Steam)
TERA_ScreenShot_20170423_014640.png
~ ↓ Eventually, that freebie outfit started to grow on me (as I'm sure EmE hoped it would) so I had to see what some of the rest of it looked like in the Beauty Shop. Didn't like the helm but the rest is pretty solid, don't think I'd rock the wings to often though.
TERA_ScreenShot_20170423_033213.png
~ ↓ Yes, yes, "what about a shot without the dam shades." I hear you cry. here, here.
TERA_ScreenShot_20170423_231505.png
~ ↓ A close up.
TERA_ScreenShot_20170423_231707.png

Wish I'd learned about the 3x XP event sooner than the last day, got to level 40 just grinding through bams, it's been bit of a slog after that even with some 100% XP buffs which I really don't think are doubling XP anymore.
I'm lvl 45 now, just got the "Shining Crescent" skill friday night when I last played. It's really flashy lmao specially if you stack 7 Runes.

Also as said was smart (evil) on EME's part to give a time limited outfit of that calibre and offer the outfit as a bundle on the Shop. To bad 40 USD worth of EMP is 60 Canadian monopoly bills last I checked QwQ.
Lucky there was at least one Fashion coop outfit I liked.
~Istolla.
TERA PC - General Discussion#105 vkobe05/01/2017, 12:57 PM
54$ no 60$
TERA PC - General Discussion#106 LesbianVi05/01/2017, 01:53 PM
Well I show better pictures of my Valkyrie :3

Loving Her
LsDQOod.jpg

That Scorpion wanted dat boooooty O.o
PpwhQzG.jpg


TERA PC - General Discussion#107 Ardire05/01/2017, 02:12 PM
Can't see how you'd be worried about people copying your character when everyone and their mum uses the same face+adornment. So many baby-faced, bushy-browed elven looking castanics, man. And I can't even blame ya'll for it, I use the same face (different adornment though, i can't handle those brows) 'cause the rest of the fem casti faces are just O.o

lady elves have the same problem tbh it's a dang shame

@Ishumi i think yours is my favourite outta this thread so far, that skin tone goes so well with the purple hair and her facial expression is both pretty and warrior-like. she's great!
TERA PC - General Discussion#108 Nopzeerah05/01/2017, 02:27 PM
EkXku9R.jpg


my slayer =D
TERA PC - General Discussion#109 Ishumi05/01/2017, 11:07 PM
@vkobe Oh the exchange improved, nice. Though still 54 is still 14 buck price difference, even if it was on par, 40 for 40, It would be a stretch to be doing $ wise atm.
@LesbianVi ♥.♥ cutie can't blame that scrop =p lol. If those are the glasses I think they are, must have cost a pretty coin. Don't think those are on the emp shop anymore.
@Ardire ya.. I went through EVERY dam face/adornment combo, tested a number of "builds". There was a few faces that had adornments with some nice ink/markings but in the end I liked what I went with most. I'm honored you think highly of it. The pose options the Shop preview thing gives sure helps for static snaps.
@Nopzeerah NICE.
~Istolla
TERA PC - General Discussion#110 Yabi05/02/2017, 01:54 AM
I don't know what presets I used. Probably the same as everyone else. Well, both my castanics have different faces at least lol. Can't say the same for my elfs >_>
3355tw6.jpg
35a7v4z.jpg
TERA PC - General Discussion#111 Furhyan05/02/2017, 03:58 AM
I am still using one of the old face and seriously think it's the best looking face of all options. Others just look... I don't even know how to describe with proper words lol.

Here are my berserzerk and valkyrie
6RgHJIo.png
oozNvYO.png
iWm9SYO.png

And yes, photobomb by the BF in a very pink suit.
TERA PC - General Discussion#112 Ghiblii05/02/2017, 04:07 AM
> @Furhyan said:

THESE SCREE SHOTS ARE SO VIBRANT wth. The look in the second one screams " I see you...[filtered] IT BABE STOP HOGGING THE CAMERA IN THE BACK" really nice though < 3
TERA PC - General Discussion#113 Furhyan05/02/2017, 04:08 AM
Ghiblii wrote: »
> @Furhyan said:

THESE SCREE SHOTS ARE SO VIBRANT wth. The look in the second one screams " I see you...[filtered] IT BABE STOP HOGGING THE CAMERA IN THE BACK" really nice though < 3

He doesn't even know I was taking so pics XD
TERA PC - General Discussion#114 Yumizuki05/02/2017, 06:29 AM
acf57461f46736150c6eb770a9fac0c2.png
Just real quick made
6IFsGp5.png

155JqBw.png

E1IAKLG.png

My masterpiece valkyrie.
TERA PC - General Discussion#116 Maxog05/02/2017, 08:03 AM
55a80f110c13941d529f8946f7dbdaa0.jpg

Hi this is me
TERA PC - General Discussion#117 Ishumi05/02/2017, 09:58 AM
@Spacecats edited my post with my pics to remove my last name cuz of some odd in game mail (may've just been in-game people but covering my bases) it gave me a thing saying there was like a delay or something on it being reposted? just wanna make sure I didn't mess up something QwQ
TERA PC - General Discussion#118 LesbianVi05/02/2017, 12:21 PM
@Ishumi Thanks :3 That is Black Brew Glasses, I got some from Kyra event o:) lol, I think I still got a spare on my item claim.
TERA PC - General Discussion#119 Endumen05/02/2017, 08:15 PM
My Gunner 8) She has a pretty common face as base, but I've heard from several peaple that she still looks a bit unusual (in a good way).

http://imgur.com/02pZaPi


My Valkyrie, who is pretty much an old Priest character of mine reborn as a melee dps. 8)

http://imgur.com/bwqSYOX

02pZaPi.jpg

TERA PC - General Discussion#120 Ishumi05/02/2017, 09:08 PM
@LesbianVi Yer welcome :3 ♥, Ahh those are from the "good batch" of glasses they did, Brown Brow & Tortoise-Shell Brow were petty nice too. Think can only get em through a loot box now, or as mentioned the broker.
TERA PC - General Discussion#121 HikoSPQR05/02/2017, 10:19 PM
Pinopy wrote: »
Since other people are showing their valk faces, here is what I plan to go with ^^
1_by_oniichu-db5frj7.png
one_by_oniichu-db5fs2w.png

sliders pls, this is gorgeous
TERA PC - General Discussion#122 HikoSPQR05/02/2017, 10:19 PM
RemyKool wrote: »
TERA_ScreenShot_20151007_123244_zpsukw8uvyj.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20141009_085101_zpscc593553.png

This is what I'm going to use. When I can play again anyway. - my PC blew up a bit ago so I've been teraless T.T - I miss this game.

sliders pls, this is amazing, love it
Endumen wrote: »
My Gunner 8) She has a pretty common face as base, but I've heard from several peaple that she still looks a bit unusual (in a good way).

02pZaPi.jpg


My Valkyrie, who is pretty much an old Priest character of mine reborn as a melee dps. 8)

bwqSYOX.jpg

Ahaha)Valkyrie looks like my girlfriend, except the ears and some details. By the way, guys, can you help?We are dating about two month, and she has a Birthday tomorrow, and I found some interestin and little bit sexy quotes to congratulate her quotespill.com/sexy-birthday-messages/ How do you think, should I use it, or it'll be better to speak my own words?
TERA PC - General Discussion#124 ElinLove05/07/2017, 02:42 PM
MFJ5MT7696 wrote: »
Endumen wrote: »
My Gunner 8) She has a pretty common face as base, but I've heard from several peaple that she still looks a bit unusual (in a good way).

02pZaPi.jpg


My Valkyrie, who is pretty much an old Priest character of mine reborn as a melee dps. 8)

bwqSYOX.jpg

Ahaha)Valkyrie looks like my girlfriend, except the ears and some details. By the way, guys, can you help?We are dating about two month, and she has a Birthday tomorrow, and I found some interestin and little bit sexy quotes to congratulate her quotespill.com/sexy-birthday-messages/ How do you think, should I use it, or it'll be better to speak my own words?
This is.... some quite unusual request around here hehe

Guys, ya really doing well with these Castanics eh, it was quite depressive some time ago in-game, you would look around and most castanics you see were just horse faced trash, jeez some were downright horrible, even without trolling. But you guys, proud of you guys.
Keep it up bringing the cuties to the game!
TERA PC - General Discussion#125 Racyn05/07/2017, 06:33 PM
This is my Valkyrie, Glorify.

QdkLy2G
Q7lbgks
TERA PC - General Discussion#126 Sheralyne05/07/2017, 08:44 PM
My warrior
[image removed]
TERA PC - General Discussion#127 Ishumi05/07/2017, 08:50 PM
Well seems my original post is still in some kind'a "You edited too many times, too quick" purgatory so here is a re-upload of just one of the images of my Istolla on CH in that event-time limited armor.
TERA_ScreenShot_20170423_231707.png
Sheralyne wrote: »
My warrior
TLH61t0.gif

Are... are THOSE +6?? Like.. I've never seen them SO big in a castanic female ... o_o!!

What sorcery is this xD?
TERA PC - General Discussion#129 vkobe05/07/2017, 11:21 PM
Sheralyne wrote: »
My warrior
TLH61t0.gif

Are... are THOSE +6?? Like.. I've never seen them SO big in a castanic female ... o_o!!

What sorcery is this xD?

she wear the best bikini, this bikini give the biggest [filtered] and it is why this bikini is so expensive :3
TERA PC - General Discussion#130 GrimDoll05/15/2017, 09:33 PM
This is my Castanic mystic, I'm really loving the new hairstyles and adornments. <3
20170515172616_1_zps9kjkgjdj.jpg
20170515172610_1_zpspzme7zf0.jpg
20170515172553_1_zpsxozfth7h.jpg

Here are the siders in case you want to steal her face. ^w^
Fine%20Details_zpsy2hmeo3e.pngFace%20Adornments%20Features_zpsgwk6hrxd.png





vkobe wrote: »
Sheralyne wrote: »
My warrior
TLH61t0.gif

Are... are THOSE +6?? Like.. I've never seen them SO big in a castanic female ... o_o!!

What sorcery is this xD?

she wear the best bikini, this bikini give the biggest b00b and it is why this bikini is so expensive :3

Sure but, that doesn't explain why they are SO big. I have that swimsuit on my gunner and my brawler, not even my +3 human female's are THAT big, and castanics have them smaller by default.
TERA PC - General Discussion#132 c0g05/16/2017, 02:04 AM
vkobe wrote: »
Sheralyne wrote: »
My warrior
TLH61t0.gif

Are... are THOSE +6?? Like.. I've never seen them SO big in a castanic female ... o_o!!

What sorcery is this xD?

she wear the best bikini, this bikini give the biggest b00b and it is why this bikini is so expensive :3

Sure but, that doesn't explain why they are SO big. I have that swimsuit on my gunner and my brawler, not even my +3 human female's are THAT big, and castanics have them smaller by default.

lol they look injected
041ed74a3a8fca350f19261b53cef185.jpg
Here's mine. :^)
Hi, Guys Need your Help in Relationship Matter. We are dating about one months, and she has a Birthday after 3 days, and I found some interesting and little bit sexy quotes to congratulate her http://www.mysticquote.com/true-love-quotes-him-her/ How do you think, should I use it, or it'll be better to speak my own words?
TERA PC - General Discussion#135 vkobe12/10/2017, 06:30 PM
damn bikini thread will be closed :'(
TERA PC - General Discussion#136 Galiers12/10/2017, 10:31 PM
Sheralyne wrote: »
My warrior
TLH61t0.gif

wtf high elf castanic ???
TERA PC - General Discussion#137 pikpatsou12/10/2017, 10:36 PM
Yussssshhhh. The perfect Hybrid :p
TERA PC - General Discussion#138 Mopho12/10/2017, 10:54 PM
32cc57e8d7606ef6f0bfaba99c92ab08.jpg
Here's mine. :^)

VWUXacf.gif

The croptop is best bikini for the female castanics <3
TERA PC - General Discussion#139 Galiers12/11/2017, 01:16 AM
pikpatsou wrote: »
Yussssshhhh. The perfect Hybrid :p

Actually must have used the temp chest resizers of 1-3 days. They were "bugged" and were able to resize at +9 max, instead of +3 max (3 temp resizers at +3 each = +9).

what??? where i buy that???
TERA PC - General Discussion#140 Accel12/11/2017, 04:35 AM
This is my female archer she wears sunglasses or glasses tho ARdINy7.png
TERA PC - General Discussion#141 Galiers12/13/2017, 04:22 AM
Galiers wrote: »
pikpatsou wrote: »
Yussssshhhh. The perfect Hybrid :p

Actually must have used the temp chest resizers of 1-3 days. They were "bugged" and were able to resize at +9 max, instead of +3 max (3 temp resizers at +3 each = +9).

what??? where i buy that???

a men need a name !!!
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.