TERA Online forum archive
Toggle all posts - Display mode: Posts - Threads - Filter: none - moderated

Nope not yet. lol

Is the common design of Asian games unfortunately. When you play any Asian game of this type, you sing in for this grind.

But well, apparently you haven't touched the halidoms and relics yet XD

@walking1987 said:
B&S just posted a video on YouTube about their engine update. It was using unreal engine 3 like Tera and now about to update to unreal engine 4.
Though Im not asking EME to ask Krafton to do the same (they already said they will NOT update the game engine and NOT going to talk about it.)
I still like TERA but seeing other MMOs developers cares about their games and getting engine update. Im just....sad

The TERA developers caring about their game is like asking the Sun to stop shinning.

You grind for weeks to manage to obtain the items you need to upgrade armor/weapon/jewelry to have a chance in a cold day in hell to succeed, 10-15% chance of success for jewelry are you freaking kidding me? It takes a lot of time to collect all those items doing the same dungeons time after time to fail miserably time after time. Is this what the devs intended to keep you in forced labor? To do the same menial tasks time after time for a chance to get an upgrade that is close to impossible? To me this is just laziness from the developers, instead to create more content, new areas, more dungeons they decided to force players to jump through hoops like trained dogs to do the same things time after time to create this time black hole where players will spend their entire lives trying to fins Shangrila with no success. This is just ridiculous.

UPDATE
As of today 7/22/2019, support has gotten back to me fairly quick within less than 24 hours. As a courtesy, they have given me and extra character slot so I am able to play. Thank you support team! I would still like to see this system fixed, I'm sure i'm not the only one who had or is having this issue.

I think there's a significant piece that many of you are overlooking (to be fair, the OP probably could've put more emphasis on this aspect): if you want to stay competitive and get all the goodies associated with the various leaderboards, you'll need every advantage you can get, including a companion with as high a fellowship (and thus Power boost) as possible.

By the by, while one doesn't have to buy the lootboxes to get a companion, I've heard from several sources that farming Legacy Essence is out of the question. My guildmaster has done over 100 clears total of the various 4- and 5-star dungeons and she says she has yet to see a Legacy Essence drop. Make of that what you will.

I think if the Crusades were still a thing, some of the finer points of the OP (such as the above paragraphs) would've been more apparent.

@Zoknahal said:
I dont need to read the entire post to know that you are literally, putting on the same level, spending money = progress.

I have seen true P2W, i have played my fair share of those kind of games. I would be a fool if i do not recognize this new servant system as a somewhat p2w, because as of right now, the best way to obtain pets and servants, is through the Companion Loot Box.

If we NEEDED servants at 50 fellowship to "progress", clear content, then it would be a P2W mechanic in full fledge. However, you can still access every single part of the content without a servant.
Sure, i will admit that there will be a group of players that will want you to have a servant with that amount of fellowship due to the increased damage, and this, that, my theory craft, "Because if you deal X amount of damage multiplied by the decimal amount of the hypotenuse of Y,Z and fellowship number...." yada yada yada, all that theory crafting thing, you get the point.
This groups will for sure, clear content much faster than the rest due to their overpowered servants. But does it stop you from clearing the same content? Are you obliged to spend that amount of money to clear content? to "progress"?
No

Ask yourself question before claiming that you NEED a high fellowship pet to "progress" : Can i clear content without it?

Sure, the servant system is flawed, and it eventually makes you see the "need" to spend money to get pets to evolve into servants, due to the fact that the main item in game to obtain pets, is heavily locked behind an extremely low drop rate, and you still need to fight against other players for it if it happens to drop from a dungeon boss or BAM.

But that doesnt mean the servant is needed to "progress"

Pretty much your entire post is about how you are seeing the NEED to have a servant to CLEAR CONTENT, PROGRESS.

We get it, is a predatory system, its flawed, and your math is very much welcomed to warn others about the insane cost that would be needed in order to get a 50 fellowship servant, but in the end, you DO NOT NEED a 50 fellowship servant to clear content, is optional, like it is spending money in the game.

^

Now where do you get fashion coupons?
Hello I’m a new for the first time discussion to problems.

For this reason problem:
-Most players “Hate” using Ash Saplings Rod because has add 0.3% chance BAF per upgrade and expensive than Xermetal Rod has add 3% chance high-grade fish and 1.5% decrease waiting time. Ash Sapling Rod is underpower.

-Ash Sapling and Fairy Wing Rod has a wrong effect(Not Xermetal Rod). For example Ash Sapling Rod I has effect 3% increase chance BAF and 0.3% decrease waiting time then same(3%) increase chance BAF and 0.6%. **That decrease waiting time is consider BAF chance.**

-All fishing rods and angler whiskers prices are way more overpriced and not worth it

-Deliver 2 Fish Crates a day is not worth it(Federation Resource Manager).

-Deliver 20 Fishes a day is not worth it(Association Fishmonger)

If not then All players wasting more time or don’t fishing.

I'm not 100% sure on the answer to that question :( I think it does for the weapon but I'm not sure about the armor. If I enchant my Mystic's stuff a little more this week I'll see if her ilvl goes up and will let you know.

You need to choose the "solo" version of it to complete the story quests now. Doing the 5 person one (even if you do it solo) won't work anymore.
That was changed a few patches ago when that solo mode was added. When you get up to the Golden Labyrinth dungeon then they no longer force you into the solo version to complete story quests.

The side quests are still done in the 5 person version tho. It's very strange, have to do the solo version for the story and then the 5 person for the side quests. When you do the solo version to complete the story quest you wont get any loot drops or any exp for killing stuff. Only exp you will get is for turning in the quest at the end I think.

Aside from AR, what other skills would be best to invest EP in for PVE Lancer? Thank you!

As the title says. I have played Tera quite a bit in the past, before the massive server merge. It's been quite a few months since I played and now that I've finally re installed the game, I am faced with the issue of being unable to even enter inside the game due to the limited character slots. I have 3 different characters on the PVP server of Kaiator and I am unable to play or delete any of these three characters because they have all pending brokerage deals. I cannot enter the game to complete brokerage deals and since I can't delete a character until checking out any of the three characters brokerage deals, I am stuck at the selection screen unable to do anything.

This may be a design to the game but I am saying this is a bug because simply put it, I do not see why a developer would want to restrict the player to be able to play there game at all. Please fix this bug/bad design, I don't give a dang about my brokerage deals, let me delete a character so I can play. I've payed for elite status before in this game and I don't understand why a paying customer is treated to being unable to play a game they love, thank you.

Was fun with GvG but they removed it

[img]https://imgur.com/qJK8lLk.jpg[/img]

@Maximumbooty said:
No reason to do glm really, you also dont need a healer for any missions.

Healers are heavily punished for existing as the point gain is 1000 points per 1 million damage dealt.

Healers dont have enough output to make it worth their time and the one time on pc when healers had a massive point bonus over other classes they nerfed it to oblovion.

Glm on consoles also suck more and take longer to complete as well. Its dead content due to a dying population.

I wonder if they could make it worth a healer's time by making it so they get 1000 points per 100,000 healing dealt, then.

> @DakotaCheer said:
> > @teelahtee disse:
> > I’m having the same
> > Problem as well :(
>
> Let's see how many months it takes for them to do maintenance, the game has many bugs

Oh my goodness amen to that. Sometimes, when I kill the monsters it doesn’t count towards the quest and that makes me mad as well. So many bugs that’s needed to be fixed.

**SERVER: KAIATOR***

Werid#9696

Pambrasia#2351

Toomuchinternet#6909

Tentaculosa#8742

Chochete.Chan#2681

Choosing.Names#7427

La.Maldita.Lisiada#9032

Batamanta#1162

Nixarras#3063

Zarcus#8037

So I’m stuck on the quest “once more unto the breach” quest. It’s saying the quest will only be completed on normal mode. I have defeated the Demonbinder Murdranak twice -both on normal mode- and the quest still isn’t completing. I’m doing the dungeon on my own but would that have anything to do with it even though I’m still on normal mode?
Please help cause it’s driving me crazy now

I found another messed up Quest. I had gone back to sweep up any QUests I had not done & came across this one.

System - PS4
Quest - Crimson Essenmce Crystal
Level 20 - Tuwangi Mire
Goal - Deliverthe Essences to Langa (10 - Crimson Essence Crystals)

This is another 'Collection' Quests' issue. The Changes in items & ores & their locations have made this Quest literally undoable if you are level 20. Crimson Essenmce Crystal are no longer ANYWHERE near this area.

Locations for Crimson Essenmce Crystal can only be found in areas aimed at players level 53-58 and 60-65. These areas are:

Allemantheia (Province)
Val Elenium (Lv 53-58)
Val Oriyn (Lv 60-65)
Island of Dawn (Lv 65)

If you will notice the massive Level differences & a Level 20 will get 1-hit killed in these areas. SO this makes it from a local 'Collection Quest' to a come back later whene you are almost done quest for a measly 7,200 XP (Which is nothing when you are that far in the game.) This needs to be Adjusted/Fixed.

Eme ghosts.

Not even 1 comment from them

Either way it's too late now because it would require massive amount of money and man power to port this game to EU4. They would just lose money and time because the population is very low to make them get investment back and the game still has many other problems.

Like the title says, the following Quest is bugged.

Quest - Island Vacation
System - PS4
Lvel 48 - Serpentis Isle
Goal Meet Zesine at Kaia Street.

This Quest is Claimed in Castanica, in Ascension Valley. You are supposed to meet Zesine on Kaia Street, which is directly behind you & to the right, from where you claim the Quest. Unfortunately Zesine is nowhere to be found. I have searched though the entire area of Castanica, be she is not there. clicking on Display Zone Quest Markers does nothing. I have reset the game restarted my system, cancelled the Quest & accepted it again, but Zesine has decided to go into hiding.

hi long time i dont play this game, i got a problem with this folder that have zero kb. i cant delete it, it says i dont have authorization to delete/use.
should i donwload the game to delete this folder?
printscreen about it..
http://prntscr.com/ohy8jl

> @teelahtee disse:
> I’m having the same
> Problem as well :(

Let's see how many months it takes for them to do maintenance, the game has many bugs

@BlackHeartNoire said:
Makes 0 sense. We were told that dungeons weren't going to be removed and here we are in a situation were they lied to us.
Not only are they removing a few, they are removing a lot. Instead of taking away from the game, add to it and fix what is broken with them.
If they are going against the word and removing 13.... can we have the dungeons back that are long overdue for being brought back? Now this I would welcome.

Makes a lot of sense to remove a lot of content because like this many players cant get groups to run them either way. It was a big mistake to give us +20 dungeons to queve or look for other players to run with when all people stick to 5 dungeons at most.

@walking1987 said:

@Maximumbooty said:
Theyve been talking about putting bns on ue4 for like 3 yrars

Has it happened yet?

They just released a video preview of the unreal engine 4 BnS. It does seems its getting closer to launch.

@MargaretRose said:
The scarf/cape glitch can be mitigated with 3rd party solutions.

So now we are relying on 3rd party solutions to fix a known forever bug?

Unfortunately, yes.
Otherwise, can always visit the local hospital because the glitch triggered an epileptic episode.
Chuckle

Hey would you happen to know how often your ilvl increases between enchants after getting frostmetal gear? Like how much enchanting do i need to do before my ilvl increases.
NCSoft has the resources (money plus engineers) to do that work even when taking into account the revenues/profits that Krafton has made from PUBG (they generated over $920 million in revenue last year but this is around half of what NCSoft has been averaging over the past several years).

NCSoft started the conversion process last May but also noted the work won't be completed this year (mentioned in their producers letter a few weeks ago). UE4 also doesn't mean things will be magically optimized; they still need to do that depending on what capabilities they utilize along with the target hardware configurations.

TBH, B&S really needed it as it always ran like molasses in more areas of the game (at least for me); I get way more client FPS drops compared to TERA (and it uses a UE3 build in the 4000 range similar to TERA). I remember one of the earlier starting hubs (the one where you talk to the NPC to select your faction) where frame rates stuttered to 0 like crazy even without other players in the area.

The 1080p preview wasn't really impressive either (at least to me) since it doesn't look like they really redid the assets/textures (i.e. taking advantage of PBR in UE4) for the little that they showed. Would like to see them take actual game client footage with the game running at 1440p or better yet, 4K and seeing it put out 60fps minimum during intense combat scenes.

@Maximumbooty said:
Theyve been talking about putting bns on ue4 for like 3 yrars

Has it happened yet?

They just released a video preview of the unreal engine 4 BnS. It does seems its getting closer to launch.

@MargaretRose said:
The scarf/cape glitch can be mitigated with 3rd party solutions.

So now we are relying on 3rd party solutions to fix a known forever bug?

@Zoknahal said:
Surely enough, the Titan Storm/Earth is an issue that was not mentioned by EME, but instead, was brought up by players, and fell on deaf ears, what i believe that may be happening, since we are already told that EME is looking at this, is that they simply do not know how to add more supply of this items into the game, without breaking the economy.

Lets face it, every single time, that the players complained about a material that should be common, being way too rare, and having extremely low drop rates, what happened after, was EME introducing said material in vast amounts, and then came the complains from the players again, saying is breaking the economy and stuff.

There is a middle point that EME has to reach, not too rare but also not too common, in order to achieve balance, which is something they have yet to achieve, they always take it from one extreme to the other.

Also, i did forgot to mention on my OP, that there is a very annoying long standing bug that has yet to be fixed, which is the Calendar Bug. Lots of times we are left without being able to pick up some items from the calendar rewards due to this infuriating bug.

If we talk about which issue needs to be addressed the quickest, i would say the Titan Storm/Earth should be at the top of the list of priorities, followed by the Fashion Coupons, since this is a project that was already started.

Never done ACE dungeons but they could add a diferent kind of titan for each ACE and PoP. 1 per run. I doubt that could break the economy. (I dont know if they actually drops or not on those dungeons).

Surely enough, the Titan Storm/Earth is an issue that was not mentioned by EME, but instead, was brought up by players, and fell on deaf ears, what i believe that may be happening, since we are already told that EME is looking at this, is that they simply do not know how to add more supply of this items into the game, without breaking the economy.

Lets face it, every single time, that the players complained about a material that should be common, being way too rare, and having extremely low drop rates, what happened after, was EME introducing said material in vast amounts, and then came the complains from the players again, saying is breaking the economy and stuff.

There is a middle point that EME has to reach, not too rare but also not too common, in order to achieve balance, which is something they have yet to achieve, they always take it from one extreme to the other.

Also, i did forgot to mention on my OP, that there is a very annoying long standing bug that has yet to be fixed, which is the Calendar Bug. Lots of times we are left without being able to pick up some items from the calendar rewards due to this infuriating bug.

If we talk about which issue needs to be addressed the quickest, i would say the Titan Storm/Earth should be at the top of the list of priorities, followed by the Fashion Coupons, since this is a project that was already started.

@counterpoint said:
Zoknahal wrote: »

If it makes any difference, I got in contact with player council member counterpoint, and he assured me this specific thread, is being looked at, so we can assume that they do know what they need to do, however, execution of their plans is a total different story, which is why this thread exist, to let them know of the current issues, so they can come up with a proper solution, rather than a half baked one.


To clarify (as I told you), they are aware that the thread exists, but none of the issues presented here are new at all -- they already knew about all of them and the situation hasn't changed as far as I know. In my opinion, it was never an issue of knowing. I would like them to address these issues, as I've been asking for a long time (especially about the merchants, at least), but I don't know if they have plans to do so.

So it is safe to consider that the etchings II for jewelry are supposed to cost from 40k up to 50k while the etchings III for jewelry to cost from 75k up to 100k? And the etchings IV to cost from 500k up to 700k? Is this a way to combat the so called inflation? By making everything utterly expensive including the etchings?

@SageWindu said:

@Waitress said:
Also Tera likely would never have such a change. BnS is only able to because they have the financial ability. I don't think Tera makes enough nor do they have enough employees on any region to do all that work. Teras main focus should be communication with it's players to re-establish trust/hope and I'm guessing? Doing more kinds of events and releases that make players genuinely happy. Since they cannot afford to be anything other than what they are now, they should focus on making what they have as attractive as possible.

And they can barely do that. How long do we have to suffer through the scarf and cape glitch? Until someone gets rushed to the local hospital because the glitch triggered an epileptic episode?

TERA was developed by the same people who bought out created PUBG: BHS/Krafton. You know, that game that spearheaded the (somewhat) current Battle Royale craze? Pardon me if I say that I think it's complete nonsense that they're hurting for cash.

That said, PUBG also runs like crap, to the point where there are entire websites dedicated to chronicling and fixing the assorted issues. Make of that what you will.

The scarf/cape glitch can be mitigated with 3rd party solutions.

Might like to write a support ticket describing the issue.

> @Lunese said:
> While I am sure the community appreciate all the work you guys are putting in trying to make the game better, such as the events you talked about, as others have said, it is too late at this moment.
>
> There's no communication, no news, barely anything we can cling on that gives hopes showing that things will change. Also, I might be wrong, but I would really like to know if the team at BHS is a simple skeleton team for Tera console (maybe even Tera PC) since they are working on a new MMO, which would explain to me at least, why the patch notes are of such poor quality.
>
> If I understand correctly, BHS is the one sending over the patch notes and EME only translates what they have and publish it, but can I ask why EME doesn't test the content before release and add-in the missing notes? Why do we need to make our own patch notes? Can we ask for compensation for this since we are basically doing their job here?
>
> I have a hard time seeing how PvP can be revived from death when a full-on PvP game is gonna be released in a month on PS4 and is already available on Xbox (BDO).
>
> Would be actually very nice and a step in the right direction to see even 1 EME staff member answer to this thread with some info. Rutwen gave some very very good feedback that they can use or even print and present in one of their "weekly meetings" and push harder for changes, cuz idk what they're doing right now, but things aren't changing much.


At this point everyone already placed their preorders for BDO and the ones who didn't are waiting for the launch and probably will also buy it.

Tera feels right now as "the game that you play to pass the time when you wait for the other game to be launched"

My initial post is a selection of items that i asked and discussed on the discord daily, and i still do.
I don't think that there is actually a team behind this game only a few people that are doing their best. This excuse that they don't get informed or they need to translate it it's just an excuse that they are used to say.1 year and you still can't fix this, i mean in one year you can team him the words in english or be cced in an e-mail, let's not pretend it is that hard

If we look at TERA evolution since has been oficially released on consoles both BHS and EME were consistent:
-no communication
-no consistency and predictibility in actions
-no transparency

BhS and EmE aproach is to invest as little as posible and get as much in exchange. For example:
-They looked at the consoles as the console players are opening their wallets faster for a game if they are feeling good even id they play 2-3 hours /day, but they didn't adapt the grindy content from PC to the casual nature of consoles;
-they pushed the game, and the first news after was the 40$ item pass, without telling their content.
-The support is terible we have only 1 permanent EME contact, that can't say a lot of things and tries to create hype and makes some sort of promises, the rest is player council which lately has started helping the only EME employee we know in doing his job.
So more volunteers, less salaries to pay and on that matter( my understanding is that player council is a thing that takes the players issues and pushes them further to EmE and Devs, doing that in the interest of the player, but since they are doing EmE choirs is it safe to asume that they are no longer objective when transmitting the information and are subjective towards EME?)
-What items are demanded (all wrap up, flight suit and others ) are being kept until there is a threat for the game revenue and released in an effort to get more money.
-Fashion coupons-after the merge had removed all the fc costumes we suddenly got two weeks of emp sales, after the official response has come that they will be added back, suddenly all sales habe moved to the lootboxes, must realy be a coincidence
-You said about printing it, that cost money, they cant loose money

So while we are discussing PVP and PVE content, Both EME and BHS are looking at the revenue, at lootboxes etc.

In a previous post i asked where Tera will be next year https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31847/the-predatory-pet-servant-system-a-ridiculous-average-of-around-75-000usd-paywall-for-best-in-slot here is the answer.

With no updates, shady events that are promissed, with features removed overnight because they didn't know how to fix them, with pay only events with undisclosed chances, with a small community left behinds that play the game just because they invested too much in it, this is TERA console, a mmorpg in 2019 being handled by people who have a 2004 mentality treating the player and a walking wallet

@Waitress said:
Also Tera likely would never have such a change. BnS is only able to because they have the financial ability. I don't think Tera makes enough nor do they have enough employees on any region to do all that work. Teras main focus should be communication with it's players to re-establish trust/hope and I'm guessing? Doing more kinds of events and releases that make players genuinely happy. Since they cannot afford to be anything other than what they are now, they should focus on making what they have as attractive as possible.

And they can barely do that. How long do we have to suffer through the scarf and cape glitch? Until someone gets rushed to the local hospital because the glitch triggered an epileptic episode?

TERA was developed by the same people who bought out created PUBG: BHS/Krafton. You know, that game that spearheaded the (somewhat) current Battle Royale craze? Pardon me if I say that I think it's complete nonsense that they're hurting for cash.

That said, PUBG also runs like crap, to the point where there are entire websites dedicated to chronicling and fixing the assorted issues. Make of that what you will.

I’m having the same
Problem as well :(

I've tried everything to fix this error. I don't even know what this error means, and nothing shows up when I Google it. Basically what happens is whenever I launch TERA, the game crashes right before the character select screen shows up. Like, not even a few seconds into the blue tunnel sequence and BAM! It crashes. I've uninstalled the client itself, deleted any residual files, and reinstalled, several times, only for the same thing to happen. In desperation, I tried out the Steam client, yet the issues happened again! Yes I restarted my computer after each fresh uninstall/reinstall, and I am at a loss on what else to do in order to resolve this issue. I cannot afford to factory reset my computer nor do am I able to afford buying a new partition, etc. so that is out of the question. I'm at my wit's end here! Please help me! </3

@counterpoint said:
Zoknahal wrote: »

If it makes any difference, I got in contact with player council member counterpoint, and he assured me this specific thread, is being looked at, so we can assume that they do know what they need to do, however, execution of their plans is a total different story, which is why this thread exist, to let them know of the current issues, so they can come up with a proper solution, rather than a half baked one.


To clarify (as I told you), they are aware that the thread exists, but none of the issues presented here are new at all -- they already knew about all of them and the situation hasn't changed as far as I know. In my opinion, it was never an issue of knowing. I would like them to address these issues, as I've been asking for a long time (especially about the merchants, at least), but I don't know if they have plans to do so.

I see.
We're asked to give constructive feedback while EME is already aware of all the issues.
Basically, they're aware of all the issues and cannot or will not fix them.
How are we supposed to not be frustrated?

While I am sure the community appreciate all the work you guys are putting in trying to make the game better, such as the events you talked about, as others have said, it is too late at this moment.

There's no communication, no news, barely anything we can cling on that gives hopes showing that things will change. Also, I might be wrong, but I would really like to know if the team at BHS is a simple skeleton team for Tera console (maybe even Tera PC) since they are working on a new MMO, which would explain to me at least, why the patch notes are of such poor quality.

If I understand correctly, BHS is the one sending over the patch notes and EME only translates what they have and publish it, but can I ask why EME doesn't test the content before release and add-in the missing notes? Why do we need to make our own patch notes? Can we ask for compensation for this since we are basically doing their job here?

I have a hard time seeing how PvP can be revived from death when a full-on PvP game is gonna be released in a month on PS4 and is already available on Xbox (BDO).

Would be actually very nice and a step in the right direction to see even 1 EME staff member answer to this thread with some info. Rutwen gave some very very good feedback that they can use or even print and present in one of their "weekly meetings" and push harder for changes, cuz idk what they're doing right now, but things aren't changing much.

bust commission for Cuppycakiie !

@Maximumbooty said:
Theyve been talking about putting bns on ue4 for like 3 yrars

Has it happened yet?

Unreal Engine 4 was officially announced about 1 year ago. Everything up until then was players begging for the conversion just like people beg Tera for any kind of changes. BnS intended to roll out the convert late last year/early this year, but looked at player feedback + concerns from the first trailer release and decided to go back and work on even more in hopes of having as good of an outcome as possible. Remember. A rushed game will be forever bad, but a delayed game can turn out great. Does it mean for sure it'll come out the greatest thing in the world? Of course not, no one knows how heavy it'll be on systems. but I'm sure anything will be better than UE3 at least. The new guess for when BnS will release it is late this year/early next year. In the meantime we just get glimpses of it every now and then.

I've been actually taking a break from that game since I feel like I own every costume I possibly could and more so I've been lurking Tera in hopes of playing for a while but I keep seeing and hearing nothing but misery so it's pretty disappointing. Also Tera likely would never have such a change. BnS is only able to because they have the financial ability. I don't think Tera makes enough nor do they have enough employees on any region to do all that work. Teras main focus should be communication with it's players to re-establish trust/hope and I'm guessing? Doing more kinds of events and releases that make players genuinely happy. Since they cannot afford to be anything other than what they are now, they should focus on making what they have as attractive as possible. Currently though, they are at the complete opposite.

Demokron factory and forsaken island will be coming back(mangelmire too for event). That's it

On top of this, why is there a limit on how many times you can reroll a gifted skill on a pet. After spending so much time and money into this pet system, finally got a superior pet after months of trying. Then i had to blow emp into rerolling the gifted skill because i wanted a different skill. It never popped up and I cant reroll it anymore... -___- what a great system... i havent really complained since I played in vm1 patch, but this must be the most antagonizing addition in the game thus far for me

Is the title going to be shiny, gold, yellow or white? Does anyone know?
Theyve been talking about putting bns on ue4 for like 3 yrars

Has it happened yet?

Makes 0 sense. We were told that dungeons weren't going to be removed and here we are in a situation were they lied to us.
Not only are they removing a few, they are removing a lot. Instead of taking away from the game, add to it and fix what is broken with them.
If they are going against the word and removing 13.... can we have the dungeons back that are long overdue for being brought back? Now this I would welcome.

B) KAIATOR SERVER BRO B)

Buddy up codes:

1) Raigeki#8446

2) Mordecai#0577

3)Dtoke#7015

4)Multifruta#5828

5)Muphasa#7289

6)Ryuk#6096

have a good day lvling :D

tp for dg are not working so what is now mEME?? btw rip our coins and my bahaar run... thanks a lot.

Body is required.

No reason to do glm really, you also dont need a healer for any missions.

Healers are heavily punished for existing as the point gain is 1000 points per 1 million damage dealt.

Healers dont have enough output to make it worth their time and the one time on pc when healers had a massive point bonus over other classes they nerfed it to oblovion.

Glm on consoles also suck more and take longer to complete as well. Its dead content due to a dying population.
So are you trying to make everyone quit Tera with all those proposed changes?

@ktm1 said:
buddy up code!!!
Altha.Dragoon#9995

A reminder but please post the server that the code is valid.^_^

Kaufen Sie wirklich Pässe, Führerschein, ([email protected])
(+447732429321) Geburtsurkunden, ssn, Aufenthaltsgenehmigungen, Personalausweise, Visa, USA Green Card, Staatsbürgerschaft gefälschte Währung, Gegenfrankierscheine
WhatsApp ................... +447732429321
KAUTEN PERSONEN, FAHRERLIZENZEN, (+447732429321) ID-Karten, GEBURTSZERTIFIKATE, VISA, SSN, EHE-ZERTIFIKATE, PAPIERE, US GREEN CARD
Kaufen Sie EU, USA, UK, Kanadische Reisepässe, Führerschein, Personalausweise, Visa, USA Green Card, Staatsbürgerschaft ([email protected])
Pass, Staatsbürgerschaft, Personalausweis, Führerschein, Diplom, Abschlüsse, Zertifikate Service verfügbar. Touristen- und Geschäftsreise-Dienstleistungen für Einwohner von ca. 40% der Staaten und aller Nationalitäten Weltweit. Wir sind einzigartige Hersteller von authentischen hochstehenden Passen, wirklich registrierte Datenbanken und nicht registrierte Pasen und andere Staatsbürgerschaftsdokumente. Wir können Ihnen eine neue Identität garantieren, eine Person, eine Person, einen Führerschein, einen Reisepass, einen Sozialversicherungsausweis, eine Schule, eine Schule, eine Schule, eine Schule, eine Schule, eine Schule und eine Schule. .
Wir verwenden hochwertige Ausrüstung und Materialien, um authentische und gefälschte Dokumente zu produzieren.Alle Eigenschaften von echten Pässen werden für unsere registrierten und nicht registrierten Dokumente sorgfältig bearbeitet Pässe, Führerscheine, Papiere, Briefmarken, Visa, Schule und andere Produkte für eine Reihe von Ländern wie: USA, Australien, Belgien, Brasilien, Kanada, Italien, Finnland, Frankreich, Deutschland, Israel, Mexiko, Niederlande, Süd Afrika, Spanien, Vereinigtes Königreich.
WHATSAPP <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< +447732429321
http://www.legitpassport.com/

Wir sind der beste und einzigartige Hersteller von Super Undectable Fake Money und International Documentation Services mit über einer Milliarde unserer Produkte auf der ganzen Welt. Wir bieten nur original hochwertige Falschgeld NOTES. Wir verschicken Weltweit. Wir drucken und verkaufen auch Grade-A-Banknoten von über 150 Währungen in der Welt. Hier ist Ihre Chance, Millionär zu werden. Unser Geld ist perfekt wiedergegeben, für Auge und Berührung nicht zu unterscheiden. Wir versenden in verschiedenen Größen, verpackt und versteckt. Alle unsere Notizen tragen alle Hologramme und Wasserzeichen und bestehen den Lichtdetektortest. Wir werden das Geld direkt zu Ihnen nach Hause liefern, ohne Zoll zu stören. Wir haben eine riesige Menge bereit auf Lager.

HOHE QUALITÄT UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ZUM VERKAUF
Wir versenden und wir sind diskret. Sind Sie ein Student und Sie haben nicht genug, um Ihre Gebühren zu bezahlen und zu füttern? Sind Sie ein Geschäftsmann und möchten Sie Ihr
Geschäft erweitern? Sind Sie auf der Suche nach Geld? Hier ist Ihre Chance, das zu ermöglichen. Wir haben eine Mindestbestellmenge. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns nicht, wenn Sie etwas verlangen, das geringer ist als unsere Mindestbestellmenge, da wir die Kunden nicht zwingen oder betteln. Wir haben das Geld und kaufen bei uns ein.
[email protected]
+447732429321

购买真正的注册护照,司机(mazzini865docs @ docs @ gmail.com)
WhatsApp的........ + 447732429321

licenseID卡,居留许可,签证工作许可,公民身份,雅思,GMAT,NEBOSH,TOEFL
有效的文件,我们为以下国家生产护照原件,驾驶执照,身份证,签证,邮票和其他文件:澳大利亚,比利时,巴西,芬兰,法国,英国,爱尔兰,意大利,荷兰,挪威,奥地利,瑞典,瑞士,西班牙,英国,美国和其他一些国家。
我们为您提供世界上最好的服务之一。大多数客户都体验过我们真实而卓越的服务。

允许雅思证书,TOIC等
快递加拿大公民身份文件
已验证身份证
身份证
复发卡
国际卡牌
私人卡
领养证书
证书
出生证明
死亡证明
离婚证书
结婚证书
自定义证书
高中文凭
GED文凭
家庭学校文凭
大学学位
大学学位
贸易技能证书
社会保障
验证SSN号码

我们的网站.......... http://www.legitpassport.com/

联系电子邮件......... mazzini865docs @ docs @ gmail.com

WHATSAPP ............ + 447732429321

快递24小时护照,国籍,身份证,驾驶执照,
提供文凭,学位,证书服务。旅游和商业
签证服务全球国籍是独特的生产者
正宗的高质量护照,真正的正版数据库注册和
未注册的护照和其他公民身份证件。我们可以保证
从出生证明,ID开始的新身份
卡,驾驶执照,护照,带SSN的社会安全卡,
信用卡,信用卡,学校文凭,学位全部完全
新名称在政府数据库系统中发布和注册。
我们使用高品质的设备和材料来生产真正的和
假冒文件。真正的护照的所有秘密特征都是谨慎的
我们的注册和未注册文件重复。我们是独一无二的
质量虚假和真实文件的生产者。我们只提供
高质量注册和未注册护照,驾驶执照,身份证
牌,
许多国家的邮票,签证,学校文凭和其他产品
喜欢:美国,澳大利亚,比利时,巴西,加拿大
,意大利,芬兰,法国,德国,以色列,墨西哥,荷兰,南非,西班牙,英国。

我们的网站.......... http://www.legitpassport.com/

联系电子邮件......... mazzini865docs @ docs @ gmail.com

WHATSAPP ............ + 447732429321
-IDs扫描 - 是的...
-HOLOGRAMS:IDENTICAL
-BARCODES:IDS SCAN
-UV:是的
我们能够生产以下物品;
已注册和未注册的英国护照。
注册和未注册的CANANIAN PASSPORT。
注册和未注册法语护照。
已注册和未注册的美国护照。
注册和未注册的RUSSSIAN PASSPORT。
注册和未注册的JAPANESE PASSPORT。
注册和未注册的CHINESSE PASSPORT。
购买护照,
购买已注册和未注册的澳大利亚护照,
购买已注册和未注册的比利时护照,
购买已注册和未注册的巴西(巴西)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的加拿大(加拿大)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的芬兰(芬兰)护照,
购买注册和未注册的法国(法国)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的德国(德国)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的荷兰语(荷兰/荷兰)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的以色列护照,
购买注册和未注册的英国(英国)护照,
购买注册和未注册的西班牙语(西班牙)
购买已注册和未注册的墨西哥(墨西哥)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的南非护照。
购买已注册和未注册的澳大利亚驾驶执照,
购买注册和未注册的加拿大驾驶执照,
购买注册和未注册的法国(法国)驾驶执照,
购买已注册和未注册的荷兰语(荷兰/荷兰)驾驶执照,
购买已注册和未注册的德国(德国)驾驶执照,
购买注册和未注册英国(英国)驾驶执照,
购买注册和未注册的外交护照,
购买已注册和未注册的美国(美国)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的澳大利亚护照,
购买已注册和未注册的比利时护照,
购买已注册和未注册的巴西(巴西)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的加拿大(加拿大)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的芬兰(芬兰)护照,
购买注册和未注册的法国(法国)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的德国(德国)护照,
购买注册和未注册的西班牙语(西班牙)护照,购买注册和未注册
以色列护照,
购买注册和未注册的英国(英国)护照,
购买已注册和未注册的西班牙语(西班牙)购买已注册和未注册的南非护照。买方,运

Gonna start by saying this - i'm a complete noob, only been playing like 5 years and have each class 65+, so ya know...anyway, just some thoughts on your proposed "Improvements";

Loot:
-Get rid of tokens - So people with bad rng can't get anything? no ty.
-Get rid of soulbound in most items - That is actually disgusting...p2w much.
-Quests should give equipment less often as a reward and more money and xp - Works pretty well low level and fits the game, and high level it is just giving you the base set...nothing to really change?
-Dropped loot's stats should be always randomized instead of giving them in a state where the player gets to choose them themselves - That would be terrible and make gearing a new character even more terrible, like already takes long enough currently without making another level of rng on top...no ty...
-Loots dropped from bosses should be more randomized so the more rare items would actually have some value when getting them. - Dunno if that last bit fits the first part of the sentence...but would be nice to actually get something ever, usually get nothing.
-Give players with higher experience a chance to grind the lower level dungeons for the loot drops. - I'd have to say within reason here, like 25% drop rate or something so everything doesn't end up on broker for like 1 copper for the new players to just skip content easily.
-Stop handing out random consumables to everyone so much. People rarely use them. - Are we playing the same game? Everyone I know uses tons of consumables, like doing content without them...well...in my experience you wouldn't be since you would be kicked from the party o-o

Experience:
(Ok, honestly had no idea what you were talking about here <~<) I feel the exp before 65 is fine, a nice quick trip to 65, most people don't like a boring, long time to mid / end game, and not having all the skills is kinda boring when you can't chain everything well, best to get there quickly imo, especially since 1-65 is just the tutorial of the game basically.

Crafting:
I agree it should be open to all levels, kinda weird how its not, but doesn't really matter tbh since all the crafting stuff is basically lvl 65+ anyway. "instead it should be much more expensive to buy the recipes(like 1000 gold?)" dunno what you mean by that tho, lol, only like the cheapest recipes are under 1k anyway, some even cost more than 100k... o-o

Fishing:
I agree on all points, yea (also do something about the fish bots pls)

Money:
Wtf? lol no, firstly lowering the amount by 80%, which is just stupid in general, people already have HUGEEE stockpiles of money, and they would just be the rulers of the economy even more...But about changing to give platinum coins...thats completely pointless and would just be weird to basically all players currently, especially considering how it would be changed.

Enemies:
Can't agree on that first one, basically just a surprise bam that, if the player is new, just destroys them, and for endgame, might as well just be the world bams, so I feel it is fine (other than world bams STILL having last hit only loot? WTF, whoever thought of that...that is...just..."Special")
As for the giving enemies more attacks, yea, would be cool.

Daily rewards and parcel post:
If you mean calendar, preach, if you mean like vanguards and stuff... I think its fine... o-o
Zoknahal wrote: »
I wanna touch a bit on the Loot part
Sure, there are pass [insert item name] runs, but everyone in the dungeon worked equally hard, so it just feels very underwhelming when only one party member gets to keep the rarest drop.

I agree with 'everyone should get equally rewarded' but IMO the idea that 'everyone worked equally hard' is not always true, especially over IMS. Usually the ones who drags the party down end up getting rewarded more (bc rng sux ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) .
From time to time i do guardians. but sometimes i go and fishing lol
Considering that PC hasn't gotten any changes for the missions to help the healers, I doubt they would on consoles either (at least for the foreseeable future).

The rules for the missions aren't designed really well to balance the trinity. The nerfed rewards aren't even worth it to take it completely seriously in the first place, on top of that. I'm honestly surprised that special coding rules weren't put in place to give priests and mystics damage multipliers/point per damage multipliers to balance time spent healing vs time spent fighting. Sadly that's what you get with an incompetent coding staff though.

It's pretty much dead and I only do it while I'm waiting between getting dungeon parties/RKE wait times *cough cough*.

-- Lancer, Lakan: XB1
Thank you. Still seems odd to remove 13 dungeons at once; I sort of understand why they move dungeons in and out of rotations, maybe my playlist isn't that long, but Tera is the only game I've ever played that swaps around dungeons so much. I get that it's to keep the dungeon scene a bit "fresher" than most other games, but the core of the game is mechanics and it feels like once you've mastered a dungeon, it goes away and might return someday? I dunno, ranting now.... Thanks for the notes.
Here are the K-TERA patch notes that seraph translated for this patch (although this is just one portion of the patch we'll get):
https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/184160397028/ktera-patch-20190411

It looks like they redistributed them into the remaining dungeons.
I wonder if en masse will tweak them out to make it smoother like those guardian legion mission bams. Doesn't matter if everything is off. people still get blue screen during the rally. Its really laggy af.
Actually. It looks like I was a little incorrect. It seems that the area in Retribution Point, you also had to be in the Cacoon Tombs. There IS an item that can be havested, but they are Labled "Myserious Lab Item" & it gives "Frenzy Poison", but this is supposed to be for another mission & they do not count towards the Townsfolk Belongings.
I wanna touch a bit on the Loot part

I do agree that some items shouldnt be soulbinded, but getting rid of tokens, well, that wont do for most. I just dont see the point at this time to get rid of the token system.

What i can say and everyone will agree with me on this, is that some rare items needed for crafting gear, SHOULD NOT drop only once or twice per dungeon run. Sure, there are pass [insert item name] runs, but everyone in the dungeon worked equally hard, so it just feels very underwhelming when only one party member gets to keep the rarest drop. Those kind of drops should be either:

- pick up one, and everyone gets it OR
- boss drops an amount of the item equal to the number of party members (if there is 5 ppl, boss will drop 5 rare items, one for each person)

By now, new players want to get to lvl 65 as quick as possible, as thats when the game gets interesting (lets face it, no one likes to level up, and the leveling up even from a new player standpoint is rather boring and straightforward, best to just power through it to get to the good part)

So maybe, on your crafting section, a more detailed tutorial of crafting should be given at lvl 65. There is no use to have lower lvls get involved with crafting, that will only confuse them, make them spend unnecesary amounts of gold that they can use later on for their gear, and stray from the goal of reaching 65 which can be done in a single day.

I am no Kamizuma, but reducing the amount of gold earned as of now, even more? we already went through that, im sure we do not want it again.

Fishing is fine as it is imo, maybe just adjust the amount of materials required to get the highest tier of fishing rod so it can be more accessible to people of lower resources and time (farming 125 diamonds for the last 2 tiers is quite the ordeal, at least for me, as i need to separate diamonds for the rod, and for my own gear)

The only thing we ask about enemies, is to bring back the glory of the old BAMs, with higher HP pool, and better AI, and actual drops. I really enjoyed those times when you grouped with 4 other ppl to farm bams, it was an actual good training for tanks and healers too. Ever since the BAM nerf that was supposely done due to new players complaining BAMs were too difficult, we lost part of what made the game different.
The Aura Sentinel is near the NPC (Larive) you need to talk. So once you talk to her and the quest says to approach it, just standing near it for a couple of seconds should complete that part of the chain (a message appears in red saying "The Aura Sentinel is reacting!", the object then lights up, and you have to talk to Larive again to continue the next part of the quest).

Thank you for the reply, but I was reffering to a later portion of the quest, in Balder's Refuge. I figured it out, I simply had to leave the area and come back to the quest giver so that the surrounding area had a chance to reload/respawn into a camp.
So, as the title states, it's very possible I missed something; but looking at the dungeon event this weekend, and then looking at the website for why so many dungeons are on it, noticing something very strange; All of the skill scroll exclusive dungeons are on the list of hiatus taking... Are we going to get new dungeons/solos to replace the lost ability to farm scrolls, or are we just going to get scrolls exclusively from daily quests? Seems a rather odd time to take away the newest patch's fire, right?
Hey guys. Just throwing something out there, but when the guardian legion missions came out we got people from multiple guilds trying it out. It was a lot of fun! Now I don't see a lot of people doing them anymore, and I've heard a good handful I've talked to say they won't do it without a healer.
Doing them as my mystic to help out a friend, I realize that healers really don't get something out of it. I was wondering if this is being planned to be changed in the future. I'm not suggesting something extreme, but I would love if healer mains out there could get something out of guardian legions too without having to play the memory game mission or adjusting their glyphs to pure DPS.
Thanks,
<>Gamma, XB1-Lakan<>
Exipheus wrote: »
Hi, guys! Back when the Elin brawler launched, my friend and I got fashion coupon weapon skins for our Elin brawlers. We were so excited to start leveling! Then we realized something was up with our weapon skins. As mine was called the black powerpulse fists, we realized mine were colored the exact same as the silver powerpulse fists (silver and blue). Then we saw his silver powerpulse fists were the same appearance as the red powerpulse fists. My friend sent in a ticket about the issue and did get a reply. However, a month-long break from the game later and we've returned to see it still hasn't been fixed.

I've decided it's my turn to let you guys know that this is a thing. It's not a major bug, as it seems to be purely a cosmetic bug. Still, if you guys get the time to fix this my friend and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

I did notice this issue awhile ago, but when I checked my Elin Brawler, the skin was the correct color. I'll see if they can recreate the bug, but you may be able to send in a ticket and get it replaced with the correct color.

Okay thank you, Kaz. >w<
This is a list of improvements that would make Tera more enjoyable experience. I have returned to this game 3 times and have plaid with 6-7 characters and each time the group l have plaid with has disbanded, because they and l haven't felt like this game feels rewarding at all in most aspects in general. I have also studied as and software developer for a couple of years so l know that the most impacting of these improvements are easy to change in the game. (Even through they might take time to implement.) I most likely have more ideas, but currently l don't remember them all. I hope an Tera employee or developer notices this and maybe gets the idea forward.

Loot
Get rid of tokens: it removes the value of the dropped items from bosses.
Get rid of soulbound in most items: this adds value to items, sense they can be traded in trade broker.
Guests should give equipment less often as a reward and more money and xp: This makes the equipment drops more valuable.
Dropped loot's stats should be always randomized instead of giving them in a state where the player gets to choose them themselves: This adds value to the items and improves economy.
Loots dropped from bosses should be more randomized so the more rare items would actually have some value when getting them. This also adds value to the items and improves economy.
Give players with higher experience a chance to grind the lower level dungeons for the loot drops. This gives players more stuff to do and is another way to make money.
Stop handing out random consumables to everyone so much. People rarely use them.

Experience points
Half the experience gained in everything and if it is too easy to gain levels in the game until its closer to the level cap. if there is prosentual xp gain from stuff other than gathering, crafting and fishing then it should be changed to flat xp gain. (for example every monster and boss type should have their own flat xp: This makes it more valuable to grind in basic areas instead of skipping them altogether and just going for dungeons and quests.

Crafting
Crafting should not be unaccessable to the lower level players. instead it should be much more expensive to buy the recipes(like 1000 gold?): This opens up options for players to make money with more effort, which makes it more rewarding.
Making craftable gatherable items more valuable.

Fishing
Money gained from each fish tier should be more different.
Money gained from fishing altogether should be nerfed.
Autofishing should be nerfed in higher tiers, sense it is harder to fish manually in higher tiers (for example make the wait timer longer for auto fishing to start for each tier)

Money
Either lower the amount of money gained from everything by 80% or make another type of coin. (like platinum?): This makes it more reasonable for marketting and gets partly rid of the feeling of inflation in the game.

Enemies
Basic area enemies could have a chance of spawning an elite that drops unique items, which of course works for that level players.
Give bosses more attack types or make them a bit harder.

Daily rewards and parcel post
Change the rewards to be more balanced/useful
Koreans don't like pvp in Tera, we get what ever their trends and taste are.
They like lootboxes, grinding and short pve runs where they barely have to do any mechanic because you can facetank and outheal pretty much everything that is not a one shot, that's where lancer come in handy.

What are you smoking? Even the Koreans don't like it. There's only 1 server there right now and barely anyone play there anymore. They're just milking out the remaining money out of this game with zero investment because that cost money right in BHS eyes. I would do the same from bssiness perspective no point to spend like 1mil $ to fix this game if you can just recycle content and spend barely any money.
Zoknahal wrote: »
If it makes any difference, I got in contact with player council member counterpoint, and he assured me this specific thread, is being looked at, so we can assume that they do know what they need to do, however, execution of their plans is a total different story, which is why this thread exist, to let them know of the current issues, so they can come up with a proper solution, rather than a half baked one.

To clarify (as I told you), they are aware that the thread exists, but none of the issues presented here are new at all -- they already knew about all of them and the situation hasn't changed as far as I know. In my opinion, it was never an issue of knowing. I would like them to address these issues, as I've been asking for a long time (especially about the merchants, at least), but I don't know if they have plans to do so.
Is..this a new way of saying Tera=Cancer?
If I could had found a way to simplify everything I said on my op, I would had done it. Sadly there is no way to simplify everything that's happening. We have to go in as much detail as possible while staying constructive. Of course, there is a bit of frustration, due to the fact that we see nothing being properly communicated.

Some people do attack them, but that was not my intention. What i do is give criticism and open topics that should be talked about.

The reason why their answers might be seen as not good enough, I believe is because of how vague and confusing their answered were as of late. They seen to not be able to find that sweet spot where they can give an honest answer with enough information for everyone to be satisfied.

If it makes any difference, I got in contact with player council member counterpoint, and he assured me this specific thread, is being looked at, so we can assume that they do know what they need to do, however, execution of their plans is a total different story, which is why this thread exist, to let them know of the current issues, so they can come up with a proper solution, rather than a half baked one.
Teekz wrote: »
@CobaltDragon @KitTeaCup

how exactly is a well thought out and constructive post like this blatantly ignored??

Probably because it isn't on EME's discord.
As other members suggested in the past, the forums should be closed.

They do come on here and see the posts, but why would they bother to comment or read the entire OP? Plus, y'all act like they are stupid and have no idea what needs to be worked on and what doesn't. They know they need to update the items mentioned, so what really is there to comment on?

If you think the forums should be closed, go to discord. Nothing is hurting YOU having the forums open. I don't blame them for not commenting on the posts, because they mostly get attacked whenever they do answer a post. Their answers are never good enough and so on.
lmao this game has really gone to the dogs. smh.
Christin wrote: »
Titan Earth/Storm is rare but one of the only incentives left for people to gather. Making them more common so the price can plummet will hurt gatherers. Plus, they knew what they were doing when they set the rate, so changing it is more like a wish.

No wonder that EME is not even bothering to read the forums since it is filled it very knowledgeable players that know absolutely everything without actually playing the game still giving all sort of weird feedback.

How can you even say that the titan earth/storm is rare when these important basic items needed for etching are actually non existent and because of that the price went from 70g that was the average a few months ago up to 1.5k that is the price these days? And the pumped/keen etchings 2 that were 7k up to 10k a few months ago now are being sold at around 30k up to 50k.. IF THERE IS ANY TO FIND AT THE BROKER EVEN AT THAT PRICE!!

And you talk about gathering? Seriously? Are you just trolling? The items that you talk about from gathering are actually called titan truce/tempest which need to be mixed together ( 3 titan truce gives on titan earth ) and they have such a very low drop rate that one player can end up gathering up to 1k ore and barely get a few of these... also meaning that a player can get up to 30k gold worth of ore and end up with only one titan earth that is barely 1.5k gold ( incentive for gathering when these items barely mean 0,5% of the total gathered materials worth of gold? ).


Is this why we struggle so much in game? Because of this kind of feedback?

Everything is fine? Right?

Saying I don't know what is going on and then precede to cry and whine about every point I've made because it's true is pretty funny. I've gathered plenty, so yeah, I know what the spawn rate is. Yeah, I know you need 3 for each, and yeah, there are some on the broker. You've proved my entire point, so thank you. Aren't there some etchings in the Ace Dungeon shop? They go for around 8k medals, so you're all mad that something for 8k medals in the Ace dungeon shop is not the same price on the broker for gold? Are you serious? So you'd need to run an Ace dungeon 38 times in order to be able to get one of those etchings from the shop. Now, you're all mad, because the price used to be the same as afk fishing for a couple of hours. Am I getting this right? I can fish for a couple of hours and get 10k gold. Obviously, they've intended the etchings to be more expensive than being able to fish a few hours for them. Seeing as they've also made them 8k medals, which would require a player at least around a week to earn them from the Ace dungeon shop.

As I stated previously, they knew what they were doing when they set the spawn rate. You act like they had no idea what those items were used for when they set the rate. Maybe if you have more of a tantrum, they will listen to you. I'd suggest going on discord and let them hear you scream and kick. Sympathy alone has to be worth some type of spawn increase. Maybe you could just tell them they're all ignorant, because they don't play the game. I do love how you constantly tell me I have no idea what is going on, because I don't play the game. Kind of sad how I prove you wrong each and every time. It's truly fun though, because you're so arrogant while you whine and cry like a baby. Didn't work on that broker fee (No one even bothered to follow your demands not to list items. In fact, the broker is flooded with items to purchase.), but golly, it just might work here.

Kind of funny though seeing as etching crafters used to brag so much about the oodles of gold they were raking in on etchings, because the price of the materials was always so cheap. I guess not anymore.
While I respect your opinion, and everyone else’s over the matter, I must say that facetanking nowadays is kinda meh with all the changes done to Tera over the past year or two. I would agree that if not frontal defense, then at least give shield counter 100% stagger/KD resist. I think that would satisfy both sides to this debate...I hope xD
Buy Quality Generic Cancer Drugs and Tablets from qualified Suppliers at Factory Price. Get Live Quotes Now! Most Popular. Quality Assured. 100% Refund.

Neulasta
Ibrance
Opdivo
Imbruvica
Zytiga
Rituxan
Avastin
Herceptin
Xtandi
Alimta
Gardasil 9
Perjeta
Tasigna
Xgeva
Afinitor
Jakafi
Tarceva
Revlimid
Gleevec
Velcade

Visit Website::: https://cancercureonlinestore.com/
WhatsApp ::: +1 (571) 310 3529
what the hell
Why do you think Tera releases bare minimum "content" a new dungeon twice a year at most. And recycled old dungeons that a literally HP sponges. This game lacks stuff to do and is just cash shop priority at this point. Feels bad to see this game forever be a hot laggy mess.
Buy Quality Generic Cancer Drugs and Tablets from qualified Suppliers at Factory Price. Get Live Quotes Now! Most Popular. Quality Assured. 100% Refund.

Neulasta
Ibrance
Opdivo
Imbruvica
Zytiga
Rituxan
Avastin
Herceptin
Xtandi
Alimta
Gardasil 9
Perjeta
Tasigna
Xgeva
Afinitor
Jakafi
Tarceva
Revlimid
Gleevec
Velcade

Visit Website::: https://cancercureonlinestore.com/
WhatsApp ::: +1 (571) 310 3529
Buy Quality Generic Cancer Drugs and Tablets from qualified Suppliers at Factory Price. Get Live Quotes Now! Most Popular. Quality Assured. 100% Refund.

Neulasta
Ibrance
Opdivo
Imbruvica
Zytiga
Rituxan
Avastin
Herceptin
Xtandi
Alimta
Gardasil 9
Perjeta
Tasigna
Xgeva
Afinitor
Jakafi
Tarceva
Revlimid
Gleevec
Velcade

Visit Website::: https://cancercureonlinestore.com/
WhatsApp ::: +1 (571) 310 3529
Christin wrote: »
Titan Earth/Storm is rare but one of the only incentives left for people to gather. Making them more common so the price can plummet will hurt gatherers. Plus, they knew what they were doing when they set the rate, so changing it is more like a wish.

No wonder that EME is not even bothering to read the forums since it is filled it very knowledgeable players that know absolutely everything without actually playing the game still giving all sort of weird feedback.

How can you even say that the titan earth/storm is rare when these important basic items needed for etching are actually non existent and because of that the price went from 70g that was the average a few months ago up to 1.5k that is the price these days? And the pumped/keen etchings 2 that were 7k up to 10k a few months ago now are being sold at around 30k up to 50k.. IF THERE IS ANY TO FIND AT THE BROKER EVEN AT THAT PRICE!!

And you talk about gathering? Seriously? Are you just trolling? The items that you talk about from gathering are actually called titan truce/tempest which need to be mixed together ( 3 titan truce gives on titan earth ) and they have such a very low drop rate that one player can end up gathering up to 1k ore and barely get a few of these... also meaning that a player can get up to 30k gold worth of ore and end up with only one titan earth that is barely 1.5k gold ( incentive for gathering when these items barely mean 0,5% of the total gathered materials worth of gold? ).
I love the shield counter 50% dmg reduction, I'll be forever mad they put frontal defense on onslaught
Pls don't ask for this
I’ve recently started playing Lancer, and I definitely agree that shield counter SHOULD have frontal defense. Not because Brawler has it, but rather because it would make perfect sense due to the animations. Frontal defense for wallop and onslaught animations makes sense because of how the shield is being used for both offense and defense simultaneously. The same thing could be said for shield counter animation. The first hit is literally blocking thumping the shield at the target, and the second hit is blocking while jab thrusting the lance.
dont forget buddy up rewards joke of a shop too
Koreans don't like pvp in Tera, we get what ever their trends and taste are.
They like lootboxes, grinding and short pve runs where they barely have to do any mechanic because you can facetank and outheal pretty much everything that is not a one shot, that's where lancer come in handy.
kamizuma wrote: »
SveVYdv.jpg

:joy:

bodyis10characterstooshort

member of the player council hurting the community, Good Job.
reminds me of obs and friends
Zoknahal wrote: »
Christin wrote: »
Looks like you're on a roll with this thread. No doubt one of those $60 packs at least.

From my understanding, and from what i have asked, it is gonna be a single pack, containing gold dragon armor, weapon, helmet and wings, 6 elite scrolls of 30 days, a crappy gold pig pet, and a gold reskin of the moon bunny mount.

Information is confusing as in the front page, it describes all of this items, but in the forums post, it mentions only the golden dragon armor, weapon and wings.

But in any case, just looking at the contents, the bundle will be VERY expensive, unless they separate it into different bundles, which i already asked about. But it is ultimately the decision of the marketing team of EME, and i do hope they separate the thing into different bundles, because if they price the bundle with the price i think, then is gonna be hard to digest.

I agree although the whole point is "Midas Touch" which represents greed, so having it all in one pack would fit that theme. LOL
It's just getting old with all of this stuff they give to us without letting us trash it. Although, I suppose I could give it to a character and then delete that character. I bet that would work. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy a character slot to do that.

It was kind of good they didn't let me discard the boxes as I was still able to get the rewards, I just don't want another item stuck in my bank or inventory again.
For IOD the example was to display how pvpve zone would look like, if it's something in the works involve the community for once, up to this point no one from eme understood the transparency issue, no one is getting excised by "were working on something" show us what you have in mind.

Why EME is aware it needs to puts content fast only when is revenue is threatened by other games? Do the managers from eme need a reason to improve the workflow

The issue with the patch notes stems from what BHS delivers. EME translates what they are given. This is frustrating to us as well and we've asked to push for more complete patch notes. - this is happening for over a year now, why no one worked on fixing it until now, we've heard the same excuse so many times, yet we haven't seen EME try to change this

HH is not end game, you can't find 20 random people to complete the dungeon, especially when Eme made sure to [filtered] of as many pepole possible and is slowly killing the comunity. Solo end game does not exist, 5 man end game does not exist 20 man is a dream since there are few players left

Pvp- while it's a hot topic for player council, for EME and BhS is not. People have been complaining for months yet now we are promised "something" that will bring the pvp back but what is it... Who knows because eme and transparency again

Tera team is simply Cobalt, 1 man in charge of the whole game changes, the rest of people from eme appear once in a blue moon and dissapear when they are asked questions.

"A player had reported that it was dropping alkahests and old materials, it was tested to see if that was true, and subsequently removed as a result. As to why it hasn't been added back, I'm unsure" - how since the lootbox eidm't even got IG, It was removed in the day it was supposed to be launched, and then replaced. The fact is that lootbox was hyped, people even ignored that the drop chance was 0.08 or something like that and were ready to spend money to get it just to find that it was removed and be added in August... Allow me to think that EME is withholding content and hyped items to compete with other games at players expense.

"They were added back on July 2nd, (well the store was reopened), but the store ended up not being refilled" - why it ended up not being refilled since they had half a month to do that? Why now they are using player council as interns to do the work while before was not the case?

"We are working on a few events, some of which have never been on console before, or even done on TERA at all." -Right now no one trusts EME and BHS so unless we get info about what when and what is about, allow me to not consider this an answer since it doesn't give me any reassurance that it will be something we all be waiting for
" I don't believe I'm in a position to speak on this, but I will say that EME pushes hard for many requested changes even if it may not look like it." - exactly it doesn't look like EME is doing anything and the fact that EME avoids facing the screw ups and change their attitude towards the community is the issue.

Regarding the roadmap, the quote is the answer i got at my question that i asked cobalt yesterday on discord. And i'll say the same thing as i said yesterday on discord

At this point is not about roadmap, no one even expects it any more, road map has become a meme and a symbol of EME of BHS incompetence and never ending pointless discussions.
The read issue is the consistency, from 7 months that passed until now, we had roadmap only for 3 of them, the rest were flash updates that no one was even knowing they awere coming, because EmE doesn't share what they are working and suddenly we get announced a new race/class combination.

When the roadmap will be released the community will be to small to care, on discord there are barely 5 new non council members discussing stuff, people are abandoning the game because they have nothing to do and EME is saying that they have "something" with no timeline to show, no insight etc.

My questing to BHS and EME where TERA will be in one year, will it be in life support as now bleeding players left and right or are they willing to stop cutting corners to save money and treat this game as they should and invest in it
NPC Dena is not on Bleakrock
https://i.imgur.com/N1thPIq.jpg

Quest
https://i.imgur.com/x5H8y59.jpg
My bets are that they will let us bank the helmet, but not trade it to other players.

And as you can see already from the newspost, the actual armor will be a shop only addition.
Christin wrote: »
Looks like you're on a roll with this thread. No doubt one of those $60 packs at least.

From my understanding, and from what i have asked, it is gonna be a single pack, containing gold dragon armor, weapon, helmet and wings, 6 elite scrolls of 30 days, a crappy gold pig pet, and a gold reskin of the moon bunny mount.

Information is confusing as in the front page, it describes all of this items, but in the forums post, it mentions only the golden dragon armor, weapon and wings.

But in any case, just looking at the contents, the bundle will be VERY expensive, unless they separate it into different bundles, which i already asked about. But it is ultimately the decision of the marketing team of EME, and i do hope they separate the thing into different bundles, because if they price the bundle with the price i think, then is gonna be hard to digest.
Looks like you're on a roll with this thread. No doubt one of those $60 packs at least.
The event looks like it is going to be some fun. However, please don't leave us stuck with a helmet. I know there are a lot of people out there that might want the armor, and you're going to say they should finish the gold digger quest line to get the helmet. However, I just got done leveling up a gunner and brawler to get rid of the boxes that were stuck in the account. I'd like to get the gold digger title without having a helmet stuck in my account.

If you don't want us to sell them, at least let us discard them.
I've put this in the report, thank you!
I think in the past, the list was compiled by the GM, but Saru and I have been helping him with this. As for an ETA, I don't have one yet, but I don't expect them to disappear. That was already decided against. I'll talk to him and see how soon we can get them in.
Hi, guys! Back when the Elin brawler launched, my friend and I got fashion coupon weapon skins for our Elin brawlers. We were so excited to start leveling! Then we realized something was up with our weapon skins. As mine was called the black powerpulse fists, we realized mine were colored the exact same as the silver powerpulse fists (silver and blue). Then we saw his silver powerpulse fists were the same appearance as the red powerpulse fists. My friend sent in a ticket about the issue and did get a reply. However, a month-long break from the game later and we've returned to see it still hasn't been fixed.

I've decided it's my turn to let you guys know that this is a thing. It's not a major bug, as it seems to be purely a cosmetic bug. Still, if you guys get the time to fix this my friend and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

I did notice this issue awhile ago, but when I checked my Elin Brawler, the skin was the correct color. I'll see if they can recreate the bug, but you may be able to send in a ticket and get it replaced with the correct color.
You can contact Tera Online dev tracker at contact@teradevtracker.com - Privacy policy - Tera Online dev tracker is not affiliated with Tera Online or En Masse entertainment.