TERA Online forum archive
General Discussion: MT Becoming 65 only pvp
View post on Tera forums#1 xoBarb01/07/2017, 12:26 AM
Are you guys ready for the abundance of salty cres heros rerolling lowbie healers to freely BM heal to spite others trying to pvp?

View post on Tera forums#2 vkobe01/07/2017, 12:31 AM
may be fun

especially with mudkip, now he cant kill pole dancer for his video :lol:

the salt will grow soon here ;)
View post on Tera forums#3 Catatonic01/07/2017, 12:47 AM
Instead of everyone getting salty and crying about it, I propose they use grown up words and articulate a legitimate stance whether it be for the change, or against it.

Also the "i can't grieve low level players because I'm bored" isn't an argument.
View post on Tera forums#4 Zoknahal01/07/2017, 12:55 AM
From my standpoint and the little time i spent in MT a while back, my take:
- Usual grievers of course will be angry, because they will have to find an equally geared player to pvp, if they have the "Skill" of course, too much time of killing lowbies might have made em think they are some kind of invincible player. We will see.
- It is kinda bad i think, because now open world PvP in a pvp server like MT, wont happen anymore unless you are level 65.
- I suppose the grieving won't stop. These players will now turn their eyes to fresh level 65 players with basic gear. I expect Highwatch to become the new Lumbertown.
- Wasn't Mudkip banned? he got banned like 3 times already for excessive grieving like most of you know by his videos. I honestly do not know what is so great about someone recording himself abusing of new players, newly created characters, overall, fresh low geared people, other than making the world know you have nothing more interesting to do or that you are clearly trying to "compensate" for something.
View post on Tera forums#5 xoBarb01/07/2017, 12:57 AM
Catatonic wrote: »
Instead of everyone getting salty and crying about it, I propose they use grown up words and articulate a legitimate stance whether it be for the change, or against it.

Also the "i can't grieve low level players because I'm bored" isn't an argument.

The post was about how people will abuse the fact its 65 ONLY pvp and make level 64 healers that can't be attacked yet can freely heal to ruin duels/OW pvp

View post on Tera forums#6 Catatonic01/07/2017, 01:03 AM
xoBarb wrote: »
Catatonic wrote: »
Instead of everyone getting salty and crying about it, I propose they use grown up words and articulate a legitimate stance whether it be for the change, or against it.

Also the "i can't grieve low level players because I'm bored" isn't an argument.

The post was about how people will abuse the fact its 65 ONLY pvp and make level 64 healers that can't be attacked yet can freely heal to ruin duels/OW pvp

...An issue that has been on FF since it was made and has been ignored because as space cats said in the stream tonight
"Open World pvp isnt what makes pvp fun"

My post in no way was about your post, it was about what is going to come after.
View post on Tera forums#7 Suratu01/07/2017, 03:15 AM
This is so stupid, why can't they just go to a non-PVP server?
View post on Tera forums#8 Catatonic01/07/2017, 03:23 AM
Suratu wrote: »
This is so stupid, why can't they just go to a non-PVP server?

My assumption is that this is coming form Korea as their servers have always been this way,
It's purely because they don't want people quitting when they start playing TERA for the first time following the introduction of the Lunar Dancer. There are multiple players who would actively go around and kill these players because they're angry at BHS for giving us yet another female-only class and for ignoring the older classes in the game.

It's [filtered], obviously, but it shows BHS and EME care only about making money. We're all better off quitting TERA and finding another game to play.
View post on Tera forums#10 SAIXUNO01/07/2017, 05:20 AM
It's purely because they don't want people quitting when they start playing TERA for the first time following the introduction of the Lunar Dancer. There are multiple players who would actively go around and kill these players because they're angry at BHS for giving us yet another female-only class and for ignoring the older classes in the game.

It's [filtered], obviously, but it shows BHS and EME care only about making money. We're all better off quitting TERA and finding another game to play.

They aren't ignoring older classes lol, have you not seen the revamps
View post on Tera forums#11 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 05:36 AM
SAIXUNO wrote: »
It's purely because they don't want people quitting when they start playing TERA for the first time following the introduction of the Lunar Dancer. There are multiple players who would actively go around and kill these players because they're angry at BHS for giving us yet another female-only class and for ignoring the older classes in the game.

It's [filtered], obviously, but it shows BHS and EME care only about making money. We're all better off quitting TERA and finding another game to play.

They aren't ignoring older classes lol, have you not seen the revamps
Lunar Dancer basically replaces Slayers and Berserkers haven't gotten much love. Archers and Sorcs have, but they're still nothing compared to good Reapers, Ninjas, or Brawlers.
View post on Tera forums#12 Pinopy01/07/2017, 05:54 AM
SAIXUNO wrote: »
It's purely because they don't want people quitting when they start playing TERA for the first time following the introduction of the Lunar Dancer. There are multiple players who would actively go around and kill these players because they're angry at BHS for giving us yet another female-only class and for ignoring the older classes in the game.

It's [filtered], obviously, but it shows BHS and EME care only about making money. We're all better off quitting TERA and finding another game to play.

They aren't ignoring older classes lol, have you not seen the revamps
Lunar Dancer basically replaces Slayers and Berserkers haven't gotten much love. Archers and Sorcs have, but they're still nothing compared to good Reapers, Ninjas, or Brawlers.

- They have plans on revamping slayers & zerks iirc, they were working on what people considered the lowest tiers first which were sorc, archer, and warrior.
- Archers and Sorcs are actually top DPS now, or at least near it. Take moongourd top recorded DPS for RMH last boss:
Archer: 2.9M/s
Brawler: 2.6M/s
Reaper: 2.6M/s
Ninja: 3.3M/s
Sorc: 2.9M/s

Sure, Ninjas at least on MG outdps them, but to say archer and sorc are "nothing" compared to those classes, especially the ones hitting lower than them, is pretty misinformed.
View post on Tera forums#13 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 06:21 AM
I'm talking about PvP. MT is a PvP server. Having classes that are good in PvE means [filtered] all.
View post on Tera forums#14 streetdog01/07/2017, 06:28 AM
Guys please, there's no open world pvp, the only "pvp" is actually griefing outside of low level settlements. Don't pretend there's something else. PVP servers means nothing at all in this game, and MT is actually pve oriented, like any other server in tera
View post on Tera forums#15 Suratu01/07/2017, 06:42 AM
streetdog wrote: »
Guys please, there's no open world pvp, the only "pvp" is actually griefing outside of low level settlements. Don't pretend there's something else. PVP servers means nothing at all in this game, and MT is actually pve oriented, like any other server in tera

I like PvPing while questing on leveling characters, that's partly why I chose a PvP server. If you don't like that, why not choose one of the 4 other servers? You know exactly what you're getting into when you pick a server that says "PvP" next to it, it's not like it's hidden.
View post on Tera forums#16 Yamazuki01/07/2017, 06:53 AM
Suratu wrote: »
streetdog wrote: »
Guys please, there's no open world pvp, the only "pvp" is actually griefing outside of low level settlements. Don't pretend there's something else. PVP servers means nothing at all in this game, and MT is actually pve oriented, like any other server in tera

I like PvPing while questing on leveling characters, that's partly why I chose a PvP server. If you don't like that, why not choose one of the 4 other servers? You know exactly what you're getting into when you pick a server that says "PvP" next to it, it's not like it's hidden.

That would be fine, but other than new class releases, you aren't pvping anyone at your level, either someone below or above you. The issue hasn't ever been someone equal to their level killing them, it's usually someone that 1 shots them killing them, especially when a new class is released.
View post on Tera forums#17 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 06:57 AM
Yamazuki wrote: »
That would be fine, but other than new class releases, you aren't pvping anyone at your level, either someone below or above you. The issue hasn't ever been someone equal to their level killing them, it's usually someone that 1 shots them killing them, especially when a new class is released.
PvP =/= Player versus Player (of the same level).

If you want fair PvP, join a PvE server and duel people.

View post on Tera forums#18 streetdog01/07/2017, 06:59 AM
Suratu wrote: »
I like PvPing while questing on leveling characters, that's partly why I chose a PvP server. If you don't like that, why not choose one of the 4 other servers? You know exactly what you're getting into when you pick a server that says "PvP" next to it, it's not like it's hidden.

You are not getting into anything when you chose pvp server, I don't know where this misunderstanding that people in pvp servers actually pvp come from. The relevance of open world pvp died long ago, after vm1, and pvp in general has been dieing, multiple factors contributed to it - safe zones, lack of incentives, +15 gear and so on. There is literally 0 difference whether you go PvP server or PvE now. You can have "some" fun and open pvp while leveling on lower levels, but areas usually have 4+ channels, so if you don't wanna pvp, you can just change channel.
Not to mention that you level in 1-2 days and none of these activities include roaming in open world, you can level with kuma or in dg or both.
View post on Tera forums#19 xoBarb01/07/2017, 07:03 AM
ITT: Mudkip PTSD
View post on Tera forums#20 Yamazuki01/07/2017, 07:09 AM
Yamazuki wrote: »
That would be fine, but other than new class releases, you aren't pvping anyone at your level, either someone below or above you. The issue hasn't ever been someone equal to their level killing them, it's usually someone that 1 shots them killing them, especially when a new class is released.
PvP =/= Player versus Player of the same level. It's just Player versus Player. Could be 20 versus 20, or 65 versus 11. Doesn't matter, it's still PvP.

If you want fair PvP, join a PvE server and duel people.
Considering the context is "pvping while questing", who are you pvping while questing? No one. A lot of leveling is done through instanced dungeons or battlegrounds. Meaning, whether you can pvp before 65 or not makes no difference here. It also doesn't matter whether it is equal level, or not. People don't like being killed by someone they can't fight, and the ability to kill someone lower than you offers nothing of value to the game itself while getting people to quit the game.
View post on Tera forums#21 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 07:10 AM
Yamazuki wrote: »
Considering the context is "pvping while questing", who are you pvping while questing? No one. A lot of leveling is done through instanced dungeons or battlegrounds. Meaning, whether you can pvp before 65 or not makes no difference here. It also doesn't matter whether it is equal level, or not. People don't like being killed by someone they can't fight, and the ability to kill someone lower than you offers nothing of value to the game itself while getting people to quit the game.

.. then those people can play on a PvE server. Or they can play on Fey Forest. Mount Tyrannas should be kept the same.
View post on Tera forums#22 Yamazuki01/07/2017, 07:13 AM
Yamazuki wrote: »
Considering the context is "pvping while questing", who are you pvping while questing? No one. A lot of leveling is done through instanced dungeons or battlegrounds. Meaning, whether you can pvp before 65 or not makes no difference here. It also doesn't matter whether it is equal level, or not. People don't like being killed by someone they can't fight, and the ability to kill someone lower than you offers nothing of value to the game itself while getting people to quit the game.

.. then those people can play on a PvE server. Or they can play on Fey Forest. Mount Tyrannas should be kept the same.

Still doesn't change the fact it offers nothing, and if everyone went to FF, then what would the point in pvp before 65 on MT be if no one is below 65? That's my point, there's rarely anyone below 65 pvping in the open world other than during new class releases, which ends up a big issue when there is a new class. There's no point in keeping something that is either completely unused, or causes more harm than good when it is.
View post on Tera forums#23 xoBarb01/07/2017, 07:24 AM
Yamazuki wrote: »
Yamazuki wrote: »
Considering the context is "pvping while questing", who are you pvping while questing? No one. A lot of leveling is done through instanced dungeons or battlegrounds. Meaning, whether you can pvp before 65 or not makes no difference here. It also doesn't matter whether it is equal level, or not. People don't like being killed by someone they can't fight, and the ability to kill someone lower than you offers nothing of value to the game itself while getting people to quit the game.

.. then those people can play on a PvE server. Or they can play on Fey Forest. Mount Tyrannas should be kept the same.

Still doesn't change the fact it offers nothing, and if everyone went to FF, then what would the point in pvp before 65 on MT be if no one is below 65? That's my point, there's rarely anyone below 65 pvping in the open world other than during new class releases, which ends up a big issue when there is a new class. There's no point in keeping something that is either completely unused, or causes more harm than good when it is.

Point of this thread was to inb4 the amount of griefers on MT that will purposely play sub-level 65 healers for the sole purpose of being able to heal in PVP without being killed because its 65 only pvp.

65 only pvp is a fine idea but sub-level 65 healers are clearly exploiting and abusing this system. In some FF VO raid vs raid OW pvp we had today the other raid had 4 level 64 healers that we were unable to be attacked which made for some very stale pvp.


View post on Tera forums#24 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 07:37 AM
Yamazuki wrote: »
Still doesn't change the fact it offers nothing, and if everyone went to FF, then what would the point in pvp before 65 on MT be if no one is below 65? That's my point, there's rarely anyone below 65 pvping in the open world other than during new class releases, which ends up a big issue when there is a new class. There's no point in keeping something that is either completely unused, or causes more harm than good when it is.
Gunners, Brawlers, and Ninjas. People on MT were able to level all those classes up to 65 with the current PvP mechanics. Yeah, higher levels did kill them as they were leveling, but it is a PvP server. They got used to it.

I see people leveling all the time now. They get killed, they change channels, they move on. Or they group up and fight back. Or they bring in their high levels to fight back.

It creates content where there typically is none, and people who don't want to deal with it are free to change channels and avoid it. There are no issues at all with the current setup other than people who [filtered] and moan about being forced to PvP on a PvP server while refusing to do anything other than [filtered] and moaning to avoid it.

EME makes it sound like it's difficult to keep things going, but it isn't. They're just using it as an excuse, likely because BHS is telling them that profits from idiots spending money on the cash shop while leveling > players being able to openly PvP at any level.
View post on Tera forums#25 streetdog01/07/2017, 07:41 AM
Lol dude you keep talking as there was ANY PVP AT ALL on the pvp servers. Where do all those pvp activities happen? The form of abuse would happen if there was any actual pvping going on. But there isn't.
However I agree that they have to find a way to prevent low level healers abuse this system. Even if I don't see it as a problem at all.

All the people who say that they actually love open world PvP, most likely have never done any open world PvP, exactly like the rest of the population in tera, simply because there's none of it.
View post on Tera forums#26 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 07:43 AM
I see PvP quite often. From Crescentia to Highwatch. I leveled a Lancer a few months back and found outlaws near my level in almost every zone I was in. Yeah, I was killed fairly often by high levels when I got to the more popular areas, but it's a PvP server. It's what I signed up for.
View post on Tera forums#27 Xerray01/07/2017, 07:56 AM
Noone signs for MT for pure PVP sake only, people only go on MT because it has most population and is recommended. Gl finding raid on an empty server.
Anyone missing the griefing of low level players seems like a big d*head.
View post on Tera forums#28 Mopho01/07/2017, 08:03 AM
The player population is so dead they're afraid of losing potential players when the new class comes out due to player ganks on a pvp server? These are hard times for tera.
View post on Tera forums#29 streetdog01/07/2017, 08:11 AM
I see PvP quite often. From Crescentia to Highwatch. I leveled a Lancer a few months back and found outlaws near my level in almost every zone I was in. Yeah, I was killed fairly often by high levels when I got to the more popular areas, but it's a PvP server. It's what I signed up for.

You gotta be kidding me. I have level 3x alts in the past 2 weeks from 0 to 65. There was no pvp whatsoever.
Anyway, let's hope that new players will have more pleasant experience. The game urgently needs new players. MT has became what VoT used to be some time ago.
View post on Tera forums#30 xoBarb01/07/2017, 08:26 AM
streetdog wrote: »
Lol dude you keep talking as there was ANY PVP AT ALL on the pvp servers. Where do all those pvp activities happen? The form of abuse would happen if there was any actual pvping going on. But there isn't.
However I agree that they have to find a way to prevent low level healers abuse this system. Even if I don't see it as a problem at all.

All the people who say that they actually love open world PvP, most likely have never done any open world PvP, exactly like the rest of the population in tera, simply because there's none of it.

Just because you sit in HW and in instanced dungeons doesn't mean pvp doesn't happen. Saying ABSOLUTELY NO PVP HAPPENS AT ALL is pretty ignorant but I understand after reading any other point you've failed to get across in your recent posts ignorance is your thing.
View post on Tera forums#31 Haggard8601/07/2017, 08:27 AM
I like how during the server merge, pvp65 was advertised as making our server have uniqueness and its own feel and charm to stand apart from MT. But what does it matter, the game is bleeding out players, might as well try anything you can to keep the life support turned on.
View post on Tera forums#32 YDLY7L7EM601/07/2017, 02:00 PM
SAIXUNO wrote: »
It's purely because they don't want people quitting when they start playing TERA for the first time following the introduction of the Lunar Dancer. There are multiple players who would actively go around and kill these players because they're angry at BHS for giving us yet another female-only class and for ignoring the older classes in the game.

It's [filtered], obviously, but it shows BHS and EME care only about making money. We're all better off quitting TERA and finding another game to play.

They aren't ignoring older classes lol, have you not seen the revamps
Lunar Dancer basically replaces Slayers and Berserkers haven't gotten much love. Archers and Sorcs have, but they're still nothing compared to good Reapers, Ninjas, or Brawlers.

haha nice joke m8
View post on Tera forums#33 Victorpresti01/07/2017, 03:33 PM
Pre 65 pvp is garbage. OW PvP is garbage. I don't know what people are even complaining about, there is nothing wrong in trying to protect new players to try and increase the player base.
View post on Tera forums#34 66ECX7NAN701/07/2017, 04:17 PM
Might as well merge the pvp servers if you're going to make them the same
View post on Tera forums#35 Maltherii01/07/2017, 05:23 PM
Pre 65 pvp is garbage. OW PvP is garbage. I don't know what people are even complaining about, there is nothing wrong in trying to protect new players to try and increase the player base.

MT never really had problems with getting new players, other non pvp servers did, so cant really agree with this.
Maltherii wrote: »
Pre 65 pvp is garbage. OW PvP is garbage. I don't know what people are even complaining about, there is nothing wrong in trying to protect new players to try and increase the player base.

MT never really had problems with getting new players, other non pvp servers did, so cant really agree with this.

The problem isn't in getting the new players, but in keeping them.
View post on Tera forums#37 Victorpresti01/07/2017, 06:29 PM
Maltherii wrote: »
Pre 65 pvp is garbage. OW PvP is garbage. I don't know what people are even complaining about, there is nothing wrong in trying to protect new players to try and increase the player base.

MT never really had problems with getting new players, other non pvp servers did, so cant really agree with this.

The problem isn't in getting the new players, but in keeping them.

That. And I'm talking about NEW Fresh players, not transfers.
View post on Tera forums#38 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 08:43 PM
The problem isn't in getting the new players, but in keeping them.
People aren't quitting TERA because they're getting killed while leveling. They're quitting TERA because of a lack of content and because BHS can't properly balance the classes so PvP is always lopsided in favor of the newer classes.

Civil Uprising was supposed to be our brand new PvP content, wew! Guess what? It was abused and now few guilds even bother.
The 30-man raid was supposed to be our brand new PvE content, wew! Guess what? It requires 30 people in an organized raid, and it's kind of hard to do that on dead servers.

And why are the servers dead? Because LACK OF CONTENT. If open world PvP under 65 were an issue, MT would be dead and the other servers would be popular.. but it's the opposite. MT has been one of the most popular servers since even before it was MT.
View post on Tera forums#39 StarSprite01/07/2017, 08:53 PM
low level open world pvp in 2017 XD

Seriously though where are people even finding low levels to fight because the last few alts I've leveled all the zones were pretty much empty after level 30
The problem isn't in getting the new players, but in keeping them.
People aren't quitting TERA because they're getting killed while leveling.

Some are, or EME wouldn't do this. The lack of content doesn't matter to players who don't get to end-game.
View post on Tera forums#41 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 09:11 PM
Some are, or EME wouldn't do this. The lack of content doesn't matter to players who don't get to end-game.
EME is probably doing it because BHS is telling them to, and this is the excuse we're being given so they don't have to throw BHS under the bus. It's just like what happened with the dragons.

Most people aren't quitting because they get killed while leveling. You do most of your leveling in instances, where you can't be killed, and you have a handful of channels to choose from whenever you're out in the open world. There are multiple ways of avoiding open world PvP if you don't want it, and MT has grown to become one of the largest and most active servers for NA TERA -- obviously people take advantage of that or just don't care.

If being killed under 65 were such a turn off, Fey Forest would have grown much larger than MT from all the people who can't stand MT's PvP situation.
View post on Tera forums#42 streetdog01/07/2017, 09:19 PM
Killing lowbies even with lowbie alt is not a content lol.
Are you serious? And yea, after level 30, even 20, the areas are pretty much empty. 5-10 people right now are just being salty for not being able to sit in front of Crescentia or Lumbertown with pvp open to prevent new players from exiting the city.

Also there's a lot of content, the problem is the grindy nature of the game. HH is the only dungeon which looks like actual raid. RMHM is a joke and with good party it takes 12-15 min to finish, and you need to finish 200-300 of them to gear. Instead, Tera should focus to creating more raids with different difficulty like HH, which happen 1-2 times per week and require some effort to finish, pretty much like WoW does.

View post on Tera forums#43 Zoknahal01/07/2017, 10:49 PM
Pre 65 pvp is garbage. OW PvP is garbage. I don't know what people are even complaining about, there is nothing wrong in trying to protect new players to try and increase the player base.

They are complaining because they will not be able to one shot lowbies anymore, and lvl 64 healers being inmune ruining their duels and possibly, their new targets to grief: fresh basic geared level 65 players.
Maltherii wrote: »
Pre 65 pvp is garbage. OW PvP is garbage. I don't know what people are even complaining about, there is nothing wrong in trying to protect new players to try and increase the player base.

MT never really had problems with getting new players, other non pvp servers did, so cant really agree with this.

Because in any game, new players are always drawn to the server with the largest population, which is MT right now, because large population = more people doing stuff, more active players. That is until someone greets them with a one shot kill CONSTANTLY, ruining their experience while leveling, and next happening one of 2: They move to a PvE server, or they quit entirely.
View post on Tera forums#44 Schwerpunkt01/07/2017, 11:03 PM
Zoknahal wrote: »
Because in any game, new players are always drawn to the server with the largest population, which is MT right now, because large population = more people doing stuff, more active players. That is until someone greets them with a one shot kill CONSTANTLY, ruining their experience while leveling, and next happening one of 2: They move to a PvE server, or they quit entirely.
MT has always had open world PvP for everyone above level 11 though. How did it become the most popular server if most people don't like getting killed while leveling?
- Removed - ( Creating duplicates of the same Post is a violation of the Forum's Rules )
View post on Tera forums#46 Sellsilver01/07/2017, 11:23 PM
If they change anything, can they not just do a +5/-5 level cap for pvp and then when you hit 65 just make it 65? Sure it's kind of rare, but I always did have lots of fun when i did encounter someone leveling, weather I won or lost. It definitely makes for a nice change of pace if you do any open world mobbing
View post on Tera forums#47 DeMiMaSK01/07/2017, 11:31 PM
Dear Enmasse, i been playing this game forever now, at lest 4 years + and put in at lest over 9k worth of money from my time spent playing this wonderful game. I supported you and always defended you for the most part. But today, in the last bad news i can handle at this point in time.

Lets break it down, shall we?

Few patches ago, CS was made for 65s only, this pretty much killed the mode for a long time (Even so today, long ques).
Few patches ago, Fraywind (and other modes) was patched with EQ gear (It was very alive be for this patch) and 100% Completely died right away.
From broken classes to really long camp out with daddy LAG all winter long, i still was rooting for you!

(Not all your fault, but we are not K-tera, you treat us like we are)

But what really kicks off my chair in shock and aw, out of all the things you could have done in the last 4 years or so...
YOU...are going to turn a PVP SERVER, into a PVE one until 65.

Do you not even understand how stupid that sounds? How broken that is from years of it being PVP?
If this is about the lowbies dying to high levels, you do understand that there is so many other ways you can handle this, right?
They have 10 or so channels to hop on, to enjoy the game in peace if they choose. They have all the means to protect them selfs from 65s attacking them, and yet, you don't promote that in game, you just want to take the easy way out, and carebear the whole [filtered] server.

You know why people roll on a pvp server when leveling? You get a nice sense of your class from doing quests, running dungeons and on the side, while you run around and kill the same mobs over and over, you pvp people your own level. That's the best part about world pvp, a level 24 lancer, fighting a level 24 archer, or maybe some 2v1 and you still win, it feels good!

But no! You want to turn the whole exp of world pvp at low levels, into carebear mode, where people new to the game or old, will just do pve content all day and night. We legit don't even have a pvp mode for lowbies now! (And no, Kuma and TANKS are not pvp modes, its MVM)

If you really cared about the game, you would of made this patch like this... WORLD PVP Still happens, but you can only kill some one if they are 6 levels below or above you, this would take away any chance of a high level killing you and still promote good fun while leveling for people who choose to pvp. If they don't want to pvp, they can go to a PVE SERVER!

But hey, just an idea! You do whatever you want at this point, i can no longer stand seeing how this amazing game went from being the most bad [filtered], monster killing, world pvp fight fest, that i have ever played. Now turned into... a care bear land for all the pve people, with pvp modes dead, band aides placed twice a day for them to get any people... and world pvp is gone for good.

I love you guys, but you're not the same team that started this game.
(P.S Even if you don't care for PVP and you feel that WORLD PVP never happens, trust me it does. Try caring, for the pvp players who just want to have fun and fair fights, thanks.)
i think its a good approach to promote the game... the game needs more new players than ever before and what this does is prevent any type of grieving or harassment that might lead them to leave the game eventually... not to mention leveling isn't the same as before where it takes ages to reach 65 and you pretty much have plenty of time to pvp and do stuff before hitting 65...

time changes live with it...
View post on Tera forums#49 Zoknahal01/08/2017, 12:42 AM
DeMiMaSK wrote: »
Try caring, for the pvp players who just want to have fun and fair fights, thanks.

While i am not from MT or i do not play on PvP servers, in my past experience with other games i have indeed played in PvP servers. I would agree with you if the situation wasn't the one we are in now. While i do not enter MT anymore, I have to point out some stuff:

- MT players themselves said that there is absolutely no one to PvP around in open world that is of your own level. My guess is because people keep changing channels to avoid the root of all of this: Gankers, players who will just follow you around, kill you over and over and never let you progress, because to the is fun to abuse of low level characters.
- You say to care for PvP players who want fun and a fair fight, fine I'm all for that, but like i said above, do you really think a fun and fair fight is to run around leveling areas and start massacring people who are just trying to level up? people who have absolutely no chance to fight back? Is it fun to them? How do you plan to keep those players hooked to MT if your kind constantly keeps PKing them with the excuse of "It is a PvP server and you signed up for this"?
- Ultimately i think MT gained its infamous reputation thanks to a single person who kept uploading videos of him abusing of newly created characters, new players, while trying to level up, and people unfortunately liked it, the people from MT of course.
View post on Tera forums#50 Kevin260401/08/2017, 01:00 AM
Anyone else hyped to see mudkip's video of him killing fresh 65 dancers :3
View post on Tera forums#51 vkobe01/08/2017, 01:13 AM
at level 65 we only afk in town or island of dawn :)
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.